Speaker 1: On this episode of This League, we have a massive announcement. This will be the last Barstool Sports This League episode in history. The pod will be tier. Yeah, it's a tier. I'm sad. The pod will be continuing. We will be going somewhere else with the podcast A. Dave and Erica and the Barstool family have been nice enough to allow me to continue it somewhere else. I will not be able to take Marty with me, unfortunately, he will be with you in spirits. More on that in a minute. We also get into very fittingly for this League. Of course, it has to be the final segment of the episodes, very final segment of the entire series. That is This League, which is mister balloon Hans. Oh my god, what a bum Ben Simmons. What perfect symmetry. The universe is always undefeated, always on time, always there for me, So do me a favor. Marty drop the beat for the last.
Speaker 2: Time, trying to take care and said, you'll be waiting.
Speaker 3: For plan never stop.
Speaker 2: We got the grand NiFe, go, let me go the game, game and everybody knows.
Speaker 1: So yeah, the big lead is that I'm I'm bouncing. This is the last branded episode of this league. I'm leaving Barstool Sports. I am going to take a job doing a sports gambling show called MGM Tonight, Bet MGM Tonight. I'm also going to be working for w f N here in New York, but I'll also be on six seventy the Score in Chicago. I will be on WIP in Philly. Shout out to Philly. Fucking shout out to Philly for making my career take a next step, getting a bag from the powers that be because of you Philly fans. Without your rage, none of this would be possible. Uh also to do some work on a Milwaukee station that is connected to six to sevenue this Score, which thank you sons in four. What does that mean for this league? I have to change the name. Obviously I cannot take the name with me, but I will be taking the subscribers with me, and the followers and the TikTok and the YouTube shows. Shout out to Marty for building this YouTube up. I will not have Marty here to listen to my ridiculous takes anymore, but I will miss him. If you're a subscriber, you're still going to be getting the podcast on the same feed, So I don't think there's really anything for you to do, Like it's on iHeart, it's on Spotify, it's on Apple. I'm still working out like how that logistically technically goes, but it's happening. A bottom line, can't stop, won'll stop, Like this is a roleie, not a stop watch. The shit don't ever stop. So it is a bittersweet moment. I'm sad.
Speaker 3: I'm sad too.
Speaker 1: Just do you let me ask you a question before we get into this segment, like how would you characterize this seventy This is seventy fifth episode, seventy six episode, how would you how do you look back.
Speaker 3: On this time? It was the first podcast I was assigned to do at Barstool Sports. I started in November and we started this in January, like right when we got back from holiday, and it was, I mean pretty crazy I got to talk about I mean, I didn't expect to be on the mic in here as much as you allowed me to. So thank you for that. It's fun, Yeah, just for me to be able to just work on an NBA podcast at Barsool Sports, where that's the one league that I love the most and where I feel like Barstool was lacking a little bit. I mean, at the time, we clearly didn't have an NBA podcast, so that was sweet. And to be able to yeah, be on the mic for it was, you know, something I never thought was going to be possible that shortly into my tenure at Barstool, So thank you.
Speaker 1: And to me, I think the best part, like, truthfully, one of the moments that I will never forget because I'm a sucker for nostalgia. I'm sucker for family shit. Is like just that moment with you and your dad in the finals, and like the fact that the Phoenix Suns on our very first season together went to the finals and that we were there is an unforgettable moment. So yeah, for the last time under this league name Marty and I will get to just completely take a dump on Ben Simmons, just legitimately go in on this ridiculousness that is him. So the big news is this, At the very moment I publicly announced that I was going to another place, this Ben Simmons news dropped again. Universe undefeated. Right. Ben Simmons has told the six Ers he is not showing up to camp. I am holding out, he says, get me the fuck out of Philly. I'm never coming back, I want nothing to do with you, and so on and so on and so on. Who could have seen that coming. Surely not Doc Rivers, right like he would have never ever thought Ben would need to leave. After the media asked Doc Rivers, do you think you have a championship caliber point guard? And he was like, I don't know, just a Jordan Truck I mean, certainly not Joel Embiid. No, No, we're good friends. No, they love each other. Not after he just buries Ben, saying that Ben passing up that dunk slash layup was the turning point in the series and costed them the.
