Speaker 1: First Day to follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocates dot com. Jack is on the phone today for a first date follow up, and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Sloan. So in a few minutes we're gonna call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Jack, how long has it been since you heard from Sloan?
Speaker 2: Been a little over a week, I mean, and in this society, Yeah, that's a good point. A couple of days, you know, just longed a couple of days. She's probably got a whole new relationship going on.
Speaker 3: We'll tell us about the date with Sloan.
Speaker 2: I kind of went really pretty good. You know.
Speaker 4: We went to one of those like places where you can like play games, like board games, you know, like a craft beer and that.
Speaker 3: Kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: It was awesome, all right.
Speaker 3: Does she seem to enjoy the board games and craft beer and stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, dude, like we had a we had a blast. I thought.
Speaker 4: You know, her her vibe was just awesome, man, you know she was she was confident and just magnetic. She had an infectious laugh that made people turn around to see what was so funny.
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, she had a way of even making like ordering fries sound flirty, like take yourself too seriously, But you know, we just had fun and just you know, played board games.
Speaker 4: Was nice and interactive and just low pressure. We just I don't know, man, it just it went really well.
Speaker 3: It sounds like it was great. What do you think could have gone wrong?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 4: Here's where it got a little crazy. So during our third round of Djenga, I feel like I got a little too competitive, right, We had a couple of beers. I started calling myself a tower whisper, And then when she pulled the final block and it fell, I jumped up with both hands, was like, victory is mine.
Speaker 2: I feel like the whole cafe turned over to look at it, like what the hell is going on over that? It's a bit serious.
Speaker 4: And I tried to play off with it as a joke because I feel like it was a bit of a joke, but also like I was, I was taking it a touch too seriously, like, yeah, just I got excited, right, who doesn't like to win? Perhaps me a little much that day, but yeah, so I feel like I might have come off a little too strong.
Speaker 2: At that point, I got lowkward.
Speaker 4: I tried to recover, you know, with a smooth kiss before we went our separate ways. Uh, she leaned in and then ran her fingers through my hair, and I feel little confident again.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: But you know, I feel like we had mystery.
Speaker 4: You know, she laughed at my jokes and so forth, but then she you know, I text her that night and just nothing, total silence.
Speaker 1: So she kissed you after you called yourself the tower whisper correct.
Speaker 4: So I feel like it wasn't that bad.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we'll see if we can figure it out for you. We'll play a song come back, and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get to a second date.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yep, we'll get your first day follow up right after this. If you're just joining us for today's first date follow up. Jack is on the phone and Jack is getting ghosted by a woman named Sloan. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting and maybe get him a second date. But before we do that, Jack, why don't you give us a real quick recap of your date again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we went out and we went to a board game place and it was awesome. We played Jinga and I feel like I got a little there's a touch too competitive.
Speaker 2: After a couple of birks, I'm the.
Speaker 4: Third game of gingah calling myself the the tower whispers.
Speaker 2: Probably a bad move and timing victory is mine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to the point that the neighbors probably heard it.
Speaker 2: Not just those around us, but like the nearby bar.
Speaker 3: Get wrapped up in a game of ga.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's the reason or not, but we'll find out for you. All right, Are you ready for us?
Speaker 3: Scholar?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, man, speak of Sloan. Please, Hey, Sloan, how are you. This is a radio show. It's called The Jewbill Show.
Speaker 3: Hi, Sloan. I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria, and my name is Jewble. What's up?
Speaker 6: Wait? No, I think what's going on here?
Speaker 3: What do you thing's going on? Slow?
Speaker 6: What y'all calling about? What are you calling about?
Speaker 3: Well, it seems like you listened to the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so you've heard a first date follow up the segment where if you go out on a day with somebody and you ghost them, that person can email us to find out why you're ghosting him.
Speaker 6: M Yeah, yeah, no, I'm famillionaire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's you.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: We're calling you because you recently went out with a dude named Jack and you haven't been getting back to him. It's been over a week now, and he's very confused. He was wondering if you would tell us why you're ghosting him.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, look, Jack is amazing, Like, actually I.
Speaker 6: Didn't ghost him because he did anything wrong. I didn't because I go I did something so ridiculous and embarrassing that I just can't even face him.
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 6: Okay, So we were at this bar where there's a bunch of board.
Speaker 7: Games and we were really really having time with Jane Gett.
Speaker 6: We were playing our third round.
Speaker 7: Like he won, and he did this thing where he just kind of like jumped up through his arms in the air like.
Speaker 6: With it and the tower whiper.
Speaker 3: We talked to him about that. He thinks that's the reason you're ghosting him.
Speaker 6: No, I thought it was super cute.
Speaker 7: So I tried to like lean in for a kiss, but like I almost fell, so.
Speaker 6: I grabbed his hair and I ended up like greathing his chin and kissing his chin actually, like my listing was on his neck, like I had branded him mortified.
Speaker 3: So you went in for a kiss and then messed it up? Did he notice?
Speaker 2: You think?
Speaker 6: He definitely didn't notice. And that's why I'm so embarrassed.
Speaker 3: I bet it's not as bad as you think.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't know, it's like he went right like he dodged it.
Speaker 3: So the kid.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so like I just did it. I don't know. I was embarrassed. I feel like I was awkward, and I feel like I was too much.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, obviously seems to like you.
Speaker 1: He's doing a first date follow up and slan he's actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 6: Of course you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that happened. I thought you were just being shy.
Speaker 6: I was mortified. You looked confused. I thought you were just being polite.
Speaker 4: I thought you were going for high five and I just missed it. Like I didn't realize as you're going in for a Clisso.
Speaker 6: I don't know, it was like this his favor black shadow. I don't know it was just so weird. On my part, I.
Speaker 2: Thought I messed up because I thought you were going for a high five. I thought that, like, I messed that up. That's why I thought you you weren't calling me back.
Speaker 6: Oh huh No, I was just like my brain short circuited and I went.
Speaker 7: Into like full penguin mode and I couldn't move and like hawkwardness, and.
Speaker 4: Literally, my that's literally my type. Confident women who occasionally malfunctions.
Speaker 3: Would you like another day? Would for it?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you ghosted me because over a miskiss.
Speaker 2: I'd call that a win.
Speaker 6: You're you're too nice.
Speaker 7: I really did like you, Jack, I just I just didn't want you to remember me as a girl.
Speaker 6: Who kissed the wrong body part.
Speaker 3: Like, wow, I could be way worse. If you say yes to the day, maybe you can do a redo and kiss the right body part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whoay? I like that. You will's first day follow up