Speaker 1: Ready, just choke on your laughter progress, I can't stop.
Speaker 2: Please live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios.
Speaker 1: This is Serial Killers, Sandy.
Speaker 2: You gotta move that down. Can you put the screen down just a tad?
Speaker 1: Why so much going on in the back.
Speaker 2: No, it's so bright above the cereal.
Speaker 1: Hold. We need to get the lighting fixed in.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, let's get a professional lighting.
Speaker 1: We had a ring.
Speaker 2: Well, we need a better camera, and I thought maybe we should invest in that.
Speaker 1: But what is it like forty bucks?
Speaker 2: Like a hundred?
Speaker 1: We should do that?
Speaker 2: Oh no, he says it on here, he says it over text. Its what does it matter? Welcome to this almostova anyway.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the almost live Serial Killers from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studio.
Speaker 2: You know, I should just put the thing on the spreaker where it goes live and then it would save me like all the time in the world.
Speaker 1: But what if we said something we shouldn't say? Yeah, like what, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Can you control yourself for twenty minutes?
Speaker 1: Of course? Yes, I'm in full control.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Today is Monday, February twenty sixth, and it actually is. We're recording it right, We just recorded this moments ago was okay there. Andrew's very busy today. Lots of calls, lots of things going on, lots of things. We're back for vacation. Andrew didn't really go anywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was working.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, And I tell you this is one time that I went away and I did not visit a supermarket. I was very disappointed in myself. So no cereal fines. Even though it was just South Florida. You know, there's there was a Publix down there, but I just didn't get to it.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you didn't do a cereal hall.
Speaker 1: I couldn't. I didn't have a car. I wasn't gonna leave my kids so I can go, you know, take a bus to the publics.
Speaker 2: The bus, Yeah, gotta get them on the buck.
Speaker 1: All right, shall we eat some cereal?
Speaker 2: Publics?
Speaker 1: Let's eat cereal? Dude?
Speaker 2: Are those power piece?
Speaker 1: I'm not feeling that great today, so we should just like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, here we go get it done. I'm not feeling good.
Speaker 1: Well, I wasn't gonna come in nice. You know that I was gonna work from home today. But I knew that this had to get done. And this this can't get done from home.
Speaker 2: That's hysterical that you're saying. I'm not. We're not doing that because you know what. The comments are all like, don't bicker as much, So I'm not. I'm not even gonna touch that land.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying, what have some cereal?
Speaker 2: Folks? Some cereal?
Speaker 1: Can I just let me just say one thing?
Speaker 2: Some cereal?
Speaker 1: Am I? Folks?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think what you're just saying. If I did not come in today, there wouldn't have been a serial killers because you didn't have farm in the fresh Daies milk with you. I had it with me and you didn't have the cereals. Okay, So just saying, yeah, should we eat some cereal? Sure? Are you? You said that you were instantly gonna vomit from this one? Oh great, Well you said you saw it and you're like, no, not for me, but we gotta do it because it is random.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh you want to do vomit cereal and it's what you're sick? It's interesting.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean this this is not job So you saw me buy this a couple of weeks ago, Andrew. This is called eat your mouth off.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be so bad.
Speaker 1: And I'm pretty sure that this is a kellogg cereal.
Speaker 2: It looks like pink lemonade.
Speaker 1: Yes it is, it says distributed by mouth Off Foods. One Kellogg Square. Where are they located? Come on, Andrew, It's in Michigan. I'll give you that.
Speaker 2: Oh cool, Yeah, Michigan nowhere?
Speaker 1: What what city the come on man?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 1: Okay. If we were to do this, we'd be having a what a fight kind of what else synonym for fight? Like back in the day, it's another B word buster a battle. We'd be having a battle.
Speaker 2: Oh cool?
Speaker 1: Okay, So what city is it battle? Come on, dude, you've been doing a cereal podcast for a long time. You don't know where Kellogg's is.
Speaker 2: Battle Michigan battle ground.
Speaker 1: There's water running through it sometimes no Battle Creek, you got it? Cool? So Kellogg's is in Battle Creek, Michigan.
Speaker 2: I gotta shut this email off because she keeps dinging.
