Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Scott Shannon, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number if you'd like to be a part of the program, it's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. We are three weeks from today until an inflection point in this country, a tipping point election, if ever there was one. It is three weeks from today it'll be election day. And as a public service, we have on Hannity dot com, social media wherever you can find Hannity. I have no access to anything, but anyway, we do have when how to register, when early voting starts, when early voting stops in your particular state, And we have the Kamala files her in her own words that the media has been hiding, the Walls files him and his own words which the media has been hiding, and anyway, it's all their available public service for each and every one of you. It's kind of hard to believe that we're only three weeks out and it is. There's so much left to talk about, and Kamala Harris now is obviously desperate, and I think that's why we now see that not only is she finally, let me backtrack. If Kamala Harris could have gotten through this campaign without doing a single interview, she would have done it. But then pressure began to build, and then the Joy campaign began to become a little bit too much for people, and then the few times she would ever speak at all, it wasn't coming off very well. So only as a last ditch effort she has now had to You know she's looking. I guarantee you the internal polls for Kamala Harris are atrocious. They are definitely in a panic. Is that you don't see this drastic ever of a campaign switch like this strategy. You switch like this unless numbers are bad. I've I've been doing this my entire adult life. And if you see something like this unfolding and happening, there's a reason. And we know what the reason is. We see it in the public polling. If you go back to twenty sixteen, around this time, you know, Hillary Clinton was up seven points, Joe Biden twenty twenty was up like nine points. They were both winning in pretty much every swing state, and the polls ended up being dramatically wrong. Except for a few posters that we trust and we have them on a regular basis. And we do have new poll numbers today. But I really I just every time I give you poll numbers, I give you this admonition and this warning that you can't you can't assume that they're going to be right. It is not an exact science. As a matter of fact, polling in many ways has become a lot harder than it used to be because more people have cell phones, et cetera. And then that you have this other factor, which is a lot of people that support Donald Trump are never going to talk to a polster to begin with, and if they do talk to the poster, they're probably gonna lie to the pollster. I have never been polled in my entire life. I wish I did get polled. I'd love to give my opinion. I'm not sure if I'm not sure if i'd give it my exact answer, I don't know. It would all depend who it is. But I think that you just have to tell you cannot take it for granted. I know that we thought I can give you I could. I could argue both sides of this, that this is a great position for Donald Trump to be and by the way, by any objective measure it is. You'd much rather be in his position than Kamala Harris's in terms of polls, in terms of betting markets, which are you know, if these betting markets are putting money on the line, you know that that they're not going to give out bad information or what they believe to be bad information, because they they're in the business of making money. And most casinos do very well, unless a city colle which you know, Atlantic City is probably the biggest case in point anyway. So now because things have not been going well, she's she's got these new measures that she has adopted. She's increased her public presence. Her next interviews are going to be the what is it the Breakfast Show and Charlemagne the God and at a town hall that I guess she's doing, and I assume that there's going to be it's going to probably be a pretty softball interview. But that doesn't mean she's capable of getting through it. I mean, she did the Call Me Daddy podcast and Howard Stern, not the one that was invaded by the body snatchers, not the old Howard Stern that I knew growing up growing up, And then we did the view and she even messed up the view and said she wouldn't do anything differently, nothing that I can think of I do differently than Joe Biden. And meanwhile, the borders are a disaster. You know, we have we have all of the crime that has been associated with the illegal immigration. She then has adopted another strategy and it is backfiring big time. We'll get into this more detail later in the program today. But she's trying to call in all the Democratic Party big guns. They don't seem too enthusiastic, to be honest, to be out there. I mean, I could see that Barack Obama did not look particularly happy to be dragged into Pennsylvania. And then he ended up, you know, kind of messing things up by attacking African American men and it did not go well. I'll get to that in a second. Then you have the campaign co chair from Michigan, the governor, Gretchen Whitmer, you know, was forced to apologize for this bizarre video looks like she's giving communion holy Communion, which is a derrido. And then she spent days i think, not telling the truth, claiming that this was merely a promotion for semiconducting chips and is now finally she had to apologize for offending Catholics and Christians that believe in the Holy Eucharist. And at the same time, then you have Obama goes to Pennsylvania and in many ways it was interpreted that he was scolding African American men and even accusing them of being sexist. Again, we'll play those remarks later in the program. And this condescension did not go over well at all. You know, you have, for example, far left activist Nina Turner accused Obama of quote blaming black men for the Democratic Party's failures. New York Magazine calling it quote Barack Obama's hireso condescension towards black men, and i'll ed in the Washington Post even referred to Obama as the scolder in chief and advised the Harris campaign to quote steer clear of Obama's instinct for tough love. And so, after a heavy dose of judgment from Obama, you know, the campaign tried a different but equally insulting tactic. Then they send out you know now that they're if they've added to the list, Oh we're going to give now I got a backtrack. Remember they're trying to get the young people's vote, the very young people. If you're between eighteen to twenty four, you're stupid. That's why we put you.
