Speaker 1: Hey, thanks for listening to the Covino and Rich Podcast.
Speaker 2: Be sure to catch us live every weekday from five to seven Eastern to to four Pacific on Fox Sports Radio.
Speaker 1: Find your local station for Commno.
Speaker 2: Rich at Foxsports Radio dot com, or stream us live every day on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: It's like searching FSR. All right, you heard them Friday.
Speaker 3: We ain't live producday Friday Friday, and.
Speaker 2: We are broadcasting I Product Sports Radia Studio. Our show is sponsored by DraftKings. DraftKings Sports but great people, by the way, we partying with them in Vegas, an official sports betting partner of the NFL and NBA. Right now, use promo code cr show to claim your special offers at DraftKings again, promo code crs h ow. If you're going to DraftKings, you better be using that code. DraftKings. The crown is yours. And have you ever wiped to the piece of dry toilet paper and said, oh my god, this is awful. Life is terrible? Well it gets better, of course, life changing. Extra large fleshable dude wipes because wetter just cleans better. Available at Amazon and all major retailers. Dude Wipes best clean pants down, fans down, man, if you're watching us on the YouTube live show, Let's do this YouTube dot com slash at Covin on Rich FSR. In fact, Kay Rain nineteen goes on a Friday. You know what, I could go for some Iowa sam dancing. Who would request such a thing?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Man, Well there you go, there it is. It's not unusual. Want to be loved by anyone.
Speaker 2: There m And of course Danny g are super producer, hip hop guru, raiders fan, producer of the CNR Show eight seven seven ninety nine, future owner of a Carlos Mendoza jersey or what oh yeah, most likely the most buttery voice in all the land. Danny g is here, spot is here on the videos Low and Crown's got your updates. I gotta ask Danny little Koe your son. I know he's got some gear, but Wood Mendoza be his first little kid jersey? Or have you already went genty or something else?
Speaker 3: His uncle purchased him a Max Crosby jersey.
Speaker 2: That's a good one, though, that's a good one. But I feel like, you know, Helen Jose would be a good number two. Though his son's gonna be what is six already wait a minute, six feet tall.
Speaker 3: He's almost he's almost two and a half, almost two and a half, and he already has a deep voice like Dad, I don't want the genty jersey Dad put on Daniel Tuger's neighborhood said all, I don't sound anything like that, dad, Bubble guppies. No, he's going through this baby Shark craze. Dude, And I didn't. I didn't know they had a whole empire like cartoons.
Speaker 4: And of course Danny that uh that company. We don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: It's the Yeah, you know, have you seen that on social media? The Asian kid that dances the baby sho is a grown man. Now you picture him as like a perma kid, and uh, it's weird when you think of that. I also saw I remember in the two thousands, remember the little British kid Charlie bit me, Charlie that hurt. You know those kids are in their mid twenties. Now it makes sense. Yeah, crazy moves fast. Jay Stu talks about it all the time.
Speaker 1: He loves it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out to Jay Sue, shout out to you if you want to shout out hit us up now because we're streaming live Covino and Rich FSR. The chat is up on YouTube Covino and Rich FSR and Rich Before we talk about the teams that are left and who you want to win in and all that in the NFL, can you please tell the world how you and John Harbaugh are like the same guy. Because John Harbaugh, he's a coveted man right now, he's a prize.
Speaker 4: People are after it. Maybe I'm not like Harball.
Speaker 2: But I said to Covino on the right end, I said, you know, this weekend are the drafts for my kids baseball, my daughter softball. And when you get parents and other coaches being like, hey, should we link up this year? You can't really link up with everyone. So I was asking Kevino, what do you say where you don't hurt feelings and you don't you don't want to sound.
Speaker 4: Like a jerk?
Speaker 3: Are you like the hot chick turning down dates? I mean that's what I'm asking. Really, how does it feel to be there?
Speaker 4: I mean, since that's really what John Harboy is right now, He's the hot chick he has.
Speaker 2: I told you, since Doug is gone, I'm now like I'm the number one coach on the network without a doubt.
Speaker 3: There's no even debates them a list of demands.
Speaker 4: And by the way, Congratza got leave. Sam.
Speaker 2: I know you worked for him for years. Isn't his team like they were five hundred?
Speaker 4: They're doing much better? Yeah, that's fantastic.
Speaker 5: There, they've already he's already matched his Uh, he's already doubled his win total from last year. I think they're like, oh, that's great, seven or seven and eight eight. I believe they were eight and eight. I think they're five hundred now, which is for UW. Green Bays really good now because they've been down the dumps for a while.
Speaker 4: And it makes sense because it takes a minute. Yeah, so good.
