Speaker 1: To remove dallan deep speedlessst.
Speaker 2: From the Baptist Health Studios inside the Baptist Health Training Complex.
Speaker 1: This is Drivetime with Travis Wingfield. He's got my hands in the playoffs. What is up? Dolphins?
Speaker 2: And welcome to the Draft Time Podcast. I am your host, Travis Wingfield. And on today's show, we're gonna talk about the state of the franchise heading into the bye week. We'll have a little bit of a laugh at the New York Jets and kind of our own misery here as Dolphins fans from the Baptist Health Studios inside the Baptist Health Training Complex.
Speaker 1: This is the Draft Time Podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey, daff.
Speaker 1: The Jets fired Robert Sala.
Speaker 2: Or rather Rogers fired him.
Speaker 1: The Jets. The Jets, I are the gift that keeps on giving. Wow.
Speaker 2: Who could have possibly seen this coming? Who could have forecasted that giving the quarterback more power than your head coach? Who could have guessed that having the quarterback hand select an offensive coordinator who probably wouldn't even get a job at the power four level, a quarterback who insisted they bring an Alan Lazard, Randall Cobb, Donald Driver, Jordi Nelson, Greg Jennings, maybe even Antonio Freeman's looking for work. Who couldn't have seen this coming, Who thinks this isn't a good idea? Firing the coach that has a top ten defense in all major categories, who seeded power to the player who runs the offense, who created this entire structure, and all for the same number of points they scored through five games last year with Zach Wilson at quarterback, a bottom eight offense in EPA. Of course this will work going forward, right, further empowering the guy that got you in this position and elevating the guy that just stroked Errand's ego all hard knocks long last year. Who recalls that segment that's our quarterback. Guys, we're gonna be in games. Yeah, you're gonna be in games like when you scored nine points against the Denver Broncos when their quarterback literally could not grip the football to throw a forward pass and you lost that game, and you had a chance to penetrate the forty yard line to give your kicker a shot of a game winning kick inside fifty yards and three straight incompletions. The same guy who got the ball back against the Vikings in London against a defense that was tired, who had been out there all day long, and you throw a pick on third down in the red zone.
Speaker 1: That guy.
Speaker 2: What's really beautiful about this is the Jets are gonna go like seven to ten. They're not going to break the playoff drought, which is morembarrassing than ours. They're going to have a pick in the teens with no answer at quarterback when Rogers retires or hopefully he doesn't, and we do the whole song and dance again next year and pollute another future coaching staff that has to give in to Rogers every single need and keeps them in limbo for yet another year with all these one year deals for Tyron Smith and Mike Williams who haven't played well, while Garrett Wilson looks like I don't know an above average player right now, and Breis Hall looks like at best a third down running back. So they're toast and they're not going to dig out for years to come and we have to laugh because us. Well, let's pivot the tone here. Can I get some ominous tones? I'm literally asking my producer who is me? So I'll go through in post and put some ominous tones here, we're a fork in the road, boys and ladies, and quite frankly, I don't even really think that it's a fork, But I will choose to live in ignorance because it is bliss right for another few days or maybe even a week or so, because I am looking forward to that Monday night game within the Jets and the Bills, and just knowing that the Dolphins can't ruin my Sunday to prevent me from enjoying that game. And hopefully it's just a slog. And by the way, why is the Buffalo quarterback still playing? I don't think we can win a game against anybody else with what we saw on Sunday, right, like it was fun to suspend disbelief for three hours, like you do when you pull up to an m night Shyamalan joint. Only the twist here as we had snaps over the quarterbacks, head botched field goal snaps, block punts, wide receivers that were open and never seen or just flat out missed. And quite frankly, if the Patriots offense has anything going beyond some you know, drop passes and their own penalties that knocked them behind the chains over and over again, they probably score enough to beat us. The only thing that worked well in that game was the offensive line and the running backs.
Speaker 1: And defense was good.
Speaker 2: I'll give you that, but I don't credit defense first topping an offense that can't operate in today's NFL.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I do think this Dolphense defense has slown some decent attacks down. They were good against the Seahawks, they were good against the Jags for the most part. They stifled the Titans before things got crazy late. But you know what I'm saying, it's cool that the backs and offensive line played well because it could be something to build on, especially in today's NFL, where quarterbacks have like one hundred and sixty five yards going into the fourth quarter every single game, and you know, no one's really thrown for that many yards except for a few pop up performances here and there. But unless it gets a lot, lot, lot, lot, lot.
