Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly and Tanya rap An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in and it is Thursday.
Speaker 1: Thursday, Thursday, Gold Gold Baby, mushroom tea. Yeah, money today Tanya exploring different types of Oh wait do you oh you did watch The Last of Us? So you know the mushroom that's like that that happened coralman?
Speaker 3: Are coralman?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, that is infected the infection, yes, yeah, not zombies. That mushroom is in my coffee. Wow, I know, I'm so on top of pop culture.
Speaker 3: I'm a little bit concerned that that's available.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very available. It's one of the mushrooms that's in my coffee.
Speaker 4: Is the caffeine in your mushroom tea? Nope, I don't want to try it. Oh I drink nothing but water. But I'm curious what mushroom tea would taste like.
Speaker 1: It's not about the taste. It's the ceremony for me.
Speaker 4: It doesn't taste good.
Speaker 1: No, no, it doesn't tastes It tastes fine, but it's like, doesn't taste like coffee. But it's the ceremony for me. It's waking up, making something warm and cozy coming into work, like, I can't miss that step getting up the caffeine.
Speaker 4: Was I'd missed that step beat of more time in the morning. You could sleep in another ten minutes, you know, but.
Speaker 1: Then I wouldn't be happy. Would you rather be comfortable or happy? That's a really profound.
Speaker 4: I like both, that'll be both, but I don't. I also don't have your ritual. I've never ever had a ritual even similar to that, so I can't relate.
Speaker 1: I saw this question on Instagram. It was like would you rather be comfortable or happy? And it really stuck with me.
Speaker 4: I was like, Wow, doesn't one bring the other hm? I feel like it's comfortable brings happiness.
Speaker 1: Or comfortable might just bring complacency mm, which brings unhappiness, which brings.
Speaker 4: Well, it limits your happiness, right correct. It kind of puts a cap on how happy you could be, because who knows. If you weren't comfortable and you kept going, you could be even happier if.
Speaker 1: You were uncomfortable for a little bit and you could be happy. Would you do it.
Speaker 2: For those who are like, oh, maybe I want to give up caffeine? How long was the withdrawal period.
Speaker 1: A little over a week. Yeah, I was getting headaches for.
Speaker 3: A week either a week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Robbie didn't have it as like as long as I did, but he had him pretty bad too.
Speaker 2: Ikes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Robbie's so like insolidarity.
Speaker 1: I know, he's the cutest.
Speaker 3: Like he's just like, oh yeah, I'll give up caffeine too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, give it up gluten alcohol right now too? What fun time? What you'll do?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like two weeks and how long a you're going to be off.
Speaker 1: We don't have like a time. We're just getting off caffeine and alcohol to see if it like helps with our sleep and just energy and just all the things that are Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like it that.
Speaker 3: I applaud that too, because I bought like sleep time edibles to help me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I could probably give up.
Speaker 3: Caffeine or something.
Speaker 1: But I didn't realize how much I well, I know how much caffeine I drink, but I didn't realize how much alcohol I drank. Oh interesting, until I was like, no, I'm not gonna have it at this lunch or or at this party. I can go out and not have a glass of wine or two. Yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 3: It's very much like a social like, yeah, just thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been hearing a lot of people say that in years, they think alcohol will be how we think of cigarettes.
Speaker 3: Like someone drinks and you're like, oh wow, really interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard I've heard a doctor say it on a podcast, and then I've heard a lot of people posting videos about like I think eventually we'll get to a point where people look at alcohol how we look at cigarettes.
Speaker 5: I hear people saying that about phones, like like in fifty years, they're gonna watch movies where everyone's texting, like, oh my god, people used.
Speaker 1: To do that, Like, well, what we're gonna do it in their heads? We're gonna just like beam messages.
Speaker 6: I don't know something. I mean, we used to smoke everywhere, Now we don't.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 4: I've heard a lot of it. They always say something is the new cigarette, something the new smoking. I've heard it for red meat is the new smoking. I've also heard football is the new smoking because it's so incredibly bad for these football players that in the future, the people are not going to believe that we all gathered to watch that by the hundreds of millions of people.
Speaker 2: I don't see that going away much to honess, not dismay the opposite joy.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with a football? Gal?
Speaker 2: A football gal? Okay, we got a couple of conversations red meat.
Speaker 3: I didn't know red meat was in the conversation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've stopped red meat.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the hamburgers, no hammer like steak.
Speaker 4: No never ground beef, no ground beef. Are you ground turkey? I'll do impossible burgers. I'll do turkey burgers.
