Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: All right, man, were back another episode of Club for twenty podcasts.
Speaker 1: I'm the host. My name is DJ Wells. Same game with me to my left.
Speaker 2: I got my dog bit should be hearing out the prail least, how you wouldn't.
Speaker 3: As brother.
Speaker 2: Let's get to it for sure, man a man, I gotta give you some credit. Man, you was one of the first people I seeing with the p six thousands on. We had a conversation on Twitter about them. I'm them damn like the new Air Force ones like you gotta you just gotta slept them out and just wap.
Speaker 3: Them out broll y'ah. I fuck with the This is my favorite because they got a bunch of dope colorways. This is the best one to me.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: Now, Ricky Mike, he he Team ver Meo, even though I ain't seen him in over Merrio's a long time.
Speaker 1: I know what the beef is.
Speaker 2: He's six thousands tig or the Vermaros. I got both because that's a tough colorway. Vermaros feel better, but them look better.
Speaker 1: I know where you're waving this situation.
Speaker 2: I'm some Team Vermi. I do like to look I got the next tame colorway, but the ver definitely show man shots to coachy shoes to my right. I got my dog young, not show young tig. How you what, man, I'm chilling. I ain't no ship, Jordan. I don't know why they was. They wouldn't bout we wasn't about. They was in a box. I just happened to look at them. Man, those are fire to me. I always respected those shoes, but I never understood why they was on the Georgian statue in nas Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I fucked with the white and blue ones.
Speaker 2: So all the French blue with the gray, Yeah, those are those are very very tough to me. Them is the hardest ones and only like the only cool grat shoe. I actually fucked with her the notes. I love the cool gray nons lead. My favorite nons is probably the cool gray none. Yeah, the cool gray nons are super super tough.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: We're getting it to that point of the year, man, So the tax time is that retro five that Metallica?
Speaker 1: Is that gonna be the text? Jordan? You know everybody about to have them?
Speaker 3: I need them? Wow, I got them is already got to pick them up.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the plug for sure.
Speaker 2: We we always have a five twenty staple shoe. It's probably gonna be the metallic file. We all wore the four during All Star weekend. That'd be hard if we had a Swiss with some white stitching.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: We asked for a lot, Yeah, that's we're just asking for a sweat to at this point to the new march man, let me see the sample man.
Speaker 3: Not showing those on the air. But I got you so this episode.
Speaker 4: Of you can't think that's the one?
Speaker 3: You said?
Speaker 2: What I think that's the one. That's the one ship we're here that can't be the one.
Speaker 4: You don't like it.
Speaker 3: Let's talk.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about it, all right, Let's let's let the chat help us. What's that's the one that's for me? We're being all right.
Speaker 3: Right here on the back, mix and shake it, mother fucking poor.
Speaker 1: Make it shaking pork.
Speaker 3: So does pants come with that?
Speaker 4: They can if you wanted to know, we could do anything.
Speaker 3: Fun with that. But I just think we need a regular Club five twenty sweat shup with like Club twenty on the pants like all.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 3: Those are the stables are staying.
Speaker 4: We're still Oh, just a new another.
Speaker 1: Where the staples.
Speaker 3: We got we got to burst on right now. Make sure first, well, hope they't come from China. Trump, Tump shut that. Yeah, I was thinking about it is the hot of my operations. Yeah, that pre orders, get them summertime, tapping where the Swiss shop set in that because that's what we need to tap in with. Sh up, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm not condoning that. I think the price is gonna be a little bit different, but you know.
Speaker 3: Probably probably cheaper. But damn man, don't she didn't come from China.
Speaker 1: Boy, some upset people.
Speaker 2: They not much shit come from China. That right now, right now, everything comes from Chump, Damn Trump, wildan bro. I mean, of all the things he's done, that's definitely an important one. But yeah, he's making some moves out here that affects everybody. About the layoff people in the CIA, that's crazy, the fact that he well allegedly gave off. And I'm in the CIA. I'm letting all the secrets go. You will not You're gonna die, but you told on here, so it's free. It's free. Yeah, I'm telling all the secrets. Yes they do have. I know who killed Martin. I'm telling you told you done.
Speaker 1: But he was on that too.
Speaker 2: He was like, classified the file. If you want to, I will tell everything you need to know.
Speaker 3: You fire me. I think somebody gonna do that, though, no.
Speaker 2: I think they can say gonna fire some of these people. They're gonna start talking, bro, alleged. They offer a lot of people trying to get rid of idea. I've been working and CEI for twenty eight years. You about letting me go.
Speaker 3: Damn, you're just gonna start telling Fuck it, Bro, I'm gonna die anyway. What what? Okay?
Speaker 2: So what's like probably sixty eight seventy what's what's something that's in the area that we really don't know? What we think? You know, John F. Kennedy, all the assassinations. We definitely there's people who know everything that happened to everything. So y'all gonna get up there and tell them people who did that? Ship funk about that? I mean, respectfully, I ain't going, sir for JFK who killed Tupac. That's what I want.
Speaker 3: Let's get that on a niggas in a Ruba.
Speaker 4: I just realize.
Speaker 2: So you got this political conversation, it says mix it shaking forward on the niggas back. I wasn't gonna diemerge on there, but I was a little alarmed by the I don't want to be walking around niggas say mix it, shaking for it. That's you know whose idea was, and like but like your a song, but I was missing bring it.
Speaker 3: Put the mixed shake reporter on the back of the shirt.
Speaker 4: I don't want to the merch lady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was ever my quote. That was a bing shirt. What was yours, nigga?
Speaker 3: It was like album bout the door, nigga, believe my the is gonna tell on the worldthing else the shirt cool.
Speaker 2: I don't mix it, shake it or port I do ship off the court. Put put my ship, but I do that. Put mom's bout the door. Hey, put man's by the door with like an arrow on the side, not on your ass cracked, but like on the side. You know what I'm saying. You know you on the back. Then THEYD be like, well, don't well depend on where it is.
Speaker 3: Don't stand next to nobody, because if it's on the layer back you stand next to DJ, that's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 1: Scenario.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like the arrow like aiming towards your shoes.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, do it like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, make it like diagonals.
Speaker 2: Don't put my body door right here? What's the doors that just open?
Speaker 3: You know them beads? You know what?
Speaker 2: Before we started to show off, we were just laughing about prey calls and ship and like back in the days you used to have to really call people house phone to get on their nerves.
Speaker 3: And Ship stayed doing that. Bro, he was a pre caller. Bro, stay calling Granny, stay calling Stale. Bro's ninety years old. Bro going through it getting her nerves. Bro.
Speaker 2: I used to be scared of girls houses. I'm in the first girl house I ever called. Shout out to the game. Brittany Turner. I called her house. She used to live down the street from I called her to come outside her birthday, said.
Speaker 3: But what the hell you like?
Speaker 2: See to Britain be like four or fifth grades and Ship? Yeah, scared as hell. Man, that's kids now, don't give a fuck now they on the face time, they don't even ask.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you ain't got what's happening? Easy?
Speaker 2: And everybody got phone. I pad all that shit. I talked my dough SI. I used to get on the phone. I used to have to be nervous because my mama picked up that hear everything.
Speaker 3: My mom used to go on the phone and put that bitch down just you know more, turn it up so she can hear. Like kids downadays don't have to worry about that ship at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's funny as hell because now you get to a point to where you're talking about the bees and ship. The school house used to walk through with the bees, the old plastic on the couches, the grandma's. Now they got only fans that ship. Did I number one year my sister got. She only thing she wanted for Christmas was the phone. She got her own line, that extension in the room.
Speaker 3: She had her own line. That's wrong, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's the only thing she got. I was like every fifty dollars all you ever get. She got her own that. I had a v tack in my room, was calling everybody. She's on the phone all day. Her sh was coireless too. I was about eight, Remember I had my corlers, We had my own line in there. I got my first phone in ninth eighth grade. I had a pre prepaid phone, like you gotta get minutes and ship and Nigga I ain't know when you text or play snake and ship like that.
Speaker 3: It took your minutes.
Speaker 2: Here, yes, heard, my sister had got it for me. My ship was gone in the first day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you said you start from the root. I remember free after nine the Sprint Sprint shot the spread we had free after seven. Yeah, I had.
Speaker 1: I had a team mobile. This I get on my mama. I love my mama to death.
Speaker 2: I think I told you this before. We had a team mobile. Right, my bill was so high, my mama they paid it, you know me. All you got to do is ten dollars down. Yeah, my mama did that ship.
Speaker 3: For so long. When I got in the NBA over five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: WAYI we over probably about freshman year. She just was like paying a little bit because I call her, I'll be like yo on my phone. You know you could like you could go out, but they couldn't accept in or something like that.
Speaker 3: With my team had to plug. Nigga, that phone should have been off.
Speaker 1: She just kept making payments.
Speaker 3: Our phone was getting cut off. Nigga, you missed too two months. It's over, nigga.
