Speaker 1: Hey everyone, I'm Devin Simone and I'm.
Speaker 2: Tory Deal and this is MTV's official Challenge podcast.
Speaker 1: Ooh, and this episode. I'm still reeling from the Daily Challenge, partially because I don't fully understand it. But there was twist and elimination, so much goodness, Tory, how do you feel?
Speaker 2: I mean, it was incredible. I mean to just quickly go over everything that happened. Like, let's talk about reckon Roll. It's that ridiculous challenge. We're in these cages, smashing into columns, grabbing puzzle pieces, solving the puzzle.
Speaker 3: Blue Team wins again. Tiff is not surprised. Tiff is over it. Oh, but it's okay because we saved her. The vets go back.
Speaker 2: And we decided Tiff isn't the biggest threat. Mikayla's name gets on the board.
Speaker 3: Tyler.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know about this backdoor conversation going on where Tyler knew he was going to be put up. I felt bad when I said Tyler's name. I had no idea that plan was going on. They're very calculated, those Big Brother people. But ultimately it was a girl's day, which was what the Big Brother people wanted to happen. Mikayla, unfortunately though, went against Tiff, which is not part of the Big Brother plan, hoping that it was going to be Chanel and unfortunately for Tiffany, Mikaela took this one home. Mikayla was gonna take my spot. But at the game change a lot. There's a lot going on. It was a big episode.
Speaker 1: There was a lot going on. It's so many things. I mean, we see Josh both scheming, then we see him pop off at Tiff, and then we see Tiff pop off at him. Uh. We see Wes's like speech of of why won't you love me? Love me? Choose me, want me. We see just a lot happening in this episode, which makes it so good. All right, I have to know gold Star and timeouts. There's some honorable mentions as well, like so many should I.
Speaker 3: Gold star for sure? What do you want to start it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Take it away?
Speaker 1: No? No? No, you go go the drunk uncles? Yes, like we it has to go to Yes.
Speaker 2: Listen, I know a lot of people want the Vets out of the game, but the only people confident enough to make a scene like that happen.
Speaker 3: Are best like Bananas and West say.
Speaker 1: So so good, I really am. I hope that at the end of this season we get a montage of Banana and West moments just even collectively from the season, because there's so many highs and low it's just really funny, it is. It's really entertaining. Who gets your time out?
Speaker 3: I don't know. You tell me who your time out is first.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you're gonna have to give one. But okay, first, let me start with my honorable mentions of greatness in this episode. Okay, honorable mentions of greatness. First, I want to shout out FeSi rocking his construction job outfit. He looked. You'll see in the elimination. Just go back and look at him standing up there. Want to shout that out. The drunk uncles all hilarious. Josh when he pops off at Tiff, well, yeah, at Tiff, and then Tiff claps back, and then at the end, Josh is scratching his ear and he just goes, best of love girl. So funny. Go back and rewatch it if you missed it. It is just hilarious how he did that. Shout out to the editors for highlighting tips one goal they replayed it four time, so for a brief moment, it looks like she made moment. I was like, wait a minute, is to catch me up? She wasn't, but I appreciate them rooting for her. I also appreciate her pushing through it. Also, those same editors that were supportive of Tip are shady as hell because when they start talking about like next week's episode, and actually, I think it's you, Tory who's giving the narration, just sort of saying like it's an individual's get you know, people were gonna be worried, Yeah, what's you? You're like people may have forgotten that it's an individual game, and I think there are gonna be some people who are worried. Like I'm confident in it being individual, but some people are gonna be worried. The editors pretty sure. They cut to Alyssa s two or three times in that moment, which is shady And I'm not shade. Look, I know my place in the chowing, so I'm not shady. I'm just observing and the editors are shady. And also another honorable mention of a great moment is when Mikayla, who was ready, I mean she gives me this like fear listeness that I almost feel like she becomes dangerous, dangerous in the sense of just unstoppable because she's like so smart. Many of you guys have said, she's so strong, she's so determined, Like I feel like she's gonna be one of those unstoppable female challengers. It's kind of like if you if you don't get her out like they did the first season, she was on like in episode one, you're in trouble because she's just building momentum and she's she's gonna crush it. That's how I feel. But I love that she's like, I have a decision to make and TJ was like, no, you don't. So good.
Speaker 3: Oh that's my favorite part of the whole night. I was like, thank.
Speaker 1: God, dude, Oh my god, that was so so, so so good. I think my gold star has to go to Tiff for pushing through something she you know, having a big fear of heights and being so terrified. I think that that you just that was a win for her. I think ultimately so she gets my gold star. I think my time out goes to who does my time him outgo to? I mean sort of Josh for inserting himself in Tip's moment, but but not, I mean sort of, but he also it equals itself out because he did a really good job at scheming and masterminding this plan. Actually I lied. I take all that back. So Tip's shirt she gets gold star, but it's going to be split with Tyler because Tyler knowing that he was going to be the vote and being okay, being like the fall guy in the pond. That's brave or dumb, but or brave.
Speaker 2: But I mean, yeah, I respect it because there there was guy votes on the board still, so anything could have happened, and we saw with the Eliza Lopez vote, one vote can write you in, like right, that's it's a risky.
Speaker 3: Thing to do. But yeah, I definitely think that my.
Speaker 2: Time out is going to have to go to the entirety of the Green team, which is like the fourth time I've done this this season because I really taking a shot of them, But no, this one's warranted.
Speaker 3: You don't get to see it.
Speaker 2: But they forgot an entire letter one of their tires during the challenge, so they couldn't even solve the puzzle if they wanted to. So I think I think that just because you know, Chris was over there, he was hyped to finally work with them, and the fact that they forgot a whole letter and everybody else did a pretty good job.
Speaker 3: This episode, I got to give my time out to the Green team again.
Speaker 1: Oh Green, Oh Green. Just a mess, a mess from the start, really just a mess. But now we get to see it as an individual game because TJ gave that huge twist. As he likes to do, he's either giving us a fashion moment or a game moment. I feel like they're not usually both in the same episode, but here he gave us a very very like necessary needed game moment when he said it's now an individual's game. Because I'm intrigued to see how this. We know that next week you guys play individually, but in the past, even when it's an individual game, they still sometimes shift up like pairings and groupings until the numbers get smaller, which I feel like is probably going to happen here, but I don't know, just very interested in it all.
Speaker 2: I am excited for you guys to see this part of the season. This is probably my favorite part of the season because it totally shakes the house up. Everything every alliance that you thought you knew. I mean, yeah, some of them still exist under the surface, but a lot of people use this as an opportunity to create new strong bonds. So this truly is a midway point where the game takes an entirely different turn from here on out, and I think it's going to be really exciting to watch.
Speaker 1: So I'm are strong bonds what we're calling what goes on between you and Sebastian Tori.
