Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Man, welcome back to Coast to Coast. George Norrie with you, Heidi Hollis with us. We're going to take calls with Heidi next hour here on Coast to Coast And if you've ever encountered a hat man or shadow person, jump aboard as well.
Speaker 1: Heidi.
Speaker 2: Back to what religions are doing. They're not negating this by any means, are they. They're not saying it does not exist.
Speaker 3: No, they're not. And you know before they were just acknowledging it as being something demonic and just you know, push it aside. But now with the official announcements coming forward and so much more information, as so many more whistleblowers, they've got to say something. And my understanding is they are organizing and they are going to take a step forward as some of this disclosure occurs, and it's absolutely needed. And you know, and I think it's important to note that, you know, throughout time, there are ancient like cave wall paintings and artistry that has reflected that we've been visited before. There's you know, evidence of things haven't been created that we don't know how to do today. So something has occurred throughout our existence and we just have to catch up with it. And when we talk about interdimensionals, I mean different beings. We could talk about skin walkers. What is all this shadow people, hat man? Interdimensional This is what it's all about. You know, we read in biblical resources where it says, you know, a ghost came or you know, or spirits guided. You know, this is like interdimensional stuff. But it's not new, and neither are the conversations that are going on now. It's just finally the wizards, you know, government people are taking I don't think they're taking pity. I think there's a reason behind why they're taking a step forward, but it's not out of the kindness of their hearts. I think they're kind of something forth in their hand. And you know, my understand my things that I've learned and recalled. When it comes to the shadow people hat man phenomenon, this is a battle of all battles. You know. It's like over souls, It's over our being independent individuals. These shadow people, the hat man, they like to reach in and tug on people's souls. They like to gather souls and haunted locations. I mean, what are we talking about here? I now know that hat Man has gone by different names. You know, when I first started speaking of him, I just knew him. I just gave him this name, hat Man, but he goes by the Devil, he calls himself the Devil. He now calls himself hat Man. He's adopted the name that I gave him. And somebody pointed out, you know, there's this power behind naming a demon or devil, Heidi, and like, oh, anything about that it was It wasn't intentional. But I also knew that this was something I was supposed to do in this lifetime, and you know, it served as a warning. And there is more to the story that I haven't shared because I didn't know until more recently. And I'm preparing myself to take a step forward on that because it's a lot more complicated than I ever imagined.
Speaker 2: How did you uncover this new information?
Speaker 3: Oh man, Georgia's so much to say, it would have to be a whole other show, because I don't there's no way that I could have found it. But it's physical. It's something that people could poke with a stick or put under a microscope. Let's put it that way. And it has been done, and I'm in possession of this, and I think it's going to be changing for a lot of people their understandings of the phenomena known as shadow people, the alien phenomenon. You know, what's hidden and what's present all ready. So yeah, so it's it's a process. But you know, I never would have thought that I'd be standing here with this kind of information taking a whole other conversation, you know, on the whole reason behind everything that I've been working on. I I just never would have thought. But I never would have thought channel people hat Man would grow to the level that it has, and people would take and run and twist the stories and try to own it and you know, make a hat Man into a superhero by putting it in one name. It's like not Batman, it's it's a it's the double. You know, it's not to you know, go and make a scoop and and oh, it's make some money off of this. There are people suffering, and you know, I put a lot of my life on hold to try to help people deal with these things, and it's it's been the painful and being a lady in this field having a fruity founding name which you know, how do you take a step forward on something so dark and sound so positive? You know, you have to. I have a balance between the dark and the light. I'm Christian and I've had experiences that I can't always explain, even of Jesus encounters. And I was a skeptic of such things, you know, But we've read about these things for thousands of years now, this conflict between the dark and the light, And now it's come full circle for a lot of people, including myself, and it'll be more evident about all of these implications. You know that all the signs and the wonders, and you know the being that I was talking about before I went to break, you know, he made himself physically appear. I was able to see a being that some might call it cherub angel. You know.
Speaker 2: Did it scare you?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: You know when I first saw it, it startled me because I couldn't believe he did that. I wasn't terrified, I just I was puzzled. I'm like, what how is this possible? You know? But you know, when I got my memories back, and it was a spontaneous thing, standing there talking to a friend and absolutely wasn't there anymore. George just saw this scene in space. I saw spinning sun and coming from this thing I know as the source. Not people say source. I don't. I don't know what that is. I know it as the source. It was a part of God, but it wasn't God. And getting this understanding of you know, people say they they recall choosing their parents or something. I don't recall that. I recall the whole agreement to come here, disseminate this information, go and get trained in this place that I call a crystal city, and you know, just the whole shebang. And to be standing in the middle of my living room and get all my memories back. You know. My friend's sitting there like what's wrong. I'm like, what am I doing here? I'm in college? This is this isn't it? This is what I came for. I think I'm here to be a therapist. And that has dropped everything because nothing else mattered, and it still hasn't. Since that day. Everything is towards waking people up because this thing that is going on, this I was told the shadow people Hatton in presence would grow to an exponential level and it is now at that level. And I didn't know the other shoe that was going to drop my way, and I've got that now and waiting on a little bit more information, and then it's it's gonna be wild, George, is all I can tell you. It's it's nothing that could ever expect. And so I just tell people stay tuned, because I you know this, this is nothing people can grab and try to distort for themselves. This is something that it's for people. It's for people to be able to come to a different reality. I guess you could say.
Speaker 2: Is there a distinct difference between shadow people and hat Man?
