Speaker 1: Hello friends, and welcome in to Fantasy Pros. This is the Fantasy Football Podcast. Wide receiver ranks for Week thirteen. I've got patkits Morris, I've got Scott p and Al Scam Chris Welsh, and we are going to be breaking down all these bad boys for you. Top thirty six, the big questions start sits all of it under the sun. We got you covering. If you're looking for more ranks, just go and check us out over at fantasypros dot com slash rankings. Because it's a crazy week we got there's games on Thursday, there's games on Friday, Sunday, obviously Monday. So if you guys want to see the latest in the ranks to help for your teams. If you can't get access to us, go to fantasypros dot com slash rankings. Check out all the positional ranks out there for this week. You can see rest of season. We've got dynasty. We got you covered, Go and check that out today, gentlemen, wide receivers not as been deep as usual that we're used to couple wide receivers that could be top twenty maybe taking off due to some crazy snow. We got a whole bunch to cover. Are you guys ready to jump into wide receivers? Let's do it raw Robins looks like a big raw like yeah, let's go. Well, sorry, let's get into it. Wide receiver's Top twelve going to the big board. Here's a new entry into our number one overall rank. I do not believe we have seen him, but Nico Collins coming in at number one. As far as all wide receivers go, it's an incredible matchup against the Jaguars this week. AJ Brown number two, Jamar Chase Pooka and Justin Jefferson as your top five, Monrod six, Cooper Cup, Mike Evan, Ceedee Lamb, George Pickens, Courtland Sutton and Terry mcclaurin. That rounds out the top twelve. I mean, no play had me on my seat bigger than last week than Terry mclaurin's just massive touchdown that saved so many different the DFS lineup FFPC another big league that was an absolute big savior, and it's something that just kind of happens with the Commanders and Terry McLaurin. You wish you would get more volume because he's such a great player. But man, it feels like we get one of those a week. So let's talk about McLaurin here. He's got an ECR of twelve. We actually moved down one spot. He was eleven yesterday. You guys are a little bit on the opposite ends here, Scott, you are a tiny bit above consensus, fits you are a bit below consensus. So Scott, let's start with you on the positive. Terry McLaurin at number ten this week, going up against the Tennessee Titans, which is only a two star matchup rating Accorn to Fantasy Pro. So what do you got on Terry McLaurin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if anything all that illuminating. I wish he'd get a healthier target share or target count. He's only made to double digit targets once this year, but he's got five games with one hundred yards, he's got touchdowns and what sixty five or six different games. He's obviously the first reading this offense. Brown is significantly further down the pecking order. They won't have Eckler in this game. Zach Ertz is going to do what he always does. He'll catch four passes. He'll fall immediately when he catches those passes, he'll get forty three yards and hopefully that does it for you. But at least we saw Washington the buoyancy of the offense. You know, Jayden Daniels, he was able to run a little bit last week. I don't know if he was protecting a rib. In previous weeks he looked more back and forth. It's important to remember that just because the Titans are a bad team doesn't mean their defense is bad. It's actually a quality defense. And I think their metrics would be even better if they weren't getting sold down the river by their offense almost every week because Levis just gives the ball away with all those negative plays that he makes. But yeah, we can quibble on is McLaurin a lower end wide receiver one, is a higher end wide receiver two? It doesn't really matter. We're finally seeing the Terry McLaurin breakout season. He's finally tied to a plus quarterback, to somebody we can feel good about. And I mentioned on The Running Back Show, I hope Garrett Wilson has this Terry McLaurin season down the road where he finally gets in the right situation. It's like that friend of yours has been a bunch of bad relationships. They finally found the right person. They're like, oh, that's great. They're gonna have a nice Thanksgiving together. You know, they're gonna get married, they're gonna have kids, They're going to build a pick at fence and all that, adopt a dog, all that stuff. So I think Terry mclaurin's finally having that year and he's been a set and forget guy. I know Pat and I you're sitting next to each other at the King's Classic for funding over Terry McLaurin because he's always been one of our favorite players. So happy to see him out kick his ADP. But to just remember, I mean, he's a fence wide receiver one two. That's really what the upside is for him.
