Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty, I'm strong and Jetty, and he armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 2: These new policies already having an impact. This asylum seeker and where is Mexico? Breaking down When her initial screening appointment was canceled. The new Trump team immediately shut down the phone app that had scheduled her appointment. Now thousands of migrants like her are in Linda.
Speaker 3: Nice job, ABC News finding one person crying to probably a nut, and.
Speaker 4: VR had the same crying gal. Now she's not a nut. She's not a nut at all, but she's she's one crying woman who's now been featured on all the networks. Thought she had an appointment, she got it, got canceled the day of her appointment.
Speaker 3: Those appointments should have never existed. The Biden administration set up an app so that you could apply through the app, and that way you could enter by plane, by car, by boat. They just wanted to have a lower No, they didn't want the Bill mallusion. Fox videos of people streaming across the border. YEP, so cry if you want. But it was a stupid idea no country should do. And ABC and apparently NBR find this woman crying and portray that as this is the way the world is reacting to Trump's mean, What's why? Who is that for? Did you see the New York Times? That's your beloved newspaper, you lefties? The New York Times. Over the weekend, eighty five percent of Americans wanted criminal illegals booted, and another two thirds want all undocumented people booted.
Speaker 1: Who you play me? See?
Speaker 4: And NPR didn't do a lot of airing of the tiers of the relatives of people slain by Venezuelan gang members. Didn't air that much? Did you that was ridiculous? Yes it is.
Speaker 3: Here's a little bit. I love schadenfreud. I'm a big fan. It's what powers me. I mean, coffee and schadenfreud. Other people's pain is what keeps me going. Here's Elizabeth Warren, very unhappy.
Speaker 1: I know that today feels like a gut punch, and it's going to get worse. It's ugly, it's painful. There's not even surprising. Mary, all right, you're a communist. Be quiet.
Speaker 3: This is my favorite thing. A whole bunch of San Francisco residents had planned to gather, and they did high up on a hill looking out over San Francisco, gorgeous view. If you've seen the video, to scream right at noon when Trump officially became president, to release their anger and angst over the Hitler wanna bee taking over the reins of our country once again.
Speaker 4: All right, your children, grow up, get a job. Yeah, we got to stop rewarding people for acting right children.
Speaker 3: So getting children getting into something that not only the most you've listening will like, but according to the polling again by the New York Times, around the border stuff, and Trump signed a ton of border things yesterday, by the way, which shows you that it could have been done. Biden could have done this at any point. He just didn't. I can't wait till the books are written on this. Mark Halpern used to write on a regular basis, who's telling Joe Biden that open borders are going to help him? They're lying to him or wrong or something, because America ain't digging it. Because he could have done any of these executive orders yesterday himself and ended the swarms coming across the border that played.
Speaker 1: A huge role in Kamala Harris losing.
Speaker 4: I think we had the answer to that question, but it just seems so crazy. We we all thought, no, that can't be it, and that would be Joe Biden is so insulated by his staff, and he's so under the influence of some of his young, far left staffers. He's advocating these insane policies even though they're incredibly damaging to them politically.
Speaker 1: But that is the answer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So here's a union representative for the Border Patrol on how these new rules are going to work.
Speaker 5: I think it's gonna be fantastic, you know, him declaring, you know, the southern border and emergency is a big deal. Everyone knows. Everyone knows about it. You guys have reported about it, but the last administration you know, failed to even you know, talk about it and ignored it. Moving forward, I think we're we're in the right direction. With Rederick alone, he'll drop the numbers that are coming across the southern border. So the big issue was obviously catching. When you end catch and release, the incentive for those that are coming in illegally, that ends. When that happens, everything else falls into place like a domino effect. Well, once you know the large groups aren't coming across because they know they're not getting rewarded. Now you're going to be able to free up agents to be able to work on those areas of the border, whether the drug cartails are busy, where the drugs cartails are coming in, and then you just go ahead and you know, classify a terrorist organization.
Speaker 1: It's a win win all around. I thought that was interesting.
