Speaker 1: Hello, fan, Rito's welcome back to how Rude Tan. Rito's welcome to our thirty eighth anniversary minisode. Yeah, in honor of Full House is thirty eighth anniversary, which was last month. We are going to talk about the good and the bad of our beloved show. Did you know, Jody, the thirty eighth episode of Full House happens to be the Howie Oh School Lord, also known as Baby Love, So obviously we have to dedicate a portion of the show to that. Obviously, because let's revisit it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, want to visit that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Howie and the Chimp should get their own sitcom.
Speaker 1: See Rightual award, especially at.
Speaker 2: Eight pm on ADC.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gonna to spirit right. So funny. Okay, So let's get our thoughts to it about Uh, you know, we've watched over half of the series so far, which is mind blow. I can't believe we're like over have we done? That's crazy? Lots has happened, a lot has changed. How has this rewatch been beneficial to you and the way that you remember your Full House experience?
Speaker 3: I would say like it's been one of those things like watching old home movies where it triggers memories of things maybe you haven't thought of in forever. So it's been really fun in that regard to like revisit these things.
Speaker 1: And also.
Speaker 3: Being able to watch it now as an adult with the perspective of like not being critical of your.
Speaker 2: Child self, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like that, being able to appreciate the skill of it and the the you know, corniness of it. I think has really it's you know, like we've talked about, it has made me fall in love with the Tanner family and in love with full House, and I think that has really been and like I am like, oh, okay, I get, I do get why this show was so popular and why people just really connected with it.
Speaker 2: There's you know, really great stuff there. No, it's what about you.
Speaker 1: It's it's definitely it's definitely made me more of a fan, like an actual fan of the show, not just a cast member who was on it. And it's it's been really cool to cause we know, we know John, Bob, Dave, Lorie, Candice, we know all of them so well, right but now like I'm getting to know their characters like not to blonde just to catch phrases or like simple Joey does voices. Well, no, you get to really dig deeper into Joey's past and why he is the.
Speaker 3: Way he is.
Speaker 1: Got that dad, He's got that military dad. Right. So I've really enjoyed getting to know the characters more in a way that I didn't before because it was just like a job and I loved all of you guys, but the characters, I was.
Speaker 3: Like, eh, what right, you're like whatever, and the guest cast that like, you know, we've gotten to see and also watching it like back now and as an adult knowing who knowing just how famous some of these celebrities were that came on the show that were you know, little Richard and then you know, right like things like that were they were huge in their day and like as a kid, you don't really appreciate it. But then like I mean again, amazed that Little Richard was on the show, like as far as a music lover and no music lover and like he was one of the original, Like he was amazing, And you know, as a kid, I didn't appreciate that.
Speaker 2: I didn't appreciate him smacking me in the face. But uh, you know, and not.
Speaker 3: Until you're like a little older you go to that man was a legend.
Speaker 2: You know, those all those people, the Beach Boys, They're like, how did we get there?
Speaker 3: Ryan Wilson, you know they were I mean these are like credible talping deal.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it was. It's given me that for sure.
Speaker 1: Definitely. No, I have a greater appreciation for the show now and it has held up for these thirty eight years amazingly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been. It's been. It's been a ride, and I've loved taking.
Speaker 2: This as you know.
Speaker 3: I have had so much fun doing this with you, and it's also made me. It's made me proud of myself in a way, you know what I mean. Like like I go back and I'm like, I I did a good job, Like I did you know what I mean, because you don't when you're on it, you don't, you know, You're like I laughed, it went right. But like watching it back now, I'm like, oh, no.
Speaker 2: We were all we did a good job.
Speaker 1: It's true, it's we were all.
Speaker 2: We were funny.
Speaker 1: Like I've always compared this. It was a career, but I've always compared it to like this was my after school sport, Like this was my soccer, this was my travel baseball. But like, how many adults go back and watch tapes of them doing travel ball when they were kids that you don't.
