Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George and OORI with you along with Archbishop bron fail and right. He's got a couple of books out. One is called Diabolical Nightmares of Real Cases and Demonic Possession Told by the Exorcist and also another one called Exorcist Secret Journal. His website is linked up at Coast tocoastam dot com. All Ur chrishap how long does it take to prepare to do an exorcism? Once you go through the steps you just provided to us.
Speaker 3: After the assessment is actually done, we could use we could do the actual ritual almost immediately after that.
Speaker 4: Of course, the issue is we have to make sure that we are actually dealing with a demonic scenario. Instant some point psychosis we could drive them further into their their illness and that could drive the suicide. So the assessment is essential and we have to we have to do it early. Sometimes we just have to take our time. If they're not responding, that is, we have a lot of third parties that we're counting on, such as outside physicians. If their family position is for some reason has the hesitating in terms of submitting their report on their patients, then that would definitely cause a problem.
Speaker 3: We have to have that report.
Speaker 4: And of course in our organization we have two psychiatrists and what they do is they read the psychological report and if it looks like it's a there's something there that that that our attention should be focused on, then then we take it to the next step. But after the assessment, the ritual is just it can be done or started within the first day, the first day after the.
Speaker 2: Assessment with our using names because of confidentiality obviously, can you share some stories with us on some of these experiences, I can actually we.
Speaker 4: And and may I also tell you that since I'm semi retired so to speak, we have a podcast. And it's interesting because on our podcast we ask people to contact us if they have if they show signs of demonica sometimes demonic possession, of demonic issues, whatever the case is. And on our panel we have these we have psychiatrists and we have three clergymen who are all exorcists, and what we do is we give a preliminary assessment over.
Speaker 3: The phone in our show and UH.
Speaker 4: And that seems to help quite a few people. Then we also help them by referring them to to other services if we feel that it's not so much of a demonic issue but rather something else. But yes, I could, I could.
Speaker 3: There are some stories with you if you like, Sure, a couple of them.
Speaker 4: And okay, but the one I really would like to share with you is the one that This took place twenty thirteen and it was interesting because we did the assessment on this family and one member in the family.
Speaker 3: Were showing a real, super.
Speaker 4: Interesting signs of demonic involvement where the individual was doing unbelievable things and their body was kind of altered to a point where their skin was a different texture, and of course their hair color changed, their eyes change, their behavior changes, and they become very violent at times. And as this individual fell in that category, as a result, we did an exorcism and in the ritual itself, it took about i'd say about six hours, and in that time, at the end of six hours, I was physically attacked by an invisible entity. Now this may sound like way out there, but I assure you there are many people that could attest to the fact that were there at the time. We had a room full of not only people from our teams, but family members. So the room was packed and I was in the center of the room and everyone witnessed something that took place, and it was very strange. It was a three heavy blows to my left.
Speaker 3: Side, to my side of my body. It felt like I two by four.
Speaker 4: Took my breath away and as a result, I healed over. I did have an assistant that helped me immediately after the ritual, I just had to go to the doctor. I had to go to my family position. He recommended to go to the emergency room, which I did, and they held me there. They gave me some test various cat scans, let's the whole nine works, and what they found actually was quite interesting. They found a two sack two leaders sack of blood that was wrapped around my heart. And to this day, of course, the physicians have no idea how I succumbed to this condition, and that was the reason why I was having such difficulty breathing, because the sack of blood was pressed up against my heart and lung. The senate was very extremely, a very serious issue. I was in the hospital for about thirty days and I went through three procedures for them to remove that. It's interesting because the stories that I could remember, all the ones that I personally was involved where I could either not only sense what was going on, but actually feel the presence of something that is totally invisible.
Speaker 3: And yet you know that it's all of of of the scenario as to why you're there.
Speaker 4: You're trying to to relieve a family member from these symptoms and to do that. Of course, after the assessment, we take our time, we do do the ritual, and we do it with with of course, you know, support with other clergy numbers. Uh. Sometimes you know, we have two or three clergy at a time that will actually do the ritual. And sometimes the rituals can take anywhere from from a few hours, a few days to even a few weeks. So it's important that you have a team of of people who were were clergy and who were appointed as as an exorcist. Now, the story that you brought up about the about the little boy who was going through this series of of exorcisms, there was a number of priests that were involved in There wasn't just one, there was about three of them, if I'm not mistaken. And and so the three were they were proba take turns in regards to if one would get tired and tee, then the other one would take over. Normally, in the ritual, it's a series of prayers and a repetitious fashion, and you always have an assistant reading the responses. So the priest would actually read the ritual and uh, the his assistant would read the responses. And then there will be a number of people that were present that would either be holding the individual or there or the individual would be tied to a uh, to a bed, or to a chair or or somewhere where they where they uh with the individual would not to strike out and and uh and and assault one of our wordy or or rovers in the room. Per say, it's it's very uh. It can be a very frightening type of scenario. But in the same token, after the after a few hundred of these things, and after you've seen them, you've seen just about incredible things that people literally turn into reptiles. You know, they would resemble a reptile where you know, the facial features would just basically disappeared, and then all you see is this big snake. Uh, And it's like, uh again, it's really totally unbelievable. But these are things that you don't really hear about because you.
Speaker 3: Know, let's face it, it's it's kind of horrifying.
Speaker 2: Let's say, released what do they want.