Speaker 1: He's succeeding and I'm glad to see it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, But yeah, no, I think we've all been there where parents are like, yeah, we should coach together, and then you're like, well do I don't know, do I want to coach with you? And it's honestly, it's a It's something I think a lot of parents deal with every year because I know for a fact, people listening right now your kids are playing flag football and baseball and soft fall on basketball, and you know KEIVI. You know, and I've talked about this if you're living that mom or dad life, neighborhood sports have taken a backseat to organized sports. Kids aren't lazy. People had to be like, hey, kids are on their iPad and they're lazy. They're not lazy, they just don't run amuck like we used to. Danny g like, think of all the things, Isaac, Danny, think of all the times you played whiffle ball or pick up basketball or street football with it, with it, what with a up as a great game where I remember, like the curbs would be the sidelines and you play street football. You don't see kids playing that. Your instinct is kids are lazy. Now they're not. It's just unfortunately all organized spend your money football. Like my daughter plays flag football. She's eight and so he has three four, five hundred bucks every little sign up, it adds up.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 6: It was such a great way to grow up because on weekends it would almost be sun up to sundown a break in between. But it taught all of us how to solve our own disputes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know what true, Like this wend there's baseball and football evaluation. I'm sorry, baseball softball evaluations. My daughter is a flag football game this weekend. It's just the idea of you just disappearing for hours at a time playing tackle football.
Speaker 4: Kill the man with the ball with full ball.
Speaker 3: We were also in bike gangs, but you taught us loyal.
Speaker 4: Riding bikes are out there.
Speaker 6: How was it a game called the war Dogs. I'm actually not making that up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Cavino but a vespa once and he was in the vest bus locuss forever. And by the way, Rich, you have such a busy weekend, you're still going to find time to play butts up right, just a different version.
Speaker 4: I played different version of that these days.
Speaker 6: What time is that starting, by the way, noon, I'll see that it might be a few minutes later, Okay.
Speaker 2: But I did want to ask one quick question and then we'll get to more points stuff. The point is that there's a lot of people in richest community that want to coach with him or want their kids on his team.
Speaker 3: He's in high demand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's in high demand, the same way that John Harball. Maybe you should throw some requests out there, Rich, Yeah, if you want to be on my team, you have to bring me a Lotte before every game, cold b. If you want to be on coach Riches team, you've got to bring me a pumpkin loaf and cold brew.
Speaker 6: Be from people across country who aren't familiar like your league. We're talking about parents who are like celebrities and millionaires.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, I'm come coach of the Stars, Isaac.
Speaker 3: I will coach with you if you buy me Chipotle after every practice.
Speaker 4: You know what I should start doing this.
Speaker 2: I do have one question for you again, Well, we're gonna get to important stuff, but this is all fun, relatable stuff. I'd like to think we all coach, we all have kids. Or if you're not, you know you understand this.
Speaker 3: I do neither.
Speaker 2: I would say he's working as an ed shearonan personator real lately we figured that out life. Is it rude or understandable? If during these little evaluations when I say little guests her five six eight year old kids from my daughter. If I'm doing the evaluations and all right, little Jordan's throw the ball, all right, give him three swings and they're doing the little evaluations tryouts, essentially rude. If I got the iPad or phone playing the game on mute because some of these overlap with a little bit of the NFL weekend.
Speaker 4: So rude, dude, Oh my goodness, yeah, tone death.
Speaker 1: Little children.
Speaker 2: No to any parent, thinking like he was watching the game the whole time. He didn't even watch a little kyler take his practice.
Speaker 3: Put it on radio booth speaker. I'm sorry, I think that's a bad look.
Speaker 4: I do know. I thought you were gonna I thought I.
Speaker 6: Would just tell people you're taking notes in an app and hide the screen from them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so stephen A. Smith was trying to pull off when he was playing Solitaire at the NBA game.
Speaker 1: Rich, it's your job. You have to watch these games. It's your job.
Speaker 2: But in your career, guys, you know when you go to like your wife or your friends and you're asking their opinion, but all you wanting them to do is to confirm what you're feeling.
Speaker 4: You just did the opposite. I was. I was like, I wanted you guys to be like, yeah, man, you can watch a game. Someone community like, no, that's true.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh no, I wanted you. I was hoping you'd say that's normal. I'm being honest. If I feel like you overlooked my kid and I somehow found out you weren't even watching him because you were busy watching the game. That would cause some controversy, might tarnish your reputation as the John Harbaugh the league, you know. Maybe but uh, back to the NFL. Actually, before we get into brainwaves, Oh, maybe I should get those goggles. Spot has Spot one of those goggles you have where there's sunglasses, but you're actually watching TV.
Speaker 1: The X real one pros. It's like you can watch any monitor. It's like a monitor in your eyes, but you can move it off to the side so you can see through them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the future. Watch it in front of you.
Speaker 2: Is gonna wonder why Rich has these, you know, funky glasses on.
Speaker 3: It's sunny out, then.
Speaker 2: My smart then my smart classes because I'm such a great coach.
Speaker 1: It looks like they look like sunglasses, so you could get away with it.
Speaker 2: Oh it's it's outdoors, right, Yeah. Oh you know I could wear I can I could. I could tell Spottle buy them lunch if I could borrow.
Speaker 4: With smart class. Honestly, not a bad idea.
Speaker 2: Don't wear Spots smart classes. By the way, Spot, have you ever used those to watch anything else?
