Speaker 1: This episode of Bustle with the Boys. The Boys is presented by Barstool Sports.
Speaker 2: All Right, we got the fucking man himself, zillion beers, how are we doing the common man who has climbed the ladder. I started following you when you were doing the whole when you got challenged to selling a million dollars in merch. And I'm kind of watching from afar because I'm thinking, like, okay, we need to say, boys, we need to take we need to take notes from this guy. He claims self proclaimed marketing genius, and we need to follow his footsteps a little, see what the blueprint he has, because we.
Speaker 1: Gotta sell merch too.
Speaker 2: So that's why I started following you or not, that's that's not why I started following everybody in the barstool family. That's and I kind of see the chaos, the group chat that goes on in the barstool world, and it's just like, yoho, who is this dude?
Speaker 1: And you tall and then you pubbed, You pubbed for the Boys with the Boys, and I was so fucking fired up. Dude. With the classic rock playing in the background, he says, he's fucking all right, Hey, the boys out there busting with the boys zillion beers. He starts chugging beer. What songs you have playing in the back or something?
Speaker 3: And funny to me because it's like, I'm just an idiot, like just trying to have fun. Yeah, you guys are the ones like fucking in the NFL. I'ther ones looking up to you. Get out of there. Well, that's an idiot drinking beer. You can take something from everybody.
Speaker 2: And uh, like any conversation I have with somebody from barstool or you're going back and forth and they might DM or something, and you're kind of finding a way to fit in because yeah, we play we play in the NFL, but we play football, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I guess we're seeing we're.
Speaker 2: On this pedestal for being full players, but when you're in the world of we're also in a different industry now, podcasting, branding and everything else, and we kind of were edgy about it. We kind of put ourselves out there. We curse, we talk about fucking dudes pieces in the show. We talk about all different kinds of things. But it's like, I mean, you guys are the you guys are the kings of the internet, Well, so you gotta learn. You got to learn from those boys. When you're coming town. I'm like, oh, Zillion's coming to town.
Speaker 3: I love I love how you say. I think you said yes, sir. It's like it's kind of like a locker locker room atmosphere at barstool, and everyone kind of gets together, especially for something like this. That's the best part about barstools. When you have like something crazy blowing up like this, everyone's on your side.
Speaker 1: I know, dude, it's it's that's what we're saying. We got to get you like you guys, you're the you're the crew. Now you're you know, I know. We got to get to New York and kind of go around.
Speaker 2: Because you got to have that rapport, like you know, now I've met you and we've hung out, so now we'll get to be out in the social world where we're not around each other and at least know how each other are. And we got to get around everybody else and start building that team chemistry.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, but it is, dude.
Speaker 2: When we first signed and went to Miami to announce, like everyone's talking about welcome to the Pirate Ship coming out of the way to say what's up because and I don't know about Taylor said, in my head, I'm walking, I'm like, okay, I'm around I'm on their tur if I'm around them, like, hopefully they're not thinking that. I'm thinking that you I'm an NFL player, Like we got a podcast, We're coming in like we're.
Speaker 1: The new cool boys in town.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking you'll hopefully we all get along from the jump, dude. But in that wild though, like what people like just kind of think in their mind, like have this insecurity. If I I hope they don't think that, I think they shoul.
Speaker 3: Well that's like what I'm saying. It's the best part about Barsceol is that pirate ship mentality where it's like we're in this together. We're gonna pump each other up, We're gonna fucking like no matter what it takes, we're on We're on each other's side here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're for the everybody's for the boys and girls and the girls. Shot ay Erica's like, yeah, for the fucking boys, and we're also it's for the girls. But if you're for the boys and you're one of the boys for the boys, uh, but Rabel hits you up, Rabel did.
Speaker 3: He's a man dude, he was, so he dm me, I think on I think I got here on Wednesday today?
Speaker 1: Is what Friday? Saturday?
Speaker 3: Yea, And he just was like, yo, I love what you're doing. Come by the facility that I've had a lot of surreal moment went throughout this whole thing, which he reached out to me, and it was one of those moments where it's like I looked at his profile and he followed me and I didn't follow him.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the what is going on in my life? Rabel?
Speaker 3: And first of all, he doesn't like he didn't like how I called him coach. He was like, don't call me fucking coach, call me brabes.
Speaker 1: Like here's he likes that you called him coach, but he likes that he gets a.
Speaker 3: Correct he was like. So he hit me up and was like, come by the facility. And that's like I said, I've had some surreal moments throughout everything, which I'm sure we'll get into, but that was one where I'm a Patriots fan. This like my dad is a massive Patriots fan. That was very surreal where it's like he just texted me his number or he DM me his number to come by the facility in his chill.
Speaker 1: That was.
Speaker 3: That was when it like kind of hit me. Damn, this is big.
Speaker 1: Did you know he was a fan of you before he even hit you up?
Speaker 3: So I heard it on a PMC episode, which I know they talked about you guys too. Yeah, he said something along the lines of like I'm a fan of Dana and that. I was like, all right, we gotta do something with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They rave he's for the boys man, and he went on PMT and and and gave a stance for the boys too. They didn't let he didn't let PMT like walk him into a conversation.
Speaker 1: They'll do it. Yeah, I know. So you know, do you want me to ask about her? Do I need to ask about his penis? Now? He's like yeah, you go ahead, right, So do you sell your penis? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have my penis. I didn't want to go on the episode be boring, YadA, YadA, YadA. And they're like, but isn't it weird that PMT you like our podcast more than you like your players. It's like, no, that's not what I'm saying, and go go listen to PMT I'm sure we have the same audience anyway, So it's I'm probably not telling anybody new. But Rave goes out there and he's like, no, you know, they're gonna his words. I think his word's not mine, but they're gonna surpass you. You guys are gonna get lazy lazy vets.
Speaker 1: We gonna lie. I know this much. We have a long fucking way to go to get to the CMT.
Speaker 3: Lond You guys, first of all, you have a great like you start off great because it's a fucking good podcast, and now that you have Barstool behind you, like I said, it's like you have this fucking massive platform of people that are just gonna pump you up.
Speaker 2: I think so too, because once we get in the season and you got Barstool involved with the football world, a world that like they're kind of banded, like they're in the kind of band from the NFL on going to certain things, right, and we're since.
Speaker 3: We play, it's like it's like an it's like an avenue. It's all so weird, like everything nothing makes sense.
Speaker 1: Nothing makes sense. You'll learn that, right, nothing, man.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to cause you even talk about going on tour with the Zilli stuff. But even in the football season, like we we started to grow a tailgate. I think by the end of it we have what Alex probably a thousand people at our tailgates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wasn't. Nobody's even in town. Like I'm out in Oakland.
Speaker 2: Taylor's they're making the playoff run and they're still running this tailgate. There's a thousand people showing up. And we started off Day one was four hundred. We just we pay a few hundred dollars, get this bus, tode to the part to a parking lot near this stadium. Shout out Hunter Briley. He gives us a spot to set up, and we just freaking we're bringing food.
Speaker 1: We get free be free shouts, free shoutouts for those boys. You got to teach me that again, you told right, So the shout outs is okay. So we're drinking. I got Dunkin Donuts right, No, no free shout out Dunkin Donuts free shout out they are No, No, they don't sponsor the boys us.
Speaker 3: I hat no free shoutout.
Speaker 2: So if it's a business or like a brand or something like that, it's shout out. Duncan no free shout outs if it's.
Speaker 1: We've started to come to the conclusion if you're shouting out one of the boys, because we were saying, like, hey, shout out Dana be. No free shoututs. We were just saying, no free shoutouts, e anything. But if you're one of the boys and you're for the boys, like, it's just free shout outs. So we shout out Dana be free shoutouts, like shout out, shout out Taylor Lawan, all the free shoutouts, bro.
Speaker 2: Like we did the we did the shitty Pizza review, which we'll get into as well.
Speaker 1: Shout out el pres all the free shoutouts. But that's gonna catch on if it's five points pizza, if it's a if it's a business, if it's a cump, if it's anything like that, no free shot out, but you still say it.
Speaker 3: We said no free ads, but I kind of like no free shotouts better.
Speaker 1: I think it hits a little bit best.
Speaker 2: It's funny you said no free ads, and I thought, on my mind, damn, like there's already they've already had something like that because people give people give us ship saying. We came up with the concept of having it in a bus and full transparency. I remember watching Barstool in their grit van or whatever. Yeah, and I didn't follow much beyond when they started to come out with ESPN and then the ESPN shut them down. And outside of that, it's not like I'm a it's not like I was an avid PMT follower. But it's like sitting there, it's like, damn, they think we just we just piggybacked off of them.
Speaker 3: You want to talk about transparency, This thing is five thousand times better than anything we've ever had.
Speaker 1: This bus, yeah, exactly, this is way better than the.
Speaker 3: Like PFT, but this thing is the best. And shout out the boys. Shout out the boys. Free shout outs to the boys at PMT. But we did not maybe you know, the marketing world, the subconscious mind. It was maybe hidden in there somewhere, but we did not try to find the blueprint of you guys and follow. We just happened to be everyone's fucking have their humor, talk about shit, and we just found this beautiful.
Speaker 1: Van that are a bus that I think you wish you would have found.
Speaker 3: First we did a pizza. Listen, there's always gonna be people that chirp us. We did a pizza review and we got chirped for not being original. Uh that was the point, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, the people who have original ideas are like one in a million.
