Speaker 1: We'll stop You're off in God's Country slash My Basement with Red and Dan is both also known as The Brother's Hunt when we take a weekly fifty two weekly drives this year to the intersection of country music in the great outdoors. Two things that go together, like this podcast, God's Country Podcast and a dang season two coming at you in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Five surprise, or two things like I just went blank you leaving us a five star rating at the end of this podcast. That's one thing, but we need you to do it, so do it. And it is also brought to you by Meat Eater and I Heart Podcast coleus the five star rating we need it.
Speaker 3: Here we are.
Speaker 2: If you want season two, here we are.
Speaker 4: The last you're getting the season two either way.
Speaker 2: If you want season three, here we.
Speaker 4: Are the last episode of the year.
Speaker 2: We're gonna leave y'all, so just chill because it's the last episode. I'm telling you that's a doctor Dreyson.
Speaker 3: I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I have to go look it up.
Speaker 1: Leaving y'all with a best of episode. We're gonna we're gonna drop some stories, some of our favorite stories, some of y'all's favorite stories. That you've DMed us about and told us that you loved some of our personal favorites, like maybe Herty's ghost story from the very first was that the very first, very or second episode.
Speaker 4: Again, that was a long time ago.
Speaker 2: And you know what, man, I know you're thinking, oh, the boys are throwing me a cop out episode where they're not doing nothing. But it ain't. It's some highlights and there's a lot of intelligent editing that goes into this, So just appreciate it and get off my back about it.
Speaker 5: I don't think anybody's on your back.
Speaker 2: Dude, we're in a basement. They are people aren't my back.
Speaker 1: I don't think anybody's on your back. I think you just need to calm down. And uh yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, my favorite calm down quote is that no old body in the history of calming down you need to calm down, has it ever been calmed down by being told to calm down.
Speaker 4: It's very true.
Speaker 1: The Heartygost story might have Branley Brentley has a great story.
Speaker 2: That uh little tear jerker there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I shouldn't proably, I probably shouldn't tell you, but you'll you'ller to hear it.
Speaker 4: Hey, what a great year.
Speaker 2: Great, ye're looking forward to your two Season two coming at you bigger, bigger.
Speaker 1: Guests, Yeah, bigger guests, bigger surprises, more viral moments.
Speaker 4: Maybe bigger deer. Hopefully bigger deer.
Speaker 2: Probably not likely for you, boy, but you know better harmonies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, better harmonies, better stories, better, better talking.
Speaker 2: Everything's better year two.
Speaker 4: That's right. I bet better.
Speaker 3: I better.
Speaker 2: So hey, anyway, thanks for listening, thanks for sticking with us, Thanks for your support and your five star ratings that you've left and are leaving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a wacky intro because it's real late at night and and we're just we're getting it done.
Speaker 2: Man, We've already done one today, getting it done.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 5: We love y'all.
Speaker 1: Thank y'all for supporting us through twenty twenty five. I know this is kind of crazy and it's the first year, but your two's coming at you, and it's just going to be more of the same, same shenanigans.
Speaker 2: So except better.
Speaker 4: Except we better preciate, appreciate y'all.
Speaker 2: We better be better.
Speaker 1: I'm better. I'm I'm better. About to go to sleep, same, all right. I hope you enjoy this episode. Thanks mane out God's catcher.
Speaker 6: Here's one that pairs well out a party.
Speaker 5: It's in the.
Speaker 1: Arego story from our good buddy already.
Speaker 7: I'll try to keep it to the cliff notes.
Speaker 5: No, don't we got time go for so make it.
Speaker 7: Good hunter Phelps again. It's like one of my best friends in Nashville, all right at all, and he's my big airhead hunting buddy. So this particular time, it was two years ago, I guess at this point, I had COVID two years ago on Christmas, so I didn't get to go do christ my family, but I wasn't really sick and it was warm, and I went and found one on Christmas Day you can. But anyway, so we're hitting all these bank spots and we're doing all this stuff, and we're finding a couple, and it's getting dark and we get to this one spot we've never been to before. A hunter goes this way and I go this way. I go down here. I find a big, beautiful arrowhead. And what's big, like not the size of your hand, but like pretty you know what I mean, my whole hand. Yeah, I found a good one, one of the best ones I've ever found. Looked like a big leaf.
Speaker 5: So is this Is this a hunting arrowhead or is this like a working arrow?
Speaker 7: More than likely a knife. They call them all arrowheads, but most of them were like knives and spearheads. Only the really small ones are actual arrowheads. And that didn't come until like the Woodland period, which was like way they didn't start hlting my bows until way later, way later, thousands of years after you would think, I mean, it's getting real dark. And Hunter comes back and he's like, you have to come with me right now. I have to show you something. And I walk with him down the bank to his spot that he went and pictured like a wall and it's regular gray or not gray brown dirt. And then there's a spot probably like the width of this wall that's just black and gray, and there's flint and animal bones and pottery just like pouring out of this bank. Really it was a campsite and we were the first people to find it.
Speaker 1: How old was this campsite? In your in your brain? I mean, do you think, I guess.
Speaker 7: Three four thousand years?
Speaker 2: That's sick, maybe older, that's crazy. That's really cool already, Yeah, I mean that's cool to find something.
Speaker 7: First people to find it. It was I mean, we had to have been because we found so many, so many artifacts.
Speaker 5: Right there, you know what you had found? Yeah, Okay, so.
Speaker 7: We start and stuff and uh didn't think anything about it. I go home and before I go any further, there's there's no no facts really that that point directly to this. But it's the only thing that can explain what I'm about to tell. So it's it's all like jumbled. But I woke up one morning and it took like two weeks, but I woke up one morning.
Speaker 5: Did you brought something back from that?
Speaker 7: I brought like two or three ERA heads back and uh, I woke up one morning and like all the lights were on in my house. And I lived in a house at the time in Joelton. And when I say the middle of nowhere, you could not see it from a helicopter. Dude, it was in my heart.
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 7: My driveway was like a mile, like a three quarters of a mile long. It went through these hardwoods and these hills and then you just my it was like a kind of a Gatlinburg style cabin.
Speaker 3: It's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you still have that place. I said, you're gonna keep that? And you said, have you met my wife. That's literally what you said to me. I hope that doesn't get you in trouble.
