Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros.
Speaker 2: This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by a Prize Picks. Sign up for Prize Pick today with that promo code leading Off when you do and subscribe to Fantasy Pros. M LB, It's me Joey p that's the Welsh and of course it's you the Peanuts, the Cracker Jacks in.
Speaker 1: The chat joining us live. We've got now one, We've got two rookie lookies and Welsh right out of the gate. Some great questions from the Peanuts and Cracker Jacks. Here's somebody, dB Cooper, very famous person. See we get very famous people. Who is the show? We don't know, We don't know who he is, where he is, what's going on. I can't wait to get to the drama in the Yankee blue Jay game too, because that was hilarious last night. But dB stashed Liberatory and now he is starting today. Do I start him or Benjim? See how he does? And he loves us both. Isn't that nice that someone else he likes us actually loves us? But look, it depends on your options tonight. It's a really good Pilate's a lot of good arms out there. What do you think you think you give the kid a chance or no.
Speaker 3: I mean the safest bet with any of these rookies is to not put them out there in their first go. There are some you know, power pieces to a Milwaukee offense, but I live on the danger side a little bit. It is a home game, the offense has been really hot. I do think a couple of runs might be given up, but I'd love to see him go five or six. I'd love to see him pick up the win.
Speaker 4: You know, So I think I'm I'm leaning.
Speaker 3: Fifty five to forty five that I would start him. But if you want to play it safe, you don't want to screw up any ratios and stuff like that, Maybe bention him for the first one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could wait and see. Sometimes that first start is even better it's the second one. You know. Tanner Bibey was very good in his first start. Then there was a couple hiccups and then he kind of get right there. Sometimes that adrenaline is a good thing. Sometimes guys struggle with it. But I feel like for him, this is you know, this is a little different. I think the expectations a little different. This was more a matter of not.
Speaker 4: This isn't his first rodeo.
Speaker 1: It's not his first he's been up at four, So I would start him with a decent amount of confidence today if you had the need and the ability to in fact do that. Let's get to the headlines though, Well, so we got to start with a whacky game. So my daughter had a concert last night. We've got back to back concerts. Yeah, choir last night, not Taylor Swift. That's a couple of weeks. This was choir, and tonight is banned for my oldest daughter. So back to back. So I got home about eight fifteen or so eight thirty. I turned on the baseball and immediately it's the Yankees and the Blue Jays and more Shenanigans and Domingo Herman getting thrown out for pine tar and the umpire said, it's the stickiest hand I've ever felt in my entire life. I'm just gonna let that quote linger out there. Then you had the whole nonsense going on where the Blue Jays manager was upset because the Yankees third base coach was so far out of the third base area. Then, of course Aaron Boone saying, hey, your third base coach is way far out of the area. This was hilarious going back and forth. Meanwhile, Gossman's throwing darts, Judges hitting home runs. Anyway, it's aw a great breakdown to last night where you know, Yonder Alonzo and MLB Network was talking about how you know he thinks that Judge and the Yankees weren't looking to the third base coach as much as they were looking to where Alejandro Kirk was setting up. And then they showed footage of how early he was setting up to a certain corners and that's just again gamesmanship at the end of the day. That's not cheating, that's playing the game. Welch, What did you think of last night's Toronto Yankee Shenanigans. It was pretty fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I like the pettiness definitely.
Speaker 3: The rivalry two seems to be really pushing because we always focus on Yankees Red Sox, right because.
Speaker 1: Yankee Red Sox is dead. Right, it's dead.
Speaker 4: Because Red Sox aren't competitive enough, and the the Red.
Speaker 1: Sox won a bunch of championships too, And I think, yeah, I suppose that's the case as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I think it's great.
Speaker 3: I don't have any The only thing I had an issue with across the board on any of this is the sticky stuff, whatever the hell is.
Speaker 4: Going on there.
Speaker 3: There's like a video two of his pants. His pants, yeah, looked all poopy and just brown and this crap was all over his pants, whatever the hell it was, and he was just going towards there, like I just don't know why.