Speaker 2: It's actually not where we're gonna seeing more towards mark my words, guys, like lightly tangled.
Speaker 3: That feels more like.
Speaker 1: Lightly it feels okay, august Alsina, all right? Is that okay? All right?
Speaker 3: Tanglement?
Speaker 1: All right? So much there's so much still to come this season and we will be talking about it all and there's so much to come, even in this episode of the podcast, because we have one of the greatest commentators, someone who's very funny, very open, and very real. We have the fatabulous Tiffany Mitchell. On this episode. We get to hear it all, We get some inside tea, even Toy spills some secrets. So grab a snack, to your thing, don't go anywhere, pull your dog into the room, Pull your cat into the room, Pull a friend into the room to listen to the podcast with you. Don't go anywhere because you are not gonna want to miss this interview with Tiffany from Big Brother.
Speaker 4: Right after this, you guys today, we have a treat for you.
Speaker 1: I mean, i'd say she's moving right on up there to a commentary Queen. This girl is hilarious and where she may not always have the aim when it comes to shooting the ball, she has the aim when it comes to the comments and the thing that she says. She's from Big Brother twenty three, she's officially now a two time challenger. Please help us welcome the fabulous Tiffany Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Whoo.
Speaker 5: Hello, what's how are we? How are you? I'm doing fabulous? Thank you?
Speaker 1: I mean, how have you been since we last spoke to you on the chal Usa season one? What have you been up to?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, So when you last talked to me you have SA season one. My mind was completely made up that you'd never talked to me again. I was like, yeah, honey, that was fun and all, but I don't know. It's just something happens. Your phone rings and they say, well, do it again, and you just go, yeah, I'll be there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So the challenge is like the toxic X you can't get rid of. You're like, ship really is bah?
Speaker 5: You talk, you talk to your friends about it. You're like, no, that ship is not worth it. I know my value, I know my worth. I will you don't have to worry about it. I'm he healed. I will not be there again. Then they call you and they're like, girl, what are you doing this weekend? Oh, I'm packing, I'm getting ready to go back. That is literally alone.
Speaker 1: The best analogy ever. You guys, it really is.
Speaker 5: We got better, We worked, we worked up all different. I learned some things from the last time, and I think that we both grew and we realized that we want we want to give you one more shot so I can one more shot.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm happy you did, because that gave us the opportunity to play together. Obviously, you know, you came in with big brother, I came in with the vets, but you were always a light to be around. Tip Seriously, and one thing I loved about in this episode is the heartfelt moment you had in the beginning. You really start to open up about how you think that you know you don't have anything to provide your team, But all I could do in my mind was rewind back to the trivia week when you were literally the last person on that like you were the last person up there. I'm like, wait, what is she talking about? She was the only reason why her team maybe could have won last week.
Speaker 5: There's a gift in not sweating a lot. Okay, tip.
Speaker 1: It was also funny because at one point you were glued. We see you glued to the glass basically, and you even have your lips like you were like basically suctioning to that glass. You and then TJ says something and then you make, in true to fashion, sort of like a quick smart ass comment. So the minute you let your lips go from the glass, it looks like it's when you fall off.
Speaker 5: My mama said, they paid for it, those lips, girls, She said, those lips are your gift. I said, I'm going to use them to the best. Yeah, girl, So if they helped me.
Speaker 1: Stick, they did, But they also give us such a brilliant commentary, Like Toy said, though, can you walk us through your feelings because you are just like such a light and we get to see these funny moments of you and your confidence, and we saw that in season one as well. So to see you really struggling to feel like where do I fit in in this game was really eye opening. So can you take us to the point where you maybe started to doubt yourself and why you think you were having those feelings at that time?
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course season one, I had no PA. I didn't even know what to expect. Really, they told me it's not as bad as the challenge in TV. I said, oh, okay, I got this then. So I prepared nothing right and I went out very early and I felt very unprepared. Well this go around, I said, Tiffany, be intentional about it. You want to do better. If you're going to go, make it worth it, like investing yourself. So I did some training. I took some swim lessons. Shut up ry I did? She said, I saw you.
Speaker 3: You were swimming.
Speaker 5: I was moving. I don't know if it's called swimming, but I was moving in the water. And we'll just leave it at that. But I really tried to prepare myself, and I mean like mentally with puzzles and emotionally, just preparing knowing I'm going to leave. I worked out, I did a lot of things to prepare, but I don't know if anyone is ever just like fully prepared, except maybe the person that wins. And then they'll tell you like, yeah, I was prepared. Of course, they can say that because they went right. But when you walk in and then you start competing, and you realize like, yeah, I didn't know I was gonna have to do all this, Like how do you prepare for that? And then there's this thing called like nerve, and you have to like set that to the side. You can be strong, but that doesn't eliminate your fear. And there was a point where I'm looking around and I'm like, wow, these women are strong. I'll tell you what it was. I saw Daisy drag Amanda to the end of her circle and that elimination, and I said, oh, it's only one way up out of here. I gotta get jacket out of here. I said, this is a damn. I don have to either die, i'ma have to kill somebody or have to win. That's just how I felt it.
Speaker 1: That's pretty much that's the rules.
Speaker 5: But I was like, oh, so then when I realized, like I don't want to want to know elimination. I don't know what's gonna hap. I don't know how I'm leaving, but I don't I don't know. I didn't have a plan. And it was like I'm looking at everybody. And then listen, We're having Alyssa's night and I were having a moment where she came in my room and she's like, I feel like I'm the weakest person in the house. I said, no, let me have my moment. I'm the weakest person in the I'm going to own something in here. Okay, but it was.
Speaker 2: But you two were the only two people up there on the trivia thing as well. Like that's the thing about the challenge is like we do look at it and we expect the strong, like to be the DESI strong, right, the one that's dragging somebody out of the arena, But like anybody can be beat on any given day, depending on what it is. And tip this is your second season, Like you've already shown that you can bring so much to the show, so much life, so much personality. There's a reason why you were America's favorite player on Big Brother. Yeah, and it translated effortlessly to the challenge effortlessly. Yeah, and listen. Of course we get to see all sides. But it was nice to see you, you know, because you have that funny personality, but it was nice to see you have that softer moment too. And what I was also super impressed by, and I think everybody can agree, was how you held yourself when you and Dusty had the.
Speaker 1: Blow Oh girl, because girl, please, how did you please walk us through whatever's in meditation you had to listen to to maintain because we saw him blow up at you and wrongfully so and the calmness that you maintained, and just the patience and like walk when he so back when that occurred and he's coming at you and he's like, I know you voted for me, I know as you and you were trying to tell him no, really, what were you feeling and thinking in that moment?