Speaker 3: You don't probably the ones that are the peaked it right, Yeah, yeah, they go to.
Speaker 1: Every reunion and they never left home. But they're not like, oh, I was really good as a kid on that varsity volleyball team. Like nobody really it's done that. Maybe I don't know, it's different when you do.
Speaker 2: I've never played sports. I don't have anything to really compare it to sports.
Speaker 3: Is the analogy here, because I just think like there are definitely those things you go back and as a kid, do you feel like you're struggling or maybe it's not as effective, And then you go back and watch it as an adult and you see you're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh I was good, I was really good at that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have a little bit more understanding of what it took to get a kid doing all of that, you know, And like, I think that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Wow, it was a lot.
Speaker 1: We we we manage a lot, especially compared to this new generation. Growing up, we handled a lot, like we handled full time adult jobs at very young ages. Like I just I'm amazed that like my kids could not do that these days. There's just no way they could handle much responsibility at age five. Heck no, right, But.
Speaker 3: I do think in some ways, like I made a conscious effort of that to be like, you don't don't worry about don't compare yourself.
Speaker 1: You'll have a whole right, right, there's no pressure, right exactly? So true.
Speaker 2: Okay, So next question. Thirty eight years later and.
Speaker 3: The show is still wildly popular, which is so incredible, what would you say to the fans that have been supporting us since like the pilot, like day one.
Speaker 1: Og, I love them. I wonder how many.
Speaker 2: People watched the pilot like when it arrives, you know what I mean, like.
Speaker 3: Like the first time it aired on ABC, Like how many people watched it and then kept watching it? Because I feel like we sort of caught on a little later. So I feel like it's not like you could go back and watch the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. You had to just know, you had to jump in and just wear whatever season we're on. That's true.
Speaker 2: That was you kind of had to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, yeah, these we've had. We have the best, most devoted fans, Like they are literally an extension of the Tanner family, Like we just love and appreciate them every single day. Love getting to meet you guys like that. That's also a relatively new thing since we started going to conventions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not like, oh we get to be face to face.
Speaker 1: With you guys, and yeah and hear your wonderful stories. It's just been it's been such a trip. And I yeah, it makes me wish that the network executives would listen more to like just see how see how widespread this fandom is. Audiences are craving family friendly, light comedies. You know, not everything has to be emmy worthy, not everything has to be deep dark, you know. No, sometimes you just want this light, twenty two minute, lighthearted comedy that you can watch with your right family.
Speaker 2: And people are looking for a scape. Right now.
Speaker 3: We're a nice little thing where everything wraps up and it's all okay and the world is fine.
Speaker 1: That's what we were looking about. That's what the nostalgia is.
Speaker 3: So yeah right, No, I would say, like, you know, you touched on it, like we have the most devoided, devoted and loyal fans like it's the best, I mean thirty eight years, Like that's incredible, and and I just I have. I always think about how grateful I am that people fell in love with this show and that they still like it still has a special place in people's hearts, that they want more, that these characters were special and weren't just something that was on TV.
Speaker 1: And then less you know, it.
Speaker 3: Makes it weirdly feel like you like, you know, we had more of an impact.
Speaker 2: Like we did, you know what I mean. It wasn't just some like silly show.
Speaker 3: We had an impact and it's because we have amazing fans who like stuck with the show and loved the show and then you know, loved us as people in between and then you know, back as a character is for fuller, like, yeah, thank you guys so much. You you really uh have given us everything.
Speaker 1: It's it does not go unnoticed, and we are grateful every single day for all the love and the support, right.
Speaker 2: And we have such nice fans. They're so lovely and it's families.
Speaker 3: And it's not you know what I mean, Like we're just really lucky with with our fan base.
Speaker 2: Everybody is really sweet and kind and yeah.