Speaker 1: Pat, do you believe that? It is like we don't need to quabble about you know, wide receiver one, wide receiver two. Do you think that belongs there? The only reason I also to say that is like there's this collection of wide receiver, like the top eight. It's like all the names you expect, but then you start to get into the low teens, and you know, if you make that move for Terry McLaurin down to sixteen, he might be bumping up against a Lad Maconkey, Cortland Sutton looks incredible right now. And again I throw this in here because it's like if someone is out there and they start two wide receivers and they had drafted Jamar Chase and then they had got Cortland, Sutton, Lad and Terry McLaurin. Those are the four wide outs. That's a quandary. That's a little bit of a problem, like who are you sitting out there and you bump him down? So I kind of just push at you. Do you think it's a little arbitrary about you know, ten to sixteen is kind of in the same range, or do you have some general concerns putting him down there at sixteen?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean so I would rather play Sutton, who has been on fire ever since that weird Thursday night game where he got zero targets, and ever since then. I think he's like top five in Fantasy scoring. My concern with McLaurin, and it's not that much of a concern because I'm starting him in a lot of leagues this week, although not the King's Classic, where Scott wrestled him away from me.
Speaker 4: I believe.
Speaker 3: He only has seventeen targets over his last four games. He actually has ten fewer targets than Noah Brown over that stretch, which is weird. He's gotten kind of bailed out by big plays. The spectacular late game touchdown against Dallas last week, a fifty four yard catch a few weeks ago against the Steelers that helped push him over the one hundred yard mark that day. But McLaurin is only a double digit targets once all season. He's averaging eleven point one yards per target, which is great. And you know, because he is such a good player, not that wild for him to OutKick expectations in yards per target, although eleven point one probably a little on stainable over the long run. Also, you know this Titans defense, even without Lugerious Sneid who's on ir It's it's still a pretty formidable pass defense. So yeah, I'm just I like McLaurin. Of course, I think most people, accepting the most shallow of leagues are going to be starting him without question this week.
Speaker 4: I just for me, he's not quite a wide receiver. One.
Speaker 2: Let me just back that up, Chris, because you mentioned Sutton and McLaurin in the same conversation, and man, Sutton is a player I really like. He reminds me so much of Doug Bump even higher than that. Maybe he's in the top five at his peak. But maybe Tom Brady gave us a misleading understanding of what a quarterback could do in his forties, because you know, father time, I always wins, and we've seen a lot. You know, Manning, you know, lost it quicker than Brady did. And there's been other guy you Farv's obviously the comp that people make with Rogers. Who goes to the Jets has a lost season. I just don't want to watch the Jets. I don't want to bet on the Jets. I don't believe in the Jets. It's nothing about Garrett Wilson. It's the people throwing him the ball. It's the people calling them plays. There Adams is a mouth to feed too. It's just I can't. I can't do it. Man, I don't have I have him ranked when you're probably the start them anyway, But who knows, Maybe you got lucky with Courtland Sutton later in your draft, or you know, maybe maybe you made a trade and upgraded your depth and you only start two receivers and new league, you could bench Garrett Wilson. I just want you, I don't want you to be annged at all to anything you thought Garrett Wilson was before the season, because that doesn't apply now.
Speaker 1: Ranks almost look like Garret Wilson and DeVante Adams are becoming the Bucky Irving and Rashad White of wide receivers, where they're just kind of being ranked towards each other and you're just not really sure they could both eat in theory, especially more than a running back in the wide receiver side. But the questions on the offense in general are kind of out there. Fitz, you got him at eighteen. Do you think there's a little bit more optimism and upside going up against Seattle this week? Three star rating? It is an a matchup. You know, we have seen Garrett Wilson be more efficient than Adams in general. It's just that offense has just been kind of a disaster, and we know that there is a potential that brace Hall could be out in this game, so that either can get messier or they could rely more on throwing the ball, So eighteen a little bit more optimistic. Do you think there's a little bit more optimism for Garrett Wilson because also the last thing eighteen kind of starts to throw a wrinkle in of like maybe this isn't a guy we're actually starting. I know we label them as wide receiver twos, but there are guys that have jumped up that really could give people fits, no pun intended about like what decision they're going to make. So your take on Garrett Wilson.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, the last couple of weeks haven't been pretty.