Speaker 5: Okay, So there are a couple of things. I OW, was in my room unpacking or packing or whatever, and I hear someone yelling very loudly, I'm minding my business. It has nothing to do with me. Until I heard Tiffany everybody can hear their name right, and I'm like, is that my name? I open the door. I go down there and he's yelling. First thought is he is trying to blow up my game? What are you are you kidding me? I could see if I was somebody who could just get out here. I can handle my own. You can talk shit about me. Come on, let's go in the arena. You ask all of that, right, But I'm like, hey, I need to be protected, and you are trying to strip me of my protection. But I would have had a conversation with him, but his delivery and his approach to me was all all wrong. I am. I thought about my son, and I thought about how it would come off to see me arguing with this man, whatever man, whoever it is. And I don't ever want to give him the wrong impression about how he should carry himself or how I expect that he sees me carrying myself. And when you see two people arguing, you don't know who's the full. You don't know who's in the right, you don't know who's in the wrong. And that's for any person. If you don't know how to talk to me, we won't talk. You're not gonna yell at me, You're not gonna curse me. I'm not doing that to you. I know it's a game, but hold on, Dusty, you have all of these people in here who have voted for you a week after week after a week. All of a sudden, I am a the genie who dropped four balls on you, and you want to come and raise your voice yell at me, blow up my game. I'm not even the biggest target. I felt like I'm wasting my time talking to you because you didn't hit your pipe today. I don't know what was wrong with him, but he wasn't.
Speaker 3: Gonna get Dude, you handled it so well.
Speaker 1: You're right, and yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: Like the thing about that house is the way it was set up.
Speaker 2: It's like it was a tunnel chamber for audio, Like you heard everyone's conversation unless the doors were shut so everybody could hear it.
Speaker 3: It was like in your best interest.
Speaker 2: In ironically, like, because of the way you handled it, I think it obviously reflected better on you than him, even though he was trying to blow up your game, which inevitably sent him into the elimination last week. And then you know he ended up going home.
Speaker 1: So did he apologize to you? Tip? Did he ever where? Do you guys see it?
Speaker 5: He pulled me to the side the next day because it was very awkward, like he was so off of his rocker that I was uncomfortable with actually seeing him in the house because I didn't know how cuckool he was. I didn't know if I was going to come into the kitchen and he was just going to be like, yeah, there she is right there. I had no idea, so I was kind of like trying to keep my distance. It was very uncomfortable for me. And then he finally found me and he goes like, I want to apologize to you, and this and this and that. And the crazy part is I'd never gone against Dusty, never voted again.
Speaker 1: Why do you think he suddenly thought it was you?
Speaker 5: Of like, I think that in those situations, people are looking for a place to release their anger, and I was an easy target because you didn't take it up. You didn't you didn't yell at West, you didn't yell at Bananas, you didn't yell at Azzy, you didn't yell at Tori. You yelled at somebody who you felt like. I carried you. I see you carried me nowhere because when you came back to get me. I was screaming for Josh because you wasn't helping me move nowhere. Yeah, helped me with shit? Oh sorry, So I'm like, you want you carried me? Brother? I swam better on my own, if that's what we're gonna call it. So I'm just I feel like he wanted to get it out and he felt like I was an easy target and I just wasn't gonna give him that. You can argue by yourself, because had I was study there and gone word for word with him, I would have given him more ammunition. And that's one thing I'm not gonna give you. You already think you got the gun. I'm not gonna give you the bullets. So by who preach.
Speaker 2: So even after you guys had that conversation and you like settled it, I guess he apologized and you kind of let it be water under the bridge. Did you still feel relieved when he left the game. Did you feel like it agree over your game more?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well I told him, I said, I appreciate the apology, but words mean nothing. The best way to show me you apologize is through your actions. Now you have already shown me who you are. I'd be a fool to think that you wouldn't do that to me again. So seeing him leave was was Yes, thank you God know what he's doing all the time. He protect fools and babies. I ain't no baby. An.
Speaker 1: Speaking of fools, let's talk about Wes. So so Wes's speech at the beginning of this episode where Wes is like, I feel like you guys haven't given me a fair share. Like Wes has been so entertaining this season, just like I feel like we get a new like persona every episode sort of which is just hilarious and fascinating, and he really commits to the role, which I also appreciate. But what were your thoughts both of you really? Both you Tip because this is your first time really, you know, playing with Wes, interacting with Wes, and you Torri because you've known Wes for a while, what were you guys thinking when he does this little like kind of sit down house impromptu house meeting.
Speaker 5: I was feeling like Alyssa, I said, oh, Wes, So I didn't know how to feel about Wes when when he came into the game, because I didn't know how he was going to feel about me. Respected him a lot, but did not know if I was going to be able to play with him and me regardless of what everybody else wanted to do. I did want to align with some of the vets because I am a person who is looking for protection, and so I also just respect his experience, and so I felt that we had bonded. I felt that we had a relationship where I trusted him as much as you can trust somebody, right, And so when I thought that he was leaving, I did not know who had won his elimination, and for him to still be there, I actually was happy because I didn't want it to be Dusty, and so I could tell how it affected him that he thought that he may have lost. And he was like, I wanted to stay here and play. Now did I think he really wanted to play with everybody like he said, No, he was just talking to me.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes he was, Yes, he was tory. What did you think when you were watching him talk to Tiff?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 2: So actually walking right before we got back in the house, he pulls me to aside and he's like, Okay, this is gonna go one of two ways. Am either not gonna say anything or I gonna give a speech? About how I'm really upset. I was like hit him with the emotional play West, But the truth is is he honestly was feeling that way. Like I know that we're seeing this side of Wes, and I think that a lot of the time we assume he's being manipulative through the way he's expressing himself, and I'm not saying that's not one hundred percent true.
Speaker 1: I think sometimes he.
Speaker 2: Does know how to manipulate people through emotional responses. But I also think he was going through a lot himself. Yeah, being a new dad, this could be his last.
Speaker 1: Life away from his wife. Yeah, way his.
Speaker 3: Wife, you know.
Speaker 2: And then also like feeling like we were the bets. We knew we were kind of getting targeted early on. It kind of like scarred us from future gameplay. We were always on edge, always on edge. We just knew we had to be safe. So I think that it was genuine and I think that this is the approach he leaned into to hopefully connect with people, and.
Speaker 5: I think it worked so except for with Mikayla.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes for sure. So tip before we get more into this episode, I am curious one thing that was interesting about this season, and I don't know how many past seasons you've seen of the Challenge, but you know, there's always rookies, and in the fast few years there's been sometimes even in almost more rookies than Vets, and yet the Vets still seemingly dominate kind of every single time. And this is the first season in a long time where the Vets were looking real rookie ish for quite a few episodes, and they felt that way as well, largely because you guys were so organized, like we see scenes of Hugh Michelle michaela Desi, I mean being like, I'm voting this, I'm voting that you guys were just methodical. Can you walk us through a little bit behind when you guys got a lot Like was this something you guys were talking about? Literally? Yes? And then like who kind of initiate who brought up the conversation first? Like give us some behind the scenes of how you guys got on board and we're so organized to really, you know, fairly successfully in the beginning target the Vets.
