Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealer's Podcast with your hosts now fuck that with your low glasses Malone.
Speaker 2: Nigga wan m v P.
Speaker 1: Nigga want nobody did the Nigga won m v P Defensive Player of the Year, All Star Ship Finals MVP was just him.
Speaker 2: Nobody else is on this.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was just a bunch of random associate people. It wasn't no Kyrie Irvings on the on, the on the on, the Elijah own on the Rockets could have been it could have been the Houston Lodge ones I should have been the name of the It's only one nigga there in the Hall of Fame, Okay, no problem, brother, bon't need a mic. That's cold, Bon't need a mic. Yeah, you need to listen. Let me tell y'all the record. No, no Hakeem Olaje. The ninety four Houston Rockets, right, the ninety four Rockets one the championship.
Speaker 2: There's only one Hall of Fame player on that team. All right, that's cool.
Speaker 3: And played a team with one Hall of Fame player the entire playoffs. Who exactly? It was like a two years It was like a two year talent drought.
Speaker 2: No, no, it wasn't a talent d was clearly the best player.
Speaker 3: Name another team that they've beaten that run that had two Hall of Fame players on the same team at the same time.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 3: There was Robinson on the Spurs. The Seahawks. I'm sorry, the super sois they didn't play. They didn't have anybody besides you, and that made the Hall of Fame on the Knicks. The first round was was like the Nuggets or some nonsense. It was the first round bounced three out.
Speaker 2: Hold on, we go go through that. I got you.
Speaker 3: There weren't even two Hall of Fame players on the Magic the next year.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, thanks Pete, but this is my point.
Speaker 2: First off, hold on, let me back up a little bit, because this is the wrong year. This man by hisself. Nobody else said that but you. This is the truth. Yeah, yeah, yeah, this is the truth. Okay.
Speaker 1: The first Hall of Famer he beat in the playoffs was Clyde Drexler. He said, the name one with Clyde Drexler. Two people on there, Clyde Drexler. Hold On, let me get through it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a Hall of Famer, a singular one. He beat a bunch of teams like him. Hold Up, he didn't beat the.
Speaker 2: Hold up, hold On, hold on, hold on, hold On, I got you. Charles Barkley is in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: He didn't beat any machines. There was one singular Hall of Fame run every team he played in that run hold.
Speaker 2: On, hold I'm gonna get to it. Lena get said, hold on, I'm gonna get to it. He look, let me.
Speaker 4: Go through it.
Speaker 2: He beat the jazz, So that's just done.
Speaker 3: Oh they played the jazz.
Speaker 2: He beat that's machine. It's not because they you know why they didn't, because because said Jordan. Fuck Jordan. I'm just about y'all. I'm not making it about nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you that what I said, they said this is Jordan. I didn't say that. That's because my quote. No, this is your quote. This is your quote, my quote, this is your quote. Okay, we were just talking about the Lakers against the fucking Warriors tonight.
Speaker 2: They play it's three to.
Speaker 1: One, yeah, and Lebron did hold up no, and Ducemax I'm gonna get your point, and Ducemac says he says, man, uh, you know, if they let these niggas come back. You know, he like, ain't impossible, Lebron did it. I started the contage and I said it was impossible. So that ain't my quote.
Speaker 2: Lebron did it.
Speaker 1: I did say that impossible. I told you, Lebron did it. I told I say, hey, move, it's happened. I said, look, move in the finals, I say, look move. Not in the semi finals of the Western cant.
Speaker 2: I say, look, mook.
Speaker 1: I can't funk with my Lakers the way I like to, because Lebron fans are unreasonable and they give him entirely too much credit, even in the time.
Speaker 2: Right now, he's.
Speaker 1: Clearly the second best player. Clearly niggas is talking about Lebron. If the Legers win, Nobody talks about l eighty having forty and thirty seven rebounds like he fucking Will Chamberlain from fucking nineteen sixty seven.
Speaker 2: They don't talk about that. They don't be that man.
Speaker 1: He wouldn't just had this all legend game. It was like, well, you know what, the Lakers got it done. We got a good squad if Lebron. No, no, no, no. The real analysts and I respect that about the real analysts, but the fan base that is Lebron James. They will start, oh, you know, the team got it done if Lebron win, And it's always.
Speaker 2: The same thing.
Speaker 1: It's like this nigga is social media right now? The fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Literally?
Speaker 2: Walker was killing this last game. Bruh, you talking? You see you you looking at highlights.
Speaker 1: You showing the last Yeah, you're showing the last defensive stance that ad took you not paying attention to it.
Speaker 2: Done minutes. You're not talking to the other forty eight minutes eighty not doing the same. Let's talk about what the we're gonna talking.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you what the Hall of famers set up body, the Hall of this ain't me. I ain't never played, literally said the Nigga scored twenty something points in the first half and only had two in the second half. He gotta play better in the second half. And you know what is wrong with them people? They fucking retarded because you know why he only took four. I don't know shot in the second I don't have they started running it. I don't have a problem with that. That's what I'm saying. See, and that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We got a squad.
Speaker 1: That's not what you're saying. That is what I'm saying. What I'm saying, we have a squad, but we have a squad.
Speaker 2: No, the Calves had a squad.
Speaker 1: Wead, we got a squad the cat right now, the Lakers are one.
Speaker 2: Did did Lakers squad? That's what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: Okay, because I ain't talking about them.
Speaker 2: You're talking about Lebron. Yeah, we're talking. No, we're talking about the Lakers right now. Three to one. Of course you is now because your nigga's weak. He weak. Now he's weak, he's we it's over. He's weak, and y'all just accepted he's over. Now I agree with you and the Lakers.
Speaker 1: We got so much of a squad that we're gonna take that nigga to another championship.
Speaker 2: That's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get this weak ass a fifth one, that's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: I don't buy it from you. See we're gonna get it here. I don't believe it. You don't believe you're watching it happen.
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 4: The nigga?
Speaker 1: Thats because you.
Speaker 2: Said we wasn't going to the playoffs. Listen. Not only are we in the.
Speaker 1: Playoffs, we're scaring Ever, the show not started. Could you let me do the ship sig you just hold the head brother.
Speaker 2: Thank you King.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing I know how to do this if we be doing no, this is this is what happened, Pete.
Speaker 2: All right, this is what happened, Pete.
Speaker 3: This is talking about basket No no, no move.
Speaker 2: But the show started, the show being started. Listen, move, this is what happened. This is what happened.
Speaker 1: Mook started a group chat so he can antagonize me when Lebron's success.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: This is the point of him starting the group chicks, and I understand what it was because he knows I don't want to be.
Speaker 3: A part of like like a manufacturing line thing where you're involved in several group chats based off of Lebron trolling.
Speaker 1: I have never trolled Lebron in my life. Lebron James is the greatest small forward to play basketball. His fan base is the most savage, unruly, and horrible mouvement fanatics in the history of all celebrities. It's not him, Lebron is a fucking Lebron is like Hikimap. You can't like or dislike him. He's always going to say the right thing. He's rarely gonna say the worst thing. He's gonna try to make it. He's going to act like he reading the book and be on the first page. He's never going to actually say anything that will make you like or dislike him. He's not a polarizing figure as a personality. As a player, he's not really a polarizing figure. He's a pretty can assistant god. He's very much like you know, Kareem. His ship comes the way it comes, so you don't like or dislike him. His fan base is unri like, they're worse than the fucking barbs, like Niggi Mina's fan base. Lebron James fan base is worse. Lebron James fan base is horrible, and it's like they don't they talk sports, and it just gets worse and worse and worse, just as good.
Speaker 2: Like his son is not no this to his son.
Speaker 1: The son get busy as a player, but his son is like Niggas is like, oh man, but his son is like they I've heard Nigga say Lebron don't cheat on his wife I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, why the fuck would you even be saying that. I ain't never in my life more than the kids Lebron wife?
Speaker 1: Is he a greater fucking we're not talking about what he said to his son?
Speaker 2: Is not your son?
Speaker 1: Shut the not you Lebron fans raise your sons to who stop sitting caiously through this man. A nigga told me that a nigga said, glasses, Lebron James never cheated on his wife.
Speaker 2: I was like, Martin Luther King cheated on his wife? Is he a greater man than Martin Luther? Fucking kid? The fun dif?
Speaker 3: Do I care how you know that man believed that Broun.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you some of the delusion these niggas. This nigga, Lebron has died for our sins. To these people, he Lebricians. Nigga are the Lebricians. Nigga are Christians for Lebron.
Speaker 3: They're like they're a little extreme.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're Lebrotherons. They're walk in the building and just set the bomb off. Oh give me, niggas is crazy.
Speaker 1: No sellers, gl no sellings, no sillings, no sellings, gl My man moving the spot like we used to do Sir Pete Dog and the spot like we used to do Douce smacking the spot was had it. King is over here, but he ain't got no mic. Purposely, that's great. Sijah can size up in this motherfucking sanity from folsom.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: Shit was bothering me. I didn't want to talk.
Speaker 1: About basketball because I can't talk basketball with Lebron fans.
Speaker 2: I just can't do it. I just let them niggas have it.
Speaker 1: This y'all team until Lebron leaves, the Lakers is for them.
Speaker 2: I want root against them.
Speaker 1: I'll bet when I think we're not gonna win or when we're gonna win.
Speaker 2: That was period.
Speaker 1: I don't care if it was magic playing glasses. Pockets more important than magic, Kobe, Shaq, every Laker histon history. My pocket is more important. But I don't want to talk about sports with niggas like that. Until this nigga not here. We can talk about other teams, just not this team, no problem. But I wanted to talk about something that was bothering me and Charlomagne. This is one of his partners. Her name is Abney Williams, and she was saying how she wouldn't date a bus driver unless he owned the bus. Now, I wouldn't talk about this unless this was the second conversation we had in the week.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 1: I would not take my tuesdays that we delivered podcasts and talk about this because it's kind of stupid.
Speaker 2: To me, it's lame.
Speaker 1: But I did see opportunities at more dope conversations about it, you know what I mean. I did see opportunities at more dope conversations about it. But I want to talk about it. And dudes, we we we brought you here because you somebody with a Class A license, right. It's a million people in America, roughly a million, not too anymore, hm, ton off the ac uh not too many more than a million people? Is a bus driver peat an average career.
Speaker 3: Like a city bus driver. Sure, I don't like you know what, it probably is the reality And this is and this is like a fallacy of like so many people in the country, they see, oh, well, that guy does this. He makes seventy thousand dollars a year, whatever the hell, So it's not really all that sexy when you're forty five. But then he retires and makes sixty eight thousand dollars a year with full benefits. So he's in the grave. So it becomes real sexy after you stop driving. The same thing with teachers, you know what I mean, it's pretty much the truth.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. Like I look at bus drivers like I look at teachers. That's not an average job.
Speaker 2: My just retired.
Speaker 3: She just getting paid ninety and change in retirement.
Speaker 1: But fuck the money. Let's say the money don't make it average. Let's say average career like this ain't something the average person.
Speaker 2: I think she's a lawyer.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, I mean, but for me, on me, it's just like hours that got that gotta go into that shit, the mentality you gotta have to do that shit, to put up with shit, the trains you gotta go through. It's nothing average to me about that shit. The average nigga don't want to work twelve hours.
Speaker 2: I just think the average person will.
Speaker 1: What a driver's license cannot get a Class A license, it's two hundred and thirty million driver's license in a Marria. Even a Class B that's a Class B with a passenger share brakes. But I think it's two hundred and thirty million people in America with driver's license somewhere around there.
Speaker 2: I think I looked at it.
Speaker 1: And it's like a million or two million with a Class A or a Class B. I don't think most people drive well enough to get those licenses.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a whole nother You have to pursue it. There has to be a desire for you to do it.
Speaker 2: It's you know, it's not like you.
Speaker 3: Do really you you did really well in the driving class for Class C or whatever the hell we're going to bump you up. You got to go to a whole different class cost time. So you wouldn't just pick one up for the sake of it. If you're not going to do that professionally, the cost of ataining it alone, I should pick one up.
Speaker 1: For the sake of it too. But I genuinely think most people don't drive well enough. Like being a teacher. I don't think most.
Speaker 4: With the license don't dry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with a Class C.
Speaker 4: With a Class A, niggas can't drive.
Speaker 2: Also the niggas want some of the million can't drive well enough.
Speaker 4: Sha.
Speaker 2: That shit is rough. That shit is rough. I remember you was talking about getting the Class A at one time. Was it a challenge?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: It's like what p said just shit.
Speaker 1: Class is to do the shit eighteen hundred depending on where you And that's me going.
Speaker 2: To a little cheap ass spot.
Speaker 1: That's gonna let me do it myself and try to teach myself and go to the yard myself and get an instructor, versus going with somebody like let's say Swift, that's gonna put you up in a hotel, make you sit there for two weeks, go over all the information you're gonna need to get your permitting.
Speaker 2: This and it. Man, it's you gotta put in.
Speaker 1: You gotta put in money just to try to get the money back. You gotta put in tom.
Speaker 2: That's at least that's if you do it through like a.
Speaker 1: Swift or something like that, that's gonna be six weeks Straightio, what what's the process?
Speaker 4: It was like three weeks seventeen days?
Speaker 2: Who did you go through?
Speaker 4: I went through U C. R. England.
Speaker 2: You gotta stop stopping your feet the mic.
Speaker 1: But they but they but they see that, they but they gonna put They gonna put the time in which or you do it yourself.
Speaker 5: Man, All that ship is just what you're gonna do. Everybody gonna pass that ship. They do instructors and all that structures and ship.
Speaker 4: But they gonna pass you anyway because that's how they get paid.
Speaker 2: Okay, they gonna pass the niggad, but.
Speaker 4: They ain't gonna pass if you can't drive though do.
Speaker 3: A certain amount of hours.
Speaker 5: Yeah, see permitted, Like when you do that, like almost three years ago.
Speaker 2: All right, it's not like that no more. What you mean it ain't the same way.
Speaker 4: Now you gotta it. Ain't just saying to get a permit first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta do the permit. Then you do gotta do hours behind the wheel. They gonna put you on the road do that.
Speaker 4: But you're getting paid.
Speaker 5: So I guess when you say hours behind the wheel, you're getting paid the drives.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But you learning, Yeah, you learned. You go somewhere else, like provision or something. Yeah, you go somewhere else and try to do it yourself, like it's a spot and guardiana to a row. You're gonna pay eighteen hundred out of your pocket. They gonna give you a Bucklet tell you to go study the shit yourself. They're not gonna do no instructors, none of this shit to go over nothing with you. Theyre gonna tell you give you the Bucklet do it yourself. Come back after you get uh, after you pass, after you get the permit, then you can come. You got access to our trucks as long as it takes you to passy is a bus driver and average job. You gotta be able a little closer, gotta come on, lean to the mic.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my father retired from driving trash trucks, and before that he drove buses for about twenty years.
Speaker 2: Is that an average job?
Speaker 6: I guess I don't know.
Speaker 2: So is it average? Pete, Pete, you like a numbers guy?
Speaker 4: Average?
Speaker 3: I mean it's in the higher part of the Bell curve.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought.
Speaker 3: I thought.
Speaker 2: I thought if it was a job, it'd be a B minus job.
Speaker 3: Depends. I mean, like when I say the higher part of the bell curve, I mean vertically, not it's it's a little to the right of center, you know, from percentile wise. But it depends on how you slice it up. It depends on what your benefits packages are, you know.
Speaker 1: So it all goes back to economics at that point, not even just skill or ability.
Speaker 3: I mean, is it that much more skillful than the plumber, than an electrician than.
Speaker 2: All of those to me, are not average?
Speaker 3: To me?
Speaker 4: You finessed that ship. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I never looked at gonna make drawing choice and only make forty thousands. Something's gonna make eighty. Yeah, that's just that's gonna make your honey with the same job at the same time you put in I know, Niggas was just you know what I mean, Niggas wasn't making nothing.
Speaker 2: But that's why I don't think the money is necessarily the.
Speaker 4: So what is she call it an average? Because she got to be talking about bread right, Well.
Speaker 3: My question is if you're talking about average, then what's below average? It's below Like I feel like a lot of people skew the conversation to life. Well you can that's not average because you know you could be worse. Well, if you can be worse, average would suggest you can be better or worse. So what would be rock bottom?
Speaker 2: You know what would be rock bottom is not having a job.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not a rock bottom job. That's not Okay, that's fair, that's fair. What's a rock bottom job? Fast forward? Okay, that's rock bottom. But no that but that's an F that's an F job. Forgive me to all the fast food workers. I respect you, But that is a F job.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: And and that job was created I remember reading that job was created for kids in high school or just graduating.
Speaker 3: It. It's not a career type of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's fair. We can agree that fast food job is an F. You know, it's if everybody except your kid, your kid, it's a yeh, Well it's not a but it's good enough enough. So a D job would be These are the jobs that everybody could see. To me, an average job is a job. So if it's one hundred and sixty million jobs in America, this is going to be an average job is a job everybody can get. Now, F obviously is a grade that anybody could get that was in school.
Speaker 2: A D means you you I.
Speaker 1: Don't even think you didn't show up all the time. The C means you showed up every day. Right, So F is a fast food job. What's a D of jobs? A D?
Speaker 5: I don't know, Like, I mean, what is it based on apps? Your salary or something?
Speaker 2: I think to me, I don't.
Speaker 1: I won't judge it off money because money is about it's a completely different thing.
Speaker 2: And Pete is the king of this. He knows that somebody.
Speaker 1: We could all take the same career and all of it, see a vision for it, and make the money completely different.
Speaker 2: Like like you was saying with truck driver.
Speaker 3: With like low level security or janitorial stuff, like you after hours at like some distribution center, one guy sweeping, one guy's watching the gate to make sure nobody. That a D job.
Speaker 2: That's a job.
Speaker 1: That's a D job, not the one where you carry the pistol, but the simple security job.
Speaker 3: Just sure nobody comes through the gate between midnight and six am and they weren't going to go through.
Speaker 2: The top flight security top flight security.
Speaker 1: Top flight security world is a D not not top flight like oh Friday got you got, you got.
Speaker 4: Top flight.
Speaker 2: Top flight.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: A C job is a warehouse worker, like like old factory workers. Factory like remember remember when the remember when America had the industrial boom, the industrial area, that was the job most American men had.
Speaker 4: Somewhere else still pay minimum wage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's just really like a warehouse job because a lot of that's just storage distribution place.
Speaker 2: I mean like a factory job, not not awarehouse fact factory.
Speaker 1: That's a seat. That's to me an average job. That's the average job. That none out of ten Americans could get in there. They may have to learn something, but most Americans will do like that. I don't know, you start putting driving in the Americans that ship don't No, No, that's what I said. So see, so I still would put a teacher over that. As far as a job, a teacher, uh, truck driver drivers.
Speaker 2: To get paid the degree, not the but not the money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't work in the summertime. They have sparse work. They're idiots. They don't know how much money even make.
Speaker 2: Swear to God.
Speaker 3: They their their cost per annim is about a quarter mill plus a year, cho.
Speaker 2: A little next to that.
Speaker 3: It's not just what they make. It might cost to pay them because like you work thirty years, they usually live another thirty till they die. So you can take their salary up front, double it and then you so they say, oh, I only make sixty No, you make a buck twenty, so shut up. You work eight months a year at a buck twenty. Shut up, and then you get Cadillac insurance for you and your family till forever. So shut up that she costs about two hundred thousand a year.
Speaker 2: You got to come to the mic What about taxes?
Speaker 3: What about taxes That takes out.
Speaker 6: Of the money that come to the mic you actually make. It takes out the money that you actually make. And they tax a lot like and you have to.
Speaker 3: Everybody plays taxes, that's everybody and there, and they're strategically tiered lower. Clear the pay more taxes. Of course you do, but they're nowhere near that marker.
Speaker 2: They're not that high.
Speaker 3: They get deferred payment at a lower tax bracket. So for me to make the money that they would have to make post retirement, I got to make ten times that because I got to make it at once, get it taxed at a higher bracket, and then make it passively after the fact. And I have to have the whole lump in my hand to make that money with one hundred.
Speaker 6: Thousand dollars a year a lot.
Speaker 2: Hell, yeah, it is money.
Speaker 3: That's pretty nice.
Speaker 1: That's pretty nice. Not pretty fucking nice. If you can't make it like that for a while, it's pretty fucking nice.
Speaker 3: If you can't make it work with one hundred thousand dollars a year, you're probably not doing something right.
Speaker 6: Yeah you could if you have like a whole family, kids and all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can make it happen, especially with three folk.
Speaker 2: You remember he just said, three four months out the year you.
Speaker 6: Off, but you're not getting the whole hundred after they tax you.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the point. Everybody got to pay tax.
Speaker 3: You're not working the whole year either.
Speaker 6: Well, I guess ya, okay.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think everybody in America feels like the money. That's just like an American thing.
Speaker 6: I feel like the federal shouldn't be taking all that money when they're in debt.
Speaker 1: We could have a whole that that's a whole it's a whole nother conversation that me and Pete have had, and he knows how I feel about taxes in general. So we're not even gonna talk about federal taxes, the whole idea of income taxes. We're not gonna do that because, uh, I don't even want to get into that ship. I have a song called I Hate It's called the first line is I hate paying taxes.
Speaker 2: I hate paying taxes.
Speaker 6: It's what Christ asks for.
Speaker 1: Christ don't even ask for that, the church whatever. I don't know what the fuck, but again, I'm not gonna complain about taxes anymore. I made up my mind at the end of last year, I'm like, you know what, for a functional government, it's required that everybody chip in. So I'm stuck, you know what I mean, Like I'm stuck, so fuck.
Speaker 4: It, I ain't.
Speaker 2: I'm not complaining about the weather cuz no more tax ship.
Speaker 1: That's necessity for functionality, even if it doesn't fit me, because I don't think law enforcement I need law enforcement. I could deal my own shit, but I understand most other people need it. So I'm not going to complain about things that are needed for a functioning civilization.
Speaker 2: Taxes is one of those things.
Speaker 3: I think we should have to pay taxes the same way you go to what like Chipotle. Here's the menu, here's how much you owe in total, Take the five things you want.
Speaker 2: I ain't mad at that, Okay, So something else that I thought about.
Speaker 1: So if that's an average job for this lady, right, A bus driver.
Speaker 2: Is an average job. And I think the premise for her complaint was she felt like that person couldn't provide and protect for the lifestyle that she wanted to live. So it is about money for her, yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: And I thought about that, and I was saying to myself I was talking to my homeboy Jau and Manny today. Manny Manny does the Ace Boys podcast on Fridays on YouTube, y'all check that out. The Ace Boys podcast US though on eight Boys worldwide. But we were talking about it earlier and it hit me like, is the whole motto cuz for like taking care of your old lady? Is that realistic anymore? If if most men, if that's an average job. You know, and we live in California. We don't live in fucking Georgia. Shout out to Georgia. Shout out to Alabama, Shout out to all of the Southern states. Shout out to the Midwest states where life is still affordable. Detroit, you know what I mean, Cleveland, you could buy a house for one hundred thousand dollars and be okay. And you know, so it's cool. We live in fucking California. We live in the dream world.
Speaker 3: Big for yourself.
Speaker 1: That's why Pete got the fuck up. Body here, Wait, Manue, Pete, how much? How much is a decent house in Florida?
Speaker 2: Decent?
Speaker 1: It could now I'm not saying, okay, what would be the paramount of Florida?
Speaker 2: You know, like paramount. How much is the average house in Hialiah.
Speaker 3: That's a good question.
Speaker 1: Can you get an house one hundred and fifty thousand?
Speaker 3: No, not at all. The single family homes in South Florida, like in the broader Miami metro, are hard to find because there's no land, so everything is built up, not out. So the affordable type of own your own place this scenario is more in the condo world. To actually get a tax lot with a yard and ship, it's gotten pretty expensive. It's probably four hundred grand.
Speaker 2: It is paramount. So how much is a condo at this point?
Speaker 1: Like an affordable condo for about fifty for a buck fifty?
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the water it'll be built in the late seventies. But if that's what you want to be by the water and chilling. Fuck.
Speaker 2: Now, see, I get in that world where it's expected I'll be there, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get in that world where it's expected for you to take care of your old lady and your family. Because if your mortgage is seven fifty or well, that's still gonna have an hoa tax too.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's those things are a little out ofhand. But if you were like outside of like Orlando, like in the suburbs, like like a lake blender or something like that. It's probably a couple hundred for hours.
Speaker 2: See that shit still happens.
Speaker 3: You can work at Disney World, shoot home, have a yard, barbecue, do all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: So I think we need to really So what I've came to the conclusion of when I was on my way over here, Deuce, and I started to tell you about it on the phone because sire, I'm glad.
Speaker 2: You hear Sanity. I'm sorry I keep calling you by name, Sanity could listen.
Speaker 1: I think that you guys have to take that realization of men taking care of y'all in California off. I think that should only be good outside of California.
Speaker 6: So I have no expectations of a man taking care of me.
Speaker 2: But you know what I mean, your fellow gender, a fellow sex.
Speaker 1: You can't speak for them, Yes you can, Yes you can. I think this is your time to speak. I think if you live in New York and California, that that shit shouldn't even be a thought. Like I'm coming to the conclusion that women that want a man to take.
Speaker 2: Care of them, they want to be saved. Okay, that's fine. I'm cool with all that.
Speaker 3: Whatever you want.
Speaker 2: I'm good with that.
Speaker 3: They want to live in their natural environment, which is a universe without consequences.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, right, you got to you gotta talk on the mic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it bus need to come on like thirty thirty living in Cali at least.
Speaker 2: Well listen, it's gotta sl something. I think.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's about that. I think because I think it's up to the but I think I think it should.
Speaker 2: Come to the guy. I used to. Let me tell y'all someth I'm gonna keep it real.
Speaker 1: If you go look at my old Facebook, I used to make jokes about niggas who didn't want to pay the whole mortgage.
Speaker 2: That ship is done. We're talking about this. It's unrealistic. Cool if you can. I mean, a nigga eventually want to get to the point where you're like, baby, you straight. It ain't no nigga that don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's always been my premise, right, But no, I was not taken into account the curve, the economic curve that was happening.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like this it is out of hand, is for real?
Speaker 5: Like niggas being able to work in the city and buy a home in the city.
Speaker 2: That was the standard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was the That was the standard. Up with an urban community. Street nigga whatever, But.
Speaker 2: Even the street nigga not doing that. Better sell some of these rocks. Something thirty five percent, we say, come on with something. I like that number. Thirty good number.
Speaker 1: I was thinking, and I was thinking, Pete, that those things should change. If you're if you're dating in California and New York, I think we need to start being more.
Speaker 3: But you gotta think of this too.
Speaker 2: What is these bitches doing.
Speaker 5: They always trying to compare it to their grandma's and ship. Like my grandma was doing a lot of ship. My nigga cooking had a gang of kids, probably washing clothes. You know what, I was thinking, These bitches ain't doing ship because I was.
Speaker 3: Thinking doing nothing. I was thinking about they.
Speaker 2: Was doing a gang of ship.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: No, you know what I also.
Speaker 4: Understood who was always ready? When nigga gets always for sure, I think about no cooking.
Speaker 1: Right back then, it made sense if you did it that way, don't switch the camera every time somebody talk.
Speaker 2: It's gonna look crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just making sure you're just over here pressing buttons and ship. Don't just be pressing fucking buttons even on me. Many back then, back then, women back then, women used to have like eight kids. So it was actually a financial value for your wife to stay at home.
Speaker 2: It was financially it was incentivized.
Speaker 1: Because whatever it was gonna cost you in babysitters and day cares and ship.
Speaker 3: Kids.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna just lead this woman at home.
Speaker 3: Why the hell has gotta be bitches or less romantic with life's talk?
Speaker 2: I don't know they all bitches.
Speaker 4: It's just a word.
Speaker 5: Mom's a somebody call her.
Speaker 3: That I don't might be the line of the year.
Speaker 2: I'm exact opposite of Van. What like, I don't call then. No woman is said somebody doody Van. No woman is around me. I don't have nothing what he's talking about.
Speaker 3: You know what's changed?
Speaker 2: Let him express itself.
Speaker 1: God damn, I'm just asking him no, no, because they're gonna be like glasses.
Speaker 2: Why he got to say that? So I wanted him them to his answer. Man, That's how I talked.
Speaker 3: People come running to you about what somebody else said, like, because they're.
Speaker 1: Gonna be like, y'all on our planticas, you're gonna let him even though they know I said, but they like, do you be trying? I'm like yeah, because I want to make sure that I distinguished that this is separation.
Speaker 4: People just gotta be stopped being so soft.
Speaker 2: They can't.
Speaker 4: That's that's it is bullshit.
Speaker 5: Like they call us niggas all day. I feel the same way about it. Bitch calling me a nigga, like nigga, Like nigga, what you say, nigga? Hold on, bitch, why are you chipping? That's how I look at it.
Speaker 2: Niggas and bitches is the same.
Speaker 4: Don't call me my name.
Speaker 1: That's exactly how I look at it. Though I was like that, I stopped. I just changed it because I gave up on it.
Speaker 2: You know who made me change calling women?
Speaker 1: You know who made me cognitively realized that I was calling women bitches too much.
Speaker 2: Cam Camp got on my eyes, like, man, is that the only world?
Speaker 3: I'm like yeah, But you know he's like.
Speaker 2: Say here too, I want that book. You know what, Camp, please get this niggas book.
Speaker 3: All said, we were talking about comparing times and you know the great factory boom you.
Speaker 2: Know, Industrial Revolution.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that whole life, but that that that post World War two, go working under five, have your house, how your family, it's all paid for, A wife doesn't work. All that kind of shit that surrounded like a cultural idea that you moved to where you could afford to do that. All those people who went to Detroit, who moved out to LA, who moved they weren't Those were not established players. They were new You could go and move and get a two nickel note on a house because they built a whole neighborhood and nobody lived there yet. Whereasaus now you're in LA. You're four generations deep. It's a saturated market and nobody wants to do what people did leaving wherever the hell they left to go there for opportunity. They want, I want the opportunity to come to me. For that whole generation, they went to the opportunity and made it made sense for them.
Speaker 2: That's a great point. LA was the place you moved to.
Speaker 1: Now LA is a place to move out from because the opportunity is just there's just too many people competing for the same exact opportunity, Like buying the house is like seven different people competing for one house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, shat put.
Speaker 2: The bid in.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I thought about that to tell women today as a public announcement that that status should not be held in California and New York as a standard.
Speaker 2: These are not realistic standards. And King in.
Speaker 1: Washington, I know you your mic ain't plugged up, But what's what's the average price of a house in Tacoma right now?
Speaker 2: In Tacoma, which is like the Compton of Washington. That's funny house.
Speaker 1: So he says his mom's house in Tacoma is vala at four hundred thousand. He thinks it's raggedy. Yeah, so Washington, we need to go greater.
Speaker 2: It ain't that cheap up there though, Like Oregon, California in general, just out the whole.
Speaker 3: West coast is because you can't build anything.
Speaker 1: Can we still live like that? MOQ was in the Vada for a while. Nevada still a possibility. Yeah, they got some cool area. I'm saying, no, they got some cool area, right cost of living, cost of living versus they got they got a couple of spot income possibility one hundred and fifty thousand, three hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: So you can't live there. Pay the mortgage, take care of your la, all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In Nevada, Oh yeah, some good spots Centen Yel Hills, they got some good spots.
Speaker 2: You can do that. I know you could do that. In New Mexico, for sure, you could do it. Yeah, they got a lot of spots. Besides this motherfucker, man, you can.
Speaker 3: Do it probably in the in Buckeye, thirty forty minutes outside of Phoenix.
Speaker 2: You can actually do it in Phoenix, though, if I actually thought about it.
Speaker 1: I was looking at Phoenix. Oh yeah, I mean, I'm gonna be in the hood because that's what the Brothers is at.
Speaker 3: But this, you know, it's about twelve of in Phoenix total.
Speaker 2: No, it's a lot of crazy. I was out there, they were shooting. What are you doing?
Speaker 1: It's like it's real hot out here. You thought y'all was mad over them heat summers. We're gonna kill everybody. But a lot of these bitches out here, they stuck want to be right here anyway. They don't even want to change their scenery anyway. Yeah, but that's why they want to stay right here and put the pressure on niggas that's gonna do it.
Speaker 2: And the suckers is gonna do it. And I was just telling.
Speaker 1: Them that I'm listening to Duce Nigga. I like thirty five percent, now, bitch?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 3: Was that like a thirty five percent flat every day?
Speaker 1: So if the bills in this house come to five thousand dollars a month, I need fifteen hundred hello, thirty five percent of that? Yep, that's nope, that's a little bit more five hundred five, eighteen thirty percent and fifteen. Then you go half of that, that's seven to fifty. There you go twenty two fifty fifty fifty running. Yeah, because it ain't quite fifty percent two fifty. So you said, so if that if the mortgage, if all the bills combined come to five thousand, she need to have twenty two fifty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll be all right.
Speaker 1: So she in New York and California, if you want to stay here in New York, gotta be fifty five. I'm just saying, if you say you're if you want to stay here and you're gonna deal with that thirty five percent.
Speaker 2: Willing to move, I think that should run.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I think that should be regarded as one hundred percent in other states because it's still fifteen percent short of what it costs to live.
Speaker 2: That should be still get the same treatment.
Speaker 3: That's funny. Like there's that show on turn About Plug that's gonna be the new motto. Oh you don't want to do anything, That's okay, baby, I got you. I bought you a house and you drive for a really long way and you declare yourself the Tulsa King bitch.
Speaker 2: I put you in the Ozark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we moved.
Speaker 2: I used to. I used to always have a joke. They was like glasses, like would you date to start?
Speaker 3: Like? Yeah?
Speaker 1: They was like, what if she wants you to spend way more money for the lifestyle, And I'm like, I could date Oprah.
Speaker 2: We're gonna live in Lakewood. That's what I can afford.
Speaker 1: She's like, so you wouldn't put your income with her. Y'all know we're gonna live in Lakewood. I can afford Lakewood. Were gonna live where I can afford?
Speaker 2: Yes, I will. I'll be damning. She spent one dome. She's gonna look at me like I put the roof over here.
Speaker 3: She's just gonna have an obscene amount of handbags.
Speaker 1: That's cool, exactly, just handbags everywhere. That's fine, but that's that's also how I grew up. Its related to my mom and a thousand other things. But I agree that I could finally say that it doesn't match today's you know, realistic, you know lifestyle here in California New York.
Speaker 2: Now, I still do it. But that's not everybody's opportunities, ain't mins.
Speaker 1: We don't all got the same opportunities like they all say we got the same twenty four No, we don't. No, we don't know, we don't. We don't got the same twenty four seven. My twenty four seven look a lot different than.
Speaker 2: A lot of people's. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: My opportunities was different than a lot of people's a lot of other things.
Speaker 2: So I just was thinking about that and I came to apologize.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to feel more more apology to all my brothers in California who I've rolled you hard about in New York. Well, I never said about New York. Never was you probably need to get taken care of you a nigg in New York up like that, brouh, New York bro ain't nowhere to park like I'm talking about you can get a bright used to stay at rooms in New York. The room would be eight hundred dollars. Bro it is smaller than this studio room. Like I'm talking about three four five hundred square feet. Like when I tell you it's expensive to live out there, parking your car, having a car is expensive.
Speaker 4: But they paying their jobs paying a little.
Speaker 1: Bit more then or no, I think that, Yeah, but not nowhere.
Speaker 3: The affordability and it's still California's bad, like it's bleak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why Pete left. Pete, tell them why you.
Speaker 3: Left, because it sucks here?
Speaker 2: What sucks about California?
Speaker 3: Everything? I mean, I I came back and even yesterday, I'm like, this is gonna be. You guys are not gonna like to hear this. You guys are very emotionally Californian.
Speaker 2: Sure it's all we do, but it's all we know.
Speaker 3: It's I come back and I'm in Miami and for lottery, I'm down there every day and I'm looking around. My god, it's just it's just shitty, ugly here.
Speaker 2: It's cold.
Speaker 3: Everyone looks like shit. Everyone dresses like a combination of like Kurt Cobaine and the Ramones, Like if the nineteen nineties grunge look had tight pants. That's what most people in LA. They all look like down try. Some guys got some random like piercing sticking out of his nose and some shit like that.
Speaker 2: Too much freedom.
Speaker 3: They don't have too much freedom. It's like they've just completely abandoned ambition for artistry and they just look like dingy, depressed people. It's gray, the plants are all even it's the wettest year it's been in fifty seventy years. It's still brown. It's cold at night, it still looks like shit. It's just I don't get it. And everyone's nose. I'm like, what the fuck are you?
Speaker 1: You don't realize how brown California until you go like the Oregon of Washington, and then you be like, men, it's a lot of greener reality, Like we got plants and shit and they look green.
Speaker 2: Until you go to Washington. The organ you be like, then.
Speaker 3: You like the palm trick are a different color.
Speaker 1: We had a show in Portland, like a couple of weeks ago. You take dues to the fucking show, dude, you know, do smoke camels and ship He smoked cigarettes camel The air was so fresh he started choking. I was like, what's that. I was like, that's called fresh air.
Speaker 4: Fresh he said, this is.
Speaker 2: He's breathing that fresh. It was too much.
Speaker 4: Different.
Speaker 5: That's crazy, Like you don't really know that until you be fucking around. But that ship was different, all them trees and all that that ship different out there.
Speaker 2: Sanity says, it changes your skin. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I did come back from Washington a little bit more moist than normal. My super together, nice and brown and full.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't. I don't care what you did about Florida floor this human.
Speaker 3: I look, I look seven years older since I got off the plane.
Speaker 4: Just coming he is over.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was like, man, feeling good, looking good, gonna kill it in Scottsdale and ship. I got to the hotel and I'm like, oh, what happened?
Speaker 2: Not Scottsdale.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Arizona and then that Arizona's Arizona. But even here it's still the same Arizona.
Speaker 2: No Arizona. It's different. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Once I got once, I like driving out, once you get into about San Bernardino, it's a little bit different, but it's still like a far cry. It's a lot drier, dustier, small, gear. I haven't seen smog since I've been in Florida. There's no smog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the conditions on a lot of.
Speaker 4: But it's still human as.
Speaker 3: Foot is nice though. You can sit outside in the evenings it's seventy eight degrees and you know, to take there, you have to be here. You have to be in the high desert to get a warm evening out there. We got them all the time. I think it's great. I don't have to put on a sweatshirt to walk.
Speaker 2: Love the heat, bro.
Speaker 1: They love no no stogy. When they get into some money, they fuck with the heat bro. That's why they be all out in pond spring with the heat.
Speaker 3: They like to be in the heat out where they can. They like to see the heat, but it is gonna be sixty two inside their house. It's almost like a flex.
Speaker 4: They different.
Speaker 2: What's funny is it is a flex if you think about it.
Speaker 1: That's why, like in the English times and all back in the day, they used to powder their skins white. They want the woman's started powdering their skins light to like, oh yeah, I'm never outside in the fields, I'm always in the house.
Speaker 2: So they made their skin paler.
Speaker 1: That was a flex, like how women use bbl's and all that shit. This flex is now like older white women from back in the day. Yeah, because it's the money that you see. You don't know what's going on. So there's two different things happening, right. There is this underwhelming desire for male admiration or even female admiration, any admiration. But it's also a financial ploy. It's like like.
Speaker 5: Some stupid like if you can't afford it, just say so.
Speaker 1: So it's a flex. Makeup is a flex for them. Everything is just money. But that that's that has been Women been human beings pretty much for the whole time. But women especially like I'm telling you what Europe, they used to powder their skin paler because it was frowned upon to have darker skin. That means you was outside in the field working, Like yeah, I'm so this pussy's so good. I'm not in the field working. He got me inside of here. My life is easy. Look how pil I am?
Speaker 2: I have no ten? Ain't that crazy? That's what they was on.
Speaker 4: That's what the.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Now it's changed, right.
Speaker 3: Because because now tan means you you're so efficient and you have the luxury to be able to sit outside do nothing. Yeah, I'm doing so well. I would.
Speaker 1: I'm doing so well, y'all working, I'm out here getting it. Look at my Look at my pale skin. It's golden brown. But but it's not really. They don't want color. Nobody want to be black for real.
Speaker 2: That's just.
Speaker 1: That's because we're telling you why it's not really rooted. And they think color is cute. They think that it's a flex. It's like, look, it's not. It's not racist, it's it's classes.
Speaker 2: It's because it's actually classes. It because it's rooted. It's all rooted in classism. Like that's it is.
Speaker 1: It's not about us, like we weren't in the equations when these thoughts was happening, like only a little bit, like no, this isn't before, this is before, this is before this when they was a slave of Irish people.
Speaker 3: Like this is like the old country.
Speaker 2: This is the old country before they made New York England.
Speaker 3: Mm hm. It was like they talked about that remember that book, like I think it was Charles Dickens's book called Great Expectations and the blacksmith Guy or something to Do was like a blacksmith's kid to even even to have like a muscular physique suggested you were in the manual class work. You want to be either really sloppy fat or really skinny and pale. And I'm just inside in a lap of luxury doing god knows what because there was no technology back then. I'm just writing down thoughts with my plume on this cartridge paper to my heart content that makes sense.
Speaker 1: No, it's crazy when you really think about a lot of the things. And and this is kind of what got me to the second part of this conversation we have and right is things that we do because it really comes down to the even to beginning of the conversation. It's all this is a conversation rooted in lifestyle. This is not a conversation and rooting in value, because how wouldn't you know somebody like Ebnie Williams value somebody so essential to a function in society, a bus driver or a truck drive. How would you not value that person? That person is of value into that like a teacher is of value, you know what I mean. So you only could be talking about he couldn't.
Speaker 2: Afford to support the lifestyle.
Speaker 1: Of being pale and not going outside, and thought, it's all the same shit, And I was telling my homies that, I was like, like, yeah, I take care of home right now. But if I got pushed to Calabasas, it's a different conversation. But I'm also not gonna let a motherfucker push me past where I'm cool at. I would we would live in Watts if that's what I could afford. I don't give a fuck. If motherfuckers was getting shot out side, I don't give a fuck. How much more yard you want? Better plant the flowers in this fucking yard.
Speaker 3: Feel me.
Speaker 1: I don't ain't nobody gonna steal my car, period because I live in watching kind of my whole life and didn't nobody steal my car, So I'm not.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't have that belief of the ghetto being this scary fear. I'm the problem there. I'm the problem. I'm stealing the cars and that will never change. I'll be seventy and be the nigga Mine of this is the nigga that's a problem. I'm gonna steal the cars, so the ghetto could never present a real problem to me, because I'm going to be the problem, even if it's an even if it's somebody's sanity that's more.
Speaker 2: Of a problem.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be a worse fucking problem to him.
Speaker 2: That's how I build my life.
Speaker 1: After twenty one, I realized that whoever was the problem, I'm going to be their problem.
Speaker 3: If they don't know APEX problem, I don't worry about how danger it is in the jungle.
Speaker 2: A Pegs problem.
Speaker 3: But this is why, this is why I've always blamed the wait housing crash on the modern professional woman mentality that I only want to date somebody who makes more than me. Whatever. I want to make as much as I can make, but I'll only be with someone that makes it more than me.
Speaker 2: Are we done? No, No, we're good.
Speaker 3: We gotta And that led to then men, Well, if I can't make more than her and I want her, I'm gonna borrow more than her so she thinks I make more than her, and that collapsed the whole housing market.
Speaker 1: That bitch, no, like you know what I'm saying. You gotta do anyway, but they'll try to make you feel bad. And I just feel like we need to take that that pressure off. The brothers here in California, the brothers in New York, the brothers.
Speaker 2: In in in Washington. This is getting out of hand.
Speaker 4: If she ain't gonna do what her grandma used to do, she need to be talking.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, better question what if your what if your Laddy mook says, you know what, you're right this California, she is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: You can't do this. Let's move to Oklahoma. See, I don't have a problem with none of that. They never say that.
Speaker 1: You know, your job is an honorable right now, you know what, be isolated from every nigga here. You know how come visit you niggas because I'm up there. My money, My money be up there, nigga.
Speaker 2: When you want me to visit, I can visit.
Speaker 1: You know what, you know your job is so honorable. Yeah, you're helping our children. Mooke had one of the most honorable jobs as and he was so proud, like Move got a master's degree.
Speaker 2: Shit, he has an honorable job.
Speaker 1: He helps kids that people don't help, like he guides him and tries to guide him out of the ship. This nigga's like a real initial piece of society. And he went through some ship where somebody made him feel bad, like they didn't care that his job was honorable.
Speaker 3: Over fu the impact.
Speaker 2: What you helping? Can we go on vacation forgive me? Look, it's got some ship. It's not enough, you know what. That's your job is so honor. I don't want you have to change your job. We're gonna move.
Speaker 1: Somewhere with your job where this is more than enough. Right, No, that ain't gonna no, No, that ain't gonna happen. So now I need thirty five percent.
Speaker 2: That's fair trade on that. If it's seven thousand dollars, I need thirty five percent. I need twenty four thousand, five hundred dollars fast, twenty four hundred. You gotta go twenty five dollars out of seventh thound. That that might need to be.
Speaker 1: That might need to be the new hundred percent in California. Thirty five percent, sixty five percent should be the new hundred percent in California. If your guy is paying sixty five percent of all of the responsibilities, the financial, the fiduciary responsibilities, that's really he should be treated like he's doing one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: You're doing everything he.
Speaker 5: Is every time that and you better be saving your ship because if I fall off this, I'm gonna need some help.
Speaker 2: You've been saving that fifteen percent, she better be saving something.
Speaker 4: No, that's sixty five.
Speaker 2: She only giving them giving thirty she got sixty five. Care you should be said, what about?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm saving mine too.
Speaker 5: But I'm just saying, you gotta you gotta work together.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, you just gotta work together. Whatever work.
Speaker 2: Definitely y'all here.
Speaker 5: And hopefully a nigga doing it right and hopefully nigga doing the right thing to where he can where he putting this trying to put itself in a position and where her thirty five could just be hers.
Speaker 4: He ain't tripping none.
Speaker 2: It shouldn't. It shouldn't really be about the money though. It should really be about finding.
Speaker 1: A place that you are a productive part of society and you enjoy living. That's really what it should be about.
Speaker 2: And then you call life.
Speaker 3: That's where that exists.
Speaker 2: That's where.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying in general, if you're a man and you want to do something that's fulfilling and good for society or whatever the hell, you gonna have to do that all your own.
Speaker 2: But why shouldn't a woman not admire that though?
Speaker 3: Because that's not who they are It's like it's it goes back to the how come Lebron and Russell can't play with it because they that's not who they are. They can't play on the same court at the same time.
Speaker 2: It's not makes.
Speaker 3: No difference, It makes no difference. My concern is like anytime you put a tax on the market, the market adjusts. You implement that thirty five percent on your woman.
Speaker 2: Where do you think that thirty five percent is gonna come from.
Speaker 3: It ain't gonna come for her pay check. Oh, you just got another man in your life. Real ship you want to talk about Kylie bitches, that's real ship.
Speaker 2: She gonna find she gonna get that money. She's gonna find a new thirty five.
Speaker 3: Percent and bring it in.
Speaker 1: She gonna find somebody to give it a twenty two, yes, sir, So she just wants to keep goddamn your goddamn yeah, I gonna have to go Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: He gonna pay.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: You don't got no faith in him for the thirty five percent.
Speaker 4: It's gonna pay thirty five percent. Ain't out there for anyway.
Speaker 3: If they ain't shut out there for in here for.
Speaker 2: She's gonna pay thirty thirty five Yeah, it sounds like a douce line.
Speaker 1: He's like, if they ship it here for a ship, if they ship out there for a ship, it here for her.
Speaker 4: Exactly, she's gonna do something.
Speaker 2: She's gonna pay the thirty five percent.
Speaker 4: And bitch or she gonna go.
Speaker 1: So so So, I'm sending this decree out to all women in California, on the West Coast, Washington, Oregon, California, New York. I need to do my homework and get the rest of the state your man pairs. Sixty five percent is the new one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: On your ass.
Speaker 2: I think it's fair when you take into account the California economy. Hell yeah, sixty five percent.
Speaker 1: That's a hell of effort because I'm not saying you have to give me fit most of us.
Speaker 2: Sixty five percent is gonna be down to everything you got anywhere anyway.
Speaker 4: She's doing it all on her own.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker you think about gonna be every dime in your pocket gonna pop a nigga Like if all your because if you, let's say, if your if all your your household bills come to five thousand, that means your mortgage about twenty one hundred.
Speaker 2: So you shmack dead somewhere where you most people don't.
Speaker 1: Want to be because that's about that's about two that's about three hundred thousand, So you might have to move to California City.
Speaker 3: Ain't gonna say that top gonna be the new two hundred.
Speaker 1: You be driving two hours that hours work every day. Man, So you twenty one hundred, then the other three thousands go to the bills. Y know that that you know you're already making a sacrifice, that's for sure. So you gotta spend thirty five hundred. Yeah, I think that's sixty five percent is the new hundred percent? Yeah, your little thirty five percent shouldn't even count. That should just be you you adjusted for inflation. Y'all better write you one today. Yeah, I need a song with that on there. Yeah, I can't put that in the song. It's not it's not my personal belief. It's just I understand what my brothers gotta go through. Nah, No, you got the song got to be bit with that thirty five.
Speaker 4: So I'm probably telling bitch, I need it all.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna lie about what I got?
Speaker 2: There you go, I got it? Why are you gonna lie? About what you got?
Speaker 4: Tell me what I'm gonna lie?
Speaker 2: You gonna lie? King because I can ship? I can't lie.
Speaker 1: Do you think a woman that is gonna take advantage of you?
Speaker 3: Know?
Speaker 2: Why? Why do we don't ask? Why do we gotta lie? We have to lie? We're not gonna do this. And you know why we got a lie?
Speaker 1: Why the same reason I gotta wear heels and fake hair and all this silly ship.
Speaker 2: We all got a lie, got a lie. We be lying, We gotta lie, we be lying. I know why we lie. I know why we lie.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't give a because she not trust.
Speaker 1: She don't trust herself, show you trust how she's look in the mirror and she scared to go outside with how you look in the mirror.
Speaker 2: Why the fun would she trust me?
Speaker 3: The only person a woman is more comfortable lying to you too than you and herself.
Speaker 2: That's it, so came every day.
Speaker 4: You can lie to me, but you can't lie to yourself. This can't a lot of herself.
Speaker 1: Really, she'd just be doing to check me from acting in Hello, you don't lie as with y'all.
Speaker 6: This might be a lot of people talking, But I'm like, do.
Speaker 2: You wear weaves. I'm lying. No, No, people don't know that. Only people who know about we'ves know that's a weave.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just take it out if you don't need to lie to yourself? Yes, I don't know if I do the weave thing weave to me.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a lie. Let's keep it real. Lie. Makeup is a lie.
Speaker 4: I understand.
Speaker 2: That's not that's we That's a lot culture of dishonesty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, coach of phibbs that lie, how to lie?
Speaker 3: To lie?
Speaker 2: Hold them? You have to take the mic.
Speaker 6: That's why we live in the world that we live in, because nobody want to be honest and face their ship and make a difference and grow.
Speaker 1: And really like we do want to, but it will require everybody to stop comparing each other, and that's not gonna happen in humanity.
Speaker 6: You shouldn't compare yourself. You need to decide what you want you have, How do you what you want to build? Do you understand how you're gonna come together? And who don't do what? What's the positions that everybody that is.
Speaker 2: It requires a lot of different things, Like you would have to be to bear your heart. It's not your heart. You have to be blind because no matter what you think, you.
Speaker 6: Have to be why so you don't get taken advantage of that's.
Speaker 2: Not wisdom, and women don't even go.
Speaker 6: To love and wisdom go together.
Speaker 2: And don't even go together. We're definitely going into another party. Okay this ship.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to No Saylings, Good looking out for tuning in to the No Sellers podcast.
Speaker 2: Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and share.
Speaker 1: This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced by my homeboy A King for the Black Effect Podcast Network and Not Heard Radio Yeah