Speaker 1: Meanie, we meet again, Yes, girl. I was telling everyone I had a dinner at the bel Air Hotel with I think it was like twenty women that I did kind of carefully invite based on how I thought they'd interact with each other. And it wasn't too much reality that. It wasn't too much housewives like and it was a mixture, a mixed group. So you came in for it, and what did you think of the group? Were you like, why are these people together?
Speaker 2: Or who?
Speaker 1: Like what did you think?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't think I even had a thought.
Speaker 3: It was a table and a room full of women, and I've been in that room several times, and I think I did think everybody may have been. But then I started asking around and talking to people and they were like, oh, no, I have a podcast.
Speaker 2: So I you know. No, I don't think I had any thought.
Speaker 1: Did you know who Jenny Garth was and Tiffany No, So, Jenny Garth was from nine o two and oh Beverly Hills nine.
Speaker 2: Did you ever watch a show? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So she was like she was the blonde and Tiffany Thiessen was in the burgundy leather dress she was on Saved by the Bell. Okay, do you remember that show?
Speaker 2: I do remember that show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then who else was there? Alisa who was in Clueless and Sabrina the Teenage which she was sitting to my left. Okay, you were across from Cherybro.
Speaker 3: I was across from Cheryl and sitting next to Larsa Larsa Pippen.
Speaker 1: Do you know Larsa? Yeah, I do, like really know or like sort of Housewives.
Speaker 3: It doesn't have anything to do with Housewives. I met her before she got on Housewives. I just think we kind of know each other from the social circle. So I don't know her like personally lower but we've always text each other if we needed something. We've been in this at the same table having dinner before with other women. Before I was friendly with Kim Carter. She was friendly with Kim, so kind of like in that circle, and we've always like just reached out to each other for stuff.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and seeing your next to Melissa Rivers, I didn't really I forgot that you were on Fashion Police and you tell me it was three years.
Speaker 3: Three well three years, three seasons or whatever you call it. So yeah, I worked with Melissa Rivers on Fashion Police. It was Melissa, myself, Margaret cho Brad Arratsky. I want to make sure I don't screw the name up. And uh, Juliana Ransick, You've.
Speaker 1: Done a lot. You did that, you did Glee, you had what was normal normal?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Broadway, Yeah, I forget.
Speaker 1: But Fashion Police, that was that was a major thing too. You were really flying. I really I was remind I mean I was reminded of that. Everyone loved you. Yeah, like a lot of people were like, I love Nani.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: I mean you command a presence. I have.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Ask to you, but thank you. Yes, you pack a punch. I was thinking, what's it like to run into people who are currently on the Housewives show?
Speaker 3: Well, I live in Atlanta. Just before I got here, I ran it to Cynthia.
Speaker 2: She's no longer on the show.
Speaker 3: But I was just in the room with Cynthia, Candy Quad who's on Mariti Medicine, a few girls in Atlanta. That was Bravo and I was just in a room with them. So it's different. It's definitely different.
Speaker 1: Is there an elephant in the room, Like she's in it and she knows she's in it, and she's nodding to what I'm doing, because she's not stupid, she's a smart woman. But you have to respect that she's there. You very much respect people are there. They're working, they're making money, and you very much understand that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, LARENCEA and I kind of talked, you know, just a little bit real quickly. I said, are you stilling the show? And she was like, yeah, I'm still on the show. And I was like, oh, I don't know. I said, what are you doing here? And so she was like, well, I have a me and my boyfriend have a podcast on iHeart And I was like, oh, okay.
Speaker 1: Michael Jordan's son.
Speaker 3: Yeah you knew that, Yeah I do, And she faced timing me and I spoke and got it and I just ran into her and him in Miami at our hotel.
Speaker 2: We all were laying out.
Speaker 1: So I guess I haven't What happened last night was funny because there are certain people in the Housewives franchise that really talk about the show a lot. Yeah, And it's funny because Lawrensa was telling a story about some storyline that's going on on the show that I have no idea. You obviously didn't even know she was on the show. I didn't know the show's even airing now I really know.
Speaker 2: I didn't either. She told me that last night. I thought it was online.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm sitting across from Amy from Ihearten, Jenny Garth and her daughter, and with Cheryl Burke and Melissa Rivers and Alisa and Larsa's talking about the Housewives as if everyone knows what's going on on the show when you're in it, I think you're in the bubble. You think that everyone knows because it was in a headline, But like, I don't know what she's talking about. Jenny Garth certainly didn't know, and I said, you know, I kind of said politely, you know, I don't think we don't get it or it's not that relatable to a greater group. I think.
