Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 2: Let's get it.
Speaker 3: Let's get it to this conversation looking forward to the future, for future technologies that you're excited about. This is something that everybody needs to listen to, because everybody this is the famous question what's next?
Speaker 2: Which next?
Speaker 3: You always talk about Microsoft, You always talk about DA DA, DA DA, what's next, what's the next industries, what's the next technology, what's the next companies? So for groundbreaking technologies that will change the world in the next decade.
Speaker 4: So number one, biogenetic chips for gene editing to be able to cure cancer and other illnesses. So oppose to testing on animals and going through this long life cycle of testing on animals and getting skewed data, they will be able to make chips and do the testing with those biogenetic chips to understand in advance, and even if you can even skew down and go based on race of like sickle sale, to be able to eliminate that.
Speaker 2: That is going to be a huge player and going to be a huge technology.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, wait, let's let's get back to that for a minute, because you said that a little quick, and I want everybody to understand Ian's a very smart guy, Brandon. You just said that, right.
Speaker 2: He was like, Ian knows it, he knows He said, I as the ball, but I know a little bit.
Speaker 5: He was like, yo, you know you know everything, no sports and rap.
Speaker 3: So yeah, man, I want to make sure that everybody grasped that. So bio chips. Genetic testing is this are these micro chips that are being implanted in people's body, Like what does that mean?
Speaker 2: What is what does that mean?
Speaker 4: It's a testing mechanism for scientists and farmer companies to be able to like think of it as like test trading or paper trading technically, Like so before you actually run out and do run the Holy Trinity and do ten trades, I need you to practice before so they can take this data and run them a grow across a bunch of demographics and understand if you will if that uh therapy cycle or if that drug will be able to work before they go test it out, because like if you test it in rats, or let's say you scale up and test with chimpanzees. Although most companies that are supposed to it doesn't mean that the data that you have once is implemented into humans is going to be exact. And that's why the cycle for getting an FDA approved is so long. With biogenetic chips, they'll be able to test in advance and know within probably a three percent range of accuracy if that treatment will be able to work for humans. So that should be like twenty forty twenty forty three someone in the area when that's.
Speaker 2: Really popular biotech, and he's giving us a year. There you have it, Okay, all right.
Speaker 4: Number two yeah, Number two is brain computer interfaces. So anyview that are familiar with Stephen Hawking, he had a I wouldn't say primitive, but it's not advanced as it will be in the next twenty years. So you will be able to have implants to your brains to be able to control some things some technology, so if you are disabled or even at scale, you'll be.
Speaker 2: Able to control things with your mind.
Speaker 4: I know it sounds like sci fi, but if you guys go to Google, if you research Scientific American Harvard Business Review, you'll be able to see in the areas. And we're still working in that space, which I think is pretty damn fascinating. And I told stock Club today, like, once you go down the science rabbit hole to see what they're development. If you want to feel like you don't know anything, dig down this hole for a couple of hours and you like. The advancements that are there are incredible. We just have not hit the peak of technology. Now for context, before we get any new technological way, please write this down. Every new era of technology was ushered in by new power force, so we need we would need like new water.
Speaker 2: Reactors or.
Speaker 4: Lighter or like lighter storage capability for a new power source, and then we will see a new wave. So like once water became a big thing in technology was ushered in, then when oil and fossil fuels came in, we had another technological wave.
Speaker 2: So we're in between.
Speaker 4: Even with this, go look at the binner cycle and extend them out fifty to one hundred years. That would give you a pattern to know when the next power source. And then no, it is not solar, it is not weighing because politically they are fighting that like tooth and nail to be able to.
Speaker 2: Block that from happening.
Speaker 4: I want to keep this on YouTube and I get not upset the problem. Number three, if you ran money Master the game organ and bone creation with scalable three D printing, so at some point they will be able to recreate a pancreas recreate a kidney in the twenty forties and twenty fifties, hopefully, like skin grafting will be a lot smoother. There's been a lot of testing there and there's some politics behind that. So even like there's a company that if you took a pill once today.
Speaker 2: It would destroy all the bad bacteria in your mouth.
Speaker 4: And then a lot of Dennis wanted it, but because of red tape, it wasn't pushed through.
Speaker 2: So a lot of these technologies are available.
Speaker 4: They work in small scales, but it's the politics and a red tape behind it that stops it from happening. And the last one is D and D. I want you guys to write this down. So these are nano earners.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works, Like, the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments. It's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot Com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member a FDIC.
Speaker 6: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave out. Under President Trump, America's laws order and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Technology batteries that could last for years at a time. It's incredibly fascinating. But like imagine if you had, say a pacemaker, and instead of going back to getting your checkups, like the pacemaker in it because of the battery and it will last twenty five or thirty years.
Speaker 2: But like I said, we need a new.
Speaker 4: Power source that is powerful enough to usher in a new technological wave before any of these will come into effect.
Speaker 2: These are not sci fi. I did not get these off of the dark web.
Speaker 4: These are things and real companies that are actually trying to bring these technologies forward. But that you know, people have to be ready for them, and then also they have to lobby enough for these to become a reality. But when I was doing my reading for the past couple of weeks, I thought this was incredibly fascinating, And this is why I think I don't notice to be true, but I think Apple's and that two wave will be in healthcare because when you have a trusted brand and they already have all of our biometric data in their system. Anyway, I don't think the car thing, the Apple car is about the consumer side. I think it's about the commercial side because think of the hospital experience.
Speaker 2: Who loves to go to the doctor or hospital.
Speaker 4: I think if they build that car and they cater it to EMTs and there's a better infrastructure there in the healthcare space, they could usher in all these other technologies. So what if like you had a gunshot victim on the South side of Chicago and the Apple ambulance comes to pick you up and they already have the kidney reprinted inside of there and with doctors on staff to do the surgery on the way to the hospital. I don't think human is going to do that. I don't think Fizer would do that. I think Apple would. That's why having a war chest is so important. And you guys like I want something new. The company with the biggest the biggest war chest is going to destroy all the smaller companies. So and Apple and Microsoft gives a small dividend, but if they get into the health healthcare space, I think it'll be.
Speaker 2: Bigger real quick.
Speaker 5: When you said, when you're talking about the nano battery technology, you said a new power source, we're talking something outside of like lithium and alkaline.
Speaker 2: What what do you mean by a new Okay, I knew of power source.
Speaker 4: It'd be different, it'll be new, and it may be a combination of things in factor. But the storage facilities that we would need to be able to store the technology, it's not there yet. We're getting close, just like the same way, like a terrible the data back in ninety nine when I was on napster illegally downloading cannabis album. What it costs nine thousand dollars probably right. Let's went bunkerhand Palace like five days ago. But now a terabyte it's like two hundred bucks. So imagine in ten years with the like, we may be able to get fifty terabytes. Brandon, this will make you because you've been able to shoot two movies and edit easily. Right, we maybe get twenty to fifty terriabyes to day to in a external hard drive for like three hundred bucks in fifteen years because the costs keep going down so as we are able to store better, that's when the new technological agent start to come in and be at shuit in.
Speaker 2: So I know, but here in you want me to go down my conspiracy rabbit hole. You want to stay clean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, just don't talk about vaccinations.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say anything.
Speaker 4: And I said, I said this with Star Club and I'll I'll keep it really short. You guys keep asking about genetic editing and sequencing, So I just play a doctor on YouTube. Mcat destroyed my life, But my first love after rapping basketball was being a science, like my dad caused me doctor because I would want.
Speaker 2: To be a doctor.
Speaker 4: Right when you guys are saying that you want genetic editing, there's a good side in the bad side to it, as there is to any industry in any business. The part that is great is that, let's say if you have a thegeneritive disease that could affect your family, great, that can be eradicated. Also, you have to consider what gene editing and when it comes to us, you could technically edit a gene sequence for a family to make them intellectually inferior, to then build a underclass that fulfill certain tasks so that the one percent now becomes the top half of one percent in entire history.
Speaker 2: So you have to be.
Speaker 4: Very mindful when you're walting these technologies because like you can use nuclear power for a good source, and then there's a bad source that you can use it for. So be mindful when you guys are like, hey, I want all this genetic editing. That's great, but what if it doesn't go in our favor? And historically any editing of history or gene cycles have not worked in our favor, So please be mindful of that that there are two sides to that coin. When we get the plane, God and editing some of these things in our.
Speaker 2: Sequences, so very clean.
Speaker 7: There you have it, my graduates from my school being forced bad drop bag drop my drop bag, drop b drop.
Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed and listeners of this show. Oh, We'll get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash p o d kat z thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash p O d kat z thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need