Speaker 1: Welcome to Can't Flee Reckless, the production of iHeart Radio and the Black Effects, And just like that, we're back with yet another carefully reckless episode with your Girl. Just hilarious. What I'll be doing, I'll be fixing mess and we're gonna get straight into it. We got Taylor here today. Say hi to Taylor, and Taylor say hi to thosteners per. All right, so we're about to jump straight in. Of course, we have no voice memos because people's significant others and best friends and family members know their voices. So I'm starting to understand that more and more, and I do get it. I just want y'all to make y'all grammatical errors correct before y'all sending these passages in these PDFs and these fucking essays for me to read and then turn around and tell me I can't fucking read. So here we go. Hey, jas, I am fresh out of a breakup which just happened on Sunday. It was a six year relationship. The mess I need your help with is we had a plan where for one year I would pay bills while he saves, and the next year we would flip. Okay, that's that's that's pretty you know, compromising. We only made it through one year though, Okay, damn, so I was the one contributing all the savings. My question is should I split the money with him as agreed? And the only reason I'm asking is because he took away my house key and I have no access to my house. What. I'm pretty much a person of my word. That's why I don't want to go back on it, because morally, that's just not good and that's not how I live my life. But something just tells me, man, this shit is not right because I don't even have access to my own house, are you? Yeah? Like, what the fuck? Where's the cops? The fuck? Because it is his name? Is his name the only name on the least or the mortgage or the rent? Like what, I don't understand how you don't have access to your house? Yes, she said, she said they just broke up Sunday, so apparently it's probably still stuff in the house. But yeah, she's a woman off her work. Now listen, let's just go to this arrangement. But let's start with the arrangement, because she said that they made a deal for one year, one person would pay the bills and the other one saves, and then the next year they're supposed to flip. So then the next year the person who got to save the year before has to pay the bills, and the next the other person save. Okay, Okay, she so she said they only got to one year, though they didn't get to they didn't get A year is a long time. But here's a long time for me to have all the bills. Yeah, exactly, and then you're just sitting back saving, you know what I'm saying. It should definitely be quarterly. I think that would quarterly would be better, I think. But I'm kind of confused because she said we made it past one year. We only made it to one year, and she said, My question is, oh no, she said we only made it through one year, so I was the one contributing all the savings. So basically, so she's saying she don't want to pay the bills for the first year and then he was saving, okay, or is she saying she saved? I think while he paid the bills, because my question is should I split the money with him as a greed And the only reason I'm asking is because he took my house kid away and I have no access to our house.
Speaker 2: Because I'm confused, like she was saving more than you think it was her saving.
Speaker 1: That's what I don't know. It kind of seems like it was her saving because she said, my question is should I split the money with him? As a greed? Should I should I split the money with him? I just feel like maybe she's the one that saved, She's the one that got to save, and he was the one that paid the bills. All yeah, yeah, because there would be no reason that she's asking me that question if she's not the one who had to pay the bills. That Nigga mad, he took that key because she Yeah, so that's what it was. I just had to figure that part out. Okay, sure tell her. I don't care if they can hear me chewing, because look like john Sway, it's all right, they eating too shit. This should come up so early in the fucking morning, I ain't had no breakfast, So I think I think that Nigga got mad and he took that mother fucking key. I was like, all right, bitch, we had an agreement. Broke up though, I think so that's all she wrote, I fresh out of a breakup. It just happened Sunday and we were together for six years. I mean, what was she like?
Speaker 2: So she just needs help.
Speaker 1: My opinion always say the mess I need your help with. I mean, I don't know if my question is should I split the money because she's still outside of her house because she kept her want to be able to give him the money.
Speaker 2: But I heard her say like she kept her word, or she keeps her word and everything.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you don't have to keep your word yet exactly so, but she wanted to know if she should. He took that ho to worry though. That's all for to keep your word. I'm just saying, like they had an agreement, Okay, is it written down? Oh my god? He wanted to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they're not together no more.
Speaker 1: So she's just giving him the money two hours ago. Yeah, So did she play a game back? Does that bitch ain't give him no money but going back with him? No, it just sounds like does she want to get back in her house? Oh so that's what it sounds like. That's why she was trying to figure out she give them some money, split the money whatever, because she wanted to get access to the house.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 1: And I feel like it's other ways to gain access to your house. Again. I mean, like Taylor said, if that shit, if it wasn't a written agreement, or it wasn't court ordered or whatever, the fuck, y'all don't have a contract in place and everything. And this is not your husband, this is your boyfriend. It depends on whose names are on the lease, if your name is on it, whatever, Because you can call the police, like you can, y'all can call authorities and get that situated. I mean, because it's like, technically he puts you out. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. He technically put you out if you get mailed there, even if your name is not on the lease. If you get mailed there, technically you're a tenant, right you can provide that, and they would he would have to give you a thirty day or sixty day something. Notice, he can't just put you out or not that he put her out. He just took the key. Yeah, even get another key made.
Speaker 2: Shut well, he gets that key to get made though.
Speaker 1: I know what I'm saying. The whole time, supposed to keep a spare key somewhere just in case you lose your key. You supposed to keep another key. But that's crazy. I think I do think she should give him the money, give him some money. Not even to keep my word. The nigga paid the bills the dad in the agreement. So let's let's say, let's put the shoe on the other foot. Hold up, Hold up, I know the ship getting good. But listen to just a couple of seconds of a commercial. If you love me, you'll listen. Let's say she's the one, you know what I'm saying, like that's a high ass, is the one that paid the bills that whole time while he was saving, and he ain't want to give you no money. Come come the second year. And then so you you took his key, And I say this, the guy's right in me. You think I should give it the money. We're gonna say, hell yeah, you should get that girl some money. She paid them bills all that first year. While you say, I think it's the same thing, she should definitely huh. That was saying this are real, but fuck that. Nah, she just you know, get that nigga some bread. And because you lived there, you live there, you know, and this was agreement y'all made.
Speaker 2: You know, so well, do what you want to do, do what you want to because it seems like to that they're probably don't get back to I just feel they gonna get back together.
Speaker 1: It does seem like that, it does it does I know you say it seemed like they will or they won't.
Speaker 2: They will.
Speaker 1: Nah that that Nigga didn't be probably don't. That probably put pads in his mouth because she she's not really expressing no fucking love neither. She just like yeah, ain't whatever.
Speaker 2: But I want to know why they broke up though, Like why didn't because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like is that is that the only reason why type ship? I mean, I think she would have said if it was something else. I'm saying though, is that the only problem?
Speaker 2: He just took the key because she didn't get them money yet, Like, I just want to.
Speaker 1: Know, like what he probably took the key after the breakup. They probably got into a big fight, okay, because she said it was Sunday. They just broke up Sunday. I'm not gonna keep repeating the details, Team Tailor, but I just want to know because it ain't harlly shit. I know she ain't really give us a lot. Probably that Nigga probably broke as a motherfucking joke, especially in this economy. This just happened Sunday. So this ain't like the story from a long long time agose days. This is from like currently. Yeah, and they both worked, but it's like, yo, you saved all yeah, like come on with this ship and you acting like you ain't all right? Cool? Fuck dad? You know.
Speaker 2: So why they thought it would be a good idea for you?
Speaker 1: I know, I literally think quarterly, quarterly, and look, you just you try to take her side. I'm no, Shane, I give him no money when all the time you just said it's hot out here exactly for that nigga too. So it definitely should have been a quarterly thing. I think that. But no, they're not married, they're just boyfriend and girlfriends. So well, if you all do break up, I mean, if y'all do get back together, maybe that's what y'all should discussed too quarterly. Not yeah, if they do get back together, yeah, So I really don't know. They like the concrete advice that you wanted, sweetheart, but oh the concrete advice, Well, I don't know the concrete advice for your relationship, but I do think, yeah, you definitely should give him some money, like you know, because he he bared the household for the whole year. Okay, and I and it up y'all out there talking about and that's what I'm as posted. No, not if you set into it, not if you set an agreement up, you know before y'all moved with each other and shit, and no, that's that's not it. You shouldn't want it to that agreement if you didn't, you know, if you really didn't want to uphold your end. You know what I'm saying, you know, but keep me updated.
Speaker 2: What before we get into the other story, did you see that video of this guy he like brought his wife a house, but she wasn't happy about it. No, she was mad as hell about it, like it's not the house I wanted, bitch.
Speaker 1: No, or was this on the show or was this on line? On line? Yeah, no, that's said, So it's not the one that she was so but look, is he like a millionaire or a billionaire.
Speaker 2: No, that's what he could afford all the time.
Speaker 1: So he got what he could afford starting and it's not the house that it wasn't like terrible, that was his wife okay, and she was like upset look like he married the wrong bench. Ain't no way or what. What probably happened is they collectively together made a decision on one house and he didn't get that one. When he bought another one and brought her there to see it, she like, the same what we talked about probably like we were like they've been going to see houses together as a married couple, and he just went all in without telling her. You know what I'm saying, made a decision on a house that was smaller than probably all the ones that they went to go see, or not even smaller, like because I'm looking at the house and I'm like, eh, no, you know what I mean. So she said, and listen, she said, we have enough in the bank, so apparently they're both paying for this house, you know what I'm saying. So I I'm sorry, Like, I yeah, you that's why you shouldn't make a decision on things until you look at the whole situation. Because if y'all could see the house that this woman pulled up to, yeah, it's a ranch house, but I get it, I get it. She said, we might as well stay where we at now, where we're at now we renting. Yeah, but that don't maybe we should go buy anything just because we're renting how much he was a house that she wanted though, I want to see that too, or that they both probably agreed on it. He was just like no, but I do. I will say, he is right, You're not supposed to spend all your money on the house, Like no, because we still need other money. You know, we got furniture, we got thenny got kids, like we got to furnished rooms. We got grocery shop, and we got bills. We need to get these lights on. We got water, we got utilities that you know what I'm saying, all of that type shit. You know, and if you when you buy a house, it's other things you gotta pay for, like you know, the title of the fucking house and all, like all of that type shit, so you need It's just like buy a car, like you need tags and title and all that shit. Like you need all of that shit, the deed and everything when you're buying a home. And so it's not just easy. So I want to see the house, the ship, I know, because I don't know how we go from fixing somebody else's mess to trying to fix that mess.
Speaker 2: But agreements and yeah, I just saw that video clip.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but I think that this lady should keep us updated because, you know, going back to the story, I just I'm with you till I think it should have been like a quarterly situation. It definitely shouldn't have been like a oh yeah this, you know, we a year you paid for you pay the bills and I saved or I said, yeah, it's a lot. It's a lot, and that's a lot of strain on that man's bank account. If you love me, you'll listen to this commercial and then we'll be right back. And I don't like I said, she left a lot of meat off the bone. I don't know if they have kids. I don't know if they you know. Also, yeah, their jobs are yeah, yeah, like what are you making? What are you? You know what I'm saying, that's exhausted. That's that's exhausting as fucking I know you probably feel like, but y'all could live on my own, like I got to live on my own with this, you know. So, are you gonna marry your baby's daddy? I love so Look, but look that's the thing right, So I was watching Actually, no, I want to ask you this all right, Well, since you're going to marry him. When it comes to y'all buying a house, right, what are.
Speaker 2: You thinking about talk into the right into talking about buying house now?
Speaker 1: Or we should wait because you're talking too low tail line?
Speaker 2: Where are you talking about buying the house now? But this economy is right now?
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's most definitely. But are you one of those types of women who want the man to take care of everything? Or are you because you're working, you're a working woman as well? Would you what are you fifty to fifty?
Speaker 2: I'm fifty fifty fifty fifty as in like it's one of those things where we have an agreemar who takes care of for yes, but if something happens he falls short, it's like.
Speaker 1: You have to be there to pick the slack up and vice versus. That. That is what a relationship is. That is what a marriage is. And I'll be getting so tired of seeing, you know, people on social media and on these fucking podcasts like I just wish Trump can write an executive order to remove everybody's podcast equipment who talk about dumb shit and just like you know, because you got certain men and women up here talking about.
Speaker 2: They're trying to live their life like the women that's like, oh, man's supposed to do this. And the third yes, they're living their life.
Speaker 1: Through another lens that they will never even have. Fuck. That's where even Gabrielle Union came out and was like, baby fifty fifty ain't working for me, honey, Hollywood is fucking dried the fuck up. I haven't had a project and I don't know how long I am. I have my hair care line, but it's not doing as well. I'm not doing as well as my billionaire athlete husband who want to fucking paint his nails and toes every day. You come help me the fot shit. I know that, Like I literally felt her, like yo, I've been relationships where I took care of niggas. It's not fun. It's it's not fun. And I'm not saying you can't help your man, no, you like no, but I've been. I just feel like you guys grow together. Yeah. Yes, I've been in three fucking relationships that shit drained. Drink drains you. Three relationships with a niggas. They were working, the men were working, and then they got comfortable and just decided to let me take care of them. Now, a lot of that is on me because bitch I should have been was like, oh bye.
Speaker 2: Won't say take care of like this, what like bills.
Speaker 1: I'm paying for everything. Then I got my own kid, you know what I mean. Like then I got like I'm taking care of the house and shit like yo. I remember the first nigger I was saying here with taking care of his mother was on drugs. I put her through rehab. I'm paying her rent, you know what I'm saying, like all that type shit. And this nigga was working when he first got with me, but he lost his job and not understanding shit happens. But then he just got comfortable. No fuck No, second time shit happened a little different, but I still ended up taking care of the nigga. The third time I dipped, I'm like, oh no, fuck that. That's why I like, I love Chris yo. I love like I have a partner, because that nigga ain't even a type his mom and his grandparents and not raised him to sit back and let a woman just take care of everything. That's why I say like my partner, like I have a real partner, you know, what I mean. But yeah, that's that I.
Speaker 2: Guess also in since the person that that showed you, she put that on her story and she was like at the end of the day too, make sure you did according to what you want though.
Speaker 1: Yes, like yeah, oh this woman, yea a guy that's.
Speaker 2: Gonna this a millionaire and want to take care of you.
Speaker 1: Make sure you date that instead of that's what you want. Yeah, because you'll get in a relationship with somebody that's not a millionaire, you'll expect millionaire shit, that's not gonna happen. You can't do that, you know what I mean. So and then millionaires just don't get money out of nowhere. Motherfuckers work for what they have.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying too, though, like why no one want to build with Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that is I'm about that all day, I really, But I love that.
Speaker 2: I know people don't I understand times of her or whatever. They just want to live a soft life whatever, But no, it means more. I think when you it definitely means more. You are totally right.
Speaker 1: And just like that, we've come to the end of yet another carefully reckless episode with your girl. Just hilarious and my girl, Taylor, she that girl right now, but she had that baby. She's gonna be that good. Love her so much so say bye to Taylor and Tay let's stay by her, listeners by, and we'll see y'all next week. Peace. The class Past Name Name Can't Fully Reckless is a production of iHeartRadio and The Black Effect. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.