Speaker 3: I think he's had like nine catches for fifty six yards over his last two games, and maybe it is right to be ready to wave the white flag on the Jets passing game. And it sounds like Scott has had that flag flying for a couple of weeks now, But it was not that long ago weeks five through Week nine. So during that five game stretch that again not all that long ago, Garret Wilson had forty catches for four hundred and seventy two yards and four touchdowns and was the wide receiver in fantasy scoring over that stretch. So I just can't forget that He's still inside my circle of trust, even if the passing game as a whole isn't. And I feel much better about Garret Wilson than I do about DeVante Adams at this point. Like Garret Wilson, I would start pretty much unconditionally DeVante Adams, I would, you know, there's some other ify guys I would maybe consider starting ahead of Davante.
Speaker 1: Wide receiver threes twenty five through thirty six, we start with Marvin Harrison, Junior, Jamison Williams, Brian Thomas, DJ Moore, Khalil Shakir, and Darnell Mooney. At thirty Juwan Jennings, Jacoby Meyers, Tank Dell Deebo, Samuel Jaylen Waddle and DeAndre Hopkins rounds out are wide receiver threes, and yes those are some low forty nine or wide receivers. I am not surprised that Juwan Jennings ranks higher than Debo. It's how it should be, what I've been alluding to for a while, and Debo was an absolute disaster this past week. Brock Perdy really wants to go to Juan Jennings. I think that's the vibe. But this week the LOLO rank is this bad storm that in theory is being thrown out. Is there gonna be a bunch of snow it's been going early on? This is what pushes them out. So Fitz, let's start with you on the forty nine ers wide receiver here. I don't know what you want to take out of it, like, are they complete nothing burgers for you? Because there's snow. Obviously, if it clears up and it's just snowy around, that actually could be a big positive that actually would benefit if we're being honest, something like Deebo Samuel, if there wasn't a flurry going on. But the conversation is there might not be much there. So A, do you think both forty nine ers receivers deserve to be outside the top thirty? And b is it Juwan Jennings over Deebo Samuel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, A lot of moving parts here, mainly the quarterback situation and the weather right now. When I first did these rankings, I did it with the assumption that Brandon Allen would play again, like I haven't seen enough positive indicators that we're gonna.
Speaker 4: Get brock perty back this week.
Speaker 3: And I also did it with the assumption that that was going to be reasonably playable. Weather didn't realize that there was a blizzard moving into Buffalo, so I had both guys ranked rankings twins in the mid thirties with this blizzard, and if Brandon Allen plays, I'm going to be moving Juwan Jennings probably down at least a dozen spots into the forties and unplayable territory. I think a blizzard would hurt Deebo a little bit less because he's a short area receiver who might also take the occasional reverse. And you know, Deebo is so good with the ball in his hands that maybe I don't know, maybe the snow it hurts defenders who don't know where the ballcarrier is going. You know, the ballcarrier knows where he's going.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I might still have Debo in the mid thirties with the snow. And I guess, you know, the problem isn't when Deebo has the ball in his hands, it's getting it into his hands. And that was a problem last week when he couple of easy throws go right through his mets.
Speaker 1: And there's you know, again there's some debate on where it is. There's some stuff out there that thinks, you know, we're going to have like big wins and massive massive snow some current weather things I'm showing out there, it's like a fifty percent chance of you know, snow flurry that's going to be going on. The wind doesn't look too crazy at this moment, but it's going to be like twenty degrees out so you have to watch that throughout the week. It is dangerous to make massive assumptions like it is going to be some crazy you know, we can't even see it on the screen type of game or anything like that, because we know production can happen. But at the end of the day, the question is like, if Brandon Allen is in there, these wide receivers stink down at the bottom. So Scott, it kind of goes to the same thing with you do both of these wide receivers deserve to be in the thirty old one?
Speaker 2: Just a great understanding of space and leverage. And since that bagel against the Saints and nobody saw that coming, the Broncos have correct They've done what good teams do. They did something wrong and they fixed it. Since then, Sutton has between eight and eleven targets in every game, He's had strong yardage totals. In every game he scored three touchdowns, and bow Nicks has gone from a running quarterback who sometimes throws to a throwing quarterback who can run if he needs to. Courtland Sutton to me, if I anticipate there may be some Sutton versus McLaurin questions this week, and I know initially my first ranking had McLaurin higher, but I think that's wrong. I think Sutton. I've fixed it since then. I think Sutton is certainly the preference here, and I think we're going to look back and say Courtland Sutton was one of the right answers of the fantasy season.