Speaker 7: No it won't, but dude, and all the lights are on. Yeah, all the lights are on. So and I didn't think anything about it, but I was like, dude, I don't I don't sleep walk like I.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 7: It was really bizarre. And what I mean is like my mom didn't come and check in and forget to leave some lights on while I was sleeping. There's just no you know, there there's none of this. You can explain anything because there's a gate and a mile long driveway and a house where nobody knows exists, so you.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't have left the lights on.
Speaker 7: No, I mean, is it just you just me for the first few times. Yeah, And what it is is it's it wasn't an a frame, but the master bedroom. It was only one story upstairs or one room upstairs, and it was an open like master bedroom.
Speaker 3: Gotcha.
Speaker 7: So you walk in, you know, the living room, all this, and then the stairs they just go up and there's a master bedroom.
Speaker 2: They're to it. Yeah yeah, yeah, loft.
Speaker 7: Kind of Essentially, what I'm saying is I couldn't sleep if the lights were.
Speaker 2: On, you know what I mean, Yeah, because the whole house would be little room, room would be love.
Speaker 7: So anyway, so that happened like three nights in a row. I would go downstairs in the morning and like random lights would be on in a row.
Speaker 3: In a row.
Speaker 7: And then some of this might be out of order. That's CALLI and I were, I guess you could say, putting together the guest bedroom, the bed side table, all this stuff. And we hung a mirror behind the bed. And my wife is very meticulous, and uh and I'm not so it's it's a good balance. But we were hanging this mirror and it had to be perfect, and so we literally were like messing with it for an hour and we finally got it perfect and we looked at it and good job, all right, great, and then we go to bed and we wake up the next morning and the mirror has a giant scratch across the middle of the mirror.
Speaker 2: See I'm getting chew on.
Speaker 7: It was so it was so that cow and I told Kelly, like man that something's going on with the house, like lights are coming on and stuff, and and uh, there was a window that was open one morning behind my kitchen sink.
Speaker 2: That was really weird.
Speaker 7: And yeah, so then Calli was like, I don't like that at all. I mean, we examined it would be like hanging this flag and then the next morning tear down the middle of the flag.
Speaker 1: I mean it was not like the like the flag had fallen off, like it literally like things were open.
Speaker 5: That takes human power.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and so there was a scratch across the mirror and it freaked both of us out. I didn't think anything about it. And then one night we were up there watching Yellowstone and we heard a noise downstairs. And I can't remember if this part was in my head, but I think I remember Cali being like, what was that? And I was like, it sounded like a chair scared across the floor, and didn't think anything anything about it. And I got up early the next morning and our chair from our kitchen table had been moved like six feet out, like into the middle of our living room. And I was just like, dude, it's becoming a thing.
Speaker 2: Are you ghosty? Are you ghosty? How do you feel? Where do you range on the here's my thing paranormal scale.
Speaker 7: I think that somehow, some way science can explain something to do with it, and I don't think I think there's a way that they can explain it and not negate religion. I just think we didn't know that radio waves existed until one hundred years ago, and now look what we've done with invisible waves where you can like talk to people across the world. And this, I mean, like you just I think there's a way to explain it, because I want to believe so bad that it's real. But so all right, here's the meat and potatoes of it.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 7: I woke up and this sounds like a movie, but I swear to God this is true. I woke up Callie Cali, so we had windows start opening, lights kept turning on and off.
Speaker 6: Like a time long?
Speaker 5: What time period is this going on?
Speaker 7: Over the course of a couple months, and then Callie said, I can't we're dating at this point, we're not even engage yet, and she's like, I can't keep saying with you it freaks me out. Really yeah, I mean she but you know, she lived in town. I lived out in Joelton. She didn't stay with me all the time anyway, But she was like, I just until this calms down, Like I was freaking me up to enough to freak her out bad. And I was freaked out. But I never like went to bed scared.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 3: Don't.
Speaker 7: I would just wake up and be like, God, something happened again.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So there was a series of like five or six nights in a row. I never wake up in the middle of the night ever. I never have unless I have to go pee, which I still usually never do.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I woke up at two fifty nine or three am on the dot five or six nights in a row, and I would wake up and I would check my clock and it was two fifty nine or three o'clock am on the dot.
Speaker 6: And uh.
Speaker 7: There was one night I woke up and it was three am on the dot and I was in a full on like sweat like I thought I.
Speaker 2: Was gonna say TP.
Speaker 9: Was I was in a tp Oh my god, dudd full on swept.
Speaker 7: And uh, I just was. I remember, I just I woke up feeling uncomfortable, and I was like, what is going on? I got I sat inside of my bed, I turned my lamp on, and when I turned my lamp on, something jumped from my balcom.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, something.
Speaker 7: Jumped from the balcony from the loft where my bedroom is, because there was a rail and you could hear, like you could hear like the pressure of like putting a pressure on it, like as if it was sitting on the rail. Like it creaked and then nothing and then boom, and it hit the floor and it ran through my house and I jumped up. I got up out of bed, and I like turned every light on. I grabbed my gun. I swept my entire house, like every closet, every corner, No doors were open nothing.
Speaker 5: I got chilled with on my thighs.
Speaker 7: And again like there's no way anybody could get in this house, Like there's no way anybody knew it was there. Like it wasn't like you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: No dogs or coyats running up there, no raccoon And it was.
Speaker 7: The most real, like yeah, see, I even thought like it was loud.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 7: It was so loud though that it was like it shook the dishes in my like like it was like somebody jumped. I mean, it's hard to explain, dude. I swept my whole house. I didn't sleep a wink that night. And then I came home and I told Cally about it, and uh, she was like, we gotta.
Speaker 2: Do something, and I was like, I agree, No, let me ask you this in that process or you think it is the has the artifacts even rang in your head that you.
Speaker 7: At that okay? Yes, So some point in that month two months, Calli was the one. She was like, I think it's that campsite y'all found the other day. And I was like, and you just don't know, man, like that fresh dirt. Oh there's a okay. This was another very important one that I forgot about. Yes, so glad there's another one I lay in like the first thing that happened before the light's coming on and everything, like the night or two after I brought that stuff home, my truck alarm, I would I locked my truck even out of my house, like I that's the one thing I would do at Calli's house wherever it was. I would lock my truck. My alarm went off in my truck every single night for like and you know when it's cold, like your electronics get squirrely, and that can happen April or May. Yeah, yeah, yeah, like weird stuff like that. And I could not figure out what the deal was and then one day it just it just stopped doing it and it's never done it ever again. And that was drug. That was the first same truck. But that was the first same truck that happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you have it in hardy flogs?