Speaker 4: It's like, it's like it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Is he illegal?
Speaker 3: They're they're testing for it. Like what are dudes doing? Have they been getting away with it so much? I could just jump in that one. I just don't understand all the other stuff. It's gamemanship. It's fine by me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean here's the thing. Now you have herm on. He's gonna miss ten days, so the suspension's coming. And I heard this was the same umpiring crew that was dealing with Herman last time around too, where he had to change his glove like three times or whatever the hell I mean. I don't know. This is fun. And Razor Ramon of course the first to make he beat me to it. He made a lipotur commercial for a libertre So you might have to take one of those for your blood pressure. Is it for blood pressure or is it for uh, cholesterol. I don't know what it's for.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure that the side of it don't take I don't take it. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean she get him as a sponsor for the show. You know it was red Hot No One Aaronato. I wish I was on this training.
Speaker 3: On my trade video this week he was on my trade video. Though, Man, I did this video. It does kill me. I just want to point it, it kills me. I did this video on Sunday morning, Sunday morning, it comes out on Tuesday, and that gave like three days of Aeronaudo to be balling out. So legitimacy of Aeronaudo breaking out hit a little less hard on the video, but nonetheless, he was the number one guy on the trade video this week.
Speaker 4: Was mister Nolan Aeronaudo.
Speaker 3: And I know people jump in the chat for any person they love that I'm trading away or anything like that. I've already seen it in the comments and stuff. But let's get some love for Nolan Ernado and the breakout and he's just back to it, and he's so weird because there was a not a lot that was in favor of it.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 4: I was talking about those with a few people.
Speaker 3: There wasn't a lot of like underlying stuff that was sitting there where it's like, oh my god, he's gonna bounce back with his XBA and blah blah blah, and it was just like, no, it was very little, but it worked out and it's a great buy if you were able to get in, you know, even before I posted the video.
Speaker 1: And the funniest part is, like, I mean, for the most part, I'm just looking at the comments on that video fans ROSMLB Subscribe Today development notifications, and they're all really nice. No, they're all really good. Like it's like, this is great, Welsh's awesome. None of the like troll things that you would think in terms of yeah, no one I don't knows with five home runs in a row, except except there's always got to be one jerk at the party who just says terrible advice. So, James Saunders, what's your problem, James? What's your problem? You know, cam here, do you want to hug James? Is that what you need? James? You need a hug, because I'll give you a hug, you know.
Speaker 3: But you know, I even moved away from like trading away, because that's what people get very pissy about. The most pissy that you all get is when I tell you to trade away somebody. So when I tell you to trade four, I feel like it's a lot easier to stomach and easier to an easier palette for everybody.
Speaker 4: But you know, can't please clarity.
Speaker 1: Craig Johnson and the chat Lipatorius for cholesterol. Thank you. I thought it was could also cause temporary blindness and the condition known as hotdog fingers. Ronald Acunia in his tenth homer of the season. He's pretty good at baseball. Last time I checked bought the Braves did lose to the Rangers. An interesting matchup today? What matchup? This is? Spencer Streider and Nady Valdi. Today we baby, Let's go Bailey Ober. How good has this guy been? This was another one of these guys that, like last year, people had expectations for some mixed results this year. Second time around, Welsh Ober has been very strong. One run over six innings Tuesday. They get a win over the Dodgers in that game. What were your thoughts on Bailey Ober's performance and the rest of season outlook for him? Because it looks like this might be a guy you picked up off the waiver wire for a buck or two and he's paying off huge dividends right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he's been consistent.
Speaker 3: You know what the problem was is he was one of those guys recently people have been asking questions are like, hey, you know this guy, that guy Ober? Which do I drop or can I drop all of them for?
Speaker 4: Said rookie pitcher.
Speaker 3: And Bailey kind of generally sat in that range, but he's he's moved himself out of it with how consistent he's been. I mean, he's struck out six in four straight games as I'm looking, he's only given up more than one earned run once in a law four and on the home run totals, he's only had one game of his five start of this year where he's given up a single home run. So, like Bailey, Ober has been really, really solid, and he's in a twelve team, totally back into your rotation. Mustone also want to point out, going back real quick to Strider and Eovaldi, you have all these strikeout numbers today it's.
