Speaker 1: He is drinks chants, motherfucking podcast man.
Speaker 2: He's a legendary queens rapper.
Speaker 3: He ain't a greed as your boy in O r E. He's a Miami hip hop mayoneer. What up his dj e f N?
Speaker 2: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players you me and the most professional unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk drinks chans mother Fu postcay Ds New Year.
Speaker 3: C That's it's time for drink Champions. Drink up, mother? Would it good? Be hoping to your boy n A O at a A What up is d j e f N?
Speaker 1: It's a mini typic crazy war ya ya drink Champs man. When I tell you we started this show, we wanted to say to people. We wanted to give it to legends, people who deserve it, people who deserve their flowers.
Speaker 3: This man has been down. He has gave hip hop so much.
Speaker 1: Hits after his has been a part of legendary group's been a part of solo acts by myself.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've met.
Speaker 1: Him on tour and I feel like he's still on tour right now because he's god damn tall, like Motherfuckeraine on him tour like a wrestler. Every time I see him, he smiling, and that lets you know that a man been through a lot. Because any man that can smile had been through what you've been through.
Speaker 3: That's a real man. Man.
Speaker 1: He makes hits after hits after his He's a legend. He's an icon. Like I said, he can be. He can arrive at your ball mitzvah. He get everywhere and kill it. He has a song that literally tell your speak in the dmis in a good way. You artie, what happened to you when this song come on? Not saying you're like community to have a conversation in case you don't know what we're talking about. It's a wonder what oh before we get into everything else. Before we get into everything else, I want to give your flowers on this one subject. Because of your video. Huh, everyone wat and tried to recreate like you had the most creative quote unquote hoot video. Yeah, yes, dear, what was so that's whatout like? Speaking about the budget? Do you do you know that?
Speaker 3: Because I know we've said it behind your back.
Speaker 4: I didn't know until I really start seeing it on TV. Everyone was gonna come out like that, but Mark shout out to Mark class fail bro.
Speaker 3: That's where Mark was coming up, right, that was the Mark.
Speaker 4: That was really a Mark step out statement him my video on Nelly video Okay, uh the country ground and that was really ok wow big joints.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, now now I heard that.
Speaker 1: And when y'all was doing the videos, it was the cameras was a little bit unsafe, like they were trying to steal the cameras.
Speaker 3: Was that true?
Speaker 5: Man, we was in the project. They camped out.
Speaker 4: And it was kind of weird because no, you know, they'd get hotel rooms and stuff.
Speaker 3: The production crew.
Speaker 4: They camped out in the project, so it was risky. And then they stayed for three days. So I was like, but they were showing so much love. But you know, nobody ain't nobody, nobody didn't actually steal nothing, thank God and everybody that's safe. But yeah, it was kind of I was telling them, man, y'all taking the chance for real, like now it's all good. Every time we cooked, we're gonna feed everybody around, and that's what they was doing and they were showing them love.
Speaker 1: So so all right, at this time, we had only her first off congratulations on the coming of the i'ma have a drinking. I see you order the water, but I'm gonna have a drinking. I haven't been dren I just.
Speaker 4: Had one for I came in here. I'm having another one now, Okay. And what do you drink when you drink? I got That's what was talking about earlier about being entrepreneurs.
Speaker 5: I got.
Speaker 4: I really drink my own cone. No, I got a yact too. It's called yak.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's called yak.
Speaker 5: It's called yack. And I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: That's why I want to see all care package, man, because I came from Vegas to to here.
Speaker 5: I can't get a chance to man. Yeah, so I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: I naturally would have brought you all a bunch of gifts.
Speaker 3: He was performing on on the boat too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did that yesterday.
Speaker 3: You take all the bags.
Speaker 5: I'm taking, all.
Speaker 1: Right, and be honest, Like, there's rappers who can tour for the rest of their life and that's a blessing, Yeah it is. And then certain rappers who can tour. There's some rappers whose songs could.
Speaker 3: Tour for the rest of their life too.
Speaker 1: Write like if you if you look at like certain groups that song is bigger than them, right, Like I don't want to name.
Speaker 5: No because it's a few groups. You know the song, you know the song.
Speaker 1: You don't know them so that they can walk right by you in the casino. You don't know, right, You're one of those people that it matched both like your start and your songs. Like like like, I don't know if we got some white people here. I don't know if my boy missiship, but I want first it would be like as soon as say that, like you got a white audience that you didn't even try to get.
Speaker 4: I can't forget about my Latinos either. I did a song that one of my songs will following me now, don't forget that. So that really got me across. That really to everybody.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: So it's always been love with all the racists. Man is love and it is loved back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But here's this funny ship. I told you the story. I told this story many of times. I went when you say Latino audience is funny because a lot of people don't know this, Puerto Ricans in fucking New Orleans, man, everybody.
Speaker 3: This is put on to y'all.
Speaker 1: I swear to God, don't limit more with nobody right, and I tried to fuck with no limit. I went to New Orleans. I couldn't get a meet. I can't eat him. And it was a Puerto Weecan girl. She had fronts, she had gold thing with mouths at the w hotel. I'll never forget this. And because I've never seen a girl like a full flashed like he's a permanent bro. So I'm looking like, oh, ship, this is the this is the South Ship.
Speaker 4: This is not the Eddie gold Capstan stuff.
Speaker 1: This is the permanent shit. We got the caps. So and I said to to the girl at the ball, I'm like, She's like, what you're doing out here? And I'm like, I'm here to see no limits. She was like, oh, that's where you're fucked up from the beginning. I'm like, she said, you supposed to be cash money hand and Julie and and I'm like, what a girl put me? I told you this before, right, No girl, she was Puerto Rican, but but she sounded like she sounded like a new though.
Speaker 3: But she looked poor. But I was like she liked them though.
Speaker 1: I was like, sop. And then that's when I got caught on. So now let me break this down. Well, y'all independent prior to her. Yeah, so was that beneficial?
Speaker 3: How? How was that?
Speaker 1: Because like when I went to New Orleans, like I said, y'all had that ship on lock, right, Yeah, I believe Texas and I forget whatever.
Speaker 4: The area Mississippi came Georgia, but it had not got.
Speaker 1: To the East coast and had not really gotten Yeah, it was just in our area. Okay, So how was that? How was that was that beneficial?
Speaker 4: Well, cash Money, I got to give them credit. Before I got on cash Money, they already had a loose They had success with groups before me, so they had built up a fan base already. But when I came in, me and BG, you know what we did together, and you know and Wayne, we we created this huge fan base. And this before this, before the group, before we became the Homeboys group, this was just we was just all really rapping on Beg's ALBUMG was THEG was the first one when I came in. He was the guy right friend out the gate. He was the first one out the gate, like a couple of albums before I even got one end. So and he had already had this big fan base, So it was kind of like easy to walk into with them, but when they put us together, we just blew up a little bit and it got bigger, you know what I'm saying. So what would have been one state winded up then five six stakes.
Speaker 3: But your record was the one that ultimately helped get the deal.
Speaker 4: Once I got Once I got Once I did my first album called Soldier Rag. The Soldier of the song Soldier Rag itself blew up.
Speaker 3: So it wasn't it wasn't It wasn't hum.
Speaker 4: But it wasn't how it was really a remake kind of like the remake of Soldier Rags. It was Soldier Rags that got us there? Who got us that deal?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Got That's makes no noise for that got that. So I'm gonna just tell you. At one point it was like.
Speaker 4: Well, let me correct that. Play the part didn't getting us that deal. Okay, I'm gonna correct that because not just that album, it was the big timers that dropped two albums they had. They had a lot to do with that too, So it wasn't just me and I'm gonna stay this. When we recorded those songs, when we were in the studio, we didn't know what songs were going to what album? It's that I was next up, So they took the best songs.
Speaker 3: And put on my album was recording and just whatever exactly.
Speaker 4: So we didn't know. We didn't know what was going and which. I liked it. I really liked it. I kind of liked that.
Speaker 3: I liked the crazy times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, way I get all the hits.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 1: Listen at one point you had the Death Row run, you had the Rough Riders run, you had the Rockefeller Run, but nothing seemed like the Cash Money run. How was that and how old were you?
Speaker 4: I think the fact that we were listening to them, because we were really like listening to all the listening when they when they had they run, We was big fans them, okay. And I think the fact that the South was kind of like an untapped We had other people doing anything, but it was just like it was so much We had so much more to offer that people hadn't yet heard yet, and I think that made it easier for us to also. He kicked down the doors for everybody on our.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why are you the only one from Cash Money that gave all of no limited pop?
Speaker 3: You're the only.
Speaker 4: One we were talking long before that, so I think that's what they caught.
Speaker 5: You want to alcohol kicked in, you know the song was going to play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I see you smile the whole time.
Speaker 4: A lot of them, so a lot of them cast man, you know, you know, off off camera and you know, without the music playing. In my partners, we grew up the of it, you know. Yeah, And I see them all the time, so it ain't like that. I still live in New Orleans, so I see everybody all the time.
Speaker 3: That look. That was such a great look for the city as a whole.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, my city loving it.
Speaker 3: Do you think that it should have been in New Orleans?
Speaker 5: I said that.
Speaker 4: I didn't say that because then we probably would have got a better fan.
Speaker 5: Reaction because I think all of those fans.
Speaker 4: That was there in the conference, the complex our age backing, like I want the age bagging to be, you know, thirty five fifty five now. And that's why I still feel like we should do it again. I really feel like we should do it again a rematch.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, I mean we understand because we did. That's when we were the opposite. Last year we did the snoop and dre here I'm saying all the people, the.
Speaker 4: People in New Orleans feel like they got cheated because they couldn't afford to go, you know, to Vegas, especially during that event, because everything was sky and the hotels that went up, everything was you know, it was a little more complicated, but I think we were two hour city.
Speaker 5: We need to do it at home.
Speaker 3: Facilitate that. Yeah, how about Jee, how about Juvie? Who would you battle on?
Speaker 5: Versus? Would I battle on?
Speaker 1: Versus?
Speaker 4: Fans to do Tuesday? I never been one to stand there and say I want to battle this person because I'm I like rap so much. I got I gotta hip. Pop has done so much for me and my family and my life. I don't like the whole beefing with me. I'm I've never been that ain't my thing, right, and I've made my mistakes in the past like some of all of us have. But of course, you know what I mean right now in life, I just like.
Speaker 5: To rap about the things. I'm well, I'm at life right, so I'm not all beached out like that. I'm not you know.
Speaker 1: Versuses like sometimes Yah, Mic, Now.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy about y'all?
Speaker 5: About y'all?
Speaker 1: All?
Speaker 3: No bird Man, right, So like I mean, I know bird Man, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm like y'all obviously all of your face had the same exact all of them, Like.
Speaker 3: Oh ship, you smile, you smile, but the whole time you smiling the whole time. I'm gonna tell that check.
Speaker 5: When you want to hear it. It's like when battle man, it's like basketball and everything.
Speaker 3: We could be cool and all that, but.
Speaker 5: When that might camera come on, clear, ain't having.
Speaker 4: This walk time, Then let's let's go to walk And I ain't marry that for that.
Speaker 5: That's one thing I love about him.
Speaker 4: Gonna be who he is no matter what it is, no matter what the situation is.
Speaker 5: My dude gonna be we is and I'm with him.
Speaker 3: Yea, How do y'all coem pay that that?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Like this versus did you did you think that y'all had it has put together as money or do you what do you think?
Speaker 5: I mean, man, you.
Speaker 4: As far as preparation, I'm always say this, man, we had no Neither one of the teams had all their guns with him, So I don't care. Neither one of us was really preparaated like we could. I mean but who wants to who wants to get up there and saying ten songs a piece? You know, Think about the songs I didn't sing, Think about the song they didn't sing. So it's a lot of you know, it's I think we missed a lot.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: It hurt me a lot not to see mister Core and God bless the day. And my dog sold the Slim on that staatement because it would have been weird for soldier Slim have to play both.
Speaker 3: He yeah, see murdered.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like, it's like you're missing a whole lot of people. You know, Wayne wasn't there, you know what I'm saying, even though they're saying he was in town, but I don't think he was even in town.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: But without everybody being there, I feel like it still.
Speaker 5: Wasn't the same. It ain't the same. Missing something, It's definitely missing something.
Speaker 3: Do you think that them bringing out Snoop helped or help anyway?
Speaker 5: You bring Snoop?
Speaker 4: I don't know when the boss stupid said I gotta get this nigga, I.
Speaker 5: Gotta get to you.
Speaker 4: But you know, me and Snip, Me and Souper been talking ship to each other for the last month or.
Speaker 3: So back Solk the Shaka.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've been at each other through quiet as kept you know what I'm saying, Like some cool.
Speaker 4: We're in the studio, were cool with you, but you know when were getting about that. You know, there's a whole over with Nigga. I'm telling you the same thing. I really know what what it's hitting for. I'm coming out shooting. I ain't playing that.
Speaker 5: You knew it was.
Speaker 1: I kind of knew when the crowd was like a little young. When Romeo came out and the crowd knew Romeo record, I was like.
Speaker 3: This is some young motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I was like, holy Ship, you know what I'm trying to say, Like you know what I mean, Like, regardless of what, that's a younger generation, right, and all of these records from nine nine to the two thousand. God damn Jesus. You know what I'm saying, Holy Jesus, waits.
Speaker 5: Part about today? Man?
Speaker 4: I wake up and I hear the bad news. Man my due Young Bleed. You know what I'm saying. I don't know if it's true, if it's facts not for Young Bleed performed.
Speaker 5: At the Verse.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, he had a situation where brand anaism. I don't know if it's I don't know if it's true, if if his facts or not. But you know they say it ain't. Ain't looking too great for my brother, God bless. Yeah. And he was, he was. He was up there representing. That's what I'm saying. I wanted to hire do that there. Oh yeah, he was doing this thing. Yeah, kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: Do you think the City of New Orleans props man?
Speaker 5: Hell no, really, hell no.
Speaker 4: I feel like a lot of things that have been taken from us and we don't.
Speaker 5: They don't give us credit. You know, if you hear clad that's New Orleans out the gate, we don't.
Speaker 4: We don't get no credit for it. And it's a lot of artists that's taken from there on. Don't say New Orleans and nothing in the you know, you don't. They don't give us the props. I feel like we deserve. But I'm not mad at him either though, because I mean a lot of a lot of places, a lot of artists and stars have had things taken from him also back in the days, and I mean so it's the same thing. It's kind of like reoccurring thing. But I'm telling you, man, it ain't nothing like more us. Our culture, the way we live, we eat the music, the way we think, we drink liquor, we drink the oxygen is different down there.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you it's different, different vibe.
Speaker 3: The best of should the Spike Lee documentary.
Speaker 4: I saw parts of it. I saw parts of it. I didn't watch the whole things raight the Coatrina run it.
Speaker 1: Let me know, like the heart of the city, Like as many times have I been there, how many times the city embraced me, I didn't actually know that that's a part of like, like you know, that's how y'all are, Like you know what I'm saying, Like like like nothing can really bring down that city, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Our our I think we're the true meaning of southern, Southern hospitality. Right, you know, you come down there, it's it's a rare. It's rare to walk class a person and they'll say nothing so right, that might turn into something else from you not saying something. So down there, we like to show respect by saying what's up, how you doing, how you people doing, and stuff like that, because it don't hurt you, It don't hurt. You to be nice to a person for five minutes, you don't have to spend the night with them. Feel So that's how we live down there.
Speaker 1: So what's the difference between the Calio and a Magnolia projects.
Speaker 5: A couple of blocks through streets.
Speaker 3: Calio is pe and them Pee Pete.
Speaker 4: We all will like if you ask Pee, Pee, gonna say I'm from the Calio and I'm from the third World, and We're gonna all say the same thing.
Speaker 8: Me.
Speaker 4: I'm a little different because my brothers I had, my stepbrothers stayed in the Calio, my grandmother stayed in the Mouth, and I lived in a Magnoia in Pops Mom living in a Magnolia. So I'm really third wall all the way around it. But I come from the Tankwark, feel me. So you never hear me.
Speaker 5: I don't get too.
Speaker 4: Locked into that type of stuff because we always you know, when I got an event Calio Magnoy, people from all over the city come through. And it's the same thing for Pee. But back in the days when we came out with our music, they was trying to make this big separation. But if you come there, man, and you see how close it is, it's kind of impossible to have something ye like.
Speaker 3: Not know family members in each side.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, It's kind of impossible. Bro.
Speaker 1: Well, we wanted to let you know we got the well our show is about.
Speaker 3: I mean, he got he got it at the Revolt, but we got something. We got got to give him his own man.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, face to face man and man, let you know how important you are to hip hop, our culture.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Everything you do, everything you're doing, we want to give you your flowers. You got one before, we want to give you another one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, man, I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, hell yeah, hell yeah. So we're gonna do quick time, slim quick time, Okay, okay, cool. I want to play him the rules or no. Yeah, we didn't play. This is the last time I got here. I was listening to y'all playing crazy.
Speaker 3: We was almost drop.
Speaker 5: Wet room. We got room for us, man. We just we just came with him being on the show the other day.
Speaker 4: On stage, we didn't be a young boy, and I realized his audience is different.
Speaker 3: Wow, they was calling you.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 3: You know apparently.
Speaker 4: I love now with the boy young boy fan based listen.
Speaker 5: Bro, god, yeah, did you see him?
Speaker 1: I've never seen it live, but I've seen it through the internet and.
Speaker 5: You have to do it.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 5: It's I've never seen no ship like that. I never seen like not even in my time when the Hot Boys.
Speaker 3: Was really not even like cash money.
Speaker 5: We was doing our things.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe because we didn't have social media and ship like that to see it.
Speaker 5: Because we couldn't see it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's what it is. We saw it though, but.
Speaker 5: Man, that ship every word. Yeah, so said, I don't even half of them. I don't even know on the radio.
Speaker 3: Neither on the radio.
Speaker 5: That's no difference.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's the difference New NBA.
Speaker 5: That's why I put him on the hell yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, all right, we're gonna play Quick Time of Slid. This is our drinking game. We're gonna give you two choices.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 3: If you pick one, we're not drinking, all right. But if you don't pick like you either say both or you don't want to pick. We drinking, all of us are drinking.
Speaker 5: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Well, Well, this is for stories, is not you know, we just want you to come money can you put a little bit of the watermelon and there too?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, Tupac or Soldier Slim? Oh me, you gotta drink. Get my mama on radio.
Speaker 4: Man. I used to call Soldier Slim. I like to say he was the Tupaca. That's why I got to say both.
Speaker 3: Cheers, cheers. Okay, I met sojio one. Any parks you have me park? Did you have a me park?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: But I'm ted with his all these people, bro, I mean every last one of everybody. He used to call New Orleans. Yeah, come kick it with me. Yeah, b g a little wam man.
Speaker 3: Come on, let's shot hold I'm doing the shots. Something he sets up Domdican will be pulled all around.
Speaker 5: I'm not even man for.
Speaker 3: Me, neither rough Riders or Rockefeller.
Speaker 5: Rough Riders.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, cool, you ain't got to drink. How was that tour? I mean, I know you've talked about it, we've talked about it before, but.
Speaker 1: As the most leadinary hip hop to like, I'll give it to you're from that tour.
Speaker 5: Dem Max is a beast. That's all I had to see. Brother.
Speaker 3: Any crazy story that sticks out with DMX, dem.
Speaker 4: Max, send me a bottle of Hennis every night the night to my room. And I had one moment where we got on them. We got on the elevator. We had like four dogs. Yeah, and one of them had a bad thing going over the stomach and he dumped.
Speaker 5: We had to go over out there.
Speaker 3: The dog a little bit.
Speaker 4: He picked, Yeah, but he was smool and he picked the ship up quick as a ship like that talking to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, tell me I'm the bad already. That's my dog man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I got a little dog like this deal game deal makes turned my little dog to a pit bull. Look talking about a yoke. He was in the him as what my dogs are? I said, what how he even make that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's Yeah, he was a dog. He was a dog.
Speaker 4: Y'all need to understand some of the things I see. Hell, you gotta tell relationship. Yeah alright, mister course murder.
Speaker 5: Oh man, damn damn.
Speaker 3: Can we take the shots? Take the shots?
Speaker 1: Were celebrated juve now tonight, God damn it. What you got drinking brown drink? You ain't never change mo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'm not doing these full cups, you know, dream whatever, thrik what you want.
Speaker 3: We celebrated you early. We've been waiting.
Speaker 5: That's all our time.
Speaker 6: After that currency or styles p.
Speaker 4: Who Currison, okay, Magnoli styles people playing in the position.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I new owner ship. We expect that. And he was cash money too, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Magnolia or the Calio Magnoia.
Speaker 3: Like how you said that fast?
Speaker 5: Yeah? He was like, I don't hit the bullshit. You don't know what I trust me, I know.
Speaker 3: Fiend or Mac.
Speaker 5: Mac.
Speaker 3: Okay, these these guys will make this ship.
Speaker 5: You know why?
Speaker 4: You know why I say Mac right because Mac was cash money getting that for him.
Speaker 1: Okay, man, he's fresh o koc man. He of course he's gonna say when I started.
Speaker 4: With ko Yeah, I was with three nine positives before I got to.
Speaker 5: Uh asked kill okay, kills.
Speaker 6: Damn ug care ghetto boys, Oh okay, cheers who tang or n w A.
Speaker 4: N w A analog or digital analog.
Speaker 5: I'm old school, bro, Come on.
Speaker 6: Now, Kevin Gates and Boosy it's Boosy SHAWNA.
Speaker 4: Can't you can't ask me nothing about boost. I just did it like a five songs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just need like five songs A boost.
Speaker 9: X Shauna x X killed it Shine.
Speaker 5: They told us she was killing it.
Speaker 6: Nah, she killed him, man, and we all she she's always been though.
Speaker 3: But I'm glad that the showcased.
Speaker 5: She deserves it.
Speaker 3: She deserves absolutely. Man nads are kissed.
Speaker 5: Both.
Speaker 3: Okay, it was.
Speaker 5: A trick question. I got a Master Piel shirt.
Speaker 3: On, and we see you. You see you at the Massive Pill place. That's a dope master bigger master Pill. That's how people jay Z or Big Daddy came.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's so that's so hard for me. Damn both, I.
Speaker 3: Man, big guy, there's too much think.
Speaker 5: I used to think I was uh my Cane when I was young.
Speaker 3: Cut you cut your eye two errors.
Speaker 5: They tricked me with.
Speaker 3: I think jay Z would say big Dad.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. I love Kane. I think j.
Speaker 3: I think jay Z was jay Z. He was like everybody big Daddy. Kane is the predecessor of that.
Speaker 1: Of course we know that, but like you know, this generation, this is this day and time.
Speaker 3: We're not worried about generation we're talking.
Speaker 4: About had the style like King King with everything like he's just coming.
Speaker 1: And came, had this feeling on Madonna, had the speedos on with Madonna just not forgetting No, was it Madonna, who wasn't what Dona Madonna?
Speaker 3: And yeah he was in her book.
Speaker 5: I know that part.
Speaker 4: I swear to god, I can't participating in the speedo.
Speaker 3: I know. I thought.
Speaker 1: I thought about the other day because I had on just my bike is shot about part.
Speaker 5: I don't know how.
Speaker 3: I just know, what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 3: That's the world ride Google.
Speaker 5: Anymore.
Speaker 3: I was taking show we get it. He was going to show he was speeds though. Bro, he's left brother. Yeah, he looked like he's wanted to give a public Yeah. Yeah, yeah, we did it to him. We show himber. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But the other day I was, I was, I was because I was about to go outside.
Speaker 3: And I thought about. I said, they gonna BG. Daddy came in. I was like, yo, I gotta put on shorts over these joints. You know what I'm saying. And I said, I said, shoot up, shooler might let the footage.
Speaker 4: Go out, Okay, Jam, I'm gonna tell shoot and filed me from up here up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I gotta chill out. I got to tell.
Speaker 1: How kind of glossy you huh, Well, you gonna sit it to me show showing you. I don't don't speedo ship. I was crazy in my phone. Now do not even know what that?
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't won't see it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 3: I'm cutting out. That's what I did.
Speaker 7: That's what that's He's the man anyway, He's the man that came talking about smooth operated Snooper Master p mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Both they go together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's dope house new came out for No Limit. Yeah, with that history that they got.
Speaker 4: You could tell that he give him his flowers and he say that, you know, Pete taught me. Nah, I respect that. I respect that a lot.
Speaker 1: It says a lot man, you know, for for for for me, I'm sorry like interjecting, like make it a little bit about me. But for me, when I was a Queen's dude, like a lot of people from queens at the time where I was around, were like, I don't want to say selfish, people with people were to theyself. When I started hanging out in the Bronx, they started to show me like family orientated type of things, and I feel like that's what it was with Snoop.
Speaker 3: I feel like Snoop was a certain way in California. But you know, when you went to Walling and we got to learn.
Speaker 1: And you can tell, like you can tell like he was like he was happy to be. You can tell like he paid for his own flight there, like you know what I'm saying, Like he wanted to be, He wanted to meet.
Speaker 4: It, posting it, posting it. I saw that one I saw Snoop coach that ship. I said, I was about to talk, man, flight, don't need to make it.
Speaker 5: You got ship to do, stoopid, shouldn't you be sooning move? You got the Olympics.
Speaker 4: I was, man, I love Snoop, but not on stage against me.
Speaker 1: Now here's the million dollar question. I know he's still on quick time. Did you know Wayne wasn't coming? And what you disappointed when you found out that he wasn't coming.
Speaker 4: I knew he wasn't coming, and I was very disappointed.
Speaker 3: You knew, I.
Speaker 5: Knew.
Speaker 4: But the fans. I can't do that to the all right. My deal was if Way ain't gonna come, I'm not coming.
Speaker 3: That was your deal.
Speaker 4: That was my deal paperworking on wow. But I said, like it was to you know, like the fans don't deserve that. And then my man shout out to Swiss Beasts and timblins Man. But my man Swiss Beasts called me man and gave me a speech that I'll never forget.
Speaker 5: That's gonna stick in my head for prior the rest of my life, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And shout out to my dude for for for putting, you know, making me away everything. And hey, I did it for the fans. I definitely did it for the family.
Speaker 1: You can tell those stage every time they show you, every time that camera flashes on you, you would tell you you did.
Speaker 5: It was it was, it was.
Speaker 4: It was a love affair for people don't know what I went through to just get my my people together before the left, you know, you know, just ex no limit out, just to get my people together, you know, and just to see.
Speaker 3: Them doing as money as your people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not saying that, I'm not saying that I ushered at all because by Man really curated this whole thing to do, to do that. He really it was on him to do that. It was it was his call. I didn't even show a bird, got no money for that. He really just wanted to do that. And people don't know that. They always throwing him under the bus, right, He really wanted to do this ship, you know what I'm saying. Him and Pep and they really wanted to do it. So they made the ship happen because I was on that kick, so P and Bird he didn't happened, please, And my thing was, man, it ain't gonna be right with our Wayne. And I know we got an advantage. We have Nicki Minaj and Break and all them there. And I felt like, you know, no mystical in that that's an advantage.
Speaker 1: But I'll tell you that she gotta have Wayne and Drake will all due respect to them. They looked at us like the later young money.
Speaker 5: Almost cash money.
Speaker 1: Still that's what I said, you you're fighting a battle that I was like, whatever earlier.
Speaker 3: That's on the side.
Speaker 9: I'm on.
Speaker 3: I'm on your side. They told me, They told me, They told me over and told me.
Speaker 1: The cash money against no limit at that only Increase was on stage with us.
Speaker 5: They had a lot of they got a lot of people.
Speaker 3: I mean, just get Injurested, I'm into the ship, deeple, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 4: It wasn't Cali on cash money mm hmm, DJ Cally DJ College.
Speaker 3: That's yeah.
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 3: He should have been there let me go even.
Speaker 5: For don't make me just talk about them. It could have it could have went.
Speaker 4: Hey, why hey why, It could have went a whole another way, you know, like and I feel like if if all the cash money, all this present, and you know what I mean, like, yeah, I think, I think so, I think so.
Speaker 3: That might have been cheating at a point. Though no it's not.
Speaker 10: That's that's a crazy you.
Speaker 5: Snoop.
Speaker 11: Snoop came later the original sense.
Speaker 5: He's coming, bro.
Speaker 4: Now what I can say a disadvantage to.
Speaker 5: Them was, you know, no mystical, no murder.
Speaker 3: That's a man.
Speaker 4: I ain't taking those shots to see murder because that's a big, a big al but or mystical. But y'all do y'all know how misical is ho State before you he was on tour with me, like, bro, Michigal is a monster, Like yeah, but think about the songs he could have sung.
Speaker 5: He could have brought Ludacris.
Speaker 4: Out with him. Damn yeah, they could have win. They could have been That's why I want to do it again. Did y'all rehearse no, no, no, many many many and uh KLC curated the whole show.
Speaker 3: That's why it wasn't.
Speaker 5: Truthfully, I don't know if they were surprised, but I was surprised. I don't even know if you if you, if you look.
Speaker 4: At it, I didn't know I was going first, and I ain't know how I was what I.
Speaker 5: Was saying.
Speaker 3: That first, who went first?
Speaker 5: I didn't even care, truthfully, I care, and they had you.
Speaker 3: They cut the time short. It seemed like they started telling y'all to do the one verse thing.
Speaker 6: They did the whole the whole drummer snoop, and then yeah we did.
Speaker 4: We did the I mean when I got when I did Project check, I extended it out too, so they had to get they one back right, So it's.
Speaker 5: Like people don't look at it.
Speaker 4: They did have one song extended, but we did have one too that was extended, so we did the same thing.
Speaker 5: Basically.
Speaker 3: It sounds like the next time y'all do this is gonna be like a festival. It's gonna be a whole day.
Speaker 5: New Orleans really wanted, man, I'm.
Speaker 6: Telling you, because if you bring it all the extra people in, that's gonna be a crazy show.
Speaker 4: If everybody could push the egos aside and don't make it about us and make it about the fans.
Speaker 5: I feel like New Orleans would be a prime Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Always feel like queens to do something like that. The fact is you already got the advantage of us. You already did diverses that is, and Queens is just thought.
Speaker 3: No, yall got keep talking, keep talking, keep talking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this guy nothing about that.
Speaker 1: But you remember you remember me, me and you in the city, you on the tour bus.
Speaker 3: I believe Sea long.
Speaker 5: You're talking about.
Speaker 1: I went to Yeah, but not only that, there's another time, but you I went back.
Speaker 5: He was like, man, you can't.
Speaker 3: That's what my man. Come on, okay, you want.
Speaker 1: But that was the first time. Now, okay, hold on, you know what. I'm gonna get back to that story. Get back to that story. Yes, come on, I'm getting hip. I'm getting hip.
Speaker 3: H d M makes a.
Speaker 5: Biggie both man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm a biggie fan like mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Rick Roster trick Daddy, trick daddy. All right, Tu Live.
Speaker 6: Crew E p M D two Live Crew Rock Him or Karis one, Rock Hem, Doctor Dre or DJ Premieer.
Speaker 5: Doctor Dre.
Speaker 3: You had to think about that for a second.
Speaker 4: Premier, My dude, it's not sometimes in the personal part.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, Big Punter, big L, big L shounds of massive doing this Big L project coming yeah, man, yeah, and rest in peace of both Big Punter, big L.
Speaker 4: I love was one of the man to too soon, too soon, and then he.
Speaker 3: Was supposed to sign a rock and Feller would have big.
Speaker 4: Big punt to man like monster to you know, shout out to my body cross that's right, that's right, sweet Yeah, who's so man too great?
Speaker 3: Slick Ricord coolie rap.
Speaker 5: Well cool. You're gonna kill me about for saying this, slick Rick, I can see you.
Speaker 6: I don't know why you said, right, you would cool you wrap on the track would be crazy.
Speaker 5: Oh but I love flick Rick before.
Speaker 4: See it's the verage when you do that flick Rick when I'm thinking about child Story and at the first album. I'm thinking about that first album that first night.
Speaker 3: And his old swag is crazy.
Speaker 5: He kilty, bro. This was the moment I fear. So I listened to the whole album so I might say some ship you never heard. Yeah, I was a whole.
Speaker 3: I don't really trying to meet slick Rick.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, you know what I'm saying that symphony, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: All right, last one, the last one, the last one. Then we get back to the interview.
Speaker 1: Loyalty or respect both, that's that's that's what I'm talking.
Speaker 4: You can't separate them, so that's kind of I think you should get the same answer every time.
Speaker 3: What people get, they get stupid ship, they have reasons.
Speaker 5: Well both, that's what we wouldn't want both, they go together.
Speaker 3: So let me let me let me ask you.
Speaker 5: Right, you like y'all.
Speaker 1: Because as an artist, right, I know that you could put me anywhere. At least I got one record anywhere. Right, it's going to work. You have a here that not only it works every man, you turn people into different people.
Speaker 3: You're you're talking about you know I'm talking.
Speaker 5: You're talking about family members.
Speaker 1: And listen, man, I've been the barbecues, been embarrassed minute. Yeah, yeah, man, at this point in people's lives.
Speaker 3: Ye, well, man, I love.
Speaker 4: I see it, but I see family members look at the ain't season and Grandma say, man, nobody ain't think.
Speaker 5: This is a picture. Doog, he's a picture.
Speaker 3: Put you pull the record up back. Then you ain't got excuse for your equipment. You wasn't on point.
Speaker 5: Don't let him do you that?
Speaker 12: No, God watching that's the person a joke.
Speaker 3: You can't play it to do it a loud.
Speaker 1: You can't play it to your phone on your phone kree kareem, wake up?
Speaker 3: I do hey, get you round. I'm doing you know, our challenge who saying boat? I'll just let you know. I mean, I think by the time you guys play this, we're gonna be.
Speaker 1: Doing with the challenge whose same boat? Because you know, just just say you know and we got footage and low. This is not my first time.
Speaker 5: I'm saying. If you think that you that fast, not at all.
Speaker 3: I don't think that at all.
Speaker 5: I'm talking seven miles.
Speaker 1: I will smunk whose Oh okay, seven miles right now, right now, he got.
Speaker 3: Me the first third. He's asked you, but you're this year. I'm gonna keep going, okay, I'm gonna get that.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna wait with you saying you're still my nigga.
Speaker 5: Don't know what you're saying that you still my nig I don't want to take this ship.
Speaker 1: Nothing that I'm I'm taking you saying yeah, yeah, what we did.
Speaker 5: You know that I was family Day in the park whom we did back did the videos.
Speaker 3: It feels like family. Then in the.
Speaker 5: We picked the best day of the year to shoot that video. Honestly we did.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 1: We had defference to the making of the song like Walkway was crazy though, because I heard this is.
Speaker 3: The third time you recorded it?
Speaker 5: What yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah song Yeah.
Speaker 4: So me and Maney, me and many had recorded this song twice. So what Manny kept doing was every time I changed the lyrics, he.
Speaker 5: Would change the beat. I changed something.
Speaker 4: I'm like, damn that ship don't song like I'm rapping to that?
Speaker 5: You know what? You know what I'm talking about. You, I know you get that post.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, bro, So we get the Nashville and Universal said that I'm gott to be turned in Monday. It's Friday night. That's how our last shot at this motherfucker. He said, Man, I'm I'm gonna pay you back and ass up, I know you're gonna make some changes. Now, Now he got the.
Speaker 3: That was in the original versions that went on.
Speaker 7: None of the second version you heard on the third versus the third verse.
Speaker 5: So now you got music.
Speaker 6: On the.
Speaker 3: Have no news.
Speaker 5: It was just.
Speaker 4: The whole while, and it wasn't it wasn't so fast. It was slow.
Speaker 5: He was like, nah, it wasn't. It wasn't. He said, I had to speed it up.
Speaker 4: It wasn't a song right at that tempo. So he changed, man, because he knew I was gonna change it once. He was like, I knew you're gonna change it, so I'm in the bitch. The only thing I kept was back that ass up. That was the same.
Speaker 5: That was always like that. We didn't have to change that.
Speaker 4: But the verses by me running out of the time. You say, look, we got to do this song, and like two more songs and we gotta turn them in. I'm like, how much studio time got tonight? You said, man, you got like our Yeah?
Speaker 5: Alright, damn.
Speaker 4: So now I got it through three new verses to this beat because the ship that I got on there don't.
Speaker 5: Match it at all. I picked one word.
Speaker 4: That's how the yes shit came about, because I'm like, fucking I'm just gonna just pick one fucking word, and I'm running with this bitch. That's how yeah it came in. Everything going in with yeah. No matter what I say, everything gonna in with that word. And man it came in and she said sounded like a poem, bron but they bitch sound goods. When I did it, man, it came down, I said, Man, I don't know, he said, But he said, Juel ain't gonna lie. The ship sound good. Just keep that yeah, ship going. Don't do nothing else because I was gonna change it.
Speaker 5: He said, keep that ship.
Speaker 4: Going, bro, and I kept going through the whole song. That's how it came about.
Speaker 6: Wow, did you feel when you finally finished it?
Speaker 3: Did you feel this was a hit?
Speaker 5: I did?
Speaker 4: I did, but I didn't know it was gonna be a single.
Speaker 3: Did you say?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: He said, it feels like a porn you.
Speaker 4: Know, he say, a poem, a poem, no fun, except I'm from New Orleans.
Speaker 5: We say.
Speaker 3: Here like, wait a minute, Nigga just said, he said, it's like a but you're like, it makes sense.
Speaker 5: Help me. I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's no help, but let me ask you something because this is this is something that's that's that's real. Like New Orleans and New York we have something very similar. Our accents is just for our people, right, that's it. Like if you see it to someone else, put to a New Orleans accent, they'll be like, I know, You're from New Orleans, a New Yorker. It's very annoying to anybody else's not from New Yorker. How do you navigate in the whole America?
Speaker 5: I don't. I can't. I can't.
Speaker 4: It's one of them things what is impossible to do?
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: People always miss me, like, man, what you saying? It like you just start to say.
Speaker 5: It, pawn, but.
Speaker 3: You didn't understand.
Speaker 4: But I'm not mad at you because I know where I'm from, and I know how was it so with somebody from the waters? Would he would have caught every last say you see you used to be correct.
Speaker 5: Englishman, professor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't appreciate how you did.
Speaker 1: Take action.
Speaker 4: Now, but real talk, man, we we we we love our culture and we accept the fact that we are different and we talk different, and I think that's what makes us who we are. People love New Ones because you can. It's the big easy baby. You can come to this motherfucker.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's not a history.
Speaker 4: You're the only real twenty four hour city in America. Don't let nobody lie to me and tell you no different. And it's a bunch of reasons why I need to hear this all right.
Speaker 5: The main reason is o.
Speaker 4: Our liquor stores don't close our gap. We sell alcohol at our gas stations.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 5: You can walk out the club and walk out on the street with it with your drink and going in another clubs coming in there.
Speaker 3: Miami stopped doing that a long time ago.
Speaker 5: And we sell alcohol on Sunday. We don't have a time. Who said who's alcohol.
Speaker 3: Twenty four hours a day?
Speaker 5: Nobody said alcohol twenty four hours a day.
Speaker 3: Who's making these laws?
Speaker 5: We have what you're calling Napoleon laws.
Speaker 3: If you want to learn, yeh, go look at it.
Speaker 5: Go look it up.
Speaker 4: But we're the only real twenty four I'd be ready to argue with these motherfuckers. I'd be like, ain't say twenty We are the only twenty four hours city.
Speaker 6: This is one of the first cities that's really multicultural in the United States besides New York maybe, but really like with the French back of the day and the Spaniards took it over.
Speaker 4: Man, you don't want me to go into Jingler feed in the real history religion I teach you about America. Were one of the first cities in America. Yes, so there's a.
Speaker 1: Lot of a lot of history the Fresh Quarters because Christians out there.
Speaker 4: Fucking it's a lot I could teach you by the I mean there's a lot more than that. Yeah, I mean, French Father was built by the Italians.
Speaker 10: And I'm telling you, multi coach man, that's why.
Speaker 3: Move did we take a shot to that or.
Speaker 5: Take a shot to that?
Speaker 1: Because God damn goddamn Julie knew his coaching. Oh man, so my soldier slips man, my mom tupac m hmm.
Speaker 4: My brother, uh, like we we when we started, you know, when he did his first album and stuff. You know, I'll never forget me asking Miss Lindn to let him go with me to the studio to buy my dog tea house.
Speaker 5: I said, Man, he really rapped me. She said, he really rapped me. I said she. You know, I was already like a little celebrity.
Speaker 4: But you know, he different with her, right because she knew who I was and stuff like that already, right, And I'm a little from the hood that she come from, you know what I'm saying. And I'm telling that her son got it, like nah, he got it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But he got to.
Speaker 4: The point to where I knew he could make it now I had I had like got my start him because I was writing songs for his cat named d J Jimmy.
Speaker 5: They had the whole way, they had thing going on down there.
Speaker 4: So I got him like Bounce music cut. I had a song called Bounce for the Juvenile. That was my first record. It was on his album that put me in the game a little bit right, well, Slim Slim first couple of songs was the whole camoufloges things him. That's where it came from him.
Speaker 5: I'm bad with the years, man.
Speaker 4: I want to say early nineties, so like ninety three, ninety four, like early nineties, you know what I'm saying. He had a song called Magnolia Soldier. He said my name on it, I'm a soldier.
Speaker 3: I was slim.
Speaker 4: His name was a Magnolia Slim, telling me, God, what pete. Then he changed his name of soldier Slim. I'm saying, but he was a maximum slims So.
Speaker 6: He's the one that brought all that camouflage stuff to the no Limit.
Speaker 3: And all that.
Speaker 5: See, that's the part I get. I get.
Speaker 3: The whole military this long.
Speaker 5: Before the tank.
Speaker 4: The stuff I'm talking about is long before the tank like Slim Ben Magnolia Slim, don't don't, don't get it confused. This whole camouflage ship started from him and no direspect to pe and everything.
Speaker 5: But p good tell you it, gonna tell you the same exact you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Magnolia Slim started this whole camouflage ship the first song.
Speaker 5: I'm on it.
Speaker 4: He shot me out on it and I'm the one paid for him to get the demo done. I did it, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, so that's why you see me rocking camouflags. I'm faithfully and this our color. Yeah, this this our color right here, fam is what we will. We will soldiery box to bowls and camouflage rags and T shirts.
Speaker 5: Long befo, I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I knew that's what we got, but continue that's that's interesting.
Speaker 4: No disrespect to nobody else, But this is my hood ship, man, this this this this ship me And then in my heart, I don't like when people get this ship miscro screw Like when you know anything else, I take on the shin, but that one in particular because of my little boy ain't here to talk to talking ship. I'm gonna talk about I'm gonna talking ship for him. Ain't no nigga take that from him. He started that ship. No niggas gonna take that from him ever. Yeah, that's why, that's why.
Speaker 6: What do you think about you being respected as a as a true MC? Do you feel like you get the due respect? Because I think you one of the lyrics.
Speaker 3: He gets the respect.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say now, I do really did you feel you got it back then? I didn't.
Speaker 4: I had to fight for it, But who didn't in this southber I remember a key word my dog Man Andre three thousand, when I think one of the greatest raps ever.
Speaker 3: Your niggas can't get over that ship.
Speaker 5: Let us have that.
Speaker 3: We want to say something.
Speaker 5: Back then.
Speaker 3: When somebody else comes to you like you see you.
Speaker 5: Get killing.
Speaker 1: I talked on this nigga album, Nigga First Call. Don't let me get your flowers. Let me get your flower, let me tell you something, all right. That's that was the part of the meeting that I didn't keep going. When the port Rican girl told me, she was like, Yo, you you're wilding out pour cash money?
Speaker 3: Je be that nigga. I'm looking I'm listening. It wasn't even hard. What do you remember the year it was so had to be ninety seven.
Speaker 1: The actual that was saying the soldier wragur he' right and and I'm like and they played me Julie and I'm like, oh, that dude right there, whatever, and I want to big up bird Man. This bird Man test to me immediately it was like, you know, whatever number it was, it was like, I want this number.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, ship, yeah, let's get it. Went to people.
Speaker 1: They did it, and then he looked at me and then you you me and you worked but then and we connected a me like like like I was like, damn yo. I was like, this is this is the same as why I was like, I haven't drinking in weeks, by the way, just so you know, I'm drinking because of you, because I'm like, this is this. This is actually a person that I consider a real friend, a real person in the industry. Never fronted on me, always kept it real with me, but let me break it down.
Speaker 3: So so we did it.
Speaker 1: It was just me and you, and then on Melburn Flint album, I was like, you know what, I don't want to use I want to use the remix, right. So it was just me and you at first, and then Bird came to me and he asked me, he said, can you put my son.
Speaker 5: On the record?
Speaker 3: And I did not know it was a little Wayne.
Speaker 4: We always said we was just the crazy part about the Wayne part. Every time I got asked the question, it was like, how you think a rap gonna be in the future, And we used to always say, this is the future.
Speaker 3: Y'all always said that. They used to look at us like the little kid.
Speaker 4: I said, listen, bro, y'all don't even know what we're stopping him from doing. Y'all don't even know what we're stopping brou If you can hear the ship that he really want to say that we're saying. You can't say that, Bro, I can't say that. Bro, you got these kids following me. You say that ship right there? We ruined, you know what I'm saying. So Wayne with Wayne Ben monstrous Ben. We both was practicing the art of not writing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we was.
Speaker 4: We was like, was all on that same kick. I'm on that kick now we was. We've been on that kick. But I'm telling you he was on the mastering and ship. He just wanted to be better than everybody who did it.
Speaker 13: And he did.
Speaker 5: I was like, listen.
Speaker 1: I was like, Studio Julie and bird Man told me, listen, put this kid on the record, Little Wind.
Speaker 3: And he didn't know who Little Wing was the time. No, I don't know who he was. You don't know who he was not.
Speaker 5: I only knew who he was.
Speaker 3: I said, only I was because he was like the lead. Well, I mean, I remember. The thing is is that you came to Miami were dealing with each other already. He came excited. He's like, yo, I'm the only one the guy tracks money on the record.
Speaker 1: He used the prop because you know why he dropped it first.
Speaker 5: I worked with your first one was the first one.
Speaker 3: You were the first one.
Speaker 5: First of all. Shout out to James. We didn't even ask him to get on the red.
Speaker 3: He was like a jumped on the relationships I was doing it. I was like I was with them. Nigga was like your watch from your niggas again like a Martinez.
Speaker 1: I was like, what do you want toiggas want to be hull and they're like they're like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Listen and y'all were killing so when he came down here, he was like, ya, this is my homegirl just did an interview. Was that my folks too? I kept going on the radio and I kept saying ham and she kept saying. She was like, you know, are you have to rets like, because I was like, what do you want to phuh?
Speaker 1: Because I can't understand how much I was blown away. I'm like, you can actually look this up somewhere.
Speaker 5: She said yeah, I believe so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they don't look it crazy. I looked it crazy. Then two weeks later, Hall drops and it's number one in New York. Hole is already on point.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't want to claim no ship. I don't want to I don't want no beef.
Speaker 5: invY bro it gave it the whole end.
Speaker 4: I think he was one broke the record to me, Envy like nobody. Were the two young niggas and we bumped heads and Amy was already and he knew what he was. The young cats was on it, young Go, the younger cat he was.
Speaker 5: That was like his his ship. That was his trigger song for his partisan ship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Amy was on it and he was like telling. He was telling Flex like, listen, bro, this is the hottest record. I'm telling him, play this Ship telling you. And that's how Flex got on the flex A was saying, I see you cast when.
Speaker 5: I see your niggas, I see our niggas called us down there and ship you know what I'm saying. But we was already like we told him like, hey, but you don't even understand who we are, right, like, just go look us up.
Speaker 4: That was social media was popping in those days like it is now because because then you would see the craze that we had.
Speaker 5: But we couldn't do nothing. We couldn't go noh live you will.
Speaker 1: So all right, So one time I come, I come to your your tour bus. Believe fifty tony Yeah I'm leaving. Yeah yeah yeah, fifty tony years is coming on in to a bus. I'll say, what's up to them? I just did a record with fifty Yeah, but you I was like, how the fuck do you know about fifty?
Speaker 5: Okay? Ah? Crazy? Right? So shot money Excel and my guy who kid? Who kid was my DJ hm.
Speaker 3: Ship yo Yeah, Queen's chain man, Yeah, a lot of queens.
Speaker 5: Ship Man who kids My dude, what's my guy? He was doing the mixtapes and Ship and he was sucking with.
Speaker 4: Him real hard, and he was like, man, I fuck with fifty niggas out of the nigga out of that he said. Man.
Speaker 5: I was like, you're talking about the nigga made this record by robbing me? And Ship said, now you gotta meet him.
Speaker 4: But it it wasn't on that kick. It was was on some comedy ship. But niggas took the ship away. I was like, meets fifty. You know what I'm saying through Shaman the x L and I started listening to fifty music and this is when the heat is going on. Nobody ain't really fucking with him that I got the tour bus with the studio on him. You remember that I'm not one of the first motherfuckers in the game. I need I need my problems for that too, because I'm on the first. So a lot of yeah, so a lot of niggas was was was like damning juve got a studio bus.
Speaker 5: So I told the nigga shot, I said, bring him over here.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 5: They showed up with with with Lloyd.
Speaker 4: Banks and uh Tony and we in that it's just instantly we click clack. So we started doing mixtaptions together, doing music together. And I tell I tell Sean, like, bro, I got a good relationship with Eminem. I'm like, man, this nigga doing. Yeah, I'm like, nigga, this Ship, this nigga doing works great with the Eminem doing. Eminem got his own thing popping now, but he's labeling Ship. I'm like, let's go to the video shoot cause I was up there in New York.
Speaker 5: Have to go.
Speaker 4: He invited me into the video shoot for the water Worlds with D twelve. So I get up there and Ship. I say, I'm gonna bang you over there, but you got to talk for yourself. And wait a minute, shot money Excel.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so you said you said to show money sl he has to talk for hisself.
Speaker 5: I say, you gotta talk for yourself. I'm gonna bring you, I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Get you in front of him, but you gotta talk for yourself because I don't want the ship to get weird, you know what I'm saying. But him already was on fifty. As soon as he said he was like, he was on him, and I was like, damn.
Speaker 5: So it went out another way, and he was like, yeah, give him them swap numbers and ship and after that the ship happened.
Speaker 4: That's why I was fifty road of his book. He give me my promise, you know what I'm saying, But oh, get your brother give me. I always tell people about that par like you give me props with fifty when fifty see me always showed me love, bro, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: We gotta be that. Yeah, yeah she almost wasn't you almost doing a nothing from it?
Speaker 4: I wanted to see dude to get on. I feel like he he was you know what I'm saying, doing his music thing. He was showing me and my people love.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, bringing us all around York and ship, showing us love. I want to show love back.
Speaker 6: But wasn't there a situation where you were gonna do a gun a deal as well?
Speaker 4: Or no?
Speaker 5: No, I was never there.
Speaker 3: It was just showing how close you guys were, just because y'all were working a lot.
Speaker 4: With fifty went on his first two I was out there with him. I was going like showing him the ropes, like showing introducing him to my people across country and ship. I ain't go everywhere with him, but we started on the East coast, going down to the South and ship I introduced him to a lot of people.
Speaker 3: So how did you connect me? And one of them about because I wanted to ask that, but I want to go back with them, like how did you and m connect him?
Speaker 4: Since when when when cash money popped off? When we first popped off him, man like always showed me loved by hum you always like tell me like that, Bro, That's like always.
Speaker 5: Every time something when he was he showed me love.
Speaker 4: Because you remember they was the they was the big dogs when we came in, and they was like they were cats. So when we came in the game, you know, you you would think somebody like that would act weird towards somebody knew.
Speaker 5: But he didn't.
Speaker 4: He really like put his on round my neck and was like telling me like, nah, man, what you're doing is good, encouraged me on what I was doing.
Speaker 3: Was always and Detroit regionally they like everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but him was always a good dude to me.
Speaker 4: But I ain't never really honestly, Bro and the music in the strain, I don't have too many bad rooms with other artists. Nobody ain't never because I be real with it and catch on like you were. Like, you know, man, when you meet me and you see how I'm rocking and I'm rolling, it's gonna be hard for you.
Speaker 5: Now, fucking you know what I'm saying. You're gonna unless you take nigga and I understand it.
Speaker 4: But if you straight down and there or man, you fuck me, you don't understand you.
Speaker 3: I'm trying what leads me to question, right.
Speaker 1: I believe I see you on Blad TV and Bla ask you because that's one of the people that I did.
Speaker 3: Meet on the bus with you. Yeah, yeah, and I believe he was like he was flat.
Speaker 1: I don't ask me no ship like that. Yeah, And so I don't understand what happened with you.
Speaker 4: And when you do something, when you do the ship he did some big ship and somebody say some fake as ship about somebody that you really love and you know it's fake and you don't come up all right, if somebody you got love for, it's your friend.
Speaker 5: And this this is your nigga. He comes back and tell you, man, this nigga said all this fake as about you. How you're gonna feel about him?
Speaker 3: So what you did while you were saying that to you. Yeah, why you ain't coming to my.
Speaker 5: Defense, nigg that's what that is. Okay. You know what I'm saying, Nigga, some sake something.
Speaker 3: My because you're cool, right you brother in New York about.
Speaker 4: My wife, and you don't come out in my defense and say, because you know this shit fucked up and you know some fake ship, you don't come out of knock it down. Nigga, you're a fake ass nigger there. Wow, that ain't nothing you ever say to me.
Speaker 5: Niggas. I don't play that game. I don't play that game.
Speaker 3: I don't because that's that's that's why I first met him.
Speaker 4: Then when you get with fifty, the first opportunity you get with them, man, have a first in conversation with him. You say, Julie tried trying to take your artists from me. I'm trying to take Lord Banks from me.
Speaker 5: That's what.
Speaker 4: That's a picture he painted, damn. So you know that's some snake shipped to me like man for what nigga ain't even a position to take a nigga. That's how I fike that look like, I ain't even in a position to take this.
Speaker 5: Nigga artist book. You want to you want to do the.
Speaker 3: Very very beginning.
Speaker 5: That's what happened. That's what really happened, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And do learn the truth about that ship and came back and like, man, my bad, bro, I ain't this nigga was I found out who this nigga really is.
Speaker 5: You know, I don't come my tongue on ship the facts. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about the hat real quick.
Speaker 5: What is that? The three? That's the third wards where I'm from?
Speaker 3: Goddamn right, this look.
Speaker 5: Like New Orleans? My dog?
Speaker 3: Who made that? Do you want to challenge this?
Speaker 4: Shout out to my guy man hatremony handing down, bro, because they.
Speaker 5: Be charging them. Put you on it. Yeah, shout shout out to my wife because my wife young. But this is somebody from New Orleans, right, somebody from New Orleans. You live in Atland and got his own company.
Speaker 4: Shout out to hair some money, make all these crazy hairds something shot.
Speaker 5: He's trying to get me sucked up.
Speaker 3: He's trying.
Speaker 1: I'm celebrating Jubie because you know why the world is better when juveniles. It is though it is though I ain't gonna lie. Looking at you on versus and seeing that smile and seeing you walking through the stage, you felt so comfortable.
Speaker 3: It made me comfortable. Yeah, I would cut.
Speaker 1: I was looking and I was like, damn, I know this nigga isn't and that's that's that nigga behind him is is a murderer.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's kind of I looked at the stage, nigga, it was a kind of a lot of foul niggas the ypothetically, I know everybody, I relaxed, but I know, I know that's a that I was like, I know who he is. Yeah, he don't belong. They're gonna show up.
Speaker 5: You know you can't. You can't deny.
Speaker 4: I mean, who's the city they didn't play play a big part in us being that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what's my man name? From No Limit? When when he took his shirt off, I was like, she got but he is a real deal man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know any nigga over fifty taking his shirt off with that confidence.
Speaker 3: Part of that movement though about it, about about.
Speaker 4: It, by the show, movies, the movies and everything. I'll be sure at one point that's how you know that he didn't know what was going on. He didn't know what was going on. He knew what was going on.
Speaker 3: He was like, yeah, look at the tank, look at it like that was real.
Speaker 5: That was real.
Speaker 3: New Orleans niggas. Youiggas is crazy man.
Speaker 9: Trying to.
Speaker 3: You making sit on the back, cutting it up.
Speaker 5: Now I'm caught on you. You're making up ship the break.
Speaker 3: Hey, let's drinking that lady.
Speaker 1: But he wants to have you know know not because nobody New Orleans has helped me down and I never had the footage.
Speaker 3: I never had. God no, because we don't need that.
Speaker 5: You're right.
Speaker 1: They show me so much love and like it's not that much documented, you know what I'm saying that sol.
Speaker 3: He did pray. I'm telling y'all. He praised y'all when y'all did the.
Speaker 6: Record and he came to Miamie you make some of the records out here.
Speaker 3: We connected and he was like, y'all, I got with cash money.
Speaker 1: He was so excited about it. Let me tell you something, God bless me one more time. I'm gonna say it one time because whole might text me and it's uncomfortable. I was the one raising cash money first, me one man percent. That's why to this day bird Man say, hey, Nigga, you don't got no charge for me, just get the artist yourself. So if I get Nigga, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Fun Drake, I'm good. I just gotta find myself, just like that.
Speaker 5: I did. You got himself? What then I could do for that?
Speaker 3: So let me tell you how like cash money? What's that ship called?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 3: I'm like honorary cash all right?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: So I was the person that I.
Speaker 1: Worked with Julie Boom and I was like, you know what, I kept going to New Orleans. I was like, I want the whole crew. So let's put the whole crew.
Speaker 5: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: And that's when he presented me with the Wayne. He was like, yo, I knew b G was now Wayne, get the Wayne.
Speaker 5: Crazy.
Speaker 3: I didn't get the wing. I didn't my way. He's not he's not telling the truth.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you that he really was only interested in me.
Speaker 5: He didn't want to nobody else.
Speaker 1: He's like, man, Man came to me and said said, I said, I want to fuck with the crew after and he said, but with him first.
Speaker 3: And he looked at Wayne and I said the fuck you know, little very big.
Speaker 10: What I'm saying, I'm telling you, man, that's that nigga dogs the way you said the story that he ahead holding him back, I'm telling him.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: I say, Bro, you're trying to look out for you, telling you facts we created. No, not just that, but in the studio and the studio, me and Wayne, we was doing a lot of ship at the time because and Turk was in a little trouble.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It was in and out, so they couldn't they couldn't do as much as we could do in the studio. Not saying that they weren't great in the studio that time. It was in and out, that motherfucker. So they weren't available.
Speaker 5: So we was the two. And that's what Berryman was trying to tell him. I was like, bro, listen to.
Speaker 3: But I listened, and I said fuck it, and was waiting around that time.
Speaker 1: You think how old was he seventeen seventeen, Yeah, about seventy seventeen.
Speaker 3: So you just sound like as a jit like this, you know what, But I was just like, you know what, I just listened. I felt like God was bringing me to New.
Speaker 5: All that studio.
Speaker 4: You realize his mouth distance from the microphone been greatlet yes, I can remember him. I can literally remember him, meaning either too closed or too far away. Then he started realizing, for this kind of song, I'm gonna be right here for this type of song.
Speaker 5: And then it became natural. And then he started like clowning because he started realizing, if.
Speaker 4: I saying, if I get right here in his bitch, I'm sound like this. If I'm right here, almost sounding like that, I don't even care what the engineer doing.
Speaker 5: Nothing, I'm gonna make my shit so different. That's what I was on.
Speaker 4: I was on, I don't kill the engineer. Is the way I'm say it and the way I'm gonna sound don't matter what they do. They can't change it. I mean, they can't change it, bro, And I'm gonna wrap on up.
Speaker 5: The dots never gonna be on the beat. So you can't be chopping.
Speaker 4: Somebody can't me you know right now how they can chop a hook out and ship I wrapped. You couldn't chop that way because I'm gonna be behind the purpose.
Speaker 3: They can't pup with his brun.
Speaker 5: You can't touch it up. I love that.
Speaker 3: I knew that I knew that I could hear it.
Speaker 5: I got that off.
Speaker 3: You can't duplicate that ship at all. Never, that's my what what? You can't do that at all?
Speaker 5: Never that at all?
Speaker 3: You could? You could, you could remake it. You can't do blat That makes some sense a lot of take a shot, shot, take it up.
Speaker 5: He can't hold his water shop.
Speaker 3: I got.
Speaker 5: I killed one of the drink champion. Now y'all got to give it up.
Speaker 1: But I want to I notice the cliche type of question, but I would like to ask you, do y'all realize how much change hip hop?
Speaker 4: That's one of the hardest questions to answer because I've got something a fan, only a fan can answer.
Speaker 5: But I'm gonna say this.
Speaker 4: And right now, in this time and day, I realized a little bit because when I see cats like take the little things on my lyrics and put them in their.
Speaker 5: Songs and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Everybody makes your records little baby future.
Speaker 5: I mean, but they don't remix the whole songs, but.
Speaker 3: It'd be something in the in the cases you know they got it from you.
Speaker 4: I be like, damn, when he said, uh, don't be running from me. I got very hunt whatever you say on that that flu that's my ship. That's back an answer, that's like the it's some of these things these cats be doing.
Speaker 5: It sound like my shit, and I love it. Keep on doing it. I ain't gonna be mad at it. I ain't putting God.
Speaker 3: Is it whether you regret from music?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, not knowing the business in the beginning, not knowing that part.
Speaker 4: I think that's what every last one of us regret, right Like, I think that's that's being honest, as honest as I could be.
Speaker 5: Just not understanding the.
Speaker 4: Business side, knowing who to talk to or what people that I need to put in those places to understand, you know what I mean, like what I'm getting or what I'm working, knowing what my work is. I ain't learned that ship till later.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: A lot of artists still have yet to know what that is, right, Yeah, So that's that was my biggest I was the animal in the room for me, man.
Speaker 5: It really was.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let's know your clap? Where's whack and Skip?
Speaker 4: And I talked to Skip yesterday? Me and why on me and Whack or he over there? I ain't gonna speak on him. I want to say no, negative stuff.
Speaker 3: It was the name of the crew you t P T T.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna say rest in peace to uh skips mom missus John.
Speaker 5: She passed day before Yesterdair oh Man.
Speaker 4: So you know what I'm saying, spoke to him this Morning's still my brother and we're still close.
Speaker 5: We're still real tight, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's a big thing about New Orleans, like, right, not only it being the murder capitol, right, but like even your masoleums is the ball.
Speaker 3: Well they can't put him because of the water underground.
Speaker 5: Because of the water, because we've been a low sea level. Yeah. Yeah, that's some more weird ship, ain't it.
Speaker 4: At the same time, you know, I think everybody in the coastal area is across country.
Speaker 3: Yeah here too, yeah yeah, what same thing here the basements here?
Speaker 4: Oh ship, Yeah, we can't do it awkward first under Yeah, Futo, the water.
Speaker 3: That's what you shot for that, right, not I mean not not shotworthy, shot shot.
Speaker 5: He's trying to watch it, this ship.
Speaker 3: Shot worthy ship when you okay, now you was a kid, right, what's the first rap record you hear?
Speaker 4: The first wrap record I heard? Uh, I'm gonna say furious. Start Melly Mail. It's like a junk of some time and make them wander high.
Speaker 3: And when you where you hooked like a motherfucker, like.
Speaker 5: Who come up? You got out?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Now you know you know.
Speaker 3: That's hard. That's hard. And then after you hear that record, right.
Speaker 5: I like Melly Mail so much. I didn't like Curtis Blue because see when the fun he's still in it.
Speaker 8: Was.
Speaker 4: I liked basketball, but I come into basket.
Speaker 3: That's the wrong, that's right, that's right, we're playing.
Speaker 5: That's in the beginning.
Speaker 6: So then after you hear that in your hooks, who do you think are the MC's influenced you?
Speaker 5: And after that mother fucking cool j Ladies love Cool James.
Speaker 4: Because Lesend and Lesard that mother came out and changed everything running.
Speaker 5: Them CEE did they thing. But l LL was more like my era. L LL know what I'm saying. And after LLL it was rock campon n W A Scott Fish. I was on the same trail. I played it much everybody.
Speaker 3: Else right right, the whole hip hop world? Yeah right, what are you calling?
Speaker 4: You got the same list my fun? He got the same list. What what you what your listeners? Who your rap list is from the beginning. My rap list is who you like from the beginning, Go Whitler, Glory, Glory, talking about right now my bad I say it from the beginning.
Speaker 3: From the beginning, l L That's what I'm trying to trying to He's on the cruise ship.
Speaker 5: Just said them all, how you know all that ship forgot that part. Nay, phones ain't working.
Speaker 13: No, we on that my bad bruise ship. I fly into the ship, I will send you off. Want drive over, I fun. I'm not flopping with you bad.
Speaker 5: They gave me five, so they gave me five more.
Speaker 3: It's not he said, I ain't flowing with you. Let me tell you that's that's good enough.
Speaker 5: She good, She's good. She tried.
Speaker 3: So uh oh, ship bounce back my ship. So about that.
Speaker 4: See when we did bounce back, that was at a time where I was kind of like separated from cash money, so I.
Speaker 5: Wanted to do my own thing.
Speaker 3: But after a little bit, huh, it was kind of like you didn't fuck with them.
Speaker 4: A little bit because it was it was after it was the beef over the contract ship. I was trying to I mean, I was, I wanted that money, but at the same time. The song kind of like personified what I was going through in my life because everything had just started back over.
Speaker 5: I went had we said it all over on everything. You know what I'm saying. It was just a perfect timing for that song.
Speaker 4: That's what I like about that song, the moves, the timing was this perfect tim.
Speaker 1: But let's let's let's talk about that, right. I want to say, uh, particular cash money like I had. I had a time where BG left Julie last dark sign right Uh then everyone left, even Wayne left at one point and everyone came back.
Speaker 3: What was your type of point for you to leave?
Speaker 4: Just that? Man?
Speaker 5: I found out.
Speaker 4: About the finances. It wasn't nothing else, wasn't no personal.
Speaker 5: I don't like this guy.
Speaker 4: Just can't say nothing to me. That's what my lawyer said. And that shit changed everything. Well right now, you know as up right now today? Uh, you want to receive rawsy checks for like the next week. This like what.
Speaker 3: How we say worth checks worth checks?
Speaker 4: Once people are cool with because when I did my deal, I signed everything us a catch. Don't understand when you sign them deals, you know you think you're taking a check and you signed all these different PaperWorks. You think you know what I mean? You think you get this work. I sign on this paper, I'm getting this check. Nah, you signed over everything. I signed over everything. But I came back, but they gave it all back to me. I'm not about to lie, and so like I didn't get none of it. I came back and when because they the truth is, they ain't know what.
Speaker 5: Ye the lawyer, we really didn't know. The lawyer they had wasn't entertainment like in the beginning, so he didn't know what he was doing.
Speaker 4: Criminal lawyer tell me a criminal lawyer probably was. I don't even I don't want to you know what I meant. But I'm just being honest with And when you, when you go back and you and you and you go to look back at everything, you realize like, okay, they didn't try to be they adn't even understand what was going on. So that's when everything hangs for me towards him, and they're like, okay, I'm chipping.
Speaker 3: We see then we talk about cast money.
Speaker 5: I was cast money in the whole like bird Man and Slamp.
Speaker 4: When I found out that, you know, my lawyer was killing in fact, like hey man, hey even they they missed it too. They got beating and they didn't file for this and them not doing this and doing it was a whole lot of things that happened. My motherfuckers was claiming shit that had nothing to do with us. It was long story, but they they they got beat too. M feel me, and that that led to us getting back in the yard doing Bennis together. What I mean, But it was a lot of things we didn't know. If we didn't know this ship. The first gotten this ship, so we understand. We knew we could sell as many records. We was doing real good independent and we got the big deal. We didn't know you you know what I mean. Wrong people, wrong place, a.
Speaker 3: Lot of money, young men. Windy Day was part of that.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I wouldn't say contractually.
Speaker 3: I think she just helped connect to make the relationship for the deal, but.
Speaker 5: I know I don't un necessarily it's a bird man slim question. Yeah, yeah, I don't know straight, but I would me personally, I wouldn't know that one.
Speaker 3: And I think they're good. They haven't good terms right.
Speaker 4: Good terms for everybody. I an't know because it's on nobody. Whatever happened this ship is back then. I'm I'm an right now like and I'm still getting money.
Speaker 3: Does it?
Speaker 4: Why I keep crying about that ship where.
Speaker 3: You know you're asked for champagne. You didn't pop no champagne, So Papa, would you like a champagne?
Speaker 5: I would drink shampum champagne.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 5: I know what that is.
Speaker 3: What happened is stopped there. I didn't want EXCaliber even take you can take it with you because you know why. M h, thank you brother. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: When I did that record with you, I already had the South, but I felt like I had the cool South.
Speaker 5: You had the sound.
Speaker 3: Listen no, no, no, give your props. You gave me the other part of the South. Gave me the biggest guess what. I loved that. When they're like because they know what I'm saying, like they didn't really. I mean, you were working with David Bannon them already with Project Pat Crooked Letters. I mean, but that's David David Banner.
Speaker 5: But he was cricket.
Speaker 1: Because you know, the first New York person to work with the South, hardist he was and openly open.
Speaker 5: They said it.
Speaker 4: Distance the difference, like you're saying they had other people working with Southern artists, but she is yeah, they.
Speaker 3: Were secretly you know what you know? Yeah, I went today, going today studio.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: I was like me, look like I was looking at my partner and we left. You know, when you came out show, I mean telling the truth about the South.
Speaker 4: It was the bag.
Speaker 5: When he came out, they was playing this ship you feel me?
Speaker 4: It was only Yeah, he's the first motherfucker rocking the Neptune beat.
Speaker 3: That's goddamn god, damn you, he said, nobody.
Speaker 4: Juko to j jealous monk of relationship.
Speaker 5: But how you keep getting fucking Neptune on every single.
Speaker 3: They knew what to do.
Speaker 5: He was cheating.
Speaker 3: But but but you got another shot because I'm take a shot. Alrady, I'm ready, I'm ready, shout.
Speaker 12: After my dog nept tunes first, Yes, this is right, Okay, I think you're not gonna kill me with the alohol. You're good, You're good, all right? So what's next for Julie right now?
Speaker 5: Of course, always marriage. I've been married twenty one years, with the wife married twenty one years, makes them know, yeah, that's fresh. Twenty one year that's right. So always marriage first, family first. I got a new album coming out, My new album it's called They're Gonna Love This.
Speaker 1: The balling point, the boiling point. That's the balling point, that's flushing queen ship. Why boiling room? Sorry, the balling the reason why the room that's the boarding room.
Speaker 5: Reviews it.
Speaker 3: I mean, bullying point is a term, the bolling room. You don't remember the boarding the room. I'm not from Queens, I don't know. It's not from greens Point.
Speaker 4: It's called a boiling point. And I'm gonna say it on your show. I was driving in November fourteen.
Speaker 5: We're moving to day.
Speaker 4: I don't want to fight with the holidays, with Christmas, Thanksgiving and stuff like that. I've seen you know what I'm talking about. We've seen albums come out. Yeah, I don't want I don't wanta bang with that. So y'all, y'all be looking for me in the first quarter, first quarter. It's coming out in the first quarter January.
Speaker 5: The first place. I said it, So you got it. If you don't watch this show.
Speaker 4: You don't know coming out first quarter, first quarter. And I got some real interesting songs.
Speaker 3: You said you got NBA young Boy on that remix.
Speaker 4: Okay, the album in is in this general is a lot of me, but a lot of uh older cats, you know. But my my really, my cash money brothers, all of them is on there.
Speaker 3: And who want to hear?
Speaker 5: Who the ones? You want to hear? Who you want to hear?
Speaker 3: That's what we want to hear.
Speaker 5: Yeah, is baby together?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: There was. I'm gonna keep it one o it with you? There was? I took them off.
Speaker 3: Oh they were on the album together.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no no no. I separated it.
Speaker 4: Because it was funny the way it was like they they just don't want for me, for me, just to keep it all family and all love. I try to keep the fiction now. I don't want to have a demographic that creates a problem, right, And that's what that That's what that does.
Speaker 3: So I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't like negativity, bro, I really don't. So that's why I don't get on platforms to say negative about people.
Speaker 5: I mean, I try not, but if somebody wrong me, then I say something.
Speaker 3: I feel like, let's make some I love you, man, I'm being honest. Man, you're one of the realist rappers.
Speaker 1: I've met me and you have always been, always been, always been the greatest, the greatest. But where I see you, where we be at, we always the same exact people. I love you, man, I respect you. I want to give you flowers. I'm mostly take a shop with you solo. Well, we got your back. I just want you to know this is your podcast over, this is your land. If you want to talk about whatever you want to talk about, if you want to hear somebody in the head well.
Speaker 3: As Spade, we don't want to do none of that negative. I mean no, no, drink what you.
Speaker 4: Want to do that I appreciate you, mancid.
Speaker 6: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs LC production hosts and executive producers n O r E and dj e FN.
Speaker 3: Listen to Drink.
Speaker 6: Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by Yours truly, DJ e FN and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials That's at drink Champs across all platforms at the Real Norrie Goon, ig at noriag on Twitter, mineus at Who's Crazy on ig at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink Champs dot com