Speaker 1: That's okay. So this is one plant based. It is vegan, twenty two grams of protein. Zero grams have added sugar. You know what that means? I don't know if it's s divia. Let's see what this one is, uh, soy protein isolate, pea protein canola oil, lentil. Dude, it's a bean one. Okay, I'm sorry, but see I started off with the crap.
Speaker 2: Okay, you like that, I feel like and d c rum that I've used.
Speaker 1: I just ripped it nice, even the boxes vegan.
Speaker 2: Have you been? Did you put on sunscream while you were away?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Why am I peeling?
Speaker 2: No? Just sunscreen. So we're in.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna tell you this. Tell me what it smells like. Remember Kellogg's tricks, say it again, tricks, Kelloggs Fruits.
Speaker 2: Battle Creek.
Speaker 1: So it actually smells like fruit loops. Oh okay, it does. It really does smell like fruit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it does, but that doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 1: They're not quite as colorful. They are mostly yellowish orange and a little bit of pink, So that'd be kind of like the original fruit loop colors. You know. Can you remember what the original fruit Love colors were?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What a blue? No? Never? Red? Red?
Speaker 2: Was one of them? Yellow?
Speaker 1: Yes? Red red, yellow?
Speaker 2: Pink?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Blue?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No orange?
Speaker 1: Yes, those are the three original oh my god, my favorites. Yeah, two can't sam those three originals?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The three follow my nose, Yeah, the follow my nose where the scent goes, it always knows it always.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Ande's so disappointed in you. I can't even well this one.
Speaker 2: I feel like this logo mascot is just this creepy smiley face and it would just be like, hey off.
Speaker 1: Now there's a chocolate there's a chocolate one also, but we're not going to do that one this time. So let's see if we vibe the fruity mouth off fruity flavor of whatever this thing is mouth you know what, Look it could be good.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it smells like fruit loops.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Andrew, they look like I would call this gold rush? Where are you going? Oh?
Speaker 2: Moving this testing case.
Speaker 1: If this were if this were my cereal, I would call it gold rush because look at it looks like gold nuggets.
Speaker 2: Ah, that's a stretch alright.
Speaker 1: Ready it has the same consistency as fruit loops. So there's not bad yet, you know. Now it's like a little styrofoam pieces of packing three nuts and there comes that taste. It tastes good for a second, but now it just feels like I'm eating garbage. Right. It tastes like, okay, you know what it is? It just like I'm chewing on an egg carton, not the styrofoam one a cart and car. Yes, yeah, it's so hard to eat.
Speaker 2: Yeah nope, I will say it has a fruity taste.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the flavor didn't really get to that vomit point.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't have the stevia where all of a sudden you're like, what the hell is that? It doesn't have that. It's just the consistency of it. It does not taste like a fruit loop because root loops are crunch here. This has no crunch. It instantly dissolves in your mouth and then you're just left like chewing this weird omvirus blob.
Speaker 1: But now there's an aftertaste, there's an artificial aftertaste. Now, yeah, I'm going to give it a I'm going to give it a ball. Yeah. I was also going to give it a ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I I say, it's the best of the worst. But that's also but.
Speaker 1: There's just no need for it. Ye, why would you make that?
Speaker 2: I don't know they what are they up again?
Speaker 1: What are they competing against? What?
Speaker 2: I mean? People with diabetes can have it. I guess like Garrett could have that or Scott. Yeah, Scott would love that.
Speaker 1: I other Scott, you should try that. I'm going to mail it to him. You should, I'll mail it.
Speaker 2: You're gonna mail a box though, idiot. Oh my god, it's to rail the podcast because Andy said he's just mailed the box.
Speaker 1: Just so you know. I'm not sure what I'm gonna call this episode yet, but all three of these cereals are gonna suck. I'm gonna let you know that right now, right, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I will say you've really perked up for someone who's so sick.
Speaker 1: Well, my nose is running. Can you see it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I can't keep wiping it with my finger. Can I have a tissue?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks, Okay, I'm not sure which crap we want to do next, just pick it. These next two ones are from our friend Matt. Okay, Matt's a good guy man. He just keeps finding stuff and sending it.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Is he the cereal squirrel? No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's another magic spoon, Andy. This one's grain free.