Speaker 4: Five and a half.
Speaker 3: I didn't even see that. I might have to put that in the n a strikeout. I saw room with me yesterday in our big ye Carla.
Speaker 1: Verlin more on him in a second, and.
Speaker 4: We had a couple guys.
Speaker 3: Luckily I wasn't the one that screwed the parlay yesterday. I wasn't just the one, but I did screw it. So I'm like, I don't want to have a parlay's in. But there's a couple of strikeout numbers I really like today and Eovaldi g it's juice to hell, but it's five and a half up against Atlanta, which I really like. Strider is at eight and a half.
Speaker 4: But check this out.
Speaker 3: The highest juice is on Strider at eight and a half. It is minus one fifty. It pays where e of all these five.
Speaker 4: And a half one four there's.
Speaker 1: A combined on prize picks too. By the way, Oh what is two of them? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Boy? If it is, I mean based on those numbers, probably be fifteen. I would say fifteen.
Speaker 1: Think it was sixteen or fifteen. It was one of those two.
Speaker 4: For sure, it was fourteen and a half, I'd smash.
Speaker 1: Not that it's definitely fifteen or fifteen and a half, sixteen, somewhere in that range.
Speaker 4: It was you know what I think I'm taking.
Speaker 3: I think if it's fifteen, and I think I might, I might chance it if it's sixteen.
Speaker 1: Did you put this in the chat here, the Colt Keith to have a six hit cycle first player? Did you do this? Who did? I did not? I believe this was Wonkee or Mayor just throwing things in the chat. So apparently Colt Keith, who may or may not have been in a boy band with that name, Incredible Tigers. Six hits cycle there for him, So congratulations to him. But the real rookie lookies, it's about Matthew Libertore getting called up from Triple A. The top pitching prospect in this rotation or in this organization, I should say, who knows? I mean, he could be the best one in this rotation, worls and done by the end of the year. Wayne Right having some issues. So the three point one three era, A one point one seven with fifty six k's in forty six innings a Triple A certainly worth an ad If he's still floating around there, We've been stashing him four weeks now. It's funny I've got him and Ventos on a team. So today Joey P is a happy boy.
Speaker 4: It's your rookie lookie. It's Joey.
Speaker 1: It's the Joey P rookie lookie of the day. So this is a very exciting thing. But wow, look, I don't think this is a you know, we've speculated so much with some of these young pitchers where well maybe they come up uri Perez starter or two, maybe get sent out like all that. I don't think that's the case. I think this is they desperately need somebody to help every fifth day to give him some better opportunities to win. Flowherty's been better of late. If they can get something good out of Matthew Livertore, then all of a sudden, I think that Saint Louis can start to make that climb back into relevancy. What are your thoughts he arrest of season for this player or do you think this is one of those situations whereas the spots start and he gets sent down. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I wanted to take a look here at what the rotation looks like right now because that's a important to this.
Speaker 4: So here is your five.
Speaker 3: You've got Montgomery, Wainwright, Matts, Michaelis and Flaherty so there's an unfortunateness to this, but there's an unfortunatests to what you're gonna say.
Speaker 4: Those are five names. Those are five names. So where does he sit?
Speaker 3: They'd have to make the commitment. Now Matts has stunk and if you wanted to move him to the bullpen. The cool thing here with Libertor is you could just replace him.
Speaker 4: With another lefty.