Speaker 3: Game, Like, no, did you see his tweet?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love Ben, I love playing He made it very clear he loves playing with Ben. He doesn't actually love Ben as a person. Not Danny Green, who is not now answering questions about trade specifics and getting into details about which players he thinks will be on the roster that are not named Ben Simmons for the Ben Simmons trade wow, And certainly not Darryl Morey, not him, not the guy who got into town and immediately tried to ship Ben Simmons out for his guy, James Harden and the guy who then lied about being fully committed to Ben, and he was just testing the market. He loves Ben. Ben is the point guard in the future. He's a perennial All Star. He's a defensive Player of the Year. He is unique, special in all his gifts in ways we cannot appreciate. And he is here for the long term. Not when Daryl Moury was shopping Ben all off season, trying to get anything, anything, anything for Ben, telling the world he was not shopping Ben but was open to trade requests. No, no way any of this could happen when all of these players decided, and now also now the fan base just so welcoming, so supportive, so warm embraced. The Philly fan base is not like they've ever tried to run anyone out of Philly. Never booed anyone, not even Joel Embiid. They didn't ever boo him.
Speaker 4: Today.
Speaker 1: Personally, I'm shocked. I could not have seen that Ben would decide this was unsalvageable and threatening to hold out.
Speaker 2: No way.
Speaker 1: But the crazy thing is like all of that's our chasm aside, Like this is the core to me, This is the most delusional element. Okay, so everyone coach, head of basketball operations, probably the popcorn guy, the fans, teammates, all of them have decided we want Ben gone. Yes, get this guy off the fucking team. Get him out. He's a cancer, he's not doing his job, he's overpaid. We need to get somebody else in who's a real point guard. And as soon as Ben says, and listen, Ben is to blame for a lot. But as soon as Ben says, you know what, you guys are right and in fact, I'm gonna take a chill, stay away from this fucking team, hold out until you guys can get me a new location, everybody else is like.
Speaker 3: What, No, how could you Ben?
Speaker 1: How could you say that? How could you bring your own trade value down by saying you would hold out? Baby babies, His trade value is already to the floor. Like, if you think that Ben saying I'm gonna stay away from the team is the reason you can't get a hardenedest package for Ben, I've got some shit to sell you. I've got some You cannot be preaching that Ben should have loyalty for you when he's like just agreeing with you. You guys have literally put your boot on his fucking neck and as soon as he just puts his belly up and he's like, yeah, I agree, you're just like no, like you should still want us.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, It is a little bizarre just because I mean it clearly, you know, reached a point where like this just this relationship can't work anymore. Like it just it got that bad, that toxic at the end of that Atlanta series that I mean, we all knew it, Like I mean, I know we predicted this holdout situation, but it wasn't that hard to predict really. So now that, yeah, there's pushback to and it's like, what what are we trying to save here? Like, I don't get it.
Speaker 1: I have a boyfriend was with them. What he just made me think of was when you said, it's a relationship right, doesn't work for either sides. I had a boyfriend three and a half years. We lived together. It was rocky the whole way. He was constantly being like, you should move out. I would get an apartment, then he'd bring me back in and then here and there and everywhere, and he's like, this isn't working. I don't want to be with you. Anymore, and I would fight for it, I would scrap for it. No, no, no, And then I just like, I think there was a Drake song that came that was like playing and he was like, I'm not saying, you know, like that one, and he's like, basically needs to move on. I was like, it clicked for me, dropping folks tonight As an aside, where are we at in the music universe where we're legitimately making rankings not of the greatest albums of all time, but the greatest album rollouts of all time? What the we were like, Oh? Yeah, you know why I love Drake because he rolls his albums out better than Kanye.
