Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: What's three ways you're using AI to be more efficient in business in life?
Speaker 4: Number one, I've been training all of my employees to learn how to become great prompt managers of AI. Right because I don't want to rely on their intelligence at all. Right, So if I say, hey, I want a set of emails that's going to be sent out for the high level tour, and I need them to be intellectual and make people question reality, Right, then I need you to be able to go in to chat GPT and create a prompt that's going to get you the right set of replies so that you can then make that email. Decreases the time you're going to have to spend right on creating that email. But also you now get to generate more ideas which allow us to be more effective because I don't have to higher ten more people. So now one person can do the job of ten people or possibly one hundred people. Right, business training people to use the AI is more important. Right, So if we go through the different list of AI, say, okay, I need I need you to be efficient in this AI management, Right, So I need you to manage this tool. And that's a more important way to manage employees. Right now saying that, okay, who's efficient in AI? Because now I either depend on your greeds or your experiences, right, I need you number one to understand the culture of the business. And then Number two, I need you to be efficient in these new technologies. Right. If you can't do that, then I don't need you at all. I'll find somebody else. Right. So for me, that has allowed me to put a certain standard on my employees to say we need certain efficiency and if you don't know this, then you're outdated. You're the old problem.
Speaker 3: Well are you expecting out of them as a result of using it?
Speaker 4: Efficiency in effectiveness? I need them to have greater output. I need what you could do when when you say that you know I can only do ten emails a day, you should be able to say, you know, you should be able to get one hundred done. Right. Then you should be able to figure out different marketing ways that you can add on to the business as well, because they have ais where you can go in there and it can generate ideas for you. So you should come to me with ideas and say, yo, this is what we're missing. This is what allows us to be able to be a more complete and round business. So I don't want people that need to be told what to do, because those are the jobs that is going to be replaced the fastest. I need people who can critically think right, during this time right now. You know, let's say if we getting scholars or responses with people that want to sponsor the episode, and I say a person say, well, I never put together that type of letter. I don't need that from you. I need you to go to AI and I need you to train yourself on how to get AI to put together this type of letter. What is the format? Right? And then have it senquisted. So now I feel like I can give orders that's beyond people's skill level as long as they can manage the AI to get the work done right. So now now the workforce gets to become whatever I need them to do. Versus Okay, you do this specific task, you do this task. No, everybody's lebron Now I don't have no. I don't have no, I don't have no no, No, no bench players, everybody's starters, everybody's the star. Everybody does everybody's job right. That's how they do in the Marines and things of that nature. When you have the top tier teams. Every case one man falls down, the next person knows how to do the next person job. So I don't take no for announcing no more. Because we got an AI. You understand, me, and I think that that's a beautiful thing. At the same time, I do think that there's going to be a lot of issues that's going to rise with AI. It's a lot of great things going to rise with AI. And it's gonna be a conversation because it's the greatest shift and technology that human beings will ever go.
Speaker 5: Geez, you talked about and we've had this conversation before, you and I about prompt engineering, and so I'm sure that some people in the audience will not really aware of what that is and how important it is.
Speaker 2: But for those who do know, I.
Speaker 6: Guess can you can you where would somebody refine that skill or learn that skill set, or where do they study to even become somebody who can do this? I mean, this is pretty one of the most important things to AI, right, is that that language.
Speaker 4: So right now, there's now one way to say who would be good at prompt engineering? Right, there's a debate on this as we speak as far as who would be the greatest at this skill. What I believe, you know, I think my interpretation of AI is it works better if you're already smart, right, and so prompt engineering prompting period is you know, typing in you know, one sentence or where and getting a response one to two three responses. That's traditionally what a prompt is. Prompt engineering is engineering and designing right your speech or your inquiry in a way where AI can respond, you know, correctly. So if I say, AI, listen, I need you to write me a movie script, right, AI is gonna write a movie is? Let's go ask you, okay, what kind of movie script? He'll be like, okay, well, I want to write a scary movie that would be good blockbuster hit right now in twenty twenty three, as we go through war times. Now, why would I add context about wartimes? Because maybe it has information about you know, the type of content that a person will want to watch during uncertain times during war right, But then I would take it further. So let's say you a movie buff and you say, okay, well I want you I need you to.
Speaker 7: Assume this episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might'ing boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member fdic.
Speaker 2: Erners What's up?
Speaker 7: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about law watching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments. It's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Nohm, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally, do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: So now you're telling the AI to take on the characteristic I need you to assume that you are Stephen King, right, and I want you to write a movie like Stephen King would make. So now he's going to get a completely different response than if you would have just told her to write a movie. So this is prop engineering, right, prompting it to get different responses until you get the correct one right. And some people know how to go in there and automatically put the context of what they I want the response to be the first time or second time, versus somebody else that may be spending a whole day trying to get AI to get it right. And so good propt engineerers know how to go in there and get the right responses and a quicker and shorter amount of time. Right. So, like when I'm researching things because of my mind is creative and I have maybe a little more data on certain subjects, I'm going to go in there and be like, Okay, I need you to, you know, write out I don't know. Let's say I like using emails, right, because everybody do a lot of emails. So, or let's say a caption. I need you to write out a caption like Malcolm X, but I want you to do it. I want you to do it with the thinking of Malcolm X, but I want you to do it with the eloquency of Martin Luther King, right. And so therefore it's going to give me different response. So the more data that you have on your own self, the more different contexts that you can put into the AI to respond in different ways, then you can say, well, I need you to do it humorous, right, I need you to do it, Okay, give me two different responds. I like to get bulletin points from AI. I don't like when it does loan form just going. So I would tell AI, you know, give me the emotions of two thousand I did this before. Give me the emotional settings of each year from the nineteen hundreds to twenty twenty. So first I establish a baseline of what it would give me, right, and then I'll go in there and I tweak it based on you know. It first gave me you know these ones, And I said, well, context. It based on what the people were going through during that time. Take in the financial market, take in, you're right, the social landscape of everything that was happening. I need you to give me one word emotions, right, and so now it's give me that. Then I'll say further, because this is chat GPT I'm talking about right, So further. If it's in the same conversation, then chat GPT is recording the conversation from the top to bottom, so I understand the context when you say something next, right, so you can tell it say hey, I need you to assume that you are a stock expert. This whole entire time while we talk, and as we start off the conversation, always say you know, peace God. So in every response from the first time that you told it to do that into the last stream of inquiries, it will say peace God. Then it will respond like a stock expert. Then you can say, hey, teach me like a third grader. So if you go to a place and you're getting high level information, you don't have to ask people to simplify anymore. You can just take the notes and then feed it the chat GPT and say, hey, I went to this seminar I did not understand everything. Here are my notes. Can you break this down to me like a third grader? You can get a context on yourself. Hey, I only ad one year of schooling. I'm from the South. If I talk like this, this is what I do. So now, Chad GPT is taking in all of these different contexts and so it's going to customize that education for you. So this is the way I do. I make sure it's customized for me. I don't want general responses right, And another thing you have to know chat GBT four. I would say that's the best one, really, the only one we should use because the other ones you're probably going to get one out of four responses could be wrong. So a lot of people can be confident wrong information because the AI sometimes gets creative, it gets confused. It kind of like drifts and just adds stuff and it's like what is this about? And so if a person not that smart, they might not know that they're getting false information because the AI says it in such a confident matter. But it's a language programming, you know, tool, So even as we speak, we pulling from language thinking about the next thing to say. But AI has way more sweet of information and language to pull it from than the average person. So we can say things like it was correct, but that doesn't mean it actually was right. So prompt engineering would be the number one skill set, right, it is the number one skill set to learn in my opinion, right when it comes to the future of technology.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know we talked about it before, but if we can go back to the nineties and teach our kids coding, Prime generation is our era's version of coding, right for sure, Like, if you don't have that down, you're going to miss out on a wave. And also too for everyone who's employed, begin using this to get out fifteen x twenty x thirty x output in your job to be more efficient. There's some people who used to scriptwrite and automate some things at their jobs. But either you can be a part of the wave and let it take over your job, or you can use it and get the results now because most companies are not using it. But also if you have a database of material, you can act it to write in your voice. Like so when I use it, I'll say, hey, write this email or telegram messager.
Speaker 4: Oh well, you give it too much away? Now, hey, hey, you give it too much away now.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying it helps.
Speaker 6: You. Got a lot a lot of.
Speaker 4: My graduates from my school being false.
Speaker 3: Bad drop bags, drop.
Speaker 6: Bang drops.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected. Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,