Speaker 7: Then no, I didn't. But and you know, okay, So here's my like's crazy theory is that whatever it was rode home and got in my truck with me, and I swear to god, it was like it was trying to get out or something. I mean, that's the way that I can describe it. Because the only way alarm can go off. But if your truck is locked is if somebody's in it and they try to get out. You know, you know what I'm talking about. You're in a locked call and you try to get out of the alarm goes off. Yeah, and that's the only thing that I can think of. Yeah, so your truck is going off. It makes sense because I mean, if you lock somebody, if you lock like even if you lock your wife in the car for five seconds while you run in whatever, she's you know, she's like locked the doors while you go on the gas station, if she opens that door or if she even on some of the newer stuff.
Speaker 2: If you even move around inside the truck the alarm. Yeah, and that's what you're saying. It went off for how long? A week?
Speaker 7: Yeah, at least a week, A couple of times at her apartment, a couple of times at mind.
Speaker 2: Wake Up Ford Ghost. Dude.
Speaker 7: So we came, dude, and I felt like an idiot doing this. But she she bought some Sage and she looked like googled all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Indeed, she was like, she was.
Speaker 7: Like, it says to Sage. Every doorway, every crack, every corner in your house, open all the windows and all the doors. You walk in with an intention, and you tell it. You just you tell it to get out. And you you you don't say it like we're afraid of you. You just you tell it to get out.
Speaker 5: So, dude, I walked in there, Jesus.
Speaker 7: Son, all of it, and I was like, and I was just like, I'm you know, if I have something of yours, I'm sorry. I can promise you I treat it with respect, but you're not welcome here. This is our home, and uh, you're making us uncomfortable. And do we did? We did the thing and open up the doors and they said, like, you saved a door really good, and you're like, get out of here now, and dude, not a single thing happened after that. She had left us alone. But here's the craziest thing is my mom. My parents used to go out there sometimes and just like hang out. It's like I'll get away because they live here in town. And my mom would go out there. And she texted me a couple of times before I moved and she was like, and my mom has never told a lie in her life. And she was like, son, I don't know what's going on in your house. She was like, I went in your guest bedroom and the lamp started turning on off And this was after the Sage thing, and she was like, and I said out loud, I'm leaving. I'm getting out of here, and then said that she would walk by the front door which had a lamp beside it and said it was started turn and then she left and she was like, I never will go back. And that was after the sage. So if it didn't leave, it at least like left us alone. But I never we never had a problem after that. And that's oh, and then it is getting better. Cally and I didn't tell anybody about this podcast.
Speaker 5: Rushmore stories right now for sure, dude.
Speaker 7: So I told Hunter about it after everything it finally kind of fizzled down, and he was like, when was that? And I gave him like the exact date and he and he like went back and he was like, dude, they lived in like a townhome. You could ask him about this, and he was like, my, I woke up one night to my dog barking. He was like, Laila heard his German shepherd. He was like, she never barks the middle of the night. And I woke up and I heard a big thud downstairs. And they're in like a town home. They have a baby. The dog was upstairs with them. She started barking. And he said that the next morning he went down and his arrowhead case had been unlatched and opened because he brought some stuff home to bro.
Speaker 2: He that ain't no liar, He don't hell.
Speaker 7: And uh, maybe.
Speaker 2: I don't wicked. Maybe I just don't let that ben.
Speaker 7: But you know I didn't. I didn't take that stuff back. I still have it. I mean, there all of roast pray over your forward When I leave. What if my truck alarm starts going.
Speaker 3: That would.
Speaker 2: To convoy Greading Morgans and a convoy only.
Speaker 10: To think I think that was Afghanistan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with your band, I was, and I was the first play you know.
Speaker 10: I was actually in the Army reserves at the time and I was the first artist to go over to Afghanistan. We went to Kandahar. First people there. They were literally still sweeping up glass out of the airport. They would have their briefings in the morning, the command briefings at the Red Cross station that they had set up when we went over that we stayed in. They call them GP mediums. Is a tent with a wooden floor.
Speaker 1: Did you want to do did you say, hey, I want to go over there and play for the tips right now during war?
Speaker 10: Yes, absolutely I wanted to come on.
Speaker 3: Yeah we did. It was just like that.
Speaker 5: But to your question, right, the scenario that happened.
Speaker 6: Oh, so we were driving.
Speaker 10: We had to go from point A to point B. Point B being an outpost. We were supposed to fly, but because of all the ground to air they canceled the flights. Instead, we're going to go vehicles, So they brought in these really nice vehicles, you know, bulletproof glass and stuff.
Speaker 7: So wasn't that terrible deal?
Speaker 3: Now sat down vs. General.
Speaker 10: I want to say it was Hughes Shelton was the commanding officer at the time of everything over there, and he knew me because I'd worked for him at the eighty second Everyone Division. And it came time for the briefing. So they have this captain that's out there give in the what they call a convoy briefing.
Speaker 3: He's given the.
Speaker 10: Brief and then the general interrupted him and said he looked at the commander and the senior inco and said, listen, if anything happens out there, he's in charge.
Speaker 3: He pointed at me.
Speaker 10: And these guys have no idea who I am.
Speaker 8: They just know I'm and uh.
Speaker 10: And so we're going down the road and I got my drummer sitting beside me. Was also an acoustic player at the time. He did a bunch of that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, are these are these dudes that like have not?
Speaker 1: Are they like he never beenlle Nashville musicians.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they've never been out of the country. I don't know that he had ever been out of Myrtle Bee, Carolina.
Speaker 2: I didn't I signed up.
Speaker 5: For myrtles a big jump.
Speaker 10: They just app everyone I've ever taken over there loved it. But he was sitting on that side. I was sitting on this side. We're going down and about you know.
Speaker 8: We're like the fourth or fifth vehicle.
