Speaker 1: Just how good are you at starting a fight? Jewel show? Be good? Do you think you can start a fight in just five words? There's a challenge online where someone asks people to start a fight in five words and you can't mention politics. Some of the answers are hilarious, and some of them will get you fired up and ready to have a sweet argument at work today. Okay, so we'll go over them next. Also call us with yours. What's your five word way to start a fight? Eight eight eight three four three one six one. We'll go over next.
Speaker 2: Where's a gentleman?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go. Let's get ready to them. It's a jewbile show, and just how good are you at starting a fight? But there's a challenge online where someone asked people to start a fight in five words and you can't mention politics. Some of the answers are hilarious. Also call us with yours eight eight eight three, four to three, one, six to one. We'll go over the list right now. Ways you can start a fight in five words that you can't use politics? I got it, Yeah, go for it. You need to calm down. That is a great way to start a fight in five words. Anytime I've ever said that, the response is the exact opposite of what I was suggesting. You want to really get fireworks. That's how. Here are some of the other answers from how to start a fight in five words without using politics. Wine is better than ice. Wine is better than ice. That's one of the suggestions. I mean it is, So where's the argument. Somebody out there's really passionate about it. That will probably it probably made somebody very mad. Right now, you want to fight about ice over wine? I think wine is better with ice in it. Now, be chilled to start to fight in five words or less without using politics. It's a new challenge online right now? Catch up on pizza. No, yeah, that's definitely fighting words right there. Another one that people argue about a lot, hot dogs are tacos.
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what. I used to work with.
Speaker 5: Somebody that would say that to me all the time, and I think it was just because he liked upsetting me.
Speaker 1: But why would you call it a taco? It doesn't have a shell. It's not a taco, first off, it's just not you know.
Speaker 5: What The other one is is hot dogs are sandwiches. No, they're not hot dog is a standalone fake. We have three different words for three different reasons.
Speaker 1: People, I know, thank you Victoria. That one will definitely start a fight in five words or less. Another suggestion from people online, Brad Pitt was never hot? Yeah? Or Will Ferrell isn't funny? Do you have a sense of humor? It's funny. I wish I had to go back.
Speaker 5: I think he's funny too, but I gotta be honest. I don't think he's always hilarious. And there's a type of gentlemen that is obsessed with everything that Will Ferrell does, that walks around trying to recreate those things.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is not funny. Will Ferrell fans, like big time Will Farrell fans are constantly trying to do Will Ferrell comedy. Oh yeah, it's not Will Ferrells, so it doesn't really work.
Speaker 5: And they're farrels, you know, like Parrel Farrell's Hello's who's this Hi?
Speaker 2: It's Rechel Hi.
Speaker 1: How are you hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm fine.
Speaker 6: I'm the first time listener to yourself.
Speaker 2: And I heard someone say that hot dogs or tacos? Did you say that is what I heard?
Speaker 1: Yes, we're talking about the way you can start a fight. In five words or less, and hot dogs are tacos.
Speaker 6: Those were pretty much fighting words.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, what's the point of you been saying that.
Speaker 1: Like because began hogs? Hot dogs are definitely talking.
Speaker 6: Seriously just saying that like out loud for everyone to hear.
Speaker 1: Well, in Indiana they made it a lot of their tacos. Is that where it was?
Speaker 7: I know we recorded on this What are you pubs talking about? You can't just like say things like hot dogs are talking. I'm sorry. I mean, this was my first time listening to you, but it's definitely my last. I'm offended. It's obnoxious.
Speaker 2: How do you say.
Speaker 6: Something like that? That's really bananas?
Speaker 5: Okay, I didn't realize that hot dogs were so sacred to you. Do you have a reason for that? Or tacos or tacos?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 7: I don't like sick news. Just irresponsible. I'm going to make ANCC complain. I think it's irresponsible say things you are obviously like lies and just have people think that they're true. You could get fired for that.
Speaker 2: I mean I can make a call and you could get fired that aren't true.
Speaker 1: It is irresponsible to think that hot dogs are not tacos.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know, but these are all fighting words to me right now. Good morning.
Speaker 9: I mean, yeah, I'm thinking of things like that, and then like people.
Speaker 6: Think they're actually true, so okay whatever, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, glad than you are rayed Sunshine. I guess it's true. Those words can start a fight in five words or less. She's definitely having tacos for lunch. I would love to hear that, SCC call. I would like you to kick the Jewel Show off the air. Why, man, they did something completely irresponsible this morning.
Speaker 5: What was it?
Speaker 1: They said that hot dogs are talkous? Ma'am ma'am. He really wants to kick him off here for that? Yes, everything upset that time. Where is it gonna start a fight without using politics? It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 10: Hello, just Donk, just checking in, you know, DONC wife Donk from oh you know what, dude, Like, well.
Speaker 1: I guess we haven't talked on the phone because I'm like, this is my first day anyway. Like, so you're a subscriber to dot com, you know, like the virtual Assistant and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, my.
Speaker 1: Name is Paul Donkler, but like you can just call me Donk. Everybody calls me Donkball, Like I'm your new virtual assistant.
Speaker 2: You're Mike what havingt Jessica?
Speaker 1: Oh you mean like the virtual assistant that you had at first or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I don't know, but they put me on the case like a couple of days ago. So I've been handling stuff for you and like, so now I'm just calling the check and you know, cause I noticed a few things about your sketch that I wanted to go over with you.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 2: Okay, first off, when was anybody going to notify me.
Speaker 1: That there was a change? Oh dude, you know what, bro, Like I was supposed to notify you like three days ago, you know what I mean. But like I'm not really on it with stuff like that, so like kind of like mess that one up. But so like I'm notifying you right now, dude, Like Donk is all over it. Dude.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, this is confusing.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're telling me that they switched out Jessica with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you were supposed to tell me this, yeah three days ago. Yeah did? And you're telling me now did.
Speaker 1: You hit the nail right on the head.
Speaker 11: I'm proud of you, you know, so then wait, so who's been carrying the work for the past three days?
Speaker 1: That would be DNK, Like I've been handling stuff like crazy, bro, already. Like I noticed one thing about your schedule that was very concerning to me, like you have no gym time, bro, And so I went ahead and like there was like a meeting tomorrow, and then like two days like another meeting. You know, I went ahead and canceled those for you, and then I plugged in like an hour each day, like we're gonna do chest tomorrow.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait. Are you telling me that you've canceled two of my meetings because I need to go to the gym.
Speaker 1: Just day tomorrow? Dude, I already put the work out on there and then Boulder Shoulders two days after.
Speaker 2: Moron.
Speaker 11: Do you understand what you just canceled on me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, meet a couple of meetings that were like in the place of gym time, and like I got a question for you. Who's Jim.
Speaker 2: That's the CEO of the company.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that I worked for so well, like he was sending some emails. Dude, I didn't like the tone, so I want to have to responded on your behalf like and I told him, what's what, dude? I told him to step off and I told him, don't ever talk to you that way. Well, I pretended to be you. I hope that's okay. Like what what did you do?
Speaker 5: What did you do?
Speaker 12: Not?
Speaker 11: Why did you even talk and think of any kind of tone that you needed to think?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 2: I can't even think right now.
Speaker 11: You should not have sent a thing to anyone without bringing it to me first. And now you're telling me that you've sent emails to the CEO of the company.
Speaker 1: Well, dude, I will let you know, like if you're unhappy, I will let you know that you had like a presentation coming up, Like I won't let you know, dude, I went ahead and did it for you. It's already to the client. Wait wait you set the present Yeah, dude, took care of it like no, prob It was super easy too. Like really, what I did was I just outlined a good plan for him, you know, like macros nutricians and workouts. You know, I included the boulder shoulder workout that you got in two days from now.
Speaker 2: No, we got to get rid of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 14: No, I'm done with you, dude.
Speaker 11: This is not how business is conducted.
Speaker 2: This is not how you treat your clients. I didn't speak to your boss.
Speaker 1: Well I can't do that because this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your girlfriend. Tina set you up. Oh she said you hired a virtual assistant company and wanted to invest with you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give her a call right now. She has no idea.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't. Didn't cancel all your phone calls with her too for gym time.
Speaker 2: Alright, you guys wake up.
Speaker 1: Every morning with Jubile phone Franks, it's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 5: See, guys, ready for a drinking game that'll really get you going through the holiday season. So remember the movie Bad Santa from two thousand and three.
Speaker 1: Thank yeah, I do, okay? It was all Thornton.
Speaker 5: Yes, that movie. So apparently it features two hundred and fifty five swear words. So the drinking game it's trending now is that every time there's a bad word, you take a drink.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's a good idea that is definitely a great and bad idea at the same time, A lot like don't take a whole shot, Like yeah, you're talking a sippy sip. Yeah, that would be a hospital visit.
Speaker 15: But there's a new Have you seen the New Santa Letter to Santa movie with Jack Black?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 16: Oh, it's not Letter of Santa's Litter to state, Well, the kid writes a letter to Santa but spells accident.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so Jack Black is Satan. That's funny, but it's it's wild.
Speaker 15: I'm in this heavy debate right now whether or not to watch it with my daughter because it's PG thirteen. She's ten, right, and so some PG thirteen's hit different than other PG thirteen.
Speaker 1: So I'm in this like battle. But in her defense, she's ten going on like fifteen. Well, but she's the one who brought it up.
Speaker 15: Though she's like, I don't know, man, that's PG thirteen, Like I don't know if I should be really watching, And I was like that for her, Okay, well, yeah, I guess I'm a bad father.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna watch this on my own no matter what, because that was funny. Though I haven't seen that. I want to watch it. Alert really funny. He pops up and the little kids like, are you Santa? I haven't watched it. With the trailer, it's like, are you Santa?
Speaker 17: On?
Speaker 2: Yous?
Speaker 1: Nah kid, but I'll grant you three wishes? Yeah, taking her soul? He's does to get my wishes. She's like, what it might be worth it? That's funny. Well, Happy Holidays. Whatever movie you watch, you can always catch more of The Jebel Show on the podcast at the Jubeilshow dot com.
Speaker 3: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 1: Alicia is on the phone today for our first Date follow up and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Jason. So in a little bit we're gonna call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Alicia, how long has it been since you heard from Jason?
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, it's been like like two weeks.
Speaker 1: Have you tried to reach out to him?
Speaker 2: I've tried like once or twice.
Speaker 9: Like I don't want to seem crazy or anything, but yeah, I've tried a little and just nothing in response.
Speaker 1: Well, why don't you tell us about the day and how you guys met.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we met on Hinge, you.
Speaker 6: Know, as most people do these days.
Speaker 7: I know, I we plotted.
Speaker 9: We chatted for a good minute, like it was back and forth for like a couple of weeks. Actually, he suggested we do like a traditional dates to dinner, which we paid for.
Speaker 6: It was very nice.
Speaker 9: We didn't get drinks afterwards, we just sort of went our separate ways.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, I felt like it was really positive.
Speaker 9: We did tiss just a little bit, very small, very nice, and she texted to make sure I got home, which felt like a positive spine.
Speaker 6: And yeah, that was the last thing I'd.
Speaker 2: Heard from him.
Speaker 5: So what was going on during like the dinner, Like, what were you guys talking about? Did you feel like you guys were flirtatious, because I mean, to be honest, it sounds a little bit dry from you know, just that was that.
Speaker 1: I mean, maybe I mean for both of you, even not.
Speaker 9: Just him, you know, I mean I thought in the conversation, like I don't want to be again, I don't want to sound crazy, but I thought this guy was really perfect.
Speaker 2: He really checked all of my boxes.
Speaker 9: Wow, And he was so he was so flirty over like the hinge messages and everything, and when we were texting, he was super flirty and I was really excited.
Speaker 2: So maybe that's why I'm sort.
Speaker 6: Of downplaying it now because I was a little I was just.
Speaker 2: So sweet and I felt like the conversation was good.
Speaker 9: I mean, obviously now I'm replaying it and I have like a million like oh my god, go did I do wrong? But yeah, I'm just kind of shocked that he hasn't. I wonder if he felt the same way.
Speaker 1: How did the kiss happen?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: It was sweet.
Speaker 9: He like walked me to my car and we were just having a nice little conversation about something completely unrelated, and then he was like can I kiss you?
Speaker 2: Which also we love consent love.
Speaker 1: He yeah, we do.
Speaker 2: Also also like a really like a green flag, Like I thought that was a really like mature, like grown.
Speaker 11: There kind of thing to do.
Speaker 9: So yeah, another positive with a.
Speaker 2: Moment from the date.
Speaker 1: Okay, is there anything you can think of that like an awkward moment or something like that that could have happened?
Speaker 9: I mean, I don't, Like I said, my ego is just probably a little bit brused by this, So I'm automatically looking at myself in the mirror, being like, am I not cute enough for this guy? Or honestly, I'm like, did my breath think a little? Did I eat something stinky at dinner? Because it was like it wasn't a quick kiss, it wasn't like prolonged and drawn out, So I thought, oh god, what if my mouth is stinky for some reason?
Speaker 6: Could have been more passionate, probably, I don't know, or like we talked about work.
Speaker 2: That was a good thing.
Speaker 9: He's got like a really great stable job in finance, and I'm a server right now. I mean I do a lot of things, but I'm a server's sort of my main source of income. And I wonder if maybe that was off putting to him. I'm not sure did he say anything when he told him that. No, he wasn't like overt me, like judgmental or anything. I mean, I mostly consider myself a creative, like I have like a multi hyphen it, like, I have a lot of things that I do, so it's you know, I think I saw myself pretty well in that regard, and hopefully he wasn't like off put by. He seemed like supportive of it. He was like, oh, that's great, like being like that was admirable for me to be, you know, juggling so many things at once and then being a server.
Speaker 6: So he was off book by it. He didn't he didn't really let all on.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 5: Maybe it was more like intimidation than a negative thing. You know, maybe it's just like, Wow, she's creative and can do so many things.
Speaker 1: I don't. I'm so linear and whatever. I don't know if he is. I don't really know what he does, but I don't know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean I definitely ask him a lot of questions about it, like I think, you know, whatever, everybody's job is interesting.
Speaker 6: I like people are passionate about so.
Speaker 2: But then I'm also like, did I ask too many questions?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: And I like, you know, like police interroguce.
Speaker 1: Let's see, we can figure it out for you, so you can get out of your head on the whole thing. I get it.
Speaker 10: Though.
Speaker 1: We'll play a song come back, and then call him and see if it' tell us why is ghosting you? And maybe get you another date? Okay, okay, guys, thanks, all right, We'll play a song come back, get your first sake follow up for next right in the middle of your first day follow up if you're just joining us. Alicia is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Jason. So we're about to call him and see if you tell us why is ghostinger and hopefully get her another date if she wants one. But first, Alicia, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So I went out with this guy, Jason.
Speaker 2: We met on hinge. We talked for a little bit before. I haven't heard from him in two weeks and I am totally spiraling about it.
Speaker 6: We did kiss on the date, but it was.
Speaker 2: Brief, and I wonder if my breath was stinky or if I was annot on the stree. That's your recaut.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. Hi, maspeak to Jason please uh yeah, see hey Jason, how are you? My name is Jewbel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called the Jebel Show. Hi, Jason, I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, no, I know you guys. What do you do? Why are you calling me?
Speaker 1: Sweet? We're calling you because somebody emailed us about you. Okay, So I don't know if you know the segment we do the first day follow up, that's where if you go out on a date with somebody and then end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting? Okay, So is there anybody that you can think of that you're ghosting?
Speaker 2: I mean not really, I don't know.
Speaker 18: I mean, like, you know, online dating, it's like you have like seven conversations going, you know, and it's like kind of hard to remember sometimes, like who.
Speaker 1: Is somebody who actually went on a date with?
Speaker 18: Yeah, I mean you know, it's so rare though, like you actually meet somebody on the apps that like it's actually worth going out with.
Speaker 2: And so I don't always like get out.
Speaker 18: On a date with somebody, So like, yeah, I don't really been on a lot of dates through HIMS.
Speaker 2: It's probably like one like lately that I can remember. Yeah, No, it was a it was a lead show.
Speaker 1: Ye got it correct? That is hit That's who emailed us. She wants to know a wire ghostinger. She says she tried to reach out to you a few times.
Speaker 19: Uh, yeah, I mean I don't know, you know, like sometimes people are like really really good, like communicating in one style and then not so good and another one.
Speaker 2: You know, like all right, she's kind of a chat queen, you know what I mean. She's great, like great at chatting on the app.
Speaker 18: Right, and like the conversation was super flirty and like, you know, it was like we're both like you know, never like leaving each other on red. Like there was a lot of just like quick back and forth and it was going really good. And I don't know, like I mean, I feel like the maybe that set things up a little like the bar a little bit too high because then like when we got in person, it wasn't as fun. Yeah, but I mean and that was okay, but like the real deal breaker was like she says she wanted a baby, and I am like.
Speaker 2: So not ready for that.
Speaker 1: Well, on the first date, yeah no.
Speaker 18: So we're sitting across from each other in the bous in the restaurant and she points over.
Speaker 2: My shoulder and she goes, I want one of those so bad, And I turn over my shoulder and there.
Speaker 19: Is this like mom with like a toddler, like you know, she's like, you know, okay when it's says and I'm just.
Speaker 1: Like, I mean, I feel like that's a little bit much on a first date. I think it's actually like I want one of those so bad. Put one in me right now.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm not saying put one in me right now, but I think it is important to have that conversation early on a date because that way you save each other time. If you're a hard known and she's a hard yes, like why even bother having a second date? This this ghosting makes sense?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean like I was totally going to take her back in my place, so like after like that happens, Like I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to risk becoming a father right now, so like that was great.
Speaker 6: Okay, sorry, Hi Jason, Hi Alicia, can I button something.
Speaker 2: I need to clarify something.
Speaker 1: Alicia is on the phone listening and wants to talk to you. If you haven't figured that out yet, yeah, of course you Okay.
Speaker 9: Okay, Hi, Hello, I hope you're doing well. Oh my gosh, I what are you talking about. I definitely do not want a baby. I did not mention that I wanted.
Speaker 2: A baby on the state are you. I'm like crazy? You you pointed over my shoulders, said I want one of those so bad, and there was like a mom with her toddler sitting right bend. No, I was pointing at the drink on somebody's table. I don't want a baby.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't be weird if you did.
Speaker 2: But okay, are you serious? It wasn't. It wasn't the mom and the cooing baby behind us. No, it was the drink that was at the cheek from Europe.
Speaker 6: I am so embarrassed that you thought I was talking about that on a first date.
Speaker 2: I turned around and all I saw was mom and baby and like my like my stomach drop and you're kidding me?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: It was a cocktail.
Speaker 5: Be sure you don't want a baby, because you know, you see what you want to see and say what you want to say.
Speaker 2: Oh man.
Speaker 9: I definitely maybe was a little quiet on the first date. Sometimes I get nervous on first dates. But I definitely would not have pointed as a child said.
Speaker 1: I want a baby.
Speaker 6: I'm okay.
Speaker 1: Well, good now that we got that figured out, Jason, would you like another date with Alicia? Will pay for it? Yeah?
Speaker 18: I mean like everything was pretty solid until that moment, and now that I know that, I completely missed that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that sounds great.
Speaker 18: God, I am so sorry I didn't ask what you were talking about. Yeah, I would if you're down.
Speaker 2: I would love to take you out again. That is completely okay, and I would love to go out with you again. Thanks for thanks for the second chance. And to be fair, I think you.
Speaker 9: Also mentioned something about taking me home that night because I was listening to everything you said.
Speaker 6: So maybe you can make.
Speaker 2: Now that I know where you stand on babies. Jules first date follow up.
Speaker 1: You know what's weird about your.
Speaker 3: Quizes, Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys.
Speaker 13: To like you.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, and this week it's big. Yeah, it's the one thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royale, an intense competition. We're in order to win one thousand dollars gift card to Macy's, you have to go oh way and yesterday Julia beating Victoria oof. So now she's who you have to go through if you want that thousand dollars gift card to Macy's. That could seriously make your whole chrisms O, Chris, it is so. If you want to take on Julia today, if you think you have what it takes to be the last player standing in the one thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royale, then calls right now eighty eight three four three one O six one eighty eight three four three one O six one. Also DMS at Jebel Show or go to the jubelshow dot com. Then we'll play see the next It's the Juli Show.
Speaker 2: I'm stupid, you're smart. I was wrong, you were right. You're the best, I'm the worst. You're very good looking.
Speaker 1: I'm not attractive.
Speaker 2: All right, as long as you're willing to admit that.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. And this week we're not playing games because it's serious. It's the one thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royale, an intense tournament. We're in order to win a thousand dollars gift card to Macy's.
Speaker 20: You have to go.
Speaker 1: Oh and if you missed yesterday Julia beat Victoria. So now Julia has to see if she can win out all the way until Friday to get that thousand dollars Macy's gift card. Julia, how you feelings? But I'm confident, confident, And Julia, guess what. There's somebody named Jason on the phone who thinks he's gonna take that thousand dollars gift card from you. Jason, do you think you're gonna take that thousand dollars gift car card from Julie? All right? Are you? That's Jason? Sounds like it.
Speaker 21: Right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're on the construction site, Okay, okay, cool. Maybe don't multi time, I just don't use any use sharp projects. The game can be very interesting. All right, Well, Jason, I'm gonna put you on hold, okay, so that Julie can answer the questions first, and then we'll bring you back on Okay, Jason is on hold, Julie. It's time to protect your house. Wow. All right, Julie. To keep that chance at the thousand dollars Macy's gift card, you gotta beat Jason. Who's on hold? And are you ready?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass, and you have to be Jason outright to win. Here we go, Julie, your time starts now. In the Santa Claus the movie, what is the name of the head elf.
Speaker 5: Nah? What is the name of a traditional Jewish food frieda and oil during Hanukkah kah in Miracle on thirty fourth Street? What department store does Kris Kringle work at.
Speaker 1: Macy? What date is Christmas Day?
Speaker 2: December?
Speaker 1: What is the traditional color of Santa Claus's suit?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, all right? Got that? In how your phone about your answers? Julie, I'm confidence. Let's do this, Okay, she's sick of confidence, no matter what. That's the way to play, all right, Julie, I'm gonna put you on hold now so we can bring Jason on Okay, okay, Jason, Yeah, all right, man, here's your chance to see if you can steal that chance at the thousand dollars Macy's gift card away from Julie. You ready for show? Okay? Thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass or use your nail gun on the construction side, because that'd be cool. That might be hard to hear. And Julie has to beat you, all right to win? All right? All right, all right, Jason, here we go. Your time starts now. In the movie The.
Speaker 5: Santa Claus, what is the name of the head elf? What is the name of the traditional Jewish food fried in oil during Hanukkah? And the movie Miracle on thirty fourth Street? What department store does Kris Kringle work at?
Speaker 13: Maybe?
Speaker 5: What date is Christmas Day? What is the traditional color of Santa Claus's suit?
Speaker 2: Great wife?
Speaker 1: All right, time is up, Jason, good job. We'll bring Julie back on now. All right, Julie, Jason, do you have anything to say to each other before we go find out which one of you is the winner?
Speaker 2: No, I'm would be black.
Speaker 1: I'm good. I'll see of you. All right, Let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard producer Brad.
Speaker 15: All right, Julie got three correct and Jason got three correct.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Julie, I'm so sorry. But since you were the current winner, you have to beat the person out right to win. That means Jason Jason got you, and Jason is onto the next round to be y r right out right No, because Victoria has to beat people all right to win. So since you're the winner, you got to beat them outright to win. But don't worry, Julie, you still walk away with one hundred dollars gift card to make. Yeah, that's awesome. Thank you, Yes, thank you, and thank you for listening, and thank you for playing. And we'll get the answers here in just a second. Jason, congratulations, you're on to play tomorrow to see if you can get that thousand dollars gift card. Let's get the answers now with Nina. Give a few words. In the movie, in the Santa Claus, the name of the head elf is Bernard. No, that's a raindier. What do you else?
Speaker 14: Hell?
Speaker 5: The name of the traditional Jewish Jewish food fried in oil on Hanakhah is the Laka Lacas are So yummy Miracle on thirty fourth Street.
Speaker 1: The department story that Chris Kringle works out is Macy's. Is Chris Kringle? Sannah Sannah? Why that's his government name? Yeah, his government name is Kris Kringle. What do you want to argue about what day Christmas is also, well that one.
Speaker 5: I know it's Tamber twenty fifth, but Dany got a Christopher Allen Kringle.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, because bodies call him cap No, they probably shouldn't stand close his suit is read. That's that all right. Jason, congratulations, you're on to the play tomorrow, and Julie, thank you for playing.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yep, we'll play another round of the thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royale tomorrow, same time. So if you think you have what it takes to be Jason and take that opportunity at one thousand bucks away from him, then get ready to call tomorrow. It's time Catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show, Irene is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater and she thinks that her boyfriend Ted of three years might be cheating. So we'll see if we can help her out. Irene, sorry're in this situation, but what's going on? Why do you think Ted's cheating? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Thanks, guys, I know it kind of sucks.
Speaker 8: I yeah, I think he could be cheating because honestly, I I didn't mean to scoop snoop. I didn't mean to snoop, but I was putting like a cute little note in his backpack for work.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 12: It's something that I've been doing for a while now, and I'll like leave him sweet notes around the house. And I was like, oh, I'm going to put it in his bag so he'll find it later. And I, by the way, I really trust my partner in general. But anyway, I was doing that, and when I put the note in, I discovered some like pre paid gift cards in his backpack, like those visa you know I'm talking about.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, So I don't know, I just got this immediate thinking feeling because I gets it was adding on to this feeling I already had of.
Speaker 4: Like noticing that he's been really focused lately on things that are new to him that he's never really talked about, like self help, mental health.
Speaker 8: He has like a therapist for the first time ever. And he's also been going to the gym a lot recently, like and he's not a gym rat and he's starting to become one. And so all that has like made me a little, I guess, feeling insecure and suspicious.