Speaker 2: Magic spoon really had to come up. I feel honey nut, like everyone, I feel like I always see magic spoon now.
Speaker 1: And everyone's writing like, have you seen these yeah, we've had magic spoon for years.
Speaker 2: Still, thank you so much for thinking of us instead of this idiot right here. Hey, our listeners keep sending stuff to us. How idiotic of them.
Speaker 1: Hey have you seen the elementary school that toppled all the boxes over? Yeah? Saw it?
Speaker 2: You could just say thank you. It's very nice that you're thought of.
Speaker 1: How many times can I say thank you? So many people sent.
Speaker 2: It, so many people my inboxes blooded it was.
Speaker 1: Have you seen this Cereal cafe Vegas? Maybe you should?
Speaker 2: Maybe you shouldn't be as active on your Instagram posts in every little thing that you do.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Oh you were active over vacation bud Okay, well that's for bull chat. You were so active, that's for bull chat. Every two seconds I felt like I was like, oh a new picture, hey about raising canes? And I'm like, this man is in Miami, Florida, capital of some of like the best Mexican Spanish Cuban food that you could find.
Speaker 1: Were you were aware of who I was traveling with, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You got to get them some nutrients, you know, someplace her not them, her Cooper's raising canes needed the Texas Toast twenty four to seven. Well, she could have gone to the Times Square, where there is also.
Speaker 1: One I understand, but like she's the kind of kid that goes away and wants comfort stuff. So it's like the people that come from the Midwest to New York and they go to Olive Garden Times Square.
Speaker 2: It's that I went to six on Broadway with Michelle and afterwards we were like, oh, it's a joke. Let's go to like the Times Square Olive Garden. Let me tell you something. That place had an hour and a half. Wait.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the tourists. Tourists, they want comfort people want to be comforted.
Speaker 2: I do not want to be comforted on vacation.
Speaker 1: This smells good. It smells goodh.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 2: I don't get it.
Speaker 1: I like the way it smells.
Speaker 2: Okay, I take it back. I want to be comforted, but I also would like I would never go right like that has to be I have. I'm there for a week and a half and now it's like the end of the trip and I'm like, oh my god, I'd love some Texas toast.
Speaker 1: All right, So magic spoon grain free cereal. It's very light because it's going to be also like styrofoam packing peanuts. This is honey nut flavored with other natural flavors. Does look like a pilot riding a bee? Is that what that is?
Speaker 2: I guess yeah. They advertising is very millennial.
Speaker 1: The high protein, keto friendly, gluten free, grain free, soy free, wheat free, naturally flavored, totally delicious. That's a lie, childlike cereal for grown ups. The thing is, honey nut cheerios is not childlike. So I don't know what their big claim is. You could eat all the cereals that you loved as a kid as an adult now and it's healthy. Yeah, that's what they're saying. They're trying, but look, they keep putting out new stuff. They sell dollars a year in cereal. I don't get it. I don't know who's eating it, but here we go.
Speaker 2: It's like direct to consumer cereal. So I think they were like the first in on that market.
Speaker 1: The pieces are stuck together, but whatever. It has a nice little flavor at first. It's got a sweet candy like flavor at the beginning. I don't even know how to describe it.
Speaker 2: I don't hate it. I actually don't hate it.
Speaker 1: That taste never came right, Yeah, that's that's really not bad. This one might actually be okay, yeah, Nobo.
Speaker 2: It kind of tastes like an ice cream to me.
Speaker 1: Yes, that like like a freeze dried astronaut ice cream. Yeah right, yeah, did you ever have that?
Speaker 2: Yes, which I don't know if the astronauts really eat that.
Speaker 1: But I'll tell you something, this one does not have that weird aftertaste. It doesn't have the vomit you know, inducing flavor. No, it's not terrible. No Magic Spoon, you might have done it. Yeah, I would not choose to eat this. I give it three bowls, but it's not terrible.
Speaker 2: Three balls from me. I think if you see this one, only get this one.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it three bowls in a spoon even yeah, which is shocking. I don't think Magic Spoon has ever gotten this high of a bowl. Really.
Speaker 2: Maybe they changed some stuff because they watched our videos and said, we can't have people puking on it.