Speaker 10: Back in a hum vy and uh, like I said, a suicide bomber tried to come out and they ended up shooting in the coo. Yeah, and the convoy start is stopping, and so I grabbed the microphone and said, move, move, move, move, do not stop. This convoy start hollering, grab the weapon from the uh TC and so I'm hanging the weapon out and the convoy takes back off again.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 10: And we get past it and you know, they're just pulling a sheet up over the guy. You can see, you know, stuff everywhere with it, you know. Uh I mean I say blood and stuff everywhere. And uh my drummer is like literally just losing his mind. Oh yeah, like just losing his mind. And I didn't think anything about it. I'm just like, oh, jacked up, freaking Amen.
Speaker 2: We're shooting bad guys.
Speaker 5: That's happening in the back.
Speaker 11: This is real.
Speaker 2: I am back my boy, you know, I'm with my boys.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 10: And so we get up to where we're going and I'm still.
Speaker 3: A little jack.
Speaker 8: So I get out with this guy's weapon.
Speaker 10: I forget I've taken his weapon and I'm you know, I'm I'm crossed up with his gun. And he's like, hey, hey, sir, can I have my weapon back? Like, oh, bro, I'm sorry here, and Mike goes, I mean he was like literally shaking drummer.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And he said, He's like, man, that's this weird, scariest thing I've ever seen there experience in my life. I'm like, oh man, it was all good. I told you, these guys were taking care of them. But we're safe for here the Nashville after nine, you know. And we got talking about and he goes, yeah, he said, I don't understand you man. The whole time this is going on, you're popping M and m's in your mouth like nothing's happening. I just, you know, went back into that mode that quick.
Speaker 2: That is all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a great story. That's a great story.
Speaker 1: Sidewalk Blood Trail. Yeah, it kind of got weird. There's a story about Luke Laird hunting the town.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So last year.
Speaker 2: After porch Are I cut yeah.
Speaker 12: You know, there's not a lot of time in the day. So during the rut, I'm kind of always prepared, and you know, I work write songs at home, and I had just dropped the kids off at school, and so it was like seven point thirty eight o'clock. I pull back in to our little cabin on our property and I get out and in the trees, I hear some I was like, oh, man, I hear some drestling over there, and it wasn't squirrels. So I run inside, grab my bow, come out to the front porch and kind of lean up against against the cabin, and I see a dough come out. So I was like, oh, here we go, because I knew they were chasing, and I just kind of no cover. I just stand right on the front porch, like just wide open, and I see a bucket's got his nose down and he runs like straight towards me to where I thought he was gonna run into me. Like so I'm just like, I just tried to make some noise, and he stands up, kind of looks right at me, and he's and he's broadside, but then he turned his head and it was just happened really fast. That one I did shoot with the compound aar went straight through.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's a good that was a really good shot.
Speaker 12: The problem is he wasn't aiming down towards where the more woods were. There's a subdivision right behind that cabin.
Speaker 4: Beautiful and subdivision.
Speaker 12: I thought he went down before that. So I gave it some time. I walked really good blood trail.
Speaker 2: How much.
Speaker 12: I know, you're so excited. I want to say, I gave it a good like half hour, so.
Speaker 2: A lot of time at.
Speaker 12: I know, I know, but I didn't know that because there was still a little bit of woods, and I thought I heard him crash like closer to I get I get in just easy able to follow. All of a sudden, followed right to this backyard of a house. The trail didn't stop, and I noticed walked through their driveway up around to the other side, and.
Speaker 5: I follow the blood trail, so.
Speaker 12: I didn't even I didn't go into their property, and I was just like, oh man, So I get in my truck, go down through the gate of that. It's a gaated community this other road, and I'm just looking everywhere and by this point, you know it's manicured, beautiful home, and I'm just looking and nothing go up. Turn around, asn't. I mean, there's moms out there walking And and as I drive down, I looked to the left and it was like on a hill there's beautiful white home and right in the middle of.
Speaker 2: The front yard.
Speaker 12: He's laying there, laying there, and there's two cars in the driveway, and I'm just like, I don't know whose house it is. I I literally just keep driving and sweating.
Speaker 5: Just so you're just thinking through what to do next.
Speaker 12: Yes, I knew I didn't do anything illegal, so that I was at least felt good about that. However, you don't know how people are going to react.
Speaker 1: This is the difference in where we grew up, and your brain kind of goes to that place of like worst case scenario, like these people were going.
Speaker 2: To be in a songwriter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, yeah, we're going to call the call.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 12: And I didn't know, and and so I just first thing I think to do is call my dad. I told him the whole situation. He's like, well done, the same thing, the same he said, First of all, if you got any camera on, he goes go change. Look, we're representable. Don't just roll up in there like a redneck.
Speaker 5: Good, that's good.
Speaker 12: I was like, all the good news is I didn't because I didn't even have time that I was just wearing my sweatpants or something. And then I was like, I just got to get this over with. So I turned around, pull up in the driveway, just like said a prayer, Lord, please let this go go before me. Yeah, please, God, just remove that deer from New York and.
Speaker 8: Put it back.
Speaker 6: Put it last ten minutes not even have happened, Jesus.
Speaker 5: So as I'm as I'm.
Speaker 12: I pull in, the deer's right here in the yard. Front door opens, this woman walks out, and I before she says anything, I'm like, I'm so sorry. It's like, hey, Luke, And I realized I knew her. Yeah, I was like hoping that that. You know, I didn't know her well, but she was our kids go to school where my kids do. And I was like, this is my worst fear. I'm so sorry that this deer she goes.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's she goes.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 12: I called my husband at work and told him there's like there's a dead buck in her yard, and he told me that well, it is hunting season. I bet somebody will track it. So thank you, I said, well, so yeah, I said, I really appreciate it. But also, by the way I'm walking and her beautiful sidewalk, there's just blood. I was like, can I get if you let me were your hoses?
Speaker 6: No, She's like, no, we'll get it.
Speaker 7: I was like, oh my gosh, you a backstrap or.
Speaker 2: Something and then you blood trailed up a concrete yeah.
Speaker 12: And so then I backed up and I didn't want to be like, hey, by the way.
Speaker 5: Can you help me car right?
Speaker 12: So I literally, you know, I just grabbed the antlers.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: At that time, though, it's like pure adrenaline.
