Speaker 1: Anything new with you more.
Speaker 2: I finally found somebody who can match and maybe beat me in Mortal Kombat too.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, you were like on a journey to find someone who was as good as you.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't a journey. I just kept like I like that game, and I kept playing and we would go to these different barcades and then randomly the dude who's like he's some like he's a director. Actually he was like he fucking he smoked me on a couple of one. You know what he did. He started with his weakest character, which is honestly such a probe.
Speaker 1: Ah hustle, Yeah, just to gauge where you're at. He's like, let me see if I can beat you the one hand behind h Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I thought was like, I got this guy. He I can't remember, but then he did.
Speaker 1: Then he.
Speaker 2: Beat me with lu kang like pretty hand.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, was just cheesing he have up against the wall, just fucking you up like that.
Speaker 2: No, I mean he had a variety of moves. Dude. It was good. Yeah, but but it was it did go back and forth. It wasn't like a total trouncing like I did. I did kill them a couple of times.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 2: And honestly, guys, there was a little bit of a crowd gathered round. Oh I don't imagine there wasn't. It had like a slight nineties arcade.
Speaker 1: Two adults playing Mortal combat. I was gonna say, two competitors of your level, miles come on.
Speaker 2: And what you say? Adults now like twenty three year old I'm talking about people. Would you should have three children?
Speaker 1: Right? Right? Right? Who should have three children? Three kids? I'm three kids old, no different generation, No, I'm still there. That's why I mean, look at listen the way I asked, I was like, yeah, because I'd be cheesing your ass with sub zero just freezing, tripezing trip. One of you guys was gonna know, Yeah, No, I used to do that and I would cause fights at slumber parties because like, you're just fucking cheezing, and I'm like, yeah, but that's what happened.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Let me get the jump on you. Once the sequence has begun, I cannot I cannot disengage.
Speaker 3: Hello, Oh the Internet, and welcome to season three thirty seven, Episode.
Speaker 1: Three of Turn Daily's Like Guist Day production of iHeart Radio.
Speaker 3: This is the podcast where we take a deep dive into American share consciousness. And it is Wednesday, May eighth, twenty twenty four, May eight, mile May mayth The Student Nurses Day, Be with You, National Sweers Day, and National Third Shift Workers Day, National.
Speaker 1: Have a Cocaine whatever it's for fucking that's a mata, National Coconut Cream Pie Day, National Nurse Day. Oh so this is this is National Nurses Week, shot at all the RNs, you know what I mean? And National Receptionist Day second Wednesday and night there it is May do you get a coconut trees?
Speaker 3: I once quoted do you think you fell out of a coconut tree? To my kids the Kamala Harris thing, And now they think that's the silliest, funniest thing in Arctic leak quoting back to me pretty like appropriate times too, right, so they like kind of get it.
Speaker 1: Her new tagline is Shrimp and Grits, is it? Yeah? Well, someone was asking her about the Hamasi Spire thing and she was leaving her restaurant. She's holding a badge you goes shrimp and Grits and they're like, no, what do you think about the shrimps? Oh?
Speaker 4: My name's Jack O'Brien. A can't, I can't. I can't, I can't. I can't look no more, can't think no more. You're fucking up that Drake Kendrick. Come on, please don't make me read no more about that Drake. Genius up flashing thumb searching lyrics about that Drake.
Speaker 5: I got shit to do. Head full up though, too much about that Drake. I just give you this. You want all this tracks every thirty seconds. I can't sleep like this, converse like this, all messages about Kendrick.
Speaker 1: Can't contemplate, can't meditate. I'm off my fucking head, Gotta try to go to bed. Diss track I got, I got, I got.
Speaker 3: And then they said no good, no good ending to this.
Speaker 1: But all right.
Speaker 3: That one's courtesy of Steaming Chunk on the Discord, Shuck on the Substena Chuck. My comment that I'll never forgive Kendrick for making me read and think this much about Drake, But yeah, I appreciate.
Speaker 1: You, Steaming Chuck. One of the new entries into.
Speaker 3: The Discord the aka Discord Field of Battle, just killing it out. Yes, yes, I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host mister Miles Gray.
Speaker 6: Miles Gray, k oh shit, I got the wrong Oh BDUs too with ipers underneath this suit. I ain't got no.
Speaker 1: Rid but eyes.
Speaker 6: I guys got a corner. Canda dude jacked up on straight col Brew, ain't got no right my eyes. Ian man.
Speaker 1: Okay, shout out Casks still in li Aka because we are still flying. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I couldn't place that one. So sometimes I have to like go and listen to the song to figure out what you don't remember that song? I remember it now now that you absolutely nailed it. Oh yeah, that was I did not know it by sight, and now sometimes it's hard. Sometimes it's so many of the songs from like that era I just know from the radio.
Speaker 1: You know. I wasn't like, oh right, you weren't buying the albums. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I lived in New York at that time, and just like they have so many good hip hop radio stations that you could just like leave them on, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. Anyways, Miles, Yeah, we were thrilled to be joined in our third seat by a very funny comedian improviser, a skateboarder whose comedy special, Spiritually Filthy is hilarious. I must for you to check out. Please welcome back to the show. It's Mort Mortal, comeback, fucking Mort mort l Yeah, Comber, yeah, Comberg. I'm sorry, who do you fight? Who did you fight with? People might not know we're having a conversation about Mortal Kombat too, but who.
Speaker 2: Are you playing Mortal Kombat Arcade last night? And I really like Johnny Cage because I think he's the funniest because he he murders you and then throws his head shot at you, which is legitimately hilarious move. He's a Hollywood sociopath. I really like he's like he's the most oiled up and greasiest. Oh yeah, dude, he's like yeah, he's just a super funny guy to play with.
Speaker 1: I think I wonder have you seen like those videos, like the behind the scenes of like the mocap sessions for the first game. Oh yeah, they're on YouTube. Frenny Frenny MK heads out there. Man. It's it's just worth seeing like how they like they brought these actors in to do all this stuff. And now I'm just thinking, like I wonder what that Johnny Cage actor was like. Actually when they were doing all like I need more body oil man that's not going to show up on the.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, so like a like a literature professor or something like, he's like a great academic literature be able to do the splits and punch or whatever. Right, right, Oh, yeah, he wants to talk about Yates.