Speaker 1: Why I'm so it's not good for you.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you red meat is not good for you.
Speaker 3: Why it's always bad?
Speaker 4: The cholesterol, the sodium.
Speaker 1: What about what you're on? Your period?
Speaker 4: That is an issue? I times they do crave it. Yeah, that period.
Speaker 3: That's interesting. Yeah.
Speaker 2: One thing about me is I'm just living my life and doing what makes me happy.
Speaker 3: I love caffeine, I love edibles. So I'll just be here till I not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, whatever takes me down takes me. Like when people are talking about like surviving the apocalypse, I'm like, I don't want to, like please, I don't want to live in that stressful time, like let me go.
Speaker 1: It is funny. I do read like all these instagrams that like it's like just ingredients or whatever. It tells you all the problems with all these things. And it's a lot of stuff you eat, and I think I've used to send it to you, and I just stop sending it to you because I was like, she doesn't care.
Speaker 3: Like I've been living.
Speaker 2: I've been eating this my entire life, like it's in my veins. My body is built to handle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but who.
Speaker 4: Knows, Maybe you'd feel better if you stop these things.
Speaker 2: I could, but maybe I want it. And then it's like, well, I just wasted that time. Man, miserable for what true precious time?
Speaker 1: Precious time time is pre life.
Speaker 2: Live at how you want unless you're hurting somebody else. But I'm not doing I'm not hurting.
Speaker 1: I'm better.
Speaker 3: You know who I'm not.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm not good as is when I give up caffeine, I'm not a good person.
Speaker 3: I'm sad, I'm mad.
Speaker 2: Actually, caffeine doesn't affect me in the sense that like it doesn't give me energy. So like the caffeine, i'll get like a headache if I don't drink it, like I'll notice if I don't drink it in the morning or at some point by the evening, I'm like, oh, I feel off. My head hurts, and I'm like, oh, I haven't had caffeine, but like I don't get like energy from it.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's a little bit about me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, we have some business to take care to.
Speaker 3: Get to know us better.
Speaker 2: I don't know anything anything about us already. We have an episode today where we answer your questions.
Speaker 1: And we're gonna answer those questions when we come back.
Speaker 4: Why don't we start with this one because you kind of joked about you know, if you don't know us and want to get to know us, there is that getting to know you. What is the story of how Mark Easton and Tanya met? What were your first impressions?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't even know this answer, so let's let's get into it.
Speaker 4: East Then you start.
Speaker 1: You do know this answer?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 6: Oh, how do you want me to start?
Speaker 4: I don't know. How did you and Tanya? What were you do? Remember meeting Tanya for the first time?
Speaker 6: Somewhat?
Speaker 5: I was I just started working here at the Seacrest show, and uh, we were down at e at the East studios, and I remember I helped Tanya had got locked out of email or something, and I helped her, and then Tanya messaged me on aim back then ails the messenger and say, can you let me know what song is next? And I said it's sorry by just whatever the song was. He said, thank you. That's a big part of the job. I want to make sure you can do that.
Speaker 3: Oh well she was testing.
Speaker 5: Wow really, I guess yeah, and uh I was, and I was very like, hey just a while, let you know, these are next couple of songs.
Speaker 3: You were around today?
Speaker 1: Who did you come in after?
Speaker 3: Was it Andy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I had.
Speaker 4: I used to give me as that engineer from the morning replacing it.
Speaker 3: The year was that?
Speaker 6: That was twenty fifteen.
Speaker 3: So was that the same time you met Mark?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it would have been.
Speaker 2: What was your first impression of Mark?
Speaker 4: I feel like Easter and I co existed for a while without really talking. Yes, because the engineer's job is kind of standing in the back of the room if in case anything goes wrong.
Speaker 6: I don't want to get in the way.
Speaker 4: See, he was just a new guy for a little while. And I don't know, you and me and Dmitriy probably started shit yetting from time to time. Yeah, sitting in the room waiting for Ryan or doing whatever we're doing. Yeah, getting ready for the show.
Speaker 3: Who did do like more off? Based off first impressions, I.
Speaker 6: Was terrified of Mark, really scared at him.
Speaker 5: He's a big you're both big deals on the show, you know, and I had filled in a couple times before, and you know, everyone here is so cool and you know, they got the big microphones and everything. I was so nervous. I guess I Tanya was more outwardly friendly to me right away. Mark wasn't mean, but we you know, we.
Speaker 1: Just Mark just keeps himself a little bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's got a job to do.