Speaker 12: I hope I don't blow my back out. Threw it up in there and got out of there fast. Two days sweating like crazy. It was so nerve wracking.
Speaker 6: That's a great story, and to the point.
Speaker 12: Where I was like, next year, I'm not even going to tempt and then I shot to this year. I thank you, but this is my new and who knows if this will work. But I'm like, Okay, if they're walking aiming towards that way, I'm not going to shoot them. But if they're going the other.
Speaker 2: Way, like, yeah, we'll see, we'll see that sixty walks out that way. This year was the ideal.
Speaker 12: It happened two times and I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: It was. It was great.
Speaker 3: But that yeah, last year A.
Speaker 2: Good thing that you're doing that because I mean there's a lot of traffic in there.
Speaker 12: I'm trying to help keep the population.
Speaker 6: Yeah, here's one bad satellite.
Speaker 1: Out of the sky field. Janny Anderson took it to her showing too.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 13: The weirdest thing that happened is, I mean he had some like just for protection for him. He had like some little satellites up around just to kind of like, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know what they were doing.
Speaker 2: What do you means satellites like in the sky, satellite.
Speaker 5: In the sky, satellite big brothers be watching him.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean I get it. I think it's totally fine. I want the president to be safe.
Speaker 1: To thousand and just stops at the fence, he stops at the property line.
Speaker 11: Yeah, this was I guess I was in like sixth grade when was he present?
Speaker 2: Just kicked the doors in this place.
Speaker 13: Could happen, but but I just remember I was I was at school and my dad he picked me up and told me what happened earlier in the day. And he he was like, well, there was like this guy that was working for him out at the ranch and he was working on a fence and one of the satellites fell out of orbit and landed about twenty yards from it. And he called my dad and he said, mister Bill, something from out of space just fell on your ranch. And and so I just remember my dad said, like, so, training, we have this satellite in the back of the superbon right now. And it it was it's not that big, really, it was like.
Speaker 2: This is this is shocking.
Speaker 6: I'm going to say.
Speaker 13: It was two feet by two feet and it was covered in styrofoam, had a.
Speaker 5: Little pair of shoes like sitting in his bar.
Speaker 7: It had it had.
Speaker 13: A number to call if found on it, get at it.
Speaker 7: I'm not even kidding you. And so my dad, Puppy and my dad.
Speaker 13: My dad kept it in the garage and this was probably extremely against the law, but they didn't come and get it for a few days. I took it to school the next day.
Speaker 2: The president you did not take a show.
Speaker 13: I was like, I want to take this to science class, Dad, And anyway, so that's probably the craziest thing that happened during the President put.
Speaker 2: That in the top three stories we've had on this podcast. That's a clip that's got just listen. The punch to that is that you took it.
Speaker 3: Story.
Speaker 2: You gotta slip.
Speaker 5: That was like a well written song right there listening.
Speaker 2: Sorry for I would I'd pay good money to say a little training with this sad front.
Speaker 5: Found White House crazy.
Speaker 2: You should have put that number in your phone.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I need to ask my dad just to kind of like retell me the facts and because like I haven't. That was like the version of the story through like my fifth grade or sixth grade eyes.
Speaker 7: I forget what year it.
Speaker 2: Was, but that's a beautiful anyway.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it was a it was a wild time. There were a lot of interesting things that happened.
Speaker 7: And I met him and my mom played golf with him.
Speaker 13: He asked to fish at the ranch and my dad told him, Now, yeah, your dad.
Speaker 5: Told the president though. Anyway, dude, you're all a private lake man. That's you stock it. You know what fish are in there? You a man, We'll keep it to yourself.
Speaker 13: My dad apparently wasn't going to be invited to join, and so my dad said, well, hell.
Speaker 7: No, you can't come fish in my ranch.
Speaker 12: Thing.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I love the fact that your dad had the guts. Sounds awesome, awesome.
Speaker 4: He's a character.
Speaker 13: I was raised by a character.
Speaker 1: Better watch for them snakes when you're walking through the stickies. Here's Randy Montana and Rattlesnake Ricky.
Speaker 5: If you listen to the Brothers podcast, you've heard this story.
Speaker 2: Oh I told it on there.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, is this is a great story.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But for our new listeners, man, this is this.
Speaker 2: Is one million percent true. And I just co write this story with me because it's been ten years at this point probably so help me get through it. But the abbreviated version is me and Randy were going hunting. We were going turkey hunting, and on the way to the camp, we stopped by a gas station. I don't care to even say where it was. It was on the corner of the main intersection in Columbia where you take that right on those coordinates runella. Yeah, they got great gas stations chicken. I'll tell you to drop you a pen. I will share those where the best gas station chicken strips are. Anyway you know what I'm talking about right there on the left or that shell. All right, we go in there. We walk in the entire way down sixty five. We had been talking about rattlesnakes and getting bitten by rattlesnakes. I don't know why. We were just yeah, right, we were talking about it.
Speaker 5: Turkey out.
Speaker 2: It was on our brain. So we pull up into this gas station. We get out. I'm like, hey, man, you a couple of chicken strips. This place is awesome. Let's knock it out, you know. We walk in, we go in. There is this chicken strip at like four thirty. It was not before.
Speaker 5: It was not before. That's right, that's chicken strips.
Speaker 2: It was like, So we roll in there and we I can't even make this up. I can't. This story is so crazy. It doesn't sound real, but I promise this is real. We walk in and straight out of nineteen eighty five is a guy behind the counter with feathered blonde Yeah hair.
Speaker 5: What is feathered?
Speaker 12: Me?
Speaker 3: Like blonde?
Speaker 14: It was like it was like flat iron straight but but fixed.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He just looked like the guy that was in a He.
Speaker 14: Was kind of ripped was he was a white It looked like he was in a White Snake.
Speaker 2: Video White Snake, Which Snake?
Speaker 5: And even super Tan Switch think about it.
Speaker 3: It was April.
Speaker 7: How was that guy?
Speaker 5: I still think he was an angel or.
Speaker 2: Could have been either.
Speaker 5: Angel or ghost.
Speaker 12: I can't make this up, dude.