Speaker 5: Like that, well, Deasi, Chanel Amra and myself all shared a room together, and so it's two survivors, two big brothers. So Michayla would come in, Michelle would come in, and when we realized, like, hey, we're going to have to play these games, this game with vets, we knew it's in our best interest to make them the disadvantage. Try to get rid of them, get them out of here. If we can use them, good, but we want them out. We can target each other later. Let's focus on how can we get rid of them. Because listen, if y'all saw me just get killed by Lebron James, if I am Brandon New, I don't want to go against Lebron James. Give me my other freshman. I'm straight on that.
Speaker 1: But she's still at Mikayla technically is a freshman because Mikayla lasted for about sixteen seconds and the first season she was in okay, fine eighteen, but she lasted for that long. So this really is her. You know, it's technically her sophomore season, but we're really getting to see her play in a way that she never got the opportunity to the first time she went around.
Speaker 5: It was just beneficial for us to stick together and try to get the vets out, and we were all along the same page with that. Yeah, but it's also kind of it's twofold because as we are all on the same page with it, you're also wondering, like, but who's not one hundred percent on that page, Like who's trying to build relationships with the Vets? Nobody?
Speaker 1: Right, you guys are listening, I can't see it, but yeah, Tip's definitely raising her hand and she says, nobody, did you guys suspect Michelle at all? Because I'm surprised that Michelle, I mean, she's doing it brilliantly. It's managing to fly so far under the radar because she not only has had relationships with the VET, I mean technically could be considered a VET. She's had relationships I'm looking at UFSI with the Vets, so like she's she so to think the fact that she's managed to align herself as though she too is in a way this sort of rookie when girl has their phone numbers, she's been out with them outside of the show, like she is not the rookie is wild. Did you guys, did you or anyone you know ever really suspect that maybe Michelle was plan y'all or plan both sides.
Speaker 5: This was my first time meeting Michelle and having conversation with her, and so I really in the beginning, hmmm, I wanted to trust her, but you have this little feeling like is she really for real? Is she serious in what she's saying? Is she changed? She is she really sang and doing what she's saying and doing. But there is always like a little distrust. But I'll tell you I actually trusted her a little more than I did not trust her. She she does a really good job of selling her story and making it relatable to you as so it makes sense what she's saying and why you should move in this way or why she's also moving in this way. And she'll sell you on, Devin, me and you want to do this, and we'll be here at this time and this is exactly what we're doing, and you will show her up and she won't be here.
Speaker 2: But you know, what's been interesting watching her back her voting because obviously from the vet's perspective, we kind of lumped her in with all right, we know she's going to ride both sides, but when the time comes, she's.
Speaker 3: Going to have our backs. So we were placing our money on that. That was never like verbally confirmed. Yeah, we just assumed.
Speaker 2: But when you look at the way she votes, she is always voting with you, guys. She was always voting at least with Survivor always for the most part, I think except for this one, did she.
Speaker 5: Vote for U, Tiff, I think she voted for me. And that's surprising because I wasn't expecting that. She's very sneaky, very conniving, and I'll never trust her. But I work with you, Michelle, I work with him. I'm just playing for on the same team. I don't like the way you play it. Like your game, We're gonna be to us together.
Speaker 1: It's interesting seeing this side of her too, because in Ryder Died, she it seemed like she played a very emotional game, like I know she and Laurel had some moments where she felt like Laurel didn't like like she.
Speaker 5: Really, well, you have to be emotional mess and you're lying.
Speaker 1: But here she seems to be able to like turn it like here she's she seems more methodical and even fueled with it. Like last last season that we saw her. You know, maybe I don't know what was like going on, but she really it almost like got in the way of her. It did get in the way of her game like she was just clouded by that the whole time, whereas here she seems very intentional, I think is what it is.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: She seems very like she knows she came in with the plan, which is really she.
Speaker 5: Did because she knew she came in, she knew who she came in with, and she felt very comfortable with those relationships. And I believe she was loyal to the people she was loyal too, but the people she was telling and trying to establish other alliances with, she was not necessarily loyal to those alliances. She was just witted for the time that it benefited her, and she did it a better job. I mean, you could tell that she was still emotional because you could see the nervousness in her, and you could see trying to, you know, when her wheels are turning, and she's kind of anxious about if somebody's figuring something out. But she just didn't she didn't let it cloud her. I guess, yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 2: They're they're coined Michelle Downs, and I have a feeling we're going to see them in the future.
Speaker 1: Michelldowns, can we start writing. We have to start keep keeping track of her. There are too many names, nicknames and great I love them isms. Michelle downs all right, so I look forward to seeing the Michelle down. Now, we got to take a quick break, but we'll be right back after this tip. Prior to this game, to this season, had you ever picked up a basketball before? I'm just asking.
Speaker 5: I feel like, hmmmmmm, my brother is going to kill me. That is so embarrassing. Yeah, I have m m. That ship was not fair. Let me tell you what you don't know. You don't know how scared I was. It's the fact that I was up high and the one on one I take Michayla, get up out of here. I will cross check her, I will dunk on her, I will fly through the sky, I will step on her titty to jump on her head. And man on the ground, I'm good. Don't try don't test me though, don't don't don't try to you know, don't try to prove me wrong. We ain't got a fact. When I'm just saying, they had me so high up in the air I was I was cool with As long as I was on the ground, I was cool with it. They got me up, I said, oh hell no. They said you gotta swing this pole back and forth. No, No, it was the height. It was the height. The height was scaring me. And I have even googled how to get over your fear of heights. I still don't know what to do. I don't know. It was the height was killing me. It was it was. It was a little scary and I'm not gonna lie. I was almost like, do I give up? Do I keep going? And then something there there was a lot. TJ came out and gave me a look. I said, who are you looking at like that? Okay, So I was like, you know what, let me go ahead and get my get my nerve up. But yeah, I'm gonna have to work on my skills. I'm gonna have to work on my skills.
Speaker 2: But to give you credit, TIF, like I was there when they were gearing you guys up, putting you up there on those platforms whatever you want to call them, and you you literally were saying, I'm not gonna go I'm giving it to Mikayla. I'm gonna let her win. Like it sounded like you were verbally quitting. We were all sitting in the tents waiting for elimination start. It's downpouring and we're like, wow.
Speaker 3: Tips, Tip's not going to do it.
Speaker 5: So the fact that you did it, I wasn't.
Speaker 3: Doing the fact that you did it like that does.
