Speaker 1: I am all in again.
Speaker 2: I am all in again with Scott Patterson and iHeartRadio Podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey everybody, Scott Patterson, I am all in Podcast one eleven productions iHeart Radio Media, iHeart Podcast. We have a very special episode. I am joined by Jackie Rodriguez and they want and only Ama Marken. These two ladies are producers extraordinary at iHeart and they have been assigned to my desk, or let's really like I've been assigned to their desks. Okay, let me tell you. It's been a heck of an assignment. And these two are hitting it out of the park. That make my life real easy. And we're gonna come on here and we're going to tell you about me and the ladies, going to tell you about this very special announcement. Jackie, take it away, all right.
Speaker 3: So we've already announced the big you know, Scott's residency December eighteenth through January fourth at Warner Brothers.
Speaker 4: But I know, I love how we call it a residency. Now, that's a James.
Speaker 1: Pettitt, James Pettitt, your residency.
Speaker 5: That's a big deal. You're like adel.
Speaker 1: Like a tell I love that, or like you know, like Aerosmith you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: But what we wanted to announce today is that if you cannot make it to Burbank, California on the Warner Brothers lot, you can still take part and watch the streaming of the big December eighteenth live podcast event.
Speaker 5: But it doesn't end there because the stream which is now live, and we'll be available to click on at the link in our bio and all over our social media page, and we'll tell you the Lincoln just a moment, but it will also be all of the bts we do, and you'll even see more of which Scott probably won't even see because he'll be too busy with all the fans, with all of everyone that shows up.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: So as the stream viewers, you will get to see everything that people don't even get to see who are there.
Speaker 1: Yes, So while the fans are surrounding and then hoisting me up and carrying me off and fans, there's a lot still going on behind the scenes, and Jackie and Emma and the film crew and everybody, they're going to bring it to you.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're gonna We're gonna take you behind the scenes into Luce Diner. We're gonna go to the movie theater, the bookstore.
Speaker 1: We're gonna the film crew. It's the film crew is amazing too work for these guys. Some of these people know people that have have cousins that are related to sisters or brothers that once knew Spielberg Chimino to Palma, right. I mean, it's like scary, It's like the DNA is there.
Speaker 5: It's just it's so cool, breath taking.
Speaker 1: Now we have a we have a crack staff and a crack film crew, and uh, there's going to be all kinds of angles captured and all kinds of things that that yes, indeed, I I'll see it all.
Speaker 3: You'll be surprised, You'll be like oil.
Speaker 5: I'm really excited for this year because it got to the point where we were all so excited to do everything that we ended up having to split up so we could make sure we got to do everything. And so there's going to be a crew with cameras going and trying all of the food, which I'm really excited for. Also kind of nervous because I'm gluten free, so I want to see if there's some options that I can eat. Well, I'm there, I'm not really sure, but we'll make sure that I will highlight all of the dietary restrictions. Yeah, make sure everyone's covered. We're also going to do a huge shopping tour because if the listeners of this podcast know anything about Gilmore Girl's Gazette and what we love, we love Gilmore Girl's merch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's so much great merch that we're going to show it off at the holidays made here that you can get on the WB Store. So yeah, we're empty taking you behind the scenes and all that, and so you'll be seeing stuff that maybe people missed in person. So we just want to make sure everybody gets a chance to experience the stars Hollow magic. So that's why we're streaming.
Speaker 1: There are literally hundreds of excus of merchandise. Yes, yeah, there's I mean per location. It's like when I went on the tour last year, right before we started all the craziness started, I went into god, what was it, Laurelized House. No, I went I went into the Dragonfly in uh set up right. I went into the Dragonfly. There was so much merch and it was all such high quality and very specific to that location. I mean, it's just everything was so clever it's amazing, it's so fairy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Christmas.
Speaker 5: I took home Chilton shorts last year and a Luke's Cafe shirt, which wouldn't be appropriate for me to wear this year because I would look like I was in my pajamas. But I love them to death and I can't wait to purchase more because it is Christmas. And also what will be really fun, we will also be going around and picking out some good fan outfits, whether it be good Gilmore Girls, merch that other people are wearing. If people are dressed up as characters from.
Speaker 1: The show, and everybody is, there's a tons of Lukes and laurel Ees. There's a ton of Rory's in the chiltn outfit. And we did we do like we do a contest, we do a lookalike.
Speaker 4: Contest, Alike Luk alike.
