Speaker 1: Pork.
Speaker 2: Did you see that I've leveled up?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 4: Sis?
Speaker 2: Who is this kid? And why is he so excited to level up? I don't get it.
Speaker 1: There's a lot you don't get.
Speaker 3: Marco ah Man un called for my sarcastic sibling. Sheesh, you think you'd be happy to see me?
Speaker 5: Enough? You too, Aiden kid? This is amazing.
Speaker 4: It looks like you can level up, but for some reason, you don't do it with experience points. I guess you gotta learn skills to level up. How's it feel to be level two?
Speaker 2: Uh? Whoa, I'm not level two? Huh I'm level three.
Speaker 4: But but that doesn't make any I'm confused.
Speaker 1: Well done, adventure Now that you are no longer level one, you may access your class.
Speaker 6: Oooh, I wonder what your class will be.
Speaker 3: Don't be disappointed if your class isn't as righteous as ours, little bro. Super rare classes like Warrior, Monk and forest Keeper are like super rare.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: There's only two types of class that are harder to get, Epic and legendary. I've only met four adventurers who have epic classes, and I've never met someone with legendary class.
Speaker 2: But maybe you'll get lucky.
Speaker 5: And at least get a rare class.
Speaker 3: Super rare would be awesome, but don't get your hopes up.
Speaker 1: You are now a level three copycat.
Speaker 2: Copycat A copycat that doesn't sound very cool.
Speaker 1: Copycats are able to learn and use the special abilities of any other class after defeating them in battle. Your class level is legendary.
Speaker 2: Gnarley copycat is a legendary class.
Speaker 1: Please note that copycats are unique. You may only level up by learning new skills. The number of skills you get to choose from after defeating an opponent will depend on how clever you are during the contest. More skills to choose from means more levels for you, which is why you are now level three instead of level two. Go forth and do your best adventurer good luck.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad she gave me all that information. I didn't know she could be so helpful. This is uh, why are you all staring at me?
Speaker 4: I can't believe this. I must be dreaming. Somebody pinch me?
Speaker 3: Got you bro ow what gibs man you said to pinch you?
Speaker 5: It's an expression. I didn't want you to actually do it.
Speaker 6: This is unreal, a legendary class.
Speaker 2: It's pretty awesome, right, awesome, awesome.
Speaker 6: You clearly don't understand what a gift you've been given. Do you know how many adventurers there are in the world today?
Speaker 2: Uh? A couple million, I guess close enough.
Speaker 6: Now, how many of those do you think have a legendary class?
Speaker 2: I don't know. A thousand two? Oh, two thousand? Wow, then it is pretty rare.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, not two thousand two as in one two and apparently now there's three.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? There are only two other people in the whole world with legendary classes. Yep.
Speaker 6: And after the game master described your class, it's no wonder it's legendary. You can learn any skill out there. You have no idea how valuable that is.
Speaker 3: Whoa, yeah, a little bro, you've got it made. Just stick with us, and before long you're gonna be one of the toughest omers out there. Dig Oh and uh, speaking of sticks, Park, my man gotta go find my staff.
Speaker 4: Uh, you gotta be kidding me. You lost your legendary equipment too?
Speaker 2: Oh great, wait what You've got a legendary piece of equipment too, just like Nika, and it's a stick.
Speaker 3: Well yes, and kinda yeah, it's legendary, little dude. But it's not exactly a stick. It's a staff, kind of like a really big walking stick.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's called the staff of good vibes.
Speaker 2: Awesome, it must be really good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know it.
Speaker 3: If full long gives me plus thirty to wisdom, plus fifty to intelligence and plus seventy to energy, and.
Speaker 1: He needs all the intelligence he can get.
Speaker 2: I heard that, Sis, great, let's go get your staff, righteous.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, we'll get your staff. Let's go back to block punch kick first, and let master Cartan know what happened.
Speaker 2: Goodness, that's quite a story. Thank you all for dealing with the eddie. I don't think you will bother us again. We'll get our village back up and running in no time.
Speaker 6: And guess what, our friend Aiden here has a legendary class.
Speaker 2: You are truly fortunate, young one. Do not waste your gift. Thanks, I won't.
Speaker 4: Aiden and I are gonna start walking down the mountain. I'm sure you too will catch up with this.
Speaker 6: Oh I'm so glad I got my bracers back.
Speaker 2: I mean, can you imagine if so much a kid?
Speaker 4: Before we go looking for Marco's staff, what did you put your points into my points?
Speaker 2: What points I forgot?
Speaker 5: How many things?
Speaker 2: You don't know?
Speaker 4: When you level up, you get points you can use to make yourself stronger. You know the seven characteristics right?
Speaker 2: Oh? H yeah, I do know those. Let's see strength, speed, intelligence, wisdom, energy, luck, and intimidation or charm bingo.
Speaker 4: Every time you level up, you'll get some points you can use to make any of those characteristics stronger. Now, not everybody's the same at level one? What are your numbers right now?
Speaker 2: I've got ten points and everything.
Speaker 4: Huh that's a bit unusual, but okay, we can work with it.
Speaker 5: And how many points did your level up get you?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Twenty?
Speaker 2: What twenty? Is that bad?
Speaker 5: She skid? Most people get three or four points per level. You got ten?
Speaker 2: Wow, I guess my class really is good.
Speaker 5: I'll say.
Speaker 3: There, you guys are pork You ready to go find my staff?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 2: Sure? Sure?
Speaker 5: Let me pull up the fairy net. Do do do peek?
Speaker 6: Michael? Are you sure of finding your staff? Is the best thing for us to do. I think we need to go find the other heroes usus.
Speaker 3: You got your bracers back. Now I gotta get my staff. It'll make me a whole lot stronger.
Speaker 5: Uh great, just great?
Speaker 2: What is it, my pork pal?
Speaker 4: Your staff has already been made a reward for a quest nearby.
Speaker 3: I don't understand.
Speaker 2: That's good news, my man.
Speaker 5: We hop over.
Speaker 3: There, knock out the quest, and then we're on our way to rescue the rest of the squad.
Speaker 5: Big bang boom, right, Hugh, Not exactly. The quest is to clear out a nest of chitterlings.
Speaker 6: Oh man, palm man, most uncool chitterlings.
Speaker 2: That doesn't sound so bad.
Speaker 5: You don't know what you're talking about, kid. Picture a squirrel now.
Speaker 4: Pretend that spoil is twice the size of any spoil you've ever seen. Pretend it's super fast, has really sharp teeth, and it makes a really loud, high pitched jitter and noise that can drive people pricey.
Speaker 2: Okay, that sounds a little more serious.
Speaker 5: I haven't told you the worst part yet.
Speaker 2: What's the worst part.
Speaker 5: We don't have to deal with a chittering.
Speaker 4: We have to clear out a whole nest of them, and one nest might have as many as a hundred of the things, and their nests are underground, unlike normal squirrels.
Speaker 3: So uh, since I don't have my staff yet, I can count on you guys to go knock this quest out for me, right