Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack arm Strong, Shoe, Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Jetty, and Gee arms Strong and Gutty Strong. Welcome to a replay of the Armstrong and Getty Show. We are on vacation, but boy, do we have some good stuff for you. Yes, indeed we do. And if you want to catch up on your ang listening during your travels, remember grabbing the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand. You ought to subscribe wherever you like to get podcasts. No on with the enfotainment.
Speaker 3: A couple of quick things before I get to a couple of stories.
Speaker 2: Hem wow. See that's one of the things about the One More Thing podcast. Sometimes there are swears, although now Hanson has to label it so he doesn't run it on the air uncensored. First one of twenty twenty five, The Best Boy. Sorry, that was childish and I regret it. It was very childish. I loved it. Tell you what your inner child leaves town, you're screwed. I keep mine the healthy.
Speaker 3: It reminds me. We so one of the fun things. We did it cousin Christmas. We call it where everybody gets together, my brothers, their families, kids, cousins, grandma and grandpa, everybody were there. We did a hot sauce competition, Oh, based on the what's that TV show?
Speaker 2: Hot One? Hot Ones?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you can buy the home version of Hot Ones and we watch Have you ever watched Hot Ones?
Speaker 2: Joe? I have not.
Speaker 3: It's pretty entertaining. Watch the Shack episode if you don't watch anything else, because this is pretty funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They have celebrities on there and then the interview them while they try increasingly hot.
Speaker 2: Hot sauce with chips. Yeah, Shack, and that is stupid and that sounds really entertaining. Oh, I haven't seen Conan's Conan is great.
Speaker 3: Shack is hilarious. Guzzle and milk. They have milk there to drink in. I mean, like crazy gret. I don't like spicy stuff, so I don't get any joy out of it. I didn't even participate, but everybody else did. Most everybody else did. It was pretty funny, including my my my thirteen year old Henry. He did the hottest one, the two million, whatever that number is. They got a scale and it was the hottest one that they had. Yeah, can power anyway he was just he ran into the bathroom. We just heard him in there and he yelled, God, oh that got big laughs out of everyone.
Speaker 2: Boy, it must be a guy thing.
Speaker 4: My husband we bought that hot ones thing and he did it with one of his friends and he completed it. He walked around like he just hulk smashed a building. Like he was like, aah, it's like the biggest testoster in boost I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 3: I guess it is a certain can you take it?
Speaker 2: Thing?
Speaker 3: Because my brother, the you know, served in a rack several times. Guy really likes taking on the hot sauce.
Speaker 2: Wow, how interesting? Uh? What was I leading up to? Oh?
Speaker 3: These couple of things I came across, I don't know, they don't fit in. I'll do that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say. You know, I walk around with crippling joint pain all the time, So I'm good. Frankly, you burn your mouth with hot sauce, I'm good. Over here. I got my thing, you got you. It's always don't see the appeal. It's always seemed a little bit to me like I'll take these players and pinch you really hard? Is it pitcher here? How about I pinch you here? Really hard walking hold their hand over a burner log although you're not gonna give yourself third degree burns obviously with hot sauce.
Speaker 3: So the the Hot Sauce game thing came with a stack of cards and questions on them, and the way you're supposed to play the game is you can eat either answer the question or eat the hot sauce. And the questions are like embarrassing or revealing. So it's kind of a.
Speaker 2: You know, thirteen year old.
Speaker 3: Now we've reached it worked up to the really hot hot sauce, and here's the question. The questions were way too filthy and dirty. My son chose poorly. I should have looked at the box before we bought it at Target. I was looking through them. I mean, just like this is for early twenty something drunk people sitting around. I mean, you know, what was your worst one night stand and just you know, just stuff like that, a lot of them.
Speaker 2: But I dug out parenting.
Speaker 3: I dug out a bunch of the questions that were okay for the family and parenting, and then we did those and we didn't end up doing them for the hot saucing. We just tried the hot sauce on chips. But this was just conversation starters. I just needed something we got. We're all sitting around and after like the initial I don't know if anybody else has I've ever had this happen before, But get all the family together and everything like that, and there's a big burst of energy. Then that kind of of a lull happens.