Speaker 1: And it's Nicks too. It's about Nicks. You know, last week, just to shout out to the Betting Pros app will put up these like Betting Pros only plays. And my play of the week last week, if you had checked out Betting Pros, you would have got it for three or four days was bo Nick's over nineteen point five completions because he had had three straight weeks of twenty two or more completions four now four. I mean, he's a completion monster. They've really perfected some of the big plays, but then the short line completions he can get and that benefits a guy like Courtland Sutton, and it's kind of a stabilizer through the rest of the year. So I completely agree here. It's a weird collection of you know, you got these huge names at the top of mon Ra Cooper, Mike Evans, and then it's like at the bottom of the first round it's Courtland Sutton, George Pickens, and Terry McLaurin. And there's some negatives in there. Courtland Sutton is probably the safest of that entire group from a volume in Big Playstann and look at bo.
Speaker 2: Nicks, by the way, making a run at Offensive Rookie of the Year, which was basically that that trophy was already in the case for Jaden Daniels maybe a month ago or six weeks ago, and now Daniel's still the favorite, but Nix is coming on fast to the point that whoever plays better the rest of the season, I think is going to win that award. And remember Cleveland, and we think of the Browns defense maybe is better than it is because you know, their cold weather team, that's their identity, and Miles Garrett is a wonderful player. The Cleveland secondary has not played well at all. So if you need Court and Sutton to come through on Monday, I think you can do just that against the Brown secondary. You can make hay On all right.
Speaker 1: We got wide receiver two top coming up, some big guys. But first, they're saying that this this week's Texas versus Texan, NA and M is going to be the most expensive college football ticket ever, which is crazy. Well, guess what, let game time make it easier on you than any other place when dealing with a huge game like that. You could get all in pricing. They got the toggling the features shows the total upfront, which is, by the way, my absolute one hundred percent favorite thing on the planet. I don't like to be surprised by extra fees. I don't even know what they are. This is all in pricing right at checkout and you can see it on there. You can check out the panoramic view from the seat that you pick in the app before you buy it. They've got the lowest price guarantee or game time will credit you one hundred and ten percent of the difference, and they've got game time ticket coverage. Your purchase is covered with the most flexible customer service policy in the ticketing industry. Take the guesswork out of buying tickets with Game Time picks. Download the Game Time app, create an account, and use code Fantasy Pros for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Turn do apply, but again, create an account and redeem code Fantasy Pros FA n t as ypros for twenty dollars off. Download Game Time today, because what time is it. It's game time.
Speaker 2: And keep that promo code handy because you may need it for Michigan Ohio State. You may need it for Auburn, Alabama, you may need it for South Carolina Clemson. They're just an awesome schedule of college football games, as there always is this time of the year.
Speaker 1: So lock them all up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be a great Saturday. And what's better than get into the stadium and you're doing some tail gaety and watching one of those games.
Speaker 1: I don't live in Buffalo, but I'd like to see what the panoramic views look like if they'll just put snow in there, and what all the snow looks like for that Buffalo forty nine er game. All right, wide receivers thirteen through twenty four. These would be the wide out twos. Malik Neighbors comes in at thirteen. We've got Drake London, Tyreek Hill down outside the top fourteen T Higgins, Lad McConkie, Calvin Ridley's A Flowers, Garrett Wilson, Jackson Smith and Jigba, dk Metcalf, Devanta Adams and Jaden Reed. Let me throw kurveball that's not on the sheet here and Pat will start with you. Who would you rather this week? Tyreek Hill or Lad McConkie Tyreek Hill.
Speaker 3: I'm just going back to the well with Tyreek Hill. I still, you know, fundamentally believe it. It should work with him, even if it hasn't yet, always a threat to break a big play.
Speaker 4: Although I am a little.
Speaker 3: Bit concerned about a team based in South Florida going up to Green Band Thanksgiving night, where the temperatures are probably going to be in the low twenties, how is that passing game going to function.
Speaker 1: With a bunch of Where do you have him ranked?