Speaker 1: Lot lot better, we ain't gonna beat Indy.
Speaker 2: I would go as far as to say the only operations that performance if you copy and paste it, which is not how this league works.
Speaker 1: So I get that.
Speaker 2: But if you copy and paste that performance, I think you beat the Patriots. You know, by surviving a third down or a second down touchdown that was only out by an inch.
Speaker 1: Maybe the Raiders.
Speaker 2: I think O'Connell's probably given a downgrade from Minshew. Maybe the Giants, I don't know. They beat the Seahawks without neighbors on Sunday and their defense has been pretty good. The Panthers, that's probably it, right, That's probably who you're gonna beat with that performance. Now, if there's one modicum of hope, it's that it was better than the Titans game. But they sure as hell couldn't have been any worse. And the bye week, with some of the run game stuff they uncovered, that will give me a wee bit of hope. But I do not expect them to go into India and win that game. And that makes you two and four, with one bastion of hope remaining the return of quarterback one, the return of the guy that makes this entire offense go from a thirty point per game operation down to twelve points per game. And now you have a must win game against Arizona, who has their own quarterback who's an absolute baller. So I would never you know, maybe last year, but not this year. I'm not making that an automatic victory. I do think you can run the ball on the Cardinal, so I think the Dolphins should if they have two in that game, score a bunch of points. But who the hell knows. You probably need to find a way to beat Buffalo. That's not gonna happen, because when has it ever happened? Right? The Rams will get Pooka back and Coops back Cooper Cup like calling people who named Cooper Coops back in time.
Speaker 1: For that game. Most likely? Can we beat Matt Stafford on the road in primetime? I don't know.
Speaker 2: And it's the Raiders and the Patriots. Those should be walks in the park. So going into Thanksgiving, let's say you do beat the Rams and the Cardinals at six and five best case, maybe five and six maybe, But then the schedule doesn't look nearly as daunting after that. I don't think we would win that Packer game. You know, hell, I had us losing before I thought when I thought we were a juggernaut. I had That was a road game on a short week in primetime against a really good football team, what could be inclement weather. I wouldn't pick the dophense win that game, even if they were at their best right now, but then two against the Jets in a game with the Browns.
Speaker 1: Those are very winnable games.
Speaker 2: Justitsers get it figured out by then, probably, and the Texans look really good. So and all of this is under the assumption that to what comes back and plays the whole year, right, which is at best a coin flip proposition. So just parsing through it all, give me the win at Cleveland, and I'll just take two of the remaining four, probably both against the Jets, and not pick a win over the Texans or Niners. So that would give you nine to eight, and the way the AFC is going, I think gives you a shot. So a seventh seed playing the two seeded Ravens or Chiefs at home, maybe Buffalo, do you think when in those environments right now? So another wild card blowout, maybe maybe it's a little bit closer. And picking in the twentieth twenty first, twenty second slot of the draft. Good morning, everybody, It's Groundhog's Day once again. So that's kind of how I view the rest of the year, and it has me thinking, you know, bigger picture, and I was sort of thinking about this, and you know, these types of performances and stretches for your football team, especially when you have expectations. At least for me, it makes me reflect a lot, and I was thinking about this, what was the peak moment of this build? Because if it goes the way it's going and again it can shift course like a hurricane. Right by the way, everyone stays safe out there. I'm taping this on Tuesday for a Wednesday release, and Hurricane Milton just looks like an absolute terror. Thinking about all the folks on the Gulf Coast, thinking about folks here in South Florida in case things change, thinking about folks in the Panhandle. Everyone be safe out there. Hopefully we get some aid in those areas and those cities can rebound because it's oh gosh, and there's another one after that too, right, Like my goodness, man, scary scary stuff. Those ocean waters they are heating up, and this stuff probably going to be the norm from now on. So that's what it is Geez Doom and Gloom podcast, Travis. But it has me reflecting about what was the peak moment of this build, because I mean, it started with a bunch of draft picks and a quarterback, but you hit on You did it on the quarterback and a bunch of free agent dollars. Those free agent dollars didn't really work out. A lot of the draft picks did work out to Austin. You know, even the guys that we lost, Brandon Jones and ray Kwon Davis were middling players that were, you know, good enough to be an NFL rosters. You had plenty of hits like Andrew van Ginkel and Christian Wilkins, who both obviously departed. You had, you know, Javon holland Jalen Waddle. Those were all big hits. Jalen Phillips were but was a big hit. You've had lots of hits in the draft, but for the most part, you built this roster that was really good. Had the eighth or had eight players on the top one hundred, the second most in the league this year, which I don't think is a good measurement of where players stand because Jordan Poyer was in that list, and I don't think Jordan Poyer has been even starting caliber this whole year.