Speaker 2: So now we got to come up with something we gotta Well, first of all, you go out to eat like nine times, but when you can't constantly go out to eat, so he gets so so many cookies. I am now a cookie addict. Oh lord.
Speaker 3: But so I dug out some of the questions and what was the one I was going to do before I get to the final one? Oh, this is a pretty decent one. It was kind of interesting because I'm there as a parent with my kids, and then my parents were there with their kids and grandkids, and the question was what trait would you least like to pass down to your kids?
Speaker 2: Oh that's heavy, yeah, but I thought it was damned interesting. Again with the family relations there. It was interesting me because my dad said patience.
Speaker 3: I wish I I wish I had more patience.
Speaker 2: I don't have much patience.
Speaker 3: I never have, and I don't like that, and I wouldn't want to pass that along.
Speaker 2: And I thought, huh, I've kind of got that patience. I've got different things that bothered me more than that. But like, my son really has no patience. So and I have no idea if that's a genetic thing or not. Yeah, a lot of it is. What would your answer be, Oh, my god, mine that might be it. Uh yeah, yeah, it would be something like that. Yeah, just patience ability to look, you can make your point later. I'm thinking back to you know, I was a young parent and it ran a little hot, and there were times it took me a while to learn, Look, you can't make the point tonight with your angry, misbehaving kid. Just plant the seed, throw a little fertilizer on it, and just leave it alone. And don't you know, don't try to close the deal with a kid who's freaking out or whatever. Just let it rest. Something like that. Just I don't know how it'd phrased it exactly. Give me a minute, I could probably come up with it.
Speaker 3: But it was interesting to have, you know, hear my dad say it with me there and then I've got one from my mind was procrastination. I just I don't I wouldn't want to pass that on to my kids, and I have to one.
Speaker 2: Of them, but not the other one. So that's cool, Katie.
Speaker 3: Since you're planning to have a family, what trade of years would you not like to pass along?
Speaker 4: I would say my anxiety or my lack of ability to identify what's in my control, Like I tend to worry about things that I can't do anything about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was going to bring that up on the air. I was interesting with a very big group of people and like the weather conditions getting worse, there the different levels of being worried about it, given that the result is going to be the same either way, the person that worries zero about it or the person that is and I'm not going to mention any names, infinitely worried about it, like to a really high point, the result will be the same way, the same either way, which is really interesting about worry.
Speaker 2: And the challenge in front of you will be the same. Yeah, yeah, not to be too much of a downer. Is like my son who's got a variety of issues. He said, I don't want to pass along my OCD, which was hard.
Speaker 3: Michael. Anything you don't want to pass along to your.
Speaker 2: Cats, don Maybe jealousy sometimes you get jealous of others a little bit, oh, a little.
Speaker 3: Bit envious and interesting.
Speaker 2: That's a good one man. Yeah. Yeah, Oh, speaking of cats, Michael, for what it's worth, our daughter brought her cats with her and they have been were in my home for gosh, when does she get here? I know there's an s on there is it? Two or fifteen? Two? Two cats brothers, very very cute little fellas. Oh my gosh. I'm at least provisionally, I'm not on team cat like versus dog. But I had a lot of fun with the cats, really enjoyed their company fellas. Oh my gosh. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then so one more card and this will be the end of the One More Thing podcast for today. The question was have you ever shoplifted? And there are only two people that had in our big group.
Speaker 2: I never have.
Speaker 3: Maybe we answered some questions here, Michael, have you ever shoplifted?
Speaker 2: No, Katie, No on accident, but no on accident. Yeah, I walked out of it.
Speaker 4: I walked out of a target with a Parason glasses on my head. And when I got home, realized it, drove back, returned them, got a crazy love.