Speaker 3: And I think that is a huge advantage here. He's been awesome in the miners. Strikeout numbers have been better than they've ever been before. He's made some alterations, I want to say, and he's always had a really good curve. But I don't know if he's throwing a sweeper, but I believe some of the vlo is up on Libertor and he's a monster. And you know he has him and Nolan Gorman. If people don't remember our best friends, they were out here here in Arizona and they get to play together again. I mean, this is like in Libertor was the guy like Norman was. Gorman was fun, but Libertor was the big name pitcher and he can pound the strike zone. But he's found inconsistency and his stuff just wasn't missing bats so it's done that in the minors. I think he can come up. I think he can impress. I have to assume right now, based on what this rotation looks like, that this is a show me what you got and give some rest and everything like that, and then he might be sent back down. But if he does fall out, I don't know where they go with this. Is it Matt's Is Matt's the only clear way. I think it's Commers not going.
Speaker 1: In And they were rumors floated around two weeks ago that Matt's might get bounced for the rotation, and I think they were just trying to be a little bit more patient. Obviously the catching issues too, I think that had a whole thing to do with cantrerorist not doing things the same way as the Yadi, but Yadi was Nobody's gonna do things the way Yadi does. I don't think the Cardinals realize how special of a player Yadi or Molina is. I mean, I know they do, but when you remove that player for the pitchers, it is a huge void. And I think it's shown up this year where whether it be his preparation for games, calling games, I think it's been an absolutely huge difference, So that transition hasn't gone as smoothly as I think they Yeah, and I think that's something that probably all of us as analysts should have done a better job of saying, hey, you know what you know, just because Wilson con charge a good offensive player, he might not have the same kind of catchup preparation necessarily. Maybe this is something we should be a little.
Speaker 4: Lyrical, like what pictuer did anybody care about in this rule?
Speaker 1: Like Joran Montgomery was well, Jordan Montgomery's the one guy I think he cared about, but he's been okay. Flawherty's been better of late.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he's been way better of late. But he wasn't like a big option.
Speaker 1: No, he wasn't. He wasn't a big target darkthrow.
Speaker 3: This is a positive that he's going today because this gives us enough time to figure out what the hell's going to go on into next week because he's going to pitch. You know, technically, if you kept in line, he would be pitching like on Monday next week. So this is the start that's going to affect fab. My gut tells me, based on what we're seeing in this rotation that unless they go to a six man rotation. Liberatory is just going to be one start. Let's see what you have. So I would be weary of like.
Speaker 4: How I spend.
Speaker 3: But if he dominates, then maybe they really do have a decision on their hands that will be rectified by Sunday when fab and Stuff is running.
Speaker 1: Here's a good question from Craig. Craig wants to know, is Charlie Morton is sell high after his last start? I say yes. I look at those underlying numbers, the x FIP and the FIP and the XCRA, and they are not as good. Uh. And the strikeout rate has again, barring the last start, has not been as solid this year as it was in years past, plus the age. So I say yes, let's say you Welsh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I'm fine with that.
Speaker 3: I'm not beholden to Charlie Morton that he's going to like massively rebound or anything like that.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to the other rookie lookie, which is Mark Viento's getting called up? I'm excited or a rookie lookie your biggest Both of these guys well on tea though, well yeah, please, there's nothing that's going to help the Mets, but maybe this can at least help the offense. So thirteen homers, thirty eight games, thirty seven rbi, A three thirty three batting average, a four to sixteen ovp A, six eighty eight slugging and eleven four ops. I mean, well, I don't know what. There's nothing left for Vento's to prove now, he's just got to come up to the major leagues. The question is, you bring him up, you have to play them every day third base. He's not the greatest glove, neither is Batty. So you can have this argument, what are you going to do with these guys? I can't imagine Vento's not getting every day at bats though, between DH and third base, like he's got to play every day. If you bring them up, he don't bring up prospects to sit them. Yes, it will hurt at Duardo Escobar. I don't think they're gonna get rid of him. Maybe get Baty to play some outfield, But if anything, I think it hurts Batty more than anyone else. Potentially maybe Vogel back a little bit, but again that's not big a fantasy asset. So what are you think here about the Viento's call up and your expectations for him this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I actually I don't agree. I don't think it the biggest effect is on Baty. I think those two have to kind of be separated. I think it's got to be some exist Yeah. I think maybe the biggest is going to be Eduardo. I mean, I think they want Beatty in the lineup every day, and if they're gonna want, you don't bring Vento's up to not play him. So I think Vento's is probably like a Dhi option who can maybe spell Alonzo. And then I think Baity is third base, and if they want to try to pigeonhole Edward is still in then it's going to have to be there unless they're going to play any of these guys at a corner outfield. But you know, the one thing that Vento's needed to prove was he needed to prove the strikeout rate could lower, and it did. He was almost twenty nine percent in triple A last year. He was over twenty nine percent in the majors. Last year, he cut it down to twenty percent with a higher batting average really than he's ever had before in the minor league career and he's got big monster power. He's making better decisions and I assume he's probably going to DH.