Speaker 2: I can't make this up, dude. He had an ear ring that looks beautiful, just a diamond ear ring. Maybe two, I don't know, but definitely one. No, it was one. It was just one. Yeah, And so we walked in and uh, this noticeably, I guess we were in Camo or something. He recognized we were going. He had a a skin graft.
Speaker 15: Yeah, he was like ripped and I remember, but there was a giant like the entire top of his arm was grafted, obviously not regularly born with skin so much so you could see like his ten ins and stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, something went down.
Speaker 2: We walk up to the thing to pay for our strips. The guy goes, we don't see anything. He goes, you boys going hunting. We were like, oh, well we're headed to camp tonight, you know, And he goes, watch out for them rattlesnakes. Didn't he we had just been talking about for an hour. Yeah, he goes watch out for them rown snakes, and me and Randy look at each other like, wow, what happened. I'll give it to you. You take this part of the story. How did he tell us it's just a lot of my line.
Speaker 7: Well, he was just like, yeah, he started telling us he's back.
Speaker 14: I was seventeen years old, and he goes, thought I.
Speaker 4: Was bulletproof, and he says, I picked up He.
Speaker 14: Goes, there was one, you know, on the ground or whatever. Somebody dared me to pick him up, he says, So he picks it up, and he just like and then he points at that big skin graft up his arm and he goes, and that's what happens that Venom runs up yond you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like it's something telling us this, and we're just like, no way, this is.
Speaker 5: After we've just been talking about just looking at this.
Speaker 2: We're just starting at this.
Speaker 5: Ten Angel slash Ghosts.
Speaker 2: Out of a nineteen eighties music video, Venom runs a Beyond bull Yeah yeah, but it's real nice about it s sweet. So it just didn't fit. It just didn't fit. It's We're like, that's weird. We hit the truck, drive to west and see spend the night get up the next morning. It was that bird that lived on top of that hill.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, about five years.
Speaker 2: Five years, so me and Randy getting there super early.
Speaker 5: Probably that bird had probably we put him to bed twenty seven We.
Speaker 2: Put him in bed. Yeah, we put him in to bed.
Speaker 14: Okay, and then from the bottom and then we're like, well, we'll walk the ridge in the morning.
Speaker 2: I mean, call this bird up. Bird stays at what eighty not shooting range.
Speaker 14: Oh, I've never seen a bird hit the ground in like less than that bird did.
Speaker 2: And it was super early, super early. He's fanning, strutting, I mean, gobbling. Everything you wanted to do, will not hadn't even been haunted that year, and I think that was early. And so we sit there and and toy with his bird for hours until we're like, dude, that he ain't coming. Let's go get on another one. We turned, we get up, we're walking back up the ridge to the truck, and I see Randy pick his right foot up to go to step over a log and ask. The morning after we see rattlesnake Rickey. The morning after we meet that guy. He raises his leg. There he is, or he goes there she is and I said what he was like, he puts his foot back down. I stepped over and cold up is the biggest, probably four and a half five foot, you know, not super long, but I'm telling you like a Louisville slugger. It was this big and and the craziest thing about rat. And this was the thing I always I tell this when I tell the story, I always think about this. Every snake I've ever ran up on Copperhead, any of that stuff. During both season or whatever, we'll see you and kind of dip. This rattlesnake is like literally looks up at us and it's.
Speaker 5: Like, square up, what'd you got a problem?
Speaker 2: What we're gonna do? Man? How are we gonna do? Y'all gonna have the thing in these woods? And I have been for thousands of years? What's up? How are we going to handle this?
Speaker 3: So true man?
Speaker 2: And the jaw.
Speaker 1: I just remember, did you immediately think of rattle snake Ricky when you saw it?
Speaker 2: You're so much so that when we came back through, we were like, dude, we gotta stop in there. Never seen him again. It wasn't working there, He didn't work there. Weeks after. He has never been seen again. If that guy listened to this podcast, hit us up, dude, because I'd like to.
Speaker 10: See you as a kid running by my window when I was growing up.
Speaker 5: Bro, rattlesnake, Ricky. What's that kid's name, Ricky?
Speaker 1: Though you said Michael Okay, coloradus, oh man, that's a true sword.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a wild round.
Speaker 1: A pavently kicks Mitchell Tenpenny had of flag football, Bro, I didn't know if you.
Speaker 5: Played college football.
Speaker 8: I mean, dude, I went to Mt.
Speaker 5: S U two, played college football and ended up you know.
Speaker 8: And then we can go full circle into me saying flag football with you being the referee.
Speaker 5: So you didn't play college football.
Speaker 8: No, I played out Lipscomb. Lipscomb doesn't have a college team. I played high school. I want to state championship. There, no big deal.
Speaker 3: Here's another thing.
Speaker 1: I wait, here's the hang on. Here's another thing I met. We have these we have these sheets, all right, this is something that's been egging me.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: We have these sheets, and Jordan's Jordan, and then it's great. Jordan does this. She prepares them for us and hands them to us. We gotta get not better, but we just gotta we just gotta we gotta get we gotta get to it says on the sheet played college football at Lipscomb.
Speaker 8: Lipscomb doesn't have a college football. It's okay, it's not a big it's it's.
Speaker 2: It's not a big deal to you. Go ahead, you can't.
Speaker 5: There's the judge, and there's there.
Speaker 1: There have been times there's a college depending. There have been times where I'm like so and the guests is in there. I'm like, so, you and your dad love love fishing on the weekend, and the guys like I've never met my dad.
Speaker 5: Like like, we gotta get better.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, maybe we would have.
Speaker 5: I would love to do that, but I don't know who my dad is. Was that bad?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and go.
Speaker 2: Because mmm, that is true.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: Hours. She says she works hard.
Speaker 16: Seconds an artists didn't with the person and straight up said I'm so thankful allowed us.
Speaker 8: And then yeah, okay, so he was just making some of her garden.
Speaker 3: Okay, gotcha.
Speaker 5: Well great, we need to get we need to get better. We need to know that's happened.
Speaker 8: A lot of people know a lot of people think that Livestom has a team and it's as they should.
Speaker 3: It's not a big deal.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well what Pa says, I'm five eleven dope now because I'm found out the other day I'm five eight real bro flag football and tissue.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 8: Yeah, man, so real quick. Yeah, it's an amazing story.
Speaker 2: This is great.
