Speaker 1: Gracias Come Again, a podcast by Honey German. All right, let's get it Barona Na.
Speaker 2: They were like, I want to go and Barona and I could go to the capital and I get lost. Really yeah, if you dropped me in the Capitol, I get lost because I'm literally like the Campo camp I didn't even know what a McDonald was until I came over here.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, I'm.
Speaker 2: It went on Campo like a state here you Yeah, but it's like a berging place Basica and the solers public na via tantim version. So everything is more natural. The food that you get over there is gonna be always like cooked by someone else, maybe Caza nego. The view everywhere you go over there is beautiful because we're in the coast, so.
Speaker 1: Water all around water.
Speaker 2: I literally got out of my house walk five minutes. I'm in the beach already. Are you kidding? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So whose house that grandma's house?
Speaker 2: Yeah. I grew up with my grandma and my grandpa. My whole life basically is mam and dad, Mom and dad, mom my massa to ok Loominica and yeah migro binopakameo Mama mamma. You know, yeah, beerro Mark and and that's the reason why I actually end up coming over here because they had a deal with my mom when he passed away, I gotta come here. So that's how I end up. I never wanted to be here, but amen, I love it now.
Speaker 1: And where where is your mom? Where's here for you?
Speaker 2: She's living in Long Island? Now?
Speaker 1: Okay, she's on Long Island?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Is that the reason you graduated Brow High School? Yep?
Speaker 2: Oh? What damn? This?
Speaker 1: Was it Ross? Or was it Sunderling Ross?
Speaker 2: Ross?
Speaker 1: Right here too?
Speaker 3: Hey, don't play with me. I graduated from Ross. My Dominicans went to Burntwood too.
Speaker 2: No, oh, that's so cool. Okay, Well, I get excited because, you know, like I don't hear a lot of people talking about Brainwood. I love Branwood because I feel like I met so many people. And that's where I actually started, like making the word I step in the first studio ever. Really, it was in Brentwick.
Speaker 1: Can you sell me with who?
Speaker 2: Uh? His name? Damn? I don't know if I remember alt name. But it was just like a normal friend, you know, it was somebody you know. Yeah, it was a studio in a room someone's house. So we was just you know, RelA.
Speaker 1: What happened? Do you still have that recording?
Speaker 2: And no, actually, like we kind of lost contact a couple of years ago. I feel like after I graduated, you know, I move on in a lot of things. It's not like I want to leave friends behind, you.
Speaker 3: Know, organically you just attached from is your mom still in burn with She's what's your mom named? Elizabeth said, listen see so Deli Dennis super macao.
Speaker 2: She she actually yeah lamer home health somehell get listen Dominican he signed a republica yes a no you can see you ago to go and hang out and stuff like that. But ya, like we barely even talked to her neighbors here, you know, so she will get bored if she can't go to go she don't.
Speaker 1: Go to work.
Speaker 3: Man ya mayor you know, yesa gome to and the.
Speaker 2: Yeah maso mano y pasion peroll me no and Nari is just a college and like you know, and she is a professor.
Speaker 1: Also that the pero.
Speaker 2: There, the yeguela is implemented primer and then I end up going to college with.
Speaker 3: Online college to the presdo classes class.
Speaker 2: So so's yeah, C and d N themo look yeah the processor, Yeah told me yeah, like a different And she's checking everything like anything that I posted, hitting me up on what's up. She's like, I saw that you posted this. When I cut my hair to she went, I had a super long, super long and that was that was probably a little bit of a shock for her, you know, because I look so much different without my hair. But she ended up marivel pon.
Speaker 3: My ben Thisela this and this is your mama, Yes, condo, like this is the day that I became an artist.
Speaker 2: Professional mentor not the celia and said profess during the pandemic. Actually yeah, it was during the pandemic. We already we couldn't go outside yet and none of that. So I kind of like I started working with Mike sag and we find a way to choose today to go to the studio being personal. Yeah, he commendam Yeah, premier paso profession.
Speaker 1: You had a book of rhymes.
Speaker 2: Me look you crib Jos Cariba. Yeah. We are so used to our phones. I mostly use my notes and a goat told before that I shouldn't because the notes delete themselves sometimes like.
Speaker 1: They and you can lose some good stuff. But you gotta go back to notebook.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know if I want to write that much because I'll be writing a lot. Really, yeah, I'll be writing a lot. So I just maybe you could use the voice. You could use your voice to just dictate the notes. That might be a good things. That's true. Yeah, but I feel like when I talk to my phone, it doesn't understand me because of my accent, so that that I don't know if that's really gonna work. Play. Yeah, I cannot talk to city. I hate c Let me mine yell with the city.
Speaker 1: Yea, now I see that you be in Miami too. Who's in Miami?
Speaker 2: The whole team twelve hundred Entertainment, Danny and the whole team also portionately Mike Swagger kV illuminated. We went to Miami, uh this time because we was doing Como, We Paul Musica, Empire and your entertainment. An opinion, there is a La primeraque is And that was because of the you know, opinions that we got when we went over there. Miami Canto, Miami, the j.
Speaker 1: Mafia.
Speaker 2: See what happened the man Canto just work together? Yes, Trava Mafio, um Fire, Bejima, Momento Perfecto, Real men No, Momento perfect Perol, Momento mind Proje Empire in twelve hundred, Mafield and Persona Begissima. He's supernalided. I love Mafield. He's just a great person in general. Like, even if I went over there and just sat in his studio, I still would enjoy it.
Speaker 3: Now he's super dope, and I already know that whatever you and him together, I already know it's going to be straight up five.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you so much. I appreciate that. And also you saying that he's super talented. I literally step in the studio and probably like three minutes in he was already working on the beach and he sounds so fire like. It was so crazy to me. This man probably made the bee in five minutes. So it was really a good experience.
Speaker 1: Now you must have been blown away.
Speaker 2: I was also three minutes already.
Speaker 1: You know, people be like, oh, give me a couple of.
Speaker 2: Weeks own it. Yeah. And also the fact that I seen Matfiew's career before I was even in this country, you know, and never though I was gonna end up working with him, and then look at that. That is good. That that was just amazing. Just that was amazing.
Speaker 3: Who else's career did you follow, like from the start, like who did you admire? Like you were like, Yo, this person is dope. That person is dope. That you're like, oh, I.
Speaker 2: I feel like whenever that question comes in an interview, it could be any could.
Speaker 1: Be producer, it could be a designer, could be anything.
Speaker 2: Yo, Ken Nat. Not because I went and and look for him or google him Nat. I've been listening and I've been as seeing his career, how he grow his career, and that's anyone should admire that. It's just there insane amount of work and effort that he put into it and be standing where he at right now.
Speaker 1: He's a megastar. I respect Hi.
Speaker 3: When people be like biggest Dominican star, I always got to be like, I gotta give it to an alphab I.
Speaker 2: Feel like it's in well they like that plastics. Yes, it was different times, and now he's just reaching into places that we never thought that we was going to be able to reach, especially with that genre.
Speaker 3: The artist that he works with, the stages he touches, you know what I'm saying, The money he has and.
Speaker 2: The money he invested. It's not like someone came in to him before and gave him the money. I feel like he was investing all his own and sometimes that's hard for the artists because they're not willing to give up what they're gaining to be able to make something better. But he showed other artists over there, Yes, you should do this because it's going to be to build your career and put you in a better position. So he showed them to not be scared at that.
Speaker 3: How do you feel like when people feel like Alava has to work with other Dominican artists, like if it's mandatory, I was.
Speaker 2: That's crazy that you just said that. Who's tamentode? So okay? And then yeah, needs to get hero Is implemented Tennis and Dido brisona parte artista, that he will not work with you unless he see that you put it in a crazy amount of work in like he has. He has to see you hustling. It don't matter if you only have two thousand followers. If you're doing the job, he's probably gonna work with you. That's how I feel about him, But I don't know. You never know, and I feel like but he's not forced.