Speaker 1: What do our show on YouTube?
Speaker 4: You know, Rich, That's exactly what I was saying.
Speaker 3: I have just keep your fants on when you watch it, all right, So no guarantees. Back to the other question.
Speaker 2: Five of the fourteen playoff teams haven't won a Super Bowl. If you have no team in the race, do you automatically root for one of those five or not or the opposite? Or is it case by case? Like I do agree with Danny G, Like, Yeah, there's one that stands out more than others, and that's the Bills. And this is the Bill's chance. The greatest chance they've had is right now. So if there is any team or your heart hurts for anybody, it's that Jim Kelly Era, it's those fans, It's Scott Norwood, it's Bruce Smith, It's it's it's the Bills. Was it you guys pointed out yesterday that the Bill say goodbye to high Mark Stadium?
Speaker 4: Yes? And was it Spot or Danny G.
Speaker 2: Someone pointed out that they're auctioning the urinals. Oh, Isaac, you were saying that, I'm sorry the troughs, right, you can buy imagine that, Like you know, I could see where you're like, oh, Cavino, your uncle has an old seat for Yankee Stadium. Imagine telling your wife like, Honey, I won the auction. I can't afford a jurnal, but I got the urinal cakes you used.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guarantee you, though none of those troughs will wind up going unsold.
Speaker 4: I guarantee you.
Speaker 5: You'll turn them into an ice box or something in your man cave. I mean you scrub it out first, but you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, imagine being like, imagine someone serving you a cocktail like, oh, I got the ice from the you know, the old bills.
Speaker 4: Try I used bleach.
Speaker 3: Oh clean it, sam, it sells for more as is.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's got a little taste, a little taste of the bills still on it. I think having a certain amount of teams in the league that still haven't won, although it sucks for that organization, it shows that it's hard.
Speaker 4: It shows that not everybody gets a trophy.
Speaker 2: Let me let me hit you with the five teams in the playoffs that have yet to win a Super Bowl, and you tell me your thoughts on this team and your perception. Okay, in other words, it is somewhere. It's still a highly coveted prize. Now the Bills we all know as as the acronym in the nineties. I felt bad, but remember it was a boy. I love losing Super Bowls four in a row. Oh the closest shot was Norwood because the other three were more blowouts. So four in a row, but quite a feed for Levy and Jim Kelly and that whole score Derman Thomas to get there four times in a row. But the Bills, I think emotionally because it's such a great football town. They jump through tables on fire. The Bill's mafia is awesome. They're They're the opposite of Philadelphia, who I went after earlier this week, saying that my Dad's like, don't you know what, people are from Philadelphia are coming after you. Sorry Philly, But I think the Bills are a lovable fan base, so I think people would be like, you know what, if it's not my team, you know what, good for them. Three of the other teams are relatively new in the mix. When I say new, meaning in our lifetime, they were franchise teams, the new franchises, So when you say the Jags of the Panthers and even more recently the Texans. I don't think we look at those as teams with fan bases that have suffered. Danny g like, you're not, like, well that long term suffering Jags fans. So I think the Bill can even find them. Yeah, I was gonna say, and can luck finding them? And I think the other one, Isaac, you're you're Chargers who, if history serves me correctly, their one super Bowl appearance was with Stan Humphries and the Niners walloped them forty nine twenty six.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the one time they get to the super Bowl, it's against arguably the greatest single team of all time. And all this week.
Speaker 2: Young trying to get the monkey off his backs. The Young like, the first drive, you knew it was over. Hit Jerry Rice and you're like, yeah.
Speaker 6: This is over a minute. In twenty three seconds, it was literally over. And then this week it's maybe not to it's not to the extent of the Bills, but fourteen and two in two thousand and six, a home playoff game against the Patriots, the Marlon McCree interception he's stripped by Troy Brown that has gotten a lot of play and reminiscence on social media. This weekend Nakating miss field goals.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't mention Nakating please sorry, and even that the blown game against Jacksonville.
Speaker 4: Correct, that was another.
Speaker 6: Oh, thanks for reminding me.
Speaker 4: So I think, if anything, I.
Speaker 3: Don't forget the playoff game where Ladanian Tom wins. Remind me there on the sideline helmet on here, So just get a kick.
Speaker 1: Oh, give a kick, give the ass.
Speaker 6: They just give another kick.
Speaker 4: Go charge us.
Speaker 2: If there's ever been a reason to subscribe to our YouTube page, Isaac just showed everyone his ass, all right, So I just twirked on screen.
Speaker 3: So we just lost twenty three viewers, you know.
Speaker 2: And Rich FSR if you want to see, Yeah, the Chargers and the Bills are more of the more of the legacy teams that you might be like, you know what to I wouldn't hate it, Danny.
Speaker 4: I know you have no love for the Chargers just.