Speaker 2: They're their CEOs of these huge fucking companies. That's why there's a one percent, because they come up with original ideas.
Speaker 3: Well, you're always gonna get chirps. We talked about that.
Speaker 1: You're always gonna get chirps no matter what. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Danana was like with this, uh, with this fame that's kind of came from the zillion beers. He's like, I can't stop looking at some of the negative comments you'll get. He'll have all the retweets and favorites in the world, which that should I hate that I and say that because I'm like, our status and weight goes with like what social media says by a robot. But I'm just saying in the world and social media, he's getting all this positivity that I follow and see, and he talks about a couple negative comments.
Speaker 3: That's what it is that everybody at barswooll say the same thing. If you you can have I said this to you yesterday, you can have ten thousand positive comments, but the one comment that's like, hey, you suck that ruins your day.
Speaker 1: Ruins your day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm trying to get better at it, Like this is all very new to me. I'm very like, I'm behind the scenes guy, I'm not used to people chirping me online. So I'm trying to get better at it. But there's just those there's always those comments that like set you off a little bit. Yeah, everyone trying to get better out.
Speaker 2: Everyone goes through that learning curve for us, Like for me it was as an eighteen year old playing college football. Not like you want to go through that stuff, right, and you're just like, yo, what the fuck? Like you'll go on message boards and people just trash it about playing ball that you feel like you're good at ahead, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just trying to play ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, And it's just like, uh, I feel like like everybody who's probably like PMT, I'm sure those dudes in the very beginning, like when you get hate, dude, Hey, here's a good quote and we got it from Kayleb Plant.
Speaker 1: Shout out Kayleb Plant, all the free shoutouts. He's a boy. If you live for the cheers, you'll die by the booze. So if you do stuff and you're living for that fame and for that, oh, let's see how many like what people say? And all the positivity is kind of feeding you.
Speaker 2: The moment you get the booze or the negativity, you're gonna die by that too.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie. When you said booze, I thought you meant like alcohol.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that hey, I was gonna say, and your little your little marketing genius, you need to say, live for the cheers or die by the booze, and you need to have a z in there ze bro and fucking ride that. Put that on a zilly show. It should, but we'll give it.
Speaker 4: But also drink responsibility.
Speaker 2: Yeah, also drink responsible. So all right, so let's go all the way to the back. Let's go all the way to the beginning, yep, to give people perspective that might not know who Zillion Beers is.
Speaker 1: Will Yeah, well you're mister zillion. It's no, it's funny. What is your full name, Dana BARROWI? But when I went out last night, don't nobody knows it's Italian as No, it's Egyptian. It's a percent Egyptian. What is BAROWI?
Speaker 3: I am Italian too, But like, for instance, last night I went out, You're right, nobody knows my name.
Speaker 1: They just go, hey, Zillion Beers. Guy, Like, how you doing? Hey zillion, Hey zillion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's let's get into it. I honestly, we talked about this yesterday as well. I haven't told the full story. I don't even know how to explain it.
Speaker 1: To start.
Speaker 2: Start with the Zillion Beers how that came about the marketing, because that's when I had just joined the barstool squad and I was trying to learn what I could on the behind the scenes documentary and I saw you guys voting for who the best brand was gonna be Zillion Beers.
Speaker 1: Talk about Zillion Beers. How that started?
Speaker 3: All right, So it's a softball team in my town. Shot all the free shot outs to hang them softball, shout out boys. They are the boys, good kids. So they this was I think back in maybe twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: They have a.
Speaker 3: Softball team called Zillion Beers, which I think I don't know if they came up with it, whatever, it was funny. I just like I knew these kids. It's a funny saying. I was like, hey, that's pretty good, and I just kind of worked it into my vocabulary or like talking to people, Hey, let's drink Azillien beers tonight whatever, like didn't think anything of it. And then one day I was sitting in my bed just like, hey, I'm drinking a zillion beers today, and someone was like, you won't be like, there's no proof that you're drinking beers. I was like, all right, I took a video with myself. I started playing ac DC. I think it was what's the song you Shook Me All Night Long? I played that in the background, which, by the way, I'm definitely gonna get some copyright notices for all these this music I'm putting.
Speaker 1: In there over the brow and I was like, all right, you say I'm not drinking beers, here you go.
Speaker 3: And I just chugged it and everyone was like, how the hell did you do that so quick? I was like, I don't know, just drinking beers, like it's just should I do on my own. And after that I started doing that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: People would request songs. They'd be like, hey, drink a beer of this song. And so one Saturday I just did it for like all day. I got pretty, you know, pretty buzzed off of.
Speaker 1: It, pretty buzz But I noticed, dude.
Speaker 3: I noticed that I gained I don't know, six thousand followers in the weekend, just like doing it.
Speaker 1: You're going to talk about weight, you gains. So I knew. I knew in the back of my head.
Speaker 3: I was like, all right, this has like, this has legs, this has wheels, whatever it is.
Speaker 1: People like what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: So the next weekend I went to Las Vegas to shoot something again. I'm a cameraman. I have an actual job, so I was going to do like behind the scenes stuff in Vegas. But at the same time, I was like going on Twitter taking pictures of me drinking and stuff, and people were loving it. I kept gaining steam, came gaining followers, and then Dave was came back from I forget where he was, but he came back to the office and I was like, I'm I'm sick of seeing Dana on Twitter. I'm sick of seeing him on like like posting videos of him drinking. He's a camera man.
Speaker 1: He didn't say like that, and he's say it more aggressively. It was aggressive like he was like, did he cuss? Did he drop? It was?
Speaker 3: It was on live radio, and he was like, essentially, you were hired here to be a video editor.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: And I was rattle, dude, I was rattled. I was like, because I fucking love Dave, Like he's the guy that hired me. I'm a mass shust's guy. I fucking love him. I was like, damn, is he actually mad at me right now? Like I'm just having fun on Twitter?
Speaker 2: You're kind of grinning, but you're like the guy that has the grin mask now, but he's crying behind the mask.
Speaker 3: In the back of my mind, I think he just did it all on purpose. I think because he's I don't want to give him too much credit, but he's a genius. Maybe he did it on purpose.
Speaker 1: I don't know. He might. I don't know he knows what he's doing.
Speaker 2: What were you? So you're kind of shook when he says all this stuff? What happens after that conversation or does it continue to happen?
Speaker 1: So I didn't.
Speaker 3: I honestly went dark on Twitter for maybe two days.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't know what to do. I didn't. I didn't want.
Speaker 3: I like, I knew, I thought he was serious, and I'm assuming he was serious as well, but I didn't know what to do.
Speaker 1: And then gazz the fuck. The government wanted it to keep you suppressed. They wanted people wanted to see Zilly.
Speaker 3: In the background. I was like, Ah, this is this is like a good idea. Whatever it is, people like it. And the fucking potstar. What's the guy? Do you watch Game of Thrones?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Little Finger? Yeah, little Finger gas lit stirring, dude, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: He starts, he starts stirring the part, and he goes into Dave's office and he's like, hey, I heard Dana is like still pretty fired up about this brand and he thinks it like there's something behind it. And then Dave goes on radio. When he calls me on, he's like hey, and that's when the challenge started. He was like, hey, do you have merch? I was like, I got fucking merch into my back pocket. I hadn't put it out yet. I had hats, I had shirts, you had you did have all this kind of the designs ready to go, but he kind of stopped you. I was like, I was gonna put it out that day and then he fucking went off on me. I was like, all right, well I can't put it out now.
Speaker 1: Wait you were going to put out the merch today that he said?
Speaker 2: Why the fuck is he in front of the camera, Like you're here to be behind the camera working.
Speaker 1: It's all like, all right, well, nuts, we'll scrap that idea.
Speaker 3: I texted the girl. I was like, her name's Alison, she's fucking best. She does all the merch.
Speaker 1: I was like, hey, we might have.
Speaker 3: To like sit on this for a little bit. And then the challenge came and I texted her media. I was like, hey, get the fucking shirt. Trying to fucking go. So what he challenged you?
Speaker 1: What was the challenge?
Speaker 3: It was initially I had until so it was on a Friday night at like four o'clock. I had until Sunday night to sell thirty k worth of merch anything that said zillion beers. And I was like, honestly, at the time I said it on radio, I was like, I don't know if I could do that, but.
Speaker 1: Sure, let's do it.
Speaker 3: And then it happened in an hour, like thirty k went in an hour.
Speaker 1: It was fucking What was the negotiating tactic, though he said something about so.
Speaker 3: He Initially he was like, thirty thousand dollars and you can do any videos you want for the rest of your time at barstool. I'll never chirp you again about being on camera.
Speaker 1: I was like, fuck yeah.
Speaker 3: And he also was like, if you sell fifty K, I'll give you ten thousand dollars bonus. And I was rattled on radio. I didn't really know what to say. I took the thirty k deal. K. In my head, I was like, you know what all I care about is doing the fucking videos.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I'm not a great negotiator. You'll learn that I gave all my money away pretty much that I ended up getting. But hey, it had the thirty k went like that, and then in a weekend Friday night to Sunday, I had till Sunday night. The thirty k happened Friday at six o'clock.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, Why do you think that was?
Speaker 3: I think people, and you'll learn this. People like to root against Dave like in any scenario, only because he makes it so fun to root against him. Yeah, people that it's not because they hate him, it's because they want to see, Like, he's the big guy.