Speaker 3: That's just not true.
Speaker 1: That's just ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I think he does a pretty decent job at it. But I mean Kanye just I mean going back to like graduation and we're so off the rails here, but.
Speaker 1: So it doesn't matter. It does not fucking matter. So anyway, so I tell him because of this Drake song, forget what song it was, but I'm like, you're right, I'm gonna move out. I'm gonna go. I have a place to go now, it's all solid, just like I'm gonna ship my boxes out, and then he was like, what come on, Like it's been I'm moving to Japan, like maybe we could move to Japan together. And I'm like, are you insane? You've literally been trying to kick me out. This has been the sixth time you've taken my fucking keys and like told me to find another place to stay. And now I'm like, yeah, I have another place to stay. Now I'm gucci, here's your fucking keys. And then you're like, no, that's basically what it's like, dude, You're the reason I know that I need to go. I just agree now, I just agree. Now. So obviously, trade rumors have reached a boiling point. And this is how I know Ben Simmons is more polarizing than even JR Rder. The Warriors have an entire front office that is completely in disarray. They are split, They are infighting over whether they want Ben Simmons. Completely chaos going on. I mean there's already chaos there.
Speaker 3: Like the package or just whether or not they want him at all, whether they want.
Speaker 1: Him at all, They're like does he fit or does he not? It's like you guys were clamoring for him. Now that things are sticky and messy. You're like, maybe he's not worth it. I mean, maybe you have a guy like Draymond Green who already fills that role, like very integral part of this championship, DNA, and you can't have them both on the team at the same time. I don't know. So this is what the front Athletics says. The Warrior's front office is currently split on whether or not to accept a Ben Simmons trade offer from Philadelphia. There isn't and has never been a realistic one on the table for them to discuss. Talks can't be considered dead because they've never really been alive. Sources say, wow, for a team that absolutely positively has to win right now, for them to be like, ah, Ben, you'd rather go with the two untested rookies, pandemic p second coming and Andrew Wiggins, No meniscus can't catch a ball, deer in headlights Andrew Wiseman, James James Wiseman, Andrew Wiggins, James Wiseman, I don't know what that was. I could you see my eyes. I was just like, that's not right, That's just not right. James Wiseman. And instead of taking Ben Simmons, twenty four year old, defensive candidate of the Year, Defensive Player of the Year candidate, multiple time All Star Listen, I'm not on team Ben ever, never ever has been. But when we are here, this is officially crazy town. This is like you think Kaminga is going to get you there now over Ben?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean for their situation now, yeah, that doesn't That makes a little sense to me.
Speaker 1: Here's so I know more things are bad bad. The goddamn Sacramento Kings came out and preemptively said to Darryl Morey, Hey, I know you think you're gonna fleece us, because that's what we do. That's not happening anymore. There's no Fox for you, over Fox. Yeah, there's no Haliburton for you. There's no Harrison Barnes for you. What you will get and you will like is Marvin Bagley and Buddy Healed. And that's the deal. Take it or leave it. Wow, that's not a good pack. That's a bad package. And you still have no point guard to speak of. You still have a big man that you really don't want to pay now with Marvin Magley, who is a cancer. That's the deal. That's the Wish version. You thought you're getting a hardened version and hard and trade, and you're getting the Wish version of the hard and trade, like the you know Wish, that little company that's like brocash shit, no picks, no players that you want. And this is what Simmons says. It also means that things are in trouble. He is amenable. Oh, by the way, he said he wants to be traded to one of the three California teams. There's four. There's four, Clippers, Lakers, Kings, Warriors. That's four. Anyway. He also let it be known that he's amenable to Cleveland huh, which we joked about last episode, which would be tremendous. Ben Simmons point guard of an all seven foot or roster that could actually happen. I need it, Yeah, I need it.