Speaker 3: I explained the cascading of effective because this happens, then this can happen, then this, then this can happen, which I had never heard or had explained to me before. Trump was asked yesterday about special forces going to Mexico to deal with the cartels, and this was when he was signing orders at the desk, and he said, crazier things have happened. So he didn't say, no, let's set the border and declaring the cartels whatever. You declared them terrorist organizations?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, which I don't mind at all. They are they exports sure, violence and fear and death. Uh, that's a very trumpy thing to do, though, I find I'm getting back into my Oh that's right, that's how he operates mode.
Speaker 1: That's that's almost certainly not going to happen.
Speaker 4: But he never takes things off the negotiating table until he has to, including some stuff that seems kind of crazy. It's like his answer about TikTok it take too long to figure out.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's Peter Deucy's question ninety one. Go ahead, Michael, whana.
Speaker 6: You and your medics of your team now used to warn about the days of tikoks fly on?
Speaker 7: Come hears?
Speaker 1: What change that You're not worried about that? A. Well, it depends on the deal. I mean I may not do the dealer, I may do the deal. If I don't do the deal, it's worthless, worth nothing.
Speaker 6: If I do the deal for the United States, then I think we should get half.
Speaker 4: So he essentially ignored Doocey and just said, I'm going to work out a deal. I'm not going to commit to anything. I'm not going to take anything off the table. I'm not going to repeat the rhetoric of the past because I don't see it giving me an advantage in the negotiation.
Speaker 1: So we'll just have to wait and see.
Speaker 3: He also has the belief that he's had his entire life the old As long as they spell your name right, anytime you're mentioned in the news is somehow good for you. So if he says it's on the table to send special forces to Mexico and that causes a cable news panel to talk about it for fifty minutes, he considers that a win and he loves the meltdowns.
Speaker 1: Sure. I mean, how many times has he said this is? This will drive him crazy? I'm going to say this, this will make him crazy.
Speaker 3: That was the whole premise of the Cold Open a Saturday Night Live, that they were trying to have a conversation about Trump and the new administration, but they kept breaking it for crazy s that Trump said and taking it seriously.
Speaker 1: I thought mocking MSNBC like that was hilarious.
Speaker 4: Even as very various people on the panel were saying, look, we can't do this, Oh breaking new Trump just.
Speaker 1: Said this outrageous thing. It's very funny.
Speaker 3: Speaking of funny, let's do one funny thing before we take a break. This was John Stewart from The Daily Show last.
Speaker 8: Night, Yes, taking the place of seats normally reserved for Democratic or Republican governors.
Speaker 6: Sat Zuck Bezos, Tim Cook, Eton, Tictac Guy, the Google Guy, the Six Guys.
Speaker 8: Who control maybe twenty percent of the world's wealth and one hundred percent of your nudes.
Speaker 1: You don't need to pretend with me. I don't know what he's talking about. Delete deletelet of your nudes.
Speaker 3: Wow, oh boy, we had something good we're gonna do. Oh yeah, we got a good montage coming up of lefties talking about how often how awful various pardons would be, and then their guy, Joe Biden did it as he headed out the door yesterday. Endless conversations about Trump pardoning his children preemptively when he left office the first time, which he didn't do all but Joe Biden pardoned his family.
Speaker 4: Well right, The idea that the guy who runs a successful hotel company should be under constant scrutiny for malfeasance, but the guy runs a money laundering influence pedaling scheme at least one of the great leaders of fifty years in DC.
Speaker 1: That's nothing to say here, Okay, a lot of stuff on the waist here.
Speaker 9: Progress is introducing a new soup flavored hard candy called soup Drops. Soup Drops are the brainchild of Progresso's new CEO, a deranged, toothless Hovo.
Speaker 1: Oh that's funny.
Speaker 4: That is funny coming up the most common four digit pin numbers that put you at risk of cyber attack. Oh god, I'll reveal those top ten. If you're using any of them, you're a silly fool.
Speaker 1: What I don't get.
Speaker 3: Why everywhere I put in my pin they've got it so covered up. I have to like squat down to be able to look under there to even see the pad. Are that many people spying on others at your perfectly upscale establishment, stealing their numbers and then somehow getting their card and getting in there.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I don't need to hide my number that carefully.
