Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers podcast, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at some of the stocks on the move today. I'm Paul Swingey alongside John Tucker, and we're joined by Bloomberg Christina. You know, Christine, what are you looking at?
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk about Lockheed Martin so ticker l MT again shares at three and a half percent at the moment. And that's interesting because you know, earlier this week that stock was not doing well because there was a report the Department of Defence will cut its order of F thirty fives by half. But then on Thursday, we did get some findings from the Congressional Budget Office saying that to the operating and support costs of F thirty five fighter jets have stabilized. And that was in response to President Trump's order in April to review all major defense acquisition programs. So those probably helping lockheeds a little bit. And of course, you know Middle East tensions always boost to defense stocks. I love the thirty five.
Speaker 3: That looks really cool.
Speaker 1: I love to fly that thing.
Speaker 2: What else we got awesome, I'd see when tomorrow on the parade, Yes.
Speaker 1: Exactly, make sure you watch that. But yes, otherwise, we are looking at Oracle as well as Sticker O RCL and that stock up really nicely today, more than five percent at the moment. And you know, we're seeing Oracle being raised to outperform for market perform at BMO Capital Markets. That's after share hit a record high this week following the software maker's results projecting a seventy percent gain in cloud infrastructure sales this fiscal year. So this week, Oracle shares up twenty percent, and that is the biggest game since April two thousand and.
Speaker 3: One boom, and I remember April two thousand and one very well. Fifty two bikai today for Oracle, So how about that?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Look at the doubt's off five hundred and twenty five points one one point two percent. The biggest driver of that downside is Visa. What's going on with.
Speaker 1: Visa exactly Visa tiker V. And we're seeing those shares down just about six percent at the moment. So paris some losses here, but still very much in the red. And that is because we have a Wall Street Journal report saying that there are large merchants, including Walmart and Amazon, that are exploring how to issue or use stable coins to bypass the traditional feast of card based systems. Now, yes, I know you're grunning, Paul, because of course some animal's pointing out that this is going to be a long, uphill battle in terms of adoption. But we do have KBW analysts Sanja Socrani saying that of course these initiatives could put pressure on the economics of card fees over time.
Speaker 2: Staple coin replacing cards, Well.
Speaker 3: How about the old saction way. We're about a want of cash. Okay, you play at the old school way. That's how I do it in Jersey for and you're the only one. I'm the old one, the only one.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers podcast Bloomberg Radio check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.