Speaker 1: Welcome in, everybody to betting pros. It's time to place your bets. It is me Joey pa joe Pisa bea and it's week two. You know what that means. It's time to look at our favorite leans, our favorite lines, our favorite wagers of the week two NFL season. And to help me do it, of course, is the prop prophet Andrew Erickson. I got to get used to saying that the alliteration's a little tough. I, of course am Joey Futures. And our guest, you know, is money Line Monico. That's right, he's by far got the best nickname on the planet. You can't be in the betting space without a nickname anymore. That's a fact. Everybody knows that. Alex Monico joins us, you know, and of course from the Volume Network, also from MSG here in the New York City area and Monaco before we start the show. For those people who don't know, and I didn't know myself, you're a San Diego boy, and now you've come all the way to New York City, which again, you're nuts. That's a crazy thing to do. You live in heaven. Why would you move to hell and then on top of it, your Charger fan formerly San Diego, now they're the Los Angeles Chargers. What's it like being a Charger fan now that they vacated your your city of choice? Have you stuck with them? And is it time maybe to start looking after a last Sunday's action for a new team. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, first off, Joe and the Erickson thanks so much for having me big fans of the show, fired up to be on with you guys and teammates with you on volume. To answer your question, as a San Diego kid, I said it before the show, I'm in recovered as a San Diego Chargers fan. I mean, your owner goes up the Disneyland five Free Way, does a pretty much a damn Here memorial for Qualcomm Stadium.
Speaker 3: It crumbles.
Speaker 2: Then they're a tenant with Kronkey, which I always joke San Diego can't have nice things. You can't have great weather, ron Burgundy and championships.
Speaker 3: You gotta pick two.
Speaker 2: So unfortunately I'm in this kind of toxic X relationship. But yeah, to answer your question, it's a very difficult team for me emotionally to go to the sportsbook and bet four or bet against I thought the Ace Spen Turret Dolphins, We're gonna We're gonna crumble last week too for the fourth most basket guards in the industry NFL openers.
Speaker 3: I mean just bad beat sick. But yeah, it's a love hate relationship right now.
Speaker 1: I hate finkel z iine horn nine Hornets Finkel and Andrew Erickson, you are still Andrew Rickson, Ericson. Good week for you? Last week? You crushed the props on the Friday Show last week, in case you missed it, every Friday we're doing that prop show. So Andrew, week one is always whacky. It's always weird things. Obviously the weirdness was there. Got the Cleveland upset, right, we were all right on that one. The Pittsburgh one I was wrong on. I really thought they were gonna show up. They did not. But how do you feel after week one? Here? Was there one thing here where you are starting to worry about a certain team in particular, maybe Ericson as you look at week one, maybe not thinking that they are going to be the team you thought they were.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that team for me is probably the Seattle Seahawks, you know, thinking that they would welcome in this Rams team that doesn't have Cooper Cup and they would just roll and they got rolled. You know, they got completely outplayed. Now you have injuries on their offensive line, they're two starting tackles. We're gonna miss games, is Gino for real? Now they're big underdogs against the Detroit Lions, who are a team that's surging. So yeah, a lot of question marks about the Seahawks and Gino Smith. So I'm concerned about, you know, those NFC West futures. After the forty nine Ers basically curb stomped the Steelers, who I also had the money line on, and that looked like a bet that was gone in like the first quarter.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, Geno certainly. I mean that's a huge question too, is whether or not Geno Smith's twenty twenty two season was just a fluke. If so, it's gonna be a long year of the Pacific Northwest, that's for sure. Now we're gonna go through the guy's favorite bets of the week, the five favorites for each of them. That's ten in total for those of you who like math. But before we do that, I want to remind you guys, we are giving away jerseys as we are, and we're actually finally giving away our Aaron Jones jersey. That autographed Aaron Jones jersey is going to see now. Not s, not the artist, this is just C. See you know who you are at see six six six two. That's you. You're the big winner. So get in touch with us over at mailbag at bettingpros dot com with your mailing address, proof of your subscription to betting Pros YouTube channel, and we'll get that jersey shipped out to you right away. Again. See congratulations, you're the big winner. That's C see six six six'. TWO i, know really clever situation, here but, hey look it worked for. You and again if you're, saying, HEY i want a, jersey why DID i? Did see win one AND i, didn't here's your chance because we're giving away A James cook autograph jersey next right here on the, channel and all you have to do to win it is subscribe to the, channel drop a comment. Below that's. It, boom all you have to do to win That James cook autograph, jersey and don't forget to click that little bell for. Notification still it goes. Ding so you know every time a piece of content drops here on the. Channel my Best bets video of the week just came out, Yesterday so what a time to be. Alive let's start with, You Alex, monico your first favorite bet For week two in THE. Nfl what do you?
Speaker 2: HAVE i hate to fade all this Positive Aaron, jones juju with the autograph jersey you've given away and come off the top here at Gun taco and thirty. Birds but, LISTEN i grabbed the number at one and a half plus one and a half On. DraftKings we've seen it completely. Flip Now atlanta's the minus one favor as we. Speak still like them on the money, Line but, gentlemen to, ME i was very high on This Bear.
Speaker 3: Bears team before this.
Speaker 2: Season boy DO i look horrendous with that? Thought but again Divisional dance's older brother younger brother Will.
Speaker 3: We'll throw that.
Speaker 2: Out But i'm looking at This falcons team who style will play coming? In what do they do? Well they run the, ball they slow the game, down and.
Speaker 3: What did they do last?
Speaker 2: Week incredibly to a picture perfect tee time of, possession, winning winning field, position winning a three to zero turnover, battle winning the penalty yards and of course yes they're going against a rookie. Quarterback we know that, TREND i believe not since luck has anyone first, start first overall pick coming in one on the. Road But i'm watching that ten to six at Halftime Packers bears, game, gentlemen and The packers Didn't The bears didn't even try to run the, ball Justin fields led the team in. Attempts so combination of, Things bijean And algier both going for over five yards of.
Speaker 3: CARRY i love two headed, monster top three run.
Speaker 2: Team let's not forget This packers team was bottom seven giving up damn near one forty last. Year so if they could just stick to the script and to, me this is a game of babysitting two quarterbacks at recess on the. Playground who's gonna behave the? Best Jordan love Or? RITTER i Mean ritter. Again you can spin the painting one way or the. Other his numbers aren't, great but that's what This falcons, team identity, wise is gonna.
Speaker 3: Be AND i think to their, credit they have their identity.
Speaker 2: Down so you could, say, Yeah Drake, London Kyle pitt's doing nothing in the fantasy, world or you could say they know that this is their mo and so to, me looking at Aj dillon going for thirteen on nineteen last week with An Aaron jones hamstring and A Christian watson, HAMSTRING i gotta Lean falcons at. Home AND i have a fun stat here from last year fourth. Quarter falcons past number one in the league last four weeks of the, season giving up only seventeen percent of successful past. Attempts average league rate was forty. One So Jesse, Bates Kalais, Campbell Bud, dupree let's not act like this defense isn't. Better i'm gonna Go falcons at home Against Jordan. Love honeymoon's over in a, week Bab.
Speaker 1: Well they got the big win that they, wanted which is to own The. Bears and look we have not yet begun To. Vjon let me just tell you this is gonna be a slow play here For Arthur smith For september and Then october. First that's going to be completely unleashed on THE nfl and it's going to be fantastic to. Watch so everybody sell Your Tyler algier shares right. Now all, right go, Ahead Andrew, ericson let's get over to. You give me one of your favorite bets For week two in THE?
Speaker 4: Nfl what do you have going to The New York giants who got curve stopped by The Dallas cowboys on something like.
Speaker 1: That you spend a lot of time With Ed norton this. Offseason you like that, term you're a big fan.
Speaker 4: OF i, MEAN i think it's a really good descriptor of when you lose forty, two you say it.
Speaker 1: One more, time that's your whole quota for the. Month you realize that is.
Speaker 4: FAIR i will no more curb S dons to so with this match up here with The. Giants Big Blue. Okay cardinals were seven point underdogs Versus Sam howell Led commanders In week one and they covered Because howell had a fumble Six like that's why it was not because their offense moved the ball Under Josh jobs in any, way shape or. Form three point six yards per play that ranked fourth worst In week. One they had nine penalties resulting in one hundred and twenty two yards for The. Commanders they three, fumals they lost. Two this offense is horrible With Josh jobs their starting, quarterback third height turnover worthy play rate In week, one AND i just think That New york is being too harshly penalized because of how bad they played against The Dallas. Cowboys but The Dast cowboys are the cream of the, crop the tops of THE. Nfc especially with that, defense The cardinals couldn't be any more different than The Dallas. Cowboys and we look at what The giants have done under brain Da ble after, losses specifically not against when they're not facing The Dallas, cowboys because for some reason they just can't beat. Them the perfect five and oh perfect five and oh versus spread following the loss under dabol average margin of victory over ten, Points SO, i even on the road five and a half, Points i'm taking Big.
Speaker 1: Blue that's a good stat because this game actually worries the crap out of me because it's so easy and it looks so much like a get right game after a bad week. One BUT i don't, know but that's that you just gave. Me, actually it makes me feel a little bit more comfortable about that. Number so good on, You. Erickson well. Done NOW i can sleep. Tonight. Pnicle let's go back to you for another. Pick what do you have here for number two on your list for week? Two hate to do.
Speaker 2: THIS i love The ericson, pick by the, Way i'm definitely talent With Big. BLUE i hate that there's a captain hook, here The Dustin hoffman, hook AS i like to call.
Speaker 3: It the three and a.
Speaker 2: Half is live on the road against The. Jags But i'm gonna plug My Jewish italian schnaz gentlemen and take this three and a, half lay it and hope the history of not Just Andy reid with extra, time Which i'll get to in a, second but This chiefs, team by the, way kind of going off of And ericson esqueestat here with the G men following a home, law they've covered the spread in seven consecutive road. Games now you go look last Year mahomes off losses disgusting love the, value by the, way on a fantasy show Of mahomes plus money over two and a half three losses last year the following game after a, loss he did have three touchdown, games including that forty four piece against The. Niners but he's ten and one on the road after a straight up. Loss we know about that key number right when he's a favorite of more than three and a. Half not a great cover under sea, level but three and a half or. Less he's fifteen and six on the, road plays The jags perfect four to zero in his career for what it's. Worth BUT i got an interesting number.
Speaker 3: Here i'll leave you. With not only do we know That Andy.
Speaker 2: Reid with eight or more days rest is a top four cover here in the history of two decades of, coaches only Behind, Belichick, peyton And tomlin In september And. October but listen to.
Speaker 3: This there's only eight teams.
Speaker 2: In the last twenty years where a team Wins week, one comes home and is not favored against a team that lost only seven In this will be eight team only seven previous instances one in six straight. Up that team is one four and two against the, spread failing to cover by eleven point four points per game on.
Speaker 3: Average so that would be The. Jags so, again.
Speaker 2: We're getting A snicker's Hangary chiefs team mahomes a decorated champion whws they're looking for any bulletin board material they can. Get this is can they win Without? Kelsey god, Forbid kelsey suits? Up DO i dare Say Taylor swift's current boyfriend suits? Up that line probably moves a. Point we saw it move without. Him last week they Get Chris. JONES i gotta take this team That jags were plus two ten with eight minutes left against the first ever starting. QUARTERBACK i gotta take the three and a. Half hopefully it's not a sucker.
Speaker 1: Play, NO i don't think it is at. All some great stats and The jags secondary certainly need some work. Now of, course so the receivers of The. CHIEFS i will say this about The, chiefs Whether kelsey playser. DOESN'T i think this is the relationship That america needs right, now to tell you the, Truth LIKE i think this is how we come together as a. Nation Is Travis kelcey And Taylor Swift And i'm also here for AND i tweeted this this. MORNING i also have this terrible. Feeling and, eventually when they break, up she will be Playing Super bowl that year and then she'll be singing some breakup song about him at. Halftime and, that my, Friends i'm here. For i'm here for all of that is an all times Super. Bowl probably how much of the bar mats for money going on to The chiefs this?
Speaker 2: Week you know, what we're just chasing trying to get that. BACK a couple Of David buster's power cards worth.
Speaker 1: All, Right, erickson back to you for your number two pick this. Week what do you? Have all?
Speaker 4: Right i'm looking at a matchup between two rookie, Quarterbacks Houston texans And Indianapolis colts over thirty nine and a. HALF i know that overs are no longer the rage thanks to the two cover high, looks thanks a lot IN. Nfl, Well i'm going over here with this. Matchup we're in a dome and we had two teams come out with very good metrics in terms of pace and in terms of neutral passing. Rate So indy was fifth and neutral pace eleventh and neutral passing rate in week one With Shane styke And Anthony. RICHARDSON i, mean, look there were one another rushing touchdown away from twenty eight, points And Anthony richards's first start in THE nfl two hundred twenty eight passing yards another forty rushing yards on the, ground SO i don't think his number is going to go down anytime. Soon they don't have any healthy running. Backs they don't want to run the. Football it's either run the ball With richardson or chuck the ball down field to one of his. Receivers and The colt secondary is so, bad which is WHY i think they're gonna have to keep on scoring points BECAUSE i think C. J STROUD i hate the offensive line for The, texans but C. J stroud looked good against The Baltimore. Ravens he looked really good despite for giving the level.
Speaker 1: Of difficulty on the other side of your first start in THE, nfl going on the road In, baltimore which is a tough place to play, Anyway, dude we talked about like we did the draft coverage. Together Seejar shroud was always the to. ME i still think he's the best quarterback in the. DRAFT i will still stand by that most ready to go play and compete in THE. Nfl you're, RIGHT i think this is actually a SNEAKY dfs one. TOO i can't wait for this one tomorrow With debro On THE Dfs. Show but anything else here to add on This Texans colts.
Speaker 4: Game, yeah The texans on their side of the ball in terms of play, calling third and neutral, pace seventh and neutral passing rate and c Just shroud's first. Start so we have two teams that want to throw the, football that want to play, fast that are playing in A, dome and, honestly they're giving off these vibes of their two rookie quarterbacks that their coaches are letting them, play like go out and get better and, Improve like any of these teams are, Like, okay we have to win this. Year it's, like, no let's, Improve let's get you set up to be AN nfl starting. Quarterback, so especially with how bad The colts defense, was how bad their secondary is with no named players, DEFENDING i Think Nico, Collins Robert woods.
Speaker 3: Like these guys can have big games FOR.
Speaker 4: Cj Stroud and especially with the number at thirty nine and a, half it's just you, know the books are, saying, oh they're two rookie, quarterbacks can't get it. Done, Well, Anthey richardson got it done in week.
Speaker 2: ONE i THINK.
Speaker 4: C shroud's going to get it done a week.
Speaker 1: Two So i'm going over all, right and don't forget. Everybody if you want to keep an eye on this, game you can always set a game notification on THE vp, App so if you haven't download the, app and you could set those line, alerts which means you go and you look for this specific game and you'll get game. Notifications if anything's. Moved if you're looking to make a certain wager a certain spot, again sink all your, sportsbooks use the betting pros app to stay on top of all these things as there is movement over the next couple of, days because there inevitably will be here and. There, monica let's go back to you for another selection for week. Two what do you?
Speaker 2: Have, well right now you can get it On DraftKings joe plus. Three it's my dirty dog of the. Week i'm going money line with. It can't go buy money, Line monico and not take a little underdog money line here and. There i'm gonna take The patriots prime Time Sunday night App Bill's place against the laces Out Dan.
Speaker 3: Dolphins.
Speaker 2: Here, look first time since three that The patriots are back to.
Speaker 3: Back underdogs at home.
Speaker 2: Again you guys saw what happened sixteen to oh first, quarter talk about a live, bet gorgeous. Purchase pats were plus fourteen and a, half came back almost backdoor covered on that two point. Conversion FOR, MAC i liked WHAT i saw with The New england. Adjusts after the first. Quarter they give up nine points to the DEFENDING nfc. Champions in the remaining three. Quarters, again it's gonna be a little bit of trial and Aerworking bill, O'Brien everything back in but two elements. Here we got a not so good road team. HISTORICALLY i believe they lost five straight at to end the season last, year three and six on the, road The fins going against a unbelievable defense that you, know you look at two as numbers against The.
Speaker 3: Patriots they're.
Speaker 2: Serviceable BUT i have another sick trend here in The weeds cross country with. It it's only been five teams that have done this in recent, memory but Going pacific time zone To eastern time zone back to back road games to start the season only been done a handful of. Times those teams are one in four straight Up chiefs the last team to do it in twenty, eighteen and a negative forty two point differential in those five. Games so, again not a great road team having to go back to back on the. Road If i'm sitting there in McDaniel talking to my talking to my locker, room a one in one split to head back to base camp is a win in this, division especially all things, considered they're the chalk now to win the division On. DraftKings this is the first time since three oh THREE i was doing long division and Learning. Curson that's how long ago this team was the. Favorite but you look at also the big. Plays they led the league last week in big plays with six twenty yards or more against The. Chargers how many Did bill and that defense give up To. PHILLY i call it trolling at the beer pong.
Speaker 3: Table, Zero so you're not gonna give up the big.
Speaker 2: Play you can eliminate the best thing that they do on, offense Like bill. Does i'm gonna take the three here to recommend to your, viewers But i'm gonna go, money.
Speaker 1: LIE i love it plus one forty right. NOW i see the money, line and the best one you can get is over On caesars right. Now, actually that's the best of all of. Them, again this is why use betting. Pros you can see all the different, lines all the different, houses and where you can get the best one and sink all your sports books to bet. Him this is music To ericsson's. Ears he loves hearing about The. Patriots i'm also A patriots, fan as many people know here, too But i'm so. OLDY i wasn't doing long division in oh. THREE i was ALREADY i was already through The parcels era and through The Pete carroll era by that. Time SO i earned this, thing not Like, erickson who just walked his way into. It all, Right, ericson let's get back to, you and you did, So Tony, ember pretend like you didn't you. Totally you, know we're born and The patriots were a. Dynasty, basically that's what you, have all, Right so let's get after. It let's get to the next. One what do you have on the list for the?
Speaker 4: People erickson Going Chicago bears plus. Three they opened up his favorites against The buccaneers and now are. DOGS i mean ANYTIME i can bet Against Baker mayfield of doing, it, Like i'm, Sorry Like i'm betting Against Baker mayfield BECAUSE i think that The bears last, WEEK i think the game was a little bit closer than the final score would. Indicate, again there was a few big plays by The, packers perfect in the red, zone and then the pick six just kind of buried The Chicago bears in the second. Half but the head more yards in the first half than The Green May packers. Did so, yeah like it was one game and we're, like, oh Just field. Sucks like it's, over it's, done the dream is. Done we're gonna Back Baker Maye. Field he should be the. Favorite it's like their defense allowed three hundred and seventy yards five point nine yards per, play that was the second highest Of week. Two they had two lost, fumble they had two fumble, recoveries one interception that killed scoring opportunities for The. Vikings like everything that could have gone right For Tampa bay went right For Tampa bay and they stollly won by three. Points like that's what had to take for them to win that. Game like he, said two turnovers inside The buccaneers, territory third worst yards per play in week, One, like, yeah this is The Baker mayfield. Offense people are backing three point six yards per play in week. One i'm, Sorry like The buccaneers are getting way too much credit for their victory over the Fraudulent, vikings who have been overrated since the beginning of last. Year so give me The bears in a field goal. Game and, honestly we're talking to money. LINE i bet money Line. Bears let's go plus one twenty Two fantiels sportsbook moving up to money, line go and give me the plus, three give me straight up money. Line let's Go.
Speaker 1: Bears i'm on this game. Too i've already bet this game for the same exact reasons do you, have which IS i mean they're going to Get Dj moore of the. Ball more like this is the classic over correction week two right here with The. BEARS i, think not because they Think bears a great, team BUT i think The bears have to look at that tape and, go what the hell are we? Doing, like we have to Get Dj moore of the, football we have to take some shots. Downfield we have to Sit Chase claypool and never let him see a field, again because that guy doesn't realize that he's supposed actually play footballways on the. Field but, overall you know that That Tampa bay game last week broke my, Heart LIKE i don't know what the hell was going on. There The vikings just kept shooting themselves in the foot over and over. Again it was very. Frustrating they should have cleaned the clock of The Tampa Bay buccaneers and they did. Not So i'm not buying The. Buccaneers i'm with, you Ericson let's move on to week two and let's have The bears write the ship a little. Bit all, right money, Line, monica let's get back to you number four on your list this week for your. Favorites what do you?
Speaker 2: Have definitely squad riding with you boys on The let's Go north futures a. Lot by the, way they're ten to one to win the division from five to one last.
Speaker 1: Week so crazy talking about Fraudul, LIKE i don't think we're gonna get an. Idea this is gonna be one of those divisions has all year and they were all just looking at each, other, go, well somebody's gonna win. It somebody has to win it, eventually you. Know and, look maybe The lions are the. Class maybe they. Are let's see how they react in week.
Speaker 2: Two, yeah, well fourth pick, Here i'm gonna go with The Buffalo. BILLS i hate to swallow eight and a. Half i've seen it up to nine and a. Half huge, Number just a little bit of a selling high off The raiders buy and low off The.
Speaker 3: Bills what do we know about The?
Speaker 2: Bills they lose very close. Games matter of, fact they lost three games last year by a total of eight combined.
Speaker 3: Points even a stat.
Speaker 2: Here since the end of twenty twenty, one they haven't lost a game by more than a field.
Speaker 3: Goal what do we also know when they?
Speaker 2: Win they blow teams out eight double digit wins last.
Speaker 3: Year.
Speaker 2: EIGHT i mean they started out the Season Super Bowl galfanakas hangover for The rams thirty one ten shal, lacking and they followed up with a forty one to seven grown man smacking against The. Titans so this team just beats the breaks off you when they beat. You they they seem like they run up the score when they.
Speaker 3: Do and what do we?
Speaker 2: Know The raiders damn near fifty to fifty last year as far as everything did on offense to cancel out defensively bottom four pass d last. YEAR i don't know that we know what The raiders are. YET i think we just know what The broncos. Are doesn't matter if you got the greatest coach next To belichick in the biz And Andy reid of, course no disrespect, coaching. YUP i JUST i think they stole one In Mile. High coming back here for turnover game For tim the Tool Man allen AS i call, Him he's, unbelievable awful loss by the, Way He's he's not only seventeen and seven off a, loss not bad above sea level on the against the spread seven point more or favorite though in his career he's sixteen and. ONE i don't have the against the spread, number But i'm just banking on A bills team embarrassed On NATTY tv a game they could have just blown out The. Jets they, lose they come, back they have to get it. RIGHT i think they come home in a big. Way i'm just going to swallow the points here and just hope That jimmy g is Gonna jimmy g out a little bit. Again and he's a great game. Manager but going against the top two defense from last, year we'll see what he can do on the road. Again not to mention back to back row games for The, Raiders i'll take The.
Speaker 3: Bills swallow the.
Speaker 1: Points. Now you've got interested in this game, Too, rickson but a different. Take what is?
Speaker 4: It, Yeah i'm afraid of of The. Bills i'm afraid with, this, this this many, Points i'm afraid of. That So i'm looking at the total AND i like the over forty six and a. Half, Look Jimmy, garoppolo we were concerned About, okay how good is this offense going to? Be it's like he was really productive in his first. Game you, Know, garoppolo when he plays and is, healthy he's actually pretty. Good like there's a reason why he's won sixty five percent of his games wild last over his last twenty five, game he's won sixty five percent of. Them LIKE i thought forty nine, ers, Right but he had weapons and the offensive line played really well in week. One he was pressured on just four dropbacks fourteen percent in week.
Speaker 1: One and what do you?
Speaker 4: Know jimmg was. Good Jacobe, Myers Devonte, Adams Josh.
Speaker 1: Jacobs do you think you Get myers for this? Game that? Works?
Speaker 4: In even if mys doesn't, play you still Have Hunter renfro as an option there as, well so he can kind of fill. In SO i just don't think that There's, look The bills run. Defense are we afraid of? Them With Josh? Jacobs they didn't look like a juggernaut unit against The, Jets So i'm not afraid of. That The raiders can run the. Football which cornerback is gonna hang?
Speaker 1: With Devonte?
Speaker 4: Adams Tredidavious, WHITE i don't, know, man he looks like a shell of himself from since that. Injury so for, ME i like backing the over in this game BECAUSE i think The raiders can put up points and, think as we've alluded to, earlier The bills are going to score and they want to score, points BUT i think that The raiders can actually put up points as. Well and we're at forty six and a, half we're kind of in that middle range where it's, like it's not one of these games where we're looking at forty thirty, nine thirty, eight we're, like, oh this game is, gross but the line says it's, gross but it's not up there in that fifty.
Speaker 1: Range we're, like, oh it's gonna be a.
Speaker 4: Shootout it's in that median range THAT i actually like going aggressive on the over BECAUSE i think The raiders can score some points.
Speaker 1: HERE i like the individual rushing prop, too the over On jacobs for that same reason That bill's. Defense even last year we talked about a ton on the. Show they just seemed like a unit that was not as high quality that as we were used to in the. Past and AND i think you're gonna see a lot of, volumes Especially myers is. Out you're gonna see a lot From Josh, jags maybe even the total yardage propably look for that instead and go. OVER i think he'll be used a ton in this game as he's starting to work himself up. Too everyone, forgets you, know he missed a bunch of, camp so don't, expect you, know the enormous workload work one a week, one but in week, TWO i think you could start to look for that starting a little bit more like it did last. Year all, right before we get to our final, ones here just a, reminder we want you to join OUR nfl. Contest so if you have already downloaded the, app go to the community, tab go TO Nfl contests and, joined because the winner's gonna get and Autograph Jackson smith and jig But jersey and every week we're giving away prizes. Here we're giving away monthly winners as. Well we're Doing Fantasy pro, Swag we're Doing betting pro. Swag you're doing hats and t shirts and hoodies and all kinds of. Things plus we're also giving away one year free premium upgrades to betting pros And fantasy pros for doing nothing except picking. Games so you got to pick five games a. Week you could just go to betting pros dot, com SLASH nfl contest or join it on the community tab in the. App that's how you do. It so go be a part of this. Again pick five games a, week one hundred on the. Season that's. It that's all you have to. Do and we're giving away free. Stuff we want the free stuff to go to. You. You that's, it just. You i'm talking to. You all. Right let's get to our last picks of the week, Here Alex, monico what do you have here that you got your eye on For week? Two everybody else?
Speaker 2: SHOULD i hate the, hook but, AGAIN i gotta do. IT i did get it at minus. Three i'll still co signed minus three and a. Half this is the Cow heurt. Theory we've all heard him on The herd talk this. OUT a team gets embarrassed one week in THE, nfl back them the following, week especially a consummate professional Like Joey. BURR i was with, you, guys that was my dirty dog last.
Speaker 3: Week brown's. Outright oh that was a trap.
Speaker 2: GAME i mean it was one in four against The browns prior to AND i got a stat.
Speaker 3: Here that's.
Speaker 2: Crazy The bengals are twelve and three against the spread in their last fifteen.
Speaker 3: Games two of their three they didn't.
Speaker 2: Cover we're against The, brownies SO i wouldn't Be Jamar chase talking el of.
Speaker 3: This whatever the heck he was saying that next time they.
Speaker 2: Dance But burrow off a loss and we know about him against the, spread he's, unbelievable thirteen to four against the spread off the lost eight and one ats in the months Of september And. October they're a perfect by low spot here and combination of. Things obviously the big loss coming back to base. Camp But, lamar With monkin here new offensive, coordinator in his fifth stint as an offensive play caller in THE, NFL i think there's gonna be.
Speaker 3: A little trials and trips rolling this team.
Speaker 1: Out.
Speaker 4: NO.
Speaker 2: Jk dobbins can't understate that is the top three rushing team from last year losing their their starting running. Back lamar had won completion in seven pressures against The texans last, week and that was not an easy, win sure on the box, score but they made it gross like The ravens.
Speaker 3: Do lamar hasn't played the The bengals particularly.
Speaker 2: Well he's throwing up picking three of his last four hasn't gone over two hundred, yards and three of the last four it's the top Seven bengals d from last year against the.
Speaker 3: Run are you gonna tell?
Speaker 2: Me Without, dobbins they got to beat him in the air and it was a top ten.
Speaker 3: Defense this team gave up the same twenty point one points per game.
Speaker 2: As The, Cowboys so it's a combination of a good, spot divisional home. Game they're not the, dog they're laying. IT i hate the, number BUT i just think it's a good timing of a. Purchase and as far AS Afc, NORTH i, mean these teams were all three and three against each other last. YEAR i joked they beat up on each other like The gronkowski brothers at the dinner, table fight.
Speaker 3: For the last piece to. MEET i just it's a perfect timing.
Speaker 2: PURCHASE i got it back, historically a great, cover AND i think they hopefully beat him by four or.
Speaker 1: MORE i agree with you one hundred. Percent i'm right back on The bengals this, week and last week was such an easy. One Joe burrow hadn't, played he was coming off the, injury the weather was. Bad The browns always take it to, him, anyway it was on the. ROAD i, MEAN i don't know how many things we could have laid up there that made it a bad situation for The, bengals and yet people still didn't want to go into it with The Cleveland. Browns so this week a different. STORY i agree with one hundred, percent AND i also Agree ravens are a work in, progress so let's get too excited too. Fast they are going to have to figure some things out. Here defensively look pretty good, Though all, Right, ericson give me the last thing you're looking forward To week?
Speaker 4: Two what do you have betting on The. Lions lions team total over twenty six and a half. Points The seattle defense got eviscerated By Puka nakua and two two at well last. Week i'm pretty sure The lions can put a points against The seattle. Defense, look they were the number one offense at home last, year averaging thirty three point one points per, Game detroit's eighteen and seven versus spread in games with fifty four points or fewer Scored since officer Cordiner Ben johnson took on a larger role calling in The detroit. Offense basically When Jared goff has time to. Throw he's going to rip defenses to. Shred seattle basically put no pressure On Matthew stafford last. Week they don't have a pass, rush they don't have a good. Secondary so for, me it's Like. SEATTLE i talked about being worried about. THEM i don't know how many points they're gonna be able to score without their, tackles BUT i feel. Confident just back in The lions at. HOME i would even take them about plus four and a, half BUT i like their offense here twenty six and a half pints all.
Speaker 1: Right just to recap, Here erickson's on The giants at the five and a. Half he is on the over of The texans And colts on the money line with The, bears but also at the plus. Three so there you, go both of those. Things The Bills raiders over forty six and a half and The lions team total twenty six and a. HALF i can't wait to see More Jamir gibbs and maybe even some more Sand laporte in that game. TOO i think they're just scratching the surface of what those guys could possibly. Do and on the other, side here mister money Line monico did go on the money line for The, patriots and he's not just trying to kiss up to the hosts here just because We're patriots. Fans he believes. It The bills minus eight and a, half The bengals minus, three which is now moved to three and a, half but, again keep an eye on. It set those alerts and maybe you might get some more movement going backwards there as it gets bet The chiefs minus, three which has also moved to minus three and a, half and The falcons at plus one and a. Half make sure you follow this man over ON x the artist formerly known As twitter at Money Line monico At Alex Underscore monaco. Two check out his great work at The Volume. Network terrific stat's terrific. Energy you, know we're just excited that you took the time to hang out with us today and, again enjoy your week To monica and go crush all those. BETS i want all those bar mits of a bonds, cashed AND i want them all on on The chiefs this. Week that's WHAT i.
Speaker 3: Want, Hey Joe, ericson appreciate.
Speaker 2: YOU i know you're across the, river so we cash some some bar mess for money back on Take out The Little.
Speaker 3: Pizza you picked the. LOCATION i will.
Speaker 1: Show you the right place In New york for the. Pizza my, friend that will always be the. Thing IT'S ll AND. B by the, way not a sponsor of the. Show Spamoni. Gardens that's where you. Go it's the best pizza on the. PLANET i didn't get to Take ericson. There he's at my house a couple of weeks. Ago when you come, Back, ericson we'll go. There we'll make a special pilgrimage for the. Pizza that's what you gotta, do all. Right that'll do it for, Us but the story of the game goes on For Alex monica And Andrew. Erickson I'm joey. P we'll see you next. Time, kids