Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center.
Speaker 2: Jack Armstrong and Joe Katty.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and get Katy and he arms wrong yet live from Studio C Senor eight, within the stinking bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Information Complex. This is The Armstrong and Giddy Show Live, the twenty first of Pemberuwerry, the Year of Our Lord twenty twenty five, the birthday of one Jack Armstrong, who has the day off to go do something for Jack, spend little Jack time, which is lovely, but he will be checking in later on this hour because we can't help ourselves, just like I did on my day off. Busy day today on the show, great guests on all of the hot topics before us. You know, obviously it's going to be trumpy at times. Both the increasingly troubling treatment of Ukraine or is that seven dimensional chess? Some of the domestic stuff doge and beyond is what Trump is doing. What Peggy Noonan called was it Peggy noon no Is Kim Strassel called a constitutional cleanup. I'm so happy and excited about this. It's just absolutely terrific. We're going to talk to Mike Lyons about NATO and national security and Ukraine and all sorts of good stuff, and then can't wait to get into it with lanhe Chen, who if you don't know Lan he is absolutely brilliant mind Stanford Professor policy advisor, to talk about domestic policy and some of the things that Trump and dozerre doing domestically to clean up the sprawling, idiotic mess that is the federal government and bureaucracy. And then later that's our three, and then later in our three and we're still working on the schedule, so don't assume me if this changes, but we're going to talk to our longtime tax authority advisor and guest, Steven Moskowitz about everything that's relevant tax wise from last year and looking ahead this year for twenty twenty five as we start to get closer to when everybody's frantically and miserably doing their paperwork. So a good show today. I hope you can hang around. If not, as always, grabbed the podcast later via wherever you'd like to get podcast Armstrong and getting on demand. You probably ought to subscribe. Michael, I tell you what, why don't we start the show officially? Because I want to get right into something. So here we go, leaping into action according to de FCC rules and regulations. Oh, I forgot to say the general manager. Ah, I tell you what. Let's just begin at Mark.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump and yeah, listen, I think this is the most serious cons crisis the country has faced.
Speaker 4: This country will potentially find ourselves in a constitutional crisis.
Speaker 5: This is the chainsaw for bureaucracy turns off.
Speaker 1: Let's try like, ladies and gentlemen. Our general manager today is charge sall charity. I want to hear that a thousand times today, Michael Churgeall. And here is why. Well, here's it. For instance, first from the Free Beacon, Doge finds two billion dollars in taxpayer funds earmarked for Stacey Abrams linked group Stacy Abrams, the perennial Georgia candidate, woke activist gal two billion dollars or set aside for a fledgling nonprofit linked to Stacy Abram. I mean it's it's fledgling obviously. Well, I'll tell you more about it than we'll analyze. The EPA under Biden awarded Power Forward Communities. What a great sounding arroganization that is Power Forward communities. It's got power, it's got forward, and it's got communities in it. It must be good. But that was part of the agency's greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund program. Power Forward Communities received the green Energy grant despite the fact that it was founded just months prior and never managed anywhere near the grant's dollar figure, and it reported just one hundred dollars in total revenue during its first three months in operation, according to its latest tax filings. But the EPA, under their grotesque authority as outlined in the Inflation Reduction Act. Oh oh, I vomited a little bit, sorry even trying to call it that. Under that unholy Act, they doled out incomprehensible amounts of money, as I always say to their cronies, with the thinnest of cover, like naming your organization power Forward Community and saying, this money, this enormous, incomprehensible pile of money, will go toward green, socially equitable power community engagement. And then the money just goes out. Always remember somebody got that money when you hear about these incredible expenditures. So I could talk about that all day. There's some more detail to the story, but it's absolutely obscene. But that brings us to this absolutely wonderful column. I came a cross by Kim Strassel and The Wall Street Journal that really explains what's happening here with not just doge and their headlines about eliminating transgender puppet shows for Ecuador or whatever the hell, but some of the regulatory reform that they're doing, and Kim Wright's FDR fundamentally redefined the purpose of the federal government, which set off an era of ever expanding Washington's scope and reach. Nearly a century later, Donald Trump's White House is taking it on itself to challenge the legitimacies some of the foundations of that expansion. The left calls this a constitutional crisis, how about a constitutional cleanup? Then she says, the sheer volume of what Trump's doing, it makes it hard to sort out the merely aggressive and the truly striking. And she says, it's the truly striking stuff that deserves note because some of the other stuff is gobbling up all the headlines. Like I said, and it's great, and it's fine, and I'm happy it's happening, but this is the fundamental stuff that's a little bit lower in the national consciousness. It's the growing list of Trump actions deliberately designed to provoke a judicial review of the legality of long standing Washington features. Congress spent a century creating dozens dozens of agencies that blur the boundaries between executive, legislative, and judicial power, while the administrative state produced thousands of rules that diverge from Congressional intent. Constitutionalists have long disputed the legality of these actions, but over time even most critics succumb to the status quo, and the White House is reviving that fight, audaciously questioning the foundations of the DC architecture. And it's remarkable. And Trump unveiled the latest zinger this week, debtning, detonating, rather what the American Action Forums Daniel Goldbeck labeled quote a thermonuk deregulatory warhead that nobody's talking about. This is the important stuff. The President ordered agency heads to scour every regulation and bit of guidance under their remit and make lists of those that either violate the Constitution, exceed legislative power, or go beyond the clear words of a statute, or harm the national interest. Hey, Michael, would it be easy enough to just replay those two clips we started the show with, and then I'm going to jump the gun and go to our freedom loving quote of the day and wrap up this thought for now Donald Trump, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, I think this is the most serious crisis the country has faced.
Speaker 4: This country will potentially find ourselves in a constitutional crisis.
Speaker 5: This is the chainsaw for bureaucracy. Churns off, Chames alls off.
Speaker 1: Which brings us to our freedom loving quote of the day, Michael, how to place. I'm sorry, you probably don't even have a team music ready, Look at it. Grab this fife, picked up his drum, came thrue for us. So this is from Abraham Lincoln. This country, with its institutions, belonged to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it. I'm not calling for, you know, blood in the streets and revolution or anything like that. But compare that sentiment, if you will, to what the Democrats were bellowing in the preceding clip, which was every jot and tittle as they say. I would never say that.
Speaker 6: Mixed Company but every law, every regulation, every bureaucrat, every office, every scrap of paper, every memo, every regulation, and every subregulation and every sub subregulation must remain. Nothing could change.
Speaker 1: It's a constitutional crisis. What aim Lincoln was saying exactly the opposite. He was saying, dudes. If he'd lived now, Lincoln absolutely would have said, dudes, dudes, keep an eye on your government, and if it's wonky, get rid of it, or gets rid of the wonky parts. Not only is that okay, that's what you're supposed to do, you lazy bastards. So far from shaking up the giant, bloated, lawless, accountable to no one, regulatory, administrative state. Not a constitutional crisis. It's what we're supposed to do. And it's long overdue. Because Washington and or the government has become the most important lobbyist of the government. It's incredibly self protective for its own interests. We need to chuck that. So I hate what Trump's saying about Ukraine. Couldn't hate it more, and it's getting worse. But on the dome stick side, oh nobody, wake me up, because if this is a dream, it's a beautiful, beautiful dream. Katie's headlines coming up in moments to stay with us, Armstrong and Getty. They have a busy hour. Katie's standing by with the lead story. But first let's take a fond look back at the week that was. It's cow clips of the week.
Speaker 2: They need to tone it down.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's not lady.
Speaker 2: Wish for the week.
Speaker 1: You know, I wanted to find somebody smarter than him. We said a little this.
Speaker 7: Thanks having me. I'm here to provide the present with technology support.
Speaker 1: We've got people that are taking faxes off fax machines. They had to leave the building and they were never able to walk back in the building.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 7: It comes down to two things, competence and carry.
Speaker 8: You could be talking about saving over a true billion dollars if we're.
Speaker 7: Doing solve the deficit, and I will go bankrupt.
Speaker 4: If this is not done, President drums sending shock waves throughout Europe.
Speaker 1: You should have never started it. You could have made a deal, doubling.
Speaker 6: Down and accusing the Ukrainian leader of being a dictator.
Speaker 1: A dictator without elections. So Lensky better move faster or he's not going to have a country left. Got to move, got to move fast.
Speaker 6: Zelenski, who's pulling over fifty percent, colling Trump's accusation Russian disinformation.
Speaker 7: They need to tone it.
Speaker 1: Down and uh and take a hard look and sign that Deal.
Speaker 3: Is a war criminal and should be in jail for the rest of his life if not executed.
Speaker 2: I trust a Scott like I trust gas stations soution, and I.
Speaker 1: Think I have the power to end this war, and I think it's going very well. Free speech needs boundaries, so.
Speaker 2: We said no, we have free speech as well, but it is also has his limits.
Speaker 1: You wait, sue them, Susie.
Speaker 8: What no democracy, American, German or European will survive is telling millions of voters that their thoughts and concerns, their aspirations they're pleased for relief are invalid.
Speaker 9: Why would our allies there, anybody be irritated by free speech and by someone giving their opinion.
Speaker 1: We are, after all, democracies.
Speaker 10: It didn't reach that level to me to say something terrible could happen and maybe.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't have gone on the trip.
Speaker 1: Why didn't it to me?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that that's one of the things we need to look at.
Speaker 9: The August and sorry and Kanye West of Cold it quits. I I just hope this doesn't make Kanye do something stupid.
Speaker 1: Oh great, We're in a brave new world. Not my captain America.
Speaker 7: Okay, fifty of the best times of a right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be giving you the freedom of speech.
Speaker 2: You are free to say. What do we say?
Speaker 1: Is okay to say?
Speaker 6: You here's the list of officially Aspproved German sings, you can say and send.
Speaker 1: You have free speech. Oh, thank you. No, let's figure out who's repporting what. It's link story with Katie Green and.
Speaker 10: Katie alrighty, let's start with the Associated Press. Israel identifies remains of child hostages, but says another body from Hamas was not their mother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, horrifying.
Speaker 10: From the Washington Post, three empty buses explode in Israel in suspected terrorist attack. NBC Senate adopts three hundred and forty billion dollars budget blueprint for Trump's agenda after marathon vote. A.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't dug into that whole legislative mess of the big beautiful bill and all that. We'll let you folks fight it out and let us know what you come up with, you know, back to the bus explosions. That's just another example is Hamas and and allied Islamic supremacists setting off those bombs to force Israel to come to the table to work toward a two state solution. No, they just want to wipe them off the face of the map. From ABC.
Speaker 10: Gunshots fired into windows of Oregon Tesla dealership.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, there have been protests. They did another.
Speaker 10: They did a big one in San Francisco as well.
Speaker 1: Of course, if somebody squeezed off a couple of shots into a planned parenthood window, the world would come to a stop. It would be the lead story of every paper in America. But no, it's it's okay because it's something somewhat Trump aligned.
Speaker 10: From Breitbart dot com. President Trump gives Governor Trudeau an invite to join him to watch Four Nations five.
Speaker 1: No boy, oh, not helping. Trudeau clapped back last night after the Knuckers won in overtime. I couldn't watch. I had a thing, but then I heard the score. Ah, but I probably will watch this afternoon because I love playoff in high level hockey.
Speaker 7: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Uh, Trudeau clapped back. He said, you can't have our country and you can't have our game. All right, tough guy, go go change your panties.
Speaker 10: From the New York Post, woman with a rare phobia of popular condiment suffers panic attacks on site. It's like being held at gunpoint. Do tell his freakouts are caused by a major phobia of ketchup.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 10: They put they did a video of it, and they put it in front of her, and she freaks out, very strange.
Speaker 1: I have ketchup, Phelia. I mean, I can't eat fries without ketchup. I love it.
Speaker 10: And finally, the Babylon Bee Delta adds a little hanging tennis ball to the end of the runway for female pilots.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh, Katie, even worse coming out of your mouth. That's terrible. It's improper, And I don't approve. Jack's gonna be calling in in a moment or two. Then we've got great mail bag later on the hour. It's gonna be a good show. Hang around Armstrong and Geeddy.
Speaker 5: This is the chainsaw for bureaucracy, turns.
Speaker 1: Off, churnsall ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 1: He is more a belt sander than a chainsaw. The co host calling in on his birthday, Jack Armstrong, Jack, what's.
Speaker 2: Up waiting for this million degree cup of coffee to cool down enough to drink?
Speaker 1: Is it this the Buck of Stars?
Speaker 2: No, sir, comes with the room I'm staying at. I'm in Los Angeles, downtown Los Angeles, beautiful and a nice hotel at Spago's last night. Oh well yeah, yeah. I texted somebody and said, cool if it's nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had dinner at was it the Brown Derby? The legendary Brown Derby with Eric our agent once that that also was like wow, time machine.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I thought, man, if I was here, you know, waiting to see Cindy Lauper and the stars of Nott's landing walk in, it would be really cool.
Speaker 1: But it's a beautiful dream.
Speaker 2: Here am I myself at an empty restaurant?
Speaker 1: Oh well yeah, yeah, well that's nice. You're just gonna you got specific plans, You're just gonna kick around or what uh not that it's our business, you know, share what you want.
Speaker 2: A couple museums I'm going to go to There's a one of the best bookstores in America. There's a couple of blocks from here. I'm going to go to a couple of big giant churches. I'm going to check out. I uh four childcare reasons. Can't be any where where I can't get home really fast. So I could jet home on like an hour's notice from where I am. I have a competent sitter at home, but I still long time listeners know I have a unique child care situation, and so that's part of I can't get too far away. So I'm only going to be going for like thirty six hours.
Speaker 1: But I'm a little surprised that there are churches in Los Angeles at this point. Are they for worship of Satan or illegals or what?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you're close. What would drive big giant Catholic churches having a pretty good membership in Los Angeles?
Speaker 1: Yeah, come come friende Yeah exactly, Yeah, yeah yeah, so very active church community in Los Angeles. Well that's great. Yeah, that's fine. It's fine, hardworking, god loving people. Just to fill out the paperwork, please.
Speaker 2: We have loss. So Spago is in Beverly Hills. It's just like right off Rodale. I didn't know where it was. I was just like I was walking around doing some shopping yesterday and I was hungry, and I just you know, restaurants near me, and there was Spogo a couple of blocks away, so it's where I went. But boy, the people are hilarious in the Rodeo Drive area. It's just hilarious. I mean you see people that you think are like Saturday Night Live creations that couldn't possibly be real human beings, but they're real human beings. With that. I remember, we'd clothes and there and they're they're they're you know, Dolly part and Kenny Rogers faces and everything. It's just amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's funny. It reminds me in a weird way of uh, my son, the Oregon hippie and and some of his friends. If you're going to like stand out in Oregon, Not that Deco is a freak or anything like that. He's just a musician and an Oregonian, but if you're going to go stand if you're gonna stand out, say in the streets of Portland, you gotta go full on freak. And then you know you'd go to Lincoln, Nebraska and people think you've descended from a spaceship. I mean, you don't. You don't have to try very hard to be a little bit of a nonconformist in certain parts of the country, but in the same way, if you want to send the message I have lots of money and I'm very stylish in Beverly Hills, you gotta go freaking nuts, oh oh yeah.
Speaker 2: And you know, just crazy like tight leather pants and furs and and just insane shoes. And then they you know, they get in and out of a Lamborghini or whatever and their faces are giant lips.
Speaker 1: All the queen size pillows. Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, it's just it's so crazy you can't believe they're actual human beings. It's I mean, it's as it's it says everybody should stop and stare and and talk about them as if you were in some you know, uh far off tribe in Africa that has never seen electricity or something.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just it's a it's very interesting.
Speaker 1: It's an extra greamely rich freak show like a roadside stand in nineteen thirty but everybody is a zillionaire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and yeah, it's something, and it's you know, you can't you can't parody it enough. You can't go far enough to be outside of.
Speaker 1: What actually is true. Yeah, It's been ages since I've done that walk, but I should. That's funny, well, you know, and I will do me which is laughing at you. Yes, sorry, I.
Speaker 2: Haven't paid any attention to the news today. What is the story of the day.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you know, it's funny. It's it's kind of the angel and devil of the Trump administration, some of the domestic stuff. And I talked about this in the opening segment, and Kim Strassel wrote a great column in The Wall Street Journal about how Trump is has declared thermonuclear war on the giant bloated administrative state in a way that people aren't even paying attention to because they're not aware of two things. He ordered agency heads to scour every regulation and bit of guidance and make lists of those that violate in the constitution, exceed legislative powers, and go beyond the clear words of a statute, or harm the national interest. And they're laying the groundwork for going straight to the Supreme Court on a lot of this stuff. But the other thing that nobody is talking about is he issued an executive order taking aim at agencies that Congress created to perform executive functions. But are free of executive control. Instead, they report to Congress. It's the quasi executive branch barely under the control of Congress, and it's now more than one hundred congressionally mandated agencies, and he's trying to dismantle that and decide on its constitutionality, which is just the people who've wanted administrative reform in DC are wild with joy.
Speaker 2: If he has much success, he is going to be historic in the way that he wants and not in the way that his detractors were expecting him to be. A historic, Yeah, very.
Speaker 1: Much an anti FDR. FDR who ushered in the age of the gigantic in charge of everything federal government. Trump could well be the hero that pairs it back, even as he says and does things that are unconscionable in my mind. On the international scene, Hey, let me squeeze this in real quick, Jack, and then you can come in as you like. A word from our friends, that's simply safe home security who reminds us that every twenty six seconds a burglary takes place in the US. So many scumbags and junkies run around. They want to take your stuff. That's why you get simply Safe and its active guard outdoor protection helps prevent breakings before they happen. You got your AI powered cameras backed by live professional monitoring agents monitoring your property, and if they see one of the aforementioned scumbags lurking around, those agents can see and talk to them in real time. Activate spotlights, call the cops, all before they've broken into your home. No long term contracts cancelay. Monitoring plants start affordably just around a bucket day sixty day satisfaction guaranteed. You need to look into this. It's peace of mind. Friends, visit simply safe dot com slash armstrong. Get fifty percent off a new system with a professional monitoring plan. Your first month is free. Again. That's simplysafe dot com slash armstrong. There's no safe like simply Safe.
Speaker 2: So I got on a plane in Sacramento yesterday, middle of the afternoon, which is Sacramento is the capital of California for people who don't know. And California's economy would be the fifth biggest country in the world, so it's like, you know, it's like the capital of the fifth biggest country in the world. And the plane was full of I don't know. They were involved in front somehow, but it was just full of like the plane was. It was full in the middle of the day count on Thursday, all guys in suits and women in business suits, and a lot of them know each other, and a lot of them were like introducing themselves each other networking and stuff like that. They're all involved in government somehow, and I was listening to their conversations. They weren't politicians, and I just thought that was interesting. There were just so many people and I just wondered, what do you all do? And it's and you know what, it's all involved in trying to get chunks of money for whatever their thing is, whether you know necessary or not. They're just trying to get their chunk of the giant pie. Like you've been talking about all week long. That's what the whole thing is. It's just it's a ton of money flowing through and then people trying to get their hands on it for various things, some of them worth worthwhile many of them not. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We kicked off the discussion of the Kim Strassel piece by citing the Free Beacon, who were reporting that DOGE found two billion dollars b with a B two billion dollars in taxpayer funds earmarked for this flimsy, hastily constructed Stacy Abrams linked Empowering Energy through Community Energy Group. I mean, not clear at all what they do, and they got siphoned ginormous amounts of money, just unthinkable amounts of money during the unholy so called Inflation Reduction Act.
Speaker 2: Right, I'll bet if you're good at it, it is so much easier than you would like it to be to come up with some sort of program or idea or something that gets many millions of dollars shoveled to it on an annual basis. But it's just shocking how easy that is to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm reminded. Your description of your flight reminds me of a couple of the flights to and fro the political conventions last summer, especially flying to Chicago for the DNC, when I was surrounded by Democratic activists of various ethnic groups and that sort of thing. But they all either knew each other or were anxious to know each other. They all had a look in a sound in a manner of behavior. Yes, it was very subculture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're absolutely right. The way they looked. I mean you could have you could have looked across the whole plane and said, Okay, you're one of them, You're one of them, You're one of them. They just had a look and in a way of talking, in a facial expression almost it was just they're they're they're a kind of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it was very striking how distinct that subculture was. I mean, you didn't have to look for it. It was just so in your face. And that that experience more people should have it, because when we're ranting and raving about how the Beltway culture is so unique and exists for the Beltway culture, they throw us bones now and again because they know they have to, that's the business they're in. But in terms of their day to day consciousness, no, they.
Speaker 2: Are for them, and they would they would be amused. They're probably aware of it, but they would be amused by how naive we are about that, about how you just you don't understand how this all works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was about to get you read my mind. Their air of superiority was unmistakable too. Yes, ye yeah, we're the movers, were the shakers, We're the people who get things done. We're the people who control what you need, So be polite, little boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I actually tried to engage a guy sitting in my row in conversation and he was like, yeah, he kind of come up with a way to like turn the other direction and get back to his conversation with the other masters of the universe. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, keep it in mind, friends, keep it in mind. Well, have a lovely day wandering about la I will excellent. And to keep you know, keep those observations handy, and we'll talk to you monday.
Speaker 2: I'll be there, all right.
Speaker 1: Mail bag is a blockbuster. It's moments away. Stay with this. Thanks tuning in. Happy Friday. Let's freseet the freedom loving quote of the day. We did it earlier this hour, but I love it so much and it's so apropos from A B. Lincoln Donald Trump and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, I think this is the most serious crisis the country has faced.
Speaker 4: This country will potentially find ourselves in a constitutional crisis.
Speaker 1: This is the.
Speaker 5: Chainsaw a bureaucracy turns off.
Speaker 1: Chames All, here's your freedom loving quote of the day from Lincoln. This is a continuation the conversation with Jack in the last segment. This country with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it. Now, I have no intention of bloody revolution, as I said earlier, but the idea that to threaten any of the giant, bloated bureaucracy is a constitutional crisis. That is the cry of the people we're describing in the last segment, people whose entire you know, ego and existence and professional life and fortune is tied up in the gigantic federal government. They act as if any threat to that is a horrifyingly unpatriotic thing to do, whereas Lincoln would say exactly the opposite. Exactly, we're tasked with constantly reigning the government in.
Speaker 2: If we can.
Speaker 1: More on that to come, mailbag drop us now at anytime you like. Mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com Again, mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com. Boy, the volume has been unbelievable lately. Trying not to or it's easy to get bogged down in it, honestly, but you know, we appreciate you staying in touch and offering your thoughts and their agreements and disagreements anyway, Ryan from Houston Rights just want to say thank you Jack, Joe, Michaelangelow, Katie Hansen. You're my reason to see the morning.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Ryan.
Speaker 1: Nice you to write Joe, you dirty bastard. Oh that's a bit of a contrast there, Joshawn writes, why don't you just admit why you've been moving the first hour segments around you, filthy bastard. You're doing it so you don't forget cow and get buzzed on Fridays. You're trying to kill the only joy. Michael has so sad. You should be ashamed. Eh, I am ashamed. I do enjoy it than this from Tim from Pewallup, Washington. I'm reading this email for a couple of reasons. Number one, it's quirky, and secondly, to show off that I know how to pronounce Pewallup, as my Tacoma area daughter has coached me. It looks like pooh yallop, but it's not, you see anyway, writes Hey, just wondering what you think of the tracking Wilberry's just recently listen to their end of the line, and I love it. I didn't appreciate it when I was little, but now that I'm forty five, I really love it. It's maybe the ideal sound for a band of that type anyway. Love the show. Yes, Tim from Pewallup, I do like the Traveling Willberries and that is a fine song. Thank you for asking for some reason. I'm happy to geek out on music all day. But that's just funny speaking music.
Speaker 2: Oh my lord.
Speaker 1: As mailbag takes a dark turn. Uh, Kathy said, please find a clip, and I didn't ask the guys to find it. It's enough to describe it of When the Israeli baby hostages bodies are being transferred by Hamas. In the background, they're playing dance music and passing out candy as the coffins of the babies are moving through the terrorists. No commentary he needed. I would agree. I would agree. And it turns out the body that they turned over is not of the mom of those little kids, all of whom were perfectly healthy when Hamas snatched them. They claim they died in Israeli airstrikes. Even if that were true, and according to these Israelis, there's no evidence from the autopsies that that is true. Even if that were true, that would still be one hundred percent the responsibility of the abductors according to every law, rule, any basic human sentiment. Anyway, moving along, I thought this was interesting analysis from Jeff, and I think he's absolutely right. I believe the four years Jeff Wrights Trump had to build a coalition and process the things he would do, and seeing how Nepte Biden regime was all played a humongous reason. What's being done now, Well, not many of us will agree with one hundred percent or even ninety percent of what Trump does these next four years, it is unimaginably better than four years under Harris. Yeah, true Trump. I am worried about the foreign policy stuff, but we'll talk about that more later. Trump losing in twenty twenty supplied him time to properly proceed or process rather how screwed up government is and how he should plot a plan to fix or work situationally for his ideal outcome. The left forcing Trump out in twenty twenty, in hindsight, may be a blessing in disguise for all conservative and center right leaning voters. Yeah, I would agree with that. To a large extent. Also, the never ending law fair was such a mistake. Let's see side Joe Bob writes, doesn't anyone remember, oh on the concept of doge checks. Doesn't anyone remember that sending checks out to everyone was how he got started down this inflationary path in the first place. Seems like I'm the only one in my memory. Sucks. Just ask my wife what's her name? That's a funny, funny joke. Yeah, I would. I would differentiate the Tubob though, in that the ridiculous spreading of trillions of dollars around the country was in addition to current spending, which is already in the deficit zone, whereas this is sharing part of a cut in spending with taxpayers now not sharing, it would be less inflationary. You're right, But I just think it's a brilliant political ploy to continue and to grow the support for the program. Drop us a note anytime you like, mailbag at Armstrong and Geddy dot com. Looking forward to talking to Mike Lyons next hour. Stay with us if you can. Armstrong and Getty