Speaker 4: They're trying to They will never really truly hurt you. They will have you hurt yourself. They will drive you to a point where you feel that you're totally hopeless. Uh, your situation is hopeless, and therefore the only way out would be maybe suicide or or causing sometimes kind of self relation injuries of this type of thing. So it's like, you know, it could be a very serious thing. The whole purpose of the demonic is to is to try to destroy God's creation. We are God's creations, and as a result, they will do whatever they can to destroy what God loves so dearly. God loves us all very dearly and all the demonic darkness. All they want to do is tear God's creational part and destroy it. And to do that, they will convince.
Speaker 3: Us that we are not worthy.
Speaker 4: They will convince us and distract us from God's love, and they will do horrible things and continue to do it until it drives us to a point. Now, the monic oppression. This is where the demon will actually kind of play with your mind. It will implant a thought, a real negative thought. And of course the individual, the victim, has no idea that the demon has actually invaded their thought process. However, as a result and in time, that individual will go to a whole series of very negative experiences. It could be anything from self relation to harming other people and or or doing just terrible heinous things to animals and and and living things. So as a result, it could be very very very devastated, say leads to the individual who is being.
Speaker 2: Attact the demons a archbishop. Are they part of the Luciferian side or are they humans who died that were bad? What are they?
Speaker 4: And demons? According to the scriptures, okay, demons are fallen angels. They were all angels at one time. And uh and as the scripture says, Lucifer was thrown out of heaven because Lucifer wanted it all. Lucifer wanted to be like God. God would not have that. And as a result, uh he basically a guide basically through Lucifer out of heaven and and Lsofer took one third of the angels with him and so as a result, they fell down the earth and they all they fallen angels are.
Speaker 3: The actual demons.
Speaker 4: People cannot turn into demons, even though you thinks of yeah, the ways that some people act, but actually for behavior does not mean that the person's a demon. Demons will not do that because demons were created to be angels and they are just simply fallen angels, nor the angels as you will. And so as a result, they're in our world and they're just rehabit over everything and over God's creation.
Speaker 2: Do you find that a bad person, an evil person can also be subjected to possession?
Speaker 4: Oh yes, of course, especially if a person has an issue with substance abuse or anything that would basically throw them off there the normal path of living. Any substances can actually do that, and then that individual will be open to all kinds of dark behavior that and as a result, the no doubt stevents would come in and influence that individual and their lifestyle, and yeah, it could be very devastating.
Speaker 2: If the person the victim is a spiritual person, God loving person, what are the odds of them getting attacked and they have.
Speaker 4: A really really good relationship with God and they're faithful and they they they have this relationship on daily basis of the odds are it's very very limited. I mean, it would just not simply happen.
Speaker 3: It's not it.
Speaker 4: Would never really actually happen because the Holy Spirit is within that person, and that person is is living their life according to according to how God wants them.
Speaker 3: To live and and.
Speaker 4: And that's a good, righteous life and to love people and to do good. If a person does not know God, then you know, there's no real there's no real.
Speaker 3: Uh criteria that they could follow. You know, they could just go.
Speaker 4: Right off the rails uh and have because of free will, they could make a series of.
Speaker 3: Bad choices in life, and as.
Speaker 4: A result, they leave themselves open to all kinds of things, not only diseases, but also dark spiritual things that could actually take place within their lives. And you know, it's my firm belief that every person that has ever walked to earth will be touched by the darkness, that is, a demonic entity will try to attack any person who's alive. Uh. And and that goes for clergy as well. And so as a result, you know, we have to truly be uh. I was gonna say best behavior, We have to truly do what's expected of us and what God expects us to do in terms of obliving a good clean line.
Speaker 2: What do you recommend to an individual or family members who suspect that they or somebody in their family might be subjected to a demonic possession.
Speaker 4: What they need to do then, is they need to have the individual assess. They do that by contacting their whatever religious community they are.
Speaker 3: That they feel comfortable with.
Speaker 4: And then of course within this religious community, there should be a clergy, a person who has been appointed to to do just this, specializing in this.
Speaker 3: Type of ministry, and then at that point then an.
Speaker 4: Assessment should be done. That physical examination should be done. The psychological evaluation should also be submitted to the assessment team, and then the clergy would get involved with the very and of the assessment. After the assessment's done, and after the bishop of that jurisdiction decides that there is enough enough evidence to move forward and to actually authorize a ritual, then then that would be the process. The assessment has to be done first, So they would, you know, in these days, they could just go online and look for a a church, religious organization that's locally within their community.
Speaker 3: And they should contact them.
Speaker 4: Not every religious organization subscribes to the to demonic possession or or exorcisms or anything in that in that area, so they would have to do their diligence to to try to find an organization that would be able to do that.
Speaker 2: What misconceptions, Archbishop, would you like to pass around here for our listeners that they may have confused themselves with extracisms.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the misconception, and this is this human nature. You know, we're always trying to better ourselves, and those people who are really really feel a need to do that may decide to experiment with the occults, you know, maybe tample with some of the forbidden of instruments that.
Speaker 3: Are out there.
Speaker 4: We give board are also one issue, but there are a whole lot of other things that could actually faces and put your mind and this type of an occult type of scenario that be the case, and you could lose touch of everything, the whole natural process and your protection, your your divine protection would be totally lost because you're venturing outside and looking for something that will enhance your ability to do things, maybe to be are attracted to other people.
Speaker 3: Maybe a person.
Speaker 4: May want to obtain a certain amount of wealth or fame or whatever the situation is, and they can use these instruments. It's not the I would not recommend anyone to do that, because all these things are actually real. I think this is this is a very serious subject.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast a m every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more