Speaker 1: They want to see him.
Speaker 3: They love the underdog. Yeah, exactly, you're the underdog. It was kind of like an underdog story. And I think people loved that. And I don't know, I just got on Twitter started pumping, pumping the merchant. It was so fun.
Speaker 1: It was the best. It was. This has been the honestly the best month of my life. It's been funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then it got up to where in the fuck did he get to a million? So, so what happened after that weekend?
Speaker 3: Then on the next day, on Saturday, he upped it to two hundred and fifty K and I get a fifty K bonus.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, let's do it. That hit k cash to your pocket.
Speaker 3: Yep, that hit by Saturday night.
Speaker 1: Well what in one day? Yeah, you went to two fifty Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well the first night, Friday night, I think I sold around one hundred or something.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dude.
Speaker 3: So he was all in on it, but he also wasn't like promoting it a ton, but he would he would give updates throughout the day like hey, we're at this, We're at this, And then it hit I started playing we are the Champions on my fucking phone I had.
Speaker 1: I had a bud Light.
Speaker 3: Uh no free shoutouts, but free shouts and sponsored by bud Light. But I had like a thing on my butt light, like thirty rack on my head. I'm playing weird.
Speaker 1: Champions like that's awesome. And then I go downstairs. You know Caleb from barstool Kilo Presley.
Speaker 2: Uh maybe I'm sure I've met. He's a good dude, and he was what's his what's his handle on Twitter?
Speaker 1: Kleo Presley. He does like.
Speaker 3: He's awesome, He's keep going. So I go downstairs. I see him in my apartment complex and we're just sitting there like celebrating, drinking beers, and he goes, dude, you gotta up it, you gotta go to a million.
Speaker 1: I was like, I fucking love your Caleb, but I don't know if we can do that now. Now now, if you didn't, was there gonna be uh? Were you gonna?
Speaker 3: I had fifty k Like I'm good, and so he goes, let's craft a tweet. I'm sitting there, I got one eye open, I'm like, absolutely shit based drinking responsibly, of course, and he's typing out the tweet.
Speaker 1: For me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, dude, I trust Caleb. He's been a barstool for five years or something. Ye like, he's a smart dude. He starts typing it out and he's like, all right, a million dollars sold in March dot dot dot or nothing.
Speaker 1: I was like, killb I need some money. I'm a poor guy. I got I got nothing in my bank account. And he's like, dude, just trust me. Yeah, I saw your fucking apartment, tell apartment.
Speaker 3: And so I sent the tweet. Dave was asleep and he saw it the next morning. I was like, all right, deal and right there, yeah, it's killed and I had so that gave me another week. It gave me seven days to get to a million. I was at two fifty and we hit Sunday night, I think the next Sunday night.
Speaker 1: So it's a week long, just fucking and it was a million. And you get a hundred thousand cash, right, yep. You don't hit a million, and you that fifty, you hads gone. You don't get fifty. So there's another level. Okay, we hit a million on Friday night. That's when I flew care. That's when I was really That's when I was really following. Yep. That's when I flew Caro. I said, Yo, this man, he's doing it, fucking Rocky Balbo.
Speaker 3: There's so many levels to this thing, but the kra thing took it over the top and shut out all three shots.
Speaker 1: The big cat he it was his idea.
Speaker 3: He was like, dude, if you want to take this to the next level, you gotta fly a girl in and have a zillion beers like date night. And right when he said that, I was like, dude, there's a girl that DM me a while ago, and she said she loves jumping through tables. She's like Bill's Mafia. She just loves getting like getting buzzed.
Speaker 1: And what's smarter than they go into the Bill's Mafia family buddy, that ship took off, It's like King's landing and send him out to go with the wildlings, like hey, territory and get one of the mafia.
Speaker 3: So I hit her up. And this was on a I think on Wednesday or something whatever. We had until Sunday night to hit a million. I flew her in and first time I've ever met her. Stupid stupidly of me, I well, I made sure she was twenty one but I had to like check her, I d and show. I was like, if she doesn't twenty one, I'm arrested right now. I'm just drinking on camera with this fucking twenty year old. But she's twenty one. It's all good. And so we had her flight home was Saturday morning. The next Saturday morning, and Friday night that's when things like popped off. We went fucking nuts. Everything was going viral, and I think we hit a million that night on Friday night. And then I was like, caarra, we got to keep this going, like she's awesome, she's fucking great. Like I was actually having the time. My wife was for the boys.
Speaker 1: She's for the boys.
Speaker 3: And I was like all right, let's like do you are you okay with staying all weekend and she's like yeah, let's do it. And we just kept going. And then Dave was like, all right, one point five million in a fight to Vegas with six other people, just like first class, put you in a suite, take you to the hockey game, all that.
Speaker 1: Did you have your hundred k bag? It was bag, So there's no this was just extra. You're now you're playing with house mon, dude, that's the best part. It's like, oh, I was just relaxed. I didn't have to do much. All of the fans did everything. Yeah, all three shots, Yeah, all three shots in the fans. No, hey, none of without the fans out there, dude.
Speaker 3: So then I had till Sunday night.
Speaker 1: This was on.
Speaker 3: She came out on Friday until Sunday night to get to one point five million, and we hit it at eleven fifty pm right before twelve.
Speaker 1: No way, there was that close, dude. So I had a ten thousand dollars Venmo.
Speaker 3: Uh So I told Stooley's throughout the day like Venmo me and I will give out a bunch of merch, like for a bulk order. And so Dave tweets at I think eleven thirty or something that right before it's but he goes, we're ten k off, Like you got to really have a push for the last thirty minutes. I was like, all right, Dave, here's a ten thousand dollars. Put that on social media. She had ten thousand dollars in my Venmo was like, checkmate, we're done though, checkmate, We're done with.
Speaker 1: Damn. And then that's how zillion was born. Yeah, and now I don't really know, like that was a month ago. I mean, you heard your keep. I know.
Speaker 2: I think that's probably what you felt most good about is Dave's like, who fuck, why the fuck is my videographer? I pay whatever to in front of the fucking camera all the time, Like get behind the camera or or fucking carry your way.
Speaker 3: Around there, dude, he shout up to Dave. He's just like he's a I said, I joke around and say I'm a marketing genius. He he just thinks of shit way like ahead of anybody else that he knows. He's like a puppet master. He just knows what he's doing. And I luckily like I played right into his hand and worked out for everybody.
Speaker 1: But you kept your composure his hand. You were shook there on that first conversation, like, oh fuck, yeah, my boss, the dude I I look up to before I came, he's on me.
Speaker 3: I hate going on like live radio. I don't like like whenever Dave like confronts me or anything, you can see it in my face. I get all red, I get all nervous. So but for some reason that day I was like, I know this is a brand. I know there's a power behind this. I was confident. That's the first time I've ever been confident talking to Dave in my life, and it worked out.
Speaker 1: Did you always have the mullet? No?
Speaker 3: That one that was also a stupid That was just a stupid me thing. I was like, if we hit three hundred thousand, I'm getting a bullet.
Speaker 2: Did you say that? I mean you're playing into your I mean you're doing be recognized marketing genius.
Speaker 3: It was going to work, dude, it was It was fun And then that was funny too. Dave was like, you just made a bet with yourself on the mullet, Like nobody asked.
Speaker 1: You to get a mullet.
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't think I just have to have them for the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you are you gonna You're gonna have to keep it now right.
Speaker 3: Until any of those days down I guess. But yeah, I like it, Like, I think it looks good at what point?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's phenomenal.
Speaker 3: The little uh the shirt me He was like, I think a couple of months ago or a couple of weeks ago, he was like, I.
Speaker 2: Get a side profile for the cameras. But flinging around on the side. You get a little there you go.
Speaker 3: Morgan Walla was like, I need to meet the zillion Beers guy, but I have a better mullet than him.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, probably, but that's marketing. That's why he's marketing. He's being a marketing genius for you guys. Get in the same room. We got to set that up.
Speaker 2: I was telling him, Ernest Ernest k who came on the bus before theres I mean, they're there in the studio, they go, they sing and write together and do all that ship.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's a nice mullet you are up against. Dude, his is nice. He doesn't have the stripes though, doesn't have stripes. But that's not hard to do, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I think my next thing is I got to get like a custom something like ZB or something in the side of my head.
Speaker 1: But I don't want to go for that. You know, you should do on one side of your mullet. You should have that bud light camp whatever they may side and have somebody fucking legit design that. That's a idea. That would be where the fuck is That's the next step. That's the next step.
Speaker 4: You should just put tallis in the side of how many beers?
Speaker 3: Fifteen tally marks on the side of how.
Speaker 2: Many beers do you think you've put down since the Zilly since all since the day started?
Speaker 3: All jokes aside. I mean, I don't want I am a responsible drinker. I don't get behind the wheel or anything like that.
Speaker 1: But in a given night, I would have, like during this whole thing, I would have like twenty in a day. How made you have yesterday in Nashville? Yesterday, I don't know, probably fifteen. You said on any given night. We're talking school nights. Yeah, school, you know what I'm saying. You were talking, You're talking to you.
Speaker 3: Watching curb your enthusiasm. I have to like slug down a fucking bud light, Like, damn.
Speaker 1: This one hurts. Now are you doing it for the zillion beers? Are you doing it? Because that's just that's just I mean, because you're just Zilly.