Speaker 3: I mean you're gonna suck, just go for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need it, like I need that's a league past team at that point, is it not? Like that makes you fun and relevant in a very like oddities kind of way, like a Barnum um Bailey circus, you know, like find these like long trees that move about in the wind. And now also Rich Paul has said, By the way, I have another client. His name's Tyrese Maxi. He's gonna be involved in any Ben Simmons deal. He wants fucking out too, and like does he want to?
Speaker 3: He does?
Speaker 1: You can't just say that, you can't just be like, oh, well, max he's also part of any Ben Simmons package, and like, why would MAXI want to be a part of a Ben Simons package when he's just gonna play behind Ben Simmons unless, by golly, Ben Simmons isn't a point guard unless, by golly, someone plays him at the four and Maxie can play alongside of him. I am personally tantalized by by all of it. The universe is undefeated. What do you think.
Speaker 3: I mean just about Philly, about like this whole thing. I mean it's a mess. It's very clearly a mess. I there's a for Ben Simmons in the NBA, though, like the obviously is. He's he's insanely good player. I mean, like his salary just like keep this place.
Speaker 1: From Toronto Raptors perfect place.
Speaker 3: Sure, Yeah, yeah, I mean that'd be a way better package for them to get what Siakam and like Van Vlee eat or.
Speaker 1: Skam and Malachai Flynn. Oh, go take Malachai Flynn. You can keep MAXI. They can just keep Maxie. How about that? How about just Ben for for Siakam? Straight up, it's not bad trade. No, I think you do that trade. I think probably they want to keep Siakam if they can keep them. Yeah, because I would prefer Siakam over Ben Simmons. But hey, this for me personally could not be going any better in this league. Let's move on. So there's been seventy five episodes, seventy six episodes, and IT takes have been tepid. The takes have been hot. IT takes have been ice cold. We've had some good ones, we've had some bad ones. I thought it would be fun for us to kind of go through them. Some of the favorite, some of the worst ones, and some of the best ones. Should we start with worst takes are best takes?
Speaker 3: Ooh ah, you pick?
Speaker 1: Just take the worst takes first. They're shorter, you know, the short, shorter list.
Speaker 3: Shorter list.
Speaker 1: I think I'm pretty sure, Yeah, I am all right. So I mean when you take the a, B's and c's and you don't put them into separate numbers, and it does appear that the worst takes are shorter the Bucks the top one. The Bucks will never win a championship as currently constructed. Eleven games in, I saw a man walk around a screen and I said, then that's how I know it's not gonna happen. If you're already lacking energy eleven games in, I don't know how you're gonna summon it. In eighty during the middle of the Eastern Conference Finals, that appears. Although I listened to it back and I listened to it and I'm like, yeah, they will never win. You're right, Trista, They're never ever gonna win. And You're like, they won though they did, They've done it. Yeah, so confidence is a hell of a drug. Sons In four off of that little tree branch, that was really wrong. That was ours. We had, We shared that together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I wasn't actually expecting them to go for but.
Speaker 1: But sons in anything was an incorrect After after game two, I felt like they were gonna win.
Speaker 3: Definitely.
Speaker 1: Giannis isn't Batman.
Speaker 3: Crickets.
Speaker 1: That was a bad one. That was the time. I mean at times he wasn't though.
Speaker 3: Sure, I mean he's been playoff be honest before. But yeah, he wasn't this year.
Speaker 1: Man, he was good Budenholzer pretty true still. Actually, yeah, like I mean they extended him, they extended him. He was gonna be fired, That's what I said. Uh, they went up two oh, nets went up two oh. I was in my uber drivers and he was like, they're firing that guy, aren't they? And I was like one hundred percent and that was a zero percent chance of happening. Chris Middleton, Uh, not a good enough Robin way too inconsistent. Well, when you have a batman who becomes that level of a batman, it really doesn't fucking matter. So I'm not gonna take that l Golden State will win twenty two games this year. Honestly, if Steph didn't turn into Batman, they.
Speaker 3: Probably would have you mean turn it.
Speaker 1: I mean like he went full sicko mode. He went into like the best season he's ever had in history. He was putting up sixty.
