Speaker 1: Hey, Andrew, Hi, Scott, Hi, Well, I mean hold on.
Speaker 2: Well good.
Speaker 1: Not very good.
Speaker 2: Wow, It's like I just.
Speaker 1: Want I almost stopped it again.
Speaker 2: I'm keeping that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't care. How are you going to sink it up? You won't be able to You won't be able to sink it up.
Speaker 2: You don't know nothing about sinking.
Speaker 1: Welcome to serial Killers. Just mess back here.
Speaker 2: Oh now it's a mess. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Today is Monday, November thirteenth, and welcome to the show and our farm last Sorry, can you just let me do it? Okay, just let me do it? Why can't I say it? Because you do it wrong every time?
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Farmland Fresh Dairy studio where we do Serial Killers. Is the podcast We Eat Cereal with Delicious Milk.
Speaker 2: With Delicious Milk.
Speaker 1: It really is the best milk.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 1: It is. So if you're in the New York try State check out our friends at Farmland Fresh. Terry is available in a supermarket near you.
Speaker 2: Near you.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be a fun episode. I'll tell you what. Because there's some controversy at the end.
Speaker 2: But there's so I would like to say something controversial too, go ahead, ready.
Speaker 1: Yeah, also not true what you're about to say, but go on.
Speaker 2: I love that you do it.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite because it's not true. But go on. So last Monday's episode, which you heard carefully curated by you anyway, he conveniently before that episode was uploaded, goes man, I don't know what happened.
Speaker 2: It's gone.
Speaker 1: No, I know exactly what happened.
Speaker 2: I deleted it.
Speaker 1: I deleted it. I accidentally deleted it accidentally.
Speaker 2: Notice the one Andy episode was almost gone forever.
Speaker 1: But the fact that it wasn't means that this is all for an alto.
Speaker 2: The one that I wanted to bring up. The nice cereals that Peggy and Doug gave to us would have been gone. So thank you for recovering it. I just wanted everybody to know there's some hijinks going on behind the scenes. Would you like me thinks?
Speaker 1: Would you like me to explain the hyphene Girlock Holmes is going to be on the case. This thing that we're recording called a vox pro over here, a Fox pos It only had thirty minutes of record time left for the morning show, so I was clearing out deleted files and I accidentally deleted all the c ks and I didn't realize that I didn't send it. I did. It's called serial killers. So anyway, this episode is going to have a common theme, and as we go through it, I want you to tell me.
Speaker 2: It's like connection?
Speaker 1: What it is? Yes?
Speaker 2: Do you play that in the morning?
Speaker 1: No? I work in the morning. I work.
Speaker 2: I work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't sit at my desk on my laptop. Oh, friends, it's called words with friends.
Speaker 2: I'll have work spreads from twenty eleven old geezer.
Speaker 1: My parents still play that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my mom does too. I think she does.
Speaker 1: She should play with my dad. It's fun. Yeah, all right, anyway, you ready for number one?
Speaker 2: I work all morning. Meanwhile, you come over a sholl to my desk. Where you do that?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: That's how you walk? I had to go to the bathroom, So you walk like a like a cartoon to my desk.
Speaker 1: I do so this. I can't believe we haven't done this one. I thought we did. Okay, we did the Dulce de leche one, remember, remember because duel say you'll say, not duel say'll say? And they went up from Dulce to trace trace. Yeah. Wow, do you remember even what cereal it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the one that you brought back from Mexico. No, it's the one that you brought back from shop right, shop right, yeah, on Long Island. Ah Kellogg's No, not at all? Posts no multimeal what ah?
Speaker 1: What are your Ray Romano?
Speaker 2: Who? I know who Ray Romano is? Everybody loves Raymond.
Speaker 1: Look, so it's General Mills. Oh the cinnamon toast crunch, Trice Lecha's toast crunch.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Trace?
Speaker 1: Do you know what trace is?
Speaker 2: Three milks?
Speaker 1: Very good? And that's a cake that they make.
Speaker 2: Yes, I it's cake. I I know, I do know that, So I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean just came out a couple of months ago, and I know we talked about it and how we didn't do it. I have no idea. I checked Serial Killers PC dot com. It's not there. So we didn't do it.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't.
Speaker 1: And I can't find it anywhere. So we didn't do it. So let's do it? Great, all right? Tone who right?
Speaker 2: Tone loak?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You don't know what that is?
Speaker 2: I feel like it's lock what loak?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding? You were not born when I was born. So this that.
Speaker 2: Loak lock let's do it thing. Oh yeah, I know that was a huge hit, huge hit when I was in high school, big high school.