Speaker 2: In dormitories with resident advisors. They're stupid. I don't mean stupid.
Speaker 1: Would be if in fact, you voted for her after she called you stupid, I mean that would be pretty stupid. So anyway, and then the twenty five thousand dollars first time home buyer. I mean, you can argue that, oh, we're going to use taxpayer money and incentivize people to vote for us, and we're going to incentivize people and give them fifty thousand dollars loans. And now apparently the polling is showing that he's not doing well with African American men, so Barack Obama goes out and is condescending towards African American men. And now she's offering cold hard cash, you know, up to twenty thousand dollars in forgivable small business loans. What is a forgivable small business loan? It's basically twenty thousand dollars you're paying somebody.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: One could argue that you're using taxpayer money so that you can get votes in a demographic you're pulling very badly in And I can only imagine how many Democrats would be calling for an impeachment if this was Donald Trump doing this. And she's vowing to help African Americans invest in cryptocurrency, what does that mean? He's never talked about crypto currency. And again, and you know, now she's also calling for marijuana to be legalized. I mean, the pandering is just despicable. And she's got her VP candidate. He shows up at his former where he's an assistant coach. He wasn't a head coach, he was a volunteer assistant coach, and was completely ignored by the crowd. They basically gave him the silent treatment. Then he went on the disastrous pheasant hunting trip to show everybody what a big Second Amendment supporter he is, and meanwhile ignoring that Kamala Harris is on tape saying she supports a mandatory gun buy back. And that was a disaster because then he's he's trying to load his own shotgun and he doesn't seem to know how to load it.
Speaker 2: That didn't work out particularly well either.
Speaker 1: And you know, then he's trying to down a mountain dew, a diet mountain dew. Oh, I'm really cool. I'm one of the guys. Let me, let me come on, let me bring out my shotgun. Let's go pheasant hunting. I'm not a pheasant hunter. I have no interest in pheasant hunting. Lind did you ever go pheasant hunting? What is fanning?
Speaker 2: No? Pheasant hunting? No? Never. But I have friends that are hunter, so I'm you know, I don't. I don't, but I do know how to I do know how to load a gun properly and not look like that. I'll tell you that much. I'm not sure what was happening there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's only recently, the last couple of years. I think I finally rubbed off on you big time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm not having videos taken of me if I don't know what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: I'm just I am just saying I don't think any smart person would.