Speaker 4: I was any multi tiered de sign on battle with a certain website last night. The website where I put up like the rough mixes of songs so the other guys I play with can hear the drum track I'm using. Thank god the Chinese don't have access to my basic tracks anyway. Couple of notes for you and us, the consumer slash taxpayer. You sold anything online, the IRS wants it's cut. We talked about this when the regulation was passed. It has happened. The agency is cracking down on unreported income from online sales. Anyone who earned more than five thousand dollars past year selling tickets, musical instruments, other goods and services should expect to get a ten to ninety nine K tax form this month from the gunment, your stub, hubs, your Etsy's, your ebays. Previously only had to send those forms if you earned more than twenty thousand dollars in most cases.
Speaker 1: Now it's five lawera threshold.
Speaker 4: It means forms will be sent to millions more taxpayers RS getting the message out that they are enforcing itt threshold?
Speaker 10: Is that ahead?
Speaker 1: Is that staying? Under Trump?
Speaker 4: A good congressional law passed. You remember the threshold was supposed to be dropped to six hundred dollars right in twenty twenty one. You had many of us concerned, Right, But when online platforms complained about the extra record keeping this required in the confusion that caused, the rules were delayed, which apparently is something you can do in the democracy.
Speaker 3: How many people are ten ninety nine ing their sitter, their gardener, their nobody. Nobody exactly what sitter, what gardener? I don't know what you're talking about. He's just a deranged, toothless hobo. Shows up with them more once a week. I've tried to stop him, and I can't anyway. Instead, the IRS is going to phase in the change, setting the five thousand dollars threshold for last year, twenty five hundred for this year, and six hundred dollars for the year twenty twenty six, which is also known as next year. So yeah, the threshold is a plungeon.
Speaker 1: H Man. I don't know. I just don't think it's realistic to get down to those levels. In what sense do you think think or don't pay for the revenue? Well that I suppose that's part of it. Just I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just think you need a certain amount of squishy room down at that lower tier.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm looking for? Here is the estimated total.
Speaker 4: Of how much income there is around the country among people who are you know, doing more than five thousand dollars worth of business online and not automatically reporting it. Interesting question, I'll bet it's in here. Is very very long piece.
Speaker 3: But anyway, year sitters and they had to start paying taxes and on all that everything that goes with that, well, they would need to make more. You'd need to pay more or you'd be paying less because the you know, all the all the equations would change overnight.
Speaker 4: Evidently there's something called just answer and you get paid for it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: The an IRS agent identified just four Just Answer users who appear to have failed to report their just Answer compensation on their tax returns. One is suspective of having unreported income of more than one point three million dollars from answering over eighty six thousand questions.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what that is anyway.
Speaker 3: So how about do all the only fans people pay taxes they're supposed to?
Speaker 1: You, well, I know they're supposed to. There's lots of we already had that discussion.
Speaker 3: There's lots of us that are supposed to be doing lots of thing around Texas, but we ain't.
Speaker 4: I just got your tax dodgers and cheats, and you're cheating America, and so I'm for jailings.
Speaker 1: But you're cheating American in a cheerleader outfit.
Speaker 4: So there you go, your top ten ill advised pins jack counting down from number ten.
Speaker 1: This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 4: You will get hacked, you moron, if you're using any of these pins.
Speaker 3: I've got the same four number pin for everything I do code to get in my house. Atm card, school lunches, everything is the same four numbers, and I've had the same four numbers for twenty five years.
Speaker 1: Three kids school.
Speaker 4: If they hack your kids school lunch, your card, you're gonna have squatters in your house. That's why you've got to change every pin number you have twice a day. Here you go, number ten, ill advised, pin number sixty nine, sixty nine, grow up, giggey number nine two, number eight four four four four.
Speaker 1: You haven't hit mine yet?
Speaker 4: Number seven two thousand. Huh, that's two thousand. Everybody hack jack, you know?
Speaker 1: Respond no?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 1: Number six one thousand and four? Why would that be? Somebody helped me? It's it's probably the way the numbers are. The ring got to do with the shape, I think.
Speaker 4: Okay, number five, seventy seven, seventy seven, number four, twelve, twelve, number three, quad zeros, number two one one one one, and the number one. They'll advise pin number of course, one two three four.