Speaker 3: I'm not a big weekday drinker. But during this whole thing, if people are like, hey, I'll buy a shirt right now if you chuck a beer, I'm like, all right, fucking bet.
Speaker 1: During this Rise of the Phoenix, he said, you're selling out for the brand.
Speaker 3: I'm the biggest sellout you over me. If somebody says, if somebody says, hey, like fucking punch Will in the face, I'll buy a shirt. You're getting soft bundy.
Speaker 1: He reads it. You just fucking what the fuck? Hey, man, I got I had to do this for the brand.
Speaker 2: Now, you mentioned earlier like until this dies down. What do you see about this brand dying down?
Speaker 3: I so, I think it does have a certain bit of fatigue, where like people are always gonna enjoy me drinking beers. But it's just about like, I don't know what the next step is. I just maybe if it's like a college tour.
Speaker 1: Or something, Dave, if you're listening, I wouldn't hate a college tour, dude.
Speaker 2: I think barstool can do any type of tour and any of the brainding that they have going on. But busting tours, zilly tour, fucking spit and tour em I mean they do.
Speaker 4: That's where the core is.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: You go to any college campus, there's flags everywhere all over the place.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, So I don't know, I don't know what the next step is, But like I said, I don't want to overdo it or like go too crazy. But right now I'm just focusing on like things that like this whole Nationale thing came out of nowhere, so it's spur of the moment stuff that I've just been kind of focusing on for now. But at the same time, I do have a real job to do back a barstool, so that's I kind of got to focus on that as well. But I think at some point I have to like sit down and have a talk with whether it's Dave or Erica.
Speaker 1: Whoever, Like, all right, I'm definitely in content. Now what do you like?
Speaker 3: What are your expectations for me of Do you still want me to edit videos?
Speaker 1: You're thinking like use me? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So, And I think like Erica I've talked to, like she knows that this thing is fucking.
Speaker 1: Huge, and Jesus she's the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so she knows that this has like huge potential.
Speaker 1: I think it's just a matter of like what is my role moving forward? And I think it's probably a conversation i'll have like next week. Yeah, I don't know, though I love it. I know, dude, I'll be at some point like real, what is okay? What is your job? So? What is your job? At Barstools all right, So.
Speaker 3: I was hired as a video editor. I started on stool scenes. So I've been there for three years. So stool scenes is behind the scenes of everything that goes on in the office. It's like the reality show of barstool basically, So I oversee that. I don't physically edit or shoot for stool scenes, but I oversee it, like the final production of it. So we have got all three shot outs to.
Speaker 1: Josh, the editor shout at the boy, Josh.
Speaker 3: He he edits it, and I'll oversee it and make sure everything's good, like everything is good to be put in the episode. That's my number one thing. That's my number two thing. My number one thing is I edit the Barsool documentary, which is like we've had fourteen episodes I think thirty, but.
Speaker 1: Then it kind of comes out that's kind of branded. Yeah, our gold goal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's my main thing, which my fourteen episode just like I don't know, we've spanned six hours of videos and it's just I don't know. I'll tell them the story, but and you oversee that stuff, right, I edit and shoot all of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so you that's you'll hold the camera and you also edit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that also like that's my main job and it only comes out once a month, so it's like I can take my time with that, which is perfect for all this shit that's been going on. Like it hasn't effected my work with the documentary at all.
Speaker 1: Right, because that's what it's once a month and then you oversee the stool scene.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's easy.
Speaker 1: That's just like, is that the thing that comes out every Friday? That's every Friday.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you know, I'm I've always been behind the scenes, but I've always enjoyed like mixing it up on Twitter and like doing stupid shit and tweeting. So, like I said, it was just the world's colliding and it was just all happened at once.
Speaker 2: What was your uh not that it not that it matters. What was your following before this thing blew up?
Speaker 3: Thirty five k or something. So it's like I wasn't just nobody per se like I had.
Speaker 2: But if you don't have thirty five days, it doesn't mean you're not nobody.
Speaker 3: That took a while.
Speaker 1: That's fucking Twitter bugs, Ucal media, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that took a while. That took three years. To get thirty five and you a fucking a week a span of a week, I got to one forty, So I don't think I've never seen anything like that, But still all very surreal right now, Like it hasn't hit me yet. Like you said, the Rabel thing was the first. That was the moment where I was like, Okay.
Speaker 1: This is pretty fun. This is unbelievable because.
Speaker 2: Everything else you're just communicate with people on the Internet, yeah, which is like, it's dope. But at the same time, when you get a fucking DM from Coach Rabel, dude, that was I.
Speaker 3: Still can't believe. Like he wants me to come over for dinner today, I'm like, what.
Speaker 1: No way, Oh my god, you want to be Carol. You're like, dude, yeah, of course, Hey, I'm not out, very able dude, all free shout outs. Yeah, he's the man. Are you going? By the time this comes out, this will probably be what Wednesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Wednesday, Thursday. By the time this comes out, it will have already happened. What do you think the time.
Speaker 3: This comes out, we're going to be the best friends.
Speaker 2: Like one dude, do you do you think you would have You're gonna go to Ray's place to eat.
Speaker 3: Yes, that is I was supposed to go last night and he was like, some shit happened, Like we can't do it tonight.
Speaker 1: It was like come by tomorrow, all right, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I read the text he goes. I was like, yo, can I come by with Caroen or two friends? He's like, you're flying girls in. You're the fucking man. Talk about uh, talk about how Nashville happened, how this national trip happened. So because he didn't, just as much as I would love that he made a.
Speaker 2: Half long was the drive thirteen hours, thirteen hour trip to be on busting with the boys, he did it for.
Speaker 1: He did it for uh a funny and very good cause. And it sucks to you. You were supposed to go to a fucking spring. What is it? Cabo or cab Cabo Cabo? Yeah, Cabou Italian? Are you going to Cabo? How you doing? So?
Speaker 3: I kept getting obviously with the tornadoes and everything here in Nashville, I kept there was this big like they put a tarp on their house and there's a tweet of this, these group of guys that put a tarp on their house and it said Venmos, we need beer. Venmo was with the kids Vemo?
Speaker 1: What's the kids? Venmo? We can we can plug him, right, and that what he's telling us the plug too.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, ben dash kozak ko z a k dash one. Don't don't get in the mix with any of them fake Venmos because there's people just come back.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I did see you tweet the fake Venmo and they were like, hey, we that that was what that was.
Speaker 3: It was like, we need beer, and I was like kind of joking. I was like, I'm hand delivering these people beers. And everyone was like, all right, you have to fucking do it, Like, don't be a fraud, you should do it. I was like all right, And so all I needed was approval from dave and I texted him. I was like, hey, can I just drive down to Nashville. I don't really want to fly because A I think it'd be better for the story if I drove, and B I don't want.
Speaker 1: To get coronavirus on a plate. Yeah, and he was like, yeah, go for it.
Speaker 3: Fucking That's the best thing about Davey. He's like, if you have a good idea, you pitch it. To him, he's usually going it takes a lot for him to say no. Yeah, So I drove down thirteen hours. The first nine hours were breeze. Once he hit the four hour mark, get to like Knoxville or whatever, that shit sucked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's four hours was bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that took forever, and I took a couple of wrong turns and everything. But I got in around like twelve am on Wednesday night and they were chilling. They were just you know, slugging down some beers and you went, You went right to that house at the top on top brought him one hundred and fifty beers.
Speaker 2: In this area that he went to, it's over in Germantown, the German Germantown area.
Speaker 1: It's tore up. Man, It's like it's like the Twister movie. Yeah, they walked everywhere on all these houses like damage, Like it was the tornado that hit Nashville. In Germantown and East Nashville, it was. It was pretty tore up. So he was dope of you to do, by the way, Yeah, dude, So he was getting venmos even before me, obviously, like because that tweet went pretty viral. Yeah, and then once I got in the mix, like he kept he was getting more obviously with the barstool push. But he said, so obviously he's not going to use all of that money on beer.
Speaker 3: All this money's getting so I think what he's doing is using the funds to help out like that neighborhood, like the North North Nashville area. So I don't know how much money he has, but he's obviously not using.
Speaker 1: All on beer.
Speaker 3: Maybe he used I don't know, one hundred bucks on beer. So it's all going to a good cost. Yeah, that's the best part. Yeah, So I gave him one hundred and fifty beers. We had a couple down in his house and his house is fine, it's just his backyard is a little torn up. But yeah, and then we were chilling with them yesterday, me and you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we went out of their house. I'm talking like these these huge fucking trees are like uprooted, like through concrete and everything, and they're just talking about how they're on a ten day bender. I'm like, are you guys? I'm walking through their house.
Speaker 2: It's like beer cans everywhere, like what And they're like, yeah, bro, I mean ever since ever since the tornado, happened like we've just been on a bender, like we just go get more.
Speaker 1: People are just sitting on their porches and senta getting food supplies. We were able to, uh, you know these shirts that you guys see these Nashville Strong.
Speaker 2: You don't have yours, It's okay. These Nashville Strong shirts. You can go on the bar stool site. One hundred percent of net proceeds go to UH Music City, Inc. Which goes into directly helping the victims, the families and the Tornado relief and also right into.
Speaker 1: The city as well. But uh, you know we've raised like two days ago it was fifty five thousand dollars we were able to send confirm that we send into the charity. So keep going.