Speaker 3: All the time that twenty fifteen sixteen year.
Speaker 1: But he was better than he was better this time. I think. Anyway, that was a bad take. It's just undeniably a bad take. Golden State to go to the finals in the same season, in the same season, I've predicted Nate McMillan is a fucking trash coat.
Speaker 3: That's the one I remember, Yeah, because when you said at the time, I was like, eh, is he well?
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, his caliber and record at that time showed me he has a hard time getting out of the first round. And listen, there was some bias there Portland Trailblazers scars. When you've had a guy play or coach for your favorite team, you remember all the things that they do to fuck up. Like I remember Rudy Fernandez, like nobody else remembers him.
Speaker 3: I loved him.
Speaker 1: I bet you did, but Blazers fans fucking hated that guy. Yeah, so that was a bad I mean, he ended up being like a Coach of the Year candidate. Nate McMillan such a bad take, probably the worst take, honestly, Like, that's the that's the one I feel the worst about because it's like slander and he had some personal development go on. Anyway. Heat dark Horse Yeah, yeah, I mean Tis tisk Harden. Sources say Harden to be the first one hardened to be a sixer. That was even before this league podcast really began. Very close to happening, but still wrong, still wrong. Game four nets were plus two nets, money line was plus two seventy and I got on TikTok and I said, put as much as you can on it, and that was that was a bad bet. Early on in the season, Colin sex Sexton and Darius Garland sex Land, I said Cleveland could be good.
Speaker 3: It seemed fun, it seemed fun that first week.
Speaker 1: Well, Cleveland was being good at that time, Nicks were being good at that time, Atlanta was being good at that time. And two of those three ended up actually being good, and the other one was Cleveland. A dame will never ever join a super team, it appears hasn't happy yet. Yeah, but if it ends up happening, that take will be wrong. So I'm preemptively saying it's not a never ever. Nicks will continue to suck. They did not suck. They went to the playoffs. They were a five seed, five four seed, four seed, four seed, Yeah, yeah, yeah, four seed. Best. Take Ben Simmons trash. Ben Simmons is in a point guard. Sixers are in disarray. They're going to see in the playoffs that he's nobody sick. Take fam like the best take. Literally, everything I said would happen did way more than I thought would happen. So credit to me. Steve Nash having problems with Dan Tony going to have some problems in the playoffs, didn't make a ton of adjustments, played Kevin Durant way too many minutes. Marty. Of course you will disagree, but I think that take someone ended up to be true.
Speaker 3: I mean, his coaching didn't keep them from going to the finals.
Speaker 1: Kevin Rant had a air ball very second, last second of that of that three pointer because he was so tired, did not get any rest.
Speaker 3: If his foot's not on the line, they win that series for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Danny Ainge is going to be out, Brad Stevens is going to be out, and the Celtics will retool. They are a dumpster fire. Wow, what a fucking you had that one prognostication. And you also were calling me crazy at that time.
Speaker 3: I don't believe I said crazy.
Speaker 1: I think you were just like, that's a crazy while said.
Speaker 3: Like, I think it was a little early, like I hadn't quite gotten there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where we're at usually not just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was it was like in March or something when you started that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it could have been February. It was very I was like, this is big trash. Celtics are fake, Utah Jazz overrated. Very good take. Yeah, they clearly have a bunch of guys who are old and can't defend Lakers, overrated, Lakers not healthy. Solid take, a dy brittle, solid take. Drew Holliday and PJ. Tucker difference makers. That ended up being one of the better takes. Like, I don't know how you can how you can rizzle resolve PJ Tucker Drew Holiday difference maker and Milwaukee never winning the ring. I don't know. I mean, both of those things cannot be true. Houston won the west Brook trade certainly. Certainly, Warriors should have never drafted James Wiseman. They should have taken LaMelo ball, which I think is undisputable now that that take was correct. Oh, there's something going on at five Serve Arena is a conspiracy? Great take. No one shot well there, no one will shoot there. I think we will find out in a thirty for thirty down the road that they're tightening those fucking rims and that there's humidity going on, and that the balls are inflated to a high degree, and that you literally need to put it like rainbow sky into the hoop in order for it to get in. Scott Foster game. Scott Foster game isn't always like it's a forever take, it's a forever green, evergreen, correct take. Pelicans won't make the playoffs? People did that When people forget about that one, because there was a time people were excited. Yeah, yeah, no, I never did not doubt it. You did not doubt it. Al Horford will come back to the Celtics.
