Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: What is your strategy for investing one hundred thousand dollars to maximize returns while managing risk. So somebody has one hundred thousand dollars right now, somebody has one hundred thousand dollars right now. Yeah, what's the strategy.
Speaker 4: But I'm gonna spice it up. Put half of it into index funds at a price point that I call so voo vti VGT on a drop. You don't want to put it in at all time high.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 4: The second part, you want to pick two technology stocks, but I don't care, Like, this is my strategy whether there's one ten thousand, one hundred and one million, ten million, one hundred million, one billion, half into index funds and the other half in the text. So if you want to minimize your risk, which Apple or Microsoft already does, you have to also factor in. While mitigating the risk, are you minimizing the returns? So if you have a company like in video, let's say Tesla, Tesla may draw down forty percent at any given time, right, but you may miss out on four hundred percent over a four or five year period by not investing into it. So you have to define your risk appetite. But the strategy has to be put half of it into tech. Your life runs on tech. We're on YouTube, Google right now, most of your working off of Microsoft products. Like, the strategy doesn't change, but the price points in which you in it are going to matter a lot more because it's tough to see your account dwind it from one hundred grand down to sixty grand because you bought it a high or you wanted to buy game stop or do zero day traded options. Some bs like that. So pick the two companies that you love, whether open Ai gets bought out or they go public Microsoft descending on a win fall of money coming in great. As much as I think Apple could innovate, they're still going to outpace the market. They're still going to give you a great return and not going to argue the more money that you have, the safer bet Apple is for you. If you have a lot of money, so half into index funds, vo or some SMP equivalent and then the other until Apple, Microsoft and Video. If Lily was at a lower price, and maybe, but you have to do half teching and half index no matter how much money you have. All they mentioned is why that bag gets messed up. Now I get to talk. I gave you this soft soliloquy. You get the fucking your money up. Try yo, somebody is games. Stop going to research bro. This is not like twenty nineteen. No that company was garbage, then.
Speaker 2: Erness, what's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by p and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, But understanding of professor routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring the safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security under President Trump attempted the illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 4: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security INTEL Guard. Like. And here's another tip. Listen to what I'll tell you. If I made you money, please put yes in chat. It's not that hard. This ain't two thousand and six. I'll want y'all. I don't know what a pe ratio is. No, no, no, no, listen listen. They'll tell you every week your go network and I'll see all that invest us on your phone face down, not getting no action in them dms. Everybody's here.
Speaker 3: Network.
Speaker 4: You just told you play put thirty people in a room popped the balloon Challenge Business Edition. What you shorty with the networking tip of the week, go put thirty people in a room of connecting. This year is about execution, hands down.
Speaker 2: Facts, all facts, Okay, one hundred thousand dollars play. That's a fact that I actually in twenty twenty one, like I had the one hundred thousand dollars investment, shout everybody that was at market Monday's Live at at the Apollo, like I first won and I broke down that one hundred thousand. It was like, all right, this is what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna put it in three ETFs. At the time, I was doing long term option leaps on them. S H was one XLK was one XLY was the other. I took that hundred and I put thirty three thirty three thirty three, which was ninety nine at the time. So I left like a thousand over. And I actually spoke in Brooklyn the other day. I was talking to some to some of the teachers and they're like, wow, man, that's a lot, and I'm like, well, obviously it's risk management. You're not gonna put your last one hundred or your last ten thousand on your last one thousand. But taking an educated stance on it. Obviously, before I was gonna do it, I remember sitting in Cali and waking up at six in the morning, like I'm gonna do this. I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do this, And that was a lucrat of return, Like those three investments appreciated by twelve hundred percent at minimum each. So yes, some of you are doing calculations. Yeah, that was a hell of an investment at the time. So I know, like a one hundred thousand, it's like, well, I don't have a hundred, Well you might have a thousand, and so you may create a or ten thousand, right, but you can figure out how much you're gonna allocate to each position. Notice I said three ETFs because this some protection there, right, if the market moves in a sector, then that sector will go. If in video, which was in estimation, it wasn't even a lot of allocation at the time, if that pulled back, I'm somewhat protected because it's not the only thing that estimations invests in. So yeah, that was that was actually my one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Arrajie most Ranamo one, I sent you five hundred O Caship. I appreciate you cashat Poppy for sure.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts an MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP fee home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 4: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.