Speaker 1: No, you have to give him an option.
Speaker 3: He has to feel the connection and the creativity and it's gotta just be organic. But I feel like he gets a lot of pressure like Yo, and he does.
Speaker 2: That's probably because the way that he made it out of there, you know, and they look at him as the biggest over there, so they feel like he should be entitled to actually work with the other with the younger generation. But probably even the music that they're making is not the same, you know. He probably waiting for them to grow a little bit more out of that and move into sounds that probably everybody can understand. Because that's another thing. Its Dominicans with the dembo that we're doing right now. I love it. It makes you want to dance. But a lot of them, you know that they're not gonna be understood by other Hispanics or Latinos, you know, exactly, like and with.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like a niche.
Speaker 3: You know, in some it is gonna stay in d R and some of it is gonna go global. Yes, but I understand what you're trying to say. It's like he's global right now. It's like Alpha. It's just he's working with all these top artists. So it's just I see what you're saying as far as like you know these artists. You might have a one off and then you disappear.
Speaker 2: So but it's all okay, you're getting a tranquil handle.
Speaker 3: Then it's kind of like a form of abuse.
Speaker 2: It's like you got to a point where he said, I'm not gonna give my hand out to any new artists at this point because you're saying that I do this and I do that. Then you complain, I I don't mean a per It is no my whole aunt so and looks.
Speaker 1: To grass good for him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love him and I respect him so much and I admire like what he's been able to do.
Speaker 1: Of course, you know he's.
Speaker 2: I grew up listening to all so did I?
Speaker 3: I listened to him now, yes.
Speaker 2: I still listen to him. I still listen to a lot of still listen to a lot of them.
Speaker 1: Who do you listen to? Talk to me? Who's your mom's artists that you also know?
Speaker 2: My mom start.
Speaker 1: Through and through?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hello, you know you don't know, yes said.
Speaker 1: Or is your mom?
Speaker 2: I don't want to say that I'm a fan, but if you put any Romeo song, I'm gonna know it probably from I'm pretty sure until the end. Give any if even if I ever didn't like one of the songs because they fired, well, it's just that I like, probably don't put it on my YouTube.
Speaker 1: Fan and I have songs that I'm like, why did he do this song?
Speaker 2: But you still know them because you hear them so much everywhere. Everybody loves him so much that you know.
Speaker 3: When he did that, Remember when he did like Nicki Minaj, he did Drake, he did Little Wayne, and I was so thrown off. I was like, what am I listening?
Speaker 2: Yes, I know, but you know what? But then I loywhere I was in dr Actually I was in school still and he I think he made that with Drake and we was like, oh my god, Drake say a word in Spanish. We were all so surprised and hype about that. And that's also cool, like he's a good representation of us, you know.
Speaker 3: And the way he bridged, you know, like English and Spanish. He's another man, a star, Like I give it, he's out of.
Speaker 2: This He's out of this planet at this point, like Romeo, he got he's been doing this for way too long too.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: Know It'sedro.
Speaker 3: What about everybody new, Like everybody that's in the scene now in Dominican Republic, have you thought about like.
Speaker 2: One Menasi, he's not doing the mob, but he's a trap trap romanticomezo.
Speaker 3: So that's good, you know, that's good to know because I have the rise over there, like who's new? You know, we see who's online and who's j one over there. Everybody we all know who they are. But some of the people that you mentioned, I don't necessarily know their music.
Speaker 2: Well I try.
Speaker 1: Thanks for putting me on no, of course, girl, I.
Speaker 2: Sent them to you right now page to be bumping on the way to your house. But I also feel like being here, there's a lot of Dominicans that come from over there, and they lose their touch, like they lose their that well, a lot of things that make you Dominican, you know, like we're always going to be my blood. So I try to stay on top of everything that is going on over there. I watch a lot of interviews, I listen to the radio over there. I any new artists that comes out, I go and check it out. I go and see if I like it, because you know, I like I like my country. I love my country. So I try to stay with the country inside my heart all the time and in me, you know, so I keep it like that.
Speaker 1: I didn't lose touch. I just wasn't born, I know.
Speaker 2: But this is a thing, you know, don't scare me.
Speaker 3: I mean lose touch, because I was like, I don't know these.
Speaker 2: Mean likes with that touch, but not me. Hey, we didn't lose No Dominicans the no no, no, no, no, no, masimno and Macomo. You know your like, yeah, center, look at that pas okay, and I feel like you.
Speaker 1: In the sand front and center yao, and you're just chik you okay, but pull up. I don't know, but what weout you?
Speaker 2: I gotta go. Th girl, you already say you down?
Speaker 1: I said, listen, I'm down. I got hand and feet. But let's talk about.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Mm hm, who's block is that?
Speaker 3: I'm like, is that Corona Queens where you're standing in.
Speaker 2: Front of That's corona. That's actually my managers Mike Swagger.
Speaker 1: I said, this is somebody's block.
Speaker 2: This is this has forty first and he was like, yeah, we're going into my black We're going into that. You are there, Yeah, we was actually there. I thought it was Ai, but it was a I rummy, Uh yes, which helped me. You know. He's also my producer how do they call it artists development too?
Speaker 3: Okay, and he's doing a great job because one thing I was saying on my way here, that man is a genie. I said, she's already there, like it's already an artist. Like the way you look, the way you move, the way it's like, Oh, I.
Speaker 2: Made my clothes that day. Is that what you do?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Painted my my shirt design? Yeah, that's probably I should have bot paint for for the clothes, but I did it with normal pain. Hopefully. I haven't even washed that shirt. I think I'm gonna put it on some You gotta frame it. I'm scared.
Speaker 1: You gotta keep it up because you know, twenty years down the line, we'll talk about that shirt. I will, but Paka.
Speaker 2: I feel like the process of creating it also was something really like new to me. We was recording that on Empire Studios, so which is a total different vibe. You know, then going to other studios and working with Rami and twelve hundred is just amazing. And Ramy is genius, like he came up with that. He's like, yeah, we can do this over here, but we're gonna put a AI, We're gonna put you in a whole bunch of different places. They look like nice places. I thought that he was gonna put me like on normal places. But he came up with this floating thing, the floating city, an island, you know, and I like what he did. He also produced the whole song too. He came up with the bee. He helps me sometimes, you know, like he throws little ideas in there. So that's what I was saying. The process of creating it, it was. It was amazing. I truly enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: It was dope. And you know, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: When I look at visuals, I look for symbolisms, and I saw the mushrooms and I said, oh, maybe she don't smoke, Maybe she's just a shroom.
Speaker 2: No, actually, I want to try them. I want to try them. That's different.
Speaker 3: Yes, No, I look for symbolisms everywhere.
Speaker 2: I said, have you done that? Never? God, damn, I don't know. It was gonna tell me you a whole sper.
Speaker 3: I'm so afraid of anything like edible or like, I just don't know if I'm going to go on a bad trait, you never come back.
Speaker 2: Weird.
Speaker 3: Yes, Okay, you know, I know what's going to happen. Eventually, I'm gonna come back, But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't try.
Speaker 2: You don't know with shrooms, you know what. I heard that, or at least every single person that I know that have done it, they always tell me that you if you battling with something, or if you're struggling with something, if you have something suppress in your mind and you don't even know you have to you gotta battle that first before you even enjoy the height of the shrooms. And that's why I want to take them, because I want to see what is it that I gotta change, like I want to. If I got to solve something and I gotta sol them shrooms, then let's go. Where's the shrooms at? I feel like I don't know, but I'm a little bit scared too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. If it's going to be a bad trip and I'm not going to come back.
Speaker 2: If you see like little things running on the floor and then you're just stripping on your car, your couch is eating you alive, I ain't.
Speaker 3: Trying to That's the reason why I don't want no shrooms.
Speaker 2: I don't want that experience. I still got to build up that courage. But once I have it, I'm calling you, you gotta take them now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta be like, pull up, honey, I got the shrooms. Oh yeah, and I trust the person I bought them with, okay from.
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah, that's for sure. That even if I'm going to smoke, like I go to trust the places and go to a dispensary or go to someone that you know that they probably grow it.
Speaker 1: At home, something that's safe.
Speaker 2: These times are getting trying to we want to live right mm hmm. I'd rather not smoke. If I'm not going to smoke anything good sing.
Speaker 1: Now, let's talk about fashion. When did your love for fashion start?
Speaker 2: Since I was a child. I feel like, especially as Dominicans, we always try to You see people on the black, they might not have money, but they still have that feet on, you know, putting it together with the other.
Speaker 1: I'm like, don't.
Speaker 2: But you know what I mean that I don't see it fresh, always have it, don't say the chick. I like to stay fresh or play with the clothes, not simply stay fresh because I'm not like a Gucci Louis with person.
Speaker 1: So listen that money comes later. Okay, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But even if I have it, I don't know what. I don't know. I can I say, I don't know where I'm gonna be.
Speaker 1: You know, you had to talk Gucci talk about that was the thing.
Speaker 2: I don't myself doing that. No, Like I feel like I could go to a thrift store last it's the best and grab like random things. I like to play with the clothes. I feel like that's what happens. Like, yeah, I don't, it don't matter. It don't matter to me what it is. Maybe if I'm buying Gucci later or Louis V, I'll probably throw it all together, like make a mix, you know.
Speaker 1: But never do you judge yourself now or no, I address myself now.
Speaker 2: I used to have a stylist, Mila shout out to you checks and balances. She's amazing, But for now I think she's a little bit retired working from working with Artissa, so I let her be. But Mela, whenever you're ready, let me know. For now, I'm dressing myself.
Speaker 3: You're good, you so much because you know what's crazy I go through every artist that I only, I go through their entire social media, and I was like, I love the way she dressed.
Speaker 1: I love the hair. I didn't know what color you expect today. I was hoping for something crazy.
Speaker 2: That's something, that's something. Yeah, thank you so much. I this one. I did it myself, which mean you did this. It was platinum. But like, the good thing about having short hair is that you can put your head on the shower every day like you can wear your hair. So I guess that wedding they went a little bit down to yellow. But I do. I do everything and everything you saw if you ever were my Instagram, everything you saw I did, like thing dressing myself, like you look good. It had to be maybe like two years ago. I had the stylist, thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you look really really good.
Speaker 2: Are you playing with everything you see?
Speaker 1: Pause?
Speaker 2: Hey hey hey no yeah, pause No you don't want no pose?
Speaker 3: I do play with everything.
Speaker 2: Okay, take it however you want to take it. I love it. I love it. I love it.
Speaker 3: I was dating in the United States versus dating in the R Were you too young to date in.
Speaker 2: The R No, I was a little bit young, but I was still dating. Okay, you're just impressive. Be uh mama. I feel like it's not like it's hard, but sometimes you know, you end up dating other cultures, you know, and I go and you know, you gotta come on to this, so you know it's work.
Speaker 1: It's got a blend.
Speaker 2: But besides that, I love it here. I you that messy? Are you that lass? In this?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 2: You? Are you a gamer? I used to not not like that, but I used to be more like, you know, more of my PlayStation before. I was like, I can't charted a lot.
Speaker 1: I said, I get gamer vibes from the I don't know why I had to add.
Speaker 2: I put my PlayStation away and started painting because I felt like I wasn't doing that. You know, I was spending hours there and I was like, nah, I don't know if this is worth it for me. I moved from like I have faces. So I've been painting the last year a lot art.
Speaker 1: I want to see something. I didn't see anything.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna show you. I don't put it on social media, okay, but I was thinking about doing it, maybe like maybe if you like it, they are a lot. It's very cartoonish, but I love it.
Speaker 3: But I'm a car I'm as fan and I like, you know, I I collect a lot of cartoonish type of stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm definitely definitely okay.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely gonna show you something, make it, make you one. There you go?
Speaker 1: Are you hip hop fan over your American hip hop? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta say yeah, because I do listen to a lot of people from here, even when I was in the YR.
Speaker 3: I just you're't gonna drop no names. You could just tell me hip.
Speaker 2: Say people that I like from here. I like school Book, Schoolboy, c Like Okay, I don't know if they still have something going on, but I do like Drake. You know, listen, Drake can never be canceled. Okay, Drake say, they go, I don't know what's going on over there. I do find the culture, but not to that extent, Like I still got to do some more homework.
Speaker 1: Becaun't. What Drake has managed to do with hip hop can never be erased, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a goal.
Speaker 3: He is. He's he listened, whether people like it or not. Overall, like as an overall artist, I'm talking like you know, stage presence music you know fandom.
Speaker 1: Drake is one of the top artists, and I feel like.
Speaker 2: You could spend a whole year without dropping anything, and if he drops something next year, we all.
Speaker 1: He'll be fine. He'll be fine. So Schoolboy cute and Drake.
Speaker 2: Jac oh yeah, and especially because he's one of the artists that for me, this is very important coming from another country. I like to be able to understand what he's saying on the on your phone, Like I know English, Yeah, but sometimes other artists use all the kind of words or like slangs that I don't understand. Son know what they're talking about.
Speaker 1: Them crap is hard for us to understand, even if we speak English.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, there you go. I'm kind of struggling there. But I like those artists. They're very clear.
Speaker 3: Now listen, Ja Cole is five for me. The man is a lyrical genius, and the things he says, it's just everything makes so much sense and it connects and he is very clear when he wraps, so I can see where you're come.
Speaker 1: What about the girlies.
Speaker 2: I like Lato, I love Lato, I love Lao, CARDI.
Speaker 1: Please like.
Speaker 2: Undo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, you know weren't happy with her. They were like, you know, representing this, but I'm like, leave her alone.
Speaker 2: It's very hard sometimes for other people to understand that, especially older generations. But amen, that's music. That's what music is made for. It's or you are supposed to express yourself with it and be yourself on it, you know. So and that's her, that's all you know. She even said it before, like that's the life that I was living, you know, Like that's all I know. So that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I love her, Okay, Madonna. I was like, yes, I said that. I'm I was like okay, yeah, yeah, Madona.
Speaker 1: Listen mad.
Speaker 2: Dominicans. So Yola, this is Maya fis you to the job devil me, I getta gold paid by your They have a Vasica Burgos and la connection superintendent just super repetos, so you get that. Now you're just Compson and ten the local Yago Jolic commune. So Clara commiso to look to look at you to and too loud you and and meal in.
Speaker 4: Happy life, happy happy wife, happy life, Yeah happy why not wife? And the album do we have any p Do we have an album? Getting any more?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 2: Your hand?
Speaker 1: Are you.
Speaker 2: Album? See yah po?
Speaker 1: Yes we got that going on project.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they're gonna.
Speaker 1: Drop it because.
Speaker 2: Simultaneously, so I believe that the first one is gonna be dropped by singles? Am I wrong? Drop by singles? Basically? If not, it's gonna be an albumorma perando album.
Speaker 3: Sal Aside from the music, what else do you want to get your hands into.
Speaker 2: Mela issue? I don't know. I feel like for now, all I can think about and all I can focus is on music. To be honest, I don't want to sound crazy, but it's your passion. Yeah, I feel like, yeah, that's all I can see for now. Maybe you know, later on get a little bit more into fashion. Who knows. I can see we come out with my own brand, especially because I come up with so many characters and the paintings that I would like to put that into work. And we're already doing something with the logo, with the six sex logo which came also you made one of my paintings. Yeah really, Yeah, I was wondering they go twelve hundred Entertainment, you know your lost publico. If yeah, I use my characters, the people would have been like this. So we made it a little bit more comfortable. If it's let's say that a kidsasion likes it, they can endow it. You know, it's it's more commercial, yes, but it comes from one of my paintings too.
Speaker 1: I feel like we're going to have an album drop with an art exhibit at the same time. I feel like I would love that. I feel like that's the vibe we have to go.
Speaker 2: Danny, are you listening?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for real, Danny, I'm thinking somebody here with with art exhibit. That is gonna be amazing.
Speaker 2: I love that, And don't know, Danny, don't have a hundred paintings in my house, so I can definitely do an exhibition if that was.
Speaker 1: The case album release party. I can see it already and.
Speaker 2: By twenty twenty five or who knows, twenty twenty six, so I'm probably gonna have like three hundred who knows, because I'm be painting as much as I can.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: That's a spend hours if I can. Is therapeutic. That's the thing. I feel like. That's why I got more into it because I didn't even know how to paint. So when I started it, I just put my PlayStation aside and I was like, let me just you know, try and it's really good for your mental once you get the hang of it.
Speaker 1: Now, I really want to see these paintings.
Speaker 2: Oh, you gonna be like you got mental problems for real. You you're struggling with something.
Speaker 3: But you know what, it's amazing that you know you don't not only have the music as an outlet, but you also have your art as an outlet and your fashion as an hour.
Speaker 2: I feel like I always found ways to actually express my art, not only through music. Somehow I was always probably painting on the wall in dr not painting painting, but you know, since a child, I always found ways.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. I feel like you have such a such an amazing future ahead of you. Like immediately you know someone Djcilo, we're good friends.
Speaker 1: He's the one. He said, come here, I want to show you an artist and he played me your music.
Speaker 2: Did that? Yeah, he did that. I love you, Silo. Shout out to you, man.
Speaker 3: I want to see him in a little while and thank you so much. I want to tell him I was with you and he told me he said, I think you would like this artist, and I was like, show me. We were in the studio together and he played me your music. He showed me your page and I said, I want to talk to her. I want to talk to her, and.
Speaker 2: I thank you so much. I love that, and I appreciate so much that you actually invited me and allow me to be with you here.
Speaker 3: You know, it's crazy because I'm making I kept mentioning your name, and I kept showing you and your producer who handles our artist relations are met.
Speaker 1: I sent him. I actually commented on your page. I said, this is the person I want to it.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm down, say less, say less, and I.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for coming through today.
Speaker 2: I feel like we can be friends. I don't know like, but I'm vibing with you. I don't know if you like me.
Speaker 1: But I'm probably with you to definitely like your vibe.
Speaker 2: You know. She said, no, no, Mario, not.
Speaker 1: Hold on the shrooms.
Speaker 2: They got stopped drinking, maybe like a year ago. Okay, you know it's look at usc you pull us. I don't want you to break your No, I'm not. It's not like man, I just didn't like naturally, just stop drinking. O. Doun't nowhere good for you? Man? But if I gotta take a shower, or a cup of wine. I'm taking it. There's a lot of There's a lot of and she's like, no, you should not. Skin looks too good. We're not going to mess up hydrating away. I'm struggling with my skin right now. Weird. Yeah, I'm literally like trying to go back to it because I feel like my skin was great. I don't know what's going on. I think I gotta I don't know my shower head or something is wrong and to change that or something hard water.
Speaker 3: I absolutely love you, man, Thank you so much for stopping by today. This interview was amazing and another Dominican, you know, just on the rise and with such amazing talent. I had to sit down with you and I had to show you love and let you know that I am already a fan.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Thank you. I really appreciate that. You know. I always say people's time is the most valuable valuable thing that they have.
Speaker 1: That's a fact, period.
Speaker 2: And I appreciate so much you taking you know, and your whole team too, taking time to be sitting here with me and the words. Man, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Grassos probably need you know what Grassiers come again?
Speaker 2: Money honey, Grassier Come Again. Yeah, I Joe and.
Speaker 1: They Joe Boom.
Speaker 2: Boom.
Speaker 3: Grassiers Come Again is a production of Honey German Productions in partnership with iHeart micro To the podcast network