Speaker 3: You said that.
Speaker 1: I said that these are all we have the receipts. We have the receipts, always have the receipts. What are some of yours that you remember making that were right and wrong?
Speaker 3: I definitely was going to add, just like LaMelo ball in general to best takes, just gonna like I bet him to win Rookie of the Year. I thought he was gonna be really good, and I think like episode like three or four, I was like, hey, we should probably do a LaMelo segment. He's pretty damn good.
Speaker 1: Also, Aunt Edwards, we were early to the Aunt Edwards train too when he had that dunk and then the world went like and shit on him. We're like, actually, they're pretty good this guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so just me trying to like push LaMelo down everyone's throats. I feel like that was probably my better take.
Speaker 1: Your son's take was very good too. I think you thought the Sons were going to be very good a lot earlier.
Speaker 3: And a lot of people just started calling them a Western Conference powerhouse in February area. Yep, So yeah, no, I was I was right about that.
Speaker 1: What were you most wrong about TYLERU? Tyler? Tyler was a garbage coach. It turns out he was very good, but what.
Speaker 3: He was he was certainly, but like, what would lead you to believe leading up until this these playoffs that he was going to do that three one?
Speaker 1: I guess three one. I guess three one is a help comeback?
Speaker 3: That actually would be interesting to go just go back and rewatch like all seven of those games and see like what was different.
Speaker 1: Everyone was pressers too.
Speaker 3: Sure because like Lebron is always going to get the credit for that. There's like obviously, and he deserves it. But yeah, I guess that overshadowed maybe like some things that Tyler had done in that series.
Speaker 1: Tyler actually deserved to have no Kawhi for the end of the Utah series in the Western Conference finals as well run because we got to see all the little things that he got to do, gadgets that he was able to put out and to put in place, and that worked. I think that coming back from that map series was critical, even though you know, Kawhi went full rebot robot with no knee like that was a lot of tylu using Nick Batoum in certain ways. Loved that, loved loved seeing that. And sometimes I think there's players who are so great, like Kawhi and Lebron, like they can overshadow your coaching in good ways and bad ways, like shout out to us also great take Doc Rivers overrated, Doc Rivers fucking trash coach, overrated and like he he choked on his own dick all the way through the playoffs, like did not look good, did not look good, Barry Marilyn Manson esque. I think that's what he did. I'm not sure. All right, that's all the time. That's a good time to wrap it I guess wrap it up always unless you are in a long term relationship, Stay safe, folks. Uh, And that's it. For the episode the last episode of this week. I'm gonna miss you, Marty and keep in touch mm hmm. Thank you to everyone who helped out along the way, Dave and Gas. I don't know if people know this, but me and Dave weren't on great terms when this When this podcast got fucking green lit, I honestly didn't know what was gonna happen. I didn't even like I wasn't speaking to him, and I gave it to Gas. Gas were on a private jet with Dave. Gaz listened to it and green lit in an hour, and I don't know if Dave ever listened to it. I honestly don't know. I never asked. We're obviously great now. But thanks to Dave and Gaz for letting this thing happen. Because they don't green lit every single pody that gets put out to them one and almost almost none. A lot of people get rim checked on their on their podcast. They gave me the ability to do things the way I wanted to do them, as like a very unconventional empty desk, not because no one wanted to do it, because I wanted to figure out whether I could actually just lean on my own opinions. So I appreciate them for giving me the Twitter and the ig account and letting us run that. Marty, I appreciate you for building out that YouTube and being like you're just a