Speaker 1: But even though this is a perfectly cure, we are in a war nominated show. We have to talk about that and when we come back from break. But I mean, this is a carefully curated episode but I could pivot because we have another magic spoon that we could try to see if this is just what? No, we should wait. I want to preserve this, okay, so we want to have a moment we won't have good memories of magic spoon. Yes, all right, I understand.
Speaker 2: That is actually really good. Okay, I don't hate that. That's really surprising.
Speaker 1: That being said, we'll be back right after this, which you won't get from eating this. Edw'd back? How is that hole so good? That dude in there looks like George Marshall?
Speaker 2: But I said the same thing to Diamond.
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy? Yes, he's got the same body.
Speaker 2: Same everything except yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And if you don't know who we're talking about, George Marshall is one of our chief chief top engineers, top of the top, but I think Josh is topper.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that was good.
Speaker 1: That was not terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, I'm very surprised.
Speaker 1: I guess you. Maybe I want to leave the trash can here for the next one. Oh god, So yeah, thank you, Matt. We've had one of these before from Off Limits. We had the yellow.
Speaker 2: Box just cinnamon cereal.
Speaker 1: This just a cinnamon cereal naturally flavored. It's vegan, gluten free. Cinnamon is a warming spice that packs a punch and tingles your taste buds.
Speaker 2: I think this is gonna tingle too much.
Speaker 1: And look at looking color me in the back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honestly. The thing that's annoying me the most about this is that all of these are just made in Canva. There is no like they hire an intern to be here.
Speaker 1: For people that don't know what Canva is, can you explain?
Speaker 2: It's basically like photoshop without the difficulty of photoshop, like you can go on. It has things that you can make very simply. This is all stock art and text art from there, like you can make this two seconds on Canva.
Speaker 1: Hey, would you like to go get some ramen after this?
Speaker 2: I have a podcast recording at eleven thirty.
Speaker 1: That's too bad? All right?
Speaker 2: Maybe tomorrow?
Speaker 1: No, today was the day?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Because I don't feel great. I need some chicken soup.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, so where would you get that because you'd get ram in there?
Speaker 1: But if it's chicken soup is all it is?
Speaker 2: No, it's different, okay.
Speaker 1: Off limits. This is flex it's gluten free cinnamon cereal. There's a guy that looks like the thing, remember the thing.
Speaker 2: From the The Fantastic Four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean like in the eighties the cartoon the Thing, yeah, right, from super Friends with the Rock, super Friends with Wonder Twin Powers activated form of the shapes, shape of the shape, exactly with Gleek the Monkey Monkey. Right.
Speaker 2: So good, love that great show.
Speaker 1: Right. All right, so we'll go ahead and open this up scan me for fun.
Speaker 2: I just I want to say one more thing about the box art. It's just very uninspired to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, and that today's generation doesn't need inspiration.
Speaker 2: Well, they're saying that it's all going to go back to maximalism very soon, okay, and people are going to like crazy over the top box stuff again they do.
Speaker 1: I also don't think that this is targeted toward children. I don't. I think this is more for like your millennials.
Speaker 2: This is purchase. Your purchase helps us support school art programs.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's great. I didn't you know. I didn't purchase.
Speaker 2: It, Matt, dude, Thanks Matt, Thanks Matt.
Speaker 1: All right, So from the Farmland Fresh Daiies fridge today, we are using organic two percent reduced fat milk, the Purple one and we still have to set a date with Wayne. Dude. We're gonna get in touch with you soon. Promise.
Speaker 2: I'm ready. I am ready.
Speaker 1: I had to blow off the last Friday because we were going on vacation. It was just it was a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kids, that's right, kids.
Speaker 1: Family first, buddy, Here you go, pal buddy. So these are little little puffs. It looks like they have some cinnamon dust on them. You ready. Oh goodness, we'd never put you in a box. Boxes are for cereal.
Speaker 2: Ha ha ha.
Speaker 1: The consistency as is as if it were stale. But it's not ew ew what happened? No what? I'm not getting that?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, what? No? No?
Speaker 1: No. I taste cinnamon. I don't what do you get?
Speaker 2: It's like sugary cinnamon. It's like nasty.
Speaker 1: That's the best kind of So.
Speaker 2: No, it's not I wanted cinnamon, cinnamon. This is not cinnamon. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: No, I don't hate this.