Speaker 1: But I digress.
Speaker 2: The roster was very good, very talented, and has plenty of guys that are some of the best at their position.
Speaker 1: In the entire National Football League. But it feels like.
Speaker 2: It's transitioning towards either a heavy pivot or just flat out the end. And we'll see that the next how many games we got left, the next twelve games will dictate that, no doubt. I mean, that's you know, Kyle always mentions this on his podcast and to me, is like that, there's so much more information to come. And like, I was thinking about this too, because the whole concept of how things could turn around with Tua, Like I was thinking about Jordan Love and the Packers, who, by the way, they won their first game with Jordan Love at quarterback this year on Sunday against the Rams. He looked like trash in that Eagles game, and I hate using that phrase. He looked bad against the Eagles in week one. He gets hurt in that game. Malik Willis wins games two and three, he comes back in the fourth game they get beat. He looks really bad again. And then he plays against the Rams and he looks bad again and throws one of the most out egregious picks you've seen. And sure enough, through the first five weeks the season, Jordan Love doesn't look good and that was what happened last year. In fact, that offense was so terrible last year. I remember watching that Chiefs Monday night game and just like hanging on every single throw because at that point in the season, the Packers offense was so bad that you needed to capitalize on every single opportunity. And Jordan Love played like a hell of a game and got them that win. And that was when things began to shift. And the reason I was rooting against the Chiefs is because, hey, we weren't play for the first seed last year. Remember that that was fun. But my whole point is the perception of that team was that they were they had the wrong guy, they made the wrong pick, they made the wrong transition, they gave the wrong guy the contract extension through the first seven or eight weeks of the season, and then he went on and did what he did. My whole point is every game is new information, and you should not jump to conclusions based upon you know, a few game stretch. You can have your ideas of where it might go and forecast it, but to think of that as like this concrete, you know, unwavering concept, that is a flaw in and of itself in this league because that's just not how it works. So what I'm saying is the Dolphins could conceivably get to a back and the offense could click.
Speaker 1: It could happen. It definitely could happen.
Speaker 2: But if it doesn't, then we're talking about the end of the build, which I had so much belief and so much faith in. And you know, I get a lot of comments about what goes into my Twitter and to the show, and there are certain premeters I have to follow, but as you guys listen to the podcast every day. No, this podcast is my stomping grounds, and it wasn't always that way. You know. I think those twenty twenty podcasts were trash my first year here because we had, you know, someone calling the shots that wanted to play press conference audio for all those podcasts. I hated those shows, and I think it cost me a big chunk of my audience and probably a lot of my credibility, which sucks, definitely sucks. But the podcast is mine, baby. I do what I want here, and I just keep thinking about where it went wrong or where things got off the trail or off the track, and obviously your quarterback getting hurt, that's that's where things kind of pivoted because this team was ready to win again this year and even into next year, but the quarterback got hurt. So if that's the case, if the quarterback can't come back from you know, another series head injury, then I do think that's the end of the build and you have to pivot out of it. And it had me thinking about what was the peak was the moment where it was like, man, we've arrived, Like this is it, this is our time. I want to go ahead and take our first break right there. Come back on the other side and discuss that with you here in the Draft Time podcast, your host Travis Wingfield, brought to you by AutoNation. The Cynic is the title of that opening segment. Now we're going to be reflective and think back to fonder times, to better times. Because I teased it on the other side of the show, what was the peak moment of this build that we were so I was so believing and confident in and then it worked and if you can, if you're gonna go back over the last two years, I'm like, no, it didn't work. It was a design flow from the beginning. No, dude, Like, they won a bunch of games, when they had their quarterback. The downfall was the quarterback got injured a bunch. It's been the issue the last three years, well not last year. Last year was injuries otherwise and you kind of fell apart late in the year. But that's that could that could easily be a one off. Twenty twenty two, you end of the year without your quarterback. This year, you begin the year without your quarterback, and that's look at the results. You can't do anything. So if it is the end of the build and that part was successful, what was the peak moment of it?
Speaker 1: Was it the Ravens comeback?