Speaker 3: So that was that was the move, right, he was split and punch and that was it.
Speaker 2: No, he's got a shadow kick, dude, don't give me sorry, he's got the shadow elbow. He throws these weird green balls. Like everybody else they throw fire and stuff, which kind of makes sense, but he throws these like green orbs. They never explained if he's like part which I don't know why. I don't know why green balls.
Speaker 1: Right, it's a Hollywood thing, probably scientology, that's what.
Speaker 2: It's an l Ron Hubbard reference. Yeah, it's actually yeah, yeah, that's what level is that of feet and removal.
Speaker 1: He was inspired by Jean Claude Van Dam's character in Blood Sport.
Speaker 2: Yep, you can feel it, you can feel yeah, that's right, because remember he's on the he's doing the splits on those folding chairs. Yeah, right, A very pivotal scene in My Young adulthood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how you ended up where you are today.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm current.
Speaker 2: You can't see me, listeners, but I'm currently doing the splits in between.
Speaker 3: Doing the splits on two folding chairs. That's how you record, That's how you're most comfortable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel at home there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Mart, We're going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're going to tell the listeners what we're talking about today.
Speaker 1: You've got a lot to.
Speaker 3: Get to RFK Junior is both kind of changing his name and also got the endorsement of a political heavyweight that everyone Everyone was waiting for this to drop. Who is going to get the endorsement of this guy? So we'll talk about that. We're going to talk about Hamas agreed to a ceasefire deal, Israel rejected it after agreeing to seemingly the same one. Now things seem to be getting worse. The mainstream media in the US does not seem to be covering the content of this or like the implication of like, I don't know, it's just there's like, yeah, negotiations continue falling apart, wobbling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one way to say it.
Speaker 3: I guess we're gonna talk Boeing has locked out. They're firefighters because they are just killing it on the terrible publicity front.
Speaker 1: They're like on the whistleblower front.
Speaker 2: I mean, wait till Boeing's starts refusing to use wings.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's right now, we've been spoiling you for years.
Speaker 1: This is a bus, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna shoot it with a giant slingshot. You'll fucking pay us whatever we ask.
Speaker 1: Yeah, remember that scene in Speed when it went over that incomplete part of the bridge. It's kind of like, what you're gonna do.
Speaker 3: You get an engine for the first half and that's it, and that's generous. Okay, Right, the met Gala happened, we were all glued to Oh, I was just the looks were.
Speaker 1: Filled me up. No, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't pay that much attention. But I do know that like of the pictures that I saw, like headlines around, it turns out like three of them were AI the fuck us, real people, there's just overto It's over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's over for us.
Speaker 3: It's all of that plenty more. But first more, we do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history.
Speaker 2: Let's see there's a lot. It's interesting because I'm not looking at this and then talking about Mortal Kombat. I think I may be more nineties nostalgic than I wish I was, which is embarrassing. It's just like there's like nineties skate shoes like iPath cats.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, I had those. Do you remember this?
Speaker 2: Which I did? I had the brown ones.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 2: They're re releasing them. I'm gonna I will pay them whatever amount of money they.
Speaker 1: Want for those, because it was like a like a wallabie I could afford. I remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bad, Yeah it's a skate wall be Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I remember this. Yeah, these are nice. They should make a comeback.
Speaker 3: I feel like they're cool, Like they feel a little a little bit timeless to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which yeah, which is kind of rare in skate shoes because skates sho is a lot like they looked too too puffy. They feel kind of weird. Actually I still like the puffy shoes, but these are these are yeah.
Speaker 1: Like those thick ass skate shoes like Osyrius that like Musca Askue skate shoes are like fucking back and I'm like, wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, they just re released the Muscas. I got a pair of the white Ess. I'll show you guys after the I paid one hundred and thirty dollars for a pair of the white Ronnie Creekers.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know who that is, but you don't need to man nineties here, just nod your head. Bro's not huh damn the white ron Ronnie sees.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, these are for listeners who don't feel like googling it. They kind of look like little like they would work at a ren fair a little bit, like kind of leather shoes that look like they were they could have been so d together at home a little bit. But they're they're cool, but they like seem.
Speaker 1: A little bit. They're wallabies. You skated, Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh you're talking about the Cats, Yeah for sure, Yeah, yeah, yeah there were skate wallabies yep. And they just had good marketing. They were like kind of like they were like a like a Newish hippie style brand, but they had interesting skateboarders. Anyway, I'm sorry, I'm boring everyone.
Speaker 3: You're you're a skate guy, though we we established this the last time you're on I think your searchestory was also skate stuff.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, you've been hitting the park lately.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I've never talked to a skateboarder before, any sick hitting, any sick lines.
Speaker 2: You guys are doing fine. Actually yeah, yeah, it's say with a little more confidence, and I fully believe you.
Speaker 1: Okay, you've been hitting the park man, Dude.
Speaker 2: I did roll over the park the other day. There is in Inglewood near me. I'm in Culver City and the Inglewood there's a BMX pump track so that they made it for like what I were bicycle riders to just ride really fast. I went there the other night and skated for about two hours, and it's the most fun I've had in a decade. Yeah, yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 1: What's something you think is underrated?
Speaker 2: Underrated? Tater tots?
Speaker 1: Tots? Oh okay, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did some tater tuts last night at a party that was like a spread of food and these tater touts were i'm gonna say, room temperature and still delicious.
Speaker 1: And wow.
Speaker 2: This yeah, this might be the hottest, most contra controversial take of this episode. But I think tater tots are maybe better than French fries.
Speaker 1: It's an interesting question.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking about the temp question, because fries really fall off a cliff right, Yeah. Yeahs can maintain you know, like they almost like if they're crispy enough, they're they're almost like three dimensional potato chips.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, Yes, if the structural integrity is strong enough, then they maintain their shape and even crispiness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, yeah, it just can't. You can't. Can't be the soggy ones that stick to the surface that they're baked on.