Speaker 5: Say I had quit. I was like, I didn't want to tell all myself and Tory put my business up there. I had quit. I did it. I was up up there and I was like no, I was like, I can't do it. I was like, this is just not for me. Honestly, in that moment, I would have rather done a hall brawl against Mikayla. I'm dead see that now, please. I That's how I felt. I felt like I'd just rather go out here and do That's how terrified I am. A height. You put your hands on me. You put your hands on.
Speaker 1: Me because approximately how high again, were you guys up? I don't know, problem feet No, definitely look high. It was high.
Speaker 2: Four stories, four stories, that's fourty feet three stories.
Speaker 5: It was four it was four stories story. It was four and a half stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, half stories, okay, it was tall.
Speaker 5: It was and I and then I did. I realized, like, my son is going to watch this back. It's amazing what you'll do when you think about your children, your loved ones, people who were cheering for you. I thought about my fan, my friends at home, and my family who were gonna watch the episode and be cheering for me, and I was like, you cannot be sitting up here holding on to a pole.
Speaker 1: So I did look good, but you look good doing it, girl.
Speaker 5: I got that little booty angle, I said, got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like a music video.
Speaker 3: It's like the rain coming down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the braids were applying in the wind. I mean you were circling that pole too. I don't think that was the objective tip. I think you're supposed to go back and forth and all we see it just cuts to you, just sort of.
Speaker 5: But I'm as well get around it.
Speaker 1: But you got them all in. On top of that, you managed to score goal. How did that?
Speaker 5: I mean, if I had twenty more minutes, I would have been fine. It felt I'm not gonna lie. It did feel good. I felt like right at the end I was getting my rhythm was okay. It was. It was harder than it looked though. Honestly, it took a lot of I don't even know what it was, arm strength, legs, strength, cord, nerves. It was a lot to work that poll. I ain't never been a striggle.
Speaker 2: So when you when you finally, you know, come down and unfortunately don't win. Are your feelings about the way this season went are they positive?
Speaker 3: Do you feel good about.
Speaker 2: Your performance the season versus the season prior, and do you feel like you'd come back and give it a third shot?
Speaker 5: You know, I had to feel better. I definitely did a lot better than I did my first season. I actually prepared, and I wanted to be there, and I wanted to make it a good time for me. I wanted to I actually wanted to challenge myself. That was why I decided to come back. I said, Tiff, go back and give it your all this time. Like, I don't feel like I was prepared the first time. I don't feel I actually gave it my all. I was more afraid of just being in the environment because the challenge was not my game. So I was like, come back and and give it your all. And I felt like I did that. I did more than I thought I would as far as lasting as long as I did. Michelle and Corey wandn't put that ball on me. I've still been there. I don't know right, you know, taking she was my next one. I said, I'm comfor Tory.
Speaker 1: You were coming straight forward to straight and then.
Speaker 3: Is their arms open? I was like, come to me, Milady, been waiting for.
Speaker 1: You, someone who thought you came for them, although you didn't, but they put themselves in. It was Josh when you gave your speech going into the elimination and you're talking to the whole group and then Josh starts talking back. Were you even thinking about Josh initially before he spoke up when you were giving that speech, like.
Speaker 5: I nobody could have ever told me I was going to react like that. First of all, it is a moment when all of your adrenaline is rushing, and when you're out there in the sand. I was in the sand last week, and I was fine with that because the expectation is I may have to go out here and play. But when you're up there standing on the stage and you're hoping your name doesn't get called and it does, it's a shock factor. So I'm thinking a whole lot of things at that moment. I'm just mad, and I couldn't believe that I was so upset, but I was.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what the heck?
Speaker 5: I was pissed. So it's almost like everybody else was smart to not say anything, because then it would have died down and I wouldn't have had anybody to say anything to. And I could have just gone and done my thing, and I probably would have carried that energy with me up there. But Josh had to just say something and it didn't matter who it was at that point. Why were you talking?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so much to say get your ears down here and play? Why are you Why are you even talking to.
Speaker 5: Me right now? I'm the one who has to come down here and play, and he didn't. He didn't want it to be me. But why didn't you make sure that show counterpart Michelle, who was doing everything else that you were telling her to do, if you two were working together and she got your back and you got hers? And why didn't you make sure Corey, who's also on your team, Why didn't you make sure that those two did not put a ball on me? So as much as you have my back, you don't have enough influence. Obviously, ain't nobody listening to you? And neither that I am also shut up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it was it was an epic pop off. It was I think we were all sitting there like, oh, my god, what is it about to happen?
Speaker 3: Like I thought you were.
Speaker 2: I thought you were about to go up there and absolutely murder elimination. I thought I murder somebody. I was like, diff isart. But I loved it. It was so nice to see that side of you, because as soon as.
Speaker 3: You were done, you literally turned around every and said I'm just playing like you had. You literally just turned around. You're like, I just kidding guys, And I.
Speaker 1: Was just like, dude, I love this. It's hilarious, so.
Speaker 2: Stimulating, like a scary movie, like you to the edge and then she comforts you.
Speaker 5: I'm like having a nice time. My energy, my vibe is always up. I don't you know, I choose one I want to come down, and when I have my moments, I like to be by myself. I don't like to I'm not the downer. I'm the upbro. So you know, when I get in that mood where I'm upset, I'm quickly trying to turn that back around. I had to get it out, and I really fess it was right. I should have saved it for the poll, and I could have just took a taken all that aggression out on the pole. And I blamed it that Josh.
Speaker 1: That's lifeless. Save it off for the pole. I mean, Josh, to be fair, Josh did step in the line a fire. What did you think watching this episode, by the way, about his plan in wanting to get McKayla out. Like you saw how even though Josh didn't win sort of, he very much helped orchestrate this plan of executing. I mean, we're seeing a lot of strategy from Josh this season, like a lot of well executed strategy. Yeah, what are your thoughts on that? To me?
Speaker 5: I don't think that at Josh's plan for my specific game to get Michaela or Chanel out was bad for me because I'm looking at who I possibly have to run a final with and I'm not listen, i am not an MMA wrestler. I am not, and I'm not saying Tory is. But I'm just saying they got a better shot at it than me. So when I'm looking at who I have to compete against, some I want to go. I want us to go together because we can help each other. But there was a house full of extremely strong and smart competitors, right, Yeah, so it wasn't too it wasn't not to my benefit for either one of them to go home, but I was working with both of them. But I also felt that Desie, Mikayla, Chanell, even Michelle all had a closer connection or bond with each other and protected each other. I kind of felt that I was at the bottom of that, and I don't know how true that is. You know, the game is over, so people can tell you anything but that in the game. I'm like, Tiff, you have to play this game to your own strengths, and if Josh wanted Michaela or Chanelle out, it was better than wanting.