Speaker 8: So we're playing flag football intermural or whatever. And I don't know, dude, I'm just competitive as hell. He's he's refing these games. He made some bad callsball and I just just like a paycheck, right, And I'm like, it's so I start arguing the reft.
Speaker 3: I'm like an idiot, like a punk.
Speaker 8: It's all.
Speaker 5: It's all me.
Speaker 8: Do you remember we're arguing he kicked me out, like he kicked me out of He kicks me out of the game and out of the league, like I couldn't come out so like I couldn't come back.
Speaker 3: Is this are you serious?
Speaker 8: Didn't No, No, he kicked me out of the league.
Speaker 7: You kicked him out.
Speaker 5: It would have been above me.
Speaker 8: I couldn't have kicked any but he keeped me out of the game. And then the dude, uh, he was bald shorter.
Speaker 2: I forget the David Tippy.
Speaker 3: I love them.
Speaker 8: I wasn't aowed to be back here because because he came out of the game.
Speaker 5: So I was probably.
Speaker 8: No, I absolutely love and a door. This The funny thing is, so then there's we had class that's called commercial Songwriting, and I remember walking in and seeing him be like, oh my god, I got to be in this class, and this class are like fifteen people. I'm like, I got be in class with this dude that kicked me out of tricking football. I was so mads All had at the top.
Speaker 5: Man, this guy wished to play college football. And then if you take this and man, I don't remember, I'm sorry, and.
Speaker 8: Day one he starts singing.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my man can sing.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 8: We immediately in that class. You just kind of you find out the people.
Speaker 5: That's funny thing about it.
Speaker 8: We became good friends from there.
Speaker 2: But he told me he was in that class. He's like, yeah, there's like one of the guys.
Speaker 8: But that that was and you kind of, you know, just like anything, you gravitate towards people that Yeah, we took.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we took this commercial song that class, which is you know, love y'all and.
Speaker 5: TSU great class, but we yeah, first.
Speaker 1: Day you come in, you like meet everybody, and then the second day of class he's like, hey, everybody's got to play a song, and like play a song that you you've written, which I didn't. I didn't have my songs that I had written at that point. I didn't start writing songs till later in life. My songs at that point were absolute dog trash.
Speaker 8: That you have one it was tennis something Tennessee. Yeah, it was incredible, dude that Yeah, yeah, I remember this from back then. By the way, real quick, it was my fault. I should have been kicked out. I was probably a complete old Like what do you mean, like just yet? And he's he was probably just in college. Like I'm not dealing with this.
Speaker 5: I think I don't know if I know the whole first thing.
Speaker 2: First, let's get this, yeah, man, nostalgia.
Speaker 5: I'm I don't even say.
Speaker 3: No, well.
Speaker 1: Y never gone very something, car Break, Yeah, I was a Chorus's.
Speaker 8: One of my favorite songs.
Speaker 3: I don't remember it.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 1: The only thing between you and me was Tennessee. Yeah, that was you and me.
Speaker 5: It was Tennessee.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyway, but the first song I ever played in that class, I went, I drove, I was we were living on the boat at the.
Speaker 5: Time, yet Percy Prieze and uh I was I wrote it in I was like, dang man, dam It.
Speaker 1: Was like, what's what's wrong dude. I was like, I gotta play a song tomorrow. Bro at this class, I was like, I ain't got any good songs. And it was like on the boat and I was like, just play with the Yeah, he's like just playing with my mine. I was like, nobody cares about I think I played like a John Wiggans, like a hit songwriters.
Speaker 8: I can't you you you mentioned somebody's name. You said your brother. You were writing with somebody at the time. That was like doing something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, him and Jason Matthews.
Speaker 8: That's Jason. Yeah you mentioned all that, and I was like, okay, this guy, he's in it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I remember I played and then and then everybody else played and and there was timpiny play.
Speaker 5: I don't remember what he played, but it was it was killer because like.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you y'all probably listened to Mitchell, but if you haven't watched him, played guitar the dude the shredder Man and and he was playing this like cool part over the singing part and and there was some other good, good people in that class, but like he's the one.
Speaker 5: He was the guy. And we went outside and both of us were.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, it was bro, like just.
Speaker 8: Through this together.
Speaker 5: Really funny thing.
Speaker 1: We're also supposed to at some point he pairs you that the teacher that class pairs you up and you go write a song. And we everybody came to my boat.
Speaker 5: It was like me and you and.
Speaker 1: A couple of other Yeah, there was a couple of other people that came to the boat and we wrote a song.
Speaker 5: Bro, you put can see that real quickly.
Speaker 8: There's a riff hold on what I put. It was called she met Me, right, it.
Speaker 2: Was that's jamming.
Speaker 8: I remember little back from Boston.
Speaker 7: It was something there.
Speaker 8: I'm glad she met me. It was something like that, and it was like we were we went we went to your boat, and I thought that was the coolest thing.
Speaker 2: It's not mine and dude, yes.
Speaker 8: And I was like, dude, this guy is so awesome. He lives on a boat. Man, he's just he's got the greatest voice, mean ever heard.
Speaker 1: And then you figured it out, You're like, then he got a record deal out of l A and put that song on the record. Every quarter I swear on my life every quarter water I get point like I'm it's down like point two cents, right, swear my life, I get a check.
Speaker 8: Well, Sony took that record off, so unfortunately, I'm sorry it'll get a one day. I've got to listen back through that because that was a cool riff.
Speaker 3: We need to read.
Speaker 8: It was like a seven way too.
Speaker 5: It was. There was a lot of people on that, but it was for class.
Speaker 1: I remember we played that at class, and we played that in the class and everybody's like, shirts off. Oh man, Yeah, I haven't got away that riff year. That's fun, dude, I didn't. I'm sorry about the flag football bro.
Speaker 8: No, I love it. I love it.
Speaker 7: No, that was here.
Speaker 1: Here's the funny thing is I do remember like being going to tip it and be like, hey, bro, this there and right now on this couch before you are doing I had no clue to you, and I'm sorry that it was.
Speaker 8: No, that was I'm sorry it was me too.
Speaker 1: This one to bring a tear or two in an old glass Brantley talking about his son getting a bad time.
Speaker 18: I tell you, the coolest thing I've seen in years. We got in the truck one Sunday and my son man, to be careful. Dude, I couldn't tell you the last time I cried until I had kids.
Speaker 3: Right down the road.
Speaker 18: And my son said, I think I won't be babitized, and you know me and my wife, you know, And he had said it a couple of times before. I remember the first time he said I missed. It was miss everything. But she had told me about it on the phone. That was the first time i'd heard him say it. And I was like, all right, well, buddy, you know, let's let's talk to Pastor.
Speaker 3: Nick and see what's up. Man.
Speaker 18: I'm really proud of you for wanting that, you know, want Jesus come live in your heart. And sorry I didn't say that. He said, I want to be babitized.
Speaker 3: I won't. I want Jesus to live in my heart.
Speaker 18: And dude, it was. It was incredible. So the next Sunday I reached out to the pastor. I said, hey, man, my little man's talking about so I used to get baptized, but I want to make sure it's not just you know, he's absolutely bringing my office. After the sermon, we went to his office, and dude, he he asked Barrett some serious questions and my.
Speaker 3: Son knew, what are you talking about? You know what I mean? And he was like, he told me an Amber. At the end of he.
Speaker 18: Said, y'all and dude, I was tearing up the whole time. And he said, guys, he said, he knows what he's talking about. He understands it. And I think this boy wants to be baptized. Dude, Baptism Sunday. They usually do a pretty good job of trying to keep us saved and.
Speaker 3: Where we can en George Church.
Speaker 18: But when we we just got in the line and and you know, they let him go first, and man, they're just seeing him hopping that there's a little metal tough.
Speaker 5: And yes, I don't ever post.
Speaker 2: Things like that was online, but dude, it was so powerful.
Speaker 18: When he got the water and and and he started talking to him, and man, just my my heart just kind of cramped up.
Speaker 3: And I just remember put my head mans like this as.
Speaker 18: I'm in front of God and everybody, and this is you know, I still live in Georgia where I grew up, and you know, I know a bunch of people in.
Speaker 3: There, and I'm like God, I'm in here like a bit.
Speaker 6: Almighty.
Speaker 18: But dude, I don't know how to explain it. It fixed every for a few moments. Man, it fixed everything in me that was broken, and it was just it was a whole I don't I don't know how to explain it. I think you did just the one moment in my life and I knew I was you know, I felt like I'd done something right, and then I came to terms with it. Damn, I realized I didn't do a whole lot.
Speaker 3: My wife kind.
Speaker 18: Of led that charge, and you know, it also kind of showed me that, Hey man, I'm I'm I'm busy when I'm providing, when I'm damn sure protecting. Sure, you know, but in my presidon right, my wife led that charge. I need to step my game up. And you know, I mean.
Speaker 3: I cussed like a sailor.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 18: To this day, I hang with a rough crowd. I will to the day I died as my people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hey, God knows your heart, bro.
Speaker 18: You know what I'm saying, I really do believe that.
Speaker 2: But you know what, that's that's what he was hanging out with. That's who Jesus was saying that.
Speaker 3: With We had this conversation with Jelly Roll.
Speaker 18: He was like, hell on, his first miracle was turning water into wine. Jesus was the party and get the party.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh man, that's great.
Speaker 5: Thanks for sharing. That's that's great. That's great.
Speaker 4: Let's go to jail coat.
Speaker 1: They called Jay Walking to Waterberger the night Cold.
Speaker 2: Gota Rist, you got a jail story for us?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 17: So so this is like about this is the third or fourth time i'd been, so I know, I know that it was in Nacadoches and I wanted Waterburger really bad for some reason. And We're staying at this hotel and the closest one is like two or three miles away.
Speaker 3: There's no ubers.
Speaker 17: Just like four in the morning. So I'm like, you know, what fucking I want to walk to Waterburger. And I get all the way to Waterburger and I'm looking, I'm trying to cross the street, you know, And I start walking as soon as as soon as I did, the red and blues turned on.
Speaker 5: I was like, ship, well, you can't cross this.
Speaker 17: It was like a four lane highway.
Speaker 3: Road.
Speaker 5: This is like six.
Speaker 17: And so the cop pulls me over in the water Burger Drive or.
Speaker 2: When you're walking out, does he pull you over? I pulls me over.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Please walk to the side of the road. Please, you just stumble over to the side, lean to the rights, sway yourself over there.
Speaker 17: And so I'm like, dude, I just got done playing at Benita Creek, and you know, he goes, no, I know who you are.
Speaker 3: I know what's going on.
Speaker 17: It's like, but you're in no state. And I was like, dude, please just take me back to the He was like, he's like, no, no, it's not gonna happen to night. And uh So we get to the jail and it's like the old school with the bars you can hang your arms over and ship.
Speaker 3: And so I'm just sitting there and I learned this hack.
Speaker 17: You know, if you want to make a pillow, get you a couple of rows of toilet papers. So I was like, and there there were already two rows of toilet papers. But I was just like, hey, there's no toilet paper in here. I need some toilet paper. So they bring me a row. I was like, all right, bet So I was stacked my three rolls of toilet paper. Pass out, wake up A couple of hours later, and thank god, the owner of the place that I had played was the Bells Wandsman, the private detective. So yeah, I pulled up and by eight o'clock I was out. I was like, and as I'm walking out, they had printed out my bugshot and I signed it for him and stuff. It was yeah, it was cool, but my mom didn't think it was really all that cool. And this is I mean, this is twenty seventeen, eighteen, but that was the last time I went to jail. Yeah, so yeah, So after that, after that little escapade, I was like, yeah, I'm done, I'm done.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, jail.
Speaker 1: And that's a wrap for God GCP God's Country Podcast twenty four Yo.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Love you. We had a ball.
Speaker 5: We're gonna even have more of a ball next year.
Speaker 2: More stories, more fun, more craziness, more and we may even hit the road. Man, we come see y'all out there. Who knows? Who knows what the future holds?
Speaker 4: Dude, that's right.
Speaker 1: We h we hope you have a great new year.
Speaker 2: And uh, and to be honest with you, we don't know why you listen to us, but we're thankful that you do.
Speaker 5: That's right and no breaks are taken.
Speaker 3: We'll see you.
Speaker 1: We'll see you first week at January. Let's go having at your hot ye a New Year love y'all piece