Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis durand the Elvis Durand phone tapped Daniel.
Speaker 2: What's it all about?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: So, Danny says, I want you to play a phone tap on my mom. There are two things she's protective of, her credit score and her car insurance. I want you to call her tell her that you're from the insurance company and that I was involved in the accident with my unlicensed girlfriend who was driving and she left the scene, and how her policy is being canceled.
Speaker 1: Now, as you listen to this phone tap, think about how your mom would react if you were doing this to her. Here's today's phone tap.
Speaker 2: Hello, Barbara's cough please speaking Hi Barbara.
Speaker 1: This is Melissa del Russo from.
Speaker 2: How are you okay?
Speaker 1: I'm calling you about the accident.
Speaker 2: There was no accident.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was an accident on Highland Boulevard Danny and Nicole my son, and the person driving the vehicle was Nicole Romorro.
Speaker 2: Are you kidd in me? No?
Speaker 1: And she is not insured.
Speaker 3: And so I am just calling to let you know that they are probably going to be dropping you from the insurance.
Speaker 2: Oh wonderful, just wonderfult. He didn't even tell me about it.
Speaker 1: The other problem is that they had left the scene of the accident.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? No?
Speaker 1: And we managed to.
Speaker 3: Track them down and everything by video cameras that they have on Highland Boulevard.
Speaker 2: Well, it's my son and his fiance who was teaching I how to drive. Oh. I told him I didn't want to go anywhere out of the barking lot. I don't understand why he would like because this is the second I mean, I have a queen license. Yeah, this is the second time.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know what you want to do. Do you want to speak to Nicole? Do you want to speak to Dan?
Speaker 2: I'm going to call my son immediately, okay, okay, thank you, all right.
Speaker 1: You're very welcome by bye. Okay, now, don't answer the phone.
Speaker 4: Good, good, good, call me right now. Okay, So we're gonna call.
Speaker 1: Your mother back now, and I'm not on the phone. You're going to do all the talking.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, Hello, Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: An accident the other day, did you what.
Speaker 4: Are you talking about?
Speaker 2: You had a car accident, left the scene of the crime, the car was driving and my insurance is just dropped and around fifteen thousand dollars. Wait a minute, Wait a minute. Wait.
Speaker 4: First of all, Nicole wasn't driving. I was driving.
Speaker 2: No, the goal was driving. They found them with cameras because you left the scene.
Speaker 4: We settled it right there. The guy said he wasn't gonna call.
Speaker 2: Obviously didn't because the guy called the insurance company. All right, Well, she was driving, you were not. Don't even die to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I was teaching.
Speaker 2: You knew I was. I called you not to. Now my insurance is canceled. I'm gonna have to go somewhere round and whether I have to pay, you're paying it. I'm pest and I'm super pissed. I have no insurance. I was you not to let her drive? This is not fan Tom Danny.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I don't know how much I'm gonna be able to pay. You know, I got the baby coming at all.
Speaker 2: That ain't my problem. You'll pay it, and I'm coming tonight for the plates and I'm ripping the registration off your car. You're not driving that car again because I didn't drive mine.
Speaker 4: All right, I don't know if the car is d nicoles work.
Speaker 2: Nicole's been driving the car to work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna let it take the bus.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? It was only you forget I had to take us. Yeah, you me? Good time? Dan?
Speaker 4: All right, my relax, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not gonna relax. You why to me and you screw me over. I'm done with you, Dan, I'm so domb with you.
Speaker 1: Hey, ma, Ma, who is this. This is Danielle Minarro from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show, and you've just been.
Speaker 2: Fo Oh my god, you son of a bed a penture.
Speaker 4: You're in the radio.
Speaker 2: Thought that sounded my cowboys?
Speaker 1: Hey mom, ran phone tap. This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants the Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show