Speaker 1: Can we talk about this options?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: That recently.
Speaker 2: So got options?
Speaker 1: I did, so tell me more about it. So, Mike cron Mu. I'm sure everybody's familiar with MU. Now we talked about MU so much, but I remember, but Troy had talked about MU last year and his and his options class and ey University and always watched I always watched the options ey University's class. He talked about it on market Mondays. So that was the first MU option that I that I purchased. Then a few months down the line, purchased another MU option, and then two months ago I purchased the MU option. So can we show the screenshot, Mike if we can? All right, so this is a screenshot for my portfolio.
Speaker 2: So can we can we just give a buy in a chat for your green jacket?
Speaker 1: Can we do that green jacket? Oh, that's why you ordered green today?
Speaker 2: See okay, gotcha? Gotcha?
Speaker 1: So so the fourteen one hundred percent, that's the that's the first one, and obviously the second one is three hundred and third and fifty five percent. You see those are actually the same dates January fifteenth, twenty twenty seven. And then I went further out and got the December seventeen, twenty twenty seven, and that one is up sixty seven percent. So before we take this down, just want everybody to just take a mental screenshot. So it's it's fourteen hundred percent, it's three hundred and fifty five percent, and then it's sixty seven percent. Okay, Mike, you can bring us. You can bring us back up now. So that you know, I like to call out the trip the triple Crown hat trick. You can also call it the hat trick. You can also call the four three two one shout out to MG he did the fourth three to two one with real estate. But the reason why I say four three two one is because it's four digits fourteen hundred percent, three digits three hundred and fifty five percent, two digits sixty seven percent, and one digit stands for the one one company. It's consistent across one company. It's also called stacking. Troy Will probably talked about that a little bit. But yeah, okay, why do I talk about this. It's important to stay around positive, positive people, and it's important to you know, listen to listen to the You're never gonna make money from being negative. Not the last one. The last one was the most important one to me because that one, I'm up sixty seven percent. So somebody will say, well, why is those sixty seven percent more important than a fourteen hundred percent? Because it speaks to a certain level of adversity. When I purchased it, and the reason why I did purchase is because m you you know, they blew out their earnings and I think it had dropped, long story show, and I purchased it because I'm like, already dropped. But then shortly after I purchased it, it dropped again, pretty pretty drastically actually. But I mean if you look at if you look at Mu's last earnings report, it's pretty historic as far as their numbers, like they did crazy numbers. It didn't drop for it. This is becoming a pattern. It didn't drop because they did underperformed. They overperformed. They dropped because you know Wall Street speculation people had had already made so much money and they've been doing that all the time.
Speaker 2: Profit And.
Speaker 1: You know, you judge a man by how what. You don't judge a man by times of triumph. You judging man during times of adversity, and during a moment would seem to be adversity. Some people chose to throw rocks, as said, throwing.
Speaker 2: Disrespectful views, disrespectful views.
Speaker 1: Yes they did.
Speaker 2: Disrespectful views, Yes they did.
Speaker 1: And it's not the wrong with criticism, right, absolutely not critique.
Speaker 2: It is a better word. I would prefer critique.
Speaker 1: It was down, was down thirty. Now we're up sixty. So the reason why is because, look, we waited it out, didn't panic, I didn't sell, I didn't let outside distractions come into play. We waited it out.
Speaker 2: We did we stay low.
Speaker 1: And when you really look, when you really think about it, sixty percent for two months. It's amazing within itself. Like I said, when I was a financial advisor, we had the rule of seventy two and the goal was to get your client seven point two percent a year on their money for ten years. Because if you get seven point two percent on your money for ten years at like every year for ten years, then you double your money. So the goal was to try to double people's money. And then ten year timeframe. By the way, and this this was established, This was this was like standard, this was industry standard. This was a long Oh yeah, pretty much. Yeah, So I don't think people don't fully Sometimes I don't think, especially if you knew you might not have a full understanding of historical race of return expectations. Sometimes people's expectations are not realistic, like they don't fully understand, like just sixty sixty seven percent in two months, that's unbelievable within itself. Three hundred and fifty five percent, fourteen hundred percent. Now you start to go into the life changing category. But it's a message. It's a message because the company is a good company. Memory is a core component to the AI infrastructure space. They have, the demand for their for their technology is through the roof. It's not slowing down. It's fundamentally sound. It's not game stop. Its fundamentally sound. I mean everything you know check the box. So the option strategy, you know, the leaps, it's long term, be doing close to the money, strong companies, you know, all of these things to kind of put yourself in a position to win. Right. So with that being said, God is the greatest. God is the greatest all time is the greatest.