Speaker 3: Yes? There is. You know, hat Man doesn't generally change his shape, and he could step out from the shadows and become very solid. When I first spoke of the shadow people, I thought hat Man was just another form that shadow people could take. But I was mistaken. Shadow people can shape shift. They look like a cat, they look like a rodent, they look like, you know, kind of a man, but nothing distinctive of a man. Okay, A lot of people are confusing because there's other so called researcher saying, oh, that's a shadow person. No, Sometimes ghosts can look dark and shadowy, you know. And it's like shadow people were never people. They are something that is shapeless, shape shifting. Hat Man. He wears a suit. Sometimes he has a hat, sometimes he doesn't. The hat changes. You know, he's very distinctive. His presence is something horrific. And some people are like, oh, well, he's a guardian because he protects me. No, he's studying you, like a predator, to see what your weakness is, and he goes into your dreams to learn those sometimes and you open your eyes and he's standing there. You know, shadow people also do that. The Grim Reaper like shadow he also works with and for hat Man. Then, you know, people confuse the short, little hooded ones for being shadow people because it's black. I'm like, no, that's an alien. You know. It's like shadow people again, they don't wear clothes, doesn't look like a person, you know, it's it's something so very different, you know. And if people are listing and paying attention for these past couple of decades, I've been on your show and talking all over the place about these phenomena, you know. One of the reasons I have to say too, that I trademarked shadow people in hat Man because it was getting distorted and was causing harm out there. And you know, that's why I say that people are paying attention. I've been trying to keep the record straight, my understanding, what I was taught, what I understand with all of it. And you know, as people distort, I get people writing me saying, well, Heidi, you know that film on Shadow people. I'm like, what film? None of them are mind hat Man's story, but those films and shows that none of them are mine. You know, I don't know who's doing that. When they see its trademark, they still go, well, we're going to go do what we want anyhow. It's so weird. But it's damaging because I have kids writing me. You know, I saw the film. I don't know why you had it like this. I'm like, that's not me, you know. So if they want the full truth of it, it's only one source for it. And it's a shame and a sham when people are just taking advantage just to make an entertainment when it's a matter of life or death and souls and and you know, as the Church has come forward to talk about the whole situation with aliens, Shadow people hat Man are not from here. They are connected to the alien phenomena. That's something I've been speaking on forever from the start, because that's who introduced the topics to me. You know, the beings, the alien beings, you could call them angelic, they said, they've been called that in the past. But you know, it's all connected, it's not separate, and it's one big understanding. And you know, there's a clear way to decipher this stuff. You know, when I first spoke of like the encounters I had with Jesus, I remember being on your show talking about it, and you're like, well, height does that confuse you more that you've had encounters with Jesus? And like, actually it brought clarity because I was like, I didn't understand how these religions got formed, you know, but you know there's a good and a bad source. If you can divide it that way and not slap a title always to try to fit it in a box of what that means, then I think you'll be okay. But you've got to be able to decipher what's in front of you, if it's good or bad. And yeah, there are some bad aliens, and yeah there are some good ones too. But and yeah, there are government people who are dressing up to look like aliens. From what I've heard, what do you think?
Speaker 2: Who do you think the men in black are as you look back at them, now, what do you think they are?
Speaker 3: Yes? You know, I was told that some of them are not human. Some of them are a physical form that shadow dark source beings are connected to. It's another form that they could take and kind of like flip on this suit in to do. And then of course there's government people. But you know, the men of black are distinctive because they walk and think in there. They don't look right, they don't feel right. So they are just another form that these shadow beings can possess and take over. But yeah, and our government has made deals with some of these darker beings and unfortunately they made a deal with the devil thought that it would work, while there's more positive beings that are like, we're not handing over technology to you. This is not okay because you guys can't get along with each other. Why would we give you the keys to the car.
Speaker 2: We're gonna we're gonna take your calls next hour with Heidi Hollis as we talk about shadow Man, the hat Man, and also demons as well. The demon part of this is the unknown version. What do they want, Tidie, What do they want? Do they want our soul? What do they want?
Speaker 3: It sounds so basic, but it really is. It's about power. Just like any other colonists that came in and wanted to land, they wanted to power over the people that were there. These beings are very similar to ourselves if they want the same thing, but they also feed on it. It is something that gives them energy beyond what's typical, you know. So they feed off from dark things. They cause dark things, illness, death, and they come around when those things are going on. But nine times out of ten why they go to a person. They are seeking the person that is gifted because mankind is evolving. We are able to do things and feel things, and they try to stomp out that light, that ability that we're able to see and feel or think differently. They don't want that, so stopping the evolution of mankind. Hat Man. I saw who he was referred to as as something called iromane, you know, and somebody showed me the sculpture that was made. I'm trying to remember the founder of anthroposophy, and he is the one that created the sculpture. I had no idea. I'm like, wow, oh, we did a really cool sculpture of hat Man. And it was like, you know, if it's Rudolf Steiner, that's his name, Rudolf Steiner did one hundred years ago, Heidi, what like, this is hat Man? And it's like Rudolf Steiner said one hundred years from now that this being Aramon would come to the forefront. And here it's come full circle for filling his prediction that Aramon would come to the surface. And it's hat Man. It absolutely is.
Speaker 2: That doesn't sound like a pleasant visitation, does it.
Speaker 3: No, it's absolutely he calls himself the devil, and now he calls himself hat Man. So, you know, not making my parents proud being responsible for naming the modern day devil in the world. But here I sit, you know, just taking taking my agreement and the mission that I agreed to to do here on him during this lifetime. And it's important, it's.
Speaker 1: Important listen to more Coast to Coast AM weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more