Speaker 3: See, I don't follow the shows like so, I don't know what anybody is talking about. I am none biased to any of it because I don't watch any of the shows. I don't know who the girls are, so when I meet them, I'm meeting them genuinely. Obviously they have a great platform, but I just don't know who they are.
Speaker 1: Me neither that and Larsa I thought was really nice. And I often meet someone and like them and wonder what it would be like if we were on the playing field together.
Speaker 3: Be different, It would be very different, and the friendship would be very different. Again, it's just gonna be different. I know Larsa, and she seemed very common cool, and she didn't make me feel any kind of way.
Speaker 1: Same thing. Yeah, that's how we meet most women, when you get into like a concentrated can that you're locked in with them. Shit go sideways, all right? So what about our interview? What did you think about it? We had many conversations before you did it. You and I talked a bunch of times. I know you were skeptical, hesitant, nervous, And then we talked for two hours and forty minutes, and then we've talked a lot and texted after. Yes, And I want to know what you what the whole experience was like, and what you think. Do you regret it? Was it good? No?
Speaker 3: I don't regret it at all. I feel like it was good.
Speaker 2: I don't. I mean I didn't walk away thinking we had bashed anyone or anything.
Speaker 3: I didn't think that. I've only had a good experience from it.
Speaker 1: Likewise, I think it was good. Yeah, I enjoyed it. I like what and I, oh were there things after that? You thought we didn't get you?
Speaker 2: Gosh, I can't even remember now.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm going through the change everybody, so you know you are you going to I think I'm maybe pre menopausal.
Speaker 2: So my memory, honey, is like, okay, I have.
Speaker 1: To send you the number seven skin cabs. They came out with a menopausal line and they have a well you don't need a cool and cream because you you run cold, but they have like a face roller that is so good and it's like they just Today's National Menopause Day.
Speaker 2: Oh is it?
Speaker 1: Yes? Okay, So I was talking about these products and I think they're amazing even if you're not going through it, because I'm not yet either, but amazing because I.
Speaker 3: Did labs with my O B G y N and she said you pre minim pause, right, so whatever pre is?
Speaker 1: I know, are you taking anything?
Speaker 3: No, men't take anything, And I'm not interested in taking anything at the moment. Uh.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, I don't want I don't, I don't. I don't know enough about it, sadly. Yeah, a lot of people take pre menopausal.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to take anything.
Speaker 1: I don't. Are you a vitamin taker? And Jeni, I am?
Speaker 2: You will take lots of vitamins every day? You do I do?
Speaker 1: How would you know the difference? How do you know if it's working?
Speaker 2: I feel like it really works for me.
Speaker 3: I do a Vitamin C, and I feel like when I'm not taking it, I feel kind of sick. I do a Vitamin D because I need it, and then I do an iron and I feel like when I'm not really doing.
Speaker 2: My iron, I feel a little sluggish. Yeah, I really do.
Speaker 3: And I do a B twelve chewable and I feel like if I don't take one for a whole month, I feel like now that B twelve was doing something for me, I'm feeling a little bit kind of sluggish.
Speaker 2: I take a probiotic. I'm really a vitamin person, though.
Speaker 1: Who told you to be?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just started doing it. I don't know. I don't really know.
Speaker 3: I just learned along the way and just started taking it.
Speaker 2: Well, years and years ago. This story would take too long.
Speaker 3: I had a blood clot years ago and they told me my iron was low, So I started taking iron piels, but sometimes the iron pills can make you constipated. So I found a good liquid iron that I like, and it also gives me energy and it helps with your cycle and stuff like really yeah, because usually if my cycle is on, i'm really kind of like sluggish, interesting and so yeah, I just kind of learned along the way.
Speaker 1: Just thing you picked up to any particular brand or they're all different brands.
Speaker 2: I'm not really loyal to any brand.
Speaker 1: And there are all pills besides the chewable and the liquid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so all peels except for I have the iron liquid and I have the chewable be twelve.
Speaker 1: I always fall off of everything I ever take.
Speaker 3: It's the one and I'm consistent, and I think consistency is the key to so I just consistently, you know, I'm just putting it.
Speaker 1: I hate taking a pill. I like a seven year old. It makes me. I can't.
Speaker 3: He isn't like that's why he's like doing that, and he has another pill taking to do it with me.
Speaker 1: It's very okay. I feel guilty because last night the one thing I did. If you don't know me, even if you do know me, I can be very aggressive. I don't have a filter. I'll just say what I think. And like I said, everyone doesn't know about the Housewives or yeah and so and Larsa was talking in depth about something going on with her on the show, and I was feeling self just because Jenny Garth and her twenty year old daughter don't care and and and Cheryl Burke and Melissa River. So I said I don't care. So I felt bad that I said that because my inside voice came out. And then I was like, did you say that loud?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: I said, I don't care. I know. I want to like apologize because I feel like I'm on the Housewives and she's gonna be telling five other housewives. She didn't, but went over head. No, it didn't go over her head. I remember, And this is happening with other housewives with me where even when you're out to dinner, it's older time. Do you ever go with like a cross seasons, like you're with someone from another city and they're just talking about everything. You're like, I don't care what's going on. I got my own fight over here, and it's like, let's talk about like anything, and I don't mean politics, talk about shoes or food or travel, like, I just don't want to talk about the housewives all the time. So you said, so she went, I did a little of it, like oh, what's going on? And I gave her some advice and I told her a story about something. So then after I think she she said, I have a very full life. I have four kids, like I have a whole life besides it. Because I said to I'm sorry. I didn't mean to like she's like, no, girl, I have a whole other life. I have kids, I have a relationship, I live. I don't believe took okay, good, I hope if you know her entirely, like I didn't want to hurt her feelings. I was feeling self conscious for the group, like, let's talk about anything else.
Speaker 3: Well, there was a lady at the table that was very talkative. I'm just sad that you didn't have cameras on these lists. I say that lady at the end, she was doing it.
Speaker 1: People were very by the way, let's just discuss this. There was a lot of tea being spilled. Yeah, and I loved but I felt that it was what Amy the producer was saying to someone. She's like, this is safe space, safe space, which I was laughing about because everybody was really just flowing like lava with gossip. And I do think it was a safe space. I don't think stuff will get out. You know, there was one thing that happened, and I don't think that'll get out.
Speaker 3: The thing that well, I couldn't even I don't even know everybody.
Speaker 1: Right, But then you hear a lot of gossip flowing.
Speaker 2: From I did I enjoyed that too.
Speaker 1: No, you would just literally it was.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, I thought. The lady across from me was like.
Speaker 1: No, everybody was like free. It was like it was a safe space and literally and no one was like don't say anything everyone. You would go from one group and it would get a little out over there and I'm like, what would tell me was that? And they would then, you know, Melissa.
Speaker 2: Rivers totally do a show call Who's coming to dinner?
Speaker 1: Yes, Melissa Rivers had hot tea, and then Cheryl Burke had different, totally different flavor hot tea, like different type. Larza had hot tea, and then I didn't know this And I want to say this positive is that I didn't know. I just invited women that I know that I like that have done the podcast or friends of the podcast. I didn't know that Tiffany Theesson, who was on nine o two and oh, I was a PA on her show. Now understand that had cult like status, like you understand like it was. It was a massive show. Saved by the Bell has people still obsessed to this day cult like status. Am I comments, They're like, oh my god, you mean Jen Kopowski because as a kid she was Jen I think or Chris Tiffany who knows who cares. The character's name was Kapowski last name, and people are obsessed with Tiffany theson she was, and people like Paul, my fiance, were obsessed with Jenny Garth went across from me from nine or two and out cult And I didn't know that two of them were best friends in each other's weddings and they had a falling out years ago, and they were both at the dinner with us, and I literally said to Jenny, oh my god, do you know Tiffany, I said to her, I was a Pia and Saved by the Bell. I had no idea. And what was nice was I heard that Jenny said hello to her like they were both both mothers, classy women they like. It was nice. So I feel like I even created some tea that in the world that I didn't even know. So I'm excited about the every dinner party. I st to have some good like built in tea. So and the girl next to me who was on Elisa, who's on who was on Clueless? And Sabrina the teenage witch. She has been in every show, so she had her own different gossip tea, and then we had Yeah, it was just good. There was a lot. I liked that part of it. I liked that part of it. Denise Richards there was a micro tea.
Speaker 2: It was good. It's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I loved it.
Speaker 2: I loved my blanket as well.
Speaker 1: We got everybody got And how was that? You get a lot of gift back against one to ten.
Speaker 3: I have not opened it up. No, I will look into because I gotta pack my luggage.
Speaker 1: Well, if you need to have a shipped it's it's annoying, but it's a good gift back. I think I haven't gone in it. Okay, great, all right, goodnes