Speaker 4: I'm a little reserved and that's not great. That can be standoffish, and I don't want to be that. Yeah, But I remember in those early days, I was at Disneyland with my family and I saw Eastern and I wasn't I didn't know him that well, and I was like, I'm ninety percent sure that's our new engineer, but I don't want to say hi, because I'm not one hundred percent sure, and that'd be really embarrassing. And it was right right in the right in the beginning part of Disneyland, right on Main Street there when you first walked in and there he was. There was a huge crowd of people. I think that's Oh, I'm not going to say anything. Never said anything, never said a thing.
Speaker 5: He said something to me on Monday. You like, I think I saw you in Disneyland. You were wearing a hat. I don't know, you look like in a hat, like a man that's broke a beautiful friendship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly. And like I've always said, every loves Easton and so it's just so endearing once you get to tell him that the Disneyland that cheese Kicks hacked frocks and everything, it's so fun. It's fun to dig.
Speaker 1: It is fun to dig.
Speaker 4: And you and I I just remember, so we were doing the show down there at e and I kept hearing about Blonde Tanya.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was her name, Yeah, Blondie.
Speaker 4: They're bringing in blond Tanya. She's going to be the blogger on the show and she'll also be on Mikes. You're kind of a younger voice, you know, the next generation, and so she was going to be part of the show. Blontania's coming, Like all right, I know, but everyone knew you and loved you, like everyone's like, oh is great. Oh, she's great. Oh, she's so fun. Love and then there you were.
Speaker 1: Really never heard about because I don't think there was any other blonde that worked on Oh Ellen.
Speaker 4: Well, Ellen Kyah.
Speaker 3: Is there another Tonya?
Speaker 1: No, but there was not a lot of blondes.
Speaker 4: But the air that's just what they you.
Speaker 3: That was her name behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: That was more internal inside baseball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, blondie.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Was I stand office to you? I'm sorry if I was, No.
Speaker 1: You weren't. Everybody was pretty nice to me initially. Patty and I didn't get off.
Speaker 4: On the right foot.
Speaker 2: Hold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I read a whole chapter in the book about it because we didn't get off on the right foot and didn't really get along for a minute. And then she extended, like an olive branch. I was going through my breakup and she gave me this necklace that'said hope on it. And she said, basically, like this woman gave her this necklace at a church when she was going through a breakup, and she said to pass it on to somebody when she was done with it, and so she gave it to me, And like that, to me was the most beautiful gesture from somebody that I didn't even really get along with do you know what I mean? And so that really broke the ice between us, and then we became each other's biggest cheerleaders and we would bond and like we're just telling each other our stories and like our relationship completely changed after that. That's beautiful, isn't that beautiful?
Speaker 3: Love that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was really nice.
Speaker 2: What was your first impression of Mark?
Speaker 1: My first impression of Mark was honestly kind of the same as it is here. You were really really nice to me. You're always really encouraging to me. It was a weird. It's a really big staff to go into, Like you think there's like five people, but it's like thirty people, and so there's a lot going on back there. And I remember Mark always making me feel part of and welcome. Yeah, and I remember Easton. I immediately felt your energy and I really liked your energy. So I remember really liking Easton when I met him. But I also was a big fan of Andy's, so I feel like I was, Yeah, I was like, I'm really sad Andy's not here, but I guess you're, well.
Speaker 4: You guy. You guys about to marry each other.
Speaker 1: And yeah, we called him on the Air checked in and he said.
Speaker 4: He was engaged.
Speaker 1: So part of my calling in the One work Book was cutting all.
Speaker 3: Those ties off your promises.
Speaker 1: Your promises like we'll get married by forty if neither one of us are married. So I had to like call him to basically say we're never getting married, and he was like, I'm engaged.
Speaker 3: Wow, You're like cool, cool, cool, cool too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I remember real protective of Tiny because she was getting a raw deal, like like the people. There are people within the organization, not Ryan at all. Ryan was very supportive. They were not treating Tanya very well, so I really tried to keep her because they could have broken her.
Speaker 1: Pretty my god did break me for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I did. I remember trying to keep you engaged and positive and because yeah, people really jerked her around.
Speaker 1: That chapter was very shape shifting. Is that the right word. I doubt it cheap shifting character shifting character building character building for me, character building because it was brutal. It was like brutal beatings and not physically obviously, emotionally mentally. But I think I'm strong enough from it.
