Speaker 1: We're saying, if you watch your coffee time, the baby you know the name Flame, my bro also known as my ro Flame.
Speaker 2: Come in with last and come.
Speaker 3: In with Jim her love loundes.
Speaker 2: Baby, you better.
Speaker 1: Catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics.
Speaker 2: Shouting now comics, just paying homage. What's up?
Speaker 3: Tips?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know she raised shot towns on speaking to the grown a second year.
Speaker 2: We're gonna last to come and kick it in at again. We leave it with just a list his firits.
Speaker 1: But you want to revisit so your first second listen you folks, so you slip, oh.
Speaker 3: Folks say we dig it?
Speaker 2: Hey, don't this do what you do? No this do what you do? Can't do what I do? Know this?
Speaker 4: Hey, this is comedian Flamma Roe, and welcome to this week's episode of Left and Learned. This week all we're gonna break down politics. We're gonna give it to y'all straight, easy, simple fun. We're gonna sit it up, stand it up, sit it out, hold it up, hold it down. I'm here with my beautiful calls. You know her miss Icon or Toots, but I call her Bobby Cliff.
Speaker 3: Hi you Bobby high flame. How's it going.
Speaker 4: It's been a good week, Bobby. They want to the fans want to hear you say. I can't. I can't, Bobby, I can't.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, I have to say my constantly.
Speaker 4: I got so many people. I get so many people in. They had box that said they love to hear you say that.
Speaker 3: That is hysterical. You know what it's like accent, right, you don't realize you have well so it is part of my accent. You don't realize you're saying it until when I actually go to say, I'm like, oh god, that's what she's talking about.
Speaker 4: But I please don't change it. Please don't change you, Bobby. We are doing that. That is super cute, So don't change it. No, no, I won't. Thank you to fabulous producer, mister Aaron Howard. And this has been a very interesting week. Tomorrow night I'm with Tiffany Hattitch, which is Friday the nineteenth at the Yama Vot Casino and which is completely sold out. And don't forget that February the second and third, I will be in New York City a comedy in Harlem. Bobby Clifford will be there on Saturday, night, I can't and we are going to have a great time. The ticket sales are very very good. They're almost sold out completely. So if you have not gotten your tickets, I'm going to go get your tickets at Comedy and Hall and go to the website that's the name of the comedy Clip because Tasha Kay is opening for me Saturday night, the media Guru, the gossip Queen, and Friday we have one show, so come hang out and just let us have a good time. Now, what is happening in the world, Body clipper, you take the driving a butt?
Speaker 3: All right, There's a lot happening, some things that I don't want to see. So I'm making that big booboo face because this week I saw and I was so disappointed. The Innocence Project is taking up the case for Scott Peterson. Just to remind those or some people might be young or one of your listeners might you know, or too might be too young to remember. But Scott Peterson killed his twenty seven year old, eight month pregnant wife back on Christmas Eve of two thousand and two, and they found her four months later. I think it was like March or April. Her body washed up on the San Francisco Bay and he was convicted of first degree murder for her, second degree murder for the baby, and he was put to death like that. That was his sentence, was he got the death penalty. Uh, the death penalty was taken off a number of years later and he was put to a full prison sentence. Because there was a juror number seven. I think they used to call her Strawberry Shortcake because she had pink hair. She answered a question on the sort of like Hunter Biden. She answered, and they felt she wasn't being she wasn't being honest on the juror questionnaire if anybody had ever been victim of a crime, and she had suffered domestic abuse in the past, but she got out of the situation. She had a restraining order as preventative because she was pregnant, so she didn't feel she was a victim, so she answered it and in her mind honestly, And that's actually what they're going They're going to go for the a new trial for using that.
Speaker 4: Well, here's my thing, and thank you for sharing all that information, Bobby. And that was the first one that he got away with. I mean, that was the one that he got caught up because allegedly he had killed a wife or two before that. You know, he was notorious. That his arrogance was ridiculous. Secondly, I'm not saying that you can't live your life, and we all have different alternatives in your hell. But the pink hair lady, I would have questioned that anyway because I think, and I know this is going to sound real messed up, but I think a jury is supposed to look a certain way. I know, y'all, I know, I'm sorry, I know, but I just think that a jury is supposed to look a certain way if you're balancing my life in your hands, you know what I mean. I don't want you to be all over. I'm all over the place. You know I'm transgender, you know, so I know what I look like. So I don't even think that I would be the right fit because it looks to be all over the plate, even though I'm very common sense in my manner. But and I hope you guys are understand that what I'm saying, because I know I may not be saying it politically correct. Who gives a damn, But I would have been like your pink hair No. But I'm glad that they cut it. He was such an arrogant son of a beach and.
Speaker 3: He is, but I think he was. I think this guy was only married the ones. This is Scott. He was young and remember Flamey was super handsome something. Kane is an actor or last name Kane. He played like a lifetime movie based on this. But she but but you know how my response back to that flame would be will the the his legal team had the right to take her off, but they didn't. They let her earn her pink hare stay on. So I think it's sort of like sour graping how to go back? And she didn't vote a certain way because well, well we'll see what happens. But I was I like to see people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go ahead, nobody that is. That is a great adage of don't judge a book by its cover and the actors ding king who's found.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's it, Oh my god, thank god.