Speaker 2: That's true, like the under some are like undercooked inside and then overcooked outside. You don't want those, that's about Nah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it needs to needs to have a crispiness to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can abide. My first reaction to that isn't horror. I mean, because when you have a good tater tot, that's that's a nice experience, because a lot of times you get like those just dried the fuck out, like super frozen ones I just don't taste good. But then every now and then I'll have one that's perfection.
Speaker 3: But I will say even the frozen tots I think are better than most frozen fries, Like I think low quality tots are actually better than low quality if you're doing yeah, if you're doing I mean, I'm not doing them at home and making low quality.
Speaker 1: I post those. Yeah, you gotta fry submerge them fuckers. Yeah, I get sick, sick. He's got a fry later at his house. Yeah, and then like high quality. I don't know, I mean, it's a it's definitely a conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you go best fry versus best hot where you're at. Yeah, but I'm just I'm always shocked. I kind of forget about then, and then every time I have one, I'm like, these, these have tasted great since I was eight years old, and they still taste great, right.
Speaker 3: Like, right, would you go McDonald's fries over McDonald's tater tots.
Speaker 2: So McDonald's tater tots are they basically they have hash browns over there?
Speaker 1: Oh that's hash browns, right right?
Speaker 2: Yea yeah, And we're not supporting McDonald We're not. We can't, right, but if we were, I feel like those hash browns better than the fries.
Speaker 3: They're more consistent, definitely, right mm hm.
Speaker 1: Probably because it's it's the morning.
Speaker 3: Because it's the morning and it's the first thing I've tasted.
Speaker 1: Versus or no. No, I'm just saying also too, like during the day, you don't know what batch, what part of the batch you're getting with fries, you know.
Speaker 2: Fresher, they're gonna be fresh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can ask for new fries. Say I'll wait for a new batch fries. How far away are we on that?
Speaker 1: Like, oh, fuck, just go to the fuck go to a park spot. One dude got another asshole? Yeah, another TikTok fucking hacker over here.
Speaker 2: McDonald's a five star fuck restaurant right now?
Speaker 1: What uh? What's something you think is overrated? All right?
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna say Taylor Swift, but not even not her music, because here's the thing. I like what you like. I'm at the stage of my life where like, enjoy what you like. But the intensity with which people love Taylor Swift and also the intensity with which people hate people who love Taylor Swift something's wrong. And I compared to this, like, have you ever beat somebody in a game of ping pong and they freak out and you're like, dude, this is not about the ping pong. Yeah, That's how I feel about Taylor Swift. I feel like she has become a folkrum for meaning that is missing in our culture. I don't know if everybody needs to go fucking we all need to journal together and like go to a rage room and maybe meditate or something.
Speaker 1: But like, yeah, you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, everybody relaxed.
Speaker 1: I think she is what we have now. Like in the eighteen.
Speaker 3: Hundreds, like this sort of spiritual like meaningful outpouring would have been around somebody who's like Jesus is coming back in thirty seven days, and other them would have been like all right, we're all gonna like follow this person to the top of this hill and wait there and like abandon our family. Like it's just we need something like if you know, belief and church stuff has like gone down gone away. And I'm not arguing that everybody should go back to church. I'm just saying that helps me make sense of the increased intensity of feeling around some of it around. Yeah we need Star Wars and Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well yeah, people, I think everyone's gonna naturally find that outlet where they can give like their devotion to like I have certain like sports or like music or things like that. Yeah, but that has replaced Like I don't I'm not as devout as you know. Obviously, I'm not religious at all, but yeah, people need those things and sometimes yeah it's an artist. But yet to your point, where like the people who are just like like I can't fucking stand fucking Swifties or other people Swifties are also yeah, relaxed, teetering. Look, man, you seem like you're teetering right here. Yeah, yeah, yeah, are you all right? Yeah? All right, let's uh, let's take a quick.
Speaker 3: Break and we'll come back and talk about some news and we're back and all right. We we do like to check in every once in a while with RFK Junior's campaign. He's recently put together a third minute infomercial that got blocked by Meta because, according to the company, it had been classified as spam. So he said he's gonna sue Meta, No, sue the whole Internet, and then he went ahead and just put the video on Twitter instead. The short film titled who is Bobby Kennedy? A thing that nobody's ever called him before.
Speaker 1: I don't think, Yeah, I know who Bobby Kennedy is. I know who the fuck Bobby Kennedy is. John Fitzgerald, Kennedy's brother, Yeah, it's so this is like supposed to be you know, they meet him again for the first time.
Speaker 2: So that is a name. That name doesn't make you guys feel like, wow, this guy's really young.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right on level?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is he on like a college freshman baseball team?
Speaker 1: Bobby Bobby Kennedy.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's definitely freighted with like historical meaning. And you know, the Democratic Party feels like they're fucking up, like it's nineteen sixty again and we might be headed for like the worst Democratic national convention since nineteen sixty eight but or whatever year it was that Bobby Kennedy was assassinated and there were all those riots. But just the idea of like changing your name mid presidential campaign, yeah, feels feels like a bad sign.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, when you're hitting the rebrand button six months out, Yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Should go more nickname Like I'm going by Bobo now or something. You don't mean.
Speaker 3: Bobok harder into the nickname thing.
Speaker 8: Call me Robo would work. Robo Kennedy, Robo Kennedy Junior. I'd be like, Yo, sounds like like Simpson's creation. Robo Kennedy Junior.
Speaker 2: The photoshop of him in the RoboCop. Gyear what I shamed? Just had vote for that immediately.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I would lock my vote in this early. Sorry, unfortually, I have already voted.
Speaker 2: Don't like his politics, love the robo the.
Speaker 1: RoboCop get up and just just reference he's just wearing all that whole armory. He's like, it protects me from vaccines and five G And you're like, this guy, he's fucking got safety.