Speaker 3: I've got him a wide receiver ten. It's hard for me to move him out of wide receiver one range. And I know I keep going back to the well on Tyreek Hill, and that probably explains why wide receiver has been my worst position in rankings accuracy all year.
Speaker 1: So the same thing Scott Lad McConkie or Tyreek Hill this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would go on to McConkie. You know, Tyreek Hill was wide receiver four and half point PPR in that first week. That's just unusual runout right, he is he incident before the game plays great? Anyway, his best performance since then sing in a half point pprs wide receiver sixteen. And there's a lot of bricks in there. There's a forty, there's a forty one, there's an eighty nine. I realized there were some games to it didn't play. At some point you have to accept. Look, I know some people are saying, hey, Jayalen Wattle finally came in. Yeah, it's great after two months of doing absolutely nothing. They don't want Tua taking deep drops. I don't like Miami at all. And I realize this is like the lowest hanging fruit, But I don't like Miami at all. In this green Bay environment night game, the fish out of water, frozen tundrift, it actually will be frozen. I'm still not even all the way in on too. I know a lot of people were singing his prices. He was really good last week. He's been pretty good since the return. But I'm not I'm never going to be in love with Tua. That's just where I'm at right now. And with mconkie catches all of his targets on Monday, while Quintin Johnson was just finding new ways to drop passes, you know, over the middle, on the boundaries, you're running wrong routes. I got to figure that. Justin Herbert's gonna say, who can I trust. It's Lad maconkie catching all his targets, it's Will Disley catching all his target it's McConkie. Hasn't been a volume monster, but I think this is the week maybe he gets into that double digit target range. So I know it's floor over upside because as Pat said, Tyreek Hill can make your week with that one big play. He can score an eighty R touchdown. Maybe McConkie probably ostensibly can't. But I'm going to go with the bass player. I know the league guitarist is Hill, but I have to tax him for basically three months of you know, Mia production for this Miami team. I hate the matchup, so I'm going to regret this when Tyreek Hill has a monster game on Thanksgiving Night, but I have him maybe ten slots lower than Pat does.
Speaker 1: The Chargers want to go deep is part of the problem, and they don't use Lad deep, and I hope they do make that change. Like you're talking about like he is, he's the comfort level.
Speaker 2: But Conky's understanding of space and how to beat z own is so so great and the only reason Georgia didn't have to throw the ball like crazy. They had Bowers and mcconukkee on the same team, and just imagine if they played a team They're a team that couldn't run the ball, they had no defense or something. Obviously they've always had stud defensive players too. That's what is how you get to multip national championships. I want all the Lad McConkey in Dynasty. Not that you're going to get him off his manager's hands easily, because I'm sure everybody likes him. But I am really impressed with McConkie. I think he's I think his rookie season has been better than it's looked, just because they haven't fully stepped into his role, and I can't wait to see what this offense is like. Maybe t Higgins goes there next year. I just want Quentin Johnson out of my life. And you know, Palmer is never going to be somebody I'm going to trust. Snap to snap. They're playing Jalen Rager for crying out loud. Let's get some real receivers in the LAC to help out McConkie. But I think Lad mcconauky next year is going to be like wide receiver twenty on my board to start to see.
Speaker 1: So if you get if Ladd had Puokah like targets, he would probably put up Pooka like numbers, which is kind of crazy. And shout out always over and shout out to Herbert and Ladd, because I took five and a half over receptions and it was one of those things where it felt like you know in college, where they understand you know, the marketing, the betting side, and they go for that extra field goal when they shouldn't, that last little target with like a minute left. I felt like Herbert did that just for me, So thank you Lad and Herbert. I appreciate that one. Let's talk about Calvin Ridley here, Calvin Ridley has got an ECR of eighteen. He was actually at sixteen earlier, so he's moved down just a tiny bit. Scott, you've got him at fifteen. Fitch, you've got him at twenty one. Let's talk on the negative for a second. Fits. You know, you're not crazy off of the ECR, but you are lower than ECR outside the top twenty. On Calvin Ridley, who's going up against Washington four star rating in an A minus matchup grade according to Fantasy Pros. What he got on Ridley?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was buying the Calvin Ridley steam a few weeks ago when he was practically drowning in targets, but now I'm pumping the brakes a little bit. He's only drawn six targets in each of his last two games, and it's not like that was because the Titans were blowing anyone out in those games. One of them was a ten point loss to Minnesota, the other was that wild seesaw game last week against the Texans. And obviously whatever targets Ridley is getting are coming from Will levis so still high on him, Still think he's startable in most leagues, but he is just outside the top twenty for me.
