Speaker 1: It's another jewbile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, my name is Trevor. I'm calling for Infinity and I was looking for our customer.
Speaker 3: Carly, yes speaking, Yeah, Hi Carly.
Speaker 2: So I have your report in front of me, and it says that you've been having problems with your internet and you've been trying to get a hold of somebody.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know what's going on over there because I've been calling and emailing and texting and doing whatever the hell all of you want me to do. It's been two weeks. My internet has been out. I can't as my emails.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'm new here. Well, I will want to escalate your phone call to a manager, So if you could please hold for one second. Okay, fine, okay, one second.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is Trevor calling from Trinity. I was looking for or customer Derek.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, Hi, I heard so I have a I'm calling from customer service because apparently there's some sort of an issue with your internet.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know what's going on, but like this has been a couple of weeks now, like the internet it doesn't work. I mean how many times do you have to call you guys anama of you guys before you fix this?
Speaker 2: That's so crazy, because like I've had a couple of calls today with the customer who has similar issue as to you. So I don't know what it is. But also I'm new, I just started here, and so I would like to escalate your phone call to a manager.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I appreciate that, because like this needs to be fixed, like today.
Speaker 2: You feel what in mine? I could place you on a brief hold.
Speaker 3: All right, as long as we can get this figured out.
Speaker 2: Man, would you like me to do that now?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes, let's get it over with. Let's get moving. Hello. Well, hi, Hi, this is Carly. You called me? Is this the man I'm seeing? The manager? The man?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I'm wait what I thought you were the manager? I'm the man? No, no, no, I'm who are you?
Speaker 4: Am?
Speaker 3: I still on the line with like the internet provider?
Speaker 1: I well, I was, I was on the line with the internet provider. I'm looking for I'm supposed to be connected to a manager to escalate an issue.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what happened to me. What the hell? I've never heard of anything like this happening. Hello, Hello, Hello, hello, hello, Hello, are you the manager?
Speaker 2: No, this is Trevor. I worked for Trinity dot com. And who is this?
Speaker 4: This is Carly. You called me Trevor, Derek. I'm on the line too for some reason.
Speaker 2: So I spoke to both of you guys just a second ago, and I put you on a brief hold to speak to my manager because you're both having problems with your internet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you put us on hold together.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm sorry you guys. Like I'm new here, like I said, and I just spoke to both of you separately, but like then I put you on hold, but then somehow I put you guys together, and then I'm also here. So you guys, I think we're stuck on hold and I don't know how to get out.
Speaker 1: We're all stuck on hold together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think right now we should band together, because like I don't know how to get off of hold, and what are we gonna do?
Speaker 3: Band together? Band together?
Speaker 2: Talking about well, I don't know how you guys got on hold together. And then also I don't know how I got into your hold, and so now I think we're all stuck here, and like I don't know how to get out because nobody can hear us because we're on hold together, and like, what if nobody finds us?
Speaker 4: Dude, I'm going to hang up and call back and try to get somebody that actually knows what they're doing.
Speaker 2: You can't hang up. You can't hang up because we're stuck here.
Speaker 1: I'm going to hang up to and find somebody who isn't arraging, incompetent.
Speaker 3: Who not stuck here. Man, what are you talking? Oh?
Speaker 2: I forgot to tell you don't hang up here. I forgot to tell you. Guys, this is actually a phone brank, and this is Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your coworker and your roommate. Stacy set you guys up.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: She said that both of you guys have been telling her about the trouble you're having with your internet and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Wow, that was one of the weirdest things ever been through. Oh my god. Yeah, Like, nice to meet you. I guess nice to meet you too.
Speaker 2: So nice to meet guys, like know that we're stuck here together forever.
Speaker 3: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone pranks,