Speaker 4: But I still have an issue with that. This man has been caught a murdered his wife and his down born child, and y'all allow tax payers my money because that's my money, because I'll pay. Tell now your ex president did, but I paid my text y'all keeping him alive about my tax dollars. I got a problem with when he's completely caught and guilty. It is just for ponderous the way this country is headed with the with the laws and who gets away with what and whom. So we'll see how it plays out. Hopefully they will do the right thing. What's next on the docum, Bobby, come on with it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So we're moving on, Moving on, Ian Heiser Bush they are. There might be some beer that'll be missing as of leap day there. They've voted to stripe the union for better pay, benefits and job security. So they've seen probably the positive impact and had on the cars and all of the There are recent strikes that we've had. So that that's the latest on that. Moving along over the pond, King Charles is getting.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on with the strikes. Yeah, the strikes? What is it? What is it? When in Rome do as the Romans do, they're just following suit on what everybody else does because they have seen that it has made drastic change.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: I think it's a great move on their part. I do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so too. I think that you know, not just Ai, but there are a lot of a lot of jobs are sort of on the uh you know, on the line, and they're looking to have some sort of security. I don't blame them. Some of these people have worked in these in these factories their entire lives. So if they're being underpaid, and we certainly know Anheuser Bushes is making money because alcoholism seems to go up every year, so I don't blame them.
Speaker 4: Woohoo yeah, uh yeah, good. Good for you guys. You have to stand up for yourself, especially in this economy because money is tight everywhere. And it looks like I'm making money handle fist and flourishing, but the economy is so crazy and you just never know when something is going to end abruptly, so you have to have money coming in from all different entities. So good for them for striking and standing up for themselves. Let's go, Boddy, let's go.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, So just quickly quick mentioned King Charles is getting prostate treatment next next week and Princess kay Fad abdominal surgery not cancer related. And I guess it was a big success that was either yesterday or today, something that's.
Speaker 4: Very I'm very proud of Prince William for taking it. He stepped away from his uh prince duties to take care of his wife. I love that it's.
Speaker 3: Supposed to be it's supposed.
Speaker 4: To but you know the world we live in and it wi't always work like that. So I'm so proud of him for taking care of his wife and the mother of his children. Prayers to Prince Charles. This prostate cancer. Prostate it's so serious. It's so serious men, and I know we have this issue about Oh, I don't want nobody checking me out. You better get it checked out because once you get the stage four, you're going to check out. And that's just the real Don't let it go too long. If you feel something irregular, if your if your erection is weird, or if your p flow is weird. And I'm speaking from personal experience. I ain't have no frost cancer, but my my my plumbing is male, my plumbing is not, so I know, you know I can relate to that. So it is important. Fellas. Please get your prostate exam, Please get your colonowsky if you if you're required to do it, it is not it is invasive, but I would rather be invaded for those twenty minutes than to suffer for two or three years and be a burden on other people because I was too lazy to let somebody check my butt. That's all it is. They're checking your butt, let me just that's abc.
Speaker 3: It's the truth. It's so many of the of the simple things we can do miamagrams. I saw I saw Bill O'Reilly on on Cuomo yesterday. He just got his annual mole patrol and he had pre cancer cells that had to be removed. And it's not a big deal when it's when you do it quickly up front, it doesn't turn into melanoma. But I think we have to be, as our friend T. T Jan says, you run your life like a fortune five hundred company, right, Yeah, So we need to be. We need to take better care of ourselves. So I'm down with it. But speaking to people who are taking care of themselves is Secretary Lloyd. Lloyd Austin was released from the hospital. It sounds like he's going to work at home. He has full access to everything. Biden doesn't seem to have slapped him on the risk, at least not publicly. I'm sure privately they had a conversation. He says that he believes we talked about it last time, that it was just a lapse in judgment, and he's certainly putting parameters in place so that nobody else does that, that they inform him something super sad. We'll talk about. But it's even it's in frustrating. It's not just sad. It's frustrating. Is the Uvaldi. They came back with the report that there was a failure. Of course, there was a failure of the twenty twenty two the shooting, three hundred and seventy officers gathered in and sat outside at the scene for seventy seven minutes.
Speaker 4: Three hundred and seventy were outside, but nineteen officers were in that building within three minutes. Within three minutes, there were nineteen officers. He killed. That young man killed nineteen children, nineteen. That was one officer per kid. My problem is, this is why we don't need the internet and social media because we do not respect our leaders. Somebody needed to be in control to say, hey, we're going to get casualties anyway, but let's go in forcibly. They were trained officers, they had body armor, they went through the training. This was a young, crazy young man who had just him by hisself, no weapons training, no formal or anything, and the cowards were giving guns. I spoke about this on coffee time. I spoke about this when it first happened because as a parent, I was mortified. You would have shot me, boy clipping if I was outside, because I was going in to get my baby and any other kid that I could save at that time.