Speaker 1: Scott, you have got him higher, You've got him inside your top fifteen. This week, Jeff, Calvin Ridley over Tyreek kill.
Speaker 2: I do, but it's not with a ton of conviction. I mean, there's other people getting touchdowns here. The Levis concern, I had hoped when you saw that fifteen target game against Detroit where Ridley came off the bus just smoking, and then there's eight and nine targets the next two games. I thought the Titans were going to lean into their best player, and they haven't done that to the level I want, and teams need to identify the Giants should be doing this with neighbors his usage. Has it made any sense for me the last few weeks. He's complained about this week. Maybe they'll fix it on Thanksgiving, But there's no reason why Calvin Ridley shouldn't have ten targets every week. And I think the fact that he hasn't gotten that usage. I don't know if it's the coaching staff. I don't know to what degree it's Levis. Maybe defenses are prioritizing him. I admit that when I do rewatch, as the Titans are one of the last teams I want to look at. It's just, you know, I want to watch the fun teams. I want to watch the teams. I feel like the answer that I derive will actually have fantasy utility. I don't know that there is anything to figure out with the Titans necessarily, but I just wish the usage were a little bit heavier. I feel like it should be. And at this point late in November, when teams tell you what they are, you have to believe, you know.
Speaker 1: It kind of reminds me of last week. One of my favorite bets was Travis Kelcey to get a receiving touchdown, and my logic was Panthers had given up five receiving touchdowns to tight ends over the last three weeks and seven on the season, and then what happens Noah Gray gets them, and I'm like, well, all right, my logic was right. It's just it went in the opposite end. It's kind of the same thing I look at where it's like Calvin Ridley, you want more usage, you want the bigger plays. The logic is there, but then it's Nick Westbrook who ends up getting the big plays every single week and he gets those touchdowns.
Speaker 2: So Wi baby, seventeen catches, what's seven touchdowns? Now, it's what a fun player he is. Look, I know this isn't necessarily NWI segment, but let's just mention it. Right since they traded Hopkins, he's on the field like ninety percent of the time. He's basically in every passing down player, and he scored short touchs. He had a long touchdown a couple of weeks ago. If you're in a pinch with a deeper league, some injuries or whatever, I don't know, I could ride with nick Us.
Speaker 3: For he has scored a touchdown on twenty percent of his targets this year. Thirty targets, six touchdowns.
Speaker 1: Kind of hard to predict, but at this point, who cares. You just get him out there and he gets you those points. Let's talk about Garrett Wilson with the Jets. There was some negativity I believe earlier. I think even in the RB show that we were talking about just about the Jets offense in general. He comes in at ECR twenty. Fitzy, you got him at eighteen, Scott, you got him at twenty two. Scott, let's start with you. I know you're just kind of negative on the Jets in general, the wide receivers kind of go back and forth.
Speaker 4: Grett.
Speaker 1: Garrett had kind of been like, you know, the guy, and then that was slowly kind of fading away. You seem a little bit pessimistic about his value. He's almost outside of wide receiver two but not quite so. Talk to us on starting Garrett Wilson a week thirteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is you know, goodwill hunting. This is where Robin Williams hugged you and says, it's not that's your fault. And it wasn't Terry mclaurin's fault. It wasn't Alan Robinson's fault. It's not Garrett Wilson's fault. He's a tremendous player and I just can't wait to see him get his Jaden Daniels that McLaurin got. We talked about this in the Running Back Show. Aaron Rodgers has played every card he can. He got the offensive cordiator fired, he got Devontae Adams to come in. You know, they've changed everything they can and they can't see him to figure it out. It's late November, man, we can't be anchored to priors. I love Garret. I think Garrett Wilson is easily one of the top ten most talented receivers in the league.