Speaker 4: This is great.
Speaker 1: This is a great more size white rower not jumping at ad Vento's ad Mauricio like this is the Mets are in a bad spot and they need to do something. They need to turn it over because even if regardless of what happens with these players, they have nothing to lose, and maybe the future just starts now. Maybe this is a year where they don't contend and they take a hard look at these contracts with Schuzer and Verlander, and I mean, this is the hard thing. When you invest in pitchers over the age of thirty seven, you can't be surprised when things aren't working out. Like I mean, I understood them at the time. I know last year the Mets were a fun team to watch. This year they have not been fun and they're losing to bad teams. Like this run of losing to teams under five hundred that they should be pounding on is just brutal. Here's a fun one from Patrick Patrick. First time, long time, So Patrick, welcome to the show, buddy. Is there anything to be done if you're rostering multiple underperformers, guys like France Rodriguez, Riley Ymenez. Other than just hold, I say no, there's really unless you see some underlying thing where you are concerned with health or concerned with some metrics that are really negative. I'm holding all these players because Riley, Julio, our elite, Jimenez, it could be a really good contributor. I think Jose Ramirez is kind of slow ish start, and I know he's on the bereavement list now too, so that has something maybe to do with maybe the slow start. We don't know what's going on with him personally. I didn't see what the situation was. France is a good contributor, so I say just hold. Welsh, what do you say?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean you can not what you can do with those those guys.
Speaker 3: I mean a guy like France you could probably dump if you're in like a smaller league, if you're in like a ten man league, but you're not doing anything with Hi, or you're not doing anything with Riley, probably not him men as either. I'm going from the mindset that we're asking this in a ten team and a twelve team. Yeah, you're not really doing anything for any of these players. You gotta sit, you gotta hold, and you gotta you know, pray to the fantasy gods that it turns your way, or you really need to make a trick, you could.
Speaker 1: Uncle Ted talks needs a hug in the chat today, really angry about.
Speaker 4: It like anything?
Speaker 3: I say, Uncle Ted, come on, bring it in.
Speaker 1: What's what's the matter? Look, look, life is short. Let's let's try to have fun. That'll be so negative, all right, Ted? Come on, Teddy? Ever, meaning's gonna be alright. I don't know if everything's gonna be right for Vladdie though. Heading's for an MRI if you're coming out yesterday and that with a knee injury in that crazy game, Mason Miller got some clarity finally on him. There It is diagnosed with a mild you see l sprain in the right elbow. Now, mild is good. I think it's one of the better outcomes you could hope for. But again, you ain't gonna see this guy anytime soon. No.
Speaker 3: The word was they are optimistic that he will pitch again this year. That does not leave me optimistic.
Speaker 1: Nor should it so. If you listen to us, and he made preparations you should have. Now, Look, there's a perfect opportunity to if libertur is available, there you go. You just swap one for the other and you hope that like Cardos are.
Speaker 3: Come out with Masimila. That's actually the important thing to talk about here is like you can agree draft, you can dump them in.
Speaker 1: Like if you're limited injury spots, it's okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's actually an exact question I got like yesterday was I've only got like three I L spots?
Speaker 4: Can do I keep Masimeller? Like no, you can just move on. Pick up you need to go.