Speaker 3: I'm not that guy. Mine is more a shape than the numbers. Though I often forget the numbers, but I remember the shape.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I kind of probably overuse one see that. The beauty slash evil of what hackers do is they can cross reference everything they learn about you and make educated.
Speaker 3: I'm just rolling the dice on all that till till something happens. Then I'll regret it and cry bitter tears.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 4: I got a question for ask questions dot com or whatever that was. If you know somebody who's not ten ninety nine their babysitter, is there like a percentage you get when the IRS busts them?
Speaker 3: Or what if I answer questions in the Schoolgirl outfit?
Speaker 1: Is there money in that? You?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getdy.
Speaker 3: The last living member of the band has died. Oh he's eighty seven. Garth Hudson.
Speaker 1: Wow, I love the band and.
Speaker 3: My son wants to go see My thirteen year old wants to go see that Bob Dylan movie.
Speaker 1: The line from uh from rolling Stone like a rolling stone? What is it? What's the name of the movie?
Speaker 6: Good lord?
Speaker 3: It's like the biggest movie in the country right now. Nobody knows the name of the movie, including Matt with the Siamese Cat Katie.
Speaker 1: Look it up, good lord.
Speaker 3: The Bob Dylan movie nowhere, nowhere, This is embarrassing. This is freaking embarrassing, embarrassing, out of touch with every.
Speaker 1: What was it? Hanson?
Speaker 3: Complete unknown, complete unknown. We're the most out of touch with popular culture. Show maybe on the radio, including nobody goes to movies.
Speaker 1: Nobody goes to movies.
Speaker 3: You haven't seen anything on this anywhere?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I've seen Hollywood trying to promote it. Yeah, yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 1: It's all right. I just find it embarrassing. Okay, it's like never having heard of it would be a good example, not having good examples at hand, Yeah, it would be. That would be a good example.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm always hesitant to see movies about something i'm really into.
Speaker 3: Yes, I wasn't gonna watch it because I loved Bob Dylan so much. I'm so into it. I've read so much about him. I thought it would be a Hollywood version that it would just make me. I would walk out of one. My thirteen year old wants to see it. The fact that he has any interest in Bob Dylan is fantastic for me.
Speaker 1: So I'm willing to go for that reason.
Speaker 3: But I read the op ed by John Poterhartz of New York Post did you read his review on this. I did not know he hates Bob Dylan, by the way, which was really bothered me because I really like him and I love Bob Dylan. He loved this movie because it emphasized on how Bob Dylan came in and said no to all the socialist communists. He wasn't willing and willing to promote their causes or go along with them on all that crap. Right, Yeah, he was their hero, but he didn't want to be their leader. I love a lot of each folk gods who turned on him. It wasn't electric guitars.
Speaker 4: It was that he said, no, I'm not down with we need communism in the United States.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that is that. That's interesting. What an interesting angle that I didn't know was going to be in the movie.
Speaker 4: Well, and I will tell you this of my own cynicism about this sort of thing. I'd heard all sorts of stuff about how the Queen movie was way over the top and fictionalized and a little too cute and pat in the way Hollywood makes everything, and everybody who said that was absolutely right.
Speaker 1: It was still really enjoyable.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, So Ed Norton plays Pete Seeger, the communist banjo player, and apparently Bob Dylan doesn't fall under his sway, which is pretty good for him as whatever. He was twenty four at the time. We're younger to get into that crowd, uh, you know, have your big shot at stardom. You were a nobody, completely flat broke, and to not go along with the crowd that took.
Speaker 1: A that took a certain something that not everybody would have. Right.
Speaker 4: Well, and no matter what you think of Bob in uh, you know, musically or whatever, for a guy that young to have that much fame and wealth and power laid on him, to be declared the voice of a generation, say, that's ridiculous. I'm a guitar player. I'm not doing that. That's that's a rare guy.
Speaker 3: I watched another couple of Bob Dylan interviews on YouTube over the weekend because I was watching the trailer to uh this movie.
Speaker 1: So now you'll be fed them for the rest of your natural life. Correct.