Speaker 1: Big hearts, big hearted people. Yeah, yeah, we do have a great Yeah, we have great fans period. Absolutely for sure. Now, if you could go back and be a writer on the show, ooh, what would you change? If anything? Ou?
Speaker 2: What would have change?
Speaker 1: That's a great question. Well, I can see now that we're into season five, I can see like these storylines are starting to fracture, Like there's no more whole family storylines. It's all right, a storyline A be in a c storyline. Because we have so many different generations living in the house.
Speaker 2: Right, so many people having to deal with different.
Speaker 1: Different life stages. Yeah, so I miss those. I would say I'd go back and write more whole family single storylines. But I imagine that's hard when you have a cast of thousands that you have to write.
Speaker 2: We have a gigantic cast.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 3: And it's also as the kids get older, there's you know, once they're in high school, in middle school, like there is or less of the little kids everybody together sort of thing, right, that can be a writer.
Speaker 2: On the show. What would you change? I mean, I I I would I don't know. I think I might change Jesse a little well, but he's them, But I would I would change Jesse change.
Speaker 1: I would change Jesse, make him more, a little more tame, not make him tamer just I don't know.
Speaker 3: Uh, just a little less uh selfish?
Speaker 1: True, yeah, very true.
Speaker 2: He's very like self selfless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's self absorbed, you know for sure. Yeah, I mean I could.
Speaker 3: I think that's also That's the point, is the turn from that guy.
Speaker 1: To he definitely had the most growth of any other character. He has the biggest arc, the most growth, and I could like for nineteen eighty seven, I can appreciate he was a specific type of character this hot strip. That was yeah, exactly, a red blooded American male that was girl crazy.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was a motorcycle and a mullet, right, that was what he.
Speaker 1: Was, a stereotype, So I can appreciate that for what it is, but also definitely appreciate the growth that comes later, especially with Becky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh you know what, Okay, here's what I would change.
Speaker 2: I would.
Speaker 3: Address Mom being gone a little more and figure out how to do it without it being super sad and tragic, but like, at least, yeah, it felt sort of like Mom just never existed, right, you know, like she just didn't get mentioned very much even in the beginning, not that she would need to get mentioned all the time on later episodes. But I think in the beginning I might have I don't know, given a little bit more to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially around holidays, like let's let's throw in a mention to mom here or there or.
Speaker 3: Because and it also establishes a little more. I think that that like the kids are really they're missing an extra person, and so like that's why Danny.
Speaker 2: Has these people. We'll hear it because it's like we need to surround them as much, you know what I mean, I just would have given a little more. That's a good one. But yeah, that's yeah, I would change too much.
Speaker 1: Think I would change too much either, maybe make it a little less Michelle centric. I feel like, well later on anyways, because we're now entering the Michelle, the Michelle heavy Michelle, and so I think if you, if you ask me this question in two years when we finished the series, seasons right to change a lot of these later later seasons. Yeah, the first five seasons. I mean, it's I have very few notes. For as critical as we were, I have very few notes about very few notes.
Speaker 3: I would I would eliminate secrews, though I would make it.
Speaker 2: Never see the light of day.
Speaker 1: I think we're all unanimous with Secrews. Yes, Secrews never needed to be made. We could just erase that from the lore the full House Lord truly.
Speaker 2: Now we were about to get into a blog that criticizes the show quite a lot. But I but I also think it's kind of funny. I mean it's now.
Speaker 3: I mean I understand the criticism the show receives, like I think we all do.
Speaker 2: We're all like, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 3: We are very self aware of what we are, what the brand is, what we do.
Speaker 1: Like for sure, we make fun of it ourselves. We poke fun at ourselves all the time. And so yeah, is it Do you.
Speaker 3: Ever have you ever read like just hateful comments or reviews and stuff about the show, Like is that?
