Speaker 1: How can traders and investors take advantage of the volatility that we're seen in the market. You won't like the answer, but stop chasing the volatility and you have nothing to worry about if you buy quality. Another thing, if you're not putting in work like y'all run this year, in terms of interviews and in cre audience, I didn't know about none of them, right, they're just working. They're not like, yo, hey, guess what we're about to do. For my traders and investors, this reminds me of twenty two, So it is lock in season. If you're not putting in eight to ten hours a day on charts, you can't chase these rams. You have to hold for the long term. For my traders who are incredibly dedicated, one of my favorite targets I talked about it at the Mastermine is five hundred and twenty three points on the down and ask that. But for ninety percent of people, you shouldn't chase the volatility. It's going to lead to you being chopped as a result, because if you don't have the acumen and number of reps to be able to take advantage of it, they're gonna use you for liquidity. And I know it's not the answer that you want, but sometimes safety is the best answer if you have not put in the work that allows you to get a lion's share of profits, like I see it all the time. I don't know how long you were in communication with her to get that interview, but I'm sure it didn't happen in two weeks. I've seen people try to interview people that you guys have interviewed and they're like, man, I ain't get an answer after three weeks. I'm like, they've been talking to magic for fucking five years.
Speaker 2: It takes time.
Speaker 1: You want to be great at trading, and you didn't listen the first time. Take three hundred practice trades, look at the market every day, rainsleep, hell snow, breakup, somebody mad about your comments. Lock in okay, then you can chase volatility. Until then, invest long term into quality companies. A lot of you are getting chopped because you're chasing bullshit companies that don't have any value. Where's all the talk about quandering SMCI shot to everybody SMCI, but there was.
Speaker 2: Too much talk last year.
Speaker 1: You don't know about this one, and the qulltum stocks are gonna take over.
Speaker 2: You're just get keeping.
Speaker 1: Look at your account now rotating too, the shit that matters, and hold for a long term. I get tired of telling y'all you'r hold hold. I know it's not fun, but you're going to chase this volatility and your broker is going to liquidate your fucking account.
Speaker 2: Hold for the long term. I'll be the bad guy this year, even when they don't like your comments. Son, don't matter, don't matter. Now, I'm with you. I'm with you.
Speaker 3: And that's why it's important to stress UH solid companies that you believe in, you understand, and that you're going to be in UH for a long term. We had a call today, called me today and asked me a question and I was like, I didn't even know he was invested in the company. But I was like, look, this is why you prepare right and so you have I know some people use fibonacci, some people use support and resistance. We see good companies shoot up when they stop pulling back to different retlacement levels. This is an opportunity, right either we're going to reinvest. So when they let it come down a little further and we'll get back in so if it was an options and I got ten contracts, if it drops down to a price that I like, all right, I might add too to it if it's a strong company.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: We talked about this at the Maximount when we were talking about Microsoft. I'm like, look, how many days am I gonna let us sit at this four hundred dayma Am, I just gonna let it sit there? And then it's off you're upset. Yeah, right, it was sitting at three ninety three. I'm like, wait, we can't. It's actually trading below the four hundred day. I think it was at like four hundred at the time. I'm like, we're just gonna let us sit here. We understand the story, We understand that this is going to be one of the top two or three, top five for sure companies in the next five years.
Speaker 2: And it's trading at this level. Well, why?
Speaker 3: And then when we break down the why you understand it, I'm like, okay, yeah, we got to grab this. It hit this point, all right, let's go. Now we've been over four hundred four a week. Let's see if we can keep going. You got to figure out where the level what you're going to buy at dolatility is tough and it's yeah, it's not easy, right, Like when you have these swings, it feels like, oh my gosh, the world's coming to them, my account's coming to you.
Speaker 2: And this is why we're not day trading.
Speaker 3: This is like what we've seen over the past three weeks is a day traders market.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Now, for those of you there walked in what are three weeks has.
Speaker 1: Been it's it's crazy to sleep Friday and you didn't pay attention Sunday, you wouldn't have felt any effects of it at all.
Speaker 3: You know, we were sitting down, I'm watching it down. I think at one point I saw it down eleven hundred. I remember when the NAST when I went to sleep, the NASSAC was down seven hundred and fifty six points. I said, were gonna have a lot to talk about tomorrow. And then nine thirty hits and I'm like something, something's different, something's on.
Speaker 1: An agreement with Iran if.
Speaker 2: All, if it felt something something of the sorts.
Speaker 3: So to watch what transpired over the course of the day, it was pretty interesting. But yeah, stick to long term investing, right, stick to solid companies, top tier companies that lead their sector or lead a niche in their sector.
Speaker 2: Stay with those.
Speaker 1: And my last point, stop expecting rewards that you did not put in the work for everyone wants the crowd and achievement or the bag. Do you want the long nights that comes with the bag in the championship?
Speaker 2: Though most don't.
Speaker 1: It takes a lot of work to get in these positions that you guys to be able to know it like the back of my hand. It takes a lot of work. It costs friendships unfortunately, it costs personal and romantic relationships unfortunately. Lock in the great party is though, it's an amazing feeling to be able to know where the market is going to go. Before most war leaders still got to pick. You got either got to be all in, all out. So the whpeful long term you'll be good trace is yours