Speaker 3: Because they're in the same division, but their fans have been through it. Last hour, Rich, you were talking about throwing eggs. Charger fans in San Diego literally threw eggs at the Chargers facility when the team announced they were moving. So they and and a lot and I know personally a couple of Charger fans who wrote off the team like I'm never going to chair for the Chargers again. And then once it blew over and they were established here in LA, they went back to being a Chargers fan.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna unlock a memory. Cavino totally forgot happened. You know those things where you bring up something you remind your buddy. We were in Mexico City from Monday Night football when we worked at ESPN. I know you remembers that, but do you remember going to this fan event with the owner of the Chargers when they were still in San Diego. Got on stage and the whole place you like in Unison booed this guy out of the like a bar.
Speaker 4: Like He's like, hey, Danny, that I didn't you mention it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That that, But you're right that ownership was so enjoy your football this weekend, we're gonna go over all the games. We're gonna play a game, but all of it starts tomorrow, Rams Panthers. Is that the appropriate game to start all this day? And is that the nice soft launch into Wildcard weekend?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's a game where you could, like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, get another late you know, late dinner on the East coast, early dinner on the East Coast, and you know, have at it. But still a must watch. Every game is a must watch matchup. Every game has this storyline, has an interest for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were split yesterday on our parlays.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm gonna place those parlays and I'll post them on our socials at Covin and Red so you could play along. Actually, Danny, g you and I had the same exact picks. Just ironic coincident.
Speaker 3: Really okay, the ones, Yeah, we were the only ones that had the same ones, right.
Speaker 2: You, You and Danny believe it or not, the same six So, uh, you're and you could play along. Yesterday spot our video guy came out with a good idea with Danny that if you want to email Danny, what's the email address.
Speaker 3: It is Crprizes at gmail dot com. That's ce R Prizes at Gmail.
Speaker 2: If you want to email us with your six picks against the spread if you go six for six, yeah, use DraftKings spreads. Yeah, use the spreads at DraftKings. If you go six for six, you don't have to use any money. We were just saying, give us your six picks and if you go six or six, we'll send you a Conveni on rich Nerve football for being again.
Speaker 3: We'll pro more in there than a nerd football. If you go six for six, that's a prize poll. Make it a big prize pack.
Speaker 4: Some koozies.
Speaker 3: Uh you know we have a mini Lowe Chrown calendar, Fall Newty calendar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 2: So the update Swims account or him him, Dan Bayer Monsi and uh Lo in chronic screen.
Speaker 6: People don't know this, but Disager has a secret six pack.
Speaker 2: See our prizes at gmail dot com. Honestly, the more the merrier. If you go six for six, we will hook it up. See our prizes at gmail dot com. One one Randall question and well, Danny, we're gonna get to a game and have a lot of fun, so it's all good.
Speaker 3: Yeah. If you want to get a head start right now to be a contestant for Brainwave.
Speaker 2: Dial, let's do it eight seven to seven, nine nine on Fox. My one question is do you put any stock whatsoever into the fact that one of the rams losses was at Carolina. I know it's week thirteen, we're talking like a month or you know, more than a month ago. But is there a part of you that's like, well, that does subconsciously give maybe the Panthers a little bit of confidence and maybe the matchup isn't as lopsided as that's the only difference. I'm just trying to might give a little more. I'm just trying to find a way to make this trying to find a way to make this game a little more interesting in my own minds, like you know, maybe, and obviously doesn't determine it any sort of outcome, but yeah, it gives them something to rally around, like, hey, we've done it before, We've done this, yeah, so it makes it feel possible. So that's that's the only edge there. So Brainwaves want to play next through it, I'm excited if you want to in all you have to do is match us Buffoons in the studio and you'll win a prize. It's all multiple choice and again, this is your chance right now to win a CNR on FSR Nerve Football Turbo Ball eight seven, seven ninety nine on Fox. If you want to play Brainwave, we do it next right here. Covino and Rich on Fox Sports Radio. Now it all comes down to this one game, the best of the best playing for the Lombardi. So if you're watching it home, watch like it matters. On a TCL Ultimate Series, the QM eight K or the QM nine K. This is Super Bowl football, bright stadium lights, fast cuts, big hits, bigger debates.
Speaker 3: Was he in?
Speaker 2: Did it move? Did it cross? TCL brings the ultimate brightness. If an Ultimate Black levels that has win this weekend, it'll move. It might move.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the picture stays clean from kickoff to the final drive. It's so clear you can almost smell the fresh cut grass. You shoe the ball, spin on the deep shot, the toe drag along the sideline, no blur, no hold up, run that back, rewind that. Let me know you don't need any of that. TCL brings it and go big. The Ultimate Series is available in a massive ninety eight inch class, So every seat is a great seat, not just the people in the middle. TV's are one of those things that you can never go too big. You really can't if you can't be in the stadium. TCL the Ultimate Series is the next best seat available at all major retailer. TCL the official TV partner of the NFL. Here for Super Bowl sixty. Hey, it's Rob Parker and Calvin Washington from The Odd Couple on Fox Sports Radio.
Speaker 7: And in addition to hearing us live weeknights from seven to ten pm Eastern on Fox Sports Radio, we are excited to announce brand new YouTube channel for the show.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: You can now watch The Odd Couple live on YouTube every day.
