Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp, eh.
Speaker 3: Cambra Judge, good morning, Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: One week off, one week off. I mean, it feels so long, Tam. I know, really you've been having tam withdrawals.
Speaker 3: I know we're both on vacation, which was nice. I like seeing your vacation the pictures. I just got back from Cabo last night.
Speaker 2: How was it. The wedding looked beautiful.
Speaker 3: It was like a million dollar wedding in Cabo. Was insane. It was the most beautiful wedding I've ever seen. Some of the richest people in the world were there, like literally flew in from Dubai. Rich Honey, Rich, I've never seen so much Chanel Cardier, not anybody.
Speaker 2: They were getting after it.
Speaker 3: They were they were going getting after it. Yeah, but fun, just beautiful. Our friends Sasha, we know her parents very well. She used to work for us at the gym. Oh cool, she's getting she got married. It was just absolutely beautiful. And then we were there. It was like one of those weddings like there was something every day. Oh yeah, I welcome dinner of this, a night out the wedding. The wedding had three two a reception and two after parties.
Speaker 2: Of course it did, of course it did.
Speaker 3: I know, but it was. I mean there were some hitches though. The band. The flight got canceled the day of thirteen member band was there. They were insane. Sam the father of the bride, had to private jet the people in the band in no.
Speaker 2: Because they couldn't get in because the light was flight.
Speaker 3: Was can sold. Yep, flight was canceled. That's why you should never fly in the day of an event because you never know what's going to happen nowadays. And then there's a lot of mishaps. Some guy fell off his balcony. Part of the wedding party, not wedding party. Bit guessed. Yeah. There was just like this very scenic area and there was like a netting, you know they have netting. I don't know where the hotel would ever allow this. And the girls who were weighing one hundred pounds were taking pictures with the background and then they all go to leave and they go walking out the door. From what I've heard and he's like, I'll be right through. I'm gonna take my own selfie. He stepped on it. Nobody was there sell one story and thank god a tree broke his fall.
Speaker 2: Well, thank god it was just one story.
Speaker 3: You had to crawl through somebody else's somebody else. This is some shit that would happened to us. Town ended up in the hospital.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well it looked pretty dreamy.
Speaker 3: That was beautiful.
Speaker 2: It looked really nice. I know my trip was pretty good too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looked so fun.
Speaker 2: It was so fun. We went to Shelter Island, which is it's a little not to be confused with Fire Island, where they I think they always go at Jersey. Shelter Island is like part of in that little area where the Hamptons are. So you go and you get on a ferry and then you can take the North Ferry and go to sack Harbor this ferry and go to the Hamptons. And so we did that and it was quick. But I realized with for me personally on family vacations, three nights is all I need.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were five days and I'm like.
Speaker 2: God, I want to have home, like because I can go for I can be like I can go ham, I can do all the things. And then the final day that I'm leaving, I'm like, okay, yeah, plus with our you know, all of those kids, all my kids.
Speaker 3: Well, there's one thing that I did I learned is everything that's cool is fire. There's a lot of young there's a lot of twenty something thirty something in the pool. Fire that's fire that I just like, why is it fire?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Why why is that fire?
Speaker 2: Do I need to teach you what ris means?
Speaker 3: I already know no, because Tom taught us that. He taught you that.
Speaker 2: Oh right, well that they say that there's something else that I learned this week too, but I forgot what it was. Oh if I see this meme one more time? What is it? Have you seen the hawk to meme?
Speaker 3: Oh? God, that girl is blowing up, blowing this.
Speaker 2: Is I mean, this really shows what our life has cut. Like what the world of social media?
Speaker 3: Have you understand? Celebrities are reaching out to her. She has been brought up on stages she didn't even I'm sure she's getting her own reality show. Oh she just got Do you understand this girl didn't even have social media?
Speaker 2: She's moving to la. She's already got an agent. I think the agency is UTA, which is a top talent agency.
Speaker 3: Just from saying hawk to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna talk to it on it. Yeah. And then now she's been I mean, it's but then there's all these rumors. This is why you also can't trust social media. People are like she was a teacher and got fired from her job from this viral video. No, then I went and researched it. She wasn't a teacher.
Speaker 3: Oh jeez, Why don't people make shit up? I don't know, it's mind blowing.