Speaker 2: Because I remember driving to the podcast studio after doing two hours of radio and I could not stop screaming and excitement. The Bills win the next week, that was certainly up there. I remember being in the home radio booth getting ready to do postgame with Seth and Juice, say we beat Buffalo, We beat Buffalo, We beat Buffalo. I just kept saying that over and over again. I was so pumped up. Maybe it was Black Friday last year, maybe that second Jets win, maybe it was that Cowboys win, maybe even the Commander's blow up, because at that point of the year, it was like, oh, ten and four, eleven and four, and we are cooking offensively.
Speaker 1: This is gonna work.
Speaker 2: But I'm going to give you the exact moment that was the peak of this build for me. And you could even say it was a Niners touchdown to open the game back in twenty twenty two, but I won't. I think it was when you were at Baltimore, you were eleven and four, you scored a touchdown on your opening drive to go up seven zero, And I again, this is why these moments are core to me.
Speaker 1: I remember them.
Speaker 2: I was at the iHeart Studios watching with Seth and OJ gonna do postgame show afterwards, getting ready to celebrate having the number one seed going into Week eighteen against Buffalo Bills, and I remember going back to the restroom on the other side of the building and being like, this is it.
Speaker 1: Dude, Like we did it.
Speaker 2: We drove the field, we score a touchdown, We're gonna get a stop, we're gonna go put the ball on these like we're gonna beat the Ravens and we're gonna get this one seed and we're gonna do everything we've dreamed of since we were children and haven't seen since nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 1: Go to AFC Championship game.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it since I was five years old, and I didn't really I didn't know. I didn't I didn't see that I was five. But that's not what happened. But the peak moment was after that touchdown and we got an offensive pass interference on the Ravens and it was like third and seventeen. I was third in a mile, I can't remember exactly how long it was. And they threw a swing pass to Justice Hill and he broke like four tackles and move the chains and the Ravens scored a few plays later. It was nothing playing for the one seed on the road in the first quarter. They're about to give up on the drive and punt the ball back to you, and the Dolphins went right down the field again and put the ball back in the end zone, but Tyreek Hill dropped it. So like, if that same thing happens and you're throwing into the end zone to go up by two touchdowns in the first quarter on the road against a team that you're going to remove the crowd from the game, that was the peak moment right before that Justice Hill first down at eleven and four, up seven to nothing on the road in Baltimore, getting the ball back after your offense went right down the field. That was the peak moment of the rebuild. I am just tired, boss, I'm just tired. Seth dropped a couple of lines on me the last week on the postgame show. The first one was a cynic is just a passionate person that's tired of disappointment man. And then this week he dropped this one on me, Hope is in reality the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torment of man. Man. Those ones both stick. You know what it reminds me of. So my son is right now, like currently cutting his molars or whatever the hell you call baby molars? Is that? I don't know, is that a thing? But he's just been on what I call screamfest twenty twenty four for the last three days. I think I've slept five hours over the last three days. He's restless. He doesn't want me to hold him, just his mom can comfort him. And even then, if she's not holding him, he's screaming. So everybody in the household is hanging by a damn thread. And now today I have to go tell Caroline that she can't go through the Princess Castle. What she has been counting down for the last fourteen days. So I'm gonna cry hard. So I tried to help my wife get a little bit of sleep last night and turned on Blaze and the Monster Machines at midnight on the couch downstairs to give her and my daughter some solidarity upstairs. And of course cam is just happy to sit and watch. Yeah, so I guess we're not that bothered by the teeth everybody. But every five minutes, because I am sleep deprived, I keep falling asleep every five minutes. He would jar me awake by either making a noise or just smacking me on the head, because hey, two year olds are a holes. And I've never really thought about this because I'm not a psychopath, but if I were, if someone like mess with my kids and I was gonna pull a law abiding citizen and torture human being, that's what I would do.
Speaker 1: Sleep deprivation.
Speaker 2: I'm giving them sleeping aids, some Melowtonin, some Nike will, some THHC and CBD, everything that promotes sleep. I'd let them taste that sweet, sweet satisfaction of giving into sleep to going into rem cycle for two minutes and then I'm waking up because brother, my god, I'm convinced that nothing in this world is worse than being sleep deprived, falling asleep and being woken up quickly after that.
Speaker 1: It is pure torture.
Speaker 2: And that's kind of what the last twenty five years of Dolphins fan has felt like. And maybe these last five years gave us like fifteen men so sleep at a time instead of the two minutes, because it's like more refreshing to get more rest. But then the wake up is even more brutal because you got to experience sleep, you got to experience successful football and a team that could win games and win double digit games and be a top the division and looking for one seeds.
Speaker 1: But then you got woken up and it sucked even more. Wo what a time? What a podcast?