Speaker 7: All you gotta do search Odd Couple FSR on YouTube again YouTube, just search Odd Couple FSR. Check us out on YouTube and subscribe.
Speaker 2: Is John Harbaugh insane in the membrane? I think he's going crazy with his demands or does he deserve it? We're Covino and Rich. I'm Steve Covino, the real one, you know, the funky feel one. And that's Rich Davis. Oh dude, I'm so encouraged by I'm sorry. I know we're about to play a game, but I just saw video of Trent Williams. Big Trent Williams moving Doun really well in practice. Looks like he is a go against the Eagles on Saturday.
Speaker 4: So that's big.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a big one.
Speaker 2: And they're saying Pierce All's feeling okay, and they're showing Fred Warner doing sprints, saying that the nine or somehow get past the eagles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's doing little drills off to the side on his own.
Speaker 4: Now check this out, guys.
Speaker 2: We're live for the Fox Sports Radio Studio CNR on FSR. For over forty years, ty rack has been helping customers find the right tires for how, what and where they drive. Shipped fast and free back by free road hazard protection with convenient installation options like mobile tire installation tirack dot comy tire byk should be and your next next success success success can begin sooner than you think. Apply now and save with no application fee through February eleventh at University of Maryland Global Campus. This new year, put your goals within reach at an accredited state university. Learn more at UMGC dot edu UMGC dot edu. Now is time to hit us up Covino on urch FSR on YouTube because the game we're about to play is very interactive visually all right, It's a very visual game and we want you to be a part of it. We do it every Friday, sweeping the nation. Is time for brainwave.
Speaker 8: Boo, Do Coveno and race really share the same brainday?
Speaker 2: Rich shouting Janny Ray, Pacific Joe to measure you is their crew not far behind.
Speaker 8: We're one.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Brainwave.
Speaker 8: Try to make sense of the brain It's easy. We drop fun, sports, music, and entertainment questions and if you match with enough of these bosums, you win.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 1: On the count of three, reveal Brainwave. Who one, two, three, Yeah, Yeah, locked.
Speaker 8: In guys, You're on the same waveplank right now?
Speaker 3: All right, Happy Friday, Danny.
Speaker 4: You want to hear a fun fact.
Speaker 2: You know how the beginning of Brainwave, the intro you made where we're singing along to Weed, didn't start the fire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, Bridget Bardo passed away at ninety one.
Speaker 2: There are fifty nine names that Billy Joel names in that song, and only three people are still alive of the of the fifty nine, which.
Speaker 3: Are Oh you're gonna give us the Yeah, I think he's good, bar Trivia.
Speaker 2: Bob Dylan, Chubby Checker, and Bernie gets Other than that, think about it, Marilyn Monroe, Joe Damaggio all dead.
Speaker 3: You know, I actually used the urinal once next to Chubby Checker, and for the record, he didn't even take a peek swear.
Speaker 6: So he didn't he didn't do the twist, he.
Speaker 4: Didn't do the twist?
Speaker 1: Or check?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, right, checker, I guess not even just a bad pun, a true story.
Speaker 3: Hey, what kind of watch are you wearing? Let me take a look. All right, The questions in this game are all subjective. You just need to try and match the brain of CNR and the crew. We're gonna get our contestant from the studio line right now to see who's playing for CNR nerve football, and then we'll explain how the game goes. Ilo, I will use you for this. Would you love to travel too, beautiful? Gig Harbor, Washington, Omaha, Nebraska, Winter Park, Florida, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Boise, Idaho or Indy.
Speaker 6: I'm actually gonna go with gig Harbor Washington. Please don't make me regret it.
Speaker 3: What's up, Bride, Let's go, No regrets, bry All right, here's how the game works. I have five rounds ready to go. Our contestant needs to win two of them to be the champ and walk away with that football. I'm gonna ask questions and give three debatable answers to choose from the six of us in studio are going to write down our answers on these dry erase boards for our YouTube channel, and then on the count of three, Brian, you gotta wait till we count to three for you. You shout out your answer. You have to match with four of us to win the round, or no matter your answer, if all six of us in studio happen to match, you get the point automatically. All right, everybody ready, get your dry erase boards, right, Okay, We're gonna start round one with sports. Which of these games is the most intriguing wild card matchup this weekend? Packers Beers, Bill's Jags or Niners Eagles the most intriguing?
Speaker 4: I'm right, Packers Bears, Niners Eagles. What was the third one?
Speaker 3: Bills checks Bills er Man, Yeah, tough, right, it's really tough lockdown. Yeah, Brian, we need your answer on the count of three, one, two, three, Packers Bears has gotta be Okay, We're gonna start with mister Steve Covino.
Speaker 2: I said Niners Eagles for so many uses. I also said Rich is.
Speaker 3: A chubby Checkers, Niners Eagles, you got one a former champions, you got the forty nine ers.
Speaker 2: Where do they stand coming off a bad loss? They got players coming back. I don't know that's an intriguing matchup. Yeah, I mean, even though I just talked about big Trent Williams and Pearsall and I'm a Niners fan, I refuse to give the Homer pick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we talk about that's so odd. I didn't want to give the Homer pick because I think the real answer. And dude, I'm so sorry, Brian.