Speaker 1: Me right right right.
Speaker 2: It's like one of those things in the game, like if you're working with strong people, it's good because if they win, they'll protect you. But also at the end, if you make it with strong people, they can beat you. So you kind of just like float with where the wind is gonna take you. But you know, so you obviously were building that alliance with Mikaela, Desi, and Chanel, but then you also had this like built in alliance with Josh and FeSi, who were you feeling more aligned with.
Speaker 5: I think that there's a common similarity with people who play the same show, right, I felt very close with my Big Brother people. It really would it really bothers me to have to like go against them. So I never wanted to be in that position where I've got to go against one of my people who I feel like we all are aligned together. I didn't want to go against Big Brother. I felt that that's something that we have in common that can bond us together. But I also knew that everybody was working all their other angles. If the survivor girls want to protect me, hell yes, protect me. I'm not going to tell you not to please protect me. I like kind of hindsight looking back, I feel like they could have protected me better, I guess than b B because I'm not going against the guys. But at the end of the day, I am because there's only we got to run a final together and I could still ge get out, you know. So I don't know it all went the way with supposed to go exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you consider FEESI like more of a Big Brother player or more of a vet After watching it.
Speaker 5: Back, he's still in the middle. He's still I think he's always going to be in the middle. I think he'll play Big Brother and you that's advantage when it when it benefits him. But I think that the longer we play together, you kind of strip the the strength of the show alliance and you start building genuine connections and relationships with other people. There are people I've talked to now after the show that in the house. You couldn't have told me that. After that, Now we have these real connections where I'm like, damn, why don't you tell me? You know, it's I don't think that it's always going to be show alliances and it can't. Like I didn't want that for me and I didn't want that. Really. I kept telling Josh, like, I think the lines are very blurred because I'm like, I'm definitely working with Survivor. But then I realized, like, I also have to build relationships with other people, Like I wanted to work with Wes, I wanted to work with Tory. I wanted to work with people who could protect me and people who I knew had greater chances of winning and keeping me safe.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, well you did that because when the Blue team came down to voting, we were all like, we're not going to put it on Tiff, you know.
Speaker 3: So they're what you did.
Speaker 2: No, but you did have a decent amount of that veteran presence on the Blue team. You you were you were doing a really good job at building genuine relationships even though we all knew like it was going to get tossed up at some point. Like, you did a good job with that because you're just yourself. That's what makes you good at the game, Tiff, don't doubt yourself.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm about to be in this gym. I'm about to be working. I'm about to come back with toy. I'd imagine that. Imagine me come back with Tory's body. Oh right, a watch out right, yeah do it.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be in the in the gym with pogo sticks and a.
Speaker 5: Basketball, definitely, definitely, and a bike and a bike because I wanted to a bike took me out last season. Okay, okay, a bike in a basketball.
Speaker 1: If were you still there, well, obviously you were still there. You hadn't gotten on a plane yet. But could you hear the plot twist that TJ delivered to Michaela when Michayla came in ready to roll and was like, I have decisions to make and he's like, no, you don't. What were your thoughts.
Speaker 5: When I knew it? I was like, oh my god, it just went an individual And I'm telling you, I was thinking like, well, that had been good for me or would that have been bad? And I'm like, damn, I don't know. I think it would have opened the door for me to like work on other relationships. But I know on that daily I'm on my own, you know, so I would have had to it would have all been on me. I thought it was very interesting though, that I left right before it went to individual.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I mean that's the halfway point. That's that's a good place to make it too. You should be proud of yourself. Obviously you wanted to make it further, but like, do you know how many people didn't make.
Speaker 3: It that far.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's been a tough season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this has been a tough season too, just to navigate everything. So very impressive, you know in making that far, Tori, how did you feel knowing that Mikayla was coming for you to take your spot? And did you know that at the time.
Speaker 3: So obviously I don't take anything personal.
Speaker 2: Mikayla is a very calculated player, so it makes her one of the things that makes her so great, and so she recognized that the veteran presence was so strong on Blue. There's only one female spot that she could have taken, and that would have been mine because Desi was there and Cassidy was there for Survivor, so the only way for them to regain numbers. And then obviously, like at this point in time, Mikayla and I were not working together.
Speaker 3: As you can see in the teaser.
Speaker 2: For the next half of the season, maybe we do start to work together. I don't know, keep an eye out, but it's it is interesting because, uh, you know, obviously nobody wants to get put on the Green team.
Speaker 3: You know, they were not they were a sinking ship. But so I couldn't have been more happy that it wasn't. It wasn't. It was a twist I needed that at that moment. It was important.
Speaker 1: I think so too. I think anytime that people start getting too comfortable with the next moves, like anytime people really can get comfortable making two or three steps ahead, I think it's always great when TJ throws a wrench into that. And so it was like, oh, you got you got this figured out. I also think something that it's been interesting to see who seems to keep this theme in mind and those who don't like even though it's been a team game from the start. TJ loves to say it, it's an individual game. So yes, you're supporting your team or doing whatever, but in the back of your mind you have to keep in mind that it is very much an individual game. So at the end of the day, you have to make plays or do things, or be prepared that you know it's just.
Speaker 5: Going to be you was going to implode anyway.
Speaker 1: Who gave it that name?
Speaker 5: Baby, it gave it. It gave itself that name. I looked around and we said, Paulieu, Josh, Dusty, Tiff Michelle John nay Chanette, we waste.
Speaker 1: We were, Yeah, thats right there.
Speaker 5: It's flaming hot ness. It was red flags all everywhere.
Speaker 1: Red flag, red black. So we got to see a budding show mance, one of the few that happens this season. Now. I caught a moment TIF where when we see I Love Alyssa calling West by the Way and bananas like the uncles, the drunk uncles hilarious, also seemingly so accurate, and so we see them scheming to get Tyler and Alyssa s to kind of and doesn't Alyssa kind of look like Angela to you guys, at least from us respective, Yes she does, Tori saying no, yes she.
Speaker 5: Of course, Big Brother always chooses their next cast to resemble someone from the past, so she was definitely the Angela of her season. But the look, there's an architect I.
Speaker 3: Need I need to look at her. Okay, Okay, So it's a type.
Speaker 5: It's a type. It's not necessarily identical, but it is.
Speaker 1: Like him being in her long term relation with I'm like, oh, I can totally see that because she looks kind of like Angela did. Like, of course that's who he's attracted to in the house. Makes it makes sense. But Tiffany, we see you take a bow. So when they start making out, you were over there with the drunk uncles and we see you take a bow.
Speaker 5: And I was a drunk auntie that right.
Speaker 1: Did you have a little hand in facilitating that late night club makeout session?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm the auntie.
Speaker 1: Okay, tell us what you did.