Speaker 3: I've yelled to see or read a Bob Dylan interview where I ever learned a single thing.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, he don't go to Bob for information about Bob. You're not going to get any He.
Speaker 3: Does not answer any question seriously ever, Right, Yeah, what is that?
Speaker 1: Or he intentionally says something that is not true just to mislead people. Yes, not true. Just getting back to my previous screed. I just think he thinks all of the worship and attention is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I saw him, dude. So this was been the eighties. I think he's doing an interview with Carlos Santana. They're playing some big, giant outdoor gig where I'm sure Bob Dylan went through the motions and nobody was pleased. But they're interviewing him afterwards. MTV's interviewing him and they're asking Carlos Santana, the guitar player, lots of questions like.
Speaker 1: Is there any modern music you like?
Speaker 3: And Carlos sent Daniel's answering the question, how about you, Bob any modern music?
Speaker 1: Nah, I don't. I don't like modern music. What's the problem. It makes me nervous? It makes you nervous? Yeah, it makes me nervous.
Speaker 3: And you can tell by the look on his face he's just jerking about the people.
Speaker 1: Hey, I tell you what.
Speaker 4: In that period during his I don't give a crap about music period.
Speaker 1: I went to see him and it was one of the worst things I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: I saw Bob Dylan around that time and it was a complete waste of money to that. And this will be my last Bob Dylan nugget. David Letterman has a new show on YouTube. I don't know if you've seen it at all, and it's about his show, and he sits there. It's usually him and Paul Schaeffer. Sometimes it's him and some of the other people that were on the Letterman Show, and they just talk about various famous guests or episodes or play clips or what ever.
Speaker 1: And it's pretty good. It's pretty interesting.
Speaker 3: But anyway, the one that was making the rounds a couple of weeks ago, probably because this movie is in the news so much.
Speaker 1: The Bob Dylan movie.
Speaker 3: Is how when Bob Dylan played the like David's thirtieth anniversary something like that, Bob Dylan came out to play like a rolling stone. Remember when every year Dave would have a big anniversary celebration show and for a while they were huge spectacles. Dylan came out and Dave Letterman didn't find this out until years later. He couldn't understand why Bob was so bad that night. I guess Bob Dylan thought he was going to play like just him and his band, but Paul played with him or something like that, and he was angry that the arrangement was not what he's expected, so he just didn't make any effort whatsoever. And I mean, and he was at his going through the motionsist but didn't give a crappist mumbling the wordsest he's ever been on Letterman Show.
Speaker 1: And Dave now thinks that's hilarious that.
Speaker 3: Bob was so pissed off that he wouldn't give him a performance.
Speaker 1: Well, and I didn't want to be quibbles Rollingstone and Rollingstone.
Speaker 4: I don't feel like I wasted my money seeing Bob Dylan. Then I did at the time, but now I'm glad to have experienced it because it was so extraordinarily terrible.
Speaker 3: He knew what he was doing, though, I mean, he absolutely he was kind of going with like an Andy Warhol esque Will these people put up with this?
Speaker 1: And still they still cheer at the end of this?
Speaker 3: If I play it like garbage, if I put in no effort whatsoever, will they still Because they're so worsipioble of you know, the sixties or something.
Speaker 1: Who they think I am? Yeah, very interesting. Yeah, So.
Speaker 3: Pardons on both sides of the aisle yesterday. That should end the pardon power of the presidency. Trump pardoning or commuting some of the most violent people on January sixth.
Speaker 1: I didn't like that at all.
Speaker 3: Joe Biden pardoning his family preemptively is freaking awful, and the mainstream media not making a bigger deal out of it is also awful.
Speaker 1: Has they pretended to not notice the absolute billowing smoke where there was the fire of influence pedaling and money laundering.
Speaker 3: So here's a montage of the media thinking it would be just absolutely horrible if Trump had done this sort of thing.
Speaker 12: Have you ever heard of somebody getting a preemptive pardon who was innocent of all crime?
Speaker 1: But no, it's the president's own family.
Speaker 9: It's people that have been covering up from the president in addition to his own family.
Speaker 10: Is there an innocent explanation for someone to seek preemptive pardons for family members if you knew you were innocent and just worried about outside forces.