Speaker 3: Get guy, gets what our biggest problems are. One of the people to share the video on Twitter was Kevin Spacey. I know if you guys are familiar with him, but he endorsed Kennedy as a quote fighter for justice and a quote and this was this is the one that hurts.
Speaker 1: Like that, Robert Kennedy Junior has to be like fuck end quote a loyal friend remarking that quote Bobby leaned in when the rest of the world turned its back on me. Just the endorsement that keeps getting worse. For justice, let's not talk about whether there's justice for victims of sexual assault. But hey, yeah, yeah, but he's a different kind man. He hates that I got canceled. Yeah that's not a good Yeah again, that's not a good looker. He's like, yo, bro, when nobody was fucking with me, babo can? I mean nobody and nobody, not even Donald Trunk himself.
Speaker 2: The moment he heard I assaulted a young man in a party, he came running. He actually that's when he reached out to me. It was like that Jesus footprints thing, like he just came through and it was like, hey man, can I carried men with you for a little bit. We're doing great rebranding for him in the football. That's when that's when our Robert was carrying me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, carrying Bobby is so yeah, that's a that's yeah. The god that name changed, I mean every time he's just every every single thing that happens, he either does a thing he's like, no, I didn't make that mistake my campaign did, or like, oh no, I wasn't lying someone else was. Yeah, And now I really wish there was some kind of insight into this name change, because it's something's up. Something's up. Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean well they every like slickly produced thing that has come out of that campaign, Like the last one was just a sort of remix of a JFK like at campaign at from his presidential campaign. Like every they ask people who like have access to like Q meters and stuff like that, and they're like, so, the best thing you have going for you are the people who you're related to who are nothing like you. That's what you're gonna want to lean into. The worst thing that we would ask you to try and downplay is that you were Kevin Spacey's rock.
Speaker 1: That you just it's wild that all the latest stuff isn't even about this meta thing. It's like, you search RFK junior, Kevin Spacey endorses RFK jord so this USA Today the Hill, Kevin Spacey endorses RFK Junior, Rolling Stone, RFK Junior lands coveted Kevin space All right, rolling Stone, you got me, you got my ass rolling Stone coveted Kevin.
Speaker 3: That has to be like if that was the Biden campaign or the Trump campaign, I'm like that promote that person whoever, right reached out to Kevin Spacey and was like, hey, I'm also an RFK junior person. We got we gotta tell people how great he's been to us. Right, Yeah, that's that's wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's also the whole thing about like I know, I'll assume him those that's.
Speaker 1: A very strange suit the internet.
Speaker 2: Yeahso going to sue all of that. I'm going to see the one of three corporations we have left exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, yeah, you tried to see one of them. Chances are they're the parent company of however you're trying to get after anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: That's the that's the fun thing about consolidation. Yeah, you have to sue one company at a certain point and you get them on all right.
Speaker 3: The war in Gaza took a horrible I mean it was at first hopeful, you know. So at the beginning of last week, Secretary of State Blincoln encouraged Hamas to accept a new ceasefire deal that was offered by the Israelis. Described it as extraordinarily generous. Thousands of Palestinians would be released in exchange for thirty three Israelis, and after a bit of negotiation, the Egyptians and Kataris put forward another deal similar points with an end to the siege of Gaza. Included The Guardian like talked to people familiar with the deals and they're like, they're basically the same the one that was offered that b Lincoln was like, you need to accept and the one that they accepted, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Yet there was on Monday we heard news that Hamas had seemingly accepted agreed to this framework on Monday, and then shortly after that the Israelis rejected the deal and saying it was inada quit and fell short of you know what they're what they were going for, and announced that it will basically be conducting operations in Rafa. As we were saying that was like the one place where people were told they could be safe, and now they're like, well, now we're going to be doing quote operations, and then Nen Yahu even said a few days ago that quote Israel will under no circumstances agree to end the war as part of an agreement to free our abductees, and like, so we've heard for months that the return of hostages was like paramount for this government, and a deal is offered and accepted by Hamas, but now it has been rejected. And if you look at the headlines right now, not much that would lead a reader to believe that Hamas had ever accepted a deal. In fact, it seems more just like oh Man's shit's kind of fucked up right now. It's like, I don't know, we'll see, we'll see if they can come to the negotiating table. It's a very chaotic thing. Some outlets have acknowledged that Hamas did agree to this framework, others did not. It all depends on, you know, how how bad the journalism is. But the one thing is like, it's not even clear how this deal was inadequate because Jack, like to your point, a lot of people are like, this is pretty much the same deal that was offered. So it's it's I think, but the point being here, and I think the thing that people need to keep in mind is that it just there. There is no and it doesn't seem like there is any intention from the Israeli government to to rend the hostilities. It's purely just like we have to destroy Hamas essentially, just go go full follow through with this genocide and then we can kind of ask questions later. Yeah, but none of none of these legacy outlets are doing that. They're just obfuscating, and you know, it's it's just a fucking like things are getting absolutely worse and worse, and when you're talking about all the people that are concentrated in Rafa we're talking about this could this is just gonna be again be a terrible, terrible fucking outcome. There's going to be so many lives lost needlessly, and we still have newspapers acting as if it's like, well, you know, Hamas, maybe he didn't agree, but it's like they've did. Maybe you should put that in your headline, because it wasn't many outlets that actually engaged with the you know, the real truth in terms of what was going on in their headline writing. It would just be like if you read the body of it, you'll see something there, but still the thrust of the piece would just make it seem like, nah, you know, just who knows what's going to happen, Rather than saying like they're rejecting it to keep the violence going, this is more outrageous.
Speaker 2: Like under the guise of objectivity, we're no longer to do actual journalism.
Speaker 3: Yeah right right, yeah, well because that yeah, that that it's not real journalists. It's not serious journalism unless we're telling both sides of it. When one side is yeah, like the.
Speaker 2: Actively committing an unending murderous land grab.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the idea killed those like this was a while ago, but they killed those aid workers on purpose, and like that got reported on, but then they didn't really like dig into what that means, like they're killing people for trying to feed the people in.
Speaker 1: Gaza like on purpose. The kind they kind of talked about it, but.
Speaker 3: Then they like kind of backed away and moved over to trying to find college students who will say something stupid that they can ye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know what's going And it's real sad that like a lot of this seems to be falling onto the shoulders of the Native America's eighteen year olds. Yes, throw our infants and now like having to put their bodies in front of riot police on the campus.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, got it, Yeah, bravely. And it's wild too, because like even harets right in Israel, their headline was Hamas accepts Gazza, seesfire deal, semi colon Israeli officials reject prospect of war ending. Yeah that's that's hers a little bit more. Yeah, that's a little more accurate. But then you have you know, like MSNBC, there's like nothing on their pay like on their front page. Yeah that alludes to this. It's like Trump hush money trial. Like there's like a whole sub sub section on their front page and Fox has absolutely nothing like at all. Yeah, the US mainstream media coverage of this is in a lot of ways like kind of less accurate and more conservative than like what you get in Israel, at least from herets like the Haretz articles.
Speaker 3: As according to a foreign diplomat source diplomatic source familiar with negotiations, the outline Jumas accepted Monday night is at its core the same as the Egyptian proposal, which Israel had already approved. So it's like, yeah, but we already started this invasion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so yeah, like it's all this hollow talk about like bringing the hostages home. It's like, well, there's your deal, and it's like, well, maybe for some people that's more important, but clearly the for Net and Yahoo it's completely different. And yeah, you know, I think you know a lot of people obviously who are more educated on the topic than I talk about how like this needs to keep going for Net and Yahoo to stay in power. So it's like it's just, uh, we're burning the candle at both ends. Yeah, and we have a media that is doing everything it can to protect who you know, the the ruling classes interests, which is just never ending bloodshed in the region. But yeah, this is this is where the state of things are so just fucking shameful all around.
Speaker 2: And they're like they're they're dropping basically pamphlets on the parts of Palestine where people were told to hide, you know, they get and there's nowhere for them to go. It's like so profoundly insulting in addition to the yeah, the insanity of the war.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I mean, I don't know if you saw that. There's a clip of like Mitt Romney talking to Anthony Blincoln about like just like the whole TikTok thing, and he was like, what's going on with the PR man the israelis really really messed up the PR for this, Like he was even like they're usually pretty good at getting the world to like look the other way. He's like, what's happening? And then Blinken's talking about I was like, Yeah, it's a different information landscape. You know, there's a lot more images and things that just speak directly to the emotion of people. So that's very difficult to contend with. And like they're talking about in this like very clinical detached way that is so fucking frightening that they're talking about it sort of like you know, like oh, like usually like like it's sports or something, so yeah, usually they don't get pushed around the postseason. It's like, but you know, but sometimes people just are deeply affected by images of just horrific violence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mothers holding their dead children. Yeah, like you're they're actually seeing what's going on. Like since the beginning of war, it was easy to distance yourself, and then we had Vietnam where we saw some photographs yeah, and it was a horrific nightmare. And now we're seeing the extended version of that note where it's like day to day you just get to see everything that's actually happening.
Speaker 1: Because in the Iraq War you saw a little bit more, you know, they were a little bit more. There were like footage from like helicopters or drones and things like that where you're like, holy shit, what the fuck is going on? Now in the age of social media, I mean, like you can, information comes very quickly and there's no like the truth of the matter. You just cannot hide no matter what you do, and no matter how much you try and office gate and change the topic and try and misdirect people and where they were their intentions are. It's just it's not working. And yeah, that's what really is frightening to me because watching the like the powers that be in our country and abroad sort of like starting to panic about the fact that they can't get people to look away just makes me work. Obviously, we're seeing what's happening. It's like we're seeing it, just like the sort of fascistic response of you know, arresting students and journalists on campus, and yeah, it's you see.
Speaker 2: It's you see. You really feel the dissonance between the reality and the reality of like the quote the rich Man's War, you know what I mean, the people who actually suffer and the people kicking back in their offices ben fitting from raytheon money, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And being like we and that's why we need to ban TikTok. Like that was Romney's point from front, Like after he says the thing that you just described about how like we're having trouble like controlling the information on this one, he's like, well, that's the good news is the President's going to ban TikTok, and you know that should take care of that is essentially it's the wild. It's like having a bug in a meeting. Like for some reason, he because Mitt Romney is a robo human like he he is the original robo Kennedy, like a robot in a Kennedy skin suit, who's like, my favorite meat is hot dog. My second favorite meat is hamburger. Like he doesn't know not to be like, well, we're gonna ban TikTok and that should take care of it. But it really like that's like he just explains there thinking on the TikTok fan is like we've had just about enough of these images getting out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was wild. I actually maybe I haven't seen the actual article, but someone had posted like an excerpt from the Wall Street Journal that was saying like, well, students are so like, you know, worried about divestment, like maybe they should invest in companies like North of Grumman or Raytheon and then they can become in activist, activist investors. And you're like, that's the fuck. Finally someone is telling the truth over at the Wall Street Journal. Yeah, activist investors bringing this ship down from the inside. My man, that's like their leftist person. They're like, all right, we've got a columnist who's like kind of to the left. Let's see what they have to say. Yes, yeah, exactly, Yeah, because it works so well with for fossil fuel companies. Yeah exactly. All right, let's let's take a quick break and we'll be right back. And we're back.
Speaker 3: And at this point, Boeing and Terrible Publicity are like they go together like peanut, butter and chocolate.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, like sardine and pretzel, the two famous combinations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if sardine and pretzel are butter and chocolate products, we're constantly falling apart thirty thousand feet in the air. R Boeing has now locked out one hundred and twenty five of their unionized firefighters in Washington State. The union claims Boeing has saved billions in insurance costs by employing its own on site firefighters, but they're still paying these firefighters a pittance. They're proposed pay increase for these workers would mean that crews would be quote earning twenty to thirty percent less than firefighters in the cities where Boeing plants are located.