Speaker 1: Those are the top three. There's Suki's out there, people dressed like Suki. Yeah, there's all It's just it's so many people.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So if you're coming to the December eighteenth event dressed up to the ninth and you're Gilmore gear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I don't know if I'm judging the costume contest, but last year I did, you probably will, And I think we've got some defending champions returning. There's you got a couple from Finland flying back in and they're throwing it down again this year. They're defending the title. Okay, they're serious. There's spious, ferocious competitors.
Speaker 5: This is the kind of competition I like, the friendly competition, fun competition for something that we all share a passionate love for.
Speaker 4: Which is exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: So December eighteenth is our event, and we need a little time to put it all together and make it excellent for you guys. So the stream will start December twenty second at five pm, and it's nineteen ninety nine to purchase the stream, but you'll be able to rewatch it for seven days straight. So that is veeeps dot Events slash I am all in, So that is the streaming site and you'll be able to watch it for seven days after you purchase it for nineteen ninety nine. Cannot wait veeps dot Events slash I am all in. Purchase your stream and you can watch it for seven days if you can't make it to Burbate, because we know there are people that cannot come to LA and that's Okay, we got you covered.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 5: So it'll be the best Christmas for everyone because virtual is still great. Yeah, and I can't wait to reunite our crew.
Speaker 3: I know, I feel like we haven't been reunited, like all together in one I wasn't there last year because I had some health family health stuff going. So this is my first year of doing this event, even though I've been I was part of the iHeartRadio Theater event that we did, but I haven't been to stars Hollow during this.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be your first time, my first time. Yeah, Oh, you're gonna be blown away. You're gonna be blown away.
Speaker 4: I did the Grove thing.
Speaker 3: I was blown away by that, like the mini Stars Hollow, and I loved the tiny details and everything.
Speaker 4: I was so wowed by that.
Speaker 3: And I just know that this is like bigger and better and yeah.
Speaker 1: It's just so cool. I mean, you really feel like you're in this town.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They bring they bring snow in the whole thing. Yeah, massive Christmas trees that are decorated.
Speaker 3: Oh, I am such a Christmas person. I can't wait, all right my Christmas decoration with that.
Speaker 1: So if you get a Veeps ticket nineteen ninety nine. Yes, you can gather the entire neighborhood around the family, the friends you know, the neighbors that you like, even some of the neighbors that you dislike. Maybe a good way to bond with them, right, and watch the veeps offer the Veeps.
Speaker 4: Yes, no, you could watch it every day.
Speaker 5: You can watch it every day for seven days.
Speaker 3: Invite everyone, Invite everyone, yes, so again your own little convention.
Speaker 5: You know, if folks do happen to go to veeps dot com slash Scott Patterson, they will also see the event listed on that page under upcoming events and you would just click on the event, which would take you to the same place as going to veeps doot events slash I am all in, which will all be on our social media.
Speaker 3: Yes it we'll I'll be linked bio and on Scott's page as well, so we'll make sure to give you guys the links and you got can enjoy the stars Hollow Magic from home or even if like you go to the December eighteenth event and you want to relive it, or maybe you're featured in you know, our Lookalike contest or maybe you're your feature. Do you notice the filming crew filming you and you want to see yourself, come purchase and rewatch it and then you get your fifteen minutes of fame.
Speaker 1: That's right. I think that's that's gonna do it here for us. Yes, thank you, ladies hard it's working ladies and show business right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah you too. You make it easy.
Speaker 3: Thank you for everything you're doing for the Gilmour universe and for us.
Speaker 1: So it's it's fun. These people make it fun. You guys make it fun. You make it easy. It's fun.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's it's like, you know, being party planners really on a seventeen day party. And right, it's just like Warner Brothers is great, and all those people over there are just easy to work with and they just they they love making the fans happy. They just yeah, make everybody happy.
Speaker 4: It's just joy. It's just joy wrapped up in star Hollow.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, we'll see you there on the eighteenth, or we'll we'll see on the veeps on what the twentieth.
Speaker 4: Twenty second, twenty second second.
Speaker 1: Twenty ninth or something. Yeah, okay, cool, all right, that's gonna do it from here, best fans on the planet, Keep the cards, letters coming. Where you lead, We're gonna follow say everyone.
Speaker 4: There we go perfect.
Speaker 6: We did it, everybody, don't forget.
Speaker 1: Follow us on Instagram at them all in podcast, and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com