Speaker 1: The answer to that is going to be no.
Speaker 12: If he pardons people preemptively, he's essentially telling the public that these people have committed crimes, and we may not be aware of what they are, but the pardon is clear evidence that crimes have been committed.
Speaker 7: First off, we should just take a deep breath and acknowledge the audacity of a president who's so clearly concerned about his own criminal culpability and that of his family members that pardons are a major obsession with him.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's weird. I wouldn't ask for a pardon.
Speaker 3: I don't think I deserve one because I don't think I've done anything criminal.
Speaker 1: But like, where does that come from?
Speaker 3: That concept you can just kind of wave your magic pardon one. Hopefully, Ellie, there will be a skyfall on this entire crime family and there will be another day for them to die.
Speaker 5: Would you see that as essentially an admission of guilt?
Speaker 1: Oh, I certainly would view it that way. I think millions of Americans would view at that way.
Speaker 8: If there was no belief in criminality, why would he think a pardon was necessary?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: And that was in twenty twenty, speculating that Trump would pardon his family members.
Speaker 3: I hadn't heard that. It's more devastating than I even had guessed. And the voice you heard, second voice you heard, in the last voice you heard our California Senator Adam Schiff, who is so full of crap.
Speaker 1: I don't know how he can see out his eyeballs. No, uh, I don't. I don't know how.
Speaker 3: You don't just check out a politics for good when you hear that, Oh, clearly if he pardons. Somehow it got started the idea that Trump might preemptively pardon Jared and Avonka and all these people who were clearly guilty of something.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what they're claiming at the time.
Speaker 3: They might be guilty of, but he might preemptively pardon them, which he didn't. He didn't do what Joe Biden did yesterday.
Speaker 1: But so, which is why they're all in jail now. Oh that's right. They didn't do anything but.
Speaker 3: In their in their eyes, all these media heroes, including a Senator Wolf Blitzer and Brian Williams, all these different people. First of all, pardoning would be an admission of guilt. Just obviously you wouldn't pardon unless you did it right. And the idea of a preemptive waving your magic. Well, I'm pardon. That's bizarre, it's obscene. I would agree. Very few politicians and very few people in the media don't change their ethics with whoever they're talking about.
Speaker 1: Very very few people. It's disgusting. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I heard one alleged professor, a writer of books about the pardon who just stated, as a matter of fact, that the Supreme Court manufactured complete immunity for presidents. So and that is that is someone who, as we were discussing earlier, drops the fancy title from the fancy university, is an recognized authority, has published a book said something just wildly inaccurate and prejudicial about what the Supreme Court decided. But if you were any close, anywhere close to right the idea that a president has immunity for virtually everything, that's not what the Supreme Court said. But then they could preemptibly pardon all of their goons for what the president told them to do, or you know, if the law catches onto them, retroactively pardon them if the timing works out right.
Speaker 1: That's a horrible idea, horrible idea.
Speaker 4: You could send, like the next lefty president could send Antifa goons across the country to intimidate people and not let them go into their church services.
Speaker 1: And when the.
Speaker 4: Federal civil rights charges came, the president would in a way that Trump just did with January sixth.
Speaker 1: And we talked about this at length, and we get why.
Speaker 4: Yes, political violence was tolerated on the left for years and years, and now all of a sudden, we're supposed to be jailing people for the rest of their lives because they're violent on the right.
Speaker 1: I get that.
Speaker 4: We've totally discussed that, but we can't have a situation where you can blanket pardon people have committed acts of political violence because they were on your side. So I think that the the end result of the pardon fest on both sides is we got to take a serious look at the reform of the presidential power of pardon in this country.
Speaker 3: Here's my favorite headline in a while. I'm looking up at Fox and they've got on the little thing on the bottom. Trump dances to Ymca with a sword.
Speaker 1: That's a good headline. You know what's great about that?
Speaker 3: If you haven't seen the video, we have tweeted it dot and we haven't linked at Armstrong in getdy dot com.
Speaker 1: It's actually pretty darn funny.