Speaker 1: So you're you're taking less money to be a fighter.
Speaker 3: You're taking less money, but you get the joy of working for Boeing basically an arms manufacturer who also has a side hustle where they make the planes that you fly around in. But yeah, it'd be like if Richie Rich paid the employees of his private McDonald's thirty percent less than the employees not working in a child's mansion.
Speaker 1: Any other rich fans out there, I mean the mcauay culkin version.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, doesn't do Barber Streisan have McDonald's in her basement. I know she has, Yeah, but I don't know what I think.
Speaker 1: I think it isn't. I think it is a McDonald's. Yeah, I wonder what their pay was like compared to like, he's probably got clones or something working in there, clone dogs and shit trained clones. Yeah, but yeah, boeng wants firefighters to extend the time it takes for firefighters to hit the top pay scale to nineteen years, up from fourteen. The union is asking for five, and they're like.
Speaker 3: Uh, how about we take your five and add it to the already insulting That is such a hopeless situation we put you in.
Speaker 1: They're probably like, oh, we misunderstood I thought, oh, okay, you didn't want the five, you don't want five more. Okay.
Speaker 2: It's like they're trying to advise people to keep their planes falling out of the sky, you know what I mean, Like, why don't you like treating their employees so terribly is just incentivizing them to do a shitty job on every aspect of plane production.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially the people that you know, like the firefighters assume at the facility, like, oh, would that one just get a little bit singed? Yeah, yeah, put it in, put it in. It's good, it's good, We're good. You're gonna fight.
Speaker 3: I mean, the AI is going to replace firefighters anyways.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: So I don't know what we're even talking about here.
Speaker 1: You know people, you know, people are talking like that right now. Oh yeah, the people in Boeing.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine like that even need pilots?
Speaker 1: You kid it? The do you think auto pilot is? Motherfucker dude, We're so fucking close.
Speaker 2: So we're going to get those inflatable guys from air the movie Airplane.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, exactly, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but so they're locking out trained firefighters, which might seem like a pretty huge safety risk, but not to worry because they're bringing in a fleet full of highly qualified scabs.
Speaker 1: Ah boy.
Speaker 3: They're also currently in talks with the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers District seven fifty one and Puget Sound, who want not just better wages, but a greater say in the company and high standards of safety for Boeing manufacturing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good luck. Standards of safety. Yeah, if they follow the same negotiating tactic, they'll like start sprinkling like rusty nails around the you know, like just like super dangerous shit everywhere to Yeah, just loose bags make it more less safe.
Speaker 2: Yeah. How'd you get loaded guns? Loaded guns with no safety mechanism or whatever, just fly.
Speaker 1: Around the plane? Yeah inside like a paint can shaker. Yeah yeah, yeah, just yeah, it's put those in there. You should be right, you'll be right.
Speaker 3: Just drop them next to you and you have to remember not to grab them because.
Speaker 2: The switch blades and machetties just around thick fast.
Speaker 1: Ah got his ass. God, what are scab firefighters even? Like like I you know, like, what who are these guys? They're like out of work firefighters or something like isn't you know, like I'm even like trying to wrap my head around, like I mean, I get that there are private firefighting brigades, because that's like where like half of the like the like people in Malibu use those kinds of people or in Calabastes. Right, So I just answered my own question. It's like the private ties firefighters, please, thank you. I I have to hope they're not as hot as regular fight Yeah, much like shittier firefighters, a little heavier, not nearly as sexy. Not teeth that is white, you know, yeah, yeah, budget perfect, handlebar mustaches perfect.
Speaker 2: They don't have almations. They have kind of like sick looking like like wiry mutts.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, exactly, Yeah, like Christy nomespuppy Yeah, speaking of which, speaking of which, oh man, well, Puppy Side Lady is now getting destroyed by her own very sad just briefly checking back in because this is somehow the ghost written book that keeps on giving.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: But she had pretty easy interviews with most conservative outlets early on in like the dog killing controversy, but recently that has not been the case. In the last day, she's.
Speaker 7: Had some pretty hard interviews, like on Fox Business, she went to speak with Stuart Varney, and he pretty much was unrelenting and trying to get her to admit that maybe it was a bit of a fuck up to include that weird shit in her book about just being like, yeah, my fucking kill dogs because I'm tough.
Speaker 1: If they fucking with me, I will put them down. I don't give a fuck if you're fourteen months old talking about puppy, right, No, talking about a dog. She gets in an argument with him where she's like, you're talking about a puppy. She's like, well, no, it's a dog. It's an adult working dog. It's like fourteen months She's like yeah. And then that's like and he's like, when my kids to work, so what Yeah. But it was like this interview was part like, let me help you out of this ship storm, here's an opportunity for you to write this ship maybe do a Maya kulpa, when part let me just make this freak squirm. So, after going back and forth on the topic for a couple of minutes, they switched topics to talk about like plumbers and stuff and electricians in South Dakota, and then he came right back asking if she still thought she had a fucking shot at being VP. And this is where like it got a little bit contentious. You getting truth here we go.
Speaker 9: Do you still think that you are in line to be Trump's spice president? It's up to Donald Trump. He's the only person who will decide this true. He's the only person who will decide. And I spoke, yes, I do speak to him.
Speaker 1: May I asked what he said to you about?
Speaker 9: No, I never I never tell anybody my personal conversations with I talked to President Trump all the time about the dogs, about a lot of things. And right now I tell you what. He is being persecuted in a political hunt, which hunt in this court case. So I'm proud of him about how tough he is and how well he is doing. Did you bring up enough, Stuart? This interview is ridiculous what you were doing right now, So you need to stop. It is okay, it is. Let's talk about some real topics that Americans care about.
Speaker 1: We're out of time, Oh well, of course we are. We do.
Speaker 9: Thank you for being with us.