Speaker 1: Oh, Andrew trist Lacha's flavor saw trust.
Speaker 2: My question is this If it's the milks, do they use condensed milk?
Speaker 1: They use all farmland fresh dairy milks. Okay, so they what they use is whole milk, two percent milk and a little bit of buttermilk. Oh yeah, that's the Trust Ledchace. Oh really, yep, all three. I have no idea what tell that? He was, Andrew. I just know it's delicious.
Speaker 2: Well how do you know that if you haven't had the cereal yet?
Speaker 1: I've had Trusts letchees cake. It is delicious.
Speaker 2: Well it seems like you were going above to say that this is delicious.
Speaker 1: Wow, it smells good. I could smell it from here. The dude with the big tongue on the back, he has it right, he knows what's up? What's the matter? Why you laugh at me? It's just fun? Isn't it fun to be in my presence? Oh? Yeah, it smells buttery, maybe a little butter scotchy, right, a little butter Scotchy.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like your.
Speaker 1: Grandma used to give you a little butterskych grandma never gave me, But you didn't give you worthers. No, no, that was not a Grandma Carol thing or unknon a thing. She didn't do that either. Back into the Farmland Fresh Dairy's fridge for some Farmland Fresh Dairies organic whole milk with cowface, cowface, cow face. We never got to be cawface for Halloween. It really is upsetting to me.
Speaker 2: Well, Halloween was now two weeks ago. Yes, I know, maybe we shouldn't be thinking about the past.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, right into the future. There's a great country there's a great country song called this is His Old Country Road.
Speaker 2: Scott back at it again.
Speaker 1: It's called I Believe It's like something something history.
Speaker 2: There's someone I know that just recently put on a country accent and that is racking hilarious. This person was like the most New York person ever, and all of a sudden, it's like work, what's going on? And it's like what who huh?
Speaker 1: So they look like cinnamon toast crunch, same shape, same color, different taste. Here we go. I just got dizzy? Is yummy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Wow.
Speaker 1: I mean it's got a little bit of the cinnamon sugar from your cinnamon toast crunch and amazing.
Speaker 2: It really is five bolls. This tastes like dunk Us with the white frosting. Yeah, and I love that. You know those are back, you know, I know, but you go to like a seven element or something.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that? Tell me had dunker U cereal Noman glyb I did?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: We got a special preview box from Secret Squirrel Jowel before it even came out. That's okay, Andrew, You'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Well, this is delicious.
Speaker 1: It is delicious, but I'm going to give it four balls and a spoon. It's really good, but this is the kind of cereal where I feel like if I had more than one bowl of it, I would get sick and vomit. So it's just it's a lot. It's very sweet. I mean, the flavor is delicious, but it's a lot. Yeah, it's good, but can't I can't quite give it five So sorry, not a what do you call it? Legendary Hall of Fame cereal? I love it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The spoonies are going to have to happen soon. We're doing it this year. I don't care what you say doing it. We're doing.
Speaker 2: I love their shuttlety, so you could throw it.
Speaker 1: On me, no COVID everything. We just didn't get to it, right, I love that. I love you, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you don't.
Speaker 1: I do. I actually don't know.
Speaker 2: You actually don't.
Speaker 1: All right, let's move on to the second of three or four or ten or whatever we're doing today. Then you'll see why I say that. So this one came back from Rivie Ramaya, Mexico. Apply tol Carmen, wherever the hell I was. I think that's the same thing. This is the last of the cereals that I brought back from Mexico. Okay, this one's in a cute little compact. Mind you ready for this cheerios meal? Do you know what meal is? Honey? It's honey. I'm not even gonna it's honey. Okay, So yeah, so it's honey cheerios, not honey nut cheerios, just honey cheerios.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: So, and actually saw honey cheerios. I saw a box of it, like American somewhere months ago. So I believe it's on the way cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that for you.
Speaker 1: And you should love it for us us, right.
Speaker 2: I love the packaging. It's cute. It's my favorite.
Speaker 1: It's cute. Instead of like the thin little single serve boxes like we have here, this one's a cube.
Speaker 2: As the kids would say, it's so aesthetic.
Speaker 1: It is aesthetic. Yeah, that's what Cooper said in the supermarket when I grabbed it. So esthetic the Walmart look that there's just an o of honey on the bed. What does the matter with you? Why do you laugh at vitoring?
Speaker 2: Your kids be like, can we go to the beach, and you'd be like, it's too damn bad. We got a little Walmart. It's got a bottom of cereals.