Speaker 2: All proceed it's going to it's going to Nashville, it's going to Tornado Relieve, it's going to all the all the people around the city.
Speaker 1: So it's been it's been huge.
Speaker 3: Man, Marstool gets some shit sometimes about just whatever it could be. There's always controversy whatever the fucking stoolies, Dude, when there's a cause and they need to raise money, it's insane how.
Speaker 1: Quick it goes.
Speaker 2: The boys rally around they rally, especially the city in Nashville too, man, like they've been through some natural disasters and stuff like in years past, like we had Butch speardon On he pretty much built the city of Nasville. He's one of the guys who's built the city of Nashville. And it's just crazy the way Nashville reacts to anything that happens. Once one once one person gets hurt, like the whole city rallies around, like you know, the boys, they want stuff to root for it, dude, and then you get the stoolies involved.
Speaker 3: It's just like it's unreal. I mean, I'm moving here someday, I don't care. I don't know when. At some point I'm moving to Nashville.
Speaker 1: The city is awesome, right, city is awesome.
Speaker 3: I kind of joke like whatever quarantine would I kind of hope I just get stuck.
Speaker 1: Here quarantine here, Naso. I got an extra room, dude. I know you got your cousin here, but I will.
Speaker 3: I will fucking buy some new clothes and just sit here forever.
Speaker 1: I love this flash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's awesome. Did you tell us about your night last night? So as in last night, this is what it's today. Saturday Friday Night, how'd you all right?
Speaker 3: So I went to Friday Night Jason Alden's Wonderful Establishment.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And then we went to kid Rock, which was there four floors or something. We were up on the rooftop. Yeah, And I flew Caro in. She has two friends with her, Cara dude, she goes. She she comes up to me the second I pick her up at the airport, She's like, we have to stay out all night tonight. We went to bed early in Vegas, like, let's stay up till four am.
Speaker 1: She was done, so by twelve thirty. Yeah, you posted that video she's laying were she had was that it was at a hotel in the hotel elevator elevator, And so we went.
Speaker 3: To bed pretty early, like one ish or whatever. But the night itself was awesome, And I mean people were taking pictures or talking to stoolies. We're talking to Nashville people.
Speaker 1: It was fun.
Speaker 3: I met up with those guys, the Tornado victim guys. They were at the bar like we were just throwing them back with that. It was fun and I could just I think I could just stay at Broadway for the rest of my life. Broadway's intents. I was talking to my cousin, she's lived here for five years. She's like, I don't know how you did that two days in a row. I can only take one day at Broadway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, you take one day a Broadway and then you just take a long break. Yeah, it's kind of like Vegas. People who live in Vegas, it's sound like they go on the strip.
Speaker 3: Well, I think I'm going back today, So three days, go back.
Speaker 1: To Broadway after. Are you gonna take Bray with you? After? You want to trying to hit Broadway?
Speaker 3: He was saying he wants to get dinner. I was like, all right, let's let's going Broadway.
Speaker 1: Are you going to his place to get dinner? You guys going out to get so were I was going to stop at his house and meet his family or whatever. But I think his sons were fans of barstool and stuff, So yeah, whatever he wants. Yeah, that'll be fun.
Speaker 3: Dude, except hey, I got him in my back pocket. He's the one reaching out to me.
Speaker 1: Hey, the level is different. There's levels to this ship, man, Are we still doing this ship? The workout? I wouldn't mind having you do sprints and in between every sprint, you gotta chug you got a pound of beer? Dude?
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone, he's fucking drunk. We send them the braves. I'll get you an uber. Where were you accomplished taking me through these sprints? And I had to chug a beer? Did he know we were going to be hanging out? I think so yeah. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know how the ship works with the NFL.
Speaker 3: And I was like, do you just want to come to the I was gonna ask you if you want to come, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know how that ship works.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's uh, it's interesting. It's like we're boys. And he'll say he would send a text like about my teeth. His running joke with me is my teeth because I bought my veneers. I know they're nice, but they're bought, they're paid. And he would be like, oh, phenomenal, phenomenal teeth, Like send me a picture. But you got to be cautious because technical, I'm under contract with the Raiders until oh shiit.
Speaker 1: What's the day? When does the league year starts?
Speaker 4: Either I thought it was today, I don't know, maybe.
Speaker 2: Today, tomorrow, something like that. But I'm technically a Raider until I hit free agency. So if I were to say, hang out talk with Rabel or any of those guys that are on staff with the Titans, Yeah, it's like if people wanted to be petty enough, they could say it's Tamper.
Speaker 3: Right, That's what I was gonna say. I was like, I almost text you. I was like, hey, you want to come to the Cility And I was like, like I said I.
Speaker 2: Would, Yeah, I'm not allowed to even though I'm boys with everybody there were allowed to come in crazy, uh, because we were we were throwing a watch party for one of the playoff games, and when we had first put it out, we had the Titans logos like hey the Titans watch party.
Speaker 1: We were we found out that we can't uh be associated like they could be associated with us because of me since I'm a raider.
Speaker 2: They're like, hey, we're going into the playoffs. We're not going to risk losing any type of draft pick for fucking busting.
Speaker 1: With the boys. Will content like we have to remove ourselves.
Speaker 2: We have to separate from busting with the boy Yeah during this time, so we couldn't do like a Titans watch party, it had to be a bust with the boys watch party for the big game.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. You can't brand the Titans or anything like.
Speaker 2: That because of how all that shit works, which is crazy because before I went to the Oakland Raiders, I'm out tailgating a fucking party of no rules, baby, selling out for the Titans.
Speaker 3: I like that, saying that's what we should say in high school.
Speaker 2: No rules, no fucking rules, no rules, Man, I like that a lot. What else do we have?
Speaker 1: We answer some questions on we have some questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm making sure I did. I haven't missed anything I brought up. We talked about the zillion Beers, the rise of the fucking underdog.
Speaker 4: Well we do it before barstool.
Speaker 3: So I'm twenty seven. I was when I first graduate college.
Speaker 2: I went to He old, were you when you graduated college? I think I need that to be known.
Speaker 3: I graduated on time in four years. I was twenty two years old or whatever he's like.
Speaker 1: I was twenty five twenty six when I graduated.
Speaker 3: I did have a two point three GPA. But now my college has asked me to fucking do marketing classes for him.
Speaker 1: I saw, yeah, I saw you tweet that.
Speaker 3: Who's got the two three doesn't matter out exactly. So I graduated when I was twenty two or twenty three. I was delivering pizzas after I After I graduated, I couldn't find a production job anywhere in Boston. It's like it was all freelance stuff, internships, and so I was like, you know what, I'm just gonna fucking deliver pizzas and do like freelance shit until I find something big. And then I was doing sales for nine months.
Speaker 2: It seems to be the move is delivering pizzas, Like in every movie that's based out of New York or Boston and stuff like The Journey's always somebody delivering pizzas before they get their big come up.
Speaker 3: All free show outs to cps and situate mass great shit. So I was delivering pizzas and then I did sales for nine months, Like I was the worst sale. I'm pretty sure I lost my company money with how bad I was it.
Speaker 1: Wait, who were you selling for?
Speaker 3: So I was doing recruiting. So if you need a job, and like as a software developer, I would try.
Speaker 1: And find you a job basically which I sucked at. So you were meeting recruit with.
Speaker 3: I would recruit candidates and try and find them like a placement in a software company or something that was so bad at it. Maybe I got got two people jobs like in nine months, literally two people.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine that's a good successful I don't know.
Speaker 1: This story fires me up.
Speaker 3: And then from the clouds I saw that was a big stool. I've been following. Like I said, I'm from Massachusetts, I've been following Barstbool for a while, and Hank from PMT tweeted out one day that they just need a video editing intern. I was like, I will do anything to get my foot in the door.
Speaker 1: Did you have video editing experiences?
Speaker 3: So that's why I did in college. That's what I had an internship after college, and I loved it, like I've always loved editing in camera. And so I sent him this long email just like he's from the town next to me, so I kind of I sent him this I don't know, well worded email basically of hey, this is where I'm from, this is what I've done.
Speaker 1: I've been a Barstool fan forever. Well worried whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't fucking know, dude, I'm not good with words, all right, except for that day well worded?
Speaker 1: What is it? What am I supposed to say? Good worded?
Speaker 3: And then he was like coming, He's like, well, just coming to New York City. This is when they just moved to New York City for an interview. I took a train there, a five hour train. I met Hank for maybe six minutes in a back room. We didn't talk about anything. We didn't talk about anything to do with video editing. He was basically like, all right, yeah, so I'll talk to Dave and maybe we can hook you up. And I was like all right, and I left New York to go back to Boston. I was just like a ten hour day just for six minutes with Hank, and we didn't.
Speaker 1: Talk about anything.
Speaker 3: You think he was just sizing you have to see if you're just wanted to see if I was a normal person, which I mean shout out to Hank.
Speaker 1: But shout out to Hank all for her shout outs to the boy.
Speaker 3: And then I don't know, two weeks ago and I got an offer but from Erica. So yeah, I got a phone call from DAVEO shit in my pants. I was like he offered the offer I got in. So I was making thirty seven K in Boston. Dude, is fucking recruiting. I didn't realize the cost of living in New York was so much higher. When he mentioned the number and it's not even that much. I was like, I will fucking walk to New York for that number. And it wasn't even that much money. Can you share the number it was? It was sixty five K at the time to live in New York, and I was making thirty seven k in Boston, like fucking recruiting software developers, no idea what I was doing. I was like, I will do anything for sixty five K. And so I was like, yeah, obviously I'll take that. I'll move to New York.