Speaker 1: Does that hurt you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: It never did back in the day, Like I think it bothered Jeff more than it bothered well, it rased us kids. No, I didn't really care as a kid. It bothered me more during Fuller though, because I'm like, guys, it's been decades. You understand, right, you get the point of the show. The show was never made for critics. The show was made for the fans, right, And so I'm like, don't you understand like people are craving this sort of like these family comedies as an anchor of stability amongst a world where we have a lot of rapidly shifting social norms and political discord, and like we need a refuge, like one central place to gather and escape. And that's what full House and Fuller House is meant to be. It's not meant to be deep, dark, Emmy worthy, ca you know, like, it's not meant to be right.
Speaker 2: It's not there's not right. It's not that deep. It's not that deep. And yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, I also am a person that finds that when you can laugh at yourself, that's you can take ownership of whatever it is that someone's trying to you know, yeah, hurt you with, Oh your show's lame.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I know. It was not meant I mean, it was made for a kids.
Speaker 1: It was a car in the kitchen, right, it was. It was, Yeah, it was a car in the kitchen. Made to be serious. Yeah, I get it, and it was.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: The show was criticized for being too saccharine, too sweet, not believable, but I'm like, it's a sick at the table for these types.
Speaker 3: There's a shimp in the house, for God's sake. There's nothing believable about this.
Speaker 2: Nothing right, it's nostalgia.
Speaker 3: So but the blog is called full House Review, and uh so the blog's about page it says it's a weekly entertainment blog in which every episode of Full House is reviewed in chronological order. It was this blog was created in twenty ten. Basically they did how Red tan Rito's before we did?
Speaker 1: Interesting?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, written.
Speaker 3: By a guy who thinks that full House is the shittiest show ever and that making fun of it is pretty darn hilarious. And I I'm with you, bro, I'm we don't totally take this, I get it.
Speaker 2: I get it. I would if I weren't.
Speaker 3: Trying to like be you know, I would probably sound more like this guy in my reviews of the show and be silly with it. Not that I think it's the most terrible show.
Speaker 2: That's not what I mean.
Speaker 1: But it's right again, Well, it's pretty It is notable that for this guy who thinks that full House is the shittiest show on TV, how many hours of his life did he devote to recapping all of these episodes? Did he get through all one hundred and ninety two episodes, like that is an identication, so it obviously means something to him.
Speaker 2: He did It's Maddy, just he did.
Speaker 1: He did see so what looks had an impact on him?
Speaker 2: Deny the power of the hate.
Speaker 3: That's at least like thirty percent of follow less on social.
Speaker 4: Media these days, right, and so that's you know, that means something, whether you hate it or love it, to devote that many hours at least one hundred and ninety two hours this.
Speaker 3: Right, you hated it, but you watched my face for one hundred and ninety two episodes, So yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, props to this guy, whatever his name is.
Speaker 2: This is incredible.
Speaker 3: There are two nice things that are here written on the page, and one of them says, the question is is there a character on the show you find least annoying?
Speaker 1: Okay, and he.
Speaker 3: Says, I actually really like Kimmy Gidler. She's like this amazing eccentric indie rocker kid who's trapped in this twilight zone world of corny apples.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what that is it.
Speaker 1: Yes, you got it.
Speaker 2: He nailed nailed it.
Speaker 1: Yes, she is an eccentric indie kid. That is me. Yeah, twilight Zone that is the Tanner House.
Speaker 2: Yes, Twilight Zone world, indeed.
Speaker 3: Sir, Yeah, And he also said I also thought that Stephanie was a really cute little kid who provided a few genuinely funny moments in the first few seasons.
Speaker 1: He gets Stephanie too, so I'll take take I'll take.
Speaker 3: It, and he says, finally, I liked Rebecca Donaldson pretty well back when she was Rebecca Donaldson and not Aunt Becky, right, because she was the only character whose behavior ever made any sense.
Speaker 1: He's not wrong, but he's not wrong.
Speaker 3: She So we've said that before. We're like, Becky's the only one that's got any ring, so.