dope second mic honestly, Like you're so much better as a second mic that I could have ever imagined in my brain. Like you're just very low key, savagely funny, Like you make fun of me in ways about my takes that are great, and like you know a shitload about basketball and and like the history of the game in ways that I think about the game on such a like a high level, such a psychological level, and you think about the game and and in like more technical ways. I thought that was a great balance. I'm gonna really have a hard time honestly replacing you. I don't I don't know how it's kinna how that's gonna be, honestly. Oh, I will thank you to Ariya and Mikey for pinch hitting when Marty ended up on the road for I think there was like one boondoggle and some real work stuff to some sports books. But like, truthfully, as much as the this podcast has been highly contested, we have one hundred thousand people who follow us on TikTok now and there was like zero before. And they are a rabid, very active way in the weeds more than I thought any basketball fan who would listen to me would be given them so ridonculous. And thank you about being vocal, thank you about asking questions. Thank you guys for following and like staying very engaged, and like, thank you guys just for supporting. That's probably the biggest reason that I wanted to make sure that the next place that I went that I it was very important to me that for them and for you guys, that we kept going. So onwards we go. Marty will definitely be invited on the pod, especially you and your dad for some sun stuff. So for the last time, please like, please rate, please subscribe on Spotify, on Apple I think I just found out Toda like we have a thread on iHeartRadio. I didn't know that. And on Stitcher, uh, and follow us please on TikTok right now it's this league, but there will be a new name. I am not positive what it will be, but s names involved. Uh And for the last time ever, this league.
Speaker 2: So think of the column Holiday fall. It's sound of risk it all. Say hello to the big dog, Say goodbye to all the falls. Keep it a hunted, keep it on honted, keep it a down certain peoples that we don't allowd no no no po po no no no poe pole.
Speaker 3: You a slow pole all black?
Speaker 4: Oh it would stay?
Speaker 2: Whoa, I'm the best, I'm the best case clothes rock kill rock.
Speaker 3: I ain't no joke.
Speaker 1: You mean that?
Speaker 3: Give me that, you mean that, give me that, give me that, give me that. I want this and now what you mean?
Speaker 1: I can't have that?
Speaker 2: Stand your lane, Lois Lana skirt skirred on him, Stand your lame, Penny Lander skirt skirred on him.
Speaker 4: Big big, big big dog, big dog, big dog, walk in, big dog. Walk here with the dog.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna risk it all. I'm a risk it all. I'm a whisk it all.
Speaker 4: Lie big, big, big big dog, big dog, big dog, walk in, big dog Walkay with the dog. I'm a risk it all.
Speaker 2: I'm a risk it all.
Speaker 3: I'm a risk it all.
Speaker 2: Ooh, you got a risk it just to get a biscuit?
Speaker 3: Biscuit?
Speaker 2: How many licks does it take the liquord? She wanted a liquor trapper. Remember but she already to elect the rapper. Oh my, oh my, so fly Fly said, I stay fly, I stay fly quality just to get by. I want it all out, a piece of the pie. Everybody eats everybody, and we keep all of the receipts.
Speaker 3: Swing good. We live in good.
Speaker 2: We could have made it up about the hood.
Speaker 3: Give me that, give me that, give me that, give me that, give me that, give me that. I want this and now which you mean, I can't have that?
Speaker 2: Stand a lane, Lois Lana skirt skirt on him. Stang you lane, Penny Lana skirt skirred on him.
Speaker 4: Big big, big big dog, big dog, big dog, walk in, big dog, walk in with the doll.
Speaker 2: I'm a risk it all.
Speaker 3: I'm a risk it all. I'm a whisk it all.
Speaker 4: A big big, big, big doll, big dog, big dog, walk in, big dog, walkay.
Speaker 3: With the dog.
Speaker 2: I'm a risk it all.
Speaker 3: I'm a risk it all. I'm a risk it off.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm