Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It is eight hundred and ninety four to one Sean if you want to join us. Linda, did you have a great Memorial Day? We did you take time a moment to reflect on the incredible sacrifice of so many so that you can have a barbecue with your friends and family and and you know, give them air fried garbage food at your house.
Speaker 2: Well, I definitely did reach out to all of my military friends and talk to Sarah's husband, Marty. We went to church service to pray for those who gave the ultimate sacrifice, and there were no barbecues because there was rain for a gajillion hours that never ended.
Speaker 1: By the way, Sarah was on the podcast, we dropped it this morning. She was phenomenal. I don't know if you had a chance to look at it yet. I know you're gon't want to watch it. And it was good to see her. I haven't seen her in such a long time. Now that she's the drugs ar and she's been this program many times, She's doing a phenomenal job. I mean, there's so much insanity out there. It's getting very, very hard to even begin to keep up with it. Did you see this story an eighteen year old guy driving a car. Now the guy wasn't injured, taking into custody Cebe. Chicago Police Department said they found a gun in his car and hundreds literally hundreds of teenagers from fourteen to nineteen. You know, police officers were struck by a driver while dispersing a teen takeover early Sunday. I mean, if you noticed this increase in like remember they used the term wilding years ago, when all these kids would just go crazy and take over cities and nobody be able to stop them. I mean, it kind of is a little reminiscent of that. Did you see the video of this by any chance?
Speaker 2: It's incredible and it's disgusting, and I really I love what some of the states are doing though they're holding the parents accountable. That's what needs to happen.
Speaker 1: Not Chicago. Chicago police officers were struck by a driver while dispersing this team takeover. Authority say three officers now still remain hospitalized. An eighteen year old man drove into them as he you know, as they you know, work crowd control during what is being described as an out of control after prom gathering. It's you know, what has happened to our country. It's pretty unbelievable. Yeah, yeah, Well.
Speaker 2: What I was just going to say, this is what happens when you take out accountability, when you tell the law they can't do their job, you stop putting God in schools, and you tell them they can do whatever they want.
Speaker 1: So they do very very very predictable outcomes. Now it's interesting because you know, when I get a little bit of time off and I do run into people, inevitably they want to talk politics, and I'm always glad to do so. And you know, people are worried about the mid terms, they're worried about, you know, the state of the Republican Party. But I want to remind people of a couple of things. The Democratic Party of old no longer exists. This is the party of a bunch of lunatics that have jumped the shark, that are absolutely insane, and they are being led by the most extreme people out there. You know, you've got Graham Platner. I mean, I don't know if you've been following this guy. Now he's actually attacking remember Chris Kyle, remember the If you haven't read the seen the movie, you gotta watch it. You know, it is just a phenomenal movie in every single way. And you know it's a very hard job serving your country and making tough decisions in a moment that you know you're going to save somebody's life or you're not going to save anybody's life. He attacked this guy. He you know, I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I mean, this is the guy with the the Nazi tattoo. This is this, This is the guy that actually made adiculous comment, you know, in sensitive comments where you know he put all these posts up and by the way, in his thirties, blaming sexual assault victims for not taking responsibility and advising the victims of sexual assault against getting too drunk, using homophobic slurs, calling himself a communist, calling cops bastards, All cops are bastards, questioning why black people quote don't tip veterans including a purple Heart recipient, religion. You know, Virgin Mary, the Virgin Mary was a skank. Other topics of infidelity, graphic bathroom humor, bragging about pleasuring himself inside porta potties. He has a Nazi link tattoo, a past dui he used the R word, you know, for people with disabilities. I mean, okay, I'm supporting Susan Collins in the state of Maine. I mean that that could have been a maybe that they would have competed in. But here's the problem. The problem is not so much that they have guys like Graham Platner. The problem is that nobody in the party will criticize him, not even for the Nazi tattoo. All Magan if it was a Republican you know, we have a tape of zoron Marxist Kami Mumdani today, you know, and his plan to unveil his shift of property ownerships from landlords to the community. Listen to this.
Speaker 3: Through our new citywide campaign Fixed the City, we will focus on the worst landlords in New York City. When necessary, we will take aggressive legal action to remove negligent owners and property managers, and for buildings that have suffered chronic neglect, we will work to transfer ownership to responsible stewards. Stewards that include community trusts, nonprofits, nonprofits, or even the tenants themselves.
Speaker 1: So he's talking about you know, the government takeover of private property, which he ran on. And like in the case of Graham Plattner, he's got Elizabeth Warren, he's got Bernie Sanders. He doesn't have any criticism from the quote leaders in name only like Chuck Schumer or Hakeem Jeffries. Well, frankly, anybody maybe with the exception of John Fetterman. You know, just like this this idio. You know, tallar Rico, who's running its primary day in Texas today, and you know, a TikTok influencer claiming that tell Rico privately told her he entered the race expecting to run against the mediocre black man, referring to Colin Allred. And that's just to begin. God is non binary. And you know he said that in twenty twelve one. God is both masculine and feminine and everything. Well, I guess that kind of contradicts our father who are in heaven. But you know what do I know? But God is non binary, uh, and that there are six separate genders. He you know, he calls concerns about biological males and women's sports a far right wing conspiracy. Well tell it to uh, tell it to Riley gains and tell it to you know, other women that have have you know, worked their entire lives to be at the top level of their their athletic you know, sport of choice that lose to biological men, which is happening all all the time. You know, he is a far left, radical leftist. Can you imagine being vegan and running in Texas? Uh? For US senator? Anyway, we'll we'll check in later in the program with Ken Paxton on the program. You know that there are six different genders. Do you know what the six are? Linda, I don't know what the six are. I really don't have noub.
Speaker 2: He doesn't know what the six are either. If it means anything to you.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if anybody has ever you know, mentioned it, but I mean it's just bizarre. But this, the bigger issue is is not just the radicals that they're running. It is the extremism that they support, and the leadership is scared to death to take him on. Do you think Kathy Hulkel is going to oppose Zoron Marxist Kami Mamdani in any way shape manner of form knows she will not. She will capitulate to his every demand because she probably would be in political jeopardy of not winning re election and Bruce Blakeman could sneak in as governor if Mamdani comes out against Kathy Hokel. That's how much power the squad AOC, the likes of Mamdani now have. Now it even gets more interesting. Multiple articles out and Axios in particular did a big piece on this today that AOC is taking steps towards a potential twenty eight campaign for the presidency. And I would tell you right now, Linda Yolobjekt, you probably say that I'm dead Swan, You're dead wrong. You're wrong that I think that AOC, if she gets in this race, she will be the immediate front runner. Now she hasn't fully decided. According to Axios, she's launched a national tour in recent weeks without calling it one. If she jumps in, tell me what that does to Kamala Harris and Gavin Newsom and JB. Pritzker and everybody else whose name is mentioned now they're all basically one and the same. But in a democratic primary, I mean, it's the most radical is probably going to win, you know. And I will tell you one other thing. Conventional wisdom is, ah Republicans are doing this midterm Maybe they are. Historical trends tend to go against the party in power. You're right, However, There's never been a moment in time that I can think of in my lifetime where a party has been this extreme, this radicalized, this unpopular as the Democratic Party, and I stand by my belief that whatever will define the outcome of the midterms this year has not happened yet. How does this issue with Iran ultimately play out? If the President prevents the Iranians from getting a nuclear weapon, whether he does it the easy way of the hard way. That they did strike militarily again last night, we'll get to that, and the US launched, you know, strikes against Iranian boats and also the east coast of Iran and basically showing that President Trump has no problem, even quote in the middle of negotiations to strike the Iranians at any moment. And you know, we'll see how this plays out. I know for a lot of people they wanted to come to an end. I don't know. And here's another part of the Democratic Party. You always got a factor in for decades, many Democrats and Republican centers along with you know, the good government types of blame partisan primary for a lot of the political systems ills. I personally don't like the jungle primary idea. That's not my choice. I think Republicans should pick Republican candidates, Democrats should pick Democratic candidates. But it is what the system that they adopted in California, right. In other words, the top two candidates will will be on the ballot in November. One of them is very likely going to be our friend Steve Hilton. And in this vote jungle primary, all the opponents, all candidates, all parties, are all listed on the same ballot. Top two finishers regardless of party then duel it all out in the general election.