Speaker 3: But Milania looks to be completely like amused by her husband. It's the first time I've ever seen her not look kind of either nothing. She's really got a good, practiced model look of having no emotion whatsoever, or maybe even slightly disgusted by the whole situation.
Speaker 1: She looks like she really thinks her husband's funny there.
Speaker 4: Which is pretty I wonder, you know what, this sort of speculation is ridiculous, and we don't have much time anyway, but I wonder if they've reached a different point in their relationship where everybody's pretty comfortable in their role.
Speaker 1: Could be.
Speaker 3: A baron's growing up that might have changed things, as often does when the kids finally out of ouse. We will finish strong next Armstrong and.
Speaker 8: And America's illustrious senators like Amy Koba Shar and deb Fisher, and of course how came Jeffers were there and Fetterman was Are.
Speaker 10: You come on?
Speaker 1: Fetterman really.
Speaker 9: Shorts.
Speaker 8: It's not even an inaugural decorn thing. It's freezing out there.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a health cancer.
Speaker 8: Fedderman is literally America's teenage son.
Speaker 1: It's your Grandma's funeral. I told you I don't like long bands.
Speaker 3: Why why you show up to the inauguration and crappy shorts and a crappy sweatshirt. You don't need to show up in a sweatshirt and shorts period, but very crappy ones to boot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's an odd duck fetterman. He just when I'm ready to embrace him as one of the great voices of common sense in Washington.
Speaker 1: Oh no, look at him.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's uh, well, maybe he's actually just calling him as he sees him what she might be.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe we'll look back on him as like John the Baptist of Old wandering around in a robe and a belt made of rope or whatever he was wearing bees.
Speaker 1: Or I don't remember that.
Speaker 4: The point was he dressed very humbly. He was a humble man, but brought a word of great truths.
Speaker 6: It is now my incredible privilege to present final thoughts with He's more on Armstrong and Geddy.
Speaker 1: Here's your host for final thoughts to Joe Getty. That was from the inaugural address yesterday. Thank you, mister President. Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap up the show.
Speaker 10: There.
Speaker 1: He's our technical director, Michaelangelo.
Speaker 11: Michael final thought, you gotta watch the video of Trump doing the sword dance. The funniest part that I enjoyed is there's a kid that's in the military standing right near him. He has to look of please don't stab me with that sword, and then he takes it from Trump.
Speaker 1: Can I take that from you, sir? And again, you know answer around the sword. Yeah, I'm going to jump the line here.
Speaker 4: My reaction to it was, oh my god, it's like an airliner cake and he's gonna cut it with a sword, given Boeing's recent problems as that, But he never did. He never cut it, which left me a cake love disappointed. Katie Greener esteemed Newswoman A final.
Speaker 3: Thought, Katie, Yeah, you guys mentioned Ed Norton earlier and I had the honor of interviewing him years ago, and he's the nicest guy.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, seems to be a very bright fella.
Speaker 3: Jack A final thought for us looking forward to the football games. Here are the current lines. Chiefs favored by two over the Bills two, two time defending champs at home only defending up by two the Eagles A six point favor over the red Skins, which I thought i'd be more than them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the Warriors you're racist. Uh, the commander at.
Speaker 4: The Commanders Warriors, just not the Redskins you're racist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, Warriors. That's the basketball guys.
Speaker 3: You can be a Chiefs or a Warriors, but you can't be a Redskins.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Getty wrapping up another grueling for our workday.
Speaker 4: So many people who thinks so little time. Good to Armstrong and Getty dot com. We've got the hot links there for you, all sorts of great articles to read stuff we talked about today. Pickups me and g swag where two of us are wearing the hoodies today, very comfortable, and drop us the line if there's something we ought to be talking about. Mail bag at our I'm strong. At Getty dot com, we will see you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: God bless America. I'm strong and Getty I did have a couple of things.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 1: I'll just say that we're extremely controversial.
Speaker 3: Mark my words. I assume it gives me an erection, a better erection, and even one more wonderful rerection.
Speaker 1: Please, sir, don't say these things you don't have to sniff from out. They'll tell you I'm an see. They'll say you made it right. Letters riding a long time, and.
Speaker 9: I just want to say thank you for making it happen.
Speaker 1: By by Armstrong and Getty