Speaker 2: Let's go ahead and take one more break, make this a short show because I feel like I'm probably losing some of my diehards here, but whatever, take a last break right there, come back and I want to do more on this entire topic and idea that's the next traft Time podcast. Your host, Travis Wingfield brought to you by Auto Nation. So to me, I've just been reflecting. I've been watching football. I actually been enjoying football. I couldn't enjoy the Sunday Slate after Week two because of what happened to Tua and losing to Buffalo. Couldn't really get into Week three because like I knew it was coming, and then the Week four kind of got over it, and then the Titans game happened, and I'm like, Okay, well, this is just is what it is. Let's go at least enjoy the rest of the season because it'll be a long time before we got at football back again, and you'll miss it for nine months.
Speaker 1: Let's go ahead and enjoy this.
Speaker 2: And it got me thinking about how the Dolphins and being a fan of a team impacts my ability to enjoy the rest of the NFL. And I want to mention three levels of enjoyment of the league as a fan who enjoys football. And I'm one of the peerst who before I got into the league, I loved, you know, taking action on games. We don't do that anymore. It's against the rules, and I don't want to because I've been there, done that. It's a dead end that I'm sure some of you folks are learning now. That's a dead end where you lose money and it ends up making you enjoy the game less. So I got out of fantasy, got out of that. Can't do that anyways, And I just enjoy football because I like football. I don't need action to enjoy the export that I love. So have me thinking about different ways of enjoyment for watching the game. And I'm gonna start baseline level. You're gonna think this is peak, but it does get better than this. This is when the Dolphins are not good, but you've accepted it. Me right now, this is where you're free and clear to enjoy the rest of the league. The other storylines don't impact your narratives. You don't really care about it. And again, I know a lot of people use fantasy and gambling, but I'm still a purist today at least. Like I said, I've been there and done that, and it was a decade ago when I did that. But I can really enjoy the rest of the games when I'm just not worried about who needs to lose to help the Dolphins or which narratives I hope play out. That's the second best level of watching the rest of the NFL outside of the Dolphins. Let's take the dark path next, shall we. This is when the Dolphins are good and you're like, hey, I like it. When the Dolphins are good, me too, but have stumbled recently, like late last year watching the rest of the league when the Bills game happened, I didn't enjoy that. Or the three straight losses in December twenty twenty two. The Buffalo loss this year and the Green Bay loss in twenty two, for instance, those are different. The losing is one thing, but when your quarterback suffers a brain injury, that's a different depth, almost not comprehendible by human thought, much less the football fan, which we're probablyut the smarts people in world. Right, it's rock bottom. But the more common aspect is when we're good but suffer bad losses or a bad loss or multiple bad losses, and everyone's piling on the same old Dolphins. The content you take him sucks. That's that's my least favorite part of watching Dolphins football now, I tease Valhalla. That's when the Fins are good and winning in the current that is perfect, like the three and zero starts being number one in power rankings, a potential Super Bowl pick for some folks. That's a drug that I would mainline every single day if I could. Right now, I've transitioned into baseline. That Buffalo game got me. It knocked me out. I knew he'd be back from the others, Tua that is, but this one was jarring.
Speaker 1: It brought a sense of.
Speaker 2: Like, is this it for him, for this team, for this operation, for everything in terms of, you know, tearing it down and going in a different direction. I think it was the routine nature of the hit and how easily it did him in Like I don't know, guys, it just it feels different this time, doesn't it. But then what do we do? Do you come back into the season with Tua and no other plan next year? And the other plan would be, like you know what, Gardner Minshew Gokug's, someone like Jamis Winston. I just that would barely inspire a more confidence than what I have right now. The one thing that would give me a real confidence is one of the three guys I have gravitateds towards in this draft class. And maybe we we don't get that nine and eight Mark and maybe we have to watch the rest of you know, the four and thirteen season play out. The way it looks, maybe it's two games of Tua and he gets those two wins and he gets who knows. Like, there's a lot of information left to happen, and in the brutality that is this business, we talk about what might be next, right the quarterback position, And I had this thing planned that I was going to do ahead of last week, but it's probably more apt if we had lost that game. So maybe I'll table that for a future discussion down the road when we do get more information. But between this being the last year of you know, all the COVID kids who have played you know, four or five six years of college football, all these red shirt seasons, all these extra reps, I think that you are getting a crop of players who got a lot of development in the college game before that clock starts on that rookie contract. And if the Dolphins pick high enough, and if the quarterback comes back and gets hurt again, then I think you have to go in that direction. And I think there's a real upshot for how quickly things could turn, because you might be able to get Jayden Daniels is a rarefied air.