Speaker 1: And then to top it off, then you had Bill Clem in the mix, and he's in Georgia, and then he goes to Georgia. Well you know they're out there going to you know, they have running in this sad against lake and Riley. Now, if we vetted these illegal immigrants, and you know, she'd probably be alive today. I'm like, well, if you didn't allow twelve and a half million unvetted Harris Biden illegals from one hundred and eighty countries, including countries would terroritize and our top geopolitical foes, and you didn't allow people that had terrorist ties and people with murdering backgrounds, thirteen thousand of those into the country. Guess what we Dozens of Americans would be alive today, and dozens wouldn't have been raped, and hundreds of others wouldn't have been victims of violent crime. And all Harris and Walls want to do is offer free housing, food, healthcare, education, free sex change surgeries, et cetera. You can't even make this stuff up. You know there's a transgender the quote yacht killer. This guy gets a life sentence and now is getting a taxpayer funded sex change surgery thanks to Kamala Harris. He killed my daughter and son in law, and now he gets what he wants, taxpayer funded sex change operations. Exactly what Kamalo says on record, she supports for the millions of unvetted illegals she's allowed into the country. I mean, you can't even make this up. And then Bill Clinton says the quiet part out loud. Yeah, Lincoln Riley would probably be alive today. If she was probably you know, if the border is probably secured and vetted. I'm like, yeah, that's been the point of conservatives forever. But they proudly said for three years that the border's secure and the border's closed. And they also proudly said we undid so many Trump you know, positions on the border.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 1: We undid them in the stroke of a pen. They don't need Congress. That's all a big lie. And we've got the issue of these Venezuelan gangs. We had JD Vance on the Sunday program, Martha raddit's making a fool of herself. I suggest, well, it's only a couple of apartment complexes. He's like, Martha, listen to yourself. We have apartment complexes taken over by Venezuelan gangs. And you're like, oh, it's only a couple, but we but JD could have mentioned the dozens of dead, the dozens of dead Harris Biden, uh, those that have been allegedly killing Americans, Harris Biden un veted illegals, and those allegedly rape by these Harris Biden unvetted illegals, including children victims of rape, and the hundreds of people victims of crime. I mean, it is, it is horrible, and that is that is the Harris dream for the future of this country. I do think it's good that she's gonna finally do and an interview on Fox with my colleague bred Pare. And you know, I think this it's a target rich environment in terms of questions that she hasn't answered, and you know, Brett is going to be fair and I would imagine that a lot of these questions hopefully will be asked and you know, maybe the American people can get some answers. Finally, we're only twenty one days away from election day. People already voting in most states are crying out loud. And she had this ridiculous word salad yesterday. We'll play it also in the next half hour about you know, look up in the stars and Galileo and I'm like, okay, that's like answering every question with you know, I come from a middle class background.
Speaker 2: Even Al Gore was making fun of her I twenty.
Speaker 1: Five to the top of the hour, twenty one days, three weeks from today, Election Day in America. Early voting has started in many states commonwealths around the country. And how to register when early voting starts and stops in your particular state commonwealth is all available public service Hannity dot Com and on social media we all Kamala files her in her own words, the media state run media mob refuses to play or inform you about and the Walls files as well want to remind you because your generosity. It's the only way this happens. The Tunnel to Towers Foundation was able to give the gift of a mortgage free home. Now Police Officer K nine handler Jacob Russell Chaffins was fatally shot while attempting to serve warrants for domestic violence offenses.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: He had a deep passion for helping others, making a difference in his community and for his first responder family. He loved his job, loved what he did. He had a servant's heart. His wife, Savannah will forever miss her brave and strong husband, and his little daughter Paisley missus her dad. But Savannah pays or grateful to all of you for your generosity, your kindness, and through the Tunnel to Tower Foundation, the loss and hardship of heroes like Jacob is being turned into hope for a lot of these families. It can only happen if you continue to be generous. That's why, if everyone listening to this show, if you can pull it off, commit to eleven dollars a month. All this great work will continue. Please go to their website. Join us here at Team Hannity. Commit to eleven bucks a month. It's the letter T, the number two, the letter T dot org. The letter T, the number two, the letter T dot org for the Tunnel the Towers Foundation.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so we're looking forward.
Speaker 1: There's only one reason Kamo is doing these this media blitz, even you know, he sat down for all of these interviews. Even in an opinion piece on msd NC, one of their political writers ripped Vice President Harris, writing that the plan for the Vice president's campaign press blitz seemed to be talked to everyone and say nothing. I mean, she had a horrible answer on sixty minutes about immigration. You know, Bill Whitaker did push her on that issue. Given but then of Coursebes gives two different answers to the same question, which should be rather scandalous. If it was Donald Trump they did it where, you know, it would be very different different. Oh, she did have a new word salad, Linda, did you hear the word salad about?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: I talked to somebody once and.
Speaker 1: Said, you know, if you just look where the stars are in the sky, don't look at him as just random things, as if you just look at him as points, look at the constellation.
Speaker 2: What does this show you?
Speaker 1: I mean she said this in some interview with some podcast or I don't know who it is. Anyway, this is what she said.
