Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at some of the stocks on the move. We can do that with Bloomberg Christina Quino, she's a managing editor for Markets Live. She joins us live here in studio of Christine. What are you looking at today?
Speaker 1: All right, Paul, let's take a look at some of the leading green stocks on the screen. Let's heart with zebra text so to curve z br a vilstocks roaring hier today up twenty percent, is very much a positive earning story. You got their second quarter results net sales EPs beating analyst expectations. The company also boosting its full year forecast, so they do not expect full year adjusted earnings to hit a record twenty one dollars a share at the midpoint, versus a forecast of eighteen thirty to eighteen seventy previously. So this is very much driven by the continued demand for automation tools. Right, this makes printers, barcode scanners, RFIDs. They're getting us consumers to do it ourselves and this is one of the companies that is benefiting and we have key bank analysts Kenywman saying that it was also being helped by the fact that they were able to recover some of the tariffs and also a favorable currency exchange. So lots of good things going to Physic.
Speaker 3: Is a company Lincolnshire, Illinois. I have never heard of it before. We need a seventeen billion dollars market cap. Never heard of there.
Speaker 1: Behind all of those RFID ten.
Speaker 3: We have to deal with very cool, good name there, all right.
Speaker 1: Next up, all right, we're going to talk about Palund here as well as Carlett because those shares also very much in the green today. They're not up twenty five percent more than twenty five percent actually, so ticker p LTR check that out on the terminal again a positive earning story, the company boosting its full year revenue and income forecasts and describe commercial demand for its data analytics tool as quote other worldly, so Pounder CEO Alscarp saying that US commercial stance in the second quarter were also quote staggering and a risen hunt unred and forty nine percent from a year earlier to seven hundred sixty four million now Bloomery Intelligence analysts a man Deep saying weighing in on this and saying that their support for open weight models and their strategic aligns with Nvidia is very much helping them broaden their commercial customer base. I do say though, that even though we are getting these games today, they're still down eleven percent year today, but maybe by the end of today, very much kind of cawing back a lot of those year today losses.
Speaker 3: All Right, your next name another company? Never heard of? Coherent. They have thirty thousand employees, sixty four billion a market cap. Another company I've never heard of. What does Coherent do and why is their stock movement?
Speaker 1: Well, Coherent is an optical equipment maker, so very much involved in the data center build out and has precisely what we are getting a bit of a boost for their stock today, so ticker coohr. They're now extending those gains of thirteen percent at the moment. So this is very much a news driven because we got a writer's report earlier saying that the Trump administration is drafting aband on imports of new models of Chinese data center components, and so the expectation among investors is that you know, a Chinese data center companies or or you know, equipment makers aren't going to be allowed to supply the massive data center buillet we're seeing. Then the beneficiaries are going to be American companies. So let's just coherent. So the idea is, yeah, the Front of Communications Commission potentially working on plans to ban these inports from Chinese companies, and Bloomberg Intelligence saying that these you know, restrictions are just going to be benefiting these state side companies are involved in this process.
Speaker 2: The stock Mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.