Speaker 2: I will say this, I'm proud nothing I said this last week, and I'll reiterated that nothing makes me more proud than watching like the family win. And so watching his games is I mean, it's an incredible feeling for me to know that number one. And I said this, People always ask, well, how do you how do you use your dynamic work? And I'm like, I'm gonna let him be great at something. He's gonna let me be great at something. And when we come together, we all are great. And so spending time in front of the charts of reading. He trusts me to do that, right, just like the community trust me to do that. Y'all come here watching it, trust me to do that. So I'm super diligent about what we're talking about. So Micron again, that's not even the company that she becoming us a surprise. We've been talking about it for two years when it was eighty seven dollars, and so to watch what it's doing now and here critique about a company that, you know, We've explained the story, we understand the story. We left the part out where I got the phone call when it dipped down. I'm like, look, has the story changed, Like, has the story changed? No, it hasn't changed. In fact, every time we end the show, I'll get like, hey, where do you think this thing's going? I told him when I said this, I think this is going to four hundred. Ran past four hundred. Yeah, look, Shotty, I really think we're going to five hundred. I came on here two weeks after I told him, and so the story hasn't changed, The man hasn't changed. That's only going to increase. Mike, if you could, if you could pull up the next lite real quick, because I think this is important too, because when we talk about stacking, some people might not understand what that is. And so there's no there's a Jean jacket here. But we've we've had one thousand percent returns probably two or three times already with Micron on this run. Like I said, we were in the one to ten call one thirty goal as you can see here as it's run up right number one that first line. So if you're in e trade, like that first line that's white. That's me owning shares, and so my shares I think I got like five hundred shares. Those shares are up three hundred and twenty percent. So when we're talking about foundation, this is not just the like theoretical things or hypothetical things. This is literally the portfolio. And if you're in eyl. You you have seen this portfolio. This is not anything that's new to y'all. So you can see, like before it was two thirty, it was one seventy five. All right, let's grab the two thirty out to twenty six. We did that, all right, We still think this thing is going. All right, we're gonna grab two fifty out to twenty seven. All right, it's still going. We're gonna grab the three sixty out to twenty seven December. And as we're seeing it pull back, we're gonna grab some more, we're gonna grab some more. And so that is literally what a stack looks like. We have the leverage of having the shares up three hund twenty percent. We already have a long term one out to twenty twenty seven right the summer. You can see it down there at the three sixty. Now can we make some gains in between? And obviously you can see that's what's happening here, Mike, give me the next one too, because it's not just Micron. All right, So here's sand this right. When we talked about levers, we spoke about it last Monday. Now I said, either way, we're gonna you're gonna be fine, right, Like you, we had those contracts that we're expiring at the end of the week. I know you sold your Thursday. Yeah, you sold your Thursday. I said, I'm a hold to the end, and I did. And true to what we're saying, if you watched the earnings report, it blew out all this earnings on every metric, and we watched it climb down over the over delivered. By the time the market open, we were back up. By the time we closed, we were up ninety seven dollars. And so that call was I think one hundred and forty percent when I sold it. But look, I still got the one that's going out to this Friday, right that was at sixty nine percent on Thursday, and now we're at two hundred and twenty two percent going into Friday. I might let this one go already we've already hit our our one hundred percent mark. We took out our initial investment. These are just all runners. Like all these are runners. And as you can see when we're talking about stacking, look at that top one that's out to January of twenty twenty eight. We are sitting here in May of twenty twenty six, that's a two point thirty call. If I showed you how much each one of those calls will go for right now, a lot of you being shot, you being shocked. I should have put that in here, But this is what we're talking about. Having leverage, right I'm out to twenty twenty eight already. Can we make some money in the intermediate and that's what we've been doing with sand this and shout that everybody that has, but you can bring us back