Speaker 1: Spring was not.
Speaker 2: TB was showing. Look, you just had to make payments on it. She would make twenty dollars here, thirty hours here, bro, nigga. I got to the league, nigga. It was an outstanding bill. Like, first of all, not to play my mama there, but we had to refinance her house. So when I bought it, when she bought it and I had to pay it off.
Speaker 3: What the fuckers this house two und thirty thousand house. Motherfucking she gets that. I love my mama to death, this.
Speaker 1: Ship and.
Speaker 3: I love her to death. She was like, bout pay that phone, but we gotta. I went to Arzon, so you know I want the arcs. Got my old phone.
Speaker 1: I'm like, i'ma give me a voice.
Speaker 3: Was like, you about to pay hors off? Man? It was five.
Speaker 2: Don't don't put the refine this bread in your pocket. Yes somewhere here up shout to my mama, Man, my daddy.
Speaker 1: They made it work for showre man, that made it happen.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm trying to go. I ain't know none of it. I couldn't believe what I see that they don't what it has cost as much?
Speaker 2: Got no space shout. We're about to ask some fun today. But man, be here, who pulled up to work tonight.
Speaker 3: Man, it's been a while. God damn, bar me, what fucking yet she can't see?
Speaker 2: I don't, I didn't, Butcher chir sorry YouTube Kawhi Leonard, she know, joel Eb Mike sigaling, No, no, she ain't even here'll into the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Jesus.
Speaker 2: Mike keeps signaling, I mean signaling for her to come.
Speaker 1: I took her chair out in their pool even.
Speaker 3: It don't matter. She's standing up today. We ain't even psyching no more. That's crazy, bro, How you hell? What's happening?
Speaker 2: How you No?
Speaker 3: You gotta revoked? What's that work? No more? Ship? All things never changed?
Speaker 2: Yes, death taxes, this drink gets spilled in my past.
Speaker 3: Mixed shaking poork no more?
Speaker 1: Oh ship, that's good all I made.
Speaker 2: I was a Shirley temple because y'all was in here about cranberry juice.
Speaker 4: Get it sexy, get it sexy.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you came back to your revengeon of your heart.
Speaker 1: Quick wow.
Speaker 3: When she's talking to one person, her dream camel, let me get your spirit just this evening, talk about it? Why the fu you on the cups.
Speaker 2: Made?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 4: Now, what's your brother?
Speaker 3: What was that ship? What happened making drinks?
Speaker 1: The poor got some cranberry juice?
Speaker 3: And y'all was in here when I was here.
Speaker 2: I'm hating because when I was here, where was the I'm on your ass now, because where was the bottle girls when.
Speaker 3: I was here? Oh? Talk about it? Supposed to be here.
Speaker 4: He was supposed to be here.
Speaker 1: We are supposed to be bottle grow.
Speaker 2: It's very difficult to find professionals in Indiana. But once I found them, I don't know, y'all. I didn't know nothing. I was surprised by the whole production. Like you so he did.
Speaker 3: Don't put that on your soulf, my soul, I didn't even know them girls. Don't put that on my mama. I don't know them girls.
Speaker 4: Was on LinkedIn.
Speaker 3: We really did look.
Speaker 4: Professional.
Speaker 2: Fact indeed, it was personally. We had twin sisters. So you want them to come with you, right?
Speaker 3: That was what they look like.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you're gonna make the drinks. They're gonna bring the bottles and stuff out here from here on, now.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: That would be nice.
Speaker 2: I just fired.
Speaker 3: I looked. Now let's let's now, we're gonna tell you we speaking our truth on him. They come to work no more you have. We're gonna say why you didn't come to work, But you didn't.
Speaker 2: You left us and you were on birthday vacation. PTO se was on Tom Jordan.
Speaker 3: Mo that crewe back to the school crew. You had the time, but before that, you was already telling my fuck that you was fired. And I told my fucker she was supposed to be getting reconstructed, but it was. It was a remixed.
Speaker 2: I'm like because people were like, why the fuck did you fire Barbie be here, I'm like, nigga, fuck Barbie. I guess because if Mike fired the fire because I'm like, ain't nobody fire her?
Speaker 3: We always ask where she had but she up there going with the fuck. I don't know why they let me go Nigga screenshot me like, look at what she said here, and I said, oh, that's fun up.
Speaker 2: She did the game like that back you were already supposed to be back. Never I think I went to Chicago yesterday fu Me y'all did about five shows. I was still in the city and Mike didn't try to hear you. You was supposed to be under the Knight, don't check from here.
Speaker 3: Nothing just.
Speaker 2: All the my fuckers, I know what, all the night wanted to sleep for a few days so I couldn't get it.
Speaker 3: Well, we're glad to see you back. I'm glad to see you back. So we got a shirly tipper because you was mad because I'll.
Speaker 2: Be stressing to drinkers and not be really stressed up life, and y'all.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't get I get here. Mike is a half a bottle.
Speaker 1: We got a bottle, we got bottom wasn't here.
Speaker 3: I'm like ilogized, I mean.
Speaker 4: And then my chair was here.
Speaker 3: I just didn't keep look at I tell y'all put that up on the chair back outside. Tell us about the cruise a little bit though. What you do is you on there making drinks or getting drink for in your mouth? Drinks in my mouth.
Speaker 4: Mexico they turn up shoulders.
Speaker 3: Okay, I see whoever you w I was.
Speaker 1: They ain't go with no dudes respect.
Speaker 3: What part of Mexico you never been talking about? It was cowboy because oh damn yeah.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Okay, man, we happy to see you. We appreciate you. Brother.
Speaker 2: It's your birthday to officially over so we can expect to see you at work, so we don't have to do it anymore of this.
Speaker 3: Respect. The niggas stap in you, nigga. Hopefully if you got enough mone you can take her somewhere. You can flip or text ship that time.
Speaker 1: You know, shout to the queens with the dependence. It's time to shine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, after gay love boy. All right, I appreciate you. Appreciate you. Glad you showed up to work. We appreciate it. The cups are unique too.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: It's hurt. This is the brand.
Speaker 2: That's funny. Thank you on your head man. He was doing just saying, promote the show. That's crazy. I stayed to get on the bus and it's crazy. I don't you know the motherfucker I.
Speaker 3: Just said getting sexy. She said, damn my fault. I know that song.
Speaker 1: We don't see man. How you feel about Drake Man he performed the other day.
Speaker 2: Came out of my dead body with the hoodie with the holes on, like he got smoke with the effects behind him and ship me and Drake I like he's back in his bag. No, I just like you ain't roll it in Australia. Don't make it damn it, don't hit the same bro. So he would have had to do that in the States. If he would do that, La, you should have did it in Canada.
Speaker 3: Hey, I have been crazy Rebio City like he re.
Speaker 2: Hey now I like both sides of this conversation. If he would have did that in LA, that's crazy, that's whole. That's hard. The final game of the season and the NFL is about to go down the Super Bowl's opponents, and you can get in on the action at DraftKings sports Book and official sports bet partner a super Bowl fifty nine All new customers Now, it's your chance to get on all football action.
Speaker 1: New customers.
Speaker 2: Bet just five bucks to get two hundred dollars and bon his best Instantly score big or the biggest game of the year, the Super Bowl with Draft Kings sports Book. Download the app today and used promo called Club five to twenty. Yes, promo called Club five twenty to get two hundred dolls a bon his best when you've just bet five bucks only on DraftKings.
Speaker 1: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 5: Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight hopeing why or text Hope and y four six seven three six nine in Connecticut. Help is available for a problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven. We're visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell Casino. When resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. On spet's expire one hundred and sixty eight hours zephy rich wins four. Additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNNG dot co slash audio.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: I'm DJ Wells, I'm Brandon Hendricks, and we all roll partners over here at Club five twenty. Man, listen road Sparks. If you're trying to get it cracking the right way, if you want to make sure the night's extra special, all you gotta do is tap in.
Speaker 1: It is a prescription.
Speaker 2: Just following the instructions online and they will get you squared away if you qualify for this. And if you do qualify for this, man, you're gonna have a hell of a time be here.
Speaker 1: Tell the people about road Sparks.
Speaker 2: Man, road Sparks brought me back to life. Man, Me and my wife had a great time out of town. And this has got the moment going though, So shout out to Roe Sparks. Come mom man, simple and easy to use. Let December get that playlist. Cracking you know, saying you might have a little bit more on that playlist. Be here, take it at dinner. Use it that dinner. You know I'm I mean when you're about to cash out on that bill.
Speaker 3: Right around, hit the highway, take the backways home and you know what I mean. By the time you entered the crib, it's going down.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, listen. Road Sparks be here and gave you out a rest. Please listen. We are the official Road Sparks part of here. Make sure you use the promo code Club five twenty. Get you fifteen dollars off your prescription man tap.
Speaker 3: In, get online as easy. They'll connect you with a medical professional.