Speaker 2: That's sent in mind. It is. Yes, absolutely, As a kid, I fell under the sway of some older boys who were not a good influence at all. I was probably eight years old, I might have been nine, something like that. There's some of the neighborhood boys and they kind of adopted me and that's what they're doing, and I'm like, all right. It was a good learning experience, though it honestly was because the because we got busted because we were stupid kids, and the whatever you call the security guy at the start prevention, Uh, yeah, exactly, that's the term I was looking for, chewed us out. I mean like really till their tears. And then mom and dad came and it was like, oh, And at that young age, I hadn't fully appreciated that I am a extension of my parents and my siblings and my family. And we have a joke I probably shouldn't do the accent we do it in but as our kids embark on something, they will say to each other, we will say to them, bring pot, pride to family. And it helped me really appreciate that. Yeah, that's a good one. That's a good thing.
Speaker 3: It didn't happen in you know, modern California up until a month ago, that nobody would have busted you, you know.
Speaker 2: Just all right, could have yeah, built a career as a criminal, probably a very successful career. So one more thought on the hot sauce thing. While I do not find any joy in seeing who can endure the most pain to their nerve endings in their mouth, the idea of trying to maintain your and like speak coherently while you're dealing with the hot sauce that is very funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's why. That's why that show is funny. Just google the Shack episode, watch it. So on the did you shoplift? Two people in the group of everybody said yes. My one niece said yes, and we're all shocked, and and she said, yeah, she kind of does it for fun. And I have a friend who, like, super successful it's very smart person who went through a big shoplifting phase in their twenties and it was just the thrill of it. That wasn't stuff they needed or anything. They got like a thrill out of It's like people who lie for the thrill of it or whatever. So I've never had that. But then my dad shockingly said I did once. I did once, And it was like, for some reason, my dad, now that he's eighty seven, tell stories that he's never told ever in his life. And I don't know if he didn't think we could handle it or what, but he tells stories now.
Speaker 2: That we're like my brother Zary, and I always like, where, why were you holding on to this your whole life? Right? I had that experience with my eighty four year old dad this past summer. He was in the Air Force during the Vietnam War and he got out in the early seventies, and he explained because he'd quote unquote explained why to me earlier in my life, but he'd left out like a lot of it, which was he was fully cognizant of how dishonest the Department of Defense and the White House were being about the war and he hated it. Wow, that's interesting, and he'd never uttered a word of that to me. That is interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So my dad says I did once, and we're all like what because my dad is super honest, law and order guy, which I really appreciate, and he said, yeah, I was in the Army and I was working KP in the kitchen and I stole something out of the kitchen and took it back to my room, and I felt so guilty about it.
Speaker 2: The next day I never stole anything again. We said, what did you take? Hey, here it comes a gallon jar of olives. Well, one of the great pleasures in line. What the free are you gonna do with a gallon of olives? You're one thing you steal in your whole life.
Speaker 4: You're gonna sit back and enjoy those What you're gonna do olives?
Speaker 2: Long day in the kitchen, You're gonna at olive?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I guess that's part of the hole. You grow up without electricity or indoor plumbing thing, you know, the joy of an olive may have been.
Speaker 2: Pretty exciting for that. Yeah, It's like when I read Tom Sawyer to the kids, are like, why are they getting so excited about an apple? Well, they didn't have apple.
Speaker 3: I guess that's what it was from my dad. A jar of olives.
Speaker 2: Stolen Army olives.
Speaker 3: The guy that was with him stole a half gallon of ice cream and stuck it under his shirt. Tom on the way back to the barracks. They got stopped and had to stand in the hot sun for a while, and ice cream started to melt and he became one big wet stain of ice cream.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I didn't ask for my dad must have stashed the gallon jar of olives, because that's not easy to ey'd either.
Speaker 2: Oh of all, I don't think.
Speaker 3: No, surely you can't suitcase of gallon jar of olives.
Speaker 2: Not with that attitude. You can't. Okay, let's see what I put up with.
Speaker 1: The Armstrong and Getty show. Yeah, or John your show podcasts and our hot links.
Speaker 5: Thee arm Strong and Getty Show.