Speaker 3: You know, there's this whole I talked with somebody once to say, you know, if you just look at where the stars are in the sky, don't look them as just random things. If you just look at them as points, look at the constellation. What does it show you? So you just outlined it Roland, what does it show you that the cities that he picks on in terms of black population or black mayor are both.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: The stars and Galileo, God help us. The Biden Harris administration has paved a way for bureaucrats to take gender affirming care away from non affirming parents. Listen to this comment. Transphobia is child abuse. Alec Rogue, who runs the Ali Forny Center for Homeless and the Homeless LGBTQ Youth in New York City, asserting on a US Department of Health and Human Services webinar last fall. According to reports, in less than three minutes, he cast a vision for completely transforming child protective systems nationwide and family rejection of a child's genity. I'm sorry, gender identity cannot be dismissed as a personal view. Non affirmation must be treated as abuse. If they were denying them food, or denying them access to school, or denying other things, there would be headlines. Is that there would be prosecution among gender activists. The Biden Harris administration is enlisted to shape its policies. This definition of abuse is not fringe, and his vision for reshaping the system is not hypothetical. We know this in Minnesota, we know this in California. I mean that they would offer gender affirming care to minors without parental consent. These are permanent, life altering decisions. Parents need to be involved. There is something that they're missing here called parental rights and While crafting their foster care rule, finalized in April, the Health and Human Services officials took inspiration from social workers in Cuyahoga County. This is Ohio who spent years pioneering a program that strong arms parents into affirming whether confused beliefs of children when they expressed their gender questions, and parents who decline risk losing a voice in their child's life. The program developed in Cuyahoga County uses federal grant funds provided by the Harris Biden Health and Human Services Administration, with an ideal model for infusing gender ideology into foster care and social services. As reported by the Daily Caller News Foundation, I mean, why are states doing this? Why is California doing this? Why is Minnesota doing this?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: We have the case a guy on death row and he's been there since two thousand and nine. His name is John Jacobson Junior, known as the yacht Killer. He talked about murdering a married couple, Thomas and Jackie Hawkes, to obtained the money for a sex change surgery. Five years later. Earlier, Jacobson lord these people onto a boat off the California coast. He tied them to the vessel's anchor threw them overboard before grabbing a beer from the refrigerator and starting to fish. I wanted the surgery, quote, and I knew one hundred percent I wanted the surgery. Last year, his dream came true when California taxpayers ended up putting the bill for his gender transition surgery, a move made possible thanks to policies and presidents set during Kamala Harris's time as the state's attorney general. I did receive gender affirming surgery and press augmentation. He goes on to say in a letter to the Washington Free Beacon. That letter was sent in response to a Free Beacon inquiry into the status of the transition. He said he's now awaiting transfer the Way Women's Prison from San Quentin. Harris's support and we played this before. You know, she pledged in a twenty nineteen ACLU questionnaire to support taxpayer funded sex surgeries for illegal immigrants and prisoners in federal custody. Now, does that sound a little extreme extreme to you? Because that sounds extreme to me. It sounds radical, extreme and just absolutely bizarre. And I do believe that parents have a right on how to decide you know, permanent life altering decisions of their children. A fake news CNN panel criticized the political advertisement released by Kamala Harris called real Men. This ninety second campaign ad, created by commercial director Jacob Reed to cut to several men reportedly declaring that they are man enough to support women's rights and are not afraid of women. I mean, is this, you know, taken right out of the condescension of Barack Obama from Pennsylvania. The other day a panelist ridiculed the ad as condescending, inauthentic, and as one of the reasons that well that this will not resonate with male voters. I thought it was a fake until jacob Reed, who did that ad, was interviewed on CNN, and I said, man, this guy's real. Former advisor to Tim Scott Matt Gorman said, because if you wanted to make an ad trolling, is no better one than that one.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable, you know.
Speaker 1: So oh, and a new and viral political video featuring these men declaring you're man enough to support Kamala Harris. Apparently, according to one report, We've not confirmed us, but a Fox Business senior correspondent, Charles Gasparino, remarked, it's so bizarre that those on the political left who have for years been proselytizing that men and when men could be women, women could be men, that men can compete in women's sports because we have a generalist creatures now think that they have credibility to say what a real man is all about. Michelle Obama, according to reports, is now involved in a voter mobilization group and they're pulling out all the stops and including putting registered voters in a sweepstakes who on a trip to see Cardi b perform at one music fest in Atlanta, Georgia. When We All Vote was launched in twenty eighteen by Obama, a mix of celebrities and the athletes also supported it. And we're throwing around five hundred early voting celebrations across the nation and the weeks leading up to the election, he's celebrations organ eyes through the group's Party at the Polls program.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: And by the way, this particular event, they're enlisting drag queens and anyway, they're promising men in dresses. I can't even say this stuff on radio. I just can't party at the polls.