Speaker 1: She's the only one with a good head on her shoulders. But then she marries Jesse, So I don't know, mate, that's why he says he likes Rebecca Donaldson and not Becky. So right, yeah, she's had a great head on her shoulders. I don't disagree with him there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, true, No, definitely not now.
Speaker 3: Of course, with that question always, the opposite question is asked, if you could boot anyone out of the full House.
Speaker 2: Who would it be? Mm hmm, well and who would who would who would I boot?
Speaker 1: Oh? God, I got to pick one.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just just say say, Michelle, we'll never hear it.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter, they'll never hear it.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to boot Michelle. I liked Baby Michelle. I just didn't like when Michelle took over the whole Household in the later seasons. But Howie, I would boot Howie and I would never again.
Speaker 2: Would you boot?
Speaker 1: Can you answer this question?
Speaker 2: Who would you boot?
Speaker 1: I mean, everyone has an integral role in the Full House true. I so here's what this guy says, Well, what's his answer?
Speaker 2: What his answer is? Joey and I kind of see.
Speaker 1: It a little okay, okay.
Speaker 3: I've occasionally thought about what it might be like for a cast member of the series if they stumbled onto this blog, which, as far as I know, has never happened. Ha ha, joke's on you, sir, it has Here we are and he says and felt pretty guilty about it. Even though I rail on Danny and DJ every single week, I can see how this was a good gig for the actors who played them, and bear no ill will towards them personally. Thank you, sir, Thank you, sir, thank you. Great We do not. We do not wish you any ill either. Actually, I think you're hilarious and are spot on in your descriptions.
Speaker 1: He's definitely spot on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I kind of feel like I feel like Joey was always the character that they struggled to do anything to do with him, right, So like it felt like at some point he outgrew the usefulness, right he you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I I think he served a purpose in the early seasons when he was he was the funny uncle with the voices and the cartoon, right, he was the complete opposite, great for Chesler's. Yeah, you like the Toddlers, love the you know, the Tasmanian devil voice and the Popeye and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: But once you have and about four women in San Francisco.
Speaker 1: Four yes, four women in San Francisco, thought that was very attractive for some reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but now that that would be my Yeah, after those.
Speaker 1: The early seasons, they didn't know what to do with them, and the voices that just got old after a while. So yeah, maybe I agree with this guy. I agree that Joey, if you had to boot one.
Speaker 2: You had to boot and not from the beginning.
Speaker 3: I think even I would I would It would be like, after a few I feel like they needed to do more with Joey Dave.
Speaker 2: I don't mean this personally.
Speaker 3: Please, I hope whatever whatever magazine decides to print that we wanted to Dave fire the show. Please, can you also put some context in there were this was a theoretical hypothetical question and that we said not in the first few seasons.
Speaker 1: Well, and in context, this is because we love Dave and he is so talented that we're like, you should have given him more to.
Speaker 2: Do, given him more to do out of exactly that we say this.
Speaker 3: So well, speaking of love, Yes, let's talk about Michelle's first.
Speaker 1: While Oh god, Howie the thirty eighth episode thirty eight years ago. Hey, it was baby love, And this guy revealed this season is one of the one hundred and ninety two episodes that this guy wrote a whole review on. Yes, this is impressive, Like, this is so impressive.
Speaker 3: So just I'm gonna just start reading a few of his little breakowns here because they're great. Uncle Jesse tunes in to wake up San Francisco to see whether or not Rebecca Donaldson gives him the secret signal that says if he's gonna get to banger later, because if using her morning talk show to plan her sexual rendezvous wasn't bad enough. She also decides to feature her two year old nephew as a guest. Danny actually calls her out on how self serving that is. The Danny the Right Family runs the show, it's.
Speaker 1: Always featuring a Tanner or a Tanner adjacent character.
Speaker 2: But check check she's not.
Speaker 1: We're not wrong. It is weird that she's making a signal on.