Speaker 1: And I'm just like couch hopping for a month till I finally found place.
Speaker 2: You were couch hopping, yeah, and working at barstool. Yeah, yo, Hey, that's that's chasing the fucking American dream.
Speaker 1: This is the best company in the world. It's the best his studies journey, you know what I'm saying, Like two point three, Like fucking.
Speaker 4: There's people in the graduates four years talking to you.
Speaker 1: I did a little video internship, fucking delivering pizzas to working for a recruiting firm, to fucking tie people into a job fucking sucked at It took a five hour train for an interview that he didn't even feel commid about, goes ten hours, gets offered something, and he's just fucking just moving forward.
Speaker 4: There's a couple of people go in the IG chat saying, I am this guy before he got the interview recruiting baby, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like you just don't know, Like at the end of the day, you just got to continue to to go with your gut. Well, like, hey, I want to go work for fucking barstool, I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 3: When you graduate college and you're twenty three years old and you just need a job, like just do sales whatever, like get your foot in the door, just start being a real person, Like you'll learn some valuable shit no matter what, even if you hate it. And that's what I learned. It's like, I don't want to do this. I don't want to do sales. I need to fucking I want to do what I like. And then like you never know when shit's gonna pop up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Being with Barstool. Are there are there things that you you wish you would have you learned about that. You're like, man, if I could go back and would have handled it this way or differently, you would have done good. Question. Like for people out there that say I am this guy, like things like like to look for and.
Speaker 3: I'll say this for especially for Barstool, you need to have physical like work, especially if you want to do production. You need examples of your work. You need like a portfolio, especially if it's I don't know, like if it my the edit the videos that I edited that got me my foot in the door were about Barstool, so it was like, obviously I knew you have to know a lot about.
Speaker 1: The company to get foot in the door pretty much.
Speaker 3: So if you want to do production production, especially, you have to like have actual you kids be like I love Barstool, like I fucking and fall this. You have to have physical evidence of that, like you actually know this company, You've done stuff.
Speaker 1: You've done like editing whatever. So yeah, that's me. I love learning all this stuff about you.
Speaker 2: But before you come down here, I'm like, oh, zillion beers is driving down You were in group Chet, Yeah, Allison shout out Alison, all the free shoutouts, especially for the boys.
Speaker 1: But she's like, hey, Dan is driving down.
Speaker 2: I'm like zillion beers is driving from New York to Nashville to hand deliver beer.
Speaker 1: And then he responds content never sleeps and for the boys.
Speaker 2: So it's like, uh, you know, before that, you might just think you're a guy who fucking got all this status and shit just by chugging beer and being like, you know, being an idiot on camera with the grind and the ship that you basically had to do to get to this point. I mean you're couch hopping working for barstill in the beginning.
Speaker 3: That's that's the best part of this company is you don't know the next big thing that's gonna happen. I had no idea what was ever gonna happen. I was just happy, happily editing my documentaries, like just taking it day by day. You never know, like we have such a big platform and such big personalities and like such a great backing that you don't know, like the next big thing you never know.
Speaker 1: So yeah, man, that's nuts.
Speaker 4: Due when you were at bar like you were at Barstool for almost three years before shit really started to pop off for you too. Like that in itself is such an example of just.
Speaker 1: Like you said, well, I say that again.
Speaker 4: He was at barstool for almost three years before the zillion beers thing started to happen, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like it's like you never know, I know, and then you become this person on social media, but in the office you go in and they're like, you're kind of nervous because these boys.
Speaker 1: Are about to humble me. Yeah, you know. Did you feel like that too? Like you're beginning, You're getting this big following on social media and people love you, like when you go home and you get to shoot your own videos, But when you walk in the office and you're like, oh, what are these boys going to have for me today?
Speaker 3: They it was such a weird event where everybody was on my side. Sometimes there's people at the office who was like, who may not agree with what you're doing. It was one hundred percent like people were backing me the whole time. So I didn't have any concerns about that of like people being jealous or anything like that.
Speaker 1: No, it was like everybody was on my side. That helps shout out to Big Cut has he been the most.
Speaker 3: Him and KFC were like texting me the whole time and like giving me advice and ship and obviously promoting it.
Speaker 1: So they're the best. That's there's a reason why they're so popular, and like, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, I think it's great because before we got on with Barstool, like I'm trying to follow, you know, blueprints of people that I kind of admire myself, like Pat McAfee shop all those.
Speaker 1: Boys, shout out to the boys man.
Speaker 2: Chris Long, and you're just kind of seeing how people kind of do their branding and things on social media, and McAfee you can't help but kind of gravitate toward his group of people because they're all about for the brand all that stuff. And I before again, before Barstool, I'm following all of his circle of people.
Speaker 1: I'm like, he's just with his boys and they're just literally on social media.
Speaker 2: It's not basically having a group chat challenging each other, having fun, this that the other. So you know, I'm taking notes and everything we give a Barstool and then I'm following all the Barsol people and I see that that's how Barstool was. I'm like Okay, here's where this started to spin off and you make it your own.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's crazy, man, the room it is, man, it really is like a locker room.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to know I'm not in the NFL locker room.
Speaker 2: But it's pretty much like it's the same bullshit everybody talks about when they're not in the public You know, when they're not in they don't feel pressure being in the public eye and everything is.
Speaker 3: Pulling up my my football pictures?
Speaker 1: Is that you any I was, dude? That's you.
Speaker 3: I was one hundred and eighty pounds soaking wet.
Speaker 1: Is that you run down on kickoff on JV.
Speaker 3: I was a fucking receiver, dude.
Speaker 4: I like this comment right here. Can you read that one?
Speaker 3: Fox Chicks? Yeah, I'm just saying my buddies, I was a I recovered one on side kick on varsity, zero catches, one target for a pick sex. It was my buddy who had the pick six too, from another town.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 3: Got through it right to me. I jumped up, I missed it, interception to the house.
Speaker 1: I quit the next week. I missed. I quit the next week. You're also big on talking about your basketball status.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's kind of a joke. I mean, I did average a double double in high school, but I like to harp on the days of like what ten years ago, I like to harp on it.
Speaker 1: It's funny.
Speaker 2: Everyone retires at some point, whether it's seventeen years old, twenty two, twenty three years old after college, or whenever we ultimately retire in professional But everyone retires, and you're always going to talk about when you get around the boys, you're always going to talk about your stories that you know how to that you played in. Like I know, I'm going to be ten years down the road when I get around the boys, you're gonna be talking about games that we were in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those are the days.
Speaker 1: Look at it, and look these are your days bro bing in basketball and you average a double double twelve and times? Do you feel like you were cheated out of a scholarship? I got some looks, You got some looks.
Speaker 3: I got a look from obil in college. They were three and seventeen.
Speaker 1: Did you get an offer?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 3: Look at you coach to hang them too?
Speaker 1: Yeah you were a basketball coach.
Speaker 3: Assistant varsity Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sistant varsity basketball coach.
Speaker 3: But yeah I was. I mean I was a good basketball player, but I sucked the football.
Speaker 1: Just a good old boy. Man.
Speaker 3: It's a good boy. Hey, I'm for the boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it, man, I love the whole story. I love the whole journey. What if we what have we not? What have we not covered? Do you want to answer questions or yeah, yeah, we're.
Speaker 1: For sure gonna look at questions. I just want to make sure we've covered that, We've covered everything. Yeah, dude, I want the story of fucking zillion beers. And if you feel like we've done it.
Speaker 3: There's so many layers. But I feel like, because you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Go on radio fifteen minutes at a time, this fifteen minutes and fifty.
Speaker 1: But I wanted to sit down a full conversation.
Speaker 3: It's pretty much covered. I don't, like I said, I don't know what the next step is, but as long as people are enjoying me chugging beers, I'm gonna keep doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It might turn into something to where you pick the hottest times. It's like the hot times Zilly comes out of the shew. If I can if it starts the flat line, when it starts the flat line a little.
Speaker 1: Bit, if I can get a college tour for SEC football. This let's fall y SEC football. I feel like that's the best tailgates. I mean, what about big ten tailgates. I'll sleep on the big ten. Where'd you go? Nebraska? Yeah, shout out the boys in Nebraska in the red baby, I'll take ten. There we go. I just need love, you know what I'm saying. They both exactly. I don't limit yourself. I'll do anything. So I just had to say, why Sec.
Speaker 3: I'm just starting to I'm just starting to get you know, I'm starting to understand the Southern culture.
Speaker 1: I don't know they do. You know, they do go hard for their foot.
Speaker 3: Everybody's so nice down here. I like it down here.
Speaker 1: I just I just don't want you to sleep on the big table. I respect the se Go to Michigan. I'll go where I'll go. What I'm saying, you've got a lot of plugs in the big time with Dave Michigan, Michigan.
Speaker 3: I'll do both. Yeah, if he if he accepts it, maybe we need to find some collab.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm ready the Zilly.
Speaker 1: Due. You guys are gonna be Yeah, but this we gotta we still got to create something because people are for the boys whether or not we're there, you know what I'm saying. Like we had a watch party in the AFC Championship.
Speaker 2: I was I wasn't even there, and we've the whole fucking floors decked out people for the boys.
Speaker 1: So people, you know, you know how it is.