Speaker 2: And prescribed new sexual health pacts. Get fifteen dollars off Sparks on a red current plan. Connect with the provider at road dot Co slash Club five twenty to find out if subscription Road Sparks are right for you. That's right, that's our dot C slash Club five to twenty for fifteen dollars off your first order. If he went to the city and turn back up like, hey, I'm still that nigga.
Speaker 3: Here, I'm the boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's too bad. But he got so much. I think he got smoking Toronto right. Yeah, it's a little friction up there, but fuck it, they still love Meoran, Yeah, he's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: We get carried away with some of this back and forth like the in there shold but Drake is still a very important person, especially in that city for sure.
Speaker 1: Man, But Australia, just don't hit the sign.
Speaker 2: I just I just don't know what you're doing this kind of beef though, I don't know what he does. To be back up to the all he had to do was keep it rap nigga. After that song, Drake could have came out of the album. We still But when he started suing people and all that shit, yeah he's a little different. He prolonged to himself while he said, all other antics ship and everybody calling you a caring and it's like, all right, now you're playing the victim.
Speaker 1: Roal cool.
Speaker 2: But AM and P and D got a situation dropping it very very soon. I think it's supposed to drop on Valentine's Day. I'm correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, niggas ain't going I mean it's gonna be hard though.
Speaker 3: White people don't care about rap beef. That's why I always think he's straight. Yeah, I don't care about red beef. They don't care it, don't like but you know, they hit our community a little different. Eventually we might not give a but as a whole, we kind.
Speaker 2: Of we got a hard m We're not gonna here because nobody cared about Kendrick Shit, no more.
Speaker 1: I ain't hurt, not like us.
Speaker 2: All your I don't know what you're talking about. Gn X still got dumb slaps. Yeah, but I ain't heard, not like us.
Speaker 3: And well he just went back up. Bro, he just want them Grammys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like I'm saying it got it, had got it, ran his course, he did his five billion streams, but it was over with. Like the Grammys brought it back up super Bowl and bring it back up again after Super Bowl, shits gonna be dead.
Speaker 1: I think the lawsuits brought it back up too.
Speaker 2: Like the song was already popular, but the antics made the song live. He's about here on Sunday because that song is define. Get played super Bowl. But it's it's dead after that, you think, so, you know, we don't consume music that long. No more like it's dead like Drake. Drake had him run this course and let him do it. Shit, he could have dropped that ship with party next door. Yeah, the niggas would have been, oh.
Speaker 1: D what you want?
Speaker 3: Drake? Make them hits. He might have lost that battle, but fuck he got hits.
Speaker 2: But now when he do all the sewing and ship, you give people like Joe Budden all them ammo to keep talking ship. But yeah, and that's interesting that you said that part because you said white people don't care about rap beef.
Speaker 1: You know who don't care about rap beef?
Speaker 3: Women?
Speaker 2: If it's some slaps and some songs that women can put in the caption on this or some Bobby shit, his.
Speaker 3: Core audience is gonna be right back where it is.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of women fuck with Drake because Drake make that type of vible music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he can bounce right back on top.
Speaker 3: But if he come out with another slap, I mean shit, it's Drake. I don't know if he can have like another slap slap.
Speaker 2: Like like a hip hop rap slap. That might be dead niggas might not just tune into it. Like even some of the songs he dropped during the beef. After the beef, that was kind of like usually like that ship with Thug, Yeah that's gonna be a slap.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We'd been like, yeah, that's hard, but I don't think people gonna be You went the other way, bro, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. That's what I mean, like our community, you might have lost us as a whole. Like if he dropped hit like what was that headlines where he was.
Speaker 1: Like, don't make me uh you said, oh Drake girl?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Or what he say, I might catch a body? What someone's up? Yeah that's the song. Yeah yeah, Like he could never drop something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want hear that no more. Don't everyone hear it again? Say love code to death, but I don't want to hear it. I'm the best and I proven no just go right, bro, that just take out their vocabulary.
Speaker 3: Drake. Drake helped Gunn and get some light off him.
Speaker 1: He had a fantastic year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Drake really helped Gunner, Like who right on my kniggas.
Speaker 2: But that should give y'all example that you can bounce back because it's gonna dropped the hard album under Bro.
Speaker 3: People like the music under Tough alligat.
Speaker 1: They couldn't even say, you couldn't even hate. And he had some songs that.
Speaker 3: The nigga that's hating on you, what the niggas is hating on you is having like you know, okay albums. Niggas going to jail. It's kind of like, hey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I hate Gunner damn not even you know what I'm saying, Like that ain't mine because we used to have Me and my dog Keis.
Speaker 3: We used to have a battle of kim a little baby like who better baby? You're GUNNERA.
Speaker 2: We used to always do that. And this is before baby started. You know, my baby was up. I'm the baby killing Gunner. He used to be like, nah, Gunna gone age, way better than baby. He do so like it made me like, hey, Gunner, like I actually like his songs. But I just couldn't be a fan because I was like a little baby fan for the second argument, yeah.
Speaker 3: Just for the argument anytime.
Speaker 2: Yeah it could be cold, but just for my point of view, so I could be right, I'm hate him like the Pacers he should he like the Pacers.
Speaker 3: Why you bring up he used to do that as the future a while back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, I'm just gonna argue my side to a point where I'm gonna make myself hate them even though I like them, Like you will catch me listen to some of their songs, but that's.
Speaker 3: Not really a future fan on God and somebody really said, well, Jeff was a rapper, fuck dirt, he's future. I got hit.
Speaker 2: As many times nigs gonna play fifty six nights. Yeah, that was one of my favorite albums. But I was a fan of Baby. And then see Gunna like just slowly keep doing what he's doing. I haven't hit after hit. He's finally called me, like, Yo, remember that shit you was talking about Gunner and Baby, I'm.
Speaker 3: A little baby always been hotter, but Gudda always been. I mean, gutter shout you never but Gunna Gunn has always been a better artist though forever.
Speaker 1: I just didn't feel that way at that time.
Speaker 2: He's just said that. Early on, he was just like he's like Baby cold. He said, gun of music just different, black nigga, you tripping. I'd be like, nah, the melodic ship definitely hit different. That was a little Baby's hotter though, and he could really spin. He was making bigger songs. He was a bigger artist, you know what I mean. He was a polar figure. But so far as music, Bro, Gunna undefeated. Bro, But look how everybody suffered, not say suffered, these a better word. Look how everybody was affected in that situation. If they all could get along. Obviously, cases and work, that's different nigga streets ties, that's different type of politics. But they all would have benefited from still having a relationship, even Drake. From the situation, we probably gonna g more drenking future. That's the hell of a collaboration. And Gunner and Baby was, they had a nice collabse They was going crazy.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: I like Gunn and Thug better just me personally that Gunn and Baby that was a dynamic dude.
Speaker 3: But I had to run, bro they did. But Bro, that gonna that gonna thug different. Bro, when my niggas.
Speaker 2: Came out with that ski but that hard. I mean, Gunna wrote the whole thing. But I'm just saying, baby, baby bars, no shade her, baby bars, no shade, no hearing on that.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: I want niggas to know this music ship. Listen. Listen play drift to. He probably wrote the chorus, but he didn't not write his birth. Niggas gotta give Quabo a little bit more. He killed gun on that He's gonna give Quabo a little bit more love too.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Niggas really be behind a lot of this music. That your niggas love, bro is my most respect. You can say how you feel about is one of the best rappers of all time. I fuck with I remember when we met him and got on the bus post like he had he had Tory Lanes in there.
Speaker 1: He was cooking up some ship with Tory Lanes.
Speaker 3: Niggas Pins is a lot different, y'all. That's why I.
Speaker 1: Kind of hear right he didn't, right, Baby Verse.
Speaker 3: That's fine. I'm just telling y'all, don't be don't be surprised as shit come out.
Speaker 2: Because like it's weird as Little Ya is. We know trying to my nigga died. He know.
Speaker 3: It's just said all the time, Bro, that weird ship. Bro.
Speaker 2: Niggas didn't know that city girl ship. Bro, that nigga them niggas pins is crazy. Bro.
Speaker 3: So that's a little bit more respected as an artist like Little Baby was just Gunnar was never a street nigga. Gunner was, I mean little baby. When COVID came out and he dropped that song, that's when his career took off because he was able to play both sides. Was appeased to both people like it always seemed like to me, it always seemed like Gunna needed a thug or a baby to when in retrospect, he was the better artist the whole time.
Speaker 1: Bro, But Gunna don't God, that's my dog that he don't have a freestyle.
Speaker 3: That's my dog.
Speaker 2: Listen, those a bigger records than Yeah, nobody has maybe either.
Speaker 3: No records, but what better.
Speaker 2: I I like, maybe a tweaker baby, Bro, it's forever.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, limited, I'm gonna take ice ice, but yeah, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying Gunna is like on that first album when he got out of jail, No nigga had an album like that. Niggas had songs and your album when Booster got out.