Speaker 2: I don't know this. This headline is a person claiming to have grown up with Danielle from Real Housewives of New Jersey claims she's a spoiled asshole who only wants to be famous.
Speaker 3: I hate people like this.
Speaker 2: Is this Melissa's old nose?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, oh, so it said. So I grew up with Danielle and before she went on Real Housewives New Jersey, I spoke with her about promoting on her Instagram and maybe an in person event. On our call, she kept saying, you should book me. Now, wow, big things are coming and my rates won't be this way. She was a nobody charging five hundred dollars for an event and appearance and one point five k on her Instagram stories first shout out when she had twelve thousand followers. I have promoted her in her kid's clothing line to my network of one hundred and ten thousand moms and she hasn't even reshared. She doesn't owe me anything, but man, she's a spoiled asshole who only wants to be famous. Sums down this. Okay, all of this whatever I think, is annoying, but this is what really bugs me. When people say this that somebody is a nobody, like nobody's nobody. Nobody, Yeah, yeah, like I really. I even remember, even when I was on the show, somebody came out from the woodwork and said, when Teddy was in the tenth grade, she had a party at her house and she wouldn't let me in. She's the biggest asshole ever. I'm like, and she wasn't nobody then and she's a nobody now.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I couldn't imagine being friends with somebody like twenty years ago, and then they're on TV and then I'm like, oh, I.
Speaker 2: Know I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna call DMZ. I'm gonna tell them she wouldn't let me into the party and she was charging its dupid.
Speaker 2: She was trying to get her rates up. Do whatever you gotta do.
Speaker 3: But I do need Yeah, I do not put anybody down that is trying to make money. And for them to say like she was a nobody and she was charging five hundred dollars for an appearance.
Speaker 2: By the way, you know what, you probably should have paid it. Yeah, she was right.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Danielle's really grown on me.
Speaker 2: She's grown on me too.
Speaker 3: Kim d on the Misunderstood podcast with Rachel Ico You Could Tell, says that Ally had to be pretty bad for them to cancel the reunion. Well, no shit, she's talking about stuff we already know. Kim says. This was the second time it got physical between Danielle. They were on a pause for a little while because it got physical before that. We all know that this one I heard was really bad. Glass broken. People have really gotten hurt. What if glass went into someone's eye. There's things that happened in the finale that blew the producer's minds, the editors, the producers, the cast and makeup otters, everybody loses in the reunion not happening.
Speaker 2: But this is all stuff we could have read on Instagram. So thank you so much. Thanks this next one, Jeff, you're gonna have to send more flowers, Jeff. The exact quote from Jeff lewis, so we don't get anything twisted. For all those little white trash kids that need clothes, just go right in and listen. I normally think Jeff is funny, but I just think this was not the best line or thing to say.
Speaker 3: Oh that's rough, that's rough to say something like that.
Speaker 2: Jeff Lewis slam Danielle's brand During a conversation with Melissa Gorga. He said, I didn't know what to expect after watching Real Housewives in New Jersey season fourteen. Bougie kids? Do we have a throw up sound effect? Awful? So did he actually say the white trash or is that just a headline?
Speaker 3: Because I don't know. It's just mean, it's kind of mean. I mean, that's her business, that's what she does. She lives in Jersey. That over the top, sparkly stuff very popular there. Doesn't mean it's popular in La or anywhere. It's just it's her thing. So bravo. The Real House of New York, adds Raquel. I thought they were done filming? Am I wrong? Did they?
Speaker 2: They must have added they're done filming because Aaron posted something like she needed after filming.
Speaker 3: She needed to take a little break and reboot. Well, season fifteen, there's a new cast member, Raquel. She said, I honestly didn't think they would be interested in me in the end because they already had a queer woman. I wasn't sure if they were going to want two queer women on the same franchise that has historically been about married, hegero sexual women. I think it was a bold decision and honestly a more authentic representation of New York City. Raquel noted that it's important to her to show people a loving, fun family along with our chosen family, and having a platform like Real Houses New York will give visibility to a queer community. I'm actually really excited about this because Jenna Lyon's she doesn't show her personal life. Yeahs too, relationships, and I think when you have a queer woman woman on the show like a House, I show like I want to see her married, I want to see kids. I want to I want I want to see that, yeah, or the relationships or dates or whatever. The relationships, yeah, the family life.