Speaker 2: People just need that that brand, that ship to get behind, and everybody's for the boys, especially in football season.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you're listening to Dave, I think it'd be a great idea. Zi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well, I mean I would hopefully I am playing on a team William Zilly Tour, the Willie Zilly Tour, jealous busting with the boys, but the boys making nice money playing football.
Speaker 1: There's no way he'd be I know, I know he wishes he'd be here for this part. What's Taylor. I know he's quarantined out there in Cali right now. I mean, he's gotta he's gotta keep that head low, He's got to keep that headless. Let's go into questions.
Speaker 4: Let's see what everybody A lot of people asking about what do we do without any sports in our life? Dana, what are you doing? Man?
Speaker 3: I'm in Nashville.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I don't think you can travel.
Speaker 1: But I don't know, dude. Maybe here's how you replaced a new show. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Fuck that, here's how you replaced your your void. You binge watch Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 1: Yes, you binge watch what I'm meant to say. Yeah, that's what I'm helping them out. You binge watch Busting with the Boys, and you start finding these family members under the barstool and umbrella that maybe you didn't give a shot to yet, and you're gonna give them a shot.
Speaker 3: Now do you are all your episodes on video, like on YouTube or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah? We were set up pretty sadd Can I redo my answer? Yeah? Yeah, go ahead, go on YouTube, go on barstool wherever, and watch Busting with the Boys, because listen, it's the best podcast there. Yes, so yeah, this, uh this episode we're on again again. Look into the camera, busting with the Go on Busting with the Boys. Say what you said and I won't interrupt.
Speaker 3: All right, coronavirus. Everybody's kind of you know, stuck in their house right now, what do you do? You go on YouTube where else?
Speaker 1: Uh? YouTube is where it's visual. You go on YouTube or Apple Podcasts, Spotify and if they if it's a.
Speaker 3: Watch Bust Them with the Boys, it's the best podcast in the world, I would say, in the world.
Speaker 1: I like that. And you watch the sound of that.
Speaker 3: You watch me sit here like a bum talking to NFL player and I don't even know what am I doing.
Speaker 1: You're talking about the American fucking dream is what you're doing. You're talking about the rise of somebody who came from couch hopping, delivering pizzas, maybe eating pizzas.
Speaker 2: Before you deliver them. Who knows, Who knows some stories that you have on delivering your pizzas and eating on the side because you know any in the in the box. Okay, I didn't do that, But you're talking about a guy from that taking five hour trains for a six minute interview where he didn't hear it back for two weeks because he's chasing the barstool dream, gets in with barstool for pennies on the dollar, sleeping on couches, and then finally two and a half years later, he gets a shot in front of the camera that he's behind most of the time, chugging a beer, and people want to get behind an underdog and we're hearing about that story now because he's mister zillion.
Speaker 1: Now fucking watch it on YouTube. But let's fucking go. That's why people want to watch. You have a company.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, the boy underdog and we're talking undrafted, no combine. So there's you can get on board with.
Speaker 1: A lot of Taylor. Taylor's more of the one percent of the boy Taylor, he's not even here. He's a couple of underdogs right now.
Speaker 2: He's the juice, no pun intended of the like, he's the he's the he's the poster child.
Speaker 1: You know, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean that in a bad way. It's just people could take it out of context. But he's like the fucking forefront. Everybody knows the boy terror Lawan. We got underdogs. That's how we get this thing turning. And people get behind the underdog. And if they want to watch two underdogs shoot the ship boys, I mean that's I don't what else you can do when when you're quarantined. Now, now after the episode's over, I would recommend you watching all the other barstools.
Speaker 3: Everything at bart there's bar there's the best part about barstool and I've said that a lot. I probably said there's ten best things about barstool. But there's ship for everybody, Like name a person, there's something for you at barstool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no doubt there is.
Speaker 3: There's some international China content. You got, Donnie, you got you want chicks, you want girls, chicks, something off.
Speaker 1: There's everything literally everything, Well football, you got me and Willie. No one does really call me really William Zilly, dude, you want football, you got that. You want movies and ship? What is it? Lights, cameras, camera, barstool, what else?
Speaker 3: Mixtape, basketball show, mixtape, everything, p M T everything, It's fucking best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's even like music music, million dollars worth of game.
Speaker 4: You get the outdoors one.
Speaker 2: Those dads are funny too. A million dollars worth. Shout out the boys and million it's it's million dollars worth.
Speaker 3: Of games worth the game.
Speaker 1: Shout out.
Speaker 4: What else we got is not a ton of great ones. I'll be honest.
Speaker 1: We're about on his.
Speaker 2: Playing in Vegas next year, and if so, we need some zillion beers just win baby merchandise collaboration.
Speaker 1: Knock on wood. If you're with me, shout out at him Jack, This is uh knocking on wood. If you're with me, that's John Gruden, the head coach of the Raiders. That's his big stitch is like I saw that.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're gonna be We're gonna be without paths today, we're gonna be in helmet's knocking.
Speaker 1: What if you're with me, I'll start knocking hard Knocks? Yeah? Did you watch All Hard Knocks? Yeah? Were you in it? No? No? No, I was a mid year free agent, so the boy, you know, I was tailgame with the boys and then I got picked up me. Yeah, but did you watch the Darren Waller? Yeah? The Darren Waller piece. His story is insane. We had him on a couple of weeks ago. He came to Nashville up from Atlanta. Drove. Wasn't thirteen hours though, No, no, no, no, We're talking three and a half hours. I was still surprised that he drove. I'm like, I mean, okay, but.
Speaker 2: He came home with dude, we did two hours into his story and you're talking about a fucking story that's gonna come out this dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've heard bits and pieces of it, but like I know, it's insane story.
Speaker 2: He should be on Joe Rogan. Yeah, that's that's my opinion that he should be going on Joe Rogan and spending three four hours on behind that mic and taking that and inspiring everybody out there because his story is insane. Where we're at Wor's Papa Tailor, he's quarantined in California.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite drinking game? There you go, Zilly, what is your favorite drinking game? Kings is kings? Uh? Cardscle Death.
Speaker 3: There's a bunch of cards and there's a bunch of rules for each Yeah.
Speaker 2: Growing up, I think in Missouri we called it circle of Death. So he draw a queen. It's like, that's a question, as you know, what I've what game I've grown to like? Is that the fucking finger game? Oh yeah, everybody puts their finger on him. You say number and you either keep your finger on or take it off.
Speaker 1: Simple. But it's so simple. But you get I mean, you know, you get, you get hammered. If there's nothing good, That's what I mean. We can much more than the story. Yeah, I mean we just bullshit.
Speaker 2: I mean, this will come out on when at Thursday? What else are people doing? Everybody's just sitting fucking they'll.
Speaker 3: Just be watching tournament.
Speaker 1: Do you have a favorite craft beer? No, I just drink. I just drink light beers.
Speaker 2: All I see him killing. All I see him killing are the main beers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like I'm I'm a sponsored athlete allegedly allegedly.
Speaker 1: Uh are those all the questions? Yeah? If there's nothing good that, Yeah, we don't have is anything on the Instagram Live world. This is how we do it, dude. We don't give a ship. There's no there's no like agenda. That's easy.
Speaker 4: There's an agenda. Sometimes we just don't always stick to it. It's just how it goes. Yeah, the best contents, the quick stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see here.
Speaker 4: The biggest difference between the North and the South.
Speaker 3: To you, everybody's nice here in the in the North.
Speaker 1: I'm glad somebody saying heads in the North. It's tough to say. When you grow up in Missouri, you go to the Brads. When I went out to d C, it was just a different world. Man. It's like it's a to B. People don't care. It's like a Hong Kong. Ay, I'm walking fucking walking.
Speaker 3: Also, we have I was trying to tell you what I was in New York when we visited.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's just my fucking New York and have five people in the office from fucking Saint Louis, Like, YO, that's awesome. I need to Riggs Treyes from St.
Speaker 1: Louis.
Speaker 3: I think like that area.
Speaker 1: I think damn. Because we were on the radio thing for two hours.
Speaker 2: I wish I would have known that we could have talked about Missouri to Missouri a little bit.
Speaker 3: That's all right.
Speaker 1: Who is your gimme give me your top five people at h Q favorite people? All right, that's tough. All right? If you were to be quarantine hang on, I'll switch the question. If you're to be quarantined at barstool, hqbout three much different question with three people, who would they be? Big Cat? I feel like I have to say Dave where if he hears gonna kill me. If I don't say Dave, if you don't believe it's Dave, then don't say it's Dave. You know what I'm saying. He beat I beat Dave in this competition.
Speaker 3: I don't have to suck.
Speaker 1: Up to him. You earned him one point five million? Yeah, probably Big Cat Zilly earned one point five million.
Speaker 3: I think it's a lame answer. I say Big Cat pf T. But they're like two of my favorite guys there. Uh, Big Cat.
Speaker 1: P f T and probably final Burg you know fights, I don't think. So.
Speaker 3: He's on KFC radio. So he he's just a he's a great he's a Massachusetts guy. He's a boy.
Speaker 1: He's one of the boys. I gotta I gottai everybody. Oh yeah, yeah, I know, yeah, yeah, I got big.
Speaker 4: That's the first picture.
Speaker 1: That's his first picture. Dude, Oh my god, that, Oh my god. Yeah, I take that.
Speaker 3: Big Cat fights and PFT.