Speaker 1: Just what but the dog though, I like how she's so slippery with this ship that it's not like you've spoken to Donald Trump. She goes, I speak to Donald Trump, So no, you know what I mean, like doing that kind of you know, fucking with tents there just to be like I'm going to dodge the question. So yeah, you hear that. Just Stuart enough, you're knocking flaming me on Fox. This isn't supposed to happen. You're supposed to act like that was cool shit I did. And then she got fucking bodied the same day on Newsmax when some guy Rob Finnerty apparently this guy's name, started off saying I think you were probably like he starts off this appearance by saying, I think in the beginning you were like at the probably at the top of the list for VP options. But after this shit book, I don't think you're even in the convo, my lady. And then he this time he's pressing her about that fake ass meeting with Kim Jong un, which again never fucking happened, and she won't quite admit that it never happened. And that's where it gets again. That's where this one gets. Our publisher has admitted it didn't happen, because they've like gone and said we had to go back to that. Of course, they don't blame her like, we had to talk to the ghostwriter and the editor and yeah, change change a couple of things. Wow, so the governor had doesn't even vet the ship that goes in the book because a problem too, it was a really bad ghost writer. Well, and then he starts off by saying, he's like, you know, I think the big problem right now politicians is they lie m And she's like yeah, yeah. He's like, so what about Kim jongu? Well, it's here with that.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: And this is again where this is a little bit further into the conversation, but he's still just not letting it go that she won't admit that she did not meet Kim Jong un, ask for.
Speaker 9: The content to be changed and it has been.
Speaker 1: Governor.
Speaker 10: I'm not asking you about the details of this alleged meeting. I'm asking if the meeting actually happened. I don't think it did, and I think if it did, you'd be able to confirm for me that yes, it did. And here's when it happened. It happens say at such and such a date or a.
Speaker 9: Month or you don't have to be about I'm not going to talk about my conversation.
Speaker 10: You're going to continue to have to answer this question.
Speaker 9: I don't think so, because the average American citizen is more worried about the border. They're more worried about what we see in a white house.
Speaker 1: Then you're lying.
Speaker 2: Such a weird pivot, and it's always like, you know, they always turning it around on brown people, that's what all actually, you know what they care? Do they actually hate Mexicans. I think she should double down on this thing.
Speaker 1: She.
Speaker 2: I think she should come prepared with a photograph of her, like like riding piggyback on Kim Jong un. Yeah, you know what I mean. They're like they're both like they're like they're both family who like refused to honor his name or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, She's like, Governor, can I see your hands for a moment? Yes? Here, Okay, So it looks like you have five fingers. Now in this photo you have seventeen fingers on your right. Is this ai?
Speaker 2: She goes on, she's wearing one of the dresses from the from the met gallup. Yeah.
Speaker 9: The American people over one hundred times see him on what he says that he was imprisoned with Nelson Nelson Mandela, that he drove an eighteen Wheeler that his.
Speaker 3: Uncle was and said he was in prison with Nelson Mandela. Is that a real thing, honestly?
Speaker 1: Probably? I mean at this point, yeah, I probably just like fucking jumble up there. Yeah.
Speaker 9: And I would like to see that the American people know and recognize the difference that they want leaders who actually will go forward and give them a way that they can elect people who want to represent them and fight for them governor.
Speaker 10: That's a very good point. And I'm not deliberately trying to be adversarial. I just Donald Trump winning and novel is very important.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is.
Speaker 10: I think that whoever he chooses to be his running mate. And again, I think at one point you were at the top of that list, but you're going to get questions a lot more difficult than that.
Speaker 9: The thing that's very interesting to me is the only person who will decide.
Speaker 1: Yes, Donald Trump. You said that in the last interview. But anyway, Yeah, just you hate to see it. You hate to see it. It's just funny when like you so clear, like Michael Jordan was at my birthday party, and you're like, oh, really, yeah he was, though, right, I don't think he was. Yeah, that seems really unlikely. I don't know if I don't know if the other kids in schools are going to like that. Well, you know what, they don't care because they're worried about the fact that the tator tots are so bad in the cafeteria, right, Okay, that won't matter to them. Next question, Rob, Please, Yeah, I don't know where God, I mean again, I don't think I've.
Speaker 3: Ever seen her in motion before. She really seems like an evil character being played by Christina Applegate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, she seems like the substitute teacher who like slept with one of the students to.
Speaker 1: Ruin their lives, just to ruin the kids lunch. All right, Finally, the met gala, we can't we can't go much further. Guys, of everything that's in the hall, everything that's happening, we would be remissed, and not we would.
Speaker 3: Be so super remiss not to mention the met gala where most of the pictures that I saw were AI, which is so insulting to the stylists. Like people were like, nah, just like this fucking thing that somebody made up by being like turned Katy Perry into a character from a Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 1: Slash pick thing. Yeah, like got more clicks than anyone. It's like a bronze boostier with a bronze boostier with a key, a garden key.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see your garden key down the middle garden of time. I don't know if you remember that being the thing.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 3: To two to two like made of flowers, it's Lady Gaga became a layer cake that defied physics, looked like the Guggenheim, and you was gonna say, yeah, look like the Guggenheim is bleeding flowers from it seems.
Speaker 1: And that's Lady gay Ga Gay, Lady Gaga.
Speaker 3: And then uh Rihanna of course looking like a chair that the Pope would sit in.
Speaker 1: Slash you know that thing when people do embroidery, like you have to put it in that like circular wooden. Yes, yeah, yeah, that's like stretch frame for embroidery. Yeah, wearing that and has seventeen fingers on her right hand.
Speaker 3: But these are these are photo like of the photos that I saw from the met Gala. These were the ones that stuck in my head, I think, and you know, I probably glanced past like a dozen on social media, you know, as I was trying to follow the results of the Minnesota Timberwolves just beating the shit out of the defending champs. How have we gotten as long without mentioning it.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, I don't want to time. Sorry, that's the craziest game I've seen. We have a whole other show where we can.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess we'll talk about that on our NBA podcast. But the yeah, like, these were the ones that popped up that I remembered, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Now I'm scared of AI again. Guys.