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: It came about in two thousand and nine, Democratic leaders State Senate leaders desperately needed one more vote to pass a controversial budget and turn to a Republican moderate senator named Abel Maldonado to provide it. Maldonado, with the support of then Governor Schwarzenegger, insisted that his vote hinged on placing the top two primary before voters. Democrats agreed, and Proposition fourteen created the top two system top two system that they currently have, and that appeared in the June twenty ten primary ballot, with Maldonado and Schwarzenegger contending that it would give moderates and a pragmatist in both parties a better chance of winning. Anyway, implemented way back when, so here it is now you have the top two candidates in the field right now happened to be Republicans. Now, did you notice, Linda, what the Democrats are trying to do. They're trying to change the system before the June primary. Does that surprise you at all? It's like Jane's Marvel, Not at all. It doesn't surprise Linda one bit, not at all. And this doesn't surprise you. The Timmy Walls, mister masculine tampon. Tim, You know, let's put feminine hygiene products and boys' bathrooms in grammar school. Attended a tribute to George Floyd of Minneapolis Monday to mark the sixth anniversary of that, but skipped a Memorial Day program at Fort Snelling National Cemetery where he was scheduled to speak. This is your modern leftist Democratic party. They keep fighting amongst themselves. Well, we want to release the analysis of what happened. You know, an autopsy report of what happened in the twenty twenty four presidential race. I can tell you what happened. You had a horrible candidate that was radical and extreme and supported taxpayer funded sex change operations for illegals and convicts, and you had a vice presidential candidate that supported taxpayer funded college tuition for illegals. That's what happened. You put radicals, and then on the top of the ticket you had somebody that couldn't put two sentences together on top of the guy that they told us for ye years, you know, was Joe as sharp as attack and he wasn't just like the borders closed in the border secure. I noticed Donald Trump had a scheduled normal health check at Walter Ree. He's getting old something. They're hiding something. Meanwhile, it was it was out there for everybody to see for four years of Biden that the guy was a cognitive mess that they were hiding in the media and just never noticed. They just never took note of it. And then fake Jake Tapper, I never knew. I couldn't tell. Let me write a book about how I wish I knew. All he had to do was turn on TV and watch.
Speaker 4: The radio show.
Speaker 5: The mainstream media love state.
Speaker 4: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: I just can in my lifetime. And remember I I go back quite a way. I was the MC the night that New king Rich became the Speaker of the House, that was forty years out of the majority for the Republican Party. And he did it based on ideas, he did it based on actions. And if this becomes a compare and contrast election Democrats sanctuary cities and states open borders. They don't want proof of citizenship, they don't want voter ID. They want all the benefits in the world, taxpayer funded benefits for illegals. They won't even fund the Department of Homeland Security at a time when America is in a conflict. They voted for the largest tax increase in history. They're the ones that pushed the Green New Deals scam and spent hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars on quote alternative energies. And now even the UN you know, Climate Council is saying, oops, sorry, never mind, Al Gore, Oops sorry, never mind. You know, all of the predictions that first started out with the next Ice Age is coming into we're about to burn up into generic climate change, into no climate alarmism is not really real, even though we've made the world spend trillions of dollars on this ridiculous nonscience.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: Sorry, never mind.
Speaker 5: When news breaks, you get the inside story that no one else has and the behind the scenes chattered that the mainstream media doesn't even know about. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: We are following very closely a primary day that is now happening in the great state of Texas, God bless Texas, and it is between incumbent John Cornyn and of course the Attorney General Ken Paxton. We're going to be joined by Ken Paxton in a second. Here. The President has endorsed Ken Paxton and what has been a hotly contested race, and the winner will go up against James tell Rico. James tel Rico back in the news today. This guy says one dumb thing, it seems after another, never seems to stop, and you know, even even shocks me at times how dummy is But tell Rico, you know, saying the American flag is such a complicated symbol for most of us. Here's what he said.
Speaker 7: I think when reclaiming symbols, I think about the American flag. I think the Confederate flag is a symbol of treason and terrorism. But the American flag is such a complicated symbol for most of us in many ways, like Jesus the Cross, it's been co opted and and and uh and in some ways its true meeting has been betrayed.
Speaker 1: I mean, now, the I thought the easier Democrat to beat in Texas was going to be Jasmine Crockett, But I didn't know a lot about tallar Rico. This TikTok influencer claims he privately met with Tella Rico and said that he signed up to run against a mediocre black ben referring to Colin Alret who had been running for the Senate before dropping out, and pretty unbelievable. Then he denied the the quote in that particular instance. But Tall Rico, you know, somebody with a very very complicated pest. He also, for example, you know, his progressive interpretation of Christianity has drawn a lot of backlash. By the way, he's a vegetarian running for Senate and Texas uh or vegan whatever one of the other. I'm not even sure what the difference is my elf. He opposed a bill on transgender athlete, stating God is both masculine and feminine and everything in between. He said, famously, God is non binary and trans children are God's children. And he emphasized, you know, comparison, critiquing Christian nationalism, arguing some non Christians live more christ like lives than certain Christians. And then he talked about this one got a lot of attention as well, that there's six separate genders. I don't know what they are, Linda, do you know what the six genders are? Maybe we'll let maybe Ken Paxton will know what they are. I have no idea what they are, but that's what he claims. Anyway, he accused he's been accused of radical positions on borders, policing LGBTQ issues. He's more radical left than Jasmin Crockett, which I didn't even think was possible true. Anyway, joining us now he's on the ballot today. Polls closed seven o'clock in Texas time, eight o'clock Eastern time. We'll have results tonight on Hannity. Ken Paxton, the attorney general now endorsed by President Trump. President Trump truthed out Texas vote for Ken Paxton, our country's best attorney general. Attorney General Paxton, welcome back, sir.
Speaker 6: Hey, thanks for having me on. And if the quiz question is what are the sixth genders? I'm going to have real trouble passing that test because I've always thought there were just two.
Speaker 1: I'm having a hard time. If you can figure it out, please explain it to me. You go into this primary with a lot of things haven't happened. You know. Donald Trump went up against incumbent Cassidy in Louisiana and his candidate won. He went against Tom Massey in Kentucky and his candidate won by a whopping ten points. It seems that whenever President Trump endorses in these primaries, that his endorsed candidate does well. So I'm sure you're probably happy to get his endorsement.
Speaker 6: Look, I love President Trump. I've been a fan of his for a long time. Supported him in twenty sixteen, supported in twenty twenty four. Unlike my opponent who was claiming that he was an alpha trouss around our next in twenty sixteen, but she's claiming I am now very same thing he said about Donald Trump. And then in twenty twenty four when I was forty him. I was actually one of two elected officials to show up at mar A Lago with Troy Congressman Troy Nell's from Texas. We were the only two elected officials at had announcement at mar Lago because back then everybody was afraid because of the DESANTUS threat and also all of the legal issues. But John Corner wasn't there. He was opposing him, saying that he should not run, that his day had come. So I can see why President trot Trump likes loyalty, and I can certainly tell you that I have been completely impressed. I think he's the greatest president of my lifetime.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean to get the president's endorsement. Now, I've known John Cornyan for a long time, not along with them for a long time. I have nothing really to say about him except I would say that he's more of an old style Mitch McConnell kind of Republican, and I think the party has changed and he's been reluctant to change with it. Is that an accurate portrayal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a little more than that, Sean. I mean, it's opposing the president on the border Wall, it's opposing the president's re election, it's pushing an open border's style of dealing with the border. And it's also siding with Joe Biden to restrict the Second Amendment and that wouldn't have happened without John Cornet. It's siding with Joe Biden to bring Afghan refugees here without validating and who they are and having them betted. There are just lots of things that you look at that would be an opposition to what most Republicans would want in Texas, and if not all. And secondly, there are no accomplishments. And it's forty two years in office. I've been asking since I started this race fourteen months ago, can you name one good accomplishment? And I can't find I've never had an answer that I've never had anybody say, here's what John corn has done for us. And I just think people are ready for something different.
Speaker 1: Notice that, you know, the race has gotten particularly nasty, which is not uncommon in politics. They do call it a blood sport for a reason. But in the attacks against you, what I have noticed is the arguments they're trying to make is they seem to be very personal, not on substance, How do you react to that?
Speaker 6: No, I think that's right. It's because on substance, I think arguably, we've I mean, done a very good job in the roles for the last twelve years and matter fr One of the things I say is, you can take any two weeks I've been in office other than Christmas and Thanksgivving, and I will have accomplished more in two weeks, any two weeks that John Corn can pick than he's accomplished in forty two years. So they have to make it personally because he can't attack what I've actually done because people like what I've done, and they can't promote his record because if he promoted what he'd actually done, he wouldn't go well in the primary.
Speaker 1: Why did the Democrats in the Great State of Texas well? First of all, why would you vote for somebody that doesn't eat meat, that thinks there's six particular genders, that supports the right of men to play women's sports. Why do I think I know the people of Texas pretty well, and I don't think those values are in sync with the people of Texas's values.
Speaker 6: Sean, I'm going to say right now, you're more Texan than Tall Rico. I think maybe.
Speaker 1: Well, by the way, I'm officially an honorary Texan. Rick Perry, then governor made me an honorary Texan.
Speaker 6: Well, we need to we need to get in the Texas an honorary member of the Texas Navy, because you know, the Texas Texas says the Navy. We can we can take care of that.
Speaker 2: Later.
Speaker 6: I'll talk to the governor about by including it as part of the Texas Navy. So, yeah, I don't I don't know tall Rico is. I think California ask he belongs in California. I cannot imagine that there's been any Texas senator in Texas history that didn't eat Texas bar and I don't think I think that is a disqualifying event. I'm being funny, but it's pretty No.
Speaker 1: I hate to tell you. I mean it's disqualifying to me. I mean, I love, Yeah, I love Texas barbecue.
Speaker 6: It's the best barbecue in the country. I would put it up against any.
Speaker 1: We lose Ken.
Speaker 6: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: I have lost Ken Paxton. Can we get him back? I wanted to talk about barbecue.
Speaker 6: Linda.
Speaker 1: You know what it's like when I'm on the road, and immediate he is here, and he is when I'm on the road.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's here, and he's ready to talk about about barbecue and why he would make a better senator just for that reason alone. Would vote for him if I lived in Texas.
Speaker 1: A blackout, I have no earthly a clue whether we're on the air or not.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Ken, I'm so sorry about that.
Speaker 6: No problem. Yeah, so we're talking Texas barbecue. There's no doubt I bet you in our history that we've had a Texas senator it would say he was vegan and wouldn't eat Texas barbecue. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it's absolutely insane. And obviously, you know, if people want to go and they want to help out, I mean, what are you asking people? What's the call to action today to make sure that they vote the right way? And that's for you obviously.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look, I can have my show back now, my back on all right. I want to go back to that. I want to go back to the what was that? Was that some left wing radical lives group that didn't want me to talk to Kem Paxton or something. I don't know. They're after me in every way shape, matter or form. All right, but I want to ask you, we were talking about barbecue, how can you live in Texas and be vegan or vegetarian? I mean, I just don't think these values are in sync. Or wanting men to play women's sports, or all all the things that I was mentioning to you, or six you know, what are the six specific genders? I think if you asked anybody in Texas, nobody could label them nobody or God being non binary.
Speaker 6: No as Sean his value system, whether you were talking about something and somewhat superficial about robique, or whether you're talking about religious views, or whether you're talking about his views on the oil and gas industry, there's almost no position that he holds that sounds like a Texan. If you send him to California, you'd say, yeah, that sounds like a very liberal California progressive, more like you know, our last vice president, but doesn't sound none of it is used sound like Texas. And I think that's the key to this race, is putting out his own words, especially things like when they said, what do you think about your spare comedy says I think about transgender kids. That's a very strange answer to give no matter who you are.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't wait for these debates to happen. I think they're going to be very interesting. So the bottom line is seven o'clock Texas time, eight o'clock Eastern time, that race will come to an end, which means that the results will be pouring in at nine Eastern. When I'm on the air tonight, you will how do you feel How do you feel your get out the vote effort has been today?
Speaker 6: I mean excellent. It's hard to measure today because we had five days of early voting. From the five days of early voting, I know that our get out the vote effort has been better than expected. So I'm expecting based on early voting, I'm expecting pretty good results tonight.
Speaker 1: Well, we do have some really great politicians in Texas. I will say that I'm very fond of Ted Cruz. I'm very fond of Greg Abbott. I think Greg Abbott's one of the best governors in the country. I think he's done a great job. I know you've worked hand in hand with him on the issue of illegal immigration. I think he pulled off one of the greatest jiu jitsu political moves in history by sending illegals to sanctuary cities and states. And my great Governor Ron Dessandas did the same thing. And I'm like, fine, you want you want illegals, we'll send them right to your home territory. You take care of them. And then people got all angry that they were sent to the you know, their sanctuary spaces.
Speaker 6: It was a genius move by the governor. I had to say. At first I thought it was it was really going to make a big difference. But it made a huge difference, making the point and showing the hypocrisy of all these sanctuary cities, all these sanctuary states. When suddenly, oh my gosh, we got we have to deal with these people.
Speaker 3: We don't we didn't.
Speaker 6: Really mean it. We didn't mean it. We only mean it for Texas, We only mean it for Florida. We don't mean it for us. So it was it was Governor evitts. It was a genius movement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we're going to be watching the results closely. We'll have those results on Hannity tonight. Kem Paxton, always good to talk to you, Good luck to you tonight, and we h we may be taking your speech or we're getting you on live right after the results. We appreciate you being with us.
Speaker 6: Always great to be on your show. And it's gonna be a good day in Texas.
Speaker 8: The land of the Free, because of the free they have to show on Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm going to get into the issue of Iran. Now, the President says, negotiation with a random proceeding nicely, it will only be a deal for all, or no deal at all. Back to the battlefront and shooting bigger, stronger than ever. Nobody wants that. He doesn't want that. He has talked to the presidents you know, of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, every country in the region. And he's also interestingly, and I think very cleverly thinking ahead, and he's pretty much insisting, including Pakistan and Turkey and Jordan and Egypt and the rest of them, that they all join the Abraham Accords at a minimum simultaneously signed on to the Abraham Accords. And you know, and these countries were a little shocked by the President's insistence and demand. If these remember it wasn't just Israel that was breathing a sigh of relief when midnight hammer and epic fury happened. It was every one of those those countries in the Middle East that had never wanted Iranian hegemony or nuclear arm Duran, So what's gonna happen? Will analyze that the President is now gathering his cabinet at Camp David as of tomorrow as these negotiations proceed, and he's insisting they hand over the nuclear dust or no deal, they don't get a penny of their own money bag.