Speaker 2: I think Bill's Jags Josh Allen the hottest team.
Speaker 3: To Buzzers there too. All right, we go to ILove.
Speaker 4: Oh, I love poop. That's the.
Speaker 5: Can't stickers bears hes Okay, one need he needs to go three O down the stretch here?
Speaker 3: All right? Spotty is somebody on the chat playing.
Speaker 1: For Yes, I'm playing for k Raine nineteen.
Speaker 4: All right? Uh?
Speaker 3: He said Bill's Jags, and I said, Rich has never had a quote Chubby, you guys are you guys are math Mathematically that means Brian loses that run. I also said pack in Chicago, so I've matched with him. I'm a Packer fan.
Speaker 1: But the most intriguing game, hands down, is Bill's Jags.
Speaker 3: Come on, it's a close second, but the bival I know they are between green Walen Bays.
Speaker 2: It's why it's a great question, Brian. You got plenty of chances on the same brain wave. That's the point of the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Round two, let's go to music. Which of these eminem hits was the most enjoyable song to hear on the radio?
Speaker 4: Good? Good question?
Speaker 3: Not Afraid without Me or Stan? Which of these eminem hits was the most enjoyable when it came on the radio? Not Afraid Without Me or Stan? We're gonna write our answers down.
Speaker 4: Do you want to sing? You want to sing them?
Speaker 3: And is running out of ink? Okay, Sam, that sounds personal from all those ahotographs you're signing. He's just signing boom something. We're gonna go Okay, we're gonna go here. Brian's answer right now on the counter of three B one two three, not Afraid, not Afraid, he says, Okay, we're going to go in reverse order this time, so starting with you.
Speaker 5: IOWA ed, all right, well, maybe this is just my favorite eminem song of those three. I said without Me, and I think was that the big I think that was the biggest hit of those iow, Sam, the keyword was most enjoyable. Yeah, well, I didn't enjoy without it?
Speaker 3: You know what. At my hip hop station back when this was out, we played it fifty times a week. I loved it every time it came on Stand.
Speaker 4: Great song?
Speaker 1: What was our yo?
Speaker 3: That song?
Speaker 4: Danny g That song gave me.
Speaker 2: Chills, especially when I first heard it and I saw the video and everything else. But the most enjoyable That's where I'm confused of it.
Speaker 4: That's the key, right body?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Ka Range chimed in with Stan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I was.
Speaker 4: I thought it was a good song.
Speaker 3: I song, Yeah, Ryan, Sam wants you to remind him your answer.
Speaker 8: Stand, let's go.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm just trying to keep checking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for so far, I know what you got suck at trebek?
Speaker 4: Oh without me? Without me?
Speaker 3: Ah, So he's mathematically out of that choice?
Speaker 2: Is Cavino and I both also put down without me? As I like Stan, his wife is in the trunk murdered. I don't know if that's no.
Speaker 6: I forgot about that part.
Speaker 2: And Brian Brian, I listened to the wordage and the verbiage of the question meaning most enjoyable without me?
Speaker 4: It was like a fun radio song.
Speaker 2: I think not Afraid might be the best of those three songs, but Brian, it wasn't on the radio as much and it's not as it's more of.
Speaker 4: A pump up song, right, I don't know.
Speaker 2: For conversation's sake, I think Lose Yourself is the best song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, runaway, That's why I didn't put that. All right, we go to round three right now.
Speaker 8: I am not having here.
Speaker 3: I think you could rip off a couple in a row here. Let's go to the entertainment category. Which of these is the better first date? Idea mini gall dessert and coffee with a view or a food truck festival?
Speaker 4: I love question.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of debate on these three answers online.
Speaker 4: Alright, first date?
Speaker 3: Can you repeat them? Okay? Which of these is the Which of these is the better first date? No, mini golf, dessert and coffee with a view or a food truck festival?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Nowadays for adults?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, think about it. We're all going to write our answers down.
Speaker 1: What if it's dessert and coffee without a view, it's not.
Speaker 3: One of the choices, all right, all right? Everybody locked in? Yeah, yep, all right, Brian count of three one two three, Let's go mini golf. He says, mini golf. What's say you, Covino.
Speaker 2: If it was my high school daughter, I'd say mini golf, and I mean that I think it's a great first date for younger people. I'd say dessert and coffee with a view.
Speaker 3: What was your back hurt? And you go golfing.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, mini golf, bro all day, mini golf.
Speaker 2: That you can't do mini golf, you know why, because it's you get to talk, You get to walk around casually talk, play mini golf. Maybe get behind her like your chubs Peterson and be like it's.
Speaker 4: All in the hips.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying what you're saying to you know, is you're jumping right to dessert. Dessert and coffee sounds harmless. You're gonna talk and know somebody with a view. It sounds when has Cavino ever been into four play? That's true?
Speaker 3: Oh boy?
