Speaker 1: I was talking to a white guy and he said he just found out he has like a higher percentage of caveman blood than most.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's crazy looking.
Speaker 1: What the fuck does that mean?
Speaker 2: I gotta text him.
Speaker 1: I have the phone.
Speaker 3: More get it?
Speaker 2: He actually get him a jeter bug.
Speaker 1: You got four numbers. Got to change him out. What do you make a new friends?
Speaker 3: Your Kala bears are racists, money turning stuff.
Speaker 1: I can't tell me. Fuck the frail ship because when my coke comes in, they got to use the scale that they weigh the whales with.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another phenomenal But my mama told me.
Speaker 4: The podcast where we dive deep deep into the pockets of black conspiracy theories, and.
Speaker 1: We finally worked to prove the conspiracies of anyone and everyone, everybody.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 4: We're rooting for every conspirator who's black.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and some of the Asians. It's a difficult time politically for we got we gotta link up, y'all. Know what I've been thinking about. Trump was talking about de I with the pilots. How come nobody's talking about de I with the bag handlers. Who maybe we get some white guys in there. Maybe it's not all Nigerians and Jamaicans.
Speaker 5: Who right, we got white guys in there, then I ain't got to worry about my Jordan's Come on, they don't know, they don't know how rare.
Speaker 1: These Yeah, they're looking for hokah, you know how any air force was I lost Atlanta?
Speaker 5: Yeah, this when I went to Nebraska.
Speaker 1: I'm touched in North Dakota. And also, it's just not a lot of white people who want give an airport off the planes.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's it's it is the most glaring sort of relationship of like poverty and wealth. It's like in looking at the hierarchy of the airport.
Speaker 5: Really, I think I don't think that. No, really, you know, haven't paid attention, you know what I mean, you don't notice it.
Speaker 2: It's always foreign people with the wheelchairs.
Speaker 1: Oh like when you get off and they got the they come and get them.
Speaker 2: It's always foreigners. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It feels like a true cast system.
Speaker 2: Right, it's never just like a guy named Randy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it feels like South Africa. Yeah a little bit, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've had some Yeah, I noticed it immediately in South Africa. I probably should notice it at airport, because you're right, it's the exact same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's still African.
Speaker 4: We went to uh we went to Cape Town for our for our honeymoon, and I remember having I was like, man, this is such a beautiful place and everything is so dope, and every single meal you have, you are it is white people sitting down and black people serving you. You noticed that, like after like meal number three, You're like, all right, come on.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I could handle that in Africa. That's that's very different than my Africa. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, I didn't go to anywhere.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, It's it's like I was incerely on and the whole time I saw one white lady and she was a Mormon, Yeah, and it felt like she had just been left there during the war, like she spoke creole and ship.
Speaker 2: But other than that, it was.
Speaker 1: Was just a bunch of Joman hunsus. Yeah. No, I went to when I went to South Africa. Man, it's crazy story.
Speaker 5: I was because they're shooting a movie and you know, they put you up in an apartment or something like that for the duration, and I got to pick the It was a big complex with like five different buildings, so you know, here are all the two bedrooms. So let's show you one from this building, one from that building, one from that building. It's like one hundred and ten degrees outside. And my boy was coming with me and his sister and they had their bags and I have my bags. One they had it was the white guy was showing us around the building manager and then the dude who was carrying the bags was a black dude. And this man didn't have a cart. And so we go to the first one and I'm thinking, okay, cool, he'll just set the bags down and this one we'll go pick a place and then he'll bring the bags there. He kept Once we were leaving, we were like, oh, let's see the other place he get. You know, he get the bags and we started lifting and I was like hold on.
Speaker 1: I was like wait, wait, wait, wait, wait wait wait, let me carry my bag.
Speaker 4: He's like no, no, no.
Speaker 5: And then the white dude was like, no, he's got it, no, no, no no. I just kept going like what he sure he got because he's sweating like.
Speaker 1: An I's but damn, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I remember as we were trying to leave, We're trying to get to the last building and these guys struggle. Finally I was like, hey, fuck that. I need my bag. I want my back, I want my bag. But the guy looked at me like, don't blow this for.
Speaker 1: Weird.
Speaker 2: Look I got a good thing going on, boss, And I'll.
Speaker 1: Tell you the story. We were shooting.
Speaker 5: We were shooting and uh, we were shooting somewhere in this movie with Vin Diesel, and the crew members were like the transport guys were bringing stuff off the truck. There was a table like there. It was like four white guys playing cards, but on the truck moving all the ship. You know, we're trying to set up for a different shot. It was all the black dudes. And then Vin goes, hm hm. He goes see this dynamic and I was like yeah, and he goes, I don't like that ship.
Speaker 1: They don't like that. I don't like that ship at all.
Speaker 5: And he tells this guy, his security guy, to go say something to him and the guy runs over whispers in like the head guy's ear and he looks up, looks at Van and then gets the work. And then Vin goes, good boy.
Speaker 1: God, damn, that's the best Vin Diesel story I've ever heard.
Speaker 5: He's just like I don't put up with that ship. I know we I know where in you you guys' town. I know this is how things might operate here, But on n Diesel production, that's not how this is going to operate.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know that was the rich that you could get to clap it white man. That exciting. That's way cooler than all them explosions. Yeah, yeah, I want to see him doing that more.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I was like, Yeah, that dude, that's that's a cold dude right there. I'm about to do that in adulta lounge tomorrow. Damn. It's not gonna work. It's not gonna work. It all out our guest today.
Speaker 4: We haven't intro we all done any formalities, but we're so happy he's here. He's a phenomenal actor, comedian, writer. You know him from from New Girl, you know him from Fargo, you know him from so many phenomenal shows. He has his own podcast podcastultiple podcasts. He's a man of so many talents. Give it up for Lamore and Morris, everybody. Thank you, hell, thank you.
Speaker 1: I don't know why when you said that, I thought I was going to hear applause.
Speaker 2: We have yeah, we have like buttons.
Speaker 1: Buttons, he was.
Speaker 2: Alone, very alone.
Speaker 1: We like to remember that to each other. I do realize we're alone. You're dive o'clock. We're still alone. Yeah, we're We're so happy you're here.
Speaker 4: When you came to us with the conspiracy that I think has a lot of of I would say terrifying implications for our listeners.
Speaker 1: I would say that this I think it has a bigger, a bigger sort.
Speaker 4: Of like influence than maybe the the language suggests.
Speaker 1: Really I think so.
Speaker 4: I think if this were to be true, it would be in a complete unearthing of a lot of the way that we live currently.
Speaker 1: It would make our current structure double terrible or or we like we double got got, or.
Speaker 4: Terrifying for the powers that be, if you want to be optimistic about it, I don't know, okay, or.
Speaker 1: Or not even terrible.
Speaker 5: I would just say I would just say people will become more enlightened and would probably would probably think differently, behave differently, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I think these crackers changing for nothing.
Speaker 2: OK.
Speaker 4: Well, let's tell but you said my mama told me black people were here first. Yes, tell us everything you know you mean, give it give it all to us.
Speaker 5: Well, you know again, Yes I am. I'm a science expert. Yes I am anarchy.
Speaker 1: And I'm sorry I didn't say that in the intro. People people usually don't say and I like to shock them.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: My travels and my digging and my carbon fourteen dating, that's the term.
Speaker 6: And of course I keep on my hip Classic Indiana Jackson, that's my name.
Speaker 7: One.
Speaker 5: Yes, but uh yeah, no, I actually you know this didn't actually come from my mom.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know this came from you know.
Speaker 5: I was watching a podcast years ago, like five years ago, with this guy named Hotep Jesus we're familiar with Jesus here, and he was talking to Joe Rogan about something. And usually there's when you watch like a Rogan episode and there's like a specialist on there. Depending on what it is, there's like some pushback, some give and take. You know, they might say something controversial specialist, depending on the specialist, no pushback.
Speaker 1: Listen, I don't know what you're talking about. Okay, no idea, you know what.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, yeah, god, but you know, you know I'm watching this guy Hotep on there, and he said he was like he was just breaking it down logically. You know, Africans have been sailing before anyone, you know, so and they're Africans in the Caribbean. You know, what was stopping black folks from coming to the Americas? You know what I mean, we were already. His theory or his thought, and there's other authors who talk about it, was that the slave trade was the was the source of the least amount of Africans in America, that we were already here, you know, and so instead of you know, instead of bringing slaves over, they came and then conquered. And that's how you take slaves as opposed to shipping, because you know, they were estimated I think twelve million slaves that were that left Africa as a part of the slave trade, but ten million survived, you know, two million, two plus million died off, you know, throughout the journey, right, but then only like less than four hundred thousand actually came to America, oh, you know, according to like primary source or something like that. But you know, so, so for me, I look at that as as a logical basis to say, huh, maybe maybe we were here already and just got conquered slowly. Conquered, you know what I'm saying, Like, I don't think that's a far fetched idea. And when you think about it, so many folks have a certain mindset, you know, the quote unquote slave mentality, because you do feel that you come from this thing and you always have to overcome this thing, when that's not exactly the case. And I think there's a lot of folks that do teach you know, extensive Black history, not just what you learn in you know, like public schools and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean to that point, would I think we can almost immediately agree on is the fact that like our public school educations are not sufficient in sort of like uh, giving anybody a full.
Speaker 2: History and the trump Bibles.
Speaker 1: That's going to come up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just it just does not we do not have a sufficient perspective on whatever our history is, no matter who was here.
Speaker 5: First, right, Yeah, I think and I think you never will just because it's history. To me, history especially from so long ago, is theoretical, you know what I mean, it's his story. So you're taking the word of someone before video cameras were around, right, you know what I mean? Yeah, history, you know, Yeah, history is written by the victors. That's that's how it works.
Speaker 1: My question about the Africans, right, yeah, because we're assuming the Native Americans came over via the ice bridge right long long ago from Alaska and not that how they say people came over here. I didn't know I came over like when like out past Alaska. It was like but at one point there wasn't there was an ice bridge that it was just like connecting connecting it and they came over.
Speaker 2: And then went down through the America.
Speaker 1: Right, and then that ice slowly melted, and so they assumingly came from the east down. Africans assumingly came from the west coast right. And then at some point they also said there was like Scanninavians who came did are we saying that there was a time where they all met?
Speaker 2: And are though?
Speaker 1: Like did those people mix? And that's what Native America. That's how you get light scans. Yeah, that's where the light scan race came from. Oh yeah, the light skin race. The light race I love to bring up on this podcast the place right now, you know, the race turn up the heat.
Speaker 4: A little nervous right about, because my.
Speaker 1: Most interesting thing that would be when did they all inter that. It does seem to make sense to me that they would come from West Africa because what they say about slaves anyways, is that all those crops could be grown here, right, rice, peanuts, all that shit could be grown in West Africa that came over here. So it's like, was there a time where because I think that was probably a great time Native Americans and black people just chilling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they found I mean if they found ancient Egyptian you know artifacts in Ohio and in Arizona, you know, in these different places, which means.
Speaker 2: That could have just been like a nigga buried them.
Speaker 1: Know, I mean, like you know what I'm saying, And you know that's like there's certain there's certainly were the seafaring in that way, Yeah, there were.
Speaker 5: There were the primary you know people who lived on the waters, you know what I mean, Like they were.
Speaker 1: Like coming from that far. The Centali people would be like Mansamusa type.
Speaker 4: So I think my understanding is that both groups like were sort of like I read something This is giving away a little bit of the research, but I read a thing that was basically saying that they found evidence of like people back in like the US Virgin Islands and Espanola, and like a bunch of the Caribbean based off of the spearheads that they used in West Africa. That basically, like they recognized this weird alloyed mixture as the same mixture that they would find on the spearheads of the African people. And that's how they figured out that, like, oh, they were the ones that introduced this form of weaponry in this area.
Speaker 1: I which side, because one side is no black poppy. I think that's it. Some time there was just one dud. He just that on a little tight.
Speaker 2: I like to think that that was in their culture from the beginning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody introduced that. That's not they see the ships from the beaches, no problem.
Speaker 5: But no, I think I don't think the implications would mean some sort of uprising or negative.
Speaker 1: No, I don't, I don't. I'm not saying some type of a negative. I'm talking about a society that or even not a society as much as like a loose group of people. But I'm just talking about the idea that there was a peaceful mingling before the I think I think it was. That's that's what's exciting to me. I would like to.
Speaker 5: I would like to believe that it was you know people just people weren't caught up with you know, race. People were just like, oh cool, you look different.
Speaker 1: All let's fuck. I was thinking about that the other day though, And this is like, I'm trying to be a good person about this. If I was to encounter a new race when I had never seen one in my entire life, I would be like, we should kill them. If I like, if I had never seen that ship before, I would like, just that's like you'd be like, yo.
Speaker 2: No, no.
Speaker 4: I think we also have to keep in mind that race was so different back then, do you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, that's what I'm saying. It wasn't just.
Speaker 4: Like oh you're a different color than me. It's like, literally you are shaped different. You are feet taller than I am or shorter. Like literally we look like different species. And human history tells us that when we encounter different species in the animal kingdom, certainly we we tend to kill it first. And yeah, yeah, maybe, Like I don't think I like biting that.
Speaker 1: I keep keep it. I'm suspicious when I see somebody new on my block, I'm always thinking about killing it. I love that murder is the first place I truly it would.
Speaker 2: It would be shocking in a way that would really scare me. I think.
Speaker 4: I think even if you are, even if you are the only person who feels that way in this room, human history tells us there are more of you than there are of me.
Speaker 1: Certainly, people just been conquering people.
Speaker 2: Makes sense.
Speaker 4: So you hear this on Rogan from Hotel Jesus, you.
Speaker 1: Immediately it sounds like you're bought in. You're you adopt this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just because I look at history as like what we talked about, look at history as just like a theory, you know what I mean. I don't just believe everything because someone wrote it down, you know what I mean? Like I used to write short stories as a kid. Okay, completely made up ship. You're just writing a story, you know what I mean? Can you imagine? And then let's look up let's look at movie scripts, right, let's look at books, fiction books. Let's say in five hundred years, you know, the world is gone or whatever, ten thousand years, but some of these some of these things are left behind. Now, someone picks up a drawing from me, and they hear about this little boy named la mourn with a twelve inch penis every girl in this school like this man conquered. So I'm gonna be living.
Speaker 2: That wasn't short stories, that was smart.
Speaker 1: Yea is also very old.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you lemon.
Speaker 1: They're gonna have schools named after be Long Dick Morris. They're gonna have schools. It's gonna be you know, flags with my face on.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be on coins, you know what I mean, just because someone found this old thing and someone perfect artifacts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is that's a crazy thought to think they're just gonna find like the demolitions man script. But that's.
Speaker 2: They used to eat taco bell all the time.
Speaker 1: But if you think about it, that's.
Speaker 4: So much more likely than them fucking finding a PBS documentary about the truth. They're gonna be like Once upon a Time in Hollywood is the way it went.
Speaker 1: This documentarian shared it with her. I think Brad Pitt beat up Bruce Lee. That's not the white race is gonna revive it. I think that's how they got here already. Uh No, that's the I like this. I'm with it. I bought into I like it. I I do wonder why we're not as big as the other seafaring people, i e. The Polynesians, because that's how they got so big. They say, right, is because they were such a seafaring people that they got it.
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 1: I guess they just like taste.
Speaker 2: You have to be really.
Speaker 4: Hardy to like travel this, especially before modern So it's not that's why they're big. It's more that they are big because they survived.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people like big and strong.
Speaker 5: Are you are you implying that black folks aren't as big and strong as Polynesians.
Speaker 1: I've always said that he's got a nasty it's not something as big as hell. We can all agree. Yeah, yeah, they are. But you got to look at Africa. Africa.
Speaker 5: I'm sure there are civilizations. Africa is probably the most diverse. Well, it is the most diverse place in the world. We've got in Africa. You could find the shortest people in the world. You can find the tallest people in the world. You can find the smartest people in the world. You can find the dumbest people in the world. You know, you know grass Ship.
Speaker 2: You know a bunch of African Troy Palamalus.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a bunch I know, I know as money as you know smans here in America.
Speaker 1: Here in America, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You go to Africa, I'm sure there's I'm sure there's civilizations where people they don't people don't look real.
Speaker 1: He's just so big and gift.
Speaker 4: You know what, Maybe maybe maybe they just sent their biggest and best here, but back home it's just a bunch.
Speaker 1: Of like.
Speaker 2: I would be so upset if I was a little.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like bro.
Speaker 5: Ship, but he's really just like five Nine's.
Speaker 2: Just like ship.
Speaker 1: So you you buy into this? How much are you now, like? Uh?
Speaker 4: Spreading this? This conspiracy? Is this like you sit down with friends and family and you announce hep, folks, I've got a new, a new perspective on things.
Speaker 1: No, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't spread it just because I haven't done the research. You know, my I just this is here. It's not just from Hotel Jesus. I've heard it from other people. But when he explained it, it made he made it make sense to me. Yeah, oh logically that makes sense. But just because something makes sense to you logically doesn't mean it's true.
Speaker 1: Nope, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I just found out that key limes are not kiwi and lime mixed together.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 1: You thought that was yo yo. He doesn't know you're even saying dumb.
Speaker 2: Shoot on here.
Speaker 1: That was I really thought that that was. I never heard you say something stupid about.
Speaker 4: I'm thirty seven years old that Legit was like, was key lime because it's Kiwi and lime mush together. And then I found out that's just they're just limes and the keys.
Speaker 1: It's kate eu why Yeah. But but if you're dumb, you can piece together dumb though you're you're this is crazy. I'm not proud to say. And it saysn't me bragging. Trump got us all fucked up.
Speaker 5: You actually thought like the key we had a dick. It was like, fuck that line or somebody exceeds.
Speaker 1: So they didn't take hany traits. It didn't look like a hairy nutsack nothing. It just looked like, al, we don't see what key limes look like. It's like they don't put it on the bottle. They see the pie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. And if you look at that pie, it's a weird color for lime.
Speaker 1: It is a very light green. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So in my mind, I started with the pie and I presumed, and then eventually that flavor started to become ubiquitous in all things.
Speaker 1: But it started as pie baby.
Speaker 5: My question to you is how long did it take you along this path of thinking to just look it up? Like at one point when you thought that these two species came together, you said, let me just checked it.
Speaker 4: I got bad news for you. I never looked it up. I was so confident. And then I was so confident I said it to my father to his face, and then he said, what the fuck? What the and then we had a long talk about stupid about it.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: My point is that you can.
Speaker 4: Create a logical progression that then eventually folds in on you. So I hear you when you say you don't share.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say also to that end, when black supremacy is involved, I've even more inclined to kind of not look it up.
Speaker 2: And just like hey, the oil man said.
Speaker 1: To the oil man, it's a good hustle man.
Speaker 4: So before we take a break, you and I think you were saying this earlier. You don't believe this information to be at all like threatening to the world.
Speaker 5: No, I just think it's almost like Trump saying I'm gonna, you know, release the the files of JLK and you know, m OK and stuff like that. I go, Okay, I think it just might add a little bit more clarity. But we're still here already. We still have to exist and live. That doesn't necessarily change anything, you know, whether we find out the government was behind it, which we know they were, you know, people now are just more aware that. Okay, maybe I maybe I should rethink. You know, these strong stances I take based off of something that I learned.
Speaker 1: In the school. That's also by the way, how you know Trump flies no flag. Yeah, he's like we did that ship.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you because he's like doing that's why you fuck with me, right, I didn't do that.
Speaker 1: I know nothing to do with that. You know, I wouldn't even know MLK.
Speaker 2: I had nothing to do with in shooting.
Speaker 1: I wasn't there. I wasn't there. Were looking deeply into it. Apparently he was shot. We don't know if he was shot. You know, he was into I was shot to shoot me, shot me here. I heard it coming. I guess this guy good near.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that's the way I look at it. Yeah, I look at it the exact same way. It's not gonna shift it the way. It's just gonna shift the way we think.
Speaker 4: Well, here's where I'll challenge you is that I do agree with you that in this moment, if they tell us that the CIA was behind the killing Martin Luther King Junior, nothing happened for us. But I do think if they would have found out in the years closer to that, it could have created a real like uprising in this country. And I wonder how much of the release of the information is timed in a way where they go like, oh, we've neutered them enough.
Speaker 1: To look like as opposed to it's Trump laying it out, it's like it was time to let this go.
Speaker 4: I'm saying that, like, if we found out today that Kamala did in fact win the election, that creates an actual uprising.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it immediate. Yeah, so immediate.
Speaker 4: But if we find out twenty years from now Kamala won the election, yeah, every body goes to work the way they always knew they will.
Speaker 5: All the players are getting gone, you know, all the you know, so it doesn't really affect them less.
Speaker 1: If we've moved on, you know what I mean. Yeah, it's like except for your one friend who's radicalized to stop talking about it.
Speaker 4: Right, And so in that way, I guess that I that's where I see this as less of a threat than it probably is is because there's just been so much time that like people just go, yeah, what the fuck am I going to do about it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And I mean they're trying to get over our they're trying to have us get over our recent past. Why people be like slavery was two hundred years a fuck about five.
Speaker 5: Damn bro damn about those books.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's I think that's why they don't give a fuck about what happened to the Native Americans is because they were like, bro, we didn't even have our system built yet. Yeah, we were just that was our That was some like oh ship, they weren't even cook in America.
Speaker 1: I think I think somewhere deep in their arts they do know how bad that was. Though. That's why they're so scared of immigrants now. It's like, you hit the craziest lick of all time. This ship was sweet, you stole this whole ship, and yeah, of course you're scared people are gonna come over and get it, because like I think about that sometimes it's like that's why they're so worried about keeping their way of life. They're like, we committed a crazy like, why would you not try to keep these resources? I can't fold on none of it.
Speaker 2: I can't. I got to stand on it. I got we we stole this ship.
Speaker 1: Kids.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a power thing, you know what I mean? No one like no one, No one wants to give up how much power they have. You know, So when I hear when I see certain things happening, and I go, I go, you know, like, oh, so many white folks doing this, white folks doing that, And I go, if I was in power, I wouldn't want to give that shit up either, So what's your what's what you're you gonna do about it?
Speaker 1: And also because I want to take it like I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm not trying.
Speaker 1: To, Like I don't know if anybody's looking for equality, Yeah, it's like for equality. I just want to. I want to.
Speaker 2: I want to.
Speaker 1: I want to. I want to pass you.
Speaker 5: And then it's like, well I wants to pass you, wants to pass you, and I feel like that, you know, it's difficult, it will be difficult to come by. I'm not one hundred percent sure we'll see a completely equal society in my lifetime.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It's it's always going to be uh, it's always gonna be off balance, you know what I mean. That's just how it is strong enough thing where no one wants to give that ship up.
Speaker 1: Keep talking like that, Olivia is gonna cut your mic.
Speaker 2: I want it to be.
Speaker 5: I want everybody to say Kumbaya and just be like, yo, I rock with you or with you?
Speaker 1: A what do you do? I can I can learn from you? Can you learn from me?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Man, let's build that'd be that'd be great. But then how do you? But then how do I? How do I have a better car than.
Speaker 1: The sage? And also systemically, we need an underclass for this whole to work.
Speaker 4: And I and I think we, I think we've created so many hierarchical systems that even if we were to unpack it via rate, we would still have it about height, we would still have it about weight, we would still have it.
Speaker 1: About cars and jewelry.
Speaker 4: And so it would require too many things to unpack to actually get to some truly egalitarian place of joy and peace.
Speaker 1: So what point does that do we do we take the idea of that's just the nature of the man and we get busy, how we get busy or is it like something that could be worked up to. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think that's I don't have an answer to that.
Speaker 1: I was watching Silo.
Speaker 4: I don't know if y'all watching at all, but one of the things that this isn't a spoiler for the show, but it's humanity lives in a silo now and the world in theory is poison and that is how.
Speaker 1: They understand the world. The same as that video game.
Speaker 4: Hey man, I'm just I don't know, probably got the rights to it, I know what that.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: Fallout's a different show but very similar.
Speaker 1: They're in bunkers.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, but Silo they legit think they can't even go outside. I think with with with Fallout, they know they could go outside. It's just fucked up up there, right. But anyway, with Silo, one of the things the principles of like their existence inside the silo is them going, we don't know how we got here, we don't know who built this silo. We know we can't or that outside is dangerous and someday we can go back outside but today, ain't that day. That's like their doctrine. And I was thinking, I said it to my wife. I was like, that's kind of cold to just restart a society and be like, ain't no history, history don't exist. We in here, get it, get it, get in all right. We need to take a break. Ye take a break, and when we come back, we'll be back with more and more and Morris more.
Speaker 1: Ma.
Speaker 2: Mama told me.
Speaker 4: Lamar, and I did a little bit of research on your conspiracy that I would love to unpack with you. I'll tell you that I don't know shit. I'm you heard the key Lime comment. Not a learned man, but I did google a lot of things and I want to run them your way. So agreed, disagree, let's figure it out together. There are some people who claim that black people actually existed in America thousands of years before white people came to this country. Those same people, and some of them more extreme than others, But those same people also claim that Africans were the ones who originated in America, that we are, in fact the indigenous group of America more than fifty thousand years ago, and that the Mongols came over from a different like after a different era, any different sort of pathway, and then ended up crossbreeding with us, thus creating what we now understand to be Native Americans. That is the hotep literature interpretation of our current American makeup. So in theory, that's that's how black people started in this country. Now, a plenty of white googling will tell you that that is completely false. Yes, the white man's history will say, that's completely false that Native Americans were here first. Now they admit that sort of, but they certainly don't say that black people were first. They say that the first black people, however, got here in the early fifteen hundreds, which if you are in fact a historian, you know, Christopher Columbus claimed to have gotten to America in fourteen ninety two, but never actually got to America ever in his lifetime.
Speaker 2: The Caribbean.
Speaker 4: You only made it to the Caribbean, and he went back like three times and beat the shit out of them every single time he came.
Speaker 1: But he did say, he said, when he came here, he met black people.
Speaker 4: Right, because they already existed in the Caribbean, because we had been here, because we had been here, and that's the thing we were talking about earlier with uh, the African the Mali tribe had already made touch in the Caribbean, leaving behind those spearheads that ultimately became the weapon of choice for the native Caribbean people.
Speaker 1: Had it, boy man, damn, it would have been a good time to be dark. You would have been. You might have been life scanned for back then.
Speaker 5: Yea better than us unseen at night, better than us.
Speaker 1: I would, I would, I would, I would not.
Speaker 2: That would be crazy. That's probably the best time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But all that said, if and there the again, the white man's history tells that the earliest black African person came to America in fifteen oh one, Columbus doesn't. In fact, you're here in fourteen ninety two, which does mean that as far as people who sort of colonized America or sort of like introduced themselves to America, black people did precede white people.
Speaker 1: The original colonizers, settlers or whatever settlers.
Speaker 4: Was it already called America then no, it didn't have certainly an American an English name Africa to.
Speaker 5: Africa.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That's the tricky part though, is that will never know, We'll never know.
Speaker 5: You know, they're going to say one thing, other folks are going to say one thing, and then you know, it's just left up to.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 5: That's why I believe that even if it did come out as fact, that's will actually happen because it doesn't change the state in which we're in today.
Speaker 2: You know, what.
Speaker 4: Would people even do about it? Are Are you going to give up your home?
Speaker 1: Yeah you're not. Yeah, No one's gonna give up like you shouldn't.
Speaker 5: You shouldn't give up your house because because of what happens.
Speaker 1: Nothing that happened before they erected this system is going to make any change in the system. Yeah, but it would be nice to know. It would be nice to know that.
Speaker 4: It would feel good. Yeah, there are people I'll tell you guys this. They're there, and I'm sure you're familiar. The Moorish Americans are familiar.
Speaker 1: More is that the uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well so they they do expand into that. Yes, the more the Moors where the funny hats, absolutely, but the Moreish American there are temple There are organizations inside of the Moors that believe in sovereignty. And part of the reason they believe in sovereignty is they believe that black people's, or rather white people's ownership in this country is completely falsified. That like they they basically usurped it a bunch of land from us that wasn't ever supposed to happen in the Louisiana purchase. That like, we in fact were the ones that were old land in the Louisiana purchase.
Speaker 1: And then they just like, oh, like are they're saying that the Louisiana purchase was not from the Native Americans as we see it, they were negotiating a bye from black people. I think they're either way, the deal was bad, right, yeah, that deal was. It was like only the Asians I think got the worst deal in like, yeah, no, it sucks for sure.
Speaker 4: But but they're saying, like, yo, we were supposed to be the victors in the Louisiana purchase and instead white people took all.
Speaker 1: The land, so we were supposed to trick the Natives.
Speaker 2: I don't love that.
Speaker 1: Again, that's still we were supposed to be the devil. They're supposed to be black devil. What the fuck we're supposed to be calling them uns they were?
Speaker 4: Now there's no real evidence of this claim, obviously, but it is it feels possible, at least to me, that like the total American footprint would be much more complicated than what's being presented. That this was just a country completely filled with Native American people and nothing else until white people arrived makes no sense to me.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing is, like, I don't know if it would make me feel better because just that idea is complicated enough to me. That there was full of Native Americans and you came and killed them and put them on resident that's already terrible. I don't it doesn't whatever happened, you cleared.
Speaker 2: The shit out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, everybody they yeah, somebody.
Speaker 5: Clearly you can see someone conquered. Yeah, you know what I mean, which is the way shit was done back then.
Speaker 1: And I think the conquering the biggest conquering though South America.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: No, I mean Genghis Khan conquered the world.
Speaker 4: He like literally, I think there's some crazy number where like a heard of humanity is like genetically related to get Yeah.
Speaker 2: No he beat Will Will.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Oh my god, he was Will. You know that's impossible. Also, Also, I'm the same guy who believes in lizard people, so I we should have started with looking at all this like this, I go, ye, this is all one big mystery to me.
Speaker 4: I was getting lizard people vibes, but I didn't want to be rude. Really yeah, I mean he he really felt bought in from from a dude named Hotel Jesus. That oh that feels that's fair, Like you could play around with lizards's double eyelids and all that people.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, it's not even that. It's not it's not even that I believe it.
Speaker 5: I don't actually believe in that, but if I saw it, but if if someone presented that to be fact, I would go, like, this makes sense, yeah, because the truth is stranger than fiction. This world is so mysterious. There's so much uncovered things, so many the uncovered things that we have no idea of, you know what I mean, And all the stuff that we do believe is a theory. So we go, ah, man, that's you know, what if what if something strange?
Speaker 1: When when people say the world is flat, I go, I'm not gonna knock you for it. I don't know. I know it's round.
Speaker 2: I do think that one's stupid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know it's round, But I'm also not gonna be like you're due, Hey, believe what you want to believe.
Speaker 2: Man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: There's people out there that believe Michael Jordan's better than Lebron James. People are crazy. Oh wow, okay, people are crazy.
Speaker 2: You know they then.
Speaker 5: They just found a square like some sort of square, perfectly square structure on Mars.
Speaker 1: But the picture of it, and I go, when did that get there?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Like, how did that form? Did it form?
Speaker 2: Natural?
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 1: You know? What the fuck?
Speaker 5: It could be that we've been around so damn long that this conversation has happened a billion times of history, Like who knows?
Speaker 4: I mean, that is the argument in the matrix, right, is that like we have restarted and ended civilization multiple times, that like we are not as unique as we think we are. All this ain't our first swing. That planets build, they die, and then we get another chance.
Speaker 1: That it's not even interesting, Like it's just we've been doing the same ship too, Like it changes a little bit, Like was it you who was telling me about how the Mayans had museums? No, damn, who was I talking to about the museums? Yeah, they had museums of ancient artifacts. And then you're like, oh, this is like it's all been okay. I mean, I guess the internet's new, but the same We've been doing the same basic ship and then it gets to a point where it's on to because there's too many people in the breaks down. Here happened again? Probably fuck y'all niggas a bleak uh.
Speaker 5: With that being said, none of this is true. I'm not a scientist like I claim to be earlier in.
Speaker 1: I would still like to get booked for your shows.
Speaker 5: Most people would consider me ignorant. So if you okay with that, I would love to come and do your mind. I'm making my round these lives.
Speaker 1: Shout Jesus, here's what we need to do.
Speaker 4: We're gonna take one more break and then because I now am very excited that that you are a lizard person rising. You know what I mean, You're you're you're finding yourself inside of a lot of conspiracies.
Speaker 1: I actually have a number of other.
Speaker 4: Conspiracies related to black people and the origins of our understanding.
Speaker 1: Of the world that I want to run your way.
Speaker 4: This is very exciting. We're gonna take a break. We're gonna come back with more. Lamore Morris or my mama.
Speaker 8: Told me, how is my man supposed to schmeet his meet with this ship?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 8: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're back, We're back with more.
Speaker 4: Morris was still talking about the possibility that that black people were here first. Now were it sounds sounds like we're all mostly bought into this premise. Now, let's talk a little bit about black people inventing Greek mythology. That is an argument that I've read, Uh watch videos of niggas claiming that we are Actually this is a Bobby hand it.
Speaker 1: Classic. It's one my man. But together, wait, that the idea of Greek mythology and all of all of its characters and players was invented by black people.
Speaker 4: Not only invented by black people, but that we are the source material for Greek mythology, that God, that black people were gods on this planet, and it is only through time and sort of the stealing of our essence. He claims that we gave it away to white people so that we could rebuild to something greater than God's.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he knows.
Speaker 4: He says, that's what we did, is that we gave it all the way so that we could become greater in the eventual future, but he claims that the Greek gods were just black people.
Speaker 1: We could throw.
Speaker 4: Lightning bolts and fucking you know, have full grown peace will come out of our puss.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've heard to a six seven nigga. Yes, big or Scotty or Scottie. That's Greek mythology. That's a tragedy if ever there was one.
Speaker 5: I would have won six championships without Michael Jordan's Okay, Scotty, he's a lizard person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would.
Speaker 1: I would agree with that. I love Scott I'm from Chicago.
Speaker 4: Hey me took well part.
Speaker 2: Oh that didn't look like it?
Speaker 1: What that Chicago? I gotta be honest.
Speaker 2: Chicago are here from the city.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hunter first and Egleston okay, hell yeah? Yeah, And I moved.
Speaker 5: I moved around a lot though. I ended up going to Week in high school. Yeah, Glenn Allen and went to college do Page, Yeah, I know Page, yea, I know.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Listen, man.
Speaker 5: They have a fine theater establishment, very very fine.
Speaker 1: Italian trying to get in onions Polish people.
Speaker 4: So so you hear that you're bought in, you believe this, You're you're open to this as a possibility.
Speaker 5: I can't say that I'm open to the idea that we were throwing lightning bolts, but the idea that.
Speaker 1: We we believed.
Speaker 5: In our power so much so that we felt like the supreme beings, you know what I mean, there's the idea that guys like that, now, I know, I mean, there's people like that with that kind of you know, I do you know I could do anything?
Speaker 2: God body?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but back, you know, there are certain things that we don't explore on a common scale here and and and in the world, which is like being being able to use sound to like move pyramids and things like that. Those are apparently I'm just saying, apparently they had that.
Speaker 1: They possessed that power.
Speaker 5: They can use the elements that they could use one hundred percent of their brains to control things and manipulate weather and do all this stuff. Right, so I could. I wouldn't be shocked if that was a real thing. I wouldn't be shocked. It's just so far fetched because there was no there's no evidence of that.
Speaker 4: Sure, you know what I mean, completely completely disconnected from our lived experience in a way that you couldn't beginning to prove it even if you wanted to.
Speaker 5: Because there's no way that people back then were able to like fly and you know, do all these things when I can barely touch backboards.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I do believe that it was a dude telling the story who said that though I was keiding a start throwing bitch strong as one of my sons me.
Speaker 2: Strong, I'm just trying to finish your cup, picked dog.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I'm not. I'm not completely body. You're not completely bought in on that now.
Speaker 4: Now, what I will also say is is another thing that bobby him. It claims is that black people originally settled Ireland, France, Russia, and Bosnia, and that Stalin did not, in fact killed twenty million people because his nation would have turned against him, but instead he did ethnic cleansing in Russia and basically eliminated remaining black population that like, we were the main folks in Russia, and then Stalin.
Speaker 1: Russia always been that cold.
Speaker 2: I think the whole that's too recent.
Speaker 1: That's too recent for that kind of I read it and I was like, all right, man, that's you're being a wild yea, that's like that.
Speaker 5: And that's the thing with like when when history is so recent, it's not necessarily theoretical, you know what I mean. It's like, Okay, well there is footage, or there might be books, there might be photographs, you know, and and and you know people telling the tale that are still around, that are still either ancestrs.
Speaker 1: Then that's more believable.
Speaker 4: The game of telephone hasn't even gotten long enough for you to put.
Speaker 1: In something silly. That being said, there's already Holocaust iers. That's true, you know what I'm saying. That's like, that's like they're like like especially with the way things are working now, and you see, like I'm speaking more just specific Americans, you see how the misinformation goes. I don't know, man, There's there's people who, via the media that they intake here, are on a completely different narrative of things that are happening. QAnon is people believe that shit, and that's that's real time. I guess I wonder how many people genuinely are Holocaust deniers and how many A small amount. It's probably a very tiny amount and a lot of bad actors.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do. It's not that I don't think that they're denying. I don't think anybody is legitimately denying the death the deaths. I think what they deny is who made up the deaths and why they did it.
Speaker 1: I don't think they try to deny like the magnitude.
Speaker 4: And that's what I mean is like I think they'll say, like, all right, it happened, but it wasn't six million people.
Speaker 1: It was four point eight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like it happened, but it wasn't Jews exclusively they were getting They were doing this and like I saw a video the other day of a dude being like the Holocaust happened because Hitler was trying to get rid of the gay culture that was invading Germany. It had nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like he was just he was wake up. He was doing the right thing. He was trying to get rid.
Speaker 7: Of the gayly Yo, homophobic people love to use like penetrative language for he's invading.
Speaker 5: Remember, I remember, what's the dude name you?
Speaker 2: That's one of our drops?
Speaker 1: Why are you?
Speaker 5: Who says that game?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 5: He just started following me on uh whoa.
Speaker 1: I felt like I made it.
Speaker 5: I was like, yo, that's awesome, Oh my god. He has a whole Instagram at cow he posts videos. He's you know, he's still.
Speaker 2: A lot of similar content.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just went because I think I want to say.
Speaker 1: You're looking at his distagram.
Speaker 5: He has videos with gay people and like trans people where he's like making fun of himself.
Speaker 1: Oh so he's like aware now that maybe that was stupid.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know what I mean, you know, and then that and that now he's come to terms with the idea that he is the most memorable person.
Speaker 1: So he's like, I can buy the merch Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: I think I ever bought the merch early on somebody and it didn't go well. The merchant man that niggah like POGs. It was just pandemic. I was in the crib and he had merchant. It was so funny. Then but then I bought, bro, this is actually crazy. I bought the shirt and uh, it was a shirt. It was a picture of the guy. It's it's said pognation on it, which I'm not that's not even if it's anation on it, and then it said Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: You done.
Speaker 1: And I was like, this is the funniest shirt. I bought it during pandemic. And then uh, one day my friend called me and he was like it was like it was like seven in the morning. He's like, I have to come over. I have to tell you something. And I thought he's gonna tell me something cool about his career or something like that. So I was like, oh, let me put on this funny T shirt. And he comes over and he's like, my mom died, who was like a mother to be And I'm like crying. And then I get up and I was like, I wasn't worth the shirts. Had to say, I'm telling no, yeah, I got this. I got the shirt too early. Man, that guy never became self away. And then it was just like.
Speaker 4: A happened while wearing the worst shirt.
Speaker 1: And then now like when we were moving, my girl's like, I hate that shirt, and I'm like I have to keep that. I understand you hate everything about it. There's nothing on this shirt you like, right. But I'm proud of a friend. Uh the radio.
Speaker 5: You know, yeah, boxing announcer dude is he's been on my podcast before. But he's like a great friend of mine. Yeah, he's but he's also one of the funniest people who's not a comedian, Like he's so funny. Uh, I mean he's surrounded by comedians Chappelle's his best friend like these you know, he's surrounded by this comedy. But he When my daughter was born, I had like a like a like a little party at the house. My daughter's here, blah blah blah blah. This nigga brings me a gift is the shirt they said, you are not the fuck.
Speaker 1: Are the worst person?
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: Like I'm just gonna throw a little doubt in there. Put that on that A weird time, I know, very awkward times.
Speaker 5: My daughter's getting on my nerves, but she gets much older when she's like eighteen.
Speaker 1: And you know about me, no more. Put that's sure not this. I got it on the show, A little show I did it called if You Nasty? So you're you're not bought in on this settling of Ireland France.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think that's true.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, bro, Sometimes it's like we don't have to have not everything has to be us. There's other people. You know what I'm saying, It's fine if we like that doesn't detract from us that we didn't. Okay, Bosnia is not ours. I think we'll be okay, you know what I'm saying. I don't think sometimes Now that's what I'm saying. I think sometimes it's like easy. It becomes this thing, especially when a section of your history is taken, that you want to glom onto anything that has some sort of validity in the way that like the Western world that a France does or Russia does. But it's like, we don't even bro We got like like why do you hate Africa much? But what see, this is what I like the way you play laburn Vic. But what is if we if we ran all of it? What if we were what.
Speaker 4: What if niggas are the equivalent of people that you argued with?
Speaker 1: And then they go so.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean, It's like, well, okay, you don't do everything.
Speaker 4: So so it's like, well all right, well fine, I don't know.
Speaker 1: What do you want me to do? You a bitch? So so all right, fine. So I mean I'm just saying what if I don't I don't believe it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but again I also just said that I wouldn't be shocked if there were lizard people, so that is not far fetched.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we're deep waters deep water.
Speaker 4: He goes on to say, as it relates to the is, he says that the allegory of Saint Patrick running all those snakes out of Ireland is actually a reference to st to snake.
Speaker 5: People, the folks, black snakes, Yeah, Ireland, And he says, the river dances black.
Speaker 1: I could see it's very similar to the Krip walk. Mmmm. It reminded me of Footworking.
Speaker 5: Boy.
Speaker 2: You got famous off that ship.
Speaker 1: Remember him on Footworking? No nobody the Lord.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think he got in some trouble.
Speaker 1: He was the Lord of.
Speaker 2: Damn heroes. Yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: I don't think he ended up too good.
Speaker 5: But so so so so river dances black folks, black folks started, That's.
Speaker 4: What Bobby him says, Yeah, kind of like that part.
Speaker 2: You like that part.
Speaker 1: You're willing to buy into that, but not us. I'm not. I'm saying I like that part better than I like the other parts of this. It's your favorite part of the story. Yeah, I got you. Yeah, you feel the same. I don't know.
Speaker 5: It could be true, because you know, niggas love to dance. We be dancing, We be the best at it.
Speaker 1: That's the Koreans coming up.
Speaker 5: Man. You don't think everybody's gifted at something and it's just with the with the new like you you'll say, oh, you know, black folks are gifted at you know, athletically this, or they'll say, you know, the stereotypes, we can we can hoop and we can do all these And I just go with the new, with the way we have we taken information due to the Internet, you know, and everyone's sharing cultural ideas from across the world. You know, you're seeing more and more Europeans who are busting our ass in basketball. See Asians dancing dancing circles around us.
Speaker 1: You used to be two guys, used to be two European guys. It was if PETRIVICKI but shrimp. But now you get I mean, come on now.
Speaker 4: Joker is like, yeah, yeah, they're going to invent a new sport and keep us out.
Speaker 1: That's the worry. What are we gonna do with I think they tried with pickleball. Pickleball is not athletic, though.
Speaker 4: I think they thought they could start there and maybe it would catch on so well that it would like become this full on earthing. I think that's also why we keep hearing like the NBA numbers are down, Like I think they're really trying to pivot off of our ship.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, I believe so well.
Speaker 5: You know, you think about how global the NBA is becoming, and you talk about all the different regions in which they're trying to push teams or expand the league. You know, Lebron is pushing for a Vegas team, but more likely that won't happen. More likely they'll get a team in London, you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean, a European.
Speaker 5: They're going to start the European sector of the NBA before they start, you know, and like I mean.
Speaker 1: If they get basketball hooligans over there, I'm gonna be it'll be so mad about bascular skiball firms.
Speaker 4: It's gonna get crazy because it's like that golf league that they started, Yeah, Yeah, the one that that that like you basically ate the p g A just because they were like, no, we're gonna do it over youre talking about, yeah, where they were like no, we're just gonna do it bigger, better and pay them more. And then everybody was like, yeah, I'm gonna go over there. I don't give a funk about these green jackets.
Speaker 5: Talking about conspiracy theories. Yeah, let's let's just talk about it for a second. The biggest conspiracy theorist on the planet Earth is who would I was like Alex Jones a famously famously you know frogs.
Speaker 1: He had something he said something about he goes. I just got word. I just got word from a really good source or inside source. Lebron James is selling off all his property.
Speaker 5: He selling these properties moving to uh, He's moving to uh Europe, And people.
Speaker 1: Were like, why is he doing that?
Speaker 5: Then it comes out allegedly that Maverick Carter and all these different folks are putting together. They're raising a fun five point something billion dollars to start a European league.
Speaker 2: Bro, well, that's so bad.
Speaker 1: Once pop culture leaves here, we're cooked, you know that, right, Once our pop culture's.
Speaker 2: Credit is up.
Speaker 1: It's it's so because you don't want pop culture? Are all we have left? Yeah, you don't want to be here if it isn't for that whole right, because because those people over there they like our pop culture. But that's because they never been to Kansas City. That's not that crazy, but like they've never been to Indiana.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we can all agree.
Speaker 4: That's the whole little area.
Speaker 2: No thing.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, you guys want to footwork, We don't care and that's gonna and I worry what that's going to do to us as a people, specifically if our pop culture cache runs out and we do not, and we have invested so heavily in that. I mean, I think it's I think it's a chance to pivot in a positive point, but it seems like it could be like difficult.
Speaker 4: I think that's why Black people have such a hard time with appropriation in the first place. It is that we are watching our last true recognized value be usurped by someone else, like European again, like bro no, I invented that ship, and then they go, well, anybody could invented it from anywhere, and that drives.
Speaker 5: But also but I also think there is I think there's a movement towards the opposite side of that again with information, with new there's people who who don't subscribe to that, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean.
Speaker 5: They're like, they're like, that's cool, but that's not all the black folks, you know what I mean. There's black folks are doing all kinds of stuff all over our country. And so you know, if if it is a for me us, you know, our currency shouldn't be on only in that you all all and if and if, like you said, if it does, if it is an eye opening thing for black folks to go. You know what, let me explore all of my talents more than you know, how cool I look. Let me explore everything because.
Speaker 2: We can keep fast as well.
Speaker 5: Though I don't think that's oh yea yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's true, that that will always stay we stay cool.
Speaker 1: But we also learned there's so much ship we know how to do. You know what I mean? But the rocket ship exactly, Yeah, I got you exactly.
Speaker 4: Rocket science, you got it.
Speaker 1: I think we did it. I think yeah, if we keep going, this guy's out of his mind. I think we solved some things. I think we did too.
Speaker 4: I genuinely think what if nothing else we all seem to have landed on. History does not start stop where the history books have told us, and certainly cannot be trusted to remain in the hands of the people that gave it to us in the first place. It is a shared history and everybody should be contributing to the larger conversation, even if it's not written down the way we thought.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, all right.
Speaker 4: I want to tell the people where they can find you. What cool shit you got going on?
Speaker 5: Oh man, you can find you can just go to my ig you know at lamarn L A, M O, R and E. I updated all the time. My podcast is called the The Morning After Podcast. Also, I have one for the New Girl fans out there called The Mess Around with Myself and had a simone, so you can find me there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Saturday Night just came out on Netflix, so you know, makes you check that out. Also, you know, just I'm currently in production on a show called Spider Noir. Let's go with Nicholas Cage.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I can't talk more about it, but you know when it comes out, please make.
Speaker 1: Sure you check it out. I'm excited. Yeah man, Yeah, and then you know you find me everywhere. I'm outside. I'm literally outside all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We keep saying Lamore get in the house, and he said, no, I can't find it.
Speaker 1: This stuff makes me Boy, what you got you can buy me in the house with that naked cat not getting no kind of trouble.
Speaker 2: You ain't gotta worry about Old Dade now.
Speaker 1: Cool guy jokes eighty seven on Instagram, Patreon, dot com, backslash David Bori buy my special Birth of the Nation and then come see me do stand up.
Speaker 2: It's real good moving right now?
Speaker 4: Okay, oh yeah, You're always funny, but you feel an extra funny right.
Speaker 1: I feel like I am better than I was the last special.
Speaker 5: Like said, I feel like I am better than you.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest. I would have hated it, but I would have thought about it alone. That would have been my whole car right home? Did that? Nigga means I didn't say that to me.
Speaker 2: Art's not comparative. Except for you bumm ass stand ups out there. You know where you are, You suck.
Speaker 4: You can follow me at Langston Herman on all social media platforms March twenty ninth through the thirty first. You can also see me at the Vermont Comedy Club and if you want to send us your own drops. Are we doing March dates? Can I do it too?
Speaker 2: I got too much hid?
Speaker 1: March first, you can see me at the Carco Theater and Rent in Washington next to Seattle. March fourteenth, I'm going to be at the Comedy Commonwealth in Cincinnati. In March fifteenth, I'm gonna be at the Comedy Corner Underground in Minneapolis.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, And if you want to send us your own drops, your own conspiracy theories. If you want to tell us black people also are indigenous to Antarctica, send it all to my Mama pod at gmail dot com. We would love to hear from you. By the merch rate, subscribe, review, and most importantly, bye bitch.
Speaker 3: The governments, my grown chips and your names. All Kuala bears are racist. The host layers host the money, our ships.
Speaker 1: Man Turney.
Speaker 3: Stuff you can't tell me