Speaker 3: I just ran into my son in the hallway. He said, what are you doing at home? I'm at home, and the reason I'm home, as I told him, is because I'm on the tail end of the flu and my my stomach is not good, this whole flu thing. I'm flying today and I'm gonna get an aisle seat, if you know what I'm saying. I need to to be able to move quickly, move quickly. There are remedies, of course, I know you're hip to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I hate to take some sort of stop me all up. What do you hate more? That's a good question. Yeah, Oh my god, Speaking of medical matters, I just got a call during the commercial break from my dermatologist. They got a slice on me again, And I'm gonna walk in there. I've threatened before to bring my own knife and say, yeah, come at me, let's go. You like it, come and get some. But I've changed my strategy. I'm gonna walk in there and say, hey, let's let's save all of us a little time in trouble. Just skin me, just take all of it all right, or at least my back. We'll call it good covering, some sort of cellophane or something. Oh man, those those summer days on the Indiana dunes all covered with oil. That's like the only thing going in the right direction.
Speaker 3: You know how.
Speaker 2: I always say, name one thing that's getting better, because everything seems like it's getting worse. One thing that's getting better is as we stay out of the sun. And our kids, like my kids, I think one of them has had one sunburn and the other one's none in their lives. And I used to get burnt practically every day. Yeah, yeah, with the the cost being paid now with slicings anyway, what was I gonna say, there's a sunburned sunscreen doing better than skin you skinning Joe? Yeah, let's uh anyway, ah jab, We're not coming off at all like old Al Green shaking his team. You can get the fluid any age? All right? Oh no, I'm yeah just yeah, man, here's something exciting. McDonald's is going to use AI computer vision and facial recognition in store mounted cameras at the drive through to determine whether the orders are accurate before they're handed to customers. Oh so, the same technology that is facial recognition, they're going to look at your bag, I guess and say it looks like two cheeseburgers and mcflury go ahead, give it to them. That is necessary. You know what drives all this?
Speaker 3: By the way, raise on the minimum waged where they can't afford employees, so they go They're willing to spend whatever they got to spend to get ridy to eliminate employees.
Speaker 1: Hing true fact, the Armstrong and Getty show, Yeah or Jack your show podcasts and our hot links.
Speaker 5: And the arm Strong and Getty Show.
Speaker 2: So the story is not in and of itself terribly significant. I don't think, except that it's symbolic and illustrates a point. You have. This county in New York, Chimung County, they have a system of libraries. It happens to be a fairly conservative part of New York. Interestingly, but they have expelled all of the Tuttle Twins books from the child and youth sections. I don't know those books. They are enormously popular now among especially conservative America, conservative to moderate America. They are absolutely entertaining, funny, well written books that represent traditional values. I will read from their website and help you understand gender fluidity. Oh no, they don't really get into that. An innovative series of colorful, engaging books that use storytelling to share important economics, civic and real history principles with your child. Plus workbooks, audiobooks and parent guides to empower parents and enhance learning. And they have many, many titles and great two teachers to help you understand gender fluidity. No again, I think you're misunderstanding this. No, you know what it is. It's books that educate And I almost hate to use that word, but haven't we all learned a ton from various stories and books we've read about life and love and humanity and science in some cases, and that sort of thing written from a point of view that is not about gender fluidity. It's good stories that would have been written a generation ago. And the response has been absolutely enormous to these books. Well, this county library banned these books. Why they were asked, listen to this with you. Some of the content promotes a specific political and economic perspective that clashes with the library's policy to include all points of view. The implication being, these books have a point of view, but do not reflect all points of view, which is a bizarre requirement. So what's the points of view that they do reflect?
Speaker 3: Moralities read in America? Yeah, so if you, well, it kind of my joke. Turns out it's too real. So if you don't include gender fluidity, you're not including all points of view.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of the book's got to be banned. Or if you proudly advocate for traditional civic virtues and morality and family values, you cannot be in that library because I quote, some of the content promotes a specific political and economic perspective free markets that clashes with the library's policy to include all points of view and then this author shows the email that was leaked to them. Yet they're banning our books rights Connor Boyak, who's the author which teach kids and their parents about free markets, property rights, personal responsibility, entrepreneurship and more. This shows that you can't assume anything about anything in your area simply because we're mostly conservative or whatever. The left has captured most of society's institutions. They dominate the schools and the libraries, even in otherwise conservative communities. And Connor, I would say to you, sir, we have been saying for a very long time around here. You can live in the reddest area in the world. You have a blue blotch right in the middle of your town or county. It's your local school end or library. But then Connor Boyak writes, I think my favorite thing here is that they're removing the Subtle Twins books because they alleged our books contain quote a political and economic perspective that clashes with their policy to include all points of view. So because our books aren't inclusive of all points of view, they're excluding them. The irony is thick. This sounds like something the Babylon b would write. Meanwhile, what kids books are included in this library. There you go. Let's take a look at screenshots which Jack I happen to have in front of me. A is for activists. It's an ABC board book written and illustrated for the next generation of progressives. Families want their kids to grow up in a space that is unapologetic about activism, environmental justice, civil rights, LBGTQ rights, et cetera. Oh, my god, that is unbelievable. Believable. At the same time, here's another book that's included, Phenomenal AOC The Roots and Rise of Alexandria Acassio Cortez. Wow Wow, continuing on Radical My Year with a Socialist Senator by Sophia Warren, Moving along trans Bodies trans Selves a resource by and for transgender communities in this library. Connor goes on, wait, there's more. Why not? We're having fun. Kamala raised her hand a tribute to Vice President Kamala Harris, recounting every time she raised her hand to stand up for what she believes. So the other day, I'll be vague about it. Let me finish the list real quick. Greta Tunberg, climate activist, Beacon of Hope, The Life of Barack Obama and I'm an activist and introduction activism teaches people who are changing the world, blah blah blah, and it's for kids.
Speaker 1: Go on.
Speaker 3: The other day, my son was in a situation with another kid, his age thirteen year old who made some sort of comment that he didn't understand, and he said, uh, you know, what are you talking about her?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Or something like that, and the kid said, what are you against bisexuals? Are you homophobic?
Speaker 2: And I just thought, why does.
Speaker 3: This come up all.
Speaker 2: The time, all the time. And it's because of these books that they have at the schools and the stuff that didgent school, plus you know, who knows what the parents are talking about all the time. But why is this topic so prevalent? Why is it impossible to get away from sexuality as a topic all the time? God, it never came up when I was young, certainly at that age and younger. Yeah. Yeah. Read James Lindsay and Helen pluck. Ross's Cynical Theory is about critical theory, queer theory, radical gender theory and why they push that stuff. It has to do with neo Marxism and eroding the values of Western society. So you can overthrow it. But I'm reminded, I mean this library obviously saying some of the content promotes a specific political and economic perspective that clashes with the library's policy to include all points of view, which is the vice is ridiculous, laughable, cynical lie. And I'm reminded of one of my favorite quotes about these people. Marxist just lie. They lie so overtly and blatantly that people begin to question their own perceptions. It works because no one expects another person to lie so overtly. So these woke libraries, these woke schools, these woke universities, they will out and out deny that they're doing what they're doing. Just be ready for it. Be aware that the nice local librarian will lie to your face about what they're doing and why they're doing it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I find that very, very frustrating, and I have comments i'd like to make, but I don't want to hurt feelings or cause problems. But yeah, the whole library thing, it's something that's the other thing Marxist count on.
Speaker 2: And you're talking about your personal life, so I'm not telling you you should mess up your personal life. Fight, but they one hundred percent count on you being afraid to make the encounter hostile and unfriendly. They count on your niceness to win the day. Some of those book titles you gave us, Oh my God, trans Bodies trans Selves, There's no one way to be transgender. Trans Bodies trans Selves is a revolutionary resource, a comprehensive, reader friendly guide for transgender people, with each chapter written by transgender and gender expansive authors.
Speaker 3: I like the Rise of AOC, a minor congress person who's a socialist but happens to be attractive, so she gets lots of attention.
Speaker 2: Good, And that book is in the library. That's right, armstrong.
Speaker 5: The armstrong and get each shot.
Speaker 6: And not only does it look like one eight weeks postoperatively, it's acting like one.
Speaker 2: The level of kidney function is as good as we would expect from a human kidney transplant. Holy cow, nice job, pig kidney.
Speaker 3: So kidneys is one of the big ones, because why do your kidneys go south on you?
Speaker 2: Just happens. Sometimes high blood pressure is one major cause, because a liver is often a drinking and drugs thing, right, But kidneys can just fail on you. Yeah, some drugs you've processed through your kidneys. But I don't know much about it anyway. So you got two of those, you got one liver, you got two kidneys. Am I right? So far?
Speaker 3: And then if you need a new kidney, somebody who has a is a match for you. You can have to take one of their kidneys, because a person can get buying one kidney, right, But that's always been you have no kidneys, that's a drag, right, And then you got to find somebody of the kidney. And sometimes you're on the list and thinking, man, if I don't get a kidney soon, I'm gonna be kidney lists, which you can't be, and then you'll die. Nobody wants say, yes, Katie, do you know something about kidneys?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have a kidney disease, and the transplant list for kidneys is the longest out of all of the organs.
Speaker 2: Do you still have both yours? I do?
Speaker 3: They both work for the most part, yes, uh huh.
Speaker 2: But if there are cancers that affect the kidneys, there are all sorts of things. Can hear it? How'd you ruin your kidneys? It's just a like genetic thing, or it's a genetic thing, gotcha?
Speaker 3: Mm hm and then but so we've been hearing about this our whole lives, and now if they could use pig kidneys, that would eliminate the whole problem.
Speaker 2: I assume. Yeah, unless you're a pig, then it causes a whole new set of problems. But the point remains, it's an event. More of doctor Sanjay Gupta's report.
Speaker 7: Now, there is one complication they're watching for very carefully, something that is unique to zeno transplants, and we have only tim maybe all of us.
Speaker 6: If there is some sort of weird or strange virus in the pig and it gets into the human population through one of these transplants, might not only affect the patient, but people around the patient as well.
Speaker 2: All the studies that we're doing, we're not only moditoring the patient, but they're close context.
Speaker 3: You're right, these stories are always presented from the human being point of view and not from the pig's point of view, in which he would say, Hey, I was using this.
Speaker 2: Whoa whoa, whoa, whoa. Oh you show me where I said this was cool. It is not cool, by the way, the idea of some horrendous pig virus spreading to humans. Doctor Fauci says, what it's probably doing experiments in North Korea right now. It's some leaky lab financing that good thing, Biden pardoned. I'll never forget one more nugget from this story.
Speaker 7: This is really the progress of several Nobel Prize winning discoveries, everything from Crisper, which is gene editing technology actually taking genes out of the pig genome adding other genes in from humans into the pig genome. They also use cloning, They use IVF, they use transplant immunology. These are just huge, huge developments in the world of medicine that have all sort of come together to make this work. But they basically make the pig genome compatible with humans.
Speaker 2: That's what they do.
Speaker 3: Two legs good, four legs bad. That's where you end.
Speaker 2: Up fall in love with her, cute little snout, her hooves. Let me stroke your hooves, my love.
Speaker 3: That'd be cool if this becomes a thing of the past, having to worry about kidneys.
Speaker 2: Do they get to vote He's half human, half pig, well not exactly half, but Katie, yes, yeah, I do have to tell you.
Speaker 4: During that report, when they were giving the guy the ultrasound to show him the kidney. He he rubbed his stomach and went, you can feel the little piggy right there, a little cringey.
Speaker 2: That's very cringey. And do you every time you eat like bacon, do you kind of just like not up to heaven a little bit kind of a salute, like a little toast for the homies hoes? Or do you like vomit it because you're you know, you're rejected. Yeah, kind of a right, yeah, it's you right pigable anyway.
Speaker 3: So well, the doctor that puts your pig kidney in you have been the most qualified person they could get at UCLA or did they just fit the racial quotas that they wanted. This is going on at UCLA Medical School, one of the most you know, prestigious medical schools in the entire world. They're laws clearly continuing to use race and admissions. I mean, there's just no getting around at whatsoever in the lawsuit going on right now. And it's against the Asians because they just there's too many Asian kids that are super smart and can qualify for the school and not enough Black kids. And they don't like that result.
Speaker 2: So what do you do? You discriminate by race. I mean you, the lefties.
Speaker 3: You discriminate by race to try to fix the problem, which is just nuts.
Speaker 2: Right right, UCLA Medical is unforgivably woke. A new story emerges every week.
Speaker 3: Lawsuit brought on behalf of students denied admissions since twenty twenty. According to the complaint, UCLA will routinely admit black applicants with below average GPA.
Speaker 2: And MCAT scores. In twenty twenty three, Asians where forty one percent of the total applicants and only twenty eight percent of the people that graduated. Black applicants made up eight percent of the applicants, but fourteen percent of the graduates. Yeah, so at much lower scores. Yeah, it's it's amazing some of them. Racial preferences have been outlawed in California since nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 3: Even in California, we voted that.
Speaker 2: Now, making decisions based on racist racists, we ain't gonna do that, even in California. But of course, the enlightened universities find their way around it. Right, And here's an idea, Black America. We just keep you know, growing school choice and all the other things that will actually improve education and educational outcomes for black kids, so that every damn a black man or woman who graduates from a medical school, everybody will know they're one hundred percent qualified. Wouldn't and there will never be any whispers about, you know, diversity hires or DEI doctors, or wouldn't that be great? And yet the progressives are the ones who prevent that justice. Roberts wrote in the Students Prefer Admissions case that racial preferences cannot be reconciled with the Constitution's equal protection clause and that a student must be traded based on his or her experience as an individual, not on the basis of race. Obs would be my response as a known writer.
Speaker 3: Obs, it's amazing how hard it is to kill off this kind of racism.
Speaker 2: Well, they do it with the approval of their own consciences. They are utterly convinced that they are doing the right thing by pushing some people down to elevate others. It's the hubris of it has always amazed me. You think so highly of yourself, your judgments, your morals, that you can wield the awful, awful tool of racial discrimination to get the outcome that you say is appropriate. Sickening you people sicken me, and god, dang it, this is it. I almost said a very nasty thing. I'm glad I didn't. Part of me which is I h Anyway, you're conflicted on this, I am. Thank you for summarizing what really blanking pisses me off is that these same people are putting the band aid of Look, they're not really qualified, and we really didn't educate them at government schools, but let's go ahead and shove them into these upper tier colleges and medical schools or whatever, and then pretend like they're qualified. You are making it impossible to actually reform schools for the little kids when they're young and idealistic and want to learn. I'm talking about your black kids and whatever kids of whatever race you're talking about. You with your let's just go ahead and cowtow to the teachers unions, then elevate them artificially when they hit college. You are making it impossible to do the real work to improve these people's lives. You hypocritical self regarding bastards. I hate you. You want hate speech, there it is, I hate you.
Speaker 3: So there, these are kidneys that are actually taken just out of a regular pig it's not one of those. They're growing a pig valve and a petri dish or something.
Speaker 2: I don't actually know that. I mean, the guy mentioned the many, many incredible technologies that grow in go into getting a very different I mean, it's not a typical You can't like go down to your local hog farm steal a kidney and have it stuffed in you. These are incredibly advanced.
Speaker 3: Oh so it's not just a regular kidney, run of the mill, rble the pig kidney.
Speaker 2: No, were you listening, That didn't understand.
Speaker 3: So they had to the crisper and everything else to bring this kidney around there you go.
Speaker 2: Yep, among other things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and what is it with the pig Why the pig.
Speaker 2: Monkey for instance? Yeah, the monkey, which is genetically very similar. Sure certainly apes are certainly several people I know.
Speaker 1: U fair point, Jack Armstrong and Joe Gatty, the Armstrong and Daddy Joe
Speaker 5: H