Speaker 2: The TV show just.
Speaker 3: For Jesse, like you could have a conversation like a normal person. Great, but also, don't bring Howie anywhere near us.
Speaker 1: Just leave him alone, don't bring him on your talk show, Like, just leave him at home. You know, there's just no need.
Speaker 2: All the thing's going on in San Francisco. This kid's is the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is very self serving. Yeah, no, I get it well, he also writes. Danny refers to Howie as Michelle's boyfriend, and then Stephanie points out that all of the Tanner sisters have boyfriends except DJ Dang. DJ Tanner has no game. There's also some stilted baby acting as Michelle and how we interact you can actually see the babies looking off stage for cues, and they always look confused. He's acting on the babies. Acting on TV is a lot like how regular TV would be if everyone was on prescription pain medication all the time. So I guess it's a lot like reality TV. It is.
Speaker 3: It is they're all looking off off camera.
Speaker 2: For their cue about what they do.
Speaker 1: Pay attention and they're yeah, yeah, they had.
Speaker 2: Baby acting was part of.
Speaker 1: The charm though, it's part of it's a stilted baby acting.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, I mean you got to have something for everyone, and that really appealed to the.
Speaker 2: Three year old audience.
Speaker 1: Hey, and we were the first show to raise a baby on TV, so we were kind of an unted territory. Sure, so you know, I give us a chance on this.
Speaker 3: But it is funny to yeah, no, it was yeah. And and also Steph always with the Zingers.
Speaker 1: That was one of the.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, such a good burd such a good Steph had it all right.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Then in the morning, the family discovers that Michelle is inconsolably depressed over the loss of her man. Yessie decides to take her into his room and sing a song he wrote for her.
Speaker 2: Well, shit, you guys, here we are at another one of those segments.
Speaker 3: That's just so fucking shitty that it hurts my little heart to have to write about it.
Speaker 1: What could possibly be worse than an acoustic.
Speaker 3: Guitar song about the character of Michelle, Well, I'll tell you what if it also had a long musical break in the middle with a montage of clips of.
Speaker 1: Michelle from throughout the series. Yes, after Jesse's horrible piece.
Speaker 3: Of shit song the Baby's just like where Howie right away? Again, there wasn't even any fucking point to any of that shit.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, He's not wrong. She got an acousta song.
Speaker 2: That was that.
Speaker 3: And we said this entire episode felt like something where it was a filler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a fever a few fever, fever dream filler filler fever dream.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh exactly what it was.
Speaker 3: You're right, yeah, What could possibly be worse than than the Michelle song Miche Michelle, yeah.
Speaker 1: Michelle si yeah, oh god yeah.
Speaker 2: And then there's a montage of it with more.
Speaker 1: This this episode, this and Sea Crews both they can Yes, I never need to see it again ever, never, no, never. Well, then Rebecca Donaldson suggests that they put Michelle into a playgroup to help socialize her so she doesn't act like a like such a fucking obsessive weirdo every time she gets another baby, and everyone agrees, Yes, this kid gets no socializing. That's why she becomes a therapist. Everyone in the house left alone. Wow, that was the first time on the whole show that a sensible exchange has had in an effort to solve a problem. Not wanting to ever end on a high note, the episode wraps with Michelle requesting to watch the Howie video again and the family all chounting Howie as the credits come on Howie, y'all Howie.
Speaker 2: Yes, I feel.
Speaker 1: Vindicated that this guy is equally as annoyed with this episode and this Howie character.
Speaker 2: I feel like we all the things that we picked. Yes, he picked too. I feel the day.
Speaker 3: Disagreement it is. It is ridiculous. Yes, Howie is annoying as hell.
Speaker 1: The song songs not necessarily necessary, necessary, see too many montages.
Speaker 2: In the first few season.