Speaker 1: Oh, Cooper's so into it. Yeah, Ashley stayed on the beach. Cooper and I we walked to Walmart.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Okay, these are very pale. I don't like the way that these look really.
Speaker 2: Wait, so hold up, this is honey cheerios.
Speaker 1: Just honey cheerios. But don't not honey nut cheerios, just honey cheerios. That's why they're not darker like the honey nut cheries. They smell like an old book that old book that just got returned to that library after one hundred years. I kept going to do They were nice so they didn't charge a late face. I think it was large mine. It was up in New York.
Speaker 2: I feel like this happens like every couple of months. They just throw out the same story. It's a new story. Redo it.
Speaker 1: Somebody's like breaking down a wall in their house and oh there's a library book. Oh it's one hundred years overdue.
Speaker 2: I wonder what the late fee is.
Speaker 1: It's thousands of dollars.
Speaker 2: Ha. This is why you know print media is failing, because they'll jump at the first opportunity. Should we cover this? Should we cover that? The library book? Use that story again?
Speaker 1: I mean it is a kind of cool story. But every time somebody finds an old life, every time, I mean, it happens a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so at that point, stop covering it.
Speaker 1: Well, I just what are you doing?
Speaker 2: I meaning the old one?
Speaker 1: Can you suck the milk off that spoon so you don't get the contamination of the trace ledchas. Thanks, I'm gonna have this milk too. You could do all you whatever you want to do it. Here we go, Well, here I go.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you the farmland fresh with the tray sledge. That is the best milk I've ever had in my life.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me ask you a frustration. Are you a honey fan? Yes, like I drink honey out of the bear I love, you know, Okay, well no, the bear thing. Yeah, this, if you like honey, is a spectacular cereal. Go ahead, don't wash it off.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Right, this consistency of the cheerios are a little bit different. There's a different crunch to them, almost as if they used a different grain of some sort. I don't know. Wow, that's really good, right, It's like they took cheerios and just like drizzled honey on like a bee came over and honey.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, a bee came over and honeyed it. Well, yeah, this is delicious. This does.
Speaker 1: Look there's the bee, there's a bee, and there's I'm.
Speaker 2: Shocked they were actually able to get the honey taste so strong.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it's not actually well, I mean it's gotta be honey, I guess right, cereal day maise. Yeah, honey, I'm just trying to read. I don't Oh, here's the ingred there's no way I'm reading that. Okay, what who's making it? Who's made and it's nest Ley, it's not even General Well, I don't think there is General Mills down there.
Speaker 2: It's next got a good sweetness. I give this four bowls. That is really good. They should bring this to the United States.
Speaker 1: What did I say a little bit a while ago.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you said.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it's coming because I saw a box. Oh okay, cool, col cool, Oh my god. There's so much new stuff coming. There's a whole bunch of pillow cereals that are on the.
Speaker 2: Way I feel about pillow.
Speaker 1: There's tricks, there's cocoa puffs. Yeah, they got cream in the middle.
Speaker 2: You know how I feel about pillows.
Speaker 1: Oh, then you're not gonna like what's coming. I know it's gonna be too much. Oh okay, I'm gonna give this one four balls. Also, it's really good. I'm gonna, you know what, four in a spoon.
Speaker 2: You know. They should really bring this to the United State.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, they should. Maybe I'll write to a General Mills. Let's see what they say.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I should be doing November because right now. It's like the patch is patching m hm, and the cream that they gave me for my alopecia is not working.
Speaker 1: Well, so I'm about to shave mine off. It could mine is just you know, a mishmash of mess, and I have some events coming up this month and I just I can't. I'm all for the cause, but I just can't do it. There's people, because there were going to be some people that I'm gonna run into that and be like, you're a slob. I don't really realize because I kept doing it because I really can't grow a beard. All right, We're going to be back right after this. It's the right thing to do. Do you remember the time when I went to the dune Dum Dum Dum dum do and You're like, yeah, I'm gonna load it. You remember, Yeah, can we get that?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: We like our listeners haven't heard the actual one in quite some time since we had the stupid man box. Yeah you remember?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, all right, Andrew, So so far, do you know what the common theme is?
Speaker 2: Uh? International no.
Speaker 1: Things in Spanish things and Espanol.
Speaker 2: Okay, because trist leche that's international. No Dane is a country. Literally, Mexico is a country.
Speaker 1: Pres Lechast is from General Mills in America, but Espanol. That's cool. So, uh, this is this is gonna blow your mind.
Speaker 2: I still think I'm I'm right, all right.