Speaker 1: Hey that was that was like a triple on Tondre Help.
Speaker 4: I need dude wipes?
Speaker 2: Oh at the bottom here festival?
Speaker 3: What about Karine?
Speaker 4: And I agree with him?
Speaker 9: Did go with mini golf? You want something fun? You want you want to have like a vibe. You get physical, you can nudge up against each other going to golf and stuff. Yeah, Daniel l Arrusso, and I have, you know, score check. What where are we at?
Speaker 8: I had?
Speaker 3: He's still in this two? Yeah it's two. He's got two, Danny, all right, but I agree with Ilo. I actually took a girl here for a first eight one of those food truck crawls, and it was fun.
Speaker 4: It was it was a really good all the time.
Speaker 3: No, you just nibble at you know, expensive though, nibble on the neck in the air.
Speaker 5: Danny, if you had picked mini golf, then he would have had a winner.
Speaker 1: That's because.
Speaker 3: All right, well we have two remaining categories, so you gotta go undefeated here be all right?
Speaker 4: Oh boy, let's go back.
Speaker 3: Let's go back to sports. Which of these NFL teams has the most attractive head coach opening the Giants, the Raiders, or the Falcons. Which of those NFL teams has the most attractive head coaching opening the Giants, the Raiders or the Falcons.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're all writing down answers. Man, that's tough, it is. That's a good one. That's a really really good one.
Speaker 4: What you get out here you go.
Speaker 3: Guys locked in? Yeah, yeah, yep, one, two, three, B You're okay, what do you say? I was sam, Oh my goodness, I said the Giants. Yeah that is that's a good answer. And I would have said that except I feel like with the Raiders you get to pick your own QB. So I said the Raiders. That's one point for you.
Speaker 1: Spot ka Rai Falcons.
Speaker 6: It's obvious and it's not even close. Come on now, Giants, Giants, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I wrote Raiders because I thought Danny g would automatically say Raiders. I forget I'd say Raiders. So I'm getting your back. Brian has so much upside. But the Giants have their quarterback. They got scattered. Boo, it's New York, thank you.
Speaker 6: It's the Giants and like ninety three young blue chip pass rushers.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, bad. We are not Brandwave today.
Speaker 3: Are both gonna have early CTV though.
Speaker 1: Here's what we're gonna here's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: We're gonna play the final round of this and even though Brian's out, I'm gonna be feeling I'm feeling good. It's Wildcard weekend. If Brian matches the final round. I think we give him a prize because he's been a good sport.
Speaker 3: All right, we have to do that after the We'll do that coming up.
Speaker 4: And weekend hobnobbin. But I love cyber running Lass Jennal.
Speaker 6: They I don't have to apologize to me, guys. NFL media reports the Tennessee Titans gonna interview former Dolphins head coach Mike McDaniel for their head coaching job. Dolphins meanwhile finalizing a deal to hire Green Bay Packers vice president of player Personnel John Eric Sullivan as their new general manager. The Baltimore Ravens today completed an interview with former Cleveland Browns head coach Kevin Stefanski for their head coaching job in the NBA. Esp HAD reports the Memphis Grizzlies are entertaining trade offers for two time All Star John Morant and the Dallas Mavericks. Star Anthony Davis has sustained ligament dan image in his left hand, and, depending on whether surgery is needed, could miss a number of months in college football. The NCAA today denied Ole Miss quarterback Trinidad Chambliss's waiver request for a sixth year of eligibility, However, Ole Miss can still appeal the decision. Finally, guys, it's pop quiz time for the two of you. Coming up tonight from Atlanta, of course, the second college football playoff semi final between Indiana and Oregon, and beginning to trend right now the concession prices at Mercedes Benz Stadium. So I'm gonna throw on an item. I want each of you to guess the price popcorn tonight.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, can I queen you do this right way?
Speaker 4: Pop quiz?
Speaker 2: Hotshot?
Speaker 4: Thank you? Popcorn?
Speaker 6: Popcorn is six dollars, Cavino eight dollars, two dollars. Oh, hot dogs two dollars, Covino dollars fifty two dollars. And finally, a regular beer.
Speaker 4: How much does that go for tonight? Two dollars four dollars five dollars.
Speaker 6: People are raised raving about how affordable and reasonable the concession prices are tonight at Mercedes Benz Stadium.
Speaker 3: Yes're known for that now, aren't they.
Speaker 4: That's that's great to hear.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Coming up, we do have the conclusion of brainwave and will do some weekend hobdob and hang tight more. Seeing our next have you ever wiped with a piece of dry single ply toilet paper and wondered is this as good as it gets?
Speaker 4: Well, it's not.
Speaker 2: Gets a lot better thanks to the wet extra large cleaning power of dude wipes that can I give you.
Speaker 4: From my son.