Speaker 2: No, it's boring. It's bland. The cinnamon is not cinnamon. There is no crunch to it except stale. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: That's funny. I get an interesting crunch. I like the cinnamon flavor. No, I'm gonna give it three bowls on a spoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that doesn't taste like cinnamon to me. I'm okay with this, not me, No, this doesn't taste like cinnamon. What do you like to give that ball on a spoon?
Speaker 1: Okay, No, that's not entertain the troops while I turned around and blow my nose.
Speaker 2: Entertain the troops. Hey, President Kennedy, happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Hey Whents Saint Patrick's Day March. Okay, because we just got a box and Lucky charms there you see that. Yeah, very excited to open it. We're gonna do that on the next episode.
Speaker 2: Was so exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great, we get Lucky's missing apparently. Oh so we have to help find where did he go? Who's Lucky?
Speaker 2: The leprechn the Elf? Yeah, elepren Well you said elf first, I didn't. You did?
Speaker 1: You're about to you said, you said, Now you said that that is some stretch of the imagination. I can't wait to play it back.
Speaker 2: Oh, just like when you did the last time and we're like, oh, remember when you said it was Michelle and not came and then I said I never said that. Speaking of right.
Speaker 1: Again, speaking of so this big Award Show is in two weeks.
Speaker 2: I know, we got to get our clothes.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know what to wear. I know said she was gonna help us, Yes, but I can't. I can't spend two hundred dollars in an outfit. I just can't. Great, So you can go to Nordstrom. I'm gonna go to Kohl's.
Speaker 2: I'm in every man.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 2: I'm and every man, I am and everything. I am in every man. I am every man.
Speaker 1: Dude. I don't know what kind of money you think that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. It doesn't grow.
Speaker 1: But it's not Nordstrom money. I know that much.
Speaker 2: You know they have Nordstrom rack.
Speaker 1: I know, but Kim said we can't go to rack. Yeah, like, do I wear what like a trendy?
Speaker 2: What do I?
Speaker 1: I'm not a blazer guy.
Speaker 2: I think we just need to wear like nice jeans.
Speaker 1: Cooper said that that you should wear red and I should wear yellow, so we should.
Speaker 2: With the love god, I'm not wearing yellow. Great call, Cooper. I love you for that.
Speaker 1: One, though, I guess not.
Speaker 2: You could be the French fry. Well it look like McDonald's.
Speaker 1: That's great. No one will know why we're wearing that because nobody knows. Nobody there has any idea about this podcast. I think that's the funniest thing. Like not one, like do you think there maybe there's some nominees that are like, oh, let me see what I'm up against and listen to them, Like we should do that. Maybe in my car on the way home, I'll flip around a little bit.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like actual serious ones like El Longoria's is legit, Like Mia Boila made this for me and it was wonderful, and it was like this is a culinary treat and it excites me in these ways. And then we have us being like this sucked.
Speaker 1: Well, we're entertaining. Yeah, they're more informative. We're entertaining.
Speaker 2: I wonder if you could get nominated again if you lose, Like, if we lose, just say we're not, but just say we did. Because I'm thinking positive.
Speaker 1: I am too, dude, we're gonna win if we do win, do we get two trophies? Uh? Or do we have to share?
Speaker 2: No, we're getting too Really, we are the only two people who work well. Newman also does Oh hey new Man, we would I would see if I could get it one for Newman too. Yeah, because he has put in a lot of work.
Speaker 1: I'll just take a picture of it. I'll send it to him in a frame, because you would do that out. Yeah, I'm just I'm just The whole thing is the wardrobe. I don't know what to wear.
Speaker 2: I think we'll be fine. I'm gonna wear nice jeans. I think I'm gonna wear a button down and maybe like a nice blazer over it.
Speaker 1: I may skip the blazer.
Speaker 2: I don't love blazers. But it's south By Southwest, so you can't get too dressed up because it's gonna be like Techi convention Bros. Which is like, that's not the vibe. Like you can't show up in a suit because that's too like what. But you also can't show up wearing like a T shirt and jeans because then it's like, oh, you stand out, Like you don't want to be schlubby, but you also don't want to be corporate. You have to fit that middle ground where it's like just hip.