Speaker 1: But maybe CJ.
Speaker 2: Stroud, maybe you know, Andrew Luck, maybe you do find that rookie quarterback who hits right away and you get five years, well more relistically four of cheap quarterback compensation, high level production, which puts you right back in a championship like window, right. And I had this thing planned out, you know, to talk about this last week, and I went through and watched all the quarterbacks on tape, and I've been digging through these guys and daddy liking. And I watched that Buffalo game against Shoot, who did they play two weeks ago? Who they was do when they fill a three to one? It wasn't wasn't the Houston game. Let's do some live live lookings here Buffalo Bills twenty twenty four, dude, ude, not the Buffalo Bulls. The Buffalo Bills. Google, Oh the Ravens, duh h. And watching Lamar Jackson and Derek Henry run all over those guys, some of you guys that were like on the podcast here and knew it, like I love when that happens, Like I know the answer, you stupid podcaster, But watching that, like Buffalo plays that permanent nickel defense. Right, It's weird that a team that just runs the football went right down their throats and a quarterback involvement in the running game. It's got me really thinking about Jaln Milroe, the Alabama quarterback who I watched his Vanderbilt tape and they lost the game and it was Vanderbilt. But this dude senses post nap rotation. He rips it on time and in rhythm. I think he could work on his layer and touch football, a touch passing of the football, but his electricity, his escapability, his design run ability with Jalen Wright and Devon a chan like, I think that might be your solution, dude, if that's where you have to go, and that's beyond shoulder Sanders, who I think has amazing pocket feel and presence and just an overall concept of how you know the gaps and the defense are where they are and how the offensive concepts can attack that. I think he's so polished in that area and can throw the football to any part of the field from any platform and has a really good overall physical skill set. I think he's going to be a great quarterback if if all the other stuff gets taken care of which terrifies me. And I'm talking of course about his father. His confidence has braggadociousness like that stuff terrifies me. Now, I think that means he has the dog in him and what you don't have. And the next guy, my favorite quarterback in the entire class, has all that stuff minus the distractions is cam Ward and I think that he has just flat out that dude, and I want that dude a quarterback if we have to move. So I think his ability to create and also play on structure. I know people out there said, this is an NFL quarterback, You don't know what the hell you're talking about. That guy plays from structure really really well. He has to cut down the boneheaded plays, which that's what they said about Josh Allen too, And I think that's the kind of quarterback you have in cam Ward. And then also I think Garrett Nestmeyer has a really good chance to be a really good quarterback. But he would be more of what you're used to right now with the anticipation accuracy stuff and a little.
Speaker 1: Bit better athletic ability.
Speaker 2: But to repeat that and to expect to get the same level the two is at, which is master PhD masterclass.
Speaker 1: I don't expect you to get to that point.
Speaker 2: Maybe it happens, but that's how I view the quarterback class right now, and just flat out do not see it with Carson Beck. I know Kyle loves him, I don't. I do not like Carson Beck. All right, let's not make this a quarterback prospect thing. Let's actually yeah, let's go ahead and get out of here. We'll do it again down the road when quarterback one comes out, and see what that looks like. Well, table until then, but I just thought that those are some apt thoughts and discussions, and this podcast was kind of fun to do. I hope you guys enjoy listening to it. So we have this show for you today. We'll take Tomorrow Thursday off, and then I have the interview with Alec Ingle that's gonna be on Dolphins HQB, but I'll go ahead and run it on the podcast on Friday. Taking a few steps back, taking some days to enjoy the bye weekend, you guys, enjoy some time with your families, enjoy the football, stay safe from the hurricane. There, I get the sense that I'm gonna have to I know I'm gonna have to break the heart of my little princess here tonight telling her that Disney World is off which and we don't have any other weekends the rest of the way until after the season to go back. So I shoot man, that sucks you all. Please be sure subscribe to the podcast. We'll come back on Tuesday, I think is the plan. Subscribe, rate review, follow me on social at wink for NFL. The team at Miami Dolphins, Seth and OJ dropped a new fish Tank podcast on Tuesday with Kevin Burnett.
Speaker 1: You don't want to miss that one.
Speaker 2: Check out the YouTube channel for Dolphins HQ, Media Availabilities and so much more, and last but not least, Miami Dolphins dot com. Until next time, fins up Calen and Cameron.
Speaker 1: Daddy, He's coming home.