Speaker 1: But this is what's going on. And and Ted, we love you, so don't get don't you know we all have our salty days, but you know, don't take it out on Archie Bradley or whatever you want to take it out on right now. Maybe Archie Bradley can rageous prospect. Kumar Rocker is going to undergo Tommy John surgery. So after all that, eventually he had the Tommy John anyway, I mean, like this is you know, the medicals don't lie, they just don't.
Speaker 4: Money.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be on the ten day IL with turf toe, which is not something you see a lot of the baseball players have sometimes as Vin Diesel and the Fast and Furious just passed through my house.
Speaker 4: I heard that, heard that. I didn't know what that was.
Speaker 1: It was right there. It was all the amazing cast of The Fast Show.
Speaker 4: It's all about family. Family. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, still never seen one Fast and Furious real, will never never because I tried to watch the first one once. So I think when I was in college, I was like, this is dumb, and I'm like and I never went back, and I don't know how it went from car racing to somehow some sort of I don't know, global spy chain thing that they're involved.
Speaker 4: Like what, I think, you'd like it, you'd like it.
Speaker 3: Then they just get great actors and actresses on the back and going.
Speaker 1: They get a lot of good people in them now, which makes me wonder, Well, you know, I'll see almost anything she's in. I do love Charlie's but I'm just saying saying The Old Guard on Netflix, by the way, great movie. It's kind of like The Highlander if you like that kind of stuff. Charlie's really underrated little movie. She's like immortal, very good, lots of good fighting too. Check it out this weekend. If you got nothing going on but jazz chishom with the turf dough, he's gonna be sidelined for a while. I got a question about Matt Mrvis, who congratulations, Merv, you hit your first home run of your major league career. So here's a question. Somebody asked me this. I have Gunner and Nervis. Who would rather have rest of season? Welsh Christ, Gunner Henderson? No, Christ was not available as a choice. It was Matt Mrvis or Gunner Henderson. Those were the two.
Speaker 3: I guess I'm gonna say Gunner because I think I do double yesterday.
Speaker 4: It was nice.
Speaker 3: I think this can at some point turn around. I think they might be pretty similar. I think they might be in a similar ish spot. Nervous, more power, Gunner provides other stuff that he's not doing because he's not hitting anything right now.
Speaker 4: But it's pretty close.
Speaker 3: If you wanted to like argue and take the other side, Okay, I'm not going to disagree. I think these guys live in the same land.
Speaker 1: Look at Wonky. Agree with me that that movie is great. The Old Guard's great. It should have been in theaters, But I think it was the weird pandemic time. So I just went right to Netflix. Is it new or a couple of years old? Now?
Speaker 4: Is that the Is it like?
Speaker 1: And it's got the kid who played Dudley and Harry Potter. He's kind of like the bad guy in it. He's kind of a jerk in it. It's good. It's good, funny.
Speaker 4: Now I'm going to research it because I don't.
Speaker 1: There's a couple of those straight to Netflix movies that are pretty good. I'm just gonna say, all right.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at it.
Speaker 1: It's a good movie. I'm telling you. Had it been in theaters, I think it would have done like if it came out now, I think it would have been pretty solid return on there.
Speaker 4: I think this, but don't remember.
Speaker 1: Here we go. We gotta talk about this because Lance Linn was good yesterday. Now he was good without Jose Ramirez in the lineup. So I just want to I want to preface that that the Guardians offense has been trash. Fiber was not good. Everything was pointing the wrong direction throughout this whole lance Linn saga. The strikeout rate has always been solid. I know a lot of people are frustrated. I drop lanslid everybody dropp lancelid that's fine. Is this the turnaround of lance Lin or is this just a blip on the radar where he faced a low rent team with missing their best player. I think it's more of the latter.