Speaker 1: So Andrea from Delray Beach, Florida sent us this fine back in August. I mean, that's how this it's backing up. We have so much stuff. We get stuff from one, we get stuff from me.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should stop expediting your own cereals.
Speaker 1: I'm not I always mix these in. What are you talking about? There always has to be a new cereal there must That's what this podcast was built on. Yeah, it was the foundation of serial Killers. Do you remember back in the day, we don't used to only do two. Remember we do one new one and one old one. Go back to the early days of serial Killers when we were friends. Remember you should go listen to those. Listen to like episode one through ten. It's really interesting to go back and hear how we've evolved. Andrew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now it's become such a well oiled machine.
Speaker 1: It has, yeah, it has. Here we go, So, dear serial Killers, I love listening to your podcast and obviously watching you on YouTube. Love all the rants, random topics a bull chat as well. Because I was a rant, I hit you as well. I recently went to Columbia and went into a grocery store and while my husband was buying some beer, I decided to peruse around the cereal aisle and came across these flips Cereal. I didn't know a company makes it. Blah blah blah. Hope you like it and enjoy it. I tried translating as best I can. Scott can read Spanish, blah blah blah, can't wait to watch?
Speaker 2: Yes, I can read Spanish.
Speaker 1: Okay. Ps Andrew, you are super I think is that say corny? Oh? And I love when you do your Scottie Bee voice? What is that? What does that word? You are super funny funny?
Speaker 2: And I love when you do your sketty voice.
Speaker 1: That's not what you do? Yes, I do it's that one.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, thank you so much. Okay, I appreciate your support. Now back to a very special, carefully curated episode Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Now, Andrew, look at this. Does it remind you of anything? Does this box remind you of anything? Does it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Because you're constantly sleeping while we're recording.
Speaker 2: Can't you just tell me what you think it looks like? Why don't I want to do this guest work?
Speaker 1: Does it look like this at all to you?
Speaker 2: Oh? Cool?
Speaker 1: Look tubes and flips. I didn't do tubes, okay, Danielle did tubes. Yeah. Yeah, but still you know you should watch it, okay, God, anyway, so.
Speaker 2: Quickly you realized it went south and chucked it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know you should pay attention.
Speaker 2: And now it's gotta still be me Yeah, just like hope the Spoonies happened this year, right Andy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So anyway, flips, it seems to me because she also sent some tubes. Look okay, so here same thing, chocolate regular chocolate, flips and tubes, same, same, same font, everything same. They both say Columbia. Yeah, Columbia, except this one is distributed in Florida and this one is straight from Colombia. Oh cool. So I guess that for whatever reason, they can't use the same name. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The logo, the font, everything about it reminds me of like early Chuck E cheese. Really, like, that's just playplace.
Speaker 1: Type, that's McDonald's play place.
Speaker 2: Which where is there even one of those anymore.
Speaker 1: In Hicksville on Long Island. Yeah, there's lots of them still, you should you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me go be a creeper and go standing. Kids play places great ideas.
Speaker 1: Playplaces are fun. So she didn't want to have kids. She did little transationations which I don't need. But you know, look see high and added sugars alto and asukares. You know, I know that. And you know what garassa strata is saturated fat. Very good, very good. All kind of look become part of the community.
Speaker 2: She actually love this, all the translations so much. This is amazing. Actually, yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: Oh see if you can find this caution, kids under four years of age have a limited capacity to chew and make joke.
Speaker 2: That's right here.
Speaker 1: Oh, due to the size of the cereal. There you go. Yeah you got that. Thank you be able to see where that is.
Speaker 2: It's so fun. You could put your phone in the in the box that you make.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you cut it out and the whole thing. Let's try it. I'm gonna eat it. So this is a pillow cereal. You know. Pillow cereals are right, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yeah, they're filled with things.
Speaker 1: They kind of resemble a little pillow, so.
Speaker 2: That if I gave that explanation would be like juvenile answer.
Speaker 1: You know. So they whatever the filling is is kind of like the down you know, the feathers inside the Oh, this smells good.
Speaker 2: I just don't like them. It's too much. Every time it just is like, I feel like this is a snack.
Speaker 1: It's not a cereal. Ninety eight percent of the cereals that we eat, literally breakfast cereals.
Speaker 2: Eat cookies out of the cereal. Okay, this is delicious.
Speaker 1: This smells just like it. This smells like a cookie.
Speaker 2: So all the post itnutes are falling off because you're very aggressive with the box.
Speaker 1: That's okay, I know what it all is.