Speaker 3: One parent who did that flame? Do you remember? He went and so he got the kids out that got out. He opened the window or something and took them out. That's wuld have been me. I would have been losing my shirt.
Speaker 4: Flame. Well, I'm with him. They threatened those officers, some of those we watching on live TV did something. They threatened some of those parents that if you go there, we're gonna shoot you. I would have taken my wrists on getting shot at you. You'll shoot me, but you want attack the shooter. That is my problem. They keep giving these cowards guns. A gun does not give you courage. Courage is the ability to handle the situation. But in that aspect, you should have been in there. And some of those officers had children in that school. I don't understand the body. I don't like the cowardice of it. All of them should be removed and never allowed to work in law enforcement or any situation of power again, because they proved to prove to us and themselves that you were not equipped for this job mentally or physically. It was just it's crazy by me. When I watched the stories of those children and those parents, as a parent, of my heart broke. This is how when we always say, oh, this is they were Mexican or they were white. They I don't care that they were not in my nationality. What I cared about was those parents' hearts being broken because they watched and they listened to their children being assassinated. They listened. Then you have to hear that. Do you know that would never leave some of these people's ears in mind? And DNA it's ridiculous, Bobby, I hope I would. They were the charged alls, at least the nineteen that were in there. Yes, the other ones outside should have thinken, but nobody was in charge, even when that's sheriff.
Speaker 3: That was the problem.
Speaker 4: Even when the sheriff spoke, he didn't have control of his normal situation. Why were you in that position when you were ill qualified. That's all I'm saying. That is all I am saying. Tragedy prayers to everybody involved in that still to this day, because those people have to live with that each and every day. I hope that they demolish the school because it's just a very painful memory. Yeah, but I'm a parent.
Speaker 3: Yeah No, it's that's we have to be. So here's the problem. People aren't getting passionate enough about this stuff. It's like, okay, on the onto the next. We've almost become desensitized. So I like to see that you're passionate about it. I want people to remember when it's time to vote. I want people to think about how we're bolstering security in school and who which person is going to do that for you. And we'll get to the elections in a minute or so, but that's what people need to be paying attention to. Oh God, Alex Murda is he's coming up for potential new trial due to the jury tampering that Becky Hild the court clerk. They feel that she may have tampered the judge was trying to set some sort of parameters inside. We'll see what happens with that and I like that to be over.
Speaker 4: And he's representing himself, isn't he?
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know if he's I didn't see that. I thought he has a team. I don't know how he's paying them or.
Speaker 4: With the souls of money that he allegedly and kill people for, so that's how he's saying them. Secondly, this man, this Murdoch, Oh, my god, money money. If they say money is the root of all evil and is not allowed. This man wiped out his family to cover up his lives and to garner money to Bobby. When I look at him, I see the devil. They always say, whether it's the devil, look like the devil has two legs. A lot of times I've seen a lot of devils, and not because he's Caucasian. This is the devil, because how can you have that much content for your wife and child to kill them just for financial gain. This is why I'm saying some people don't know how to struggle and be poor some people, and some people are so afraid of that that they will kill anything in the path to say that I don't have to be poor a struggle that is a sad save affairs of where we are in an American society, and I did say American society, even though I know it happens everywhere. Money is so crazy. I hope they convict him. I don't. The look on his face is almost you can't catch me, you can't touch me, because he had gotten away with so much. This man stole money from so many different people.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he just yeah, he's a hot mess. But I hope, Well, we'll see what happens. I'm hoping to God that they proved that it wasn't really tampering. I mean, she did have stuff to say. Everybody had said it. I hope she doesn't screw up his conviction. What she was trying to help do by doing what she did. You know, it's we really all have to stay in our lanes and and not try to bully people, because that's what she was doing. Basically.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, here's the thing bout it. I think they're going to have to really revamp the way they pick jurors for courts. They're going to have to go back and search their social media. They're going to have to go and ask people in their past, you know, what kind of person are they? What have they feed in the past that may have offended you, because I'll say all the right things to get that seat, but that doesn't mean internally, I'm feeling a whole another way, and they're not doing enough research on it. They're gonna have to. They're going to really have to why they want to reform the police department, reform the way they picked yours this bullshit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the whole thing. It's it's going to be prison reform. It's the whole system has to be revamped. And I hope after this election, I'm hoping that people stop pushing and actually getting that stuff done, if you know, the election, if we get somebody that's decent in there. But I agree, I am one hundred percent with you. I want us to all prey. There were two Navy seals that went into the water and some all year and they haven't found them. We haven't. We haven't heard one way or the other. So I'm hoping to god they're just floating somewhere and they weren't, you know, taken.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, those baby seals are bad answers too. They're tough, so.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, they really are two happies. Elton John got an egot I think he's seventy seven, isn't he seventy seven? Oh my god, yay, Melton. I can't believe he doesn't already have it, though, Flame. I was really a little surprised.
Speaker 4: And that is third Elton.