Speaker 3: What do you think I mean it's gonna be an annoying answer. I think it's somewhere in the middle. I think everybody wants lancelind. I think everyone wants definitives. They want Lancelin to either be great again or he's going to be atrocious garbage and he's an easy drop and I don't think you're gonna get that. I don't think that's gonna get out there. He wasn't magnificent as far as like his wiff rate in this was only twenty three percent fastball cutter did everything. Nothing else was a part of it, but a thirty four percent CSW. But my argument with him has been he's striking guys out, he's striking dudes out. So if he can get control of his stuff, you're gonna get higher ks. And if this team has got some offensive support, I think he's there. Here's my deal with him. He's not that like, oh cool, I got him at one fifty and he's such a great deal. He actually is probably more representative of where you drafted him. I think he sits in the middle. I think he can be an SP four or five, and those can have inconsistencies instead of what everybody's making him out to be an SP two, and then when he fails, it's like there's this garbage and he's done. I think he's just an inconsistent back end of the rotation starter that you can hold if you want.
Speaker 1: Here you go, here's Uncle ted nervous was terrible in the WBC. Come on, Teddy, can we mute him?
Speaker 4: Can we mute the negativity?
Speaker 1: I one more negative and you're gonna get muted in the chat and you've been an og Teddy, But come on, this is the power of positivity here. Oh, sabos Goggles brings up a go to a two extraction two? Yes, I know, so I saw the first extraction with Hemsworth. Did you see the Hemsworth Extraction movie on Netflix? That was fun to take?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, guys thought that was a pretty good movie.
Speaker 1: Distraction two I will watch. So, yes, Sabos Goggles a spot on there. So let's get to the down ously got more ops. Gossman seven innings, ten k's no decision, unfortunately just two win runs well Zardo six innings, seven kse one earned the downs, Justin Verlander Boo three strikeouts, six earned runs. Wait to make your home debut Shane Bieber six runs, five earned, twelve hits and four to two third against the White Sox, and then the plane open.
Speaker 3: Oh well, you know no, let's let's simmer on that one for a second. Let's simmer in that for a second. The big f and cry babies that came out of the woodworks last week because Shane Bieber was good. These massive cry babies that came out because everybody me and Frank Stanfuler saying, hey, listen, we don't really love Bieber and he's probably a trade candidate. And the cry babies that came out because he had a good stary. Oh my god, he's so much better than everybody said, you guys are stupid.
Speaker 1: There you go, that's good, you get you feel strong now.
Speaker 4: I feel my inner Ted talks in man. Just I just need to do.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's get to some prize pigs. We're right behind today, prize pigs right now, download the app or go to prize picks dot com. Use that promo code leading off, get one hundred percent deposit match up to one hundred dollars. Keeping it simple for me today on the Prize Picks you Darvis six and a half, fifture strikeouts and going over against KC. Bryce Harper, Fernando Tattoos over on their hitter Fantasy score Welsh, what do you have?
Speaker 3: Technically I hit yesterday, but I only had one guy play, so that didn't help out in the the Haters Ball. The haters Ball only had one guy that was actually active, so that didn't end up working out. But I guess I was kind of a, you know, on it with those haters. But we're not hating today. We are going to go with three players. Bryce Harper score Fantasy score eight over.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with rot. This might be a little bit hating Ross strippling earned runs two and a half over. I'm kind of attacking that game today against the Phillies and then, oh, you actually got have to get this in in the next ten minutes.
Speaker 3: Edward Rodriguez strikeouts five and a half. If you want a replacement, I actually and I don't know if it's on there.
Speaker 4: I assume it is. I do love Nadi Evaldi as long as it's five and a half.
Speaker 3: If they do that six thing, I do not know if I'm touching it, but if it's five and a half, I can replace him.
Speaker 4: But Edwardo is my third piece of my price.
Speaker 1: Right, Welsh, what do you have in the betting stuff today?
Speaker 3: All right, betting, I have got Phillies in that same game up against Ross Strippling. Phillies first five team total runs two and a half over we smacked yesterday pretty much everything but my k prop. So we're going with the Phillies first five team total runs two and a half.
Speaker 4: That's even money.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with Edwardo strikeouts five and a half and Sonny Gray strikeouts five and a half, and that's kind of better money. I want to take Eovaldi.
Speaker 4: I don't like the.