Speaker 2: I just Oh.
Speaker 1: If I was the old Howard Stern, I'd say it, you know, but I don't know what happened. It was invasion of the body snatchers. David Urban. Obama's damage control for Harris won't work. I don't think anybody's honestly, All these surrogates are all hurting her Time magazine. The owner has called out Harris for denying multiple interview requests from the magazine, contrasting her with President Biden and even former President Trump for her lack of transparency. I think Donald Trump's done enough. You know, he could do whatever he wants at this point. Everybody knows where he stands.
Speaker 2: He's taught.
Speaker 1: He was out today doing a a town hall on Bloomberg. Fox covered it. I think it was very effective talking about the economy. You're going to do a town hall with Kamala Harris in Georgia on all women town hall, which I think is a great idea, and we'll see what happens. New York Posts. Democrats have a man problem, and belittling them is only going to make it worse. Yeah, I don't think people like to be I don't think they like the condescension they're calling it in real clear politics. The mid October Democratic presidential campaign panic attack further evidence the map of competitive Senate races is not expanding the way the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee contended it was a.
Speaker 2: Few weeks ago.
Speaker 1: And Democrats are sweating two races to really start paying attention to Bertie Moreno in Ohio and Dave McCormick in Pennsylvania. And Dave McCormick his opponent, Bob Casey, got four pinocchios from The New York Post, even the New York Times. By the way, this plagiarism story that's been going around the last couple of days, we've just been so busy on everything else. Apparently a conservative journalist broke this story. Even the New York Times they said Monday that Harris had plagiarized multiple passages from her two thousand and nine book. But they said it's it wasn't serious copying, and it was only a small portion of the book. It was involved five hundred words. Oh okay, is that how they treat conservatives? If God forbid, you make a mistake in footnoting and JD. Vance weighed in on this, He said, yeah, I actually wrote my book which is a huge book. He'llbilly eulogy if you haven't read that book. That book is unbelievable. That life he's the life that he has led is unbelievable. And the fact that he made it all the way to Yale at the top of his class, although his wife did graduate ahead of him at Yale Law School, which is pretty amazing. But it's an American success story and it's what we want for every American. I mean, that's the thing about capitalism versus New Green dealism and this promise that the government is going to take care of your every need. Well, ask the people in North Carolina how they feel like they've been treated, because they feel like they've been abandoned. And the people in Georgia feel the same way. In Tennessee and in South Carolina. It's so sad, you know. Even Mike Johnson said only two percent of FEMA funds have made it to for example, North Carolina. He had apparently gone there on a visit. We'll play that later in the program. I mean, what does the government do right? How's Social Security work it out? How's medicare working out? Because both, according to Congress, are both the headed towards insolvency. Did keep your doctor, keep your plan, and save on average twenty five hundred dollars a year workout?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: We have millions of Americans lost their doctors, millions lost their plans. Forty plus forty five percent of Americans somewhere about that area have one Obamacare exchange option, and we're paying about two to three hundred percent more for premiums. Didn't work out the way they promised, did it? We know what Donald Trump will do. We know he'll secure the border. We know he believes in law and order, so every small town in big city can be safe and secure. We know he will deport Harris Biden unvetted illegal immigrants. We know that Donald Trump will push towards energy dominance. Hey, he was the first president to bring us energy independence in seventy five years. We know that people of every demographic background, every single one of them, were better off under the Trump policies. And now the question is what will America do three weeks from today? And I hope a lot of you will. If you're reluctant and resistant to voting early and voting by mail, I hope you will overcome that reluctance and resistance not the system I want. It's the system we're stuck with, and if you want to change it, you got to win elections first. Anyway, eight hundred nine four one. Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part.
Speaker 2: Of the program.
Speaker 1: Gaver wonder why Democrats are so against voter ID and signature verification and proof of citizenship for example, I mean, I can't believe that Biden Harris DOJ is now suing the Commonwealth of Virginia claiming Governor Glenn Youngkin is violating federal law by removing people that are not eligible to vote from voting, which the law was put into place by Democratic Senator then Governor Tim Kaine. Anyway, we'll get to that with Greg. Jared David Show will join us later on. Byron Nonels will check in. We'll get to your calls twenty one days till election Day. Best election coverage on your radio dial continues