Speaker 1: A lot of a lot of fans were disagreed with us, and they were like, oh, it's such a cute. It's cute. They're just two babies. They're two toddlers. It's adorable. How can you hate on it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, this guy's got it. This guy it's yeah. Yeah, you understand.
Speaker 2: You don't need to give that.
Speaker 3: Much dialogue if they they're not good at talking, don't build a show.
Speaker 1: Tilted baby, Stilted baby. Actors should not get the a storyline for eighteen minutes of the twenty two minute episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if we could pick a name other than Howie, please, which also implies that what his name is Howard?
Speaker 1: Yeah, look like a Howard, looks like a Howard. No Howie Howie? Yeah. I don't know if they could have cut it down to like twelve Howies instead of forty five Howies.
Speaker 2: Well, they're forty.
Speaker 1: We count to face someone Contrido counted. I think it was around forty five, which is amazing.
Speaker 2: Forty five, forty eight something like that, incredible, like most of the forties, multiple multiples of ten.
Speaker 1: That's at least we said one Howe. It's at least one Howie per page, if not more, because there's what like forty pages in a script about ish yeah, thirty forty fifty pages forty yeah, yeah, like forty forty so yeah, one Howie per page. That's a lot.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that is so much, too much Howey.
Speaker 1: Too much, Howie. I'm glad this guy agrees.
Speaker 3: I agree, and I kind of want to go see his entire blog. Now.
Speaker 1: I think we should have him on the show. I think, Maddie, I think we should have him on the show. We should track him down, track this.
Speaker 3: Fan or anti fan down and tell him that we absolutely would love to have him on the show, since we were the only two that he said, We're kind of.
Speaker 1: Anted, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, please come on the show, and we have thoughts. We'd love to do a review of a show, of an episode with you and see I'd like to see it, you know again, if we match.
Speaker 2: Up with our what the hell moments? I think we will.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think this guy. I feel like this this guy is very aligned with us, and he can sit at the lunch table with us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you are welcome to sit at the lunch table.
Speaker 3: Do not feel guilty. You're hilarious and you're right on points, sir. We agree. Love it so funny. Yeah, well it's called full house reviewed. I'm going to go read no full house reviewed.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go read somewhere out there episodes and uh try to.
Speaker 2: Find find it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is amazing, amazing.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you everybody for joining us for a ridiculous, silly little minisode. Oh he's wait, he stayed anonymous the entire time he did this blog.
Speaker 2: He's dedicated to his anonymity.
Speaker 1: He posts his name.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Well, sir, wow, if you're out there listening, or if someone knows him, or someone knows.
Speaker 2: Someone that he knows, tell him that we.
Speaker 3: Would love to talk to him, that we he is welcome and and nothing but love, nothing but baby love would be just a lot less howies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no montage is here just kind of express all.
Speaker 3: Play guitar, so it's not gonna happen. Yeah, don't worry. It's always some douche with an acoustic guitar. It's a that's a Cards against Humanity card, and I always love it because.
Speaker 1: It's so true, so accurate, so accurate.
Speaker 2: Thank you fan Rito's for joining us. This was so much fun. Thank you for letting.
Speaker 3: Us laugh at this show, laugh with you at this show, and enjoy and love this show.
Speaker 2: With you guys too. We have so much fun doing it.
Speaker 3: So if you want to find us on Instagram at how Rude Podcast or send us an email at how Rude Tanta Rito's at gmail dot com. Sir that wrote full house reviewed that is how Rude Tanturritos at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Please tell us what you were thinking in white get yeah and uh and that's it. That's it, So that's it.
Speaker 3: In the meantime, everybody short and sweet. The world is small, but the house is full.
Speaker 2: Of Howie.
Speaker 3: We called the Howie Exterminator, and it's just they come back.
Speaker 2: Where there's one, there's a thousand. You know what I say.
Speaker 1: You can't get away from now.
Speaker 2: No, he's probably still living in the basement.
Speaker 1: Bye Howie.
Speaker 3: By Howie