Speaker 3: John, Oh, I am sorry. You are one hundred of my queen.
Speaker 4: You are one correct, don't miss nobody's pronoun and the other.
Speaker 3: So no, I'm so pleased with him. I think that might that must be great. I think they said that he was home because he had knee surgery or something. He had just had knee surgery, so and he couldn't even jump up and down. So yay, I'll say, we're we all still love you. Something else I thought that was super cool was the Miss America that was crowned was a twenty two year old second lieutenant in the Air Force. She was the first active Air Force you know, somebody in the military that won. I thought that was pretty down cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank god that they're doing something for our military. I did it. I said it. I did it. Thank you to all of its past, present, and future for representing and serving our country because I'm telling you right now, we might be serving it for real, because if we don't get things together with this election, we're gonna be served up. Good God, we're gonna be served up. Okay, let's get on to the election. Okay, get on to it. Can we get to the Iowa cocky scrolling up?
Speaker 3: Yes, we can.
Speaker 4: Trump one. First of all, let me tell you Trump one. It was the lowest turnout, and believe that it was partially because the weather, because I think Iowa was like, I'm negative, it was like negative twenty nine. And I'm gonna say that that part of island is a very Caucasian area. And I'm gonna tell you all this right now. When Europeans and white folks get cold and say that it's cold, it's cold for real. Because if EU appears and white folks, y'all don't get cold, y'all go ice fishing and jumping in the pool with the wid one suits and yeah, dumb shit like that. That's something we don't do. Polar, the Polar challenge cod My god, Jesus, When white folks say it's cold, then it really is cold. But they brave that cold to come out. And he won. He didn't win. He didn't win because it was only fourteen percent. But he still won the people that did come out, And I'm telling you right now, this man, Donald J. Trump said, even if you're sick on your death bed, get up or come boat, he said, and if you pass away, it's okay. And one of my friends said, oh my god, he's crazy. And I looked at my friend and said, absolutely not. He is not crazy. But the people that support that, the bakery what is my new word, malatte, Those are the ones that are crazy. Those are the ones that are crazy. Because listen, John McCain gop off his death bid to go against the Trump right. If you guys remember that this man is not crazy. But this man is playing chess and not checkers. And it is so scary to see which way this country is hited. I do believe in my heart hearts, and I don't want to say this out loud, that if he gets on the ticket, we're afraid we are doing. Now. Whether he will get on a ticket or not is a decision that they will make at the Supreme Court from certain states that want to take him off the ballot. But they keep saying that Kavanaugh owes him and Amy Cony Barry owes him. No, you owe the country. You owe the tactry because you took an oath and you took that position to sit on the Supreme Court to take care of the American people. Yes, Donald Trump was very instrumental in helping you get to that position, but you don't owe him anything. But they thank you. You owe the American people, and I'm so sorry to say that we might not get what we're old. First of all, and second of all, they need Clarence Thomas needs to recuse himself. His wife, Ginny signed the bill to help push the insurrection while he was sitting on the Supreme Court. If that's not a conflict of interest, I don't know what it is. And they say that he didn't discuss with her. They sleep in the same bed, hopefully at night. I don't know, because he.
Speaker 3: Would be in the West wing.
Speaker 4: He was trying to smash her Kneeda heels, so she might not even be his type. She's just as white. Sometimes they your wife is not your type, but nobody listened to her. But it's still a conflict of interest because I'm pillow talk is the most dangerous talk in the world. You cannot come in between pillow talk. So I think he should recuse himself. But Barbi, he is very scary, and those people came out luckily. Nicki Harrys deal fair better than she thought she was. Nicky Haley, I'm sorry, fair better than she thought she was going to do. Even over the Santas. I'm interested to see who he's going to pick to be his running mate if he makes the cut.
Speaker 3: Ooh, he's got a few names out there. He's got a few names. Oh God, did you see who endorsed him? I can't talk about I can't. I can't Ted Cruise. Can you imagine Ted Cruise? After he tells them his wife is ugly, after he alludes to the fact that his father was part of the jfk assassination. I would understand if he voted for him, because his ideology is the same as far as his policies and whatnot. But to say he came out and said he was going to wholehearedly campaign for and vote for Trump.
Speaker 4: I don't this guy.
Speaker 3: If he had a set, he lost it a long time ago.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, he lost it a long time ago because he allowed this man, Donald Trump to openly insult his wife. That's it was ugly. Looked like a dog. So we knew then that he had no loyalty to anyone but his purse. Because first of all, you're not going to offend my wife, the mother of my children, not in my present publicly, and I'm not going to knock your block off. I don't care who you think you are. Because all Donald Trump thinks it was that he was the president. He was never the president. To me, he had the position, but he was never the president of the United States because he's never acted presidential in my opinion. But that's when we knew who Terry Crews was. He showed you all his ass plenty of times. In Texas when they had the big flood. He was on the plane going saying he was going to see about his daughters. He ran away from the problem. He was going to vacation in the Caribbean or somewhere, or Puerto Rico or something. So it continuously snowballs, but he continues to consistently shows you that he has not qualified for that position. He is not a man in my in my eyes, as far as what a man is supposed to be, and he is not a responsible and he's not a responsible politician. He's not responsible in the position that he has because he doesn't care about anything but himself. He doesn't care about detection, which is where he's from. He doesn't care about the American people. A lot of these people have gotten in these physicious and faith is completely brown from the mood that they got. They face stuck in and it is not mood. I'm just saying it in a nice way.
Speaker 3: You know what. I'm even more surprised. I have to be honest, if my husband let somebody insult me that way, I don't know if he'd be my husband anymore. So I'm even more surprised that she stayed with him.
Speaker 4: Well, I've seen her. I ain't gonna see it. I've seen a picture of it. I'm going to see it publicly. But Trump wasn't all the way wrong.
Speaker 3: Well, God bless her. Maybe she thinks she can't do better. But they're battering around VP names like Ben Carlson and the New York congresswoman Elise is it Stephanic. I'm probably killing her name. He referred to her in some conversation on an interview as she's a killer. So he's he's got her. It'll be interesting to see how New Hampshire goes. They think that Nikki Harley is going to do better in New Hampshire and Iowa. I think it was fifty one percent that Trump won by. They're hoping that Nikki is kind of edges him out. It'll be interesting to see. So Dessentis has come right out and told us that he's not leaving.
Speaker 4: The scariest part about Donald Trump having picking a female to be his running mate. It's only for optics, as he has proven time and time again that he has absolutely no respect for women. He has absolutely no job. I don't care how much power she has, what position she's in. He has absolutely no respect for women. So if he picks the vice president of female vice president, it is only for show to go against Biden and to make the America peak to a piece the American people. He will run. He will steamroll any woman in that position because that is what he does. And all you have to do is shake his track work. Okay, well, I mean, I'm sorry, we go back to your point.
Speaker 3: Gut no, no, no. My guess is that and you can agree or disagree. Flame, I'm guessing he's did it because Biden did it. You know how he always used to measure himself against Obama. Obama did something, he got to do it. So the fact that we have Kamala Harris, you know, as the VP is I'm guessing that that that's why he's going. He's even thinking about female Ramaswami finally dropped out. Finally Yay finally dropped out. But Desanta says he's not leaving.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Haley cannot win, they say in South Carolina, her own state. So it'll be interesting to see if she will if she loses.
Speaker 4: In this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in New Hampshire, will she stay? I don't know how smart it will be for her.
Speaker 4: Oh well, well she's in fact that the town hall is on right now with Nikki Heitte. I was watching before we started taping. I don't dislike Nikki Hale. I like some of her talking points. My issue right now with brown people is that brown people just jumped on the bandwagon because now it's the black and brown struggle, when it was the black struggle for so many years, and the brown people would know where to be heard from because they were getting treated differently. If you guys take this the.
Speaker 3: Wrong way, they weren't nicky, just listen.
Speaker 4: To Nikki Hayley said the Civil War wasn't caused by slave slavery. So my issue with some of the brown people now is that where were you guys when we needed you fifty years ago, sixty years ago, twenty years ago. The black and brown movement now is new, but they jumping on like they have been on the train the entire time. It's not saying that I'm not welcoming you, but I need you to understand your position and your place. Stop making it like you have been an equal partner in despite the entire time. And that is coming from somebody who is very black. That don't mean I'm anti anything else, but I'm very blacked, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, she she won't. She is, you know, and I don't blame her. I don't blame her on this point. She said. She if she's not going to participate in anymore debates unless Trump is on the stage, and why should cheap she's been with DeSantis? How many debates we can? She say? I mean, how many more insults can can they give? Each other? So I sorta do. If I were a Republican, I don't think i'd want to see them anymore like you know I'm done.
Speaker 4: I I agree with you, Bobby. I do believe that she has proven herself. She has proven herself. Yeah, she's been able to stand next to the big boys. She put Ruba Swampa in his place. I wonder what he's going to do now, he ain't got no ask to kids. I wonder what he's gonna do with itself. Then, Oh, he'll be.
Speaker 3: He might be. He might be checking Trump's prostate. Maybe that'll be his job, prostrate check.
Speaker 4: Well. I believe I believe Trump may put him in the cabin if he gets uh, if he gets picked up.
Speaker 3: Oh, absolutely, because he's gonna want people that are in. I agree with you, He's gonna want people that are in. He surrounds himself, as Chris Christy has said to us since since he left with people who are yes men. And when you're not in a yes man, you're no longer of importance to him. So we know what what he is. He was going to leave, So I thought he was leaving Ramaswami on December twenty seventh. What he was going to leave was if he couldn't, he was going to leave the ballot in Colorado in solidarity of Trump so yeah, he's he's a bootlquer as my father would have called him.
Speaker 4: I think he locked a little bit more than the boot.
Speaker 3: I mean, Trump hasn't he hasn't been doing too He can't seemed to keep the mouth quiet. He was in that second defamation trial for Egene Carroll and he was told to be quiet, and he just he just could not help himself and even kind of was sassy with the with the judge. The judge said, if he can't be quiet, we're gonna, you know, we're going to have to kick you out. And he said, I would love it. Bobby, does he look at the victim.
Speaker 4: He only does what they allow him to do. And that's the truth because had that been a common man, you or me, girl, oh my god, we'd be all in all cans the heel.
Speaker 3: We absolutely, we'd already eaten the clank flame. You know, the question I have for you, or for everybody I want you to think is, you know, seventy one percent of us as Americans have have been pulling or saying that we the one thing we did not want to have was a Trump Biden ticket. But yet the question is, how is he still garnering and gaining so much support. I think that if we have the Trump after New Hampshire will pretty much know who's going to be on the ticket. And if we if it is those two names, I think that it's sort of what we deserve. You know, the Republicans should have run him out of town. They didn't. They still support them knowing And this is even a bigger question. And I really do mean this to you because I don't know the legalities that I haven't heard any of the talking heads really talk about it. I don't think he's going to jail, but what if he's found guilty on these with these indictments, can he still go into what.
Speaker 2: Are they going to do?
Speaker 3: Then go and like resurrect the ticket and put everybody back up on a stage and have them like how do you go to the number two? Like how does it work?
Speaker 4: Well, here's the thing, Bobby, if you watch some of these interviews on some of these different networks, MSNBC, CNN, they have asked people, even if Trump is convicted, would you still vote for him? These people are still saying yes, even if he's in jail, they are still going I don't know what power this man has over these people or what they don't understand they see him, but it is, it is, It is captivating to watch. And I'm not going to vote for Trump. I'm not. I don't dislike Trump the man and the character. I dislike the policies that he put out, and I don't believe that he should have a whole public office because of because not just because of the insurrection, but because of his verbal language. And he's so disrespectful to any everybody. And if you hold the highest office in the land, which is the president of the United States, there should be some level of temperament and respect that you should have to show be to your country. Because what we do need is a leader, because we love to follow a leader. That is what we have been brainwashed to believe that we have to follow. But why follow a disrespectful person? This is not a leader, This is a cult. And these people who follow him, to me, are still lost. But who am I? I'm just a little small ant baby on this shi you know.
Speaker 3: Who reminds me of It reminds me of the hitlerresque days, right, remember all the days that led up to You know, He's only going to be a dictator one day because he's probably going to burn the Constitution and so then he can be a dictator forever. You know, it's like when a genie comes and says to you, all right, I'm going to give you three wishes, and you wish for all the wishes in the world as your first wish. He's sort of telling us what he's going to do. I mean, you know he's lying because his mouth is open. The one thing that he did say about Nicky Haley, and if anybody has followed Nicky Haley at all, even a teeny tiny bed, they know that none of this is true. He said that that people behind Nicky Haley are pro amnesty, pro China, pro open borders, in their pro war. Well, she's not any of those things. So you know how in the world it's a lie. You know, it's just it's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: You what's so funny about what you just said is two points pro China. You this is the same man who said the Wu Chang the coronavirus came from China and the only thing it looked like they came from China was the eight billion dollars that they paid to use his hotels while he was the President's Street, no complete adventures. Secondly, he said about the borders, and I'm going to and I'm not with him on these border walls because i don't like the way he went after it, but I'm not in disagreement with him about it right now because we have had three million people come over to this country and I'm not knocking that, but it's not being handled well my president at all. My President Jil Biden has not dropped the ball on many things to me, but on this one right here, this is going If he does not address this and soon and do something to show that he is really thinking about the American people in that aspect, that's going to be the nail in his coffin, because that's what they're going to use to weaponize against everybody else, is the border. Because we have so many immigrants coming over. I mean they're coming here in the droves, and he is not addressed. And he's so worried about sending money to the Ukrainian war, which I pray for those people, and I'm not knocking at he's worried about, you know, what's happening in Palestinia and Israel. I get that, but baby, you're gonna have to fix us right now, because we need you more than we need you to help somebody else. Yes, extended all the brand to them, but use the most of the branch in America and fix this border patrol because this is what is going to cost you the residency.
Speaker 3: No, I one hundred and ten percent are great. But I was watching the view this week and I did not know it. She reminded me. So Vice President Harris was on there, and she said, everyone seems to forget it's this isn't just about Biden. This is about the whole cabinet, she said. The very first day she goes, I mean he took the inauguration, he went into the house, he woke up the next morning and he put a bill put he proposed. The first thing was about immigration. It was more money. It was there was a whole outline of it, and they didn't like it. And so and it's just sat on a desk and they're complaining he hasn't done anything. But he did do something. They're not moving on it. So now what Joe needs to do is dust off that policy, go back at them very publicly, or however he does it so the people are aware of that. He's doing something, and he's going to have to do what Joe does do best, which is makes some concessions because we've got to do something. I agree with you, there is absolutely something has to be done with this. This has gotten it's gotten completely crazy because the three things I think that that the the election is going to be about. It's going to be a abortion, which we are I'll know. It's going to be the economy, you know, how people are feeding their families. And it's going to be immigration because there are too many people coming. You know, we've got we've got big problems. They they're sending Abbott is still on a regular sending buses all over the country to any of the any of the states that will take them. They're refugee states. I can't even think that's not the right expression. And I'm just blanking on them having a menopause moment.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: And in Chicago you're old, or at least the governor that's there now is saying that these people are equipped for it. They're coming from Mexico, where it's warm. He says, we're negative nineteen degrees. You know, I had seen him in an interview. We have no way to put these people. We're literally full, so we've got to do We've got to do something with them. One of the things he wanted to do was put more money out so that they could vet them better. They had more judges, they had more staff at the line on the border to keep them back. These poor guys who work in sixteen hour shifts because they don't have enough enough help. And I had a few Republican talking heads say, well, money is not the issue. Well, it's what it is, you know, let's start there by at least having enough staff. So it's absolutely crazy.
Speaker 4: The hard part about all the immigrants coming is once you see it, because it's one thing to see it on TV. But I actually experienced it when I was in Chicago this last year September. I was driving past the police station and Bobby, it just looked like a refugee camp. They was, and they weren't just one roll around. It was maybe three or four tiers of people who lying around the whole police station, and they were cooking, and they had like Disney World and they were cutting hair, and they were kids running in the streets and it was just it was so bonkers to me. Bobby to actually see it, and I felt so bad. And I understand that those people are coming over here for a better way of life. But Joe Biden, President Biden, and you're gonna have to really step up your game to get some kind of on This is going to be the scariest part of this election, and I know women need to band together. And I have said this, I'm gonna fit it again that the only time a man should be inside of a woman's body is when he's invited. So the abortion will carry a lot of weight, but it will not carry as much weight as all the immigrants coming though it won't. That is going to be a dirty spot on his record, and I need him to get him some shout and shout it out.
Speaker 3: No, I agree. I think it almost has to be number one. He has to shove it in their face, right back at them. You know, he gave he gave Texas to the end of at the end of I think it was yesterday to stop blocking the US Border Patrol's access because that's what they've been doing. They had we had a couple of drownings because of it. The border Patrol couldn't get out to them. Because he has it all blocked off and their their Republican Attorney General Ken Paxton double down and says that they're they're not going to surrender, you know, like he thinks he's at the freaking' alum mall for the love of God. But but we've gotta we've got to do something. Something has to be done for these people and send them back. I mean, this is the American dream and we want you here, but you got to wait your turn. We have to build an infrastructure. You can't dump your country into our country. They're coming through Mexico, but they're not all Mexicans. They're Venezuela and there. They mean, they have Haitians coming through the Mexico borders. It's absolutely it's absolutely crazy. We did we did make a little gains today that we got the Senative advanced the short term funding you know, that stop gap measures so that the government doesn't shut down, which is great. It was a thirteen and three fourteen excuse me, tw one oh eight vote and then the Senate Senate voted and passed it along. But it's coming back up. It's a two tier short term funding bill and it's coming back in March. So they need to work. They need to work better.
Speaker 4: You know what behooves me, Bobby Clifford, is that they so quickly shut down the government. You do realize that you are shutting down your military, you are shutting down the people that run this country, but just and they do it so freely and so frivolous. I don't. I'm telling you, I'm not the smartest person on the planet, but I'm not understanding that. Why would you shut down our government and shut down not pay the people that protect our country, which will make us are sitting there when we have so many broken ties with allies that we had in this country because of the last administration. I don't listen. What am I but a small ant on a big planet? Girl?
Speaker 3: But you've got good common sense?
Speaker 4: Right? So? I mean? And I and the words of the great poet Bobby Clifford. I can't. I can't. I can't. I'm I lay in this bed sometimes and when I look at it and I'm like, y'all see and hear the same things that I see here? What are you guys missing? I'm not even that bright. It took me five years ago that high school. I didn't go to college.
Speaker 3: But that's because you too much with the girls and boys that had nothing to do with your smarts. That was your extracurricular activities.
Speaker 4: You're right, Bobby, You're right.
Speaker 3: I want to see them do something. I mean, the only thing. And I thought, I thought. Chuck Schumer got up and you know, he made a brief speech, and I thought, Chuck, you gotta keep speaking into existence. He was trying to be positive. He said, listen as far as the Senate, you know, on the Senate floor, he said, this is precisely what Americans want to see. They want to see both sides working together and governing responsibly. No chaos, no spectacle, no shutdown. And I thought, you said it, Chuck, that is what we want to see. In same with immigration, are we going to get exactly what we want? No, we're not. Immigration is not a It's been going on for sixty years. This isn't Joe Biden, just Joe Biden's problem. The can has been kicked all the way down. But the jig is up for everybody, not just for Joe he happens to be sitting in the big boy seat, but for Congress and for the Senate as well. Everybody has to sit down and they might even have to call Mexico and get them involved and say, how are we going to do this better? Because I'm sure Mexico's not so happy with all of these immigrants coming through their country and they and they already already are are tapped to to you know, stretch to their limits. But we got to figure it out. So I'm hoping. I keep saying, Joe needs a he needs a better a better marketing group for him because he's got to get the right message out.
Speaker 4: I need to do. I think that Mama is going to and Michelle first, Lady Michelle is going to get in his ear and show him what is most important right now. Yes, abortion is important, Yes, uh, the gun laws are important, but this immigration problem is the biggest. And the economy, of course, but the immigration is truly number one. That is what is going to get you back in if you start showing that the American people that you're coming up with a resolve, not the problem, not another situation, but a resolve to try to make it better. And it's not going to happen overnight. But you get nine months before ten more months before the primary for the election November the fourth or November the step of whichever daddy is, You've got to start showing us right now that you're doing something. You're implementing a plan to make drastic change for the plank for the border, because that's the only way you're going to get the people who are undecided or people who are against you on your side. That is it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got to get the independence right. So that's the most important thing. And I heard somebody else talk and I wanted to say I understood their point, which I'll tell you to suck, but I care about our border, the US border. He was saying. He I think he was. He was a congressman, but I can't think of the of the state that he was that he was in because I got the latter half of his interview, But he was saying, listen, this border problem is not It's a worldwide issue right now with all the refugees coming around. It's not just a US And I'm like, so, yeah, I know everybody stretched. I think that's what you're trying to say, just like the economy, ours is the best economy. People don't want to hear that though, you know. So, I'm interested in the southern border, actually interested in all of our borders to keep everybody safe. But I am interested in Mexico and I think that's where he's got to start putting some some big efforts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, well listen, Bobby, we are listen. This is why we do this. Laugh and learned ladies and gentlemen, and I understand that you can have a difference of opinion here. This is a free platform. But if you have questions, email us, send them in to us. Let us know how you feel. Inbox Bobby Clifford at Cliffer Bobby on Instagram, inbox me at Monroe dot Flame on Instagram or on Facebook, and let us know your plight and why you see things a different way. We are not going to bum rush you to say you're wrong. We're going to give you a fair chance and a flat surface to say, hey, if I'm saying something that you don't agree with, and you can show me a different way or a better way. This is a forum to do that because this is LAFT and we have the same model for the last three and a half seasons. We are way to season number four, which is we are not trying to get you to change your mind. We are only trying to get you to use your mind, Because why, Bobby.
Speaker 3: Because a mind is a terrible thing to waste, and.
Speaker 4: A vote is even worse than the way. So I'm hoping that you guys are voted. Yes, I'm telling you who to vote for. I cannot tell you who to vote for. You pick whatever party that you think is instrumental in your life. But you damn show need to make sure that you get out and vote. It is the most important and crucial year of my thirty nine years of life. Don't say nothing, Bobby, of my thirty nine years of life. This is the most important election that I've ever experienced. And it's for so many different rules lis that it's important. It is so, and it ain't just because we need a president. Is because we need a leader. We need a world leader, period.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and someone that's calm and kind and that acts presidential, not the other way around. Hey, we already heard a few months ago when Biden was in Boston. I don't think this is what he would want to be doing than and if Trump was on the ticket. But he's willing to give up the next four years of his life, his life and work hards. So the least we can do is vote.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's all we can do. But we have to vote. We got to make it important to us, ladies and gentlemen. Hey, listen, we appreciate you guys. Remember that I will be a comedy in Harlem February to second and third, which is one show Friday, two shows Saturday. Get your tickets on the website Comedy in Harlem. Or you can go to my Instagram page which is Monroe dot Flame. Now my old Monroe Flame page is still up, but I have no control over because it was hacked. And from what I hear, they're racing a bunch of my old videos. What they don't know is they got it, I'll say, So go to hell or follow me on Facebook which is Marcus Slay Monroe Parker, TikTok Lay Monroe one two five and YouTube which I'm really building my page and my channel. I thank you guys for the subscriptions and the likes. Y'all don't get me up. Ten thousand people in a week and I appreciate that, so keep liking, shareing, subscribing. I still do coffee time each and every morning. When I don't have an appointment of something, then I appreciate that. Can we find you gorgeous icon, miss Hood?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm on Instagram, I'm Clifford Bobby, and on Facebook I'm Bobby Clifford. And on TikTok, I don't know what I am Bobby Clifford, Clifford, Bobby one or the other.
Speaker 4: Box. And on February the third, she'll be the fabulous blond in the audience at the show A comedy in Arlan. So we're looking forward to it. Thank you, mister Aaron Howard, our fantastic producer. Ladies. Yeah, we could not do a successful show without you. Guys. Listen in the end, and we appreciate you coming in every week. I know some of you agree with us and some of you don't, but that is why this page is the fairest podcast on the planet, because everybody's welcome. Your opinion is ballet, and your opinions work, but your disrespect is not. Because if you disrespect me or my beautiful co host, you gonna meet mother, and you don't want to meet mother. Mother and a shit. I love you, Thank you guys. We were talking to you all this week. Pace A Bobby c Bye. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn, listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, I Heart Radio, app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you, guys, this is Flaming Row. Don't forget to laugh. Listen and learn.