Speaker 2: I know, I know what it is.
Speaker 1: Expanded cereal made of rice, wheat and oat filled flavor of chocolate. I'm very excited for this farm Land Fresh Dairies, whole milk, which means it's going to be some good drinking when we're done good drink.
Speaker 2: This one's gonna be some good drink.
Speaker 1: That's the country. And you know, I just changed formats here we go. They look like you know, your typical crave yep, cookie outside that's actually nice chocolate inside.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. I don't hate it.
Speaker 1: Why would you hate it? It's delicious. It ain't breakfast, but it's delicious.
Speaker 2: I give it three bowls A.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I give it four. I would not go for this. Here's what we're gonna do, though, Keep the taste going in your mouth because now, real quick, when you try the tubes.
Speaker 2: But wait, does this mean that Scott's gonna have to do two tubes? Chocolates and tubes? No, no, we haven't done tubes chocolate before. We did double chocolate, but not playing chocolate. You did it.
Speaker 1: I did it, yeah, Danielle, and I did that because you couldn't say.
Speaker 2: I was waiting for it. I knew there was gonna be a taking there somewhere. You were very busy, now I knew. Yep, and there it is again.
Speaker 1: I had to get something off for the list.
Speaker 2: I need to start putting like a little rate, like a box right here. Yep, every time Scotty was mean to Andy, or every slightly, every dig that Scotty does.
Speaker 1: Not me and just speaking the truth, that's what happened that day. Where's that bell? Remember? We just to have that bell every time that other guy said something.
Speaker 2: Maybe got lost in the packaging when that guy sent all our boxes. Oh wait, he didn't. He threw them out. Mister, I have a photographic memory. I'd remember all the posts really.
Speaker 1: Quick while you still have the taste one in your mouth. Here, see if this is any different to you. Okay, So now this is Tupes. This is the one that is distributed in Miami. Also, so it comes over from Columbia. Yes, there is a difference, right, there's a little different crunch. The chocolate I think is a little different too, more like a chocolate I like that.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: But again, the more you eat, the more you want to throw up because it just it's just too much. It's too sweet.
Speaker 2: I like the Colombian better.
Speaker 1: Than the other one, the one from Miami.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I give this two balls in a spoon. It's not the chocolate I like.
Speaker 1: I'm still giving it's not a weird acidic afterte while there's it's a little I think that's salt, is what that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's too much. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna drop that down one. So three balls in a spoon on the imported version, got it.
Speaker 2: That was a fun episode, and I actually really enjoyed that.
Speaker 1: Look, we give it like twenty two minutes of com crazy crazy. Yeah, there's a bunch of other tubes that she sent us, all exciting. We'll get to it some other time, you know, we'll just kick the can down the road.
Speaker 2: Kick the can right.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening, Thanks for listening to Serial Killers. We do appreciate you. Yes, please follow us on all socials that's Serial Killers PC. You know, we'll throw some Easter eggs in there every once in a while.
Speaker 2: It's on Easter, it's almost it's a different holiday.
Speaker 1: I get it. But don't you say no, I've joked a thing like when you give them bonuses.
Speaker 2: I'm joking, right, that's an.
Speaker 1: Easter egg bonus. Here's a bonus. Every once in a while, we'll throw you some serial news right. Check out the website serial KILLERSPC dot com. Thank you Newman for all you do. We love you, no matter what you think you have to Dan just saying I love the guy. I think he does a lot.
Speaker 2: Of good work for us, Yes he does. He's highly appreciated, underappreciated by some in this room.
Speaker 1: But oh no, no, no no, I appreciate him. Uh huh a lot. Yeah, just saying we love you Newman.
Speaker 2: I love you Newman, but you knew that.
Speaker 1: Please check out our friends and support them Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram. Look for cowface in the supermarket when you're in the dairy aisle.
Speaker 2: I'm still waiting. Newman said he was gonna come up to New York.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you know he didn't get to it. That's your answer. And I don't think he comes up to New York. He comes out to New York.
Speaker 2: We gotta go.
Speaker 1: We'll see you Wednesday with a new Bold chat. Thanks for listening to Serial Killers on This Fine Podcast Network Live from the farm Land Fresh Dairy.
Speaker 2: Studio by every Body. I love you.
Speaker 1: We're just not live, but we are all live. Yeah, it was that.
Speaker 2: We're there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Crunch Andrew Dan, I'm gonna get there. Where's the bell?
Speaker 2: I don't know where is the bell?
Speaker 1: I bet you that's it in there.
Speaker 2: Okay, well steal it. Okaybye