Speaker 3: Juice, but maybe, just maybe I might throw Eovaldi in and pair him with one of these guys. With Sonny Gray Rodriguez, you can get a little k prop going if you want to do that, because I like that one as well better.
Speaker 1: Uh Exotic dancer name Ross Stripling or Genesis Cabrera.
Speaker 4: Oh, Genesis Cabrera.
Speaker 1: I think Genesis care and welcome to the stage, Genesis Cabrera. Let's get your head together on my own. Yeah, all right, three leg parlay today the Troit Tigers on the money line minus one sixty four, get it in right now with Dwardo Rodriguez against the Pirates the Padres heavy favorites minus two ninety. But if you put that along with the Rangers, who are upset special for me today against the Braves at home here for Texas plus one thirty four. You put the Tigers, Padres Rangers together, you get plus four six, So four to one Drew Smiley over on three three and a half strikeouts for Drew Smiley, I think you can get the over on that. And Spencer Schreider. I love Stryder whenever I see a number that high, nine and a half, nine and a half going under on the nine and a half on FanDuel. So another fun thing here because we got so rare going on, so everybody knows about so rare again. You can go play fantasypros dot com slash collect We've been talking about it a lot, and look at this join today Fantasy Pros Leading Off League Fantasypros dot Com slash Leading Off so you can play with us, have some fun and bonus prizes. Look at that limited All Star winners weeks sixteen, eighteen, twenty twenty two, twenty six Hick. So look, you can receive a free subscription at MLBtv potentially, So we want you to get in there and play. If you haven't signed up already, go to Fantasypros dot com slash collect sign up for free, check it out, and then go join Fantasypros dot com slash Leading Off League and check out the stuff here for DFS today. Eduardo at ten six if you're playing the all day there, Sunny Gray attend two, you Darbish at ten for Nadiavaldi at ten oh eight. I think Strider's gonna be very popular today, as he should be. I'm thinking on the other side of that, I think he can match him. He could get the w Look. Remember, with starting pitchers, you're always looking for six innings, six k's and potential. That's what you're looking for, and Nadiavaldi I think has that. And I think because he's going against the Braves, a lower roster percentage. Arizona Philly, San France, San Diego especially, That's where I'm looking for offense. JD. Davis is two point nine, Matt Carpenter two point six, Jake Cornworth two point eight. I'm going to Fernando Tettis Junior for my home run call today. And speaking of home runs, Fantasypros dot Com slash chat for our discord to join to pick your homers up at sixteen primetime. No Welsh, Welsh is off the board.
Speaker 4: I gotta get back.
Speaker 1: It was so fun while it lasted. Welsh, what do you have for the people for your home run call today? Well?
Speaker 3: Am I attempt to get back up. I'm going to go with Bryce Harper. Bryce Harper good BBP plays is kind of a way to attack. This doesn't actually have a home run, lots of doubles, six hundred batting average against Rost Rippling career wise, so there's a little bit of a track record. So I'm hoping to jump on Bryce Harper get me back on.
Speaker 1: The board, please, yeah, pretty much. Also throwing into this, I saw this. I gotta find it in the chat much or where it went?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Tim Sawyer always good for a laugh. Uh. Coco Crisp wasn't an exotic dancwer name. Yes, yes, it was so good one Coco Crisp definitely would qualify there. We used a whole article on that.
Speaker 3: I think I'm just about to say it seems like you're creating a whole theme here.
Speaker 1: We gona do that. He's like a top ten list for the YouTube channel, which again you should subscribe. Fancy Bros. We could YouTube again, Fantasy Bros. MLB. That is the channel. Welsh great to hang out. I hope Ted gets some rest and comes back from fresh tomorrow in a better mood. Okay, everyone has their days.
Speaker 4: But someone's angry.
Speaker 1: Get that's what I'm angry myself. I'm gonna go get some lunch. Thanks for hanging out talking baseball with us. We'll be back again tomorrow to do it all again twelve thirty Eastern Subscribe click the bell for notifications and my Waiver Wire video is gonna drop tomorrow too. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 3: Kids.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 4: We can only road out of the time.