Speaker 5: Tell us your contribute, your contribution do I didn't do a thing, but when I went over there, and I and I found out that this was the plot. I definitely, you know, I helped encourage it. We was born. We needed some action. Go ahead, people watch porn. That was not porn. But I'm just saying, we like to see other people doing things, and so it was nice to see somebody else doing something.
Speaker 2: It was long overdue, it was long over It was the perfect and it worked because Tyler didn't go in. I mean, it didn't work for you TIF obviously, and we're sorry about that. But like I think it was a magic spell.
Speaker 1: That did it inspire you? Tory for later episodes, I.
Speaker 3: Don't talk about it.
Speaker 5: Did your lips go somewhere? Did your tongue?
Speaker 1: I haven't gotten to it in the season fully, Yeah, but oh not that she's making.
Speaker 3: Listen, we all have our moments, okay, we all have.
Speaker 1: More than others.
Speaker 5: I didn't an angel.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, thank you, I have all.
Speaker 3: Oh we we're an angel?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, toy bring it in?
Speaker 5: Didn't Yeah, they don't show.
Speaker 1: Kind the scenes.
Speaker 3: It was a dream.
Speaker 1: It was what did you dream?
Speaker 5: You know, I'll be waking up thinking about me, dreaming about me. It was what exactly did you dream?
Speaker 1: Tory? We're listening.
Speaker 3: I just to dream.
Speaker 2: I had a dream that that Tiff licked someone's nipple.
Speaker 3: But who's nipper?
Speaker 5: Was a dream my own.
Speaker 1: I believe you're flexible, but I don't know if you're that flexible.
Speaker 3: I think it was a dream.
Speaker 1: I think were you on into dream? I don't know.
Speaker 5: It was like, if it was, you must have quit.
Speaker 1: But nobody's here. Nobody's here, it's just the three of us anyway, So whose nipples were you on? Tiff girl?
Speaker 5: I could, I would never tell the camera shows the.
Speaker 1: Camera who nip were you on? Don't make me go through names.
Speaker 3: No, it was a dream.
Speaker 5: It never happened, So it never happened.
Speaker 1: Whose side are you on?
Speaker 5: Torri writ right now on side because you know I'm about to hit the gym and we're doing season three together.
Speaker 3: Oh, she is coming back. She is coming back for another season.
Speaker 1: That's not the stoop we wanted, Tory, don't get excited about that. We knew that she's coming back. We were always on the podcast side, may in the listener side.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm gonna say it. I'm gonna say it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say it. Tip by the way, please really quick, tip don't be embarrassed. Tip.
Speaker 3: It was funny and playful. It was a big joke anyway. I was just trying to throw some some heat. I know, I like it, but always hooking up with somebody.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it's really good.
Speaker 3: Sprinkled it back.
Speaker 5: Just get somebody on the same side as her.
Speaker 1: She was, okay, waits nipple.
Speaker 3: Bringing everybody under the bus. Johnny bananas it was?
Speaker 4: Was it really bananas nipple?
Speaker 3: But it was a joke. It was a big joke.
Speaker 5: It was it was in my face. Oh, you kind of liked it.
Speaker 1: She likes a little slippery banana. Oh that would be a very very funny and smart paring. And I mean funny because you guys as quips. Like you guys is you're like commentary and you're quick with I feel like just even being a flying conversation between the two of you would be hilarious.
Speaker 5: I have nothing to say about mister banana. Okay, I'll never nipples the same, She pleads, the peel, plead, plead the peel.
Speaker 1: I love that, all right. So now that we know whose nipples you like, I feel tired. That took a lot, but thank you guys for finding me well, now that you you're heading home and we're so seriously, I'm going to miss your comments, Like I'm actually like genuinely tiff sad about it, like to genuinely you are so funny and so good and you need the show needs people who are true fans of the show, and I've been watching will attest to the fact that for the show to really work and to be a standout and be good, you need the shit stirs. You need the athletic people. You need the narrators. You need the people who can tell the story and do so in an engaging and funny way. Because if everybody's just good on the field but boring, it's hell to listen to. That's not fine. And you, my friend, join me on the narrator side, because girl knows I wouldn't good at any elimination either. But yeah, you're very funny, and thank you.
Speaker 2: Somebody somebody was thinking what you were saying when you said, oh Blue winds again, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like half the world was thinking that.
Speaker 5: Okay, So how do you feel about Blue winning? Oh? Yeah, I am, I'm excited. Like I couldn't give lesson a damn. I was so disgusted a why Why are we even here? Why are we trying sixteen people in eighteen? Everybody else got two?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What was your experience staying in the house this time? Because I feel like I remember you describing the Challenge USA Season one house. It's basically almost like a jail bear. You were like, it was not good. What this house seemed a little cozier. What was how? Please describe in depth your feelings of being in this house.
Speaker 5: Walking into this house, it was ten times better than bunk beds in one room with everybody watching my everything. At least if I wanted to cuddle. I had a door, so you know, we had our own bathroom. We had windows. What do you mean your own every room, each bedroom had We had four beds per room in each room had their own bathroom except the sixth room. And we had six rooms. And you know, we could crack the door, get a little breezing, get some air. We had shades, You had your own bed, There were no bunk beds. It was nice. It was very nice. It was a very nice space. I felt that the pool could have been warmer, but other than that, it was a nice It was a nice place. I was not disappointed.
Speaker 3: You have the record for like longest cold plunge for like seventeen minutes.
Speaker 1: Didn't you, I would, I know, Wait, that is a super power. Wait why are you sent to me?
Speaker 5: I don't like anything. Cold is my worst enemy in the world. And so I started like bananas and West would go out there and do these cold plunges, and I was like, Okay, I'm gonna try it. And so I think I had so much anxiety and so much stress in the house, just always overthinking, being overstimulated, just like the worry and the stress of what's gonna happen next, going outside and forcing myself into the coldest water I have been in, and it's just like I have to calm down. I have to relax, I have to free it. I have to let it go. I have to sustain it. And it just gave me a different type of calmness. And I would just think and I would free all of that anxious energy because I had to accept that I'm standing in this cold water. So either you're gonna stand there, you're gonna vibrate and you're gonna shake it and be uncomfortable, or you're going to relax in it and you're going to breathe and you're going to ignore it and it's not going to bother you. So it was my way of starting my day by being like unaffected.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm taking saying that. I know right, calm me down.
Speaker 3: You definitely have to start a meditation should I would listen to it.
Speaker 5: At least your thirty day trial. You want to join me. They were going to seek our in herself.
Speaker 1: As you seek your inner self. Who are you voting for now that you're going home? Who are you rooting for to take it to win? And I know you probably already know who wins, So no spoilers in general, but just in this moment as you're walking away from the house, what guy and what girl are you hoping take it to the end? And what guy and what girl are you hoping get out next?