Speaker 2: I agree. Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 1: No, I can go toe to toe with the best of them, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: What is something This is another question. What is something you wish you could have done your twenties but didn't. This would be good advice for twenty somethings listening right now. Something that you wish you would have done in your twenties didn't do? What can they do to not make the same mistake.
Speaker 3: I would have gotten a credit card earlier. Oh my credit I.
Speaker 1: Was going to go the money route too. I wish I would have started investing, even if it's a little amount really understanding what all that means.
Speaker 2: Like learning, like putting in the effort to learn about those things. Yeah, but I think when you're at that age, you literally don't care, even if you're listening to someone say they wish they would have done that.
Speaker 1: Because you're living check to paycheck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you were, like I can barely.
Speaker 1: Write, Like what am I going to invest? Like I would?
Speaker 3: I would look at my account and be like, thirty five cents?
Speaker 6: Great?
Speaker 3: What can I order? Right, I'm gonna go negative.
Speaker 1: I'll pay the thirty dollars fee because I have to man.
Speaker 3: The thirty dollars feet killed me a lot. They should get rid of those.
Speaker 4: They absolutely should that it's hard.
Speaker 2: Five dollars fee, but like thirty dollars is like significant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the whole point is they don't have the money, so you can't charge the money when you know we don't have it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I had to make some really uncomfortable calls with my dad. Yeah, it happened again.
Speaker 4: I don't know how I remember telling it, pointing out that they don't teach you that stuff in high school. They teach you a lot of stuff high school, but they should be teaching you basic finan college.
Speaker 1: It's like, you don't, you don't learn anything about Yeah, you get to your real job and you're like what I was.
Speaker 4: In the room when you found out you can write off business expenses on your taxis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, what is this?
Speaker 2: I also think I would have I would say, like the things that you worry about, like what people think of you, they genuinely as you get older, don't matter you.
Speaker 1: I also heard I can't vouch works I do not have. I have not birthed a child, but I saw a TikTok that said that when you have a kid, you really don't care what anybody thinks about you, because your kid thinks you're like a superhero.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but then you get judged on your parenting.
Speaker 2: Yeah. People talk so intense about judging parents, but I would just say, like, the things that you think are so big and important, they just as you get older, they tend to And it's also the same.
Speaker 4: You know, the expression goes, you'd be super shoot. I use this so much and I can't. You'd be surprised how much people think of you when you realize how little they do. Something like that. People don't care about you, they don't They're focused on their own stuff, their own life. And that's true if you're in high school. It's true. If you're a parent, it doesn't matter. So when, yes, when you're at the park and your kid is having an absolute meltdown scream fest, and you think all the kids, all the other parents are judging, you think you're the worst parent in the world. They're just focused. There's happiest out there, kid. Yeah, and just take your kid out of the situation. Everything's fine, And it's the same thing my daughter's going through it. Oh my god, I just happened to be at school, or that's happening to be a dance class. Nobody cares. They just focus on their own thing and what they're doing.
Speaker 3: And here's the thing they might talk about it.
Speaker 2: They might go home and be like this kid and this this kid had a meltdown at the park. And that's about the extent that they're going to think about it beyond.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: And that's even if it goes that far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what career would.
Speaker 4: You choose if you cannot do what you do? Now? That's it. Radio's over, ihearts closed, all podcasts are banned. What is your new career?
Speaker 3: What are we doing? We're not going on the road together.
Speaker 7: So oh yeah, I think I have this like vision in another world where I'm like a teacher.
Speaker 2: I love the idea of like, like I think about my favorite teacher, shout out to miss Rathman, and I'm like, she had such an impact on my life and to to like be that person that like multiple people look back on for years and be like, oh my gosh, like I loved her, Like she made such a difference in my life. Like I I like can see that path happening for me in another life.
Speaker 1: I can see teach happened age?
Speaker 3: What subject part of subjects tough?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't like any of the subjects. Art I was like, no, definitely not art. I was best at like pe maybe the pee teacher. My mom was a pea teacher, but also something like English or something simple, probably kids, so I didn't have to get that deep, you know, carefuls. For me, that wasn't my hardest it was my easiest subject. And then age wise, like I would go up to middle school just because I think middle schools like a impressionable age where you can make a difference.
Speaker 4: You're right, middle school I think is the worst. I hated middle school. I think that be the hardest age to teach.
Speaker 2: I'd like the challenge of being like, you know what, when you come in here, you're safe from the troubles of being a new teenager.
Speaker 1: So I would like to be a multi hyphen it and one of those would be author. The other would be milk lady at the farmer's market, like I would like to make it, make and sell it like I've always wanted to have like my own booth at the variety just almonds. Yeah, and it would be called gold liquid gold, and it would be delicious, and I'd have the same returning customers and would just be really cute and I'd bring my dog and like it'd be fun. So that would be my second, and then my third would be like an activities counselor for like a dog camp or something. Oh wow. I always think about it with Sunny, like I want to get her involved and like something, you know, just be like cute around other dogs and stuff. And I thought it'd be fun to like when I threw her birthday party, I wanted to get like obstacle courses and like, I don't know, I think.
Speaker 2: I could see you on like a reboot of Best in Show, Like.
Speaker 1: All my friends can like drop off their dogs and I can have it.
Speaker 2: Like taking care of other people's dogs.
Speaker 1: Not taking care like multiple days, but like maybe a couple hours have them all and like have them do some fun games together. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm more like I love my dog, but I don't really want to like take care of anyone else's dog.
Speaker 1: But you don't like seeing your dog with other dogs.
Speaker 3: It doesn't thrill. I mean, Phoebe doesn't care, so I'm kind of like, Okay.
Speaker 1: I love seeing her with other dogs. It's like she's you.
Speaker 3: She's literally you.
Speaker 1: I'm like, we have to excited the park and Rob is like it's forty degrees out why And I was like, because I like seeing her with other dogs.
Speaker 3: Maybe you should get another dog.
Speaker 2: Maybe that might help that.
Speaker 4: Maybe let me do one more before we take a break.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 4: Uh, that could be for rap We're gonna rapid fire after the break, so we can save that one for rapid fire. With ever time that either of you disliked the person the other was dating, Tanya's grinning, Becca's pondering with her tongue in her cheek.
Speaker 1: Who I liked everybody you dated?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a good streak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you have a few, But like dated they were. There were some short lived ones that I was like, fine, yeah, of.
Speaker 4: Course, well who were they? Of course nicknames only I can't remember name.
Speaker 2: Mister screen Time, doctor screen Time. Yeah, that didn't go well. No, didn't like that. I also, oh, mister Wilsher the war. Yeah, but like barely can't even consider that someone she dated.
Speaker 1: I did go out on dates with him, though, I know, but like.
Speaker 4: Like each one was worse than the last.
Speaker 2: Right she was going on dates with a Yeah, yeah, those are my memories of him?
Speaker 4: As him getting a little too handsy on the balcony. Yes, and then you're running into him on another tape back up the same day.
Speaker 1: You were going to see him that night holding hands, holding hands. That was tough, But that was tough.
Speaker 3: I was like, maybe it's a sister.
Speaker 1: I get closer. I was like, no, no, no, no, sister.
Speaker 4: Rabbit Fire coming up next. All right, I'm only going to give you like ten seconds free question. If you go too long without an answer, you will get buzzed. There we go, rabbit Fire begins. Now, if there was a movie based on your life, what actress would you want to play you?
Speaker 1: First? Yeah, I would want Reese Witherspoon to play the adult me, and I would want uh Sabrina Carpenter to play the young me.
Speaker 3: Oh those are good. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: Jen Aniston is the old like older version of me, and then the younger version of me.
Speaker 3: Would be.
Speaker 1: From Stranger Things.
Speaker 4: Brown, maybe with the right wig. Perhaps quickly describe each other in three words, go.
Speaker 1: Tanya, loving, thoughtful, and rock.
Speaker 2: Becca Rock is like yeah, sunshine, loyal, vibrant, beautiful.
Speaker 4: You're stuck on an island. You can bring away two people who are you bringing Becca.
Speaker 3: Hailey and Phoebe.
Speaker 1: It's not a person to who you can bring Phoebe that she's a dog and.
Speaker 2: Phoebe Phoebe and.
Speaker 3: Holy moly, Haley and Tanya up.
Speaker 4: I didn't love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not coming on my island either. I was gonna pick you, but now goes to Paulina.
Speaker 4: And Paulina Robbie's So what's your answer?
Speaker 1: Well, if you think about two people on an island, I'd want to have somebody I can be physical with and love, so I would bring Robbie and then I'd want somebody to hang out with. So be Becca.
Speaker 3: Do I have to know these people?
Speaker 4: Good question?
Speaker 2: Strinth Wise like maybe Chris han sort because he's so strong, right yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And Easton if I build you something, build you a radio or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get me out.
Speaker 6: We could listen to the radio.
Speaker 4: I like talking receiving all right, rapid fire. Well, Bailey and Robbie ever join you for another episode?
Speaker 2: I would love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think next time either one of us is off like out of town.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they come in as I think so too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Will there ever be another scrubbing in live tour?
Speaker 3: We sure hope.
Speaker 1: So yeah, or other things.
Speaker 4: You know, I have very fond memories of that night at the Roxy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was really fun. Both of those shows were so fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Team Selena or teen Haley Becca.
Speaker 3: I'm just team over hearing about it.
Speaker 2: I'm honestly, I'm saying I want them to be happy and like live their lives without having to see negative things about themselves for seven same.
Speaker 4: M cop outs both of you.
Speaker 2: Caput, but I will I will say that in this situation that's brought up team Selina or Haley, I think I do think that there was some mean girl action going on on the Haley Kylie side.
Speaker 1: I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: On this one, sal Lay.
Speaker 2: I want them to both be happy, but I think what brought this up was some mingrel chat and we're not perfect, no one's perfect and everything scrutinized.
Speaker 3: But it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Wasn't it Kylie that posted that though? And then wasn't Haley?
Speaker 3: There was I think some annule in here. It was on Kylie's account, but he was involved.
Speaker 2: How was she.
Speaker 1: Involved because she tagged her in it? Look, that doesn't mean it's involved. I tagged back in.
Speaker 3: So much crap is TikTok or something that she deleted. Yeah, there was a post that Haley posted and quickly deleted, like a couple of months ago.
Speaker 1: Months ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah was months ago.
Speaker 1: Yes see, you get your fact straight.
Speaker 2: Listen, that's what I'm saying. I'm too easily fed. Could be misinformation. I'm conspirast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, spirits.
Speaker 4: Conspiracists like a relaxing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that be my new job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like maybe you could read like the call map things, but you just read like I've never been told I have like a relaxing Let's try it.
Speaker 4: Let's try it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna.
Speaker 7: Take deep breath, make me take deep breaths, play on your back, and go to sleep.
Speaker 3: Got to work on those scripts. But yeah, if you give me, I can read it. I'm not good at being off the cuff for real.
Speaker 5: One of the most relaxing memories I have is Hanness saying the podcast was canceled today.
Speaker 6: I felt so much relief, so much peace.
Speaker 4: That's this podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's definitely not ours. That wraps up this episode.
Speaker 4: Sure does.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it was so quick.
Speaker 1: You know it's gonna be Monday. Wait, what's happening on Monday?
Speaker 4: You know what's happening Sunday or the Academy Award.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, good luck, Sophia.
Speaker 4: You wish every Best Picture nominee except Avatar too. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Interesting, Thank you very much. Wait, what's your favorite?
Speaker 4: My favorite is probably top Gun. I know that's layman basic of me, but I love top Gun. It was the most enjoyable. I really loved everything everywhere we all at once, which everyone thinks is going to win Best Picture. But as far as the more underground stuff that you may not have seen, I love the banshees of any Share and it's really fun and beautifully shot in The accents are so wonderful. I really like The Fableman's The Steven Spielberg a biopic that was really good too. And I didn't like Tar at all, So I'll tell you that right now. What is it Tar?
Speaker 3: What is that about?
Speaker 4: It's Kate Blanchett plays a conductor and uh oh, I remember, yeah a lot here kind of an ego trip goes to her head and she's abuses me. It's it's not It's a little long and dull for me, but I liked a lot of them. I like women talking. I liked the Triangle of Sadness. I liked a lot of them.
Speaker 3: It was close nominated the movie About Oh. I thought it was a.
Speaker 1: Total lighting c cue. Avatar two is really good, so cute, so cute.
Speaker 4: I just don't go anywhere to do things, as I've mentioned before, and so I haven't left my house to the same movie, which I can see it at home. I will watch it.
Speaker 3: Did the Titanic re release get nominated? By chance?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 4: Elvis is up. I thought that was good. All quiet in the Western Front. That's intense. That's a world. I mean, it's very good, but it's a tough watch.
Speaker 1: Go Sophia Carson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're rooting for you, Sophia Carson.
Speaker 1: We're rooting for you.
Speaker 3: Sofia, why do you put guns out like that?
Speaker 1: I don't know, take calm the w.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: I hope she wins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, we're rooting.
Speaker 4: Never could have an Oscar winner on the Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, we love you all, love you. Have a wonderful weekend, and stay offline if you need to. Yeah, stay offline.
Speaker 1: This talk kettle Black