Speaker 2: We read that Raquel filmed full time the entire season, but Bravo uh just announced her and then supposedly Rebecca Minkoff is a friend, not a housewife.
Speaker 3: Okay, so then it was that another room that she was full time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we remember when we originally talked about her. It wasn't she the one that's allegedly a scientologist?
Speaker 3: And yes, but.
Speaker 2: Then what's her name? Said on Jeff Lewis.
Speaker 3: It could be very well possible that they all filmed, but they never really got to know what their spot was until after filming was done. And if they, you know, that Rava felt they were a good match, then they gave them that housewife title.
Speaker 2: But that housewift, tittle, that little bump. Chara speaks on Kenya's departure and whether or not she'd return to her Housewives of Atlanta. Chara says, as an og, it's hard to sit back and watch the show slowly sink the way it is, so I'm not happy at all. When asked what advice she has for Kenya, Shara responded Kenya is a savage. I know she's not going down easier or quick. We have to sit back and wait to see what happens. When asked about her returning to the franchise, Chara said, I always feel like an OG's presence is always welcomed or needed on the series, no matter the capacity. So I never saw wrong. She's not wrong if the point is right, I just might the money. It's about the money, the paper that's.
Speaker 3: I hate one housewife say that.
Speaker 2: I really do, because what you're like, it's about the fame, Well, it's about the ego.
Speaker 3: Well I think that's like the last thing Brava wants to hear. Show me the money, show me money. I don't think they like hearing that. I think they, you know, they they want people that are grateful to be on the show. And I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, but I do think after you've gotten the boot, So if you're Charat and you've been on a bajillion years and once again you get the boot. But she's gonna she's gonna puff up a little bit and be like, yeah, they want to pay me, Like I get her saying that. I mean, shit, we don't do this for free, right, now No, I.
Speaker 3: Know, no, I know. I mean, we all need money, and we all want money, but it's like something you do in negotiations behind closed doors. It's not something you to me. It's like if they pay me, that's the only thing. It's just not for me. I wouldn't say that, but not the new girl, Brittany accusing Charet of calling the pop Arrozzi. So there was a I don't know if this is on Instagram or what, but Brittany, the new housewife on Atlanta tweeted, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know if she goes by Brittany or britt Britt.
Speaker 3: Is it britt Britt? Britt? Okay, britt TMZ in Atlanta dot dot dot interesting? Laughing face, and Shari came back and said, alleged scammers on housewives.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Well, she's the one who had the altercation with Kenya, right.
Speaker 3: She's the one that was had the pornographic allegedly the pornographic pictures put up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I they are keeping me interested. But I do think Charay will be back and oh.
Speaker 3: I'm sure Chery will be back. Do you think there's tm Z in Atlanta?
Speaker 2: I think TMZ can be anywhere they get called into I mean, yes, is there TMS in Atlanta, Kim Zolziak. I'm sure she's on here somewhere. I'm sure if we keep scrolling up, TMZ will reported.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, like paparazzi are only in certain areas, Like there's not Pop Parazzi reallying around Orange County, LA. Obviously, Yes, New York definitely, Like there's just certain areas of the world that they're there. Paris, yes, like places like that.
Speaker 2: But I think oftentimes if they are told where what location everybody's going to be at, whether it's Pop Parazzi or Joe Schmo, they are taking the pictures and sending it to TMZ. It's easy for it to happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, have you heard of you? I read on Bravo's website that they are doing viewing parties. Now that's something new. So they're doing viewing parties for the different franchises. They're having one in New York, they're having one in LA in a couple of weeks to watch the Sucess for the fans to see the show prior to it actually airing starts viewing the.
Speaker 2: Party at the scene of the crime, but women return to Rails restaurant New Jersey where everybody will be there in person in separate rooms watching the finale episode and giving their takes on the situation, and one room is Teresa and John Aiden and everybody else is in the other room. This will be the first time in New Jersey history where Andy Cohen is not presided over the final episode, so it must be a full on production situation as well.
Speaker 3: By by the way, this corrected up, but they said the reunions are full on production episode and probably more so than this is probably going to be like an added episode where they just use the production company to film expressions, but no questions will be asked or they're going to be asked by producers.
Speaker 2: And so the Andy Cohen is not presided over this episode.
Speaker 3: I think it's just the production company. Well, we'll do the final It's going to be just like an episode, like you know, regular episode, not like a big production like a reunion. Now you're there for seventeen hours.
Speaker 2: We saw the Mauriciu and PK are together. Yep, to do to do? Jeff Lewis on Sonia Morgan. Jeff Lewis heard a rumor that Sonya Morgan's drinking was the reason Welcome to Crafty Lake did not get renewed. Jeff also revealed that Sonya was drunk and obnoxious, that the watch What Happens Live fifteenth anniversary episode and thinks that Bravo did a lot to edit out her behavior. Jeff, you're gonna be getting yourself in trouble, I know.
Speaker 3: And then this next one, then he wonders why he's not on Bravo anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: No, I think he knows.
Speaker 2: I think he knows.
Speaker 3: He doesn't wonder why he.
Speaker 2: Does it now.
Speaker 3: Next one. Okay, so Crappy Lake's not getting renewed, which I'm actually shocked because I thought it was really I mean, I thought it was really good. I'm noticing, like there was this wave where they're going to do We're doing Ultimate Girls' Trips, We're going to do knock off you know, ones of like different housewives, like Crappy Lake, and then all of a sudden, it just all came to a halt. They're like, Nope, it was an idea, but I guess it wasn't a good one. I got. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, mind ess is there's a lot of drama surrounding some of those shows, So they're just taking a little halty poo and I bet they'll come back around.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, big congratulations to Lindsey Hubbard. She is pregnant. Now. Teddy tried to blow her cover just like Dernda did by asking Jesse about her being pregnant, and he turned red and turned his head. But she posted on the fourth of July. Trigger warning, this post contains more fireworks than the Fourth of July. We're pregnant in capital letters. I truly believe the universe has bigger plans, and this is it. The second I had a feeling, I took a clear blue early digital pregnancy test, and getting a clear result in words made the next step so much easier. My boyfriend and I are being excited to welcome our little hub Chubb this holiday season twenty twenty four. Now, she congratulations first of all, but she got a little bit of shit because how she announced it was because it was a post aid post. I mean, get that money, girl. Congratulations to Lindsay for being pregnant and getting that money.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 3: Nobody knows, nobody knows who the boyfriend is. It did happen fast, It did happen fast.
Speaker 2: She also said that she is not going to talk to Carl about it. It's not her problem anymore to discuss his feelings something along those lines.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would have been really cool for her to just have walked into Summerhouse because they are now filming and just came with the belly. But I think the cast already knew so so yeah, so we're gonna move on to comments by Bravo post Dereenda Medley allegedly leaked Lindsay Hubbard's pregnancy post It says.
Speaker 2: Rumors of Lindsay Hubbard's pregnancy have been circling for a while. Apparently Derenda Medley outed her pregnancy to the Trader's producers. This was awful, disappointing and sad. This is comments by this comment section is gross. I'm sorry, but for someone that's had had a miscarriage, keeping her pregnancy private until she felt compelled to do so is completely her right. It's asked and I that she would be vilified for sharing her pregnancy with only those she wanted to. None of you know if she spoke with her doctor to ensure the safety of the baby during the competition, So please don't act like you know what's best for another person's body or baby. Then Kate Chastain shines in where I do think she has a point. Honestly, it doesn't matter if Durinda told producers there's an extremely thorough health exam and extensive testing you have to take before you can do the show, so producers would have found out anyways. Do I think Durinda needed to tell everybody else that it was happening.
Speaker 3: No, but I haven't talked to Deorinda, so I don't know how that went. It could have been just a very innocent slip.
Speaker 2: I think maybe I'm wrong because this was a while ago and my memory is not great. But I feel like she may have said something on her Radio Andy show about it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know, don't. I don't say where or how. I don't know. Well, they said she told the producer. I don't know. I'll have to talk to her and ask her. I haven't not talked to her since they stopped filming Traders. I want to talk to her, but them, I'm afraid. I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get any tea.
Speaker 3: I don't want to get any tea, but I don't. You really can't on these shows they make you sign your LifeWay, and nobody's going to tell somebody that's on a podcast.
Speaker 2: This next one will be quick. I'll talk to her about it. When I talked to her on Thursday. Alexia Napola hints at reunion with a strange husband, Todd a mid divorce. It seemed things aren't completely over for Alexi and Todd. She already said this on the pod. She insinuated that she had brought Todd to Madrid with her and she tagged him in just one photo this next one. Chanelle i On accuses Melissa Gorga I have been fake Instagram followers. Teresa responds that she loves Chanelle. Chanelle is tapping into the real Housewives in New Jersey drama. She took to Twitter to call out Melissa Gorga and met her close relationship with Teresa. Housewife Junkie one tweeted Heather du Brow, Tamra Judge, Keny Moore, Erica Jane and Teresa Judices are all housewives with less Instagram followers than Melissa Gordica. Let that sink in. Melissa currently has two point eight million Instagram followers. She now replied she can't have more followers than Teresa or the Kenya Moore. Did she buy them? Sorry? Not sorry. I don't really give a shit if she bought them or she didn't find.
Speaker 3: Can we talk about the photoshop of it all?
Speaker 2: What part?
Speaker 3: Well, it was Larsa's birthday the other day. Happy birthday, Larsa, Happy birthday to you. So Teresa posted a picture of her and Larsa and they were in bathing suits, looking really good, and it was a really bad edit, and she put them on the side. The sides were all like there's a halo around their whole body, like their ghosts. And she posted on the beach. I think she was just trying to give it a good background. I don't think she was trying to make it anything other than that. And Arsa said it was.
Speaker 2: On purpose, she was trying to be funny.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well it's funny now because all these fan accounts are like posting the picture of them in Paris, like all like different places at the Eiffel Tower, you.
Speaker 2: Know, out of If you want to go on a wild ride, go to Aubrey O'Day's instagram, because she does that on all of her photos. She puts herself in front of like these famous locations. But I can't tell if she's doing it to be funny or we're really supposed to believe that she's always But maybe we should start photoshopping ourselves in front of I know, right, Oh my gosh, so good. Well, anyways, let's take a quick break and then we'll come back to discuss episode nine of Jersey. All right, so we are back to talk about Episode nine of Jersey. Starts out with Teresa as upset about Danielle and Jen Aiden getting physical. She wants to do everything she can to help them make up. But I'm upset that Teresa is wearing a Noma stay Bitches merch.
Speaker 3: And every every single episode, every her husband or kids, everyone. Now, they do do a flashback and it shows that Teresa indeed turned her head when Jen pushed Danielle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she doesn't see it. She doesn't see it to its full capacity. Which exactly do you.
Speaker 3: Think that Danielle was aggressive enough to be put like sometimes if somebody really gets in your face. I didn't see it like that.
Speaker 2: I didn't either when Jen said she was in my face. But I also can say I have never once pushed somebody like that or thrown anything like I that's not my nature. So I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've never I'll be quiet about me.
Speaker 2: But you know what I'm saying like that, I can't properly answer that because other than you know, the one time at the holiday and parking lot when a girl was trying to hit on my boyfriend from high school, I did take out my retainers and ask my friend to hold.
Speaker 3: It because I was going to go for But I never did.
Speaker 2: I chickened out.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: So I mean, I don't know. I do not think that Danielle pushed her to the point that she needed to be pushed. They could have just fought with their fingers the way they were doing before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree. I mean, Danielle hosting another party about bougie kids. I feel like almost every episode where she's she's really getting a good commercial for her business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's working it. She says that Jen Aiden is no longer invited to the party. She says that for rightfu So yeah, but she says that jen Aiden is out to destroy jen bashed her as a person and then put her hands on her, so Danielle had to be in self defense mode. I agree with Danielle in this circumstance, I think that I think a.
Speaker 3: Little toss of the water or whatever that drink was next her would have been a little bit better than a cup inside the head, though a little less aggressive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I do. I would have.
Speaker 3: I probably would have pushed back.
Speaker 2: I would We need to read did she pick up the cup or was the party in her hand?
Speaker 3: So maybe she was drinking as she was talking. That's what my guess is.
Speaker 2: She had the cup and then like, I don't think she went got the cup and then try. I think she got pushed. She had a cup, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think she took the time to pick it up.
Speaker 2: PSA to housewives from here on out, this is no longer the housewives of yester years. It is time to stop being physical with one in other because you're gonna get your asses fired. We're in a new day, We're a new dawn.
Speaker 3: I don't you know, guys, the show hasn't changed, but I think the viewers have changed and the world has changed, so you can't compare you know, today's viewers and world as you know yester years when we did all the shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah we did it.
Speaker 3: Not at the same time, So you got it, not times changed, Gotta change it.
Speaker 2: Then Rachel interacts with the kids at the juvenile arthritis event, sharing that she grew up struggling with the condition. Her mom had to dress her growing up because her body hurt. This actually hit home, uh for me a little bit, because you know that Slate has rheumatoid juvenile arthritis, and so she struggled so much when she was a baby and she was on, you know, all these different medications and we couldn't figure out what it was for a long time. So I appreciate Rachel showing awareness on this because before Slat had it, I had no idea that kids could get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I grew up with.
Speaker 4: Somebody that had it really bad though, really really like affected the walking, the hands were, yeah, the fingers were completely sideways all that, and did end up passing away.
Speaker 3: So it is a very very bad, serious disease.
Speaker 2: Then Melissa and Joe are talking to their cousin Nick and his fiance before their wedding. Mike's family refused to show up to the wedding because they don't accept that he is gay. Joe connects to Mike because he doesn't have his family there and it makes him think of Teresa.
Speaker 3: I know that made me sad watching that scene. My heart really broke for Joey, and I just wish they could just make up. Everything would be the in the world. It'd be so much better in the housewife world if they could just make up and they can just go back to filming the show like they used to.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm also a little bit confused, and maybe I'm just maybe I'm an asshole for saying maybe maybe.
Speaker 3: Maybe put that put that on my tombstone? Maybe an asshole.
Speaker 2: I think it was sweet. I think it was a great message. Yeah, but I'm curious as to why we have never seen or heard of this cousin of Melissa's on the show for the past twelve years.
Speaker 3: That's a good point, Teddy, You're you're kind of smart asshole maybe smart? Yeah, yeah, a little asshole, a little smart good good good.
Speaker 2: I don't like is that maybe they.
Speaker 3: Didn't want to Maybe I don't know, maybe they lived out of state.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe we have and I just don't recall, but it it does seem to be a big part of the storyline this season. And is that because they can't film with anybody else. So now they're bringing in the cousin.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's I think it's interesting, and I think it was it was it was good that they didn't it was I mean it was a point. Yes, I think it was neat. Do you have anybody in your family that is not supportive of Maybe if you have somebody that's gained your family, like their parents disown them or anything like that.
Speaker 2: No, no one in my family.
Speaker 3: I have a friend that he was totally disowned. That's heartbreaking and just like to this day, thirty years later, forty years later, still disowned. How can you do that to your child? Please let me answer that. I don't understand it.
Speaker 2: I don't understand it.
Speaker 3: It is still your child, it is still.
Speaker 2: No matter what, I think, you're only hurting not your child, but also everyone else in your family.
Speaker 3: I know, But how could you not hurt yourself? It's like it wouldn't that hurt you to just tell your kid like get out, goodbye, I don't ever want to see you again. Well, I think to be a cold person, I feel I forget what the phrase was.
Speaker 2: But there's like two different types of parenting. There's like authoritative and like authority. Like there, it's a word that's very close to one another, but one is like you rule with an iron fist and it's your way or no way. And I think those kids end up struggling the most, regardless of what it is that their parents are doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, something like that.
Speaker 2: Then Teresa asked Jen Aiden to show her how she pushed Danielle. Jen shows Teresa that Danielle was in her face and her reaction was to defend herself. Teresa tells Jen Aiden that she heard Jen say Danielle stole money from a charity. Jen says that she never said that. Teresa tells Jen that she's going to Danielle's party. Jen is upset. Do you feel like Teresa needed to be more supportive or on Jen's side?
Speaker 3: No, I mean no, I don't.
Speaker 2: I think Teresa's like, listen, Jen, you go ahead to your island that you've created for yourself, and maybe I'll come visit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, have fun.
Speaker 2: I got to be keeping a job here, so excuse me. But then they couldn't even I.
Speaker 3: Mean, Jen's push was a lot harder than she made it seem to Teresa, I'll tell you that right there, it's not like she's.
Speaker 2: Like, oh no, it wasn't like ooop. It was like a.
Speaker 3: But why is Jenfestor so quick to take Jen's side?
Speaker 2: Jenfessor is just quick to do all the things she's j draw.
Speaker 3: She's not like it. Jen, I love you and I don't like you right now.
Speaker 2: Well, they did you notice they couldn't even invite poor Jackie. Jackie didn't even make it to the scene.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right. I know she didn't. But we did see on Instagram that Jackie and Teresa are still good friends even after what Teresa had said about her on the show this season. I know, I know. No, okay, Jackie, no, no. So Margaret calls the doctor's office about Joe's prostate results. The doctor say he wants a m R I of Joe. I never heard about this. I didn't know it was coming up. I do talk to Margaret once in a while, and she never said anything about Joe. I hope Joe is all right. There is a chance that, as you know back then, that he had prostate cancer, but we have not heard anything about it. So I'm assuming that he's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope that he is good. And go get your prostate check.
Speaker 3: Gentlemen, I can do it over here at my house.
Speaker 2: I'm hosting checks here in one hour. But you have to look a certain way and have a certain bank account.
Speaker 3: Bend over. How about when she goes something like, oh, he's want men to lick it, or so you do you want me to do something to your prostate or so I don't know, and she's like, he's all yeah, and he's like, wait, no, oh yeah, it's as not as balls. Yes.
Speaker 2: Then Nate tells Danielle that her father just and told him that he is sick and can't make the party. She says that the fact that she invited him, in the fact that he said yes, it's already a step in the right direction.
Speaker 3: Listen, they showed the father's picture, so I'm assuming he's gonna film at some point with Danielle, which is good because I can't you know, we've talked about this million times. I can't stand where they talk about somebody else season long and we never see them, but we are.
Speaker 2: Multiple seasons into this. Also, I'm sorry, I hope heart her dad make up. None of this matters to me until I know what the fight with the brother was actually about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I need the dad and the brother on the twat seat is what I need.
Speaker 2: Then the ladies asked Danielle how she's doing. Rachel says, the narrative online is outrageous.
Speaker 3: So basically, immediately after this happened, somebody in this cast gave the information to bloggers, right, and I think we know who that is, jenn ayden Yep.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't. I don't know for a share. But Danielle says Jen shoved her aggressively, and Jen Fessler says Jen has a different story, saying Danielle clocked her. Danielle gets upset at Jen for having Jen Aiden's back. I we saw it. We know, we saw it. We saw it, we saw it. Who knows? Then Gia.
Speaker 3: Gia is getting involved.
Speaker 2: Gia asked Jenfessler if John Fuda referenced her in the wrong way. Gia says, Teresa heard John was making an analogy about the Gia coke comment. Jen says John was trying to say Gia was innocent.
Speaker 3: I would have probably said the same thing if I was him. But I mean, if it was if he was a housewife. He's on a wife though. Okay, but let's let's situation is not similar, but it's basically what he was trying to get across is I was a seventeen year old. That's like, you know, uh, Jackie talking about your seventeen year old daughter doing coke, Like it's just a certain things you just don't spring up on the show. She freaked out. Teresa freaked out when that was brought up about her daughter, rightfully, so so why is she bringing up up It was.
Speaker 2: An analogy, but like, this is analogy that we can put here. Fighting about this ge analogy two years later is like me and you fighting about something that happened on the podcast two years ago, Like there's.
Speaker 3: What do I know? How do you feel about you getting involved?
Speaker 2: To be perfectly honest, if she wanted to get involved and it was something that made sense for her to get involved in, I wouldn't mind it. She's an adult at this point.
Speaker 3: It's up to her.
Speaker 2: But to me, I was like, are you this is It was an analogy. It wasn't even offensive towards you. It wasn't about you. It wasn't I didn't. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like the way.
Speaker 2: I don't necessarily love the way that John and Rachel say things like has been and you're obsessed with me. That that part bugs me, but I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't mind a dirty fighter, don't mind it at.
Speaker 2: All, don't mind if I do well. Cheers to more dirty fights as we continue on, because I feel like it's just going to get uglier here on Real Housewives New Jersey. So make sure you guys keep tuning in and we will keep entertaining you