Speaker 1: Who or what are you?
Speaker 2: Welcome to Stories for Kids by Lingo Kids, where we discover fascinating facts about the world around us and the fun of play learning. The Lingo Kids' friends work together to make a spooky haunted house for Halloween, but Elliott worried it might be too spooky. When his friends left to put on their costumes, he decided to take a sneak peek, and that's when he met someone he was not expecting. Let's meet Elliott inside the haunted house to find out more.
Speaker 3: You are a skeleton, Madame Boones is the name Ada when disco is my game.
Speaker 1: And you can talk?
Speaker 4: And don't.
Speaker 1: Believe me? You are a possicle sticks I saw him.
Speaker 4: Let's not get personal, dear, I'm not so one with but in my hair?
Speaker 1: What oh, I'm a bumblebee. These are minds.
Speaker 4: A bumblebee. I have to run. Things are not my kind of fun, wue.
Speaker 1: Don't be afraid.
Speaker 5: I'm not the stingy kind of beer. It's just a costume, you see.
Speaker 4: You gave me quite a scare. But I am very glad you're here.
Speaker 3: You were and now would you like to meet my spooky friends?
Speaker 4: They are quite sweet.
Speaker 5: Well, as long as they're not too spooky.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think I would.
Speaker 3: Marvelous ghost. These don't be shy ghost. These fly down from the sky.
Speaker 6: Oh hello, Cowie's ghosts.
Speaker 1: They're so cute but not very scary. Actually we're still learning. Can we try again? Oh? Sure, please go ahead? Is that better? Much better? Hey? What's the sound.
Speaker 4: Spooky spiders on the cound?
Speaker 1: Oh it's Lisa's pipe cleaner spiders. So really crying, chop chop spiders up.
Speaker 4: You go into your website, you go, wow, pretty humane, scary?
Speaker 1: Oh oh yes, very.
Speaker 5: Hey it's Billy's cauldron and it's it's bobbling.
Speaker 4: But it's not hot. So if you dare reachin voice booky.
Speaker 5: Scared, Madam Bones, I know it's inside.
Speaker 1: Billy showed me.
Speaker 4: It's just wait, don't spoil a tack, young friend. Could you would you just pretend?
Speaker 1: Oh sure, let me start again.
Speaker 3: Elliott, if you dare reachin voice booky scare, I'm reaching.
Speaker 1: I'm reaching.
Speaker 4: You eyeballs and they gross and they slimy. Now off to see something shiny.
Speaker 1: Shiny in a hearted house. Hmmm, I wonder what it.
Speaker 3: Is even on the darkest nights, this booky family shines so bright.
Speaker 1: I tackle lanterns.
Speaker 5: Papa Pumpkin, Mama Pumpkin, Baby Pumpkins.
Speaker 1: You look so pretty, I mean spooky. Thank you eat Boo boot you. I think I liked the Taunted House. Hooray.
Speaker 4: Now please beware. It is time for one final scare.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm ready. Where is it? I don't see anything?
Speaker 4: Oh that my monster is late? Where is the jump scare at the gate?
Speaker 1: Don't worry, Madam Bones, I can do it if you want.
Speaker 4: Oh, Elliott, what a pete? This scare will make our too complete.
Speaker 1: Okay, all hide you close your eyes.
Speaker 4: I'm ready for my big surprise.
Speaker 1: Why two three? Bo did I really scare you?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: You made a skeleton scream Elliot, Happy Halloween.
Speaker 1: Happy Halloween, Meta Bones. I have to go tell my friends everything. Look, it's Elliott. He tried the Haunted House. Hi Elliott.
Speaker 5: Hello, nice costume, Billy. Are you a Tara Jackal.
Speaker 1: Elliott? I like your intenna? Will you your thanks? I got a little help from a professional.
Speaker 2: Oh did miss Carter make them?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 8: I did, and I brought a little something for everyone.
Speaker 1: Clue the dark necklaces.
Speaker 4: Yet the stylish and safe? That way drivers, can see you at night.
Speaker 6: Cool.
Speaker 1: Wow, you are good. So, Elliott, did you like the Haunted House? Yeah? Was it scary? Well, it wasn't too scary. It was perfect, right.
Speaker 3: Memo books, the best kind of spooky is always the ones that makes Hanoween perfectly fun.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's Yeahdennis to talking. Yep, and she can dance too, don't no, no, no.
Speaker 7: Dah.
Speaker 4: Happy Halloween.
Speaker 2: Well, Lingo Kids listeners, Today, Elliott decided to try out the Haunted House and.
Speaker 4: It was not quite what he expected.
Speaker 2: We hope all the Lingo Kids friends listening have a very happy Halloween and that it is the perfect amount of spooky for you. Join us next time to continue play learning together.
Speaker 4: And now we don't.
Speaker 1: Everyone's climbing.
Speaker 8: Left and right, up and down, side to side, turn around, and now the zombie hands, and now.
Speaker 7: The skeleton stands, and now the monster face and now an afraid of hallowe.
Speaker 1: Dance and be.
Speaker 7: An afraid of hallow.
Speaker 1: Tree or tree.
Speaker 9: Left and right, left and right, up and down, up and down, side, beside, fie to.
Speaker 4: Side, turn around.
Speaker 7: Turn around, and now the zoonbee hands, and now the skeleton stands, and now the monster face and now I'm not afraid of Halloween.
Speaker 1: I'm dancing with me.
Speaker 7: I'm not afraid on Halloween.
Speaker 1: Train or train beating,