Speaker 2: We say extra large, we mean business. No matter what size of your mess, top to bottom, dudes has you covered for a confident clean They comfortably clean up whatever TP leaves behind. No maintenance wipes to bring, no way irritation, not a chance. It's time to make the trade of the season and switch from TP to wet extra large dude wipes and start experiencing the confident clean of dude wipes made from one hundred percent plan based natural fibers coming in a variety of scents and sensations like Mint Hill and Chay Shape butter. To protect your enzo, join the movie Men for a cleaner movement ed live in the Skid Free Zone, Available at Amazon and all major retailers. Again dude Wipe's best clean pants down.
Speaker 4: Today's Friday Friday. Let's go.
Speaker 2: It's Friday Live from the Fox Sports Radio Studio to Friday our show sponsored by DraftKings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NFL and NBA.
Speaker 4: Right now, use our code see our show Claim your prize, see our show.
Speaker 2: DraftKings dot Com again promo code see our show. The crown is yours Now. It's time Rich and Facing. By the way, Peak season Camino. Look for the newest team member. Workforce solutions from Express Employment Pros makes hiring easier. Visit expresspros dot Com. Find an office near you. Express could help you hire smarter and faster.
Speaker 4: It's time for.
Speaker 2: The tire rack Express Progress Pro Pro of the Week, and we talked about them earlier.
Speaker 4: Carson Beck is your Express Pro.
Speaker 3: The year ago. He couldn't even move his arm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that three yard rush the win last night, just how he handled the moment. The interview played, big, big win. Congrats to Carson Beck our Express pros Pro the Week.
Speaker 4: You see that.
Speaker 2: Viral clip of Lane Kiffin talking smack about Carson back floating around social.
Speaker 3: Media about his nil money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like he didn't deserve it?
Speaker 2: Like okay, all right, Uh, what do we want to get back to the conclusion of this gamer.
Speaker 3: Yes, let's get Brian from Yah Yes, sir, all right, really quick here, b We're gonna finish with sports, and Brie is going to sit in for Ilo. Here on this here we got great, Okay, if we were rocking our team's jersey and being a loudmouth in the opposing stadium, who would be in the most danger Rich in Philly me, Danny g in Kansas City or Coveno sharing his Yankees and Boston. Rich in Philly, Me and Kansas City or Coveno in Boston.
Speaker 4: Now this is for all the toasting, all.
Speaker 3: Right, we're all writing our answers. A good one.
Speaker 4: I think we got it now.
Speaker 3: Brian, Okay, Brian, your answer one, two, three, Cobo gotta be Boston, all right.
Speaker 2: We tried so hard for Brian, we tried so hard.
Speaker 5: I don't know what your answers are, but I'll have the same week, the same one, all right, Cono.
Speaker 1: Rich in Philly?
Speaker 4: You kidding me? You would get destroyed.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm scared to go to Philly back guy talk this week?
Speaker 3: She said, if all six of us match, though he's still Conny. Oh that's true, body, Rich and Philly Birds, I said, Rich in Philly, that's almost as impressive as going over six in a parley.
Speaker 2: Weirs, because we were all on the same brain wave except for you. Thanks Brian, Hey, Brian, who won courtesy of us.
Speaker 4: You know what that's like.
Speaker 5: It's like the Jets not having any interceptions all year and somehow happened, somehow happened.
Speaker 2: Congratulations yeo, Brian, congrat won, and the Philly is like.
Speaker 3: Bro, you say so, Yeah, he's so bad, he's good, And it's time for Hobb novel.
Speaker 4: Let's do this weekend.
Speaker 8: For the weekend, you're winning bets for talking points if you get stuck socializing.
Speaker 3: You ever done anything dangerous?
Speaker 1: You ever dance with the devil in the panel line?
Speaker 8: Friday brings us weekend Hob not.
Speaker 2: Only the hate I've showed Philly for the Niners this week. I'm a Mets fan, so when I go, I'm talking Eagles and Phillies fans. I feel like I'm scared of Philly. Jason, what do you watch you, buddy boy?
Speaker 3: We spent the whole segment yesterday on Reality TV.
Speaker 4: I gotta kick off with.
Speaker 2: Traders on Peacock because the new season is causing so much buzz. It's not my thing, but when my girlfriend's watching it, I can't help but not get wrapped in Michael Rappaport talking Smack Traders on Peacock. Also Spartacus, House of Asher on Stars, Spartacus is back, Marty.
Speaker 3: Supreme in theaters with Timothy Shallomey. I'm hearing great things and over Promised Episode one twenty three, we talked Fernando Mendoza and social media.
Speaker 4: That's our bonus pot on Cobino on.
Speaker 2: Rich FSR right, besides football Tonight, College, NFL Wildcard over the weekend, guys. The only thing I could really think of is all her fault on Peacock is like a wild drama beasting me on Netflix and great comedy Sagura Chappelle, Ricky Gervais, anything Danny.
Speaker 3: Will you guys finally watch land Man.
Speaker 4: I'm Marvin last Man.
Speaker 3: Sorry, you are lagging big time.
Speaker 4: Land Man. It is spotty anything or well we got We're going home.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, anyone get nothing, alright, go forty nine ers.
Speaker 4: Sorry Philly a river there you maybe
Speaker 2: See you in the promise going and enjoy your flues Ball