Speaker 1: This is gonna stress me out for the next time. We'll be fine, And then of course you're gonna make me have only carry on, So I'm gonna have to cram it into a carry on.
Speaker 2: We're not on the same flight, so you do you I'm good.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to wait for a bag.
Speaker 2: So then how does this affect me?
Speaker 1: I just I don't. I don't like that. I don't know it's stressing me out. If so, if I have to wear a blazer, you can't really fold it so it doesn't increase what you roll it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you just iron it when you're there.
Speaker 1: Iron You don't iron suit jackets. I need help, I desperately need help.
Speaker 2: Ask Kim to send you some looks what you think you would look good in. Ask for that, and then just try and mimic it at your local Nordstrum or Banana Republic my local.
Speaker 1: But did Kim know how old I am? Like, I'm not, I'm not I'm older.
Speaker 2: I'm just a dad. I'm looking for dad's stuff, That's right. Why can't I just wear my fruit Loops T shirt.
Speaker 1: I was gonna just wear a Serial Killers T shirt.
Speaker 2: I would actually kill you, would you? Yeah? Literally?
Speaker 1: Hey, maybe if we win, we'll sell some merch.
Speaker 2: Well, we need to actually make merch, which means that you actually need to like show up for that yours is just being like, no bad idea money scared.
Speaker 1: No, that's not true. Oh but it costs money to make money. We don't really have any.
Speaker 2: For sure, right, Well, that's why you just reinvested in reinvest what ha, the money that we make off speaker, you could reinvest into merch.
Speaker 1: That's not enough for that, there is? Okay, how do you know?
Speaker 2: Have you checked?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I have to live paycheck to paycheck and that helps.
Speaker 2: Okay, so then that's why.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I don't have money to put back into this thing. Maybe with an award will come accolades and more sponsorships and more money. Okay, you know they'd be great, love that all right. Anyway, now that we didn't really hate off Limits and really didn't hate Magic Spoon, maybe they'll come knocking only.
Speaker 2: For honeying up Magic Spoon and mouth off stay the hell.
Speaker 1: Away from Oh We're gonna do the chocolate one next.
Speaker 2: Oh great, man, I just know what the taste is going to be and I'm already nauseous.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Please follow us on all socials at serial Killers PC. Check out the website serial KILLERSPC dot com.
Speaker 2: Follow Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram. Thank you, and we'll see you Wednesday, hopefully for a bull chat.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll do it from home tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Oh I love that.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll see his dad life da. When would you understand I do? I'm telling you right now. In about fifteen twenty years, when you have kids, you're gonna call me and you're like, bro, yeah, when my.
Speaker 2: Kid is six and I'm like, oh, I'm sorry, my kid is six, not my kid is sixteen.
Speaker 1: I understand. Now I have to be there. I have to show up for them.
Speaker 2: Show up. I have to stare at them while they do homework.
Speaker 1: Like I'm ready at two thirty. Bro, I'm picking my kids up at two. Ah. You know this won't exist in fifteen years because you're just gonna tap your brain and it's gonna call me.
Speaker 2: I forgot. You think that's a thing.
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 2: Okay? Well I don't think so, because the neuralink has literally killed every monkey it's been in. So I don't believe anything Elon Musk says about that.
Speaker 1: Until we see you on Wednesday. Friends say, Crunch, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Crunch, the what link neuralink?
Speaker 1: Was it really a thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Elon Musk is literally like, hey, guys, guess what I have This cool invention we implanted in your brain, and then what winds up happening is you could like speak to each other telepathically.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 2: Every monkey he tried it on dead like tragically, like like ripping their arms off, like look into it terrifying. And now he's like, guess what I put it in a human?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I thought they put in a person.
Speaker 2: He's released no information about the doctor, the hospital, the patient. He's just like, I did it.
Speaker 1: I'll try it.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't allow yourself after I just told you monkeys were ripping off their arms, tearing up their eyes, You're like, oh yeah, pick me, Eli.
Speaker 1: Well, they can't speak. What they can't speak? I could say, how this hurts? Please take it out.
Speaker 2: If the chip is in your brain, how are you saying anything.
Speaker 1: We're way past the crunch. We gotta go, goodbye,