Speaker 3: When you got out, the niggas and have albums like that, Bro, No, he came out to me the biggest ever. Broigga was in jail for thirty days. He got it. He did a sound.
Speaker 2: Always niggas have never been in jail, talking about he was only in there for a little bit.
Speaker 3: Now he didn't.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, when you tell a nigga about time, is my talking about Budy like fires differ charger can't was supposed to get the county for thirty days.
Speaker 3: Locked up for years just saying being murders out. Many niggas want to jail under the ricos. When I got out, my apple was better than.
Speaker 2: All y'all respect, I'll be doing six months where he did shout out to that more than I could do.
Speaker 3: Salute, Yeah, I want to do that for a minute, and I was sick he could give me up. I cry, you were stealing.
Speaker 2: No, somebody was fighting on the bus and they just took the whole back of the bus. Damn biggas on Keystone for that.
Speaker 3: When I went to.
Speaker 2: Forty two to turn up tigers like oh ge Rico Familion.
Speaker 3: Crazy, I gotta be fucked up. I wouldn't even fight.
Speaker 2: As the fact though, nigga got his head throw through the window and the glass came down and like scratched my face and I ain't no, you don't know you like damn they fighting. I'm just looking and like nigga, you bleed and I'm like, for real, police came.
Speaker 3: Back of that bus like you with me yo.
Speaker 2: I was like, I ain't fighting. I'm like everybody like he ain't fighting. He's look at his face. I'm like, scared his head. I ain't did a crime. Sense, Well, I'm still stealing these hands, still worse hands, bleeding, I still get some hot shot over takes his friends some car back over the honey Bun booster, the honey buys cranks. Uh, that's buddy shout to Drake Man. I think the music would go slap. I want to ask you a question halftime super Bowl. You think Kendrick gonna drop album? Because you know, G and X is just supposed to be the project. Before the album he's going on to obviously, good time to capitalize.
Speaker 1: We've seen this done before. Do you think we got a good chance of that happening?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I ain't a Kendrick fan, so I'm fatigue.
Speaker 2: Like, I look, Kendrick makes great music, but after that good Kid Matt City, when he went like left, I kind of really I slowed down though, paying attention.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah he did. I think if he do drop an album, that'll be cold though. His fans is gonna definitely step forward. I think he still got a wave. Actually, I don't even think it fell off nah Drake. Like we said, doing what he did helped the wave continue. Currently with the situation, he dropped album super Bowl. That's tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially if it's fire. I ain't even tap into the last drink. Gn X is fire, bro, that's cool it is. That's really my type of music.
Speaker 3: It's definitely not mine.
Speaker 1: Like what's the head to squabble up or something?
Speaker 2: The wizz the wiz freestyle to squabble up is fire too, wiz Wi he went crazy on that.
Speaker 3: I'm just more of a future.
Speaker 1: It's been doing freestyle.
Speaker 3: He just did. Uh.
Speaker 2: I think it's pipe Boy Max and whatever his name is, respecting him name of, but he doing free.
Speaker 1: I think my nigga was back outside this year.
Speaker 3: Hey, wiz Man, drop a cushion, harms shoes too or something.
Speaker 2: Don't do that, but just dropp another fire tape. I don't want it to be because just bring that kind of energy back. Yeah, bitch say something like that on the track. My nigga back single again, so probably the energy probably there.
Speaker 1: I need that whiz Man. I don't like that.
Speaker 3: I think Wizz like underground artists ever, though.
Speaker 2: I like the I smoke all day with I really smoke all day, But I don't like working out Wiz.
Speaker 3: I remember, I don't like twenty twelve, Kendrick was opening enough for Wiz Bro. That's how much Wiz been on. That's how long Whiz been on.
Speaker 1: Wiz has been doing.
Speaker 3: Rick Cross opened up for Whisky for two here.
Speaker 1: He did it, has been doing like festival tours, those type of.
Speaker 2: Tours, Yeah, sales, white big as men u concerts.
Speaker 1: Since his inception, I have never.
Speaker 3: Seen the underground artists like grow like that. He's restarted off at IU, not saying that was his first stumble grounds, but when people got familiar with him, he was doing college parties, Bro, and for him to keep that same moment, I'm going, I don't know necessarily if he was independent or not, but so far as on the ground.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at all those block Air rappers we talked about, We talk about Drake, we talk about j Cole, we talked about Big Sean, talk about the era he I mean, he's one of the only few of them who could tour Big Site by himself where he was always in the venues by himself. He was doing those types of arenas and pphitheaters. Everybody else needed to kind of help, he did too, but he was always in the clips. He was the only nigga putting twenty thousand niggas Drake and Wayne came. He still putting more people in their dolo than them when they came here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, underwriter, but he didn't do that Atlanta.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just I'm here in Atlanta. Whatever.
Speaker 2: It's a different environment, yeah, Drake and Wayne. That ship was to the sky.
Speaker 3: That's a different that's a different environment too. But damn shout to whizz though. Out of that class, he really won the only ones bro that superseded like now because was in the era. But Sean was in that era. Yeah, Neil was in the era. A lot of niggas had up and down seasons.
Speaker 2: Bro, he didn't see currency like a lot of nipsey Dom like a lot of them was good.
Speaker 1: It was different, it was It wasn't in the era though, That's what happened.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna do DJ like that. Don was in there, all.
Speaker 2: Right, listen, I don't got no I've never heard domth you have Bro, you have somebody.
Speaker 3: I played the.
Speaker 2: Slash, Bro, but he never played the slot. I played the slap. He never played your slash. That's between y'all, that's your relationship.
Speaker 3: I'm a slap.
Speaker 2: I've been telling people to common Skip please get your album Bro all the way Yellow Dom.
Speaker 3: Got some good songs, but it's just different and you gotta be like in that cult following Bro.
Speaker 2: It's like, what's your boy with all the cards? Currency?
Speaker 3: Currency the long way, but it's more. But I'm more off the court than with currency there on the court, Like I don't play currency. I just what he do.
Speaker 2: Though he he a cool ass nigga too, though I like Cury. It was crazy because we talked about with Wayne though. Yeah he was definitely he was an.
Speaker 3: No limit to for a minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's been around for a lot.
Speaker 3: Currency don tripping all.
Speaker 2: Them, but you know, don't do tripping though they they man, they too literally too, they too. Like I'm not saying that, I'm just saying like my rapping wise but different for sure.
Speaker 3: But like Dom.
Speaker 2: Can't touch them, No he can't, No, he can't, he can't, but he can't be in the same room I won't say that lead.
Speaker 1: Up my dog.
Speaker 3: I wasn't discussion y'all know how.
Speaker 2: Listen, I got five favorite rappers, jay Z and then Tripp like third, i'mna wayne.
Speaker 3: Leto come to the city. We'll come to Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Bro with you. We need to interview a sat like I swear to god, I do he raped how I will rap nigga just be talking. Yeah, but Trip don't know how you feel about baby. That's how I used to feel about Lido though.
Speaker 3: I remember when uh shout when Jamorrow first got out of jail, so I started sucking with them or whatever. But they used to play that ship every day, bro, that's all we used to play. Stupid. No, that ship was really That ship was really hard. But I like, man, these niggas ain't better than that. Yeah, crazy is harder than you like Brandon Bee's. They like huge shoes fans. That's all we played. Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: That's tough to compare to that situation.
Speaker 2: While we're here, want to ask ya could take any three or four artists, rap, R B, whatever you get to make your own concert with you booking.
Speaker 1: Were making money off the concept, not just for you. Whoever you want to have Joe. You ain't.
Speaker 3: We ain't. No strategy is why I want to.
Speaker 2: That's why I say, yeah, we're gonna up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sir, well beyond hey. So I'm gonna open Booty, gonna open Boosy, gonna open.
Speaker 2: Web Be, gonna open for you bro like he's next Boosy Webby, Uh from my Auntie. And now I'm gonna bring Mary J. Well you got Mary j following Webby.
Speaker 3: It's about loud, by the way, is wrong loud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that stays all the way because I'm going to Barry Jay stage before I go to Booty.
Speaker 3: It's gonna have seats form.
Speaker 2: Mary j'san warri your church shoes standing up.
Speaker 3: So Boosy Webby, Mary J Future is closing, by the way.
Speaker 1: This is a nasty concert.
Speaker 3: Look, this is for real ship boomy what be Mary j R? Kelly Future is closing. So niggas in got cases all type.
Speaker 2: Of you got Kelly out of job, just went you know two K where you just take everything off, take the energy off and everything.
Speaker 3: It's just paving team, you know, just cut all the sliders off.
Speaker 2: That's about That's how it beat you one all the sliders up on ninety nine three pointers. So this is mouth Holme Sliders concert. Sure you got this man that's funny his hell. I don't know what particular word like be his said, but I'm definitely Chris Brown is definitely gonna be involved, definitely something on future being involved. Wayne is my ghost, so he definitely got be involved. I gotta get an R and B acting there besides Chris Brown. That's why I'm having to self park because definitely, I look, he would get Sizon in there, but I can't put in an opening part of a concert.
Speaker 1: That's too disrespectful. But I need her involved as well.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 2: My concert gonna be a little weird. I'm gonna open up with Beyonce. She's gonna be crazy. How was gonna be going nuts? Damn for my street niggas. Jeez gonna come out. Okay, We're gonna go crazy, going to leave as soon as they said that's but we didn't want to. We want to get our hose left afterwards. The boost all the pretty little sadity girls in the community probably gonna leave, So then we're gonna have a gez.
Speaker 3: Haven't been open up for Jesus already, so we're clearly not making no money. Hold on the money. The money is.
Speaker 2: I'm filthy with open it up now, how independent on however you put your flying open the act.
Speaker 3: So have GZ and then.
Speaker 2: You know, I got I have future, God do a future back for the street niggas. And then like I said, I got se bzy and then I'm gonna close it out with probably.
Speaker 3: Like closing out with kills. Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna take it home bro right, if I'm on some Stoneard ship, I'm gonna have a I'm gonna have a whiz currency dom.
Speaker 1: And Larry Jam cons.
Speaker 2: Ain't dope just coming nonna be empty, that gonna be DJ, gonna be live, but it's gonna be a bunch of punk rock I want to kill. It's gonna be a gonna be a whole bunch of motheruck concert. Ain't nobody gonna talking that bit? Hell yeah, that's gonna be still City. That's gonna be a w n B A concert.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 3: You gotta do that young and may that's little. Have you seen Kevin as recently?
Speaker 2: No, he was describing about something he looked a little bit different, like lost a little way, gotta faith, and that was like that. The allegations back up and put the side by side him and young and May. But they said that she used like an eyelash for her here.
Speaker 3: And I hope young Man ain't doing that. She still got one of the hurricanes, get that song. Always listened to that freestyle she got, I Gotta tap in.
Speaker 2: I used to love Kevin Gates pass but like his music used to be a ship bro.
Speaker 3: We used to bump Luca brosseie man.
Speaker 2: What used what's the first U dealing with heartbreak?
Speaker 3: Not that one? What's the one? Uh? May be weird, but got slaps? Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah, begetting Gates? You?
Speaker 3: That's Lido and uh, what's the name product too? Now? What's the one with that one song that came out already? I don't like to say that.
Speaker 1: It was a little kind of wild where we were talking about him and his girl fighting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what album is? Uh? That one? He has some heart like a lot of pussy niggas want to murder. I can't think of the first mix a song.
Speaker 2: Like wed On that I can't remember Satellites aspired to, Yeah, I forgot the tape.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kevin got some slaps.
Speaker 3: I love Kevin Gates music. I don't know these niggas, so I don't be into the internet ship. I just listened to the music for sure.
Speaker 1: Man, speaking of music, was that car right there with the heck right there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That was my ship? Means it's crazy sure that was my ship, your boy dj Kllen. He posted up posted the album saying it's on the way. I got two Drake songs on there, and Drake out there and said wish Drake you're talking about and that post got deleted.
Speaker 1: Drake Bell said, Drake Bell, what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: That nigga over Cal had some old songs that he was gonna put on it and Drake and okam after Callid boy.
Speaker 3: Callum must have been playing both sides, j K. That's what happens when you play both sides, though, he fucked with j play both sides Jun with Kendrick and for Drake like that, and you shrip that ship.
Speaker 2: I fuck with I fun with Drake on that one. He bro it should have been quiet for me. I ain't heard from you. You ain't probably reached out.
Speaker 3: Like no.
Speaker 1: Now that I'm back outside.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to benefit off me.
Speaker 4: Nigga.
Speaker 3: I feel drink on that ship. Now ain't no coach of ultter ship with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I fuck with Cal album the first of them, the first Cal album, Monz. He had a song with lit Wayne's murder his ship, I'm only one. That album was that ship was hard. He got some classic ship too, he got he got lost on like the earlier.
Speaker 3: He wanted to hate him so bad.
Speaker 2: How you hate people like you just said, because niggas got him up. He used to get Cal so much of it.
Speaker 3: Maybe to say, listen before Keller found Twitter and all in Snapchat, I swear to got Keller was the biggest bro.
Speaker 2: He had all the biggest singles every summer. Back when he said nigga, him and Yo Gotti the nigga Joe man.
Speaker 1: He stopped off. I'm just saying he stopped back, but were taking over ship.
Speaker 3: We nigga. That shit stoppedig some more money.
Speaker 1: I don't know that word anymore.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying, though Caller was the biggest.
Speaker 1: Bro, he was out of part for saying nigga, though he should say strong.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Never said nothing to frad Joe about it, though. Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying we checking up by, but I'm just saying he stopped doing that. That's in the music change. But the so hood and Ship like that, all those old remixed songs and ship that was that was stopped doing it though because he got checked or he wanted to make a bigger baby.
Speaker 3: It was money.
Speaker 1: He never got checked about it. Yeah, it was always bout money for sure.
Speaker 3: Call of the biggest bro he was Bro.
Speaker 2: I fuck with Calm music. After DJ Dramma got lost there, bro was up real. Shout out to Dramma for getting all the against the grills on Apple Apple Music and all the DSPs. I've been seeing a lot of these, like different types pop up. That's fire for sure.
Speaker 3: What's the what's your favorite against your grills dedication to?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not actually I lied trapper die mm hmm, yeah, because we heard that before the album came out. Trappor and the blending on that ship is immaculate. Yeah, I gotta go with the yeah so slow with each other. Yeah time my chick. That was and he was going crazy with the tags and ship on the day go to Trafford. It was one song on there and Nigga. I think it might have been a dip set beat. It was a different beat that motherfucker was so hard I ain't know beat it was. Yeah, Bro, Trapper is a crazy tape that's an elite mix tape to me, but dedicates to We grew up in some good times. Man, we got grown good man because that PIF and ship spind Reller so far as ship Man shot to my nigga, be know he had one of the hardest types on that.
Speaker 3: PIF American niggas slip. That was life.
Speaker 2: See niggas don't know about k I you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Shot whatever I saw that song was so hard, you know, I mean shout out to the game was nasty. Bro. Shout to my nigga, Freaky Lou it was. It was a time, okay.
Speaker 2: So that nigga was nice, honestly, Bro. He one of the best rappers I ever heard, Swear to god.
Speaker 3: Bro Bro.
Speaker 2: He would go, he would go rap with people and niggas would be like, he ain't sign nowhere.
Speaker 1: We'd be like he from that, They'd be like for real.
Speaker 3: Every time we used to take him to come fuck with you, Bro in the studio everywhere in Liana. Shout to Lex Luger took that nigga go fuck with Lex. Bro He's like, Bro, I ain't never seen nobody do these one tastes like this, Bro, good Niggas shred big shot. I just didn't want to be a rapper. Bro, we couldn't. I think niggas was just we was before our time. I think that should have Goostro for me. I would have did that ship up in myuseuse.
Speaker 2: And lou Will, I can't wait till we go to a goddamn all Star.
Speaker 3: I got something to say about that too. How lou Will tried to overcharge for the Beano Verse. He tried to charge Bino. Yeah, he said a crazy feature price. Liza was just trying to fuck with lou Will. He put a ticket on there. He put a ticket on that bitch loud the gang we love Little Shout out of Spain. But yeah, I'm on that. That's it. You should have ticket on beer. I forgot to say someone was in atl fucking with him because we was having a good time. We still have a good time, but I was like, I want to ask him if he remember that he told us a crazy price. Damn he was rapping in Yeah, damn. He had a song with me me and it was hot. We was like Damn that to be hard. If lou Will come and I think, Nigga, you probably don't even remember. It's crazy, you don't remember everything. And you had asked he like he was like Will said this he did six. He was the hardest, hardest artist Nigga And God damn to me and West for shure.
Speaker 2: That Nigga had bars, Bro, I ain't even ain't because he's my nigga. Bro. When I first he was even my homeboy like that. The first one I heard him, I said, you rapped like this. When I say you sitting there to you, I said, he with this this nigga had with me him got closed.
Speaker 3: I said, this.
Speaker 2: Nigga can flow, bro, Like he really got bar like Nigga, he like Wayne my favorite artist.
Speaker 1: I'm like, bro, you rap better than a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Every time we brought him around somebody, they'd be like.
Speaker 3: Where's this nigga from?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: But his flows and matches get up like you would see him. We be like if we was five twenty now, my mama would have a label. We had the biggest fan and we.
Speaker 2: To put six year years old guys used to do year Nigga hold on just we just throw back Thursday moment where that at man still correct against our eight kids that you got make the decision.
Speaker 3: Now you would have had to choose freaking Mike. That's your first artist. I want to be yank freak freaking Bike is about artists just by just about default.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my association. He's still a game. But we really had a million dollar niggas got no cat that nigga nice bro man, that's that's funny, that's crazy. What it's time period listening. We're in the midst of the NBA trade dere line. I want to ask y'all. We see a lot of situations with like people like, nah, we ain't going to go to state. We see a lot of superstars that we grew up with or in the area that you played with as well. Phasing out is a new NBA now you got him, like a lot of people ain't working with Like you said, don't say thirsty calling trying to get somebody. You got other people trading for KD KD like now I ain't fucking with it, trying to get rid Jimmy brother, all our stars against your point to where they move intoard the end of their career. It's just not a thing, no more. I don't think nobody really touches to go play with KD and them no more. It'll be cool, but it ain't really a thing. These young niggas is turned. John Morint like nigga, it's my league. Yeah, Anthony Evers like nigga. Fuck y'all, nigga, I want to bust your ass. You know what I mean. Aaron Fox saw them. They ready to go at these niggas. It ain't no friendly shit.
Speaker 3: It's like probably the younger players, I feel like they want to play with them, but they ain't really like the superstarting young niggas, they don't care.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's all I want to ask you about special YOUTI.
Speaker 2: You look at a lot of young teams like the Rockets, which just like, yeah, these big names avoutable, but weez, we're gonna rock with our young talent. And you look at all the teams that's growing. Look at the Nuggets in that situation. Yeah, they made a couple moves, but everybody else is like, we just rocking over who we drafted, Like we not start paradom.
Speaker 3: Me ship to us. It's just.
Speaker 2: I love KDE, we love Bron, we love Steph. I mean age, you know, getting know there's undefeated. Man by the time, it's gonna get the best of all of us in that's all it is. And I mean Katie bron Steph is still playing at the high level, but said that these young dudes don't care about that, Like they trying to get to the Chicken bro you can make four hundred.
Speaker 3: Million on a max deal.
Speaker 2: Now, they not worried about if KD on my team, And I was like, I'm trying to kill I'm not trying to pass it to him.
Speaker 3: So nobody really cared about that. No more so.
Speaker 2: It's just a different league and rightfully so, I mean that's how we felt about the old heads, Like I was tired of playing with Joe, Like, man, shit, I ain't trying to pass it to Joe on the fucking damn running to the corner for this nigga. He oh like move move around, nigga. So you know, fill the times undefeated. When Joe went to Brooklyn, he was like finally or yeah, I was hyping. I was mad at first because it was my first year starting. It was gonna be my third year, so he like, I'm going to Brooklyn. I was at his crib. He was like, I'm going to Chicago or Brooklyn or he was going to Chicago. He's about to sign with Chicago or something.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: In my second year, he end up come back to the Hawk Sun and a big deal. So my third year is gonna be my chance, starting like full time. And he got traded to Brooklyn and I went over his crib like then they traded. You know what I mean, I get to play with a real point guard. And at first I was like, damn, man, my first year is starting. Joe ain't gonna be There's gonna be kind of hard. Then when I went home, Toe was like, thank god, you don't got a pass to that nigga run to the corner, and I thought about it. I was like, hell yeah, like what fuck that? I don't want to pass this. Watch you nigga dribble one thousand times?
Speaker 3: Fuck that. So I got hype. But you know, Joe is still my dog, so it's different.
Speaker 2: But as far as hooping, I was hype as fuck, Like I ain't got to worry about giving this nigga the ball all day and it was more it was funner, you know what I mean. Yeah, yeah, that makes a lot of sense, especially like even I mean not to keep talking about this trade, but I'm still surprised that that deal happened behind the tables like that or behind the curtain, because everybody's missing everybody talking about it. So for a deal like that to happen, it's just like, all right, we tried to superstar like this cool, like you said, all the young niggas like shit, I'm just trying to get to a franchise where I can just get through that day. Man, Like I seen Kean Martin talking about his son, like, we just want to hoop, bro, we just want to get a chance to play.
Speaker 1: That's what young niggas is on now.
Speaker 2: And I wish I had that kind of mindset when I first came in the league, because I was all for trying to learn from the beds and the old dudes to teach you. Like, man, fuck that, getting a chance to play, that's the best learning lesson. Go out there and get a chance to hoop. You can figure it out yourself, like these old niggas might not have the same gift.
Speaker 3: That you got. Luckily he was in a good situation though, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean it worked out but I'm just saying, like, as a young dude, you I want to get around some best that's gonna teach me the game.
Speaker 3: Now, fuck that.
Speaker 2: You want to get around some bets who ain't playing and they can teach you the game, not some best that's playing it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna teach you.
Speaker 2: Now, I want some sad niggas as oh G's in the game. They don't get in, but I get to play, That's what I want. I'll be trying to think Todd Gibson, Yeah, yeah, over here at the end of the bench, talk to me.
Speaker 1: But he ain't trying to compete with you.
Speaker 3: He trying to hear your number. Excuse me in the game. I'll be trying to think of players up like that. Who is a nigga like t that just went from scoring a douve to run into the corner to pick a roll type sh we talk about fresh out of college to the NBA. Yeah, liked them there.
Speaker 2: Every said that anybody who got picked beyond number ten, you damn near go through that. If you top ten, you get a chance to play. Really, but after top ten, nigga, you run to the corner.
Speaker 3: Look at Rieed Sheppard, He went number three.
Speaker 2: There you go getting no tick gee League, all types of ship Damn Rob doing him. Rob is a perfect sample as well, Like it's a bunch of there you go through that. But like like Rob, all right, I want to learn from some niggas. I don't want to learn from Mike right now. Mike still play. Mike a cool nigga, but I want Mike to be at the end of the bench telling me how to get better. Yeah, I don't want Mike starting and getting the ship off and it's how you run the pick and roll, young fella.
Speaker 3: Fuck that.
Speaker 2: Tell me when we go to practice and yo, ask no getting the game. Talk to me during time out, talk to me on the bitch. I'm talking to Mike. I'm talking to Mike. Bibby he and Yang he like you see that pass, you gotta be to make that pay Well, I don't get a chance to make.
Speaker 3: It because you get in the game, Chris, So that get og for sure.
Speaker 2: I think the league is gonna be in a good space. I think obviously once Lebron moves on, that's gonna be the initial hit. They're trying to change his things. But with so much on talent, he seems being dedicated and also being cheap as hell to That's another thing that plays the factor.
Speaker 1: They ain't all about.
Speaker 2: Young development as much as they say they are, but they all bout seeing them that second tax aperent.
Speaker 1: So you will see a lot more teams probably.
Speaker 2: Work competiti, maybe not the same superstar power at first, but it's still gonna be good basketball for sure. When you think Bron retire over under two years, which I got under under two years, retire next year.
Speaker 4: Probably Bro, I think he's trying to compete to him in like before he returns.
Speaker 1: I think Lebron deseann puts himself in the position to be a team owner.
Speaker 3: If the Lakers get good and he stayed. I see, I think he stayed longer.
Speaker 1: I think he just trying to put his scoring records so high he never be in jeopardy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I think keep having twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think he's just trying to like put his stats so crazy that it just looks like Michael Jordan can't compete, like you know what I mean. I don't think he thinks he gonna win another championship in LA. I don't think he thinks that. So I've been on my conspiracy ship going down a rabbit hole because it's my favorite thing to do around trade room or tom. I definitely think that the next six months for the Lakers. I've seen this a lot of different places. They don't think it's the most important, but how they jail the rest of the season, I think that's very gonna be important to what Lebron does because if they funk around in jail and they get a little bit of wicker room and add another team, that's gonna be a team that can compete. Obviously, we're not expecting to win the championship, but Lebron can still play at a high level. It ain't got to be Batman no more. Yeah, Batman just pulled up. Yeah, I think, but I definitely think he's trying to get that Vegas team. Yeah, I think he's trying to do that. But I also just think he's trying to put his stats oka like he's trying to get top three in assists or something. He's like, he's just trying to do shit, like he's the greatest player. That's what he's trying to solidify.
Speaker 3: Man, I got my son in the NBA, and my son I watched my son hit his first three parter man.
Speaker 2: But like you see, every time we do something like this is forty Like you know what I mean, everything like he great, but he makes sure y'all know, like I'm doing shit that's never been done.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm unbelievable, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yea, we might be dead before another Bron walks through the league.
Speaker 2: Nobody ever goes It'll never be another Bron, Like it's never gonna be another Mic, There'll never be another Lebron.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: Win b won't be Bron when he could be the most unique player ever.
Speaker 2: He's a freak. He still won't compete with Bron. He won't do nothing. Bronded won't come close. M Now, that's an interesting point there. We talk about some of these legends going on and moving on to different spaces. Probably won't see another KD. We'll have top players that play like him, We'll probably won't see another KD.
Speaker 1: I never see another KD, not a big that shoot that well off the dribble.
Speaker 3: And you don't see another KD before Bron.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you will never see another Bron. That is not happening.
Speaker 2: Somebody stay that healthy, that long h never when he's a freak and we will never see he will not over never.
Speaker 3: He's nothing on Bron. He just don't have the impact. Man, Hype is different now these days too, mm hmm. Hype is different. Pressure is different. Pressure at as heavy.
Speaker 2: As Bron, Nobody else would have the pressure for Lebron saved the NBA.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they're not expecting Wemby too, They expecting women to advance the NBA.
Speaker 2: Yeah, global marketing, global, Yeah, that's it. But we'll never see another because without Lebron. Bro I mean, I love Kobe Kobe is that nigga? But the league was relying on Lebron James.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kobe.
Speaker 2: Kobe was cold, we know, like as a basketball here he like Kobe was cold, but he couldn't carry the league. Kobe could not have been the face of the league in the unfortunate time here when Lebron became the face of the league.
Speaker 1: That's when Brian bron.
Speaker 3: Brot being cool to the league. Yeah, he like man, y'all niggas is too uptight around this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kobe was more of a like Jordan made it. Jordan had a personality that was fly, like you knew because we couldn't. We didn't have social media, so we didn't know if he was an asshole or not. It was the commercials, the way he played the dunks, the shoes was fire.
Speaker 1: We all wanted to be like Mike. We didn't know he was an asshole.
Speaker 2: As Kobe started getting better and better, you start hearing stories, you get more media coverage. All this ship is Adidas. Was asked like he couldn't. We wasn't fucking with them, not the crazy ages.
Speaker 3: Niggas warm off the strength that was Kobe. Niggas wasn't looking forward to them.
Speaker 1: We would boot and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: We wore, but it wasn't like we was.
Speaker 1: It was just Kobe.
Speaker 3: It would the vibe wasn't the same.
Speaker 1: But when bron came, he on high school, his high school game on TV.
Speaker 2: He got the headband, his energy, fucking with jay Z Hummer, I got the Hummer nigga.
Speaker 1: We all could relate to that. We all like nigga.
Speaker 3: That's up. They had Brian and ABC shout out to my nigga, EBC. You know what I'm saying was that was lit, that was Kobe.
Speaker 1: We just didn't feel like we could relate to him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we didn't, and Kobe was hell is serious too. Tooby was like, nigga, you gotta work hard to be here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he also his dad was in the league. Yeah, so it was like we knew you was born to play basketball. Like not saying that he didn't have to work hard. No, obviously he worked hard, but we knew, like damn you came from Yeah who a single parent?
Speaker 3: His mama.
Speaker 2: Nigga got the hummer on high school, Get in trouble, he has trench baby, Nigga.
Speaker 3: Get absolutely all my friends in high school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like real, so we sucked with that more and then for him to its swagged away. He played head bands and ship like Kobe ain't had no accessories. Niggas, like niggas didn't want the Kobe Nay front of niggas was all tapped in with that nigga shot.
Speaker 3: Hey good. We talked about Bro a lot on the show. Bro had that bitch in seventh grade on My Mama. Old Kobe package was laid. But so far as like the the impact, niggas feel like they can relate to just Brian whole story, fuck his game. Niggas never tried to hoop like Bron. It's just like Bro. He is a personable motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like I feel like I could be Bron because they was mad.
Speaker 3: Now he was tweaking, but niggas niggas was mad because he was the hell of a basketball player. But I was tweaking. Yeah, I listen, I know I was tweaking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I just felt like nigga, Damn, like you hooped in threes too, Yeah, nigga, everything I thought I could be like Bron, I was like, Damn, Bron, I could be like Bron.
Speaker 1: That nigga from Like, oh hi, I'm from Indianapolis.
Speaker 2: Nigga, why don't you get a fake Why you had to like Mike Berridge, I thought I could be Harrishon took. Irishon was my first.
Speaker 3: That's a crazy I'm saying. Iverson.
Speaker 1: My older brother put it in my head, like you short, you have to play.
Speaker 3: Like this, nigga.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know who Iverson would. I thought it was a fake name.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: That's where my brother used to get make up nicknames all the time. Yeah, so he's called niggas. Jadall just make up niggas.
Speaker 1: He was eb C or something.
Speaker 2: He was like, Nigga, you gonna play like irishon my nigga. Oh that's hard when you get that nickname from He like Nigga, you don't know.
Speaker 3: I I'm like, no, for context, Like how old were you?
Speaker 2: Niggas went Georgetown's this ninety six? Okay, baby Tea, he waswy six. I ain't nigga. He like, you're gonna play like iverson. He do this crossover and that's how I started watching. So then he get drafted. I'm like, damn, I want to be like this nigga. He get braids, braids.
Speaker 3: Everything that Bron is a crazy blood. But you know what I'm saying, we got in high school.
Speaker 2: You see Brin, Yeah, and you like that nigga ain't too far off from my age nigga.
Speaker 3: Like because Brian your eighth grade year. It's like, Nigga, I could be Bron nigga if I grow, like you know what I'm saying, ship like that.
Speaker 1: I just didn't grow. So that's when Sebastian. When I seen Sebastian, it.
Speaker 3: Was like you are He was more dash Washington Nigga. I just wasn't. I'm just from your ship.
Speaker 2: T B.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, I went from I ain't gonna lie bro O my mama. Bro, I love you, Bro.
Speaker 2: You was raw, bro, But just to say it like that, I just I'll give it to you.
Speaker 3: But I don't like how you said curious Washington. If you watch it, bro, I sort of got a shot to my nigga saw Tyrone everybody we used to be on that ship. Bro, that nigga there is Washington was special when we when he went to go play Bassie, but that was a big fucking deal. I would killed him. Bro. I was just from Indianapolis and we ain't.
Speaker 2: I went to a high school nigga where everybody on the team was fucking raw. Yeah, like we ain't had no bum niggas, like niggas played with niggas that was ass everybody my nigga. Eighth grade, our team was the number two team in the nation. That was right behind it the samega. So at night when I got there as a freshman, we had six seven niggas going deep.
Speaker 3: We had an NBA. We had Courtneyly on our team. I can't remember who's on de washing, but shab some niggas on his team shop. But I get it. I get it.
Speaker 1: Two NBA niggas when I walked in school, Cortily.
Speaker 3: But I understand that you're talking about teams. I'm talking about player versus player.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: They Washington used to hold his own, Bro, he's a little nigga bro thirty at night.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that. Bro.
Speaker 2: I went to a team and a school where nigga everybody ever. Yeah, the system was the system always was nice, san Antonio. I didn't know like I was nice because our team didn't allow you to be nice.
Speaker 1: Like Eric Gordon is the freshman average twenty.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know what I mean. We knew, like damn that nigga a problem.
Speaker 2: Like, but I used to think I was so far off of him because I didn't average twenty him, Like I am only getting eight nigga nine.
Speaker 1: But I didn't realize, nigga, I only play fourteen minutes.
Speaker 3: No, I forget.
Speaker 2: So then when I realized it, Like i go to ABCD camp and I'm ranked zero, I'm not ranked at all, and i go from not ranked.
Speaker 1: To fit in a weekend.
Speaker 3: I'm like, hold on, it's not that good. You know, you did your thing. I'm just saying, like I'm like imagine it.
Speaker 2: I played for a mom and pop AU team, shout out to no excuses, and I play with all my friends that I grew up around. I go to I play on a one AAU circuit with Indy Heat one year, go to ABCD camp.
Speaker 3: I go from never ranked to fifty. I think also on Q.
Speaker 2: So if you would have got to go play in New York City, like the way of those guards playing, the way you play, the fact that you could shoot and dribble just as good as him, you would have had crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean, my nigga would have excelled after I'm just saying now I ain't sleeping on Rondo. There's Washington bad. See what's my other thigg who else? Rondo was fired though, like them niggas was cold back then in.
Speaker 2: My high school just high school, A long nigga ray Mars Smith and the they was nice, brot. I played ray Mars Smith though, like they was nice. I'm not saying it wasn't nice, but say something like like.
Speaker 3: When Rios no, I'm like everybody else, but that's what we talk about. Like I gave you that out the game, I said, darre Washing, I'm not taking when I was telling you what I ever read them. I used to be like, nah because Corey loutioning them had a name. But it was better than them for sure, because when I played him, I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 2: I get that, Bro, that's I was like, nah, I think there was number ten.
Speaker 3: It was absolutely number I'm like, shout out to them.
Speaker 2: They was good players, but I used to just think they were so much better because you used to read about Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then when I seen Mike Conley, I'm like, like, Mike get is cold.
Speaker 2: But like Mike average eleven and I'm like, yeah, forty points. These niggas no good than Mike.
Speaker 3: You know them there at Austin Rivers in Florida back in the day. So it's different.
Speaker 1: That's why that you said that with Mike too, because everybody was just like you see, everybody else is just like.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Mike is wasn't way better than them, and he'd be chilling like he really was on that micheuld really be.
Speaker 3: I think Bro would have been like I just I didn't like the energy. I'm just telling I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have been I would have killed New York because I like niggas that killed New York, like Kimball cod he killed the niggas is cold. But the ones that killed killed, they were really good. Stephan Sebastian is a really good player. Yeah, Lane Stevenson really good. Was thinking, Yeah, Kimball.
Speaker 3: Was really good.
Speaker 2: But like I played against some other dudes that was from New York and I was just like they famous.
Speaker 3: Like Paul Paul Harris, bro six four two fifteen, Bro, you dominate niggas.
Speaker 2: Them niggas are the niggas that went in Like Paul Harris was an undersized player, but he was cold.
Speaker 1: But John Flynn was cold. He went to the league top five pick.
Speaker 3: Like, I get it.
Speaker 1: The niggas that was cold was cold. But it was some niggas that had a lot of hype that it was just.
Speaker 3: Like yeah right right then some I heard ship from my fault, No, I love you.
Speaker 1: I get on that type of something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you definitely have the credit, bro, A lot I'm looking for I'm just saying like you're not looking for it, but you just like I had a good time geat Falls against Darius Washing, I would have felt very comfortable. I don't think you would have. I'm saying this especially my senior year team would have got off his ship. Bro, Darius Washington gonna kill two.
Speaker 1: I ain't saying I put.
Speaker 3: My senior year.
Speaker 2: Darius Washing was nowhere in there going no hell, that's a different prospect. That's what I'm saying. I was very comfortable in that game.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think you were scared. I'm just saying I don't like, don't like your energy, like all the but his ass, he'd have got his shipped back. He might have killed too. He was number one. He would have left like that, that number eighty. That nigga, damn.
Speaker 2: Little nigga, the funky brace, that nigga special child Washed. Man, I hope you're doing well whatever you're doing right now, Bro. Love shout to him for sure. Man, people ask me to come, miss Uh be here on your chefs. I would have asked, it's a super Bowl party. What's your people whip up? They got guests coming over?
Speaker 3: Man's well, depending on the build of your family, Always sliders, always rotel dip for sure. Always chicken wings. Any type of shorted chip is good. Is the baby shot me balls acceptable at the super Bowl party? If if they they're taking them? Had some one year I don't even eat that ship. But they had someone here that was pretty good. Aren't the baby shot me balls?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I don't eat that ship, bro, But Bro and them had some more to his house at the old five to twenty that was pretty good. So ship like that, Bro? Just finger foods? Really, any finger foods?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. Fruit, you know what I mean. Keep your pH right, you know what I mean, eat the pineapple hole, you know what I mean. But Jonas Valentunas went to the Sacramento KNT yes for a second round pick.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: Uh, they're about to have the Luther Wayne National team front quarter, say him, it's a bon this.
Speaker 3: I guess wrong, Bro, you fuck with that? You're not mad at it at all. I like that they might be trying to keep that team together. Then okay, they starting five damn there? All right?
Speaker 2: You got league Monk at the one, exact, Levin at the two, d ball, the three, them two at the four and five.
Speaker 1: They haven't got no shooting because I mean my Lincoln Zach.
Speaker 3: But that's not too big.
Speaker 1: Actually, Valius got come out the bitch kicking murder are gonna start.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like valentchos off the bench most definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you think the King's still trying to have aspiversions of doing something this season or they just they just save face.
Speaker 1: I mean getting Valacouns.
Speaker 2: I mean they going for it, because I don't know why you would get him if you're just trying to like blow ship up or tanking or whatever you wanna call it. But to get valentous and exact lyvine y'all going for it. Yeah, going for I see people said, damn the Kings. It starts for a first round exit, so they're gonna do whatever they want to to get the friend, get in the playoffs and.
Speaker 3: Just lose nu the Kings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just trade. That line has been crazy.
Speaker 2: A lot of stuff we thought was gonna happen has not happened, yeah, or may not happen. But we also didn't think that Luca was going to be traded. Also with the Lakers, I've seen they said baxically may not step on the court for them at all. It might be another piece of going somewhere else. Yeah, that's the fact they need a big bad I thought they should have been I mean for second round picks. I don't why they wouldn't the valious conversations. But I don't know if that fits like fits Luca game play, Like you said, you need too jumper with him. All think Valu is at the point of his career he catching hoops anymore.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, good pickup.
Speaker 1: That's the Kings for sure. I ain't met at it pick up.
Speaker 3: I thought it was spooker.
Speaker 2: I thought that it was gonna start tanking for real, but it seemed like they're still trying to make a little push for something.
Speaker 3: Because that's a decent ass team, Bro. That's not no Washington Richards squad Bro. No, But losing losing the Aaron Fox is a huge.
Speaker 2: Hits your organization most definitely, So they still got some valuable pieces.
Speaker 3: I with it. They got a two K team. That's a team I want to hoop it. Aw k.
Speaker 2: Everybody is a capable win who could shooting and drop the basket. But in real life, I don't know how they look. Before we get out of here, trade deadline will probably now it would be a little bit more before this drops. I got any other ideas, conspiracies of what may happen, which I think should happen.
Speaker 1: Just Jimmy stand Miami.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think he's gonna get traded. Okay, yeah, just sit down, bro. Yeah, I think it's quite man, but it could be a blockbuster. You know what I'm saying. It's that Brad Beil said. Cool, Yeah, bradbuild shout to Myhammi black trade. He was just like, it's crazy that Bradbil turned into Devin George if you know, you know trades.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm cool, Bro, you.
Speaker 1: Funk all that.
Speaker 3: But they also said it's a possibility.
Speaker 2: Wow, theory that KD could go to Miami for Jimmy, I don't like. I don't think it's gonna happen. Bro, I don't even like that though.
Speaker 3: For KD.
Speaker 2: He might stay where you like Miami Fire. If you go there, they lit, but they ain't no championship. I think he just want to win.
Speaker 3: Bro. I think it's better than the Phoenix team. Oh he go to Miami, I'm shitty because that can fuck the East up. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think they better than the Phoenix team, and I think they can. They are in the Phoenix. I think they can't be ship they got they can't. They got a better chance than that Phoenix team and beating somebody.
Speaker 2: But hypothetically he got to Miami, who wins in the series between the Bucks and the Heat.
Speaker 1: It's a good it's a good.
Speaker 2: God. But I don't even think the sun's gonna go any like do anything. I don't see it. But he might just be comfortable out there like I'm cool.
Speaker 3: I'm just bro.
Speaker 1: I'm chilling.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: I don't got time for Pat Raley. I would not want to go play for Pat, not at my big age.
Speaker 2: Bro, I ain't trying to do body fat. I ain't trying to be even though I ain't got no shoot around, he said, you know, I ain't got Yeah, he probably I ain't got time for that ship Katy for body fat, I do that.
Speaker 1: He's a real psychopath.
Speaker 3: You see. He licensed out the three the three feet to the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: You can tap in, man, that's Pat.
Speaker 3: Go home, Bro, you do you do? It's a new age, bro. Home and enjoy your life. Bro.
Speaker 2: Enjoy the mob, Bro, even take some God's trips. She enjoyed the mob. Y'all are finna die? We enjoyed the mob.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm getting with the game, bro back got a couple more creations in Yeah, Bro, I want to be hanging around these be entitled as niggas Bro. His niggas is entitled Bro Patty seventy.
Speaker 1: I argue with thirty year olds.
Speaker 3: Don't suck up my next month. He'll be eighty next one. Yeah, you're gonna suck up my commover.
Speaker 2: Bro, it's time for everything. I no eighty year old nigga with no nigga bro Like, come on, Bro, and still.
Speaker 3: Doing this kind of Yes, Bro probably was in the NBA. What the seventies.
Speaker 1: I'm nothing to argue with militias, Bro.
Speaker 3: I don't like hoop that much. Bro. It's probably probably overstated, is welcome? Yeah you see coach. Come on, I'm about to kick on my lady. Bro. I'm nothing, Bro. I'll pull up on shore here and there. But this ain't the vibs no more, Bro, joshigas niggas that I coach got grandkids. Bro. I coached Magic Johnson, Bro Like, he don't got into that.
Speaker 2: But you got grandkeds, you got Gregords. I'm just saying those are the players I don't Yeah, all right, right, I'm just saying, Man, we were doing some good too. Super Bowl Predictions to be last time we have a podcast for the Super Bowl Drops y'all got.
Speaker 3: Winning Janee, man, I guess, but I really want the Eagles.
Speaker 2: I don't lie. I want the Eagles and were just off the street for how Gill and them and how they treated Jalen Hurst. Man, fuck it, I got the Chiefs I want to. I want the Eagles one too, but I got Chiefs on them.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, have my home time. Man three pe talk your ship. Yeah for sure, man, listen.
Speaker 2: We appreciate youall tuning in, like, share, subscribe, all that good stuff. Will have some new merch ideas maybe up very soon. Be here to tell you if they drop, we'll be back next time. Club five twenty the volume