Speaker 2: And then seeing the cards. I was like, God, this is not adding up. I don't know. I just have this, like tim a hunch.
Speaker 12: I guess that when someone else is uh cooking in my relationship kitchen, so to speak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if that makes sense, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, totally. What does he say when you're like, oh, look, babe, you're going to the gym now? Like I would assume you've mentioned something to him about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he like, you know, he keeps it close to his chest.
Speaker 8: I mean, like with all the self help stuff, he's mentioned it, but he doesn't seem to like want to get into the details.
Speaker 2: And I try to give them space around that, you know, but I do. I do feel a little insecure, and I I don't know.
Speaker 8: When I saw those Visa prepaid gift cards, my stomach kind of drops because I was like, what if he's you know, I don't know, you tell me this is crazy, but it just feels true.
Speaker 2: But I was like, what if he's hiding funds, like so he can go out and eat other people? If that makes sense, like a way so that I can't.
Speaker 5: I guess there's no unless you actually pull out one of the credit cards and find out how much money is on it, because it could be like, what if there's five dollars on one and he gives them out to people like for charity.
Speaker 1: I don't know, is there anybody that you think it could be.
Speaker 8: I mean, my brain has obviously thought about that. I just like wonder and there's no one in particular. I'll say that, but like I wonder if like if someone at work or even at the gym, or like I don't know, it's therapist in my French.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, we'll see if we can figure it out. You already told us what grocery store we use a rewards card member at, so we'll we'll play a song come Back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, awesome, thanks guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll play a song come back and get your to catch theeter next run in the middle of to catch a cheater if you're just joining us. Irene is on the phone, and she thinks that her boyfriend of three years named Ted might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards member at and say that he's the lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral apartment to anybody that he wants to send them to, and we'll see if he sends them to his girlfriend or to somebody else. But first I read before we do that, why don't you refresh our memory on your situation?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love my partner. I've never really suspected anything until recently.
Speaker 8: I was left in a love note in his backpack and I wasn't snooping, but I found some prepaid B Side gift cards in there, which kind of tripped me up. And he's been very much like into self help and going to the gym lately and just like things he's never done before. So that combo punch feels suspicious to me, like he could be going out on dates on those cards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it would be a way to hide money. So let's see if we can figure it out for you. Are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, this is.
Speaker 1: Horrible calling from I was looking for a rewards Card member named Ted. Yeah, I'm speaking all right, Ted. Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations. Here, this month's big winner. Thank you very much for shopping with us.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah, all right, So what's up?
Speaker 1: Well maybe you don't know, but every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member to say thank you very much for being such a loyal customer. You've won thirty six long sim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want in the fifty United States, absolutely free. It's a three hundred and sixteen dollars value.
Speaker 2: Woa, whoa, whoa, And there was thirty six roses. Wow wow Wow. Okay, okay, I bet so.
Speaker 1: I can take the information in just a matter of minutes over the phone. If you know who you want to send them to right now, I'm prepared to do that.
Speaker 3: I can.
Speaker 2: I can do it now. It's fine with me. If the whole package goes to one.
Speaker 1: Place right yes, first thing I would need would be the first and last name of the person you want to send them to.
Speaker 20: All right, Yeah, they're going to go to my girlfriend Ireney. And you say candy or chocolate, right, so we'll do chocolate for her for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, by some chocolate. Say, do you want to put anything in a card?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, of course, just uh, I thought of you. I got I got some good luck today. I hope, I hope the gosh, I'm not, I'm not a poet here. Let me think I'll just hey, just keep it simple, like I love you, think about you every day. I hope these makes me think of me something like that.
Speaker 1: Sure, that sounds great, I can I'll just say that. Well, I mean I really won't do that anyway at all, because this is actually the Jubile Show. It's a radio show. Hi, I'm jew bl Yeah. Yeah, the whole show's here. I mean I'm Victoria. Yeah. And we do a segment of a show called to Catch a Cheeta, where if you think that your significant other might be sleeping around, you can try to catch them based on who they send flowers to. And your girlfriend Irene is actually on the phone and been listening.
Speaker 2: I babe, what what what?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Goods? What's going on? Okay, this is okay.
Speaker 12: I basically, when I was leaving you a love note the other.
Speaker 21: Day in your backpack, I found some prepaid Basic cards in there, and okay, it feels really weird and I feel like maybe you're using them for a date with other women.
Speaker 2: Whoa can you? I cannot believe what I'm hearing on the okay, oh wow on the radio. All right, look.
Speaker 22: Baby, that's not me. I mean, like with the visa gift cards, like I want them at work. I got an award like you what do you think I'm using the gift cards for? Oh baby, I'm not.
Speaker 2: You think I got there. I'm not like hiring hookers with them or something. No, baby, no, no, no, no, what are you doing with them? What are you doing with them? Okay? Look look, okay, all right, you always uh give me a hard time about gaming, and yeah, I'm spending it on gaming. I'm using them. I'm using to buy mod packs. Look, look I can't brings up like.
Speaker 17: On the on air.
Speaker 2: But hey look look.
Speaker 22: Yeah it's for my it's for gaming. So I mean, I didn't want to have a competition about it one to hear about it. Just I wanted my work, and I've just been using him for gaming.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's it, that's it. I swear I can't believe.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 2: I believe you, but can you blame me?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: It's weird and sketchy, but like I listen, I do believe you. I just I don't. I mean like you, I know you are gaming. I don't give you a hard time for gaming. Are yes you do? Oh my god, yes you do. Like I'm just using you again. You have this moment, you have this timing where like I sit down, I put on the gear and it's like go, and it's like, no, you gotta do this. It's just like the timing you have is amazing. In that chair, admit it. You don't let me in that chair. You don't like it? Okay, like me in the chair.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 17: Look look, I mean well, I mean it's it's a big part of your life. But listen, this is better. Honestly, I'm like relieved. I am relieved.
Speaker 6: Right now.
Speaker 21: We can we can argue, tell the cows come home about your gaming too much, but I'd rather that right now than you with your women dating things.
Speaker 2: No, I'm going to give me thirty six long so, by the way, there's no flowers.
Speaker 1: There, am I just work there's no fower.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can buy me some later. Oh all right, I mean listen.
Speaker 20: I'm a guy who you love who buys mod packs for my gaming with Visa gift cards.
Speaker 2: I am not the cheating type. Well, I hear that that's real. If anything, If.
Speaker 22: Anything, though, like obviously spending the money on like some maybe some grant that thought the Ladies of the Night.
Speaker 2: Baby, you pick one.
Speaker 1: Language to me the.
Speaker 2: Jewel Shows to catch a cheater.
Speaker 1: You might be about to make a huge mistake today, oh the Jebel Show. And not to freak you out, but when you listen to this show your family, and when one of your family members is about to step into a huge sinkhole in the middle of the sidewalk, I only have two choices. One warn them or two film them for a viral video. We're going with option one here because option two in this case would just be too weird. Our relationship expert has released a list of people you should not sleep with. We'll go over it next so we can warn you so you don't make a mistake. What if you already did, well, we'll find out make it again. We'll go over it next. It's the double Show. Picture this. We've all been there before. It's early on a Saturday morning and you wake up and you're like, man, what happened last night? That's the Jewble Show. Why does my room smell like musty roses? Oh? Musty? Man, that smell reminds me of my high school librarian. What do you start retracing your steps and remember shots with your friends? And then the door to your room opens and it's missus Tipperary. What your high school librarian? And she's wearing your shirt tell me you how much fun she had last night, and that to say thank you. She's reorganized the books in your place according to the Dewey decimal system, not miss you were a stallion. That just sounds weird. Yeah, we've all been there, Missile show. And there's a relationship Ecksport who has released a list of the people you should definitely not sleep with, and your high school librarian is on the list. Well, should be on the list, probably probably be on the list. We'll go over the list so you don't make a mistake. But these are some specific people in your life, Yes, people in your life that you should not mess around with. Okay, your barisa is one person they warn you not to do that with. Why they can make you coffee in the morning, yes, every day if you have a barista. Yeah, that's what they say. It says our barista's serve us big warm mugs of delicious caffeine. But the problem is if things go south, you have to find a new coffee place.
Speaker 6: To go to.
Speaker 1: Okay, but if I go north, why do you have to find a new coffee place to go to? Anyway, Like, I enjoy awkward experiences, So if I did that with a barista and I had to go back to the place because we stopped talking, I would be like, this is funny. I wouldn't you make it creepy? I would just be in my mind, I'd be like, this is hilarious. This is so awkward for both of us involved, and everyone's standing around you also like they wouldn't know it.
Speaker 5: Well, they probably would, because she probably would have been like that, Yeah, it's the guy in my head.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, yeah, I was. I didn't get a cappuccino. Why is there white pummy stuff at the time of.
Speaker 16: It?
Speaker 1: Who rose another person? This relationship expert says you should not mess around with is your sister's friend, Okay, your sister's friend for your friend's brother.
Speaker 15: It's just such a messy situation because they're constantly hanging out, they're constantly around.
Speaker 1: You try to move on, good luck. Yeah, we can kind of be kind of hot sometimes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But then if you do move on and then they're around and they try to get in the way or they like try to make other people jealous and you're not jealous, but then they make a scene.
Speaker 1: Hey, Andrew, did you sleep with somebody? Then it's awkward.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Unfortunately I made a mistake here.
Speaker 2: I actually splept with my neighbor.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've been there. What happened with that?
Speaker 14: Well, I mean we've been neighbors for about a year and a half now and we just pass each other all the time. I was making some dinner out on the barbecue, having a drink, and you know, she joined me for a drink or two.
Speaker 1: All right, it is awkward when it happens with a neighbor. Why I had that happen? One time I had a place and somebody moved in next door, and it was the same day they moved in they can order to introduce themselves and it's like hey, and I'm like, what's up, you know whatever, and then you know, give me your number if you ever need anything, right right, being neighborly, and then we started texting and then she's like, can I come over with a bottle champagne? I'm like sure. I was like, this only happens in the movie, and then it happened. And then for the next couple of months she would just come over and we would drink wine and sounds fun. Yeah, until because we weren't dating. Yeah, right, so I was dating other people as well, and then she noticed that I was dating other people, and she made it very clear that she was dating other people because our bedrooms were right against each other. I'm like, you're just doing that for a show to let me know that you're fine and moving off fine.
Speaker 5: There, because sometimes I actually know. They also say you should never sleep with a cop. I mean, done that, You've done that? Even Oh yeah, that go.
Speaker 1: It was fine.
Speaker 5: I had a little FDN y NYPD era while I was living in New York. I mean it was fine. Anything bad happened after nothing bad ever happened. It's just that I don't know if I really want to get into it, and just it happened. Cops aren't into privacy.
Speaker 15: Really, what do you mean like you're not going to have a lot of privacy for a cop, like, oh, let me just double check your record.
Speaker 5: Well, I felt like it was kind of the opposite, like it was always something secretive, Like it was always very private. It was always likes and stuff. So it was like different but hot, it was hot.
Speaker 1: It also says you should never sleep with your psychologists. Yeah that's hard.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I saw my psychologists in a bar once and you know, one thing led to another and I had to get a new psychologist.
Speaker 1: I feel like is don't sleep with your psychologist. I didn't know the rule.
Speaker 19: I just.
Speaker 1: But they know the fall Listen.
Speaker 5: I had a therapist that like ran into me out on the streets and he just waved me and ran away and in my session said I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to speak to.
Speaker 1: You outside of sessions, like that's the rule.
Speaker 2: So she did speak.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like I don't know what the rules are, but.
Speaker 16: If it has to do with talking, But then it's like like what if all she's thinking about is like mmm, I remember, like, while you're sleeping with her, like in fifth grade, Poor Brad felt like that was part of.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling right now, let's check in and see how you're feeling. I'm enjoying myself. I'm about to lose my license, but this was fun. It's time for Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 5: I'm so excited to tell you the story because I can't even believe it's real. But a Catholic nun has been arrested in a mob what. Yeah, for some reason, this reminds you of the movie Sister Act. Did you guys ever see Sister Act?
Speaker 1: Yeah, goldr Gap.
Speaker 5: No, she basically was running from crime and because she was being sought out and so she was hiding in an undery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's definitely all they're called. Wait, hold on, I need to be clear about what you say. None factory.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Okay, that's not right.
Speaker 5: I don't know why I can't think of the accurate name right now. But anyway, so, this particular nun actually is Sister Anna from Milan, Italy. She had a job where she was volunteering out of jail. So in the prison she was exploiting her role by pushing messages back and forth between different bosses.
Speaker 1: That were in the market.
Speaker 5: Who that just came out really sloppy, But you see what I'm saying, Peature, the sun walking through being lighting.
Speaker 1: This one is for you, for you, this for you. None working for the mob in the prisons.
Speaker 5: Like millions of dollars, weapons, drugs, all that stuff involved in that particular crime.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 23: Who's going to play the nun in this movie? Robert de Niro, DiCaprio is going to play the mob boss?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like, who does that nun answer to the big boss?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: The Pope don't know exactly? Yeah, No, the pope's ever been busted. No, you can't bust the pope. But he is the head mob boss. And okay, well yep, the Godfather, Yeah he is the Godfather. Wow, Victory, he's like right under the Godfather.
Speaker 5: Victory is trying to figure out what you're saying is true direct contact contacted the Godfathers.
Speaker 1: The Godfather's canary.
Speaker 2: Yeah he is.
Speaker 1: He's the consultant, you know. The Godfather's like, Hey, I'm thinking about blowing up a mountains any thing. Wait, I don't think you should do it, boss, Okay, fine, I won't let that volcano go off. Things like that you're doing. There's actually a TV show. The mom is really funny to me. I'm actually not going to get into the show. But yeah, okay, well that's what we're gonna do there.
Speaker 5: I'm sure that they're celebrating the holidays beautifully over at the bat Again, they are my bosses.
Speaker 1: Know how to decorated, all right. I also remember, if do you want more than Jewel Show, you can always check us out on the podcast at the Jewel show dot com jewels Dirty Little Secret. Hello, Hey, you have a Dirty Little Secret.
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: I knew, sweet?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 13: So, like I'm friends with a lot of DJs, and like they have a bunch of shows, and she was like a one at like one o'clock in the morning and it's so late, Like I'll go, except I'll go for like SI, I'm like, hey, I'm going to go to the bathroom, except I just go to Taco Bell.
Speaker 6: And I don't know.
Speaker 11: Ever picked up on it.
Speaker 5: I mean, you probably don't even have to show up and you can just be like, oh my gosh, you were so good last night and they went't even know.
Speaker 1: It was crazy in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got new friends.
Speaker 1: They're like, yeah, it wasn't really that crazy. Nobody showed up, so.
Speaker 13: I didn't even see you.
Speaker 9: I'm like, oh, well, thank you.
Speaker 1: For telling us your dirty little secret. What do you get at Taco Bell?
Speaker 2: Obviously car dropped there?
Speaker 22: Of course.
Speaker 1: I have a good day, Thank you, thank you. Bye. Hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret? Yeah, sweet, what is it? What on purpose? No, well, how did that happen? Oh so you didn't actually do that. Your sister just told you to say that.
Speaker 2: What's happened?
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, thank you for the dirty little secret. With some of the ones we get, I believe you for I too. All right, have a good day.
Speaker 2: Bye bye.
Speaker 1: So you never know where you're gonna get with the dirty little secret.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 1: The weird thing is there was somebody listening out there who was like, tell me about it, kid, So oh wait, he didn't, he didn't, never mind, never mind. Finally I'm not alone in this world. Wait a second, the still hard are you talking abouts? I'm talking about the trucker that listens at poops on his captor. