Speaker 1: From Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: One and only famous Perez Guilty.
Speaker 1: Everybody, welcome to our PHP on Booker, that of course is Perez and how do you do?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? A lot of messiness talking about the Beckhams, somebody that I don't often talk about, but I love them because you know, I'm old. Also Zac Efron definitely our demo loves them. Some some Zach fraud and he's raised some red flags. I'm worried about him. Plus Megan Fox just gave birth and doing something extremely unconventional. Plus also talking Ed Sheer and Mley Cyrus and more. But first, oh man, I got such major fomo. I had a wonderful weekend of just staying home, going for walks, and then I made it to the gym this morning, so I'm very happy about that. But I kept seeing all of these videos of people in Orlando at Universal Epic Universe, which is not open to the public yet. It opens next month, but they gave all of these influencers previews, and I'm like, I want to be there.
Speaker 3: I want to go.
Speaker 1: You probably could have went if you would have asked.
Speaker 2: I don't think I want to be doing the celebrity thing at the pace that I'm doing it forever, but I could see myself in the future pivoting to like travel content, you know, going to do theme parks and this and that in Mexico, but not too much. Like I don't want to be like a full time travel content creator because I know myself, I'd be like three hundred pounds. I need to be like a part time travel content creator. I don't want to be traveling.
Speaker 3: All the time.
Speaker 1: You know all those resorts have gyms, yeah, yeah, which you'll never see. I guess.
Speaker 2: Oh no, if I had to do it, then I probably would. I just can't work out by myself. I need classes. Oh okay, anyways, that was your weekend.
Speaker 1: Mine was good as well. I did a whole lot of nothing. Actually, not even one family member was at my house this weekend, so it was utter bliss. I didn't do shit. It was nice. We went to dinner together, we went to sushi on Saturday. I made dinner last night and Friday nights, so yeah, it was a nice, peaceful weekend. I've got a show tonight on a Monday night, of all things the worst, but it's like it's seven thirty, so at least it's early. The two girls wet leg they're like hipster indie, you know. I think they even won a Grammy last year, if that means anything to anybody. But we've got a show with them at a cool spot in Hollywood, no vacancy. So I'm looking forward to that, I guess on a Monday night.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get right to it. The Beckhams, Oh my goodness, I'm so interested to hear your take on this because I did the math in my mind, and I think one of these two is more at fault than the other. So the Beckham you know, they're not that old, but they've got children that are in their twenties.
Speaker 3: You know, they started pretty young.
Speaker 2: David just celebrated his fiftieth birthday and they have a son that's twenty six Brooklyn, and I believe Romeo is twenty two.
Speaker 3: Wow, And the sons are.
Speaker 2: Fighting because all right, this is a strike right away. Romeo Beckham started dating this girl who previously dated his older brother.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 3: More than weird.
Speaker 2: That's like some kind of bro code, like literal bro code, like bro code and brother code. Also, like you just don't date your brother's ex girlfriend.
Speaker 1: There's something and I have a brother. I couldn't even like, I couldn't fathom it being with someone that my brother was with. Nothing against the girl or anything, but it's like you said, code sounds put on right, like if you say bro code, because that is kind of made up innately, inherently. Yeah, I just could not do that. I just couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Well, I agree, So a strike for Romeo Beckham, but a strike.
Speaker 1: For the girl too.
Speaker 2: Oh obviously, Well that's the thing, right Brooklyn and his wife. He's happily married, So apparently it's got nothing to do with jealousy and more so the fact that he's dating this girl that he previously dated. Plus, they don't trust this girl. They think that she's a grifter, social climber, and they question her motives. Her name is Kim, she's a DJ. You've said enough, but let me tell you a Romeo Beckham is obsessed with her. He keeps posting all these photos of her. I mean, she's very pretty and actually maybe he's got mommy issues because she looks like a gorgeous young Victoria Beckham. Oh, all these posts dedicated to her on his Instagram. So he Brooklyn does not like this girl does not like that as brother's dating her, and neither does Brooklyn's wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she doesn't want to be around her.
Speaker 2: Wealthy socialite Nicola Pett.
Speaker 1: It's not even that, it's like, you don't want to get together with someone that your husband's been with before and you're conjuring up those memories and you just don't want that.
Speaker 2: I get it. However, I think it's I'm all for you sharing your thoughts, Okay, I'll never try to silence anybody. But it's clear that Brooklyn Beckham shared his opinions and he wanted his brother to break up with this girl and he didn't. And it's like, you can't control somebody's actions, and like, are you going to cut off your brother because he made a dumb mistake or like he did something, he did something that you don't like and now he's punishing the rest of the family for that. Brooklyn and his wife were noticeably absent from David's fiftieth birthday celebrations.
Speaker 1: See that's fucked up. Yeah, and the younger brother should know there's a pecking order, and the older brother is already the older brother. He has to be there. And if you're doing the thing that makes him uncomfortable. You have to stop doing it. There's just a family pecking order, there is.
Speaker 2: Well, apparently, you know, another source of tension might be that David and Victoria allegedly, you know, approve of this or haven't, like expressed a great disdain because I get it. They're older and wiser and they know.
Speaker 1: Well, shit, right, you're at a parent, like, how you gonna butt it on something like this exactly if you're like seventeen eighteen, okay, but this is mid twenties, Like, nah, no, you can't do that exactly.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, we could tell him what we think, but he's still gonna do what he wants to do, you know, like that Selena Goemans song, the heart wants what it wants.
Speaker 1: How'd that work out?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, Well, we'll talk about them later in a little bit.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think, well, I think you might disagree with me, but I think in this instance, the older brother is more in the wrong here.
Speaker 1: I don't necessarily disagree with that, because at some point you do have to buck up. You have to say, I'm not gonna let my little brother dictate my life. What a pussy you are if that's what you're doing, and if you're obsessed about what your little brother is doing all the time, buck ups on Mike, seriously, like grow a pair. And especially when it's something so important to your family and your dad and you're not there, you could go and ignore the person and give your brother the cold shoulder. That's fine. Families fight all the fucking time. But still, I think you're kind of right. I think you gotta like buck up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And he also missed his mother's fashion show and the whole family also went to a recent soccer game in Los Angeles. Sad that it's all going down. Also sad Zach Efron, Oh yeah, yeah. Remember last year we talked about Zach on the podcast. He had that quote incident where he was rushed to the hospital after an accident in the pool where he was in Ibiza, the party island where people go to do drugs and dance and whatever. He allegedly what we were told was he dived and he hit his chest and he swallowed water. But it wasn't that serious. And I mean maybe that was the case. But even if he did that, you know, it's like, was his judgment impaired.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go ahead and say yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Recently, a former co star of his, Adam Devine, who started more than one movie with Zach. They were together in Neighbors. They did Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates. Adam Divine. He also did those pitch perfect movies. He spoke about how Zach called him recently because this movie that they did, Adam, Mike and I never saw this movie. Did you ever watch this movie Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates.
Speaker 1: I actually just remember the name of it, and I remember it kind of being a joke and a spoof. But I like that Adam Divine he's funny. Yeah, he's like a stand up comedian too, so he talks kind of about everything.
Speaker 2: So that movie got like a new life because people started to rewatch it on streaming. Then the stars of the film, Zach, Anna Kendrick, Aubrey Plaza, and the director plus Adam Divine all got together on a group text talking about y'all and reminiscing, etcetera, etcetera. But then Zach reached out to Adam individually, and Adam Devine recounts this story, saying on the podcast quote. Zach calls me, hasn't called me in a couple years, and calls me out of the blue. He's on some private island somewhere and he's like, hey, man, I just want to let you know that I miss you. And I'm like, I miss you too, dude. You're a good friend of mine, YadA YadA. And he's like, you still have that place down by the beach and I'm like I do. And he's like, would it be cool if I came and crashed with you for two weeks? And I'm like, uh yeah, yeah, yeah, come stay with me. And he's like, all right, I'm gonna call you tomorrow to get all the details and then i'll be there early next week, okay, and then you'll send me the address and all of that. So he talks to his wife and they have a young child together, and he tells she's an actress, Chloe Bridges, and Adam says, I'm like, Chloe, I think Zach's going to come live here for a couple of weeks. I don't know. And she's like, okay, yeah, I guess so, And then he ghosted me. Dude, right, he was fucked up and he forgot that he called never called back. I even texted him like, are you gonna stay here? And I haven't talked with him since, so I have no idea, dude, no idea. So two instant thoughts. One, obviously, I agree with you, he was probably really fucked up and doesn't remember.
Speaker 3: But two, even after the fact Adam.
Speaker 2: Texted him so like he would have remembered after the fact that he never like responded. But putting this on blast, I feel like, well, God, now I'm not gonna want to if I'm Zach, I'm not gonna want to be your friend anymore.
Speaker 3: You just like aired me out to.
Speaker 2: Dry like that? Is that a dick move of Adam Devine to share this story a little bit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, However, it is show business and he could have actually talked to him, and this is just part of his As I said, he is a stand up comedian. He does take scenarios and you do Ben.
Speaker 2: He said that he didn't hear back from him after testing.
Speaker 1: You can say anything. I mean, I've said an astronaut out at the bar before, so I mean it doesn't really matter what you said. No, it's show business, not show friends.
Speaker 2: It's but it's also a podcast. It's not his stand up routine. I'm inclined to believe you're being interviewed, that you're sharing the truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if he hasn't spoken with him, it's not a story I would share, seeing as Zach has some problems that seem to be like the Abeza's thing, you know, there's something going on there. Yeah, And sometimes it's just these actors that just never grow up because they don't have to. You're rich and famous. Leonardo DiCaprio, Leo can hold a job on the side, but he gets right back to that pussy hunt as soon as he's done, you know what I mean, Like, maybe that's just what Zach does.
Speaker 2: Well, I wish him well.
Speaker 1: You love the Zach Effert I do.
Speaker 2: It's also in a way it reminds me of Bieber, you know, well, actually it's a good segue Bieber. It reminds me of Bieber because Zach Man in the early two thousands, it was like bieber Mania, like zach Mania, Like.
Speaker 3: He was such a heart throb.
Speaker 2: He was everywhere people I fucking bought Zach everyone calendars, like there were calendars.
Speaker 1: He definitely had a moment.
Speaker 2: Like a huge moment, and when you're that famous, that young, you know it. It's hard.
Speaker 1: It is hard, especially when it comes to Bieber. You're forever fucked up. You forever will never understand normalcy. You just can't. It's literally impossible to do.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know if I agree with that. There are some there are some exceptions.
Speaker 1: People that get that famous, and you're right, there's exceptions. But when you don't have the guardrails on of somebody, that's typically a family person that watches over you.
Speaker 2: I was watching or listening to this podcast recently that McCaulay culkin was on, and he he was a little bit out of control for a while there, but thankfully, you know, it seems like he's got everything together now and has two kids and is married and happy and healthy and normal. So God bless all. Right. Well, speaking of Justin Bieber, remember there were those rumors I never believed them. I don't know if this directly related to that, but there were those rumors last year that Bieber was struggling financially, that he got rid of his business manager and was, you know, making these allegations that the business manager didn't handle things as well as they could have. Right, So, now Justin is launching a new fashion brand, which is funny because just a few years ago he launched a fashion brand. It was called Drew or House of Drew or some shit like that. Yeah, and now he's got a new one, and he made a video like announcing it, and a lot of people interpret it that he was being very shady to Scooter Braun because he showed up to this house riding a scooter and it's like a weird cgi like animated video and he sets the House of Drew on fire. Then he launches this new brand, And I think what might actually be at play was perhaps his former business manager and perhaps Scooter Braun were somehow connected financially to his old fashion business. Probably if it made money, they made money, even though he's no longer with them anymore, and he just doesn't want to give them any money, so he killed his fashion company so they would stop making money from him.
Speaker 1: From what you just said, I mean, there's a lot of you know, the imagery says I've pulled the pin the grenade on everything that was my old life, my old career. The scooter that's intentional, old brand, intentional, all of it's like, hey, I'm starting anew here and it's weird to make a video about that, but I guess, you know, you gotta do what you gotta do.
Speaker 2: I guess, yeah, you know. But I thought it had been report and he's shared a lot of video of him at the studio. You know, it had been reported that we were going to get new Bieber music, but that doesn't seem to be happening. Instead, we're getting a new fashion brand from him.
Speaker 1: Maybe the music sucks, you know, he just can't find whatever it is he's trying to do. We've talked about that before that he may be lost between genres at the moment and he's not exactly sure where he fits or what exactly he wants to do. Remember before the record, what was it Scrillick's song or Diplow And he had a litany of kurds. Yeah, terrible, terrible music and was lost and people forget that era. But he was really like nowhere. I mean, the guy was literally walking the Sunset strip. I would see him at that not Rock and Riley's the Red One across the way. He'd be upstairs performing. The guy had nothing going on, and it's hard, it's hard to figure out. You know what sounds gonna be?
Speaker 2: Well, good luck to him. Speaking of musicians, Machine Gun Kelly is a new dad. He clarified recently that his child with Megan Fox is not named Celestial Seed.
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: That he mentioned Celestial Seed in the birth announcement, but that's not the name.
Speaker 1: He's probably just talking about his celestial Seed.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, so God. Anyways. According to a new report, Megan Fox is allowing Machine Gun Kelly to live with her whoa, even though they're not together romantically. According to an Insider quote, Megan is allowing MGK to be there and be in their daughter's life. It's all her rules under her roof right now, and he's been on his best behavior. She's just focused on their baby and is so in love. He has expressed he wants to make it work between them again, but she is not caving in. Megan feels at peace and closed the door on the relationship.
Speaker 3: That's just weird to me.
Speaker 2: You can have him be and involves parent and well maybe it's like well, maybe it's because it's like a straight up newborn. Maybe that's why, like she doesn't want to have like the baby going back and forth, and doesn't want to be away from like a newborn, so she's willing to put up with this for the time being.
Speaker 1: And the help. You know, it's nice to have help, but it is dad.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's probably not really helping.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, holding the kid while she goes to the bathroom or Texas shower. How about that.
Speaker 2: I'm sure she has a team of nannies and baby nurses.
Speaker 1: It's weird, like I try to care about those too, Like I really do. I pay attention and I'm looking for any morsel of interest. I don't. I couldn't care less about those two. Everything is so it's because phony or something with them.
Speaker 2: It's because it's the level of celebrity. It's because they're both C listers and together they're a B. But if they were both B listers together, they would be an A.
Speaker 3: It's celebrity, man.
Speaker 1: I get that, But it's still the people. It's just the people. It's something about him. And I've told you I've met machine Gun before and he's the nicest guy. He really is. He's a you know, he really It's funny that he played Tommy Lee because he reminds me so much of Tommy Lee as a person. He's a nice guy, so he's sweet. But man, I just don't care about them two together. I just I tune out every time with the I try because, like I said, I like the guy I met her once. She's just kind of who.
Speaker 2: I don't really care. I don't really care about them either, to be honest. Yeah, well good luck to them all right. People still care about all of the Blake Lively drama though, and there's a couple of updates there, a little, a little, some minor, little moving things along. On a recent show, we talked about her appearance at that donut shop in Connecticut, and people complained to the local health department because of that publicity stunt. She wasn't wearing a hairnet, that's out appropriate, blah blah blah blah blah. Well, the local health department in Milton, Connecticut investigated and they deemed that the donut shop did not violate any health codes.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, because she's not there making anything. She's standing there for some pictures.
Speaker 2: And she's not an employee of there is either.
Speaker 1: That's the whole thing selling and the fact that somebody had to like take time out of their day to go to this donut shop to investigate that. I mean, it just tells you what fans can do and what losers they really are.
Speaker 2: And people also were leaving all of these negative reviews for the donut shop on YELP.
Speaker 1: That's unfair.
Speaker 2: It's just awful. It's like, you guys really want this small business, a local, independently owned business, to potentially suffer because you're a Justin Beldoni fan, Like you don't have to like her, but don't hurt anybody else because of your dislike of her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, who looks up reviews for donut shops? That's true, No one fucking dot ever.
Speaker 2: But the worst thing is, like I saw all of the comments people made after the news broke that the donut shop was not going to face any consequences, and I said, you guys really want people to suffer.
Speaker 3: For this, like you want to hurt people.
Speaker 2: They're like, well, they had to be aware of the risk. They must have been aware of the risk of associating with her. I'm like, you're fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: With Perez Hilton's calling someone crazy, You're really crazy.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Like, to me, that's like saying the same thing. Well, you know, I don't think she should have been raped, but she was wearing like a like a ridiculously short skirt.
Speaker 1: Well that's a little different. One's very dramatic. The other one's a donut shop.
Speaker 2: They should have been aware of the risk of associating with Blake Lively.
Speaker 1: Look at the end of the day, and I don't care what anybody says, this is great for that donut shop. This is the best thing that's ever happened to that donut shop. Because if you're just someone that visits that town, or you're even a local, you look at it like it's infamous and that's all that it is. So their business isn't hurt that all of this is great. No, one's not going to get a donut when they want a donut. It's all fine.
Speaker 2: Well, the locals there are the ones that know what's really going on, and I'm sure it doesn't affect them whatsoever. No, All Right. In other news related to Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni, she is trying to get dismissed from this lawsuit that was brought against her by that Jed Wallace guy who was part of Justin Baldoni's team, who she thinks was the or one of the key players in the whole astroturfing campaign, helping to you know sway social media. So she's trying to get dismissed, saying they don't have jurisdiction.
Speaker 1: I love that these idiots all are still wasting court time with this. I hope they all get fined.
Speaker 2: I really do in multiple states. By the way. However, in her motion to dismiss, she shared which is shocking, you know, because in New York, remember she petitioned the court to have an extra of protection, this attorney's eyes only designation, and she was worried about potentially sensitive information leaking, such as her health information. What does she do in her motion to dismiss. She shares private health information of Jed Wallace's in the public record. She reveals that he, according to her motion to dismiss, he suffered a life threatening heart incident when trying to be served. You know, she was trying to get him deposed, and you know, she just put that on blast, and I just think that's I think that's it.
Speaker 1: It's all shady, it all is stupid. I'm telling you, this is not good for her in the long run. This is the opposite of the donut shop. I don't know how you're ever going to get this stink off yourself if you just keep pouring gas on this fire. Let it burn. Seriously, when the ruling comes out, I got a feeling that everyone gonna get fine, Well, this is what he did wrong. She's gonna get something for that. This is what she did wrong. He's gonna get something for that, you know what I mean? Like, I don't think this is gonna be a clear cut You did this, you did that.
Speaker 3: So I said that. I said it's gonna be split.
Speaker 1: I guess the point I'm trying to make is it's already over. They're just wasting time at this point. Because you and I can agree, that's probably what's gonna happen. I said last week on the Patreon I think the Court of public opinion it's got a stamp on it. She's an asshole, you know what I mean? Like, that's what people think. I didn't make them think that. It just that's what people are saying. Just leave it alone, go away. People will forget eventually. The longer you drag it on, the longer you won't work.
Speaker 2: Well, it's you know, thankfully they got all of that Ryan Reynolds money, because you know, if it was up to Blake Lively, I don't think she'd be doing all these lawsuits all right. In other news, Kanye West and Bianca are officially over. He confirmed they're split in a new song that he release that was pretty cringe and embarrassing, begging her to take him back. I heard some information. I don't know if this is true or not. Allegedly part of her family is connected to the mafia back at Australia.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I stopped carrying it. Kanye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they're over.
Speaker 1: She's not a star, he's an asshole. That's where I am.
Speaker 2: Also, Kim reached out to Bianca to offer support after the split, and Bianca did not respond, which is probably a good thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know why Kim would do that. I would just stay as far away from that as possible.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe just trying to get information.
Speaker 1: She's got enough information. We've all got way too much information.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, being nice, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't anything that would piss him off or be another talking point for another video or another dumb song. I would just stay away. That's just me though, I mean, do whatever.
Speaker 2: She wants, all right. In some more music news, Miley Cyrus released a new song called End of the World.
Speaker 3: Did you hear it?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: It's a very solid B minus, you know, like in my opinion.
Speaker 1: I would say it's a BE I don't know if i'd say B minus. Look, it's something that could grow on me because it's it is a good song. It's not like a shit song.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's a bad song.
Speaker 1: I was expecting it to be like Flaming Lips kind of shit or something.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: It's a good, put together, grand kind of big song. And I think the more I hear it, I'll even like it more. It's better than I thought it was gonna be.
Speaker 2: Put it that way, I actually ended up liking the Ballady one more, the something Beautiful where it's just like a torchy like, you know, showcasing her vocal song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think she's chasing any pop radio play. I don't think she gives a shit. No, you know, at the end of the day, do I think it's good? Yeah, so that's all it really matters.
Speaker 2: But is it great? No, it's a good Yes. Is it great? No?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean, you know, if you're a new artist, you have to come up with great to get the conversation started. But after you've established yourself, you could kind of do whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true, all right. In more music related news, Ed Sheeron released another a new song himself. It's called azi Zam. That one I really like, not an A plus or even an A, but a solid A minus. Like I would say, it's definitely a top ten hit. I hope I think so. If you haven't heard it, check it out. It's like someone might say, like a bit of a return to pop form for him, you know, not like you know, like that Shape of You song, solid A or A plus.
Speaker 1: Oh great songs. I hated when he went so pop where his song sounded like justin Bieber songs or something like the last hit song he had. It didn't sound like an Ed Sheeron guitar record. It was a good hit song. But you know, I like the Barcelona type track, so you know that The Divide, that's a great album.
Speaker 2: I did love that bad Habit song.
Speaker 1: That's the one I'm talking about. It sounds like a Justin Bieber right. I'm not saying it's bad. It just didn't sound like him. That's the thing I didn't like about well.
Speaker 2: Asi Zam is cool. It sounds like him but also different. You know, there's like some influences of Persian music and that expression I think is a Persian thing.
Speaker 1: For my dear Spereza told us on the Patreon about a song that he really likes. I went and checked it out. I like that you like it because to me, it affirms that eventually, probably when you're old, you'll get around to listening to the decade of music before the decade of music that you like the eighties because it's very seventies.
Speaker 2: No, I know it's very seventies.
Speaker 1: It's not a hit. Oh I think it's a hit now. It's got these great sounds of that. But the hook part of the song is really good and reminds me of a seventies song. But I don't think it's going to be mass appeal enough for regular people to get that.
Speaker 2: You got to I got to mention the artist. His name is role Model and the song is called Sally. The full version Sally when the wine runs out.
Speaker 1: It's a good song. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying it's a bad song. I'm just saying I doubt it's a hit song.
Speaker 3: I think you're wrong.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna be I think he's gonna be the breakout star, one of the breakout stars of twenties.
Speaker 1: I hope so, because I like I said, I like the sound, and I like what he's pulling from, and I like that you like it because you typically don't like music from that era.
Speaker 3: Yes, they do, of course they do.
Speaker 1: You don't know seventies classic rock at all.
Speaker 2: I love Fleetwood Mac.
Speaker 1: Now there's Fleetwood Mac. I'm just saying, there's a step after that that's really great.
Speaker 2: Well, I just like, I'm not like an Eagles fan, Like this is not my thing, you know, Like it's not that it's bad, it's just not my esthetic.
Speaker 1: And I'm just saying the fact that you like this, I'm having a feeling that someday you may delve a little deeper and start listening to the such. And by the way, all that happened to me too. In my I didn't start listening to music from the seventies until I was like forty five, Okay, Like I didn't give a shit.
Speaker 2: I love Carol King. She was ginormous in the seventies. You know, Tapestry epic album. You know. So I just like what I like anyways, and more music related news. I wonder if this has anything to do with Donald Trump. FKA Twiggs has canceled her US tour and a big Coachella performance over the two weekends because of ongoing visa issues.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I would not put it past this administration of hurting artists that had been critical of him in the past.
Speaker 1: It's not even that it's like Canadian actors they can't get in. This is everywhere. It's widespread, and you know, tourism for the first quarter in this country is in low's we haven't seen since the seventies. The tourism dollar is evaporating, like people don't want to come to America now, like it's hurting every aspect of our country.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's so funny you mentioned that because yesterday I saw the actual statistic, which is why I'm able to recall it so quickly. In Las Vegas in twenty twenty five compared to twenty twenty four, international tourism is down seventeen percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to get a lot higher too. You know, people don't want to come here. We used to be the good. Now we're the bad guys. It's fucking hilarious. Up is down now.
Speaker 2: I also saw that in Florida. You know, there's a lot of people from Canada that go to Florida.
Speaker 1: Pau as. I spoke to my mom just yesterday and she told me this story. She goes because they call him Snowbirn. Yes, they come down from Canada. And she said that she goes her friends. She has friends that they've been coming down ten twenty years. She goes. They don't come down anymore. They're selling their places, they're getting out. I go, come on, she goes. Now she goes. So many of my friends they're just sick of it. They want nothing to do with us.
Speaker 2: Wow. Crazy, All right, congratulations to you know what a little unexpected byproduct or repercussion that's the better word. You know where they make ozempiic Denmark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a tiny country, so all.
Speaker 2: You fat people, you have to be paying more for your ozempic.
Speaker 1: Under Biden, they were trying to pass the not to get too political because it's not a political thing. But they were trying to fludozembic in health plans for people that do suffer from obesity, and you know, so you could get a cheaper drug because there are people that are diabetic and have real problems. But now that's been eradicated. So to your point, sorry, fatties, you are you're going to stay fat because they're not going to give you a break on that drug.
Speaker 2: No, not even that it's going to be more expensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I mean. They're not going to give you a break. They're not going to be able to pass it through your insurance at all.
Speaker 2: Raziness.
Speaker 3: In other news, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Actually, also, TikTok is probably going to be screwed because of Trump's war against China. Apparently, according to reports, there was a deal in place to save TikTok. He did grant a seventy five day extension, but the deal to have TikTok be owned by a US company. China said, Nope, we're not doing that after all of Trump's tariffs, So it'll be interesting to see.
Speaker 1: How he weasels out of the problem that he created in the first place. That should be fun.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to our on a grande Her new album debuted at number one on the album charts this week. Although it's not really a new album, it was just like a re release with more new songs, but pretty wild for a re release with just six new songs. It debuted at one hundred and thirty seven thousand units.
Speaker 1: She has fans, There's no question about it. She is the most underrated, underappreciated A list artist. And I think it's all because of the boyfriend and that whole thing. But you know, people look by that and they just are fans. There's just a certain generation of girl that you know, Miley had the same thing that just came up with her, and no matter what Brittany had, it, it's just she's that for a certain aged girl and it's good. I mean, at least she has talent, and.
Speaker 2: That's what makes Taylor so popular.
Speaker 3: She's got more generations.
Speaker 1: Of generations, right, It's like, how do you do that? It'll be studied for years, because you know, you could argue that not even Madonna, who I still think is the greatest female pop star of all time. I still don't know if Madonna's been able to even scratch the surface of what Taylor has done. Multigenerational. You know, it's it's really impressive.
Speaker 2: But Donna did for a while, but then it stopped at a certain point, and I'm sure the same the same will be true for Taylor Swift most likely.
Speaker 1: But do you feel do you think Madonna did it as long as Tayla has done it? You do? Okay? You know what I'm thinking of. I'm just thinking of young young girls. Taylor Swift has been able to constantly grab the thirteen year old. Yeah, where Madonna, I don't know if Madonna. If Madonna, let's say she cracked when she was twenty two, I don't know at thirty two, she was still getting to twelve year old, No, the twelve or thirteen.
Speaker 2: Yes, Madonna popped in two thousand and Madonna popped in eighty four, and I would say that she was still cranking out hits and relevant until two thousand and four. Yeah, and even after two thousand and four.
Speaker 1: That's the difference of trying to make you're right. You're one hundred percent right, and we all grew up with her. But I'm asking in twenty let's just pick an arbitrary twenty sixteen, was the twelve year old still into Madonna.
Speaker 3: No, of course not.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, like Taylor does no.
Speaker 2: But but Taylor also hasn't. Is only like eighteen years into her career. Give her a few more years.
Speaker 1: And see if she still does it right exactly. I'm just trying to and I'm not arguing this. I'm just trying to remember this. It's hard to know because right now we have the Internet, we have a gauge, we can see active audience participation. But Donna didn't have any of that. You could argue that shit she maybe three times is big or was three times bigger. You just there's no gauge. You can't really tell. And the one hundred means nothing. You're telling me Ariana Grande's got the number one whatever right now. And it's like, I'm sure six people have heard it, but all six of them are superfans that have played at four hundred and twenty two times. So it's just hard to know, is all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I would say Madonna and Taylor are equal almost. I don't know. If it's hard to say who's bigger, who was bigger, I'd have to say equal.
Speaker 1: I really feel that the tailor sled has pulled ahead. But you're right, Madonna's was so long. What do you think the last big, big, big hit, I mean the one with Timberlake or Array of Light.
Speaker 2: Hung Up?
Speaker 1: Which one was hung up?
Speaker 2: Every little thing that you say, Oh, I'm hung up, I'm hung up, bone Hu.
Speaker 1: That's a great song. You're right, but that's the last one.
Speaker 2: I mean there were hits after that that the four Minutes of Timberlake. But that was a shit song that.
Speaker 1: Was probably more forced upon us than it was exactly, and I got that was like industry made.
Speaker 2: It was because of Timberlake that it was a hit. I feel like then and then after that she did have that shitty song, Oh my God, that awful song with Nicki Minaj that was also a top ten hit, give Me All Your Love and Give It to Me with am I.
Speaker 1: Not a hit, yeah, not a real hit, not a real hit, but it.
Speaker 2: Was a top ten hit. Yeah. Anyways, Speaking of musicians, Lizzo, she's been getting people talking lately.
Speaker 3: We talked about on the Patreon her new.
Speaker 2: Two songs that she released, neither of which debuted on the Billboard Hot one hundred. She doesn't have fans and now she has upset people who do have fans, or the fans and the people that do have fans. Lizzo said that Britney Spears was just trying to do a Janet Jackson impersonation, and that Janet Jackson was the first real pop diva Madonna Madonna. Madonna was popular before Janet Jackson. Janet's first hit I think was like eighty six. Madonna's first hits were eighty four, and those first two years of Madonna huge Madonna Mania, like all the girls dressing like Madonna, like bonkers. It was wild. It really was wild. So Lizzo, you're very wrong. Do you watch White Lotus? I do.
Speaker 1: The finale was last night. I saw on the message board on Patreon that people wanted me to talk about it. Yeah, I look, I have not liked this season at all. I will say that I believe that the acting and the characters. If there was a Beyonday plus, I would give it that. I've been telling you that Patrick Swarzenegger kid is great. Parker Posey, the dad I think is so great. The one guy with the receiving hairline, I forget what that actor's name is great character, the girl with the teeth, she's captivated everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, she's British. I've seen her do interviews.
Speaker 1: She's fantastic. She just seems lovely. She just prints on TV. But I think the plot was so thin, paper thin. And the finale last night, yes, they did tie up everything, but the way they tied up everything, it was nothing made sense. It's just like, you know, fast forward if if you're going to watch the show and you didn't watch a finale yet. But they did this whole thing about it was so predictable. The guy, he thought this guy had killed his dad. It turns out it was his dad. We fucking knew that. Then the kid supposedly he took these berries that were gonna kill him that were left in the blender from the night before. Like, who uses a blender that's not cleaned out, that's got stuff in it that supposedly was bad. There's just so many dumb things that happened in the episode last night. And there's the relationship between the three girls.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously you gave some spoilers already.
Speaker 1: Well I told everyone to fast forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Did Parker Posey get killed?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Oh she didn't.
Speaker 1: No, the whole family lived oh.
Speaker 3: Okay, good. I didn't even know she was part of a family.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, she's the mom. And the youngest son almost died. That's another thing, Like he took this these seeds that are supposed to kill you, but they didn't kill you, and nick Dad didn't do anything to revive him. He just kind of woke up. The whole thing was dumb. The relationship between the three women. Michelle moynihan or whatever her name is, great actors. She's great in everything she does. She just makes everything better because she's so good. But I think that relationship has touched a lot of women where they look at their friends from when they were younger and then you grow up together, Like one's a trumper, one life has kind of falling apart, the other ones a celebrity. They all talk about each other. I think that resonates with a lot of women, the infighting that you do, but that came full circle with they're just so happy that they're still friends and together and that's what matters. It wasn't called White Lotus and it was just some random streaming show on Netflix. Not a soul would be talking about it today. Great actors can make a turn of a script really great, and I think that's what this was. It was fine, they brought everything full circle, was fine, but it was nothing compared to the first two seasons, not even comparable. So that's my my analysis.
Speaker 2: Do with it what you want, all right, Well, we have more, but we'll save it for the Patreon Patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton plus anything new obviously that comes up over the next few days. Give us some support. If you want extra, you get an additional episode a week, and we're very active on the message board patrio on dot com slash Pereirez Hilton. Let's take some calls.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm so glad I finally got through.
Speaker 3: Finally.
Speaker 4: My name is Annett. I'm from the UK. I have been a fancy stay one. I have listened to every single episode, never missed one Patreon subscriber. I just wanted my first message to finally get through to say I absolutely love you guys. Bye, Absolutely fucking love you. I spend my time counting.
Speaker 5: Down on the Patreon show and I just love you.
Speaker 4: I love your dynamic. I think you are both fucking brilliant and you are a breath of fresh air in such a shit time in the world. I absolutely love you, and now I finally got throught the message. This will be the first of many.
Speaker 5: I love you, I love you, I love you.
Speaker 4: Thank you for helping me get through finally, and I will speak to you both soon. Thank you, Bye bye bye.
Speaker 3: That's one of the best calls everever.
Speaker 1: She's a Patreon subscriber and she left the message on the message board yesterday and she was saying that she's tried to call the eight hundred number before, but she goes, we can't from other countries, and I said, I believe we've had calls before, But I said, are you trying the country code for the United States first, which I think is zero zero? It might be zero one, but anyhow, we figured it out. And that's her first message that she got to leave. So if you listen in England or wherever, whatever part of the world you may be, just find out what the United States country code is and put it first before the eight hundred seventy number and you two can call in. But yeah, we appreciate that call. That was awesome.
Speaker 5: Pro Haybooker. This is Kenzie from Vancouver, Canada. I am a longtime listener and also a patron subscriber. My question is actually about Blake Lively, but it is not in regard to all the Justin Baldoni stuff. I just figured since she's getting so much attention for that lately, now would be a good time to ask. I know neither of you are really super big on blind items and don't really think there's a truth to a lot of them, But I remember there being a lot of blinds about Blake and her relations to Harvey Weinstein and basically intinuating that Blake was one of Harvey's girls and slept her way to the top, and then of course she went on record to defend him as well. So I'm just wondering what your thoughts are on that, and if you think there could possibly be any trick to it.
Speaker 2: Does the show have a good day? Bye? I don't think she defended Harvey Weinstein, did she?
Speaker 1: I don't recall that far back.
Speaker 3: Blake Lively Harvey what.
Speaker 1: It surprised me now, I mean there's a lot of.
Speaker 2: She did, Yeah, oh she did.
Speaker 1: I can't possibly know what she's done or possibly could have done. Is anything a possibility? I guess so, But making an assumption that she did something like that. I don't know. That's just fucked up. I'm not interested in things like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, people are also making some that zac Efron is a yacht boy. Have you heard that expression? I guess, like a fancy hooker. I think.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I fancy hooker.
Speaker 2: I don't believe it. I don't believe I wish, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Do I get to pick my clientele?
Speaker 3: I don't know how that works?
Speaker 2: I guess. Thanks well, thank you all. I have a wonderful week. See some of you Thursday at patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton.
Speaker 1: We love you, guys. Take care,