Speaker 1: I'll say, okay, Jesus, those are some.
Speaker 2: Why what what is the reasoning behind it? Like, what are you what are you saying? That's important if you're quarantined with somebody.
Speaker 3: So first of my first instinct is I want to get fucked up if I'm quarantined, and I want to drink peers. That's where fidal Bert comes in. He likes to get drunk. Oh ship, Marty mush all right, you know Marty, Yeah, then that's the dude.
Speaker 1: He went with you to Vegas.
Speaker 3: I'm taking the thick accident. I'm taking out Big Cat. Get the fuck out of here, big cat. I'll think that was your first saying out of here. He doesn't he doesn't drink. Well, let's say two weeks, this guy, you're gonna do two full weeks. You're quarantined.
Speaker 1: Pft.
Speaker 3: Marty Fidelberg, All right now, Why Marty is my best friend in New York. He's just a fuck, like he's he's such like a he's.
Speaker 1: Just a great dude. I just take that snippet. I like Marty, he's my best friend in New York. He's just a fuck. And then that's it.
Speaker 3: So he the best barb Marty is. He is just a normal guy. And that's the why he works at barstool. He's just like one of one of your friends, like he's just one of the boys.
Speaker 1: That he's just for the boys.
Speaker 3: He's ready to sell out, like he has no agenda he has. He just goes on with life and that's his content. Like his content is just his life. Like he's just an idiot and people love it. Marty's my best friend. I'll take him pf T. He just makes me laugh. He for some reason, everything he does makes you know those people in life that you know you talk to them and everything they do makes you laugh. He's one of those for me. So I want to have some laughs from Quarantine. I'll take him. And like I said, Fiddleberg, he's for the boys. He likes to, you know, get mangled and I don't know. He's got big tits.
Speaker 1: Need to touch.
Speaker 3: I gotta touch some titties from quarantine.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't you pick one of the women there, because uh, I'm somewhat wiped up, there's no fire. He's like, I got to touch some tits and then it's like, okay, well these females in there too.
Speaker 3: You don't mix. We don't mix work and pleasure.
Speaker 4: I got a question from the IG Live Dana, if you could join one current podcast at Barstool, which one would it be? Besides Busting with the Boys?
Speaker 1: Obviously? Did they say besides busting that's number one? If you could, would you join, I'm not gonna give you any chirps or nothing. That's a serious question if Busting with the Boys was included.
Speaker 3: Probably have you heard a mixtape? No, I've just started to learn about it. It's basketball. I love basketball. I love NBA. Probably mixtape because those are I used to go. I used to be a guest on there maybe once a month or so. And I fucking love those guys and I love talking basketball and I also love telling weird stories. And they allowed me to just be myself and like say whatever I want.
Speaker 1: So probably mixtape okay, And I mean.
Speaker 2: It started to hurt for to hear, but I had to remind myself, like I wasn't gonna hold anything against him, and he's.
Speaker 3: I feel like if I was on Busting with the Boys, I just get bullied.
Speaker 1: No, not by Taylor. Alice can give you some insight it, like, you know.
Speaker 4: He hurted me my first my first episode here. He hurted me for sure, But it is what it is that Taylor.
Speaker 3: I want to be the alpha.
Speaker 4: That's how he loves.
Speaker 1: He said, you want to be the alpha, You'll.
Speaker 2: Have to just I mean, the boy, he's got that Vince Vaughan esque about him. They'll fucking he can.
Speaker 1: He can. He can dabble with the best of the win game. But uh, you wouldn't have to worry you would like if this is our part, you wouldn't have to worry about.
Speaker 3: Hey, you guys are top three?
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 1: I'll take that. Do you do you feel like, do you feel like the best do you feel like we take the cake in any area? Best set up? Maybe I said that this is the best, the best spot to like I've ever This is so much better than our like podcast studios. I just want to sit here forever.
Speaker 2: You know, this is a This is fucking dope, dude. It's crazy, Taylor, Taylor, we found this thing. Uh Juice from Cardboard who we worked with in the beginning production, shout out the boys, Juice Pp. They this bus was for sale and like the back lot, some gravel, a lot that I was telling you about. I'm talking rain, heat, everything.
Speaker 1: We're on here, sweating, We're on here, wondering if the power is gonna We're gonna get electrocuted at all.
Speaker 2: That shit we were out there. We found this bus. Taylor fell in love with it. I didn't necessarily want to do it. Taylor's like, well, if it doesn't work, I'll just have a bust into my backyard of the fun. Like I love this thing. So he we fucking I'm talking it was a shit show in here, dude. Yeah, because he was used for tailgates back in the day, Like there were hives, there were net since last May, all right, since yeah May, I would say it got done early May last year, not even a year, not even a year yet, but all this would all this ship like we put we had to gut it, dude, all the soundboards.
Speaker 3: Need that, but light poster or whatever it is from I don't.
Speaker 1: Know if we can give that to you.
Speaker 3: I need my own.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm with you, like from my room.
Speaker 4: That's probably from like nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Brohl had some character to it.
Speaker 1: And now as you see, we had to tape. We've had to tape some things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll give you guys best, best set up, best place to do a podcast, good and.
Speaker 1: Best uh what's the word? Fuck?
Speaker 3: Just like I can be myself like best.
Speaker 4: I don't fucking know.
Speaker 3: Hold on, give me, give me a.
Speaker 1: SA the fact that you're explaining it. Yeah, don't feel pressure like it's it's our pod. You can we can do some of the boys.
Speaker 3: I would say in my one and a half hour of being on here, it's just you can be yourself, like you can just talk, you know, shoot the ship, I would say, that's what you got.
Speaker 1: I don't feel expectation.
Speaker 3: I don't feel any pressure. I don't feel anything. I'm just like, I'm chilling.
Speaker 1: Do you feel pressure going on the other one? Sometimes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I went on PMT, I was like, there, I was so intimidated. Well, I'm not intimidated with them, but like I didn't want to say a bad thing. I didn't like because obviously so many people are listening.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, we do have eighty million. Well, yeah, we have any million listeners.
Speaker 4: It's it dipped a little bit over the last hour. It's done a seventy nine.
Speaker 3: Now I can't say anything.
Speaker 1: I hear you. I hear what you're saying.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you can just like just me and you're chilling.
Speaker 1: And I don't know.
Speaker 3: I can see why people come on here and can just like talk for hours.
Speaker 1: It's a good time. We have fun, dude. Yeah, but uh are we solid?
Speaker 4: I got one more for you. If you're playing beer pong for your life, who with the office are you choosing to play as your partner?
Speaker 1: Mary? Is Marty really that fucking good at beer pong?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but he talks a big game.
Speaker 1: But if and if you're gonna play.
Speaker 3: I played with them once who was very good. That's all I need is one good game. I'm sold.
Speaker 1: Who do you feel like I would get along with the most at Barcelaici? Besides you? I think it would probably be Fidelberg. Really yeah, Chase, shut up, Olle too, we're gonna be best friends, fiddle Berg. I think fidal Berg and Will Compton would be best Pels. I can't wait. I can't wait. You know, I want to meet I want to meet the chick who's got like the condescending subtle like if the show Office was shot there. She has that personality Ellie. Maybe I don't know, no, no, no, not her. Kate. She's very subtle.
Speaker 2: She's very like behind the scenes, like when PFT didn't make the team and he's kind of like drinking his Kate. He's kind of like drinking his stuff at his desk, and then the girl turns around like, hey, you know, Kate, you know you'll get into the best. You know this is probably your last shot. She said something that's Kate, She's the best, Like she just seems hilarious.
Speaker 3: She was a marine.
Speaker 1: I believe marine. She was a marine. I believe.
Speaker 3: So I don't want to say she was in some type of service.
Speaker 1: What does she do at barcela q is she does she.
Speaker 3: Does the military podcast with Chaps zero block thirty all three shoutouts and she blocks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the stuff I've seen, But I'm like, she seems like she's sucking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got a military podcast and she's the best. Yeah, she's got like subtle humor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like you know what I'm saying. Like the.
Speaker 2: Office was being shot there, like and you know how like they have a scene and then they kind of move to the Cameron zoom in on somebody else that.
Speaker 3: I'm changing something, I'm changing my Will Compton, who would be his best friend? Power rankings? Kate's number one?
Speaker 1: You think so? Is that because I said it? Or because now that you're thinking about a little bit, But now that I think Berg, you know what I'm saying, maybe it'd be final Berg. I'm just saying one of the boys, there probably be a lot. I just can't wait to go and just want to get around the squad.
Speaker 2: We got to get the boys out there, but could they go busting with the boys. Hey, So at the end of the day, this was a bonus episode.
Speaker 1: Whether you're quarantine, whether you're whatever's going on we're dropping. The content doesn't sleep.
Speaker 2: The content doesn't sleep. We had the boy in town and we're like, how do we make a pod? Was zilly because you can't not have a pod with you in town. But the way we do it, like say you were somebody else who came in, you kind of fall. It's like in a couple of months, the relevance, the you coming to help Nashville, every thing that you've kind of done, it's just like we gotta get something.
Speaker 3: I got to get the boil and side note, now the Vrabel said it, you do have great teeth.
Speaker 1: You do again, shout out Rabel, dude, all free shoutouts. But I appreciate you. Yeah, not Coach Braves, but I appreciate you. Bro. This is a fucking banger. Love it.