Speaker 2: Sure, No, I love how unbelievable those are. It looks I'm expecting one of like j Lo's face in front of the Thomas the tank Engine.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, j Lo stuns the Thomas.
Speaker 2: Tank Engine garden like one of the from Euphoria. But they're like their faces it's in the moon or something, just like completely unbelievable.
Speaker 7: Shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, holy shit, Yeah, these are whatever, man, this is where we're at. This is a met gala. AI. I guess, like I said November, this summer is gonna get real fucking weird. And I'm sure the gloves come off for political more political misinformation and this.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, can you imagine when they have Trump in this copper boost with the key running down the model, it's gonna fuck up the Internet.
Speaker 2: And everyone over forty five believes it's true automatically, like they there's such a generational divide. They just can't. I mean, I have difficulty telling with a lot of it. But then there are people who just have no idea. Yes, on the Internet, it has to be true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, from now on, it's just like you have to assume nothing is true. But yeah, yeah, you just have to look. It's always like look at the hands, look at the background. There's just certain things that have like give that, you know, tell on them a bit. Like there's some of the photograph for his One guy has a head so long. He looks like, what are the what are the aliens? The technical term for the aliens and aliens zeno morph. This dude has a xeno morph dome. Yeah, but somehow he's looking at like a I don't know, like an ancient camera whatever. Hey man, Rihanna looks great. Rihanna, you look great. And also you look like this photo was from when you were like twenty four. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that's the other thing that I think the way they got my old ass is like they focused on celebrities that I'm familiar with and like the time that they were at their peak of fame and just like put them in pictures. It with like Met this year's met Galatheum.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, there we go.
Speaker 3: I'm still my interests are still relevant. Like meanwhile, like nobody, Yeah, Rihannah looks great.
Speaker 2: Paul Abdul in a beautiful dress.
Speaker 1: That was my crew when I was in elementary school. I can't believe what Kathy Ireland came to in the next I'm all for God, looks great.
Speaker 3: I mean it was Garden of Time. You know, It's time is a flat garden, and so it wouldn't have surprised me if a young Paul Abdul showed up Mort.
Speaker 1: What a pleasure having you.
Speaker 2: D Thanks for having me, guys. I always like to be here.
Speaker 1: Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Just my name on the socials at Mort Birke b U r k E and uh yeah, my specials on YouTube. It's called spiritually Filthy. I'm really proud of it.
Speaker 1: That's really good. And is there a work of media that you've been enjoying?
Speaker 2: You know, I chose the a classic Rob Delaney tweet which I felt was relevant, which is, I'm truly sorry I voted for Trump. I only wanted disabled kids to lose their medicaid. I didn't want people to know I'm racist, get it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's great, Miles or can people find you as their working media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah, find me at Miles of Gray on Twitter, Instagram, all that. As I alluded to earlier. You can find Jacket on our basketball podcast, the Wonder FLNDIA podcast. I was boot Miles and Jack got mad boosties. Okay, that'll help. Uh. And also find me on for twenty talking about ninety day fiance, a tweet I like is from at dead Information tweeted lmaoh. My coworker went to Disney World with his kids and the first thing his sud said when they were making lightsabers were why aren't there any other kids here? You know? I had that very same experience taking my kid to a Disney marathon this weekend. Where are they here? It was like, wait, why is everybody else over thirty five here? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, you got mature tastes, That's what it is, exactly, not a natural problem that work identified mort identified earlier.
Speaker 1: Another one is from at I'm them Off and it says I wish I spoke French. I wonder what this says. And it's a picture of a cigarette. It's like a quote tweet. It says, LA cigarette cause lu cancer. Oh no shit, amazing, let's see. Alex Goldman tweeted, we spent years asking him to mackle less, but we were wrong. I can admit that now he did it. And then David C.
Speaker 3: Bell at Movie Hooligan tweeted, I'm still not certain the cyber truck is safe. I'm gonna need twenty to thirty more videos of dudes shutting their fingers in the doors, which is a favorite genre of mine. I highly recommend these people being like, so, we did the update, the software update. It looks like it has taken. It is fixed. Just to make sure. First, I'm gonna shot my arm in okay, sense that? And now I'm gonna shut my finger.
Speaker 1: You're in.
Speaker 3: See the Elon fanboy drain from their eyes all right.
Speaker 1: Can find us on Twitter at daily Zeikee's the Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page and a website, Daily Zeikes dot com, where we post our episodes and our footnotes link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy.
Speaker 3: Myles with song do you think people might enjoy?
Speaker 1: I mean that Maclamore song is worth a listen because I would say some of our other artists are woefully lated to the conversation about what is happening at Gaza, So, you know, uh, as much as I'm not generally I was like, yeah, Maclimore, whatever, but the message songs are pretty Yeah, you know what you have to you have to commend the you have to.
Speaker 11: Commend him doing it, you know, yeah, because that's honestly like, yeah, you know, I was expecting Kendrick to have something to say or other people, but we just don't quite have that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can do one Less Drake disc track.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right exactly, And I'm like, is this a syof to distract us? What's really going on? The song we're gonna go out to is an artist I've been like recommending her tracks for like the last month or so. Lola Young from the UK do the new EP came out. It's called It's called Fuck. It's great. But this track is called it's the uh you know the the name of this is the title track, the titular track from this it's called fuck also fuck this, fuck yeah, it's fuck off fuck uh. And dude, just I love her swag as an artist. He's got like great pipes and her lyrics are just like honest in a very easy to grasp way. And so yeah, I just fuck with Lily Young. So this one's called fuck. Check it out. It's it's out everywhere now, so check that out, all right.
Speaker 3: We will link off to that in the footnotes.
Speaker 2: The Daily ZiT Guys.
Speaker 1: The production of Iron Radio.
Speaker 3: For more podcasts from our visit the Ihiao app, Apple podcast or wherever you.
Speaker 1: Listen to your favorite shows.
Speaker 3: That's gonna do it for us this morning, back this afternoon to tell you what is trending, and we'll talk to you all that.
Speaker 1: Bye bye, by dude