Speaker 5: I came in this game with Chanelle and Emia and Alyssa Lopez too, but she's already gone and Amyraa is already gone, so it's just me and Chanelle and I. Her story and her journey like getting to the challenge. She was sick when she came in, and she had some muscle aches and then she was like, you know, she was doing well, and some challenges. She was scared of heights and she was like killing it. And I am leaving thinking, I really hope that Chanelle takes it all the way. I hope she brings it home. I don't want a survivor person to win necessarily, but Chanelle, I don't view her as like she's survivor. She know is my friend. So I am looking at her journey and hoping that it pans out and that it's worth it for her. So I'm cheering for her and Bessie and I really from the very first time I met him at Hearts, I did not know what to think about him. I didn't know what to think about him at all. But he was just so hospitable to us in Orlando and like just kind of made sure everybody was comfortable. He never gave me anything inappropriate. I know everybody knows messy Festi. He doesn't have come off to me in that way. Like he always is respectful to me. He's always like a gentleman. Or We laugh, we talk and we talk ship to each other and we can't and it's not personal. And I talk about his his Tsarra clothes he got, and I don't know where he found him too tight.
Speaker 1: He was ro rocket construction uniform fit. I don't know if you notice that in the lamination today, but go back and look. He's got like a construction set vibe going on. Shout out to FESTI. But okay, so it sounds like Betty's the one I tell.
Speaker 5: I wanted to see. I want to see him do well. I do, and it's not. And I don't want Josh to hear this and be like, why don't you love me? I do? I do love you, and I do want you to do well, and I want to see you get a win. It's just that in this moment when I'm leaving because you pissed me off, I want to see Fascy, I want to see get his win. I want, I do. I want to see Fetti get a win. And I want to see Chanelle. I don't know Chanelle Mikayla Desi either either one of them. Because us, we really, ME and Deasy did not have the relationship I thought we had on season one, and so coming into this season, I was just hoping that we could really bind the way I thought we hit it off when we first met, but not ended. Not pick it up where it ended and coming in and sharing this room of having this girl power type of thing that we all share, like any of them winning is good for me. It was kidding, but I'm serious.
Speaker 3: Listen, nobody wants to see the winner win again. Girl, it's just.
Speaker 5: Me some money.
Speaker 3: It's a blessing that occurs. I'm known to do that. I'm known to do that. I'm a little bit of a check writer.
Speaker 2: But the one thing I do agree with is like everybody that you've named and the amount of like female strategizing that you brought to the season.
Speaker 3: Like there's been so many beautiful political.
Speaker 2: Conversations that have been seriously just women's.
Speaker 1: It's cool to watch.
Speaker 3: It's been cool to watch.
Speaker 2: And I think that regardless of you being there or not, people are going to root for you just in life tif because you have a great spirit and great attitude and yeah, you're you're an amazing person.
Speaker 3: So thank you for coming play together.
Speaker 5: I really am, like it's I don't even know if they show where we had our little restaurant shows and we all went around, But I really meant what I said that I felt and I still feel that it's such an honor and a privilege for me because I was never expecting at this age and stage of my life that this was what I was going to be doing in my career. I'm in healthcare, I have a business. I've been in medicine for twenty years, so I always thought that that was going to be where I spent the majority of my time or got all of my attention. But here it is that my heart is in television, in reality TV and competition shows. And I never thought that I would be aligned in playing a game, or even if I'm not aligned, but just in the same house or being spoken in the same sentence on the same show in seasons as veterans who've been playing this game competing against each other, like you guys are real challenge vets. So for me to be here and getting accolades from you, it is it's like wow. To me, It's like an out of body thing, because I did not think that that was gonna be it for me, and I had I didn't even know what this season was going to bring. But I'm proud of the game I played. I always want to do better until I win, so I know now I come home and I train even harder and then if I get a call to come back next season, I'm ready. So I think I like that we met and we did bond and I'll girl, you know, we were talking about Shrek and all them other.
Speaker 3: I was gonna ask about Shrek. We have to do it all podcasts.
Speaker 5: Because yes, we had some conversations. But I am glad to be here. I'm glad to be a part of the season. I'm glad to be a part of the community. I'm glad to be a part of the challenge. That's something that I will always be able to say when lose or draw, I'm glad to be a part of it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. And for those who want to keep up with you, Tiff and and your training for when you come back, right, where can they or just your seventeen minute cold who planned it? I still am in awe of that. Where can they find you? On social media?
Speaker 5: You can find me on Instagram at absolutely gorgeous one hundred.
Speaker 2: I can't change that.
Speaker 5: I've tried. You can find me on Twitter at absolutely Tiff and uh yeah. If you need to find me getting closer to me than that, then DM me on one of those flat way or the dms open open just like the doors to the church, but don't come as you are. I'm not like that. You better come correct.
Speaker 1: Amen and amen?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, tip so good. Thank you so much for thank you, Thank you the last looking forward to connecting with you.
Speaker 5: Okay, love you.
Speaker 1: You're amazing TIF bye.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Devin, do you have any anti perspirt because I'm sweating from that interview?
Speaker 1: Girl? Yes, we need an antipersparent sponsorship for real. That was so that was good. I knew it would be with Tiff. She is hilarious and I'm so proud of you spilling some tea.
Speaker 3: I'm scared, mom, I'm scared that she's gonna.
Speaker 1: Hate sometimes challengers. He doesn't realize her loyalty lies with us in this podcast, But don't worry. I am here to remind her.
Speaker 2: You did and you did that and all the listeners should be thankful and write positive comments about you in their reviews of this episode because you.
Speaker 3: Helps draw that out of me.
Speaker 2: So please, guys, support Devin, and don't even only support her on the reviews, support her on social media as well.
Speaker 3: Devin, where can they follow you?
Speaker 1: That's so sweet? You can go to my website Devinsimone dot com. You can find me on Instagram at Devin Simone on TikTok. I'm even joining a Snapchat. I know it's like a whole thing, but I was just talking to the head of Snapchat creator Growth shout out to Francis and I told him will joint, So I think we're going to do that. And yeah, for all the good content. What about you, Tory? Where can I jin you?
Speaker 2: You guys can follow me at Tory Underscore deal And if you like this episode more importantly than following me, just rate and review us on Spotify or Apple Podcasts and tell all your friends, tell your family members, tell them that Devin's the best host in the world. And she gets Tory to spill all the t because somebody had to come on here and do it and it's our.
Speaker 1: Look, I couldn't do it without my favorite tea spiller, so it works, it works in tandem. And then to get more tea well, just to enjoy the show, catch new episodes of The Challenge USA airing on CBS.
Speaker 2: Yes, and we'll see you back here right after for a brand new episode of MTV's official Challenge.
Speaker 1: Podcasts don't come as you are come correct