Speaker 1: He might even if brock Perty is active. And are you taking a lot of cues from the potential weather into ranking these guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you hit the keyword with the weather, which is wind. That's what I'm looking for. You can offset snow. And you know, sometimes, as you guys talked about, defender doesn't know where he's going the offensive player does. It only takes one slip and fall and you have a fifty five yard touchdown on your hands. Although I don't know if Debo is ever going to have a fifty five yeard t He only has two touchdowns this year and he has not been a target earner for a couple of months now. I agree with you, Chris, that it was overdue to move Jennings above Deebo a few weeks ago. I think the industry has been a little bit slow on that. Of course, last week with Alan playing and just you know, it's like a throwout week. I get it. But how healthy is pretty Even if Purty plays, which I think he will, I don't think Kyle Shanahan wants to get him hit a lot. We don't know the stats of Trent Williams. Their offensive line has not been great this year, so you just have to get used to These are not the forty nine ers we signed up for. We have to play for what they are and not what we want them to be. But I think Jennings is still somebody you could play as long as the wind isn't crazy in the four K. This is again, make this decision as late as you can. I realize in most leagues by one pm Eastern you're going to have to have a kind of an idea who you're playing and who you're not. But you'll make a much more informed decision on Sunday than we can do in the middle of the week. But yes, the takeaway from me is Jennings is certainly above debo and we want stats. It's the numbers, not the names. That's one of the key takeaways.
Speaker 3: Well, can I make one real quick point about this weather? So I know like the inclination is for fantasy managers to overreact to weather situations, and I think it was last year. We had a game in early December where it was a Saturday night game. Miami was visiting Buffalo and we had blizzard conditions forecast for the game. At turnout, the wind wasn't that bad. There was snow and the passing game it was not a you know, track meet by any means, but the passing games were relatively unaffected. If I recall, like Stefan Diggs still like seventy or eighty receiving yards. I think Jalen Waddle had a long touchdown catch in that game. So anyone who like just flat out benched all their receivers in that game because of the weather, a couple of them. Those people probably had regrets. So I would just like wind is key Scott mentioned it. I think wind matters more with the passing games than the snow does. And you know, we saw the offenses work pretty well the other week with the Steelers in Cleveland in that snow game. Just the wind is the thing to keep an eye on.
Speaker 2: I want to echo that the idea that not that you want to be extreme in anything. Most things land in the middle. But if you had to choose a path of overreacting to weather or underreacting to weather, as a general rule of thumb, I would say underreact to it.
Speaker 3: I think people want to feel like they're managing their teams, and weather is one way that they can proactively manage things. But I think people tend to be guilty of overmanaging in a lot of cases.
Speaker 1: And the toughest thing about this is four games going before Sunday that people are going to have to make decisions. So I think the way the not overreaction is just like, be done with Debo. I think that's the biggest approach I would do. Jennings, Yes, be out with Devo. There's conflicting things here. I just want to point out there are some meteorologists reports that are saying we could have thirty mile an hour wins in that game. That's not good. But there's also some meteorologists reports that are showing that most of the bulk of this will be Friday Saturday and it'll be a lot of clean up on Sunday and just cold. And that's the thing where you're going to still have big offensive outputs. So you know, if you have Sunday decisions, there you go. Unfortunately, you might have to make some tough ones prior to that, and I think the easiest play is Debo kicks rocks.
Speaker 2: Well, another thing too, you made a really great point there, Chris. That three games Thursday, one game Friday. So what does this mean? Your fantasy matchup will have a lot more definition in a lot of leagues on Sunday than it normally does when this one game in the books. So this is going to be a case of then you can play to your do I need floor? Do I need upside? Have I put up a bunch of points? Have I put up a couple of does what is my opponent done? I try not to be crazy about just put your best line about there. But if you're in an extreme situation, you have a big lead or you have a big deficit, that may affect your ceiling floor decisions. And maybe it's a case of Okay, I'm in pretty good shape here, I can make the safer play. I'll just steer clear of this buffalo game, you know, something like that.
Speaker 1: So just keep in.
Speaker 2: Mind that you're going to have more information about the personality of your matchup, maybe in some leagues in week thirteen than a normal week would allow.
Speaker 1: Exactly, And then you know, wait for rock party as well. For this all right, two more quick wide receiver ones DJ Moore, He's got an ECR of twenty eight, and we've got a difference between you guys, Scott. You were at ECR, so it's actually to start with you real quick. He breaks inside the top thirty little bit more of the circle of trust. Not quite there. You've got him at ECR. Your thoughts off what you saw with DJ Moore and Caleb Williams.
Speaker 2: Last week, Man, I wish I could un see that Caleb Williams sack and overtime where he held the ball for about twenty seven minutes. But Caleb did play better. The offense has been better with Thomas Brown calling the shots, and even though DJ Moore did not have the market share we wanted, he caught all of his targets. I still think he's the number one here, even if the target share last week didn't reflect that. Troy, it's a bad matchup and this is a good defense even without Aiden Hutchinson. They have playmakers on all three levels. I thought this is a Darius White pickup at the trade deadline was a great move. But I feel like this is a game where DJ Moore is going to end the day with ten targets, probably somewhere between sixty and eighty yards. I'll give him maybe a forty percent chance at a touchdown. I feel pretty good about more.
Speaker 1: Pat, you are a bit lower. You've got him back down at thirty five. Where you not what we saw at DJ Moore this past week?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not. Oh, by the way, a bit of breaking news.
Speaker 3: It sounds like Drew Locke is going to make the start for the Giants on Thanksgiving Day, which frees up Tommy DeVito to come eat pasta with you, Scott on for Thanksgiving dinner. So yet DJ Moore was the wide receiver FOI in fantasy scoring last week. He came into that game as the wide receiver forty two in fantasy points per game. Caleb through a season high forty seven passes last week, and only seven of them went to more. He actually had a fourteen point nine percent target chair, which is pretty anemic. It helps, though, that Moore has been catching everything that's come as way lately last two games fourteen targets, fourteen catches. I do think the Bears are going to struggle against the Lions, who have the lowest opponent passer rating in the league, and like slot receivers do pretty well against the Lions, but perimeter receivers do not. I don't think Dj Moore is someone I'm really looking to proactively get into my lineups this week.
Speaker 1: All right, one more, let's look at Briant Thomas with the Jaguars. Jaguars are back doing the business. He's actually moved up to twenty seven. He was thirty two a little bit earlier. So you guys are both lower than consensus. Now there was a little bit of a flip fit. You've got him at twenty nine. Scott's got him at thirty four. Pat, Let's get some thoughts on Brian Thomas. He has left our circle of trust. But do you think, you know, with Lawrence theoretically back, I don't even know if they've gone hundred percent confirmed. If he is back this week, I think he is. Are we feeling better about Brian Thomas better?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: And you know I feel guilty having him ranked higher than Scott because I know this is a player Scott absolutely loves and is probably more in.
Speaker 4: Love with than I am.
Speaker 3: But like, mostly I'm just betting on a wildly talented young receiver who's pacing for you know, a thousand yard season, has scored five touchdowns, averaging ten point nine yards per target in a bad offense, and now he gets the starting quarterback.
Speaker 4: So there's a little bit of hope.
Speaker 3: Texans aren't the easiest matchup, especially if they get to Trevor Lawrence with the pass rush, but they have a lot of the sixth most fantasy points to receivers.
Speaker 1: Same thing, mister Pianowski. Your thoughts on Brian Thomas Junior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, encourage that he had eighty two yards receiving against the good Detroit secondary and you know, hopefully the bye week has helped Jackson will figure out a few things. I realize trusting Doug Peterson is not an easy leap, but I'm hoping seven to nine targets here. I'm going to bet on the talent and hope that maybe they streamline their offense out of the buy.
Speaker 1: Big Big questions. If you guys have got more, go and check us out over on our discord fantasypros dot Com slash chat. You can get in the Discord today free. He's a bunch of great rooms, awesome community. People are asking questions. You want to upgrade to our premium side. You can get access to the AMAS. You can directly talk with Pat myself, Andrew Erickson, Debro and more. Plus we've got live podcasts where you can ask your start and sit questions. When we're taking time off for Thanksgiving or we're not on a live stream, pretty much everybody is always there, so you can get your questions answered over on the discord fantasypros dot com slash chat. That's gonna do it. For the wide receiver ranks for week thirteen, fantasypros dot com slash rankings. If you want to see more and how deep it goes for Pat and Scott, I'm Chris Welsh. We'll talk to you next time right here on Fantasy Pros.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast.
Speaker 1: If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at fantasypros dot com slash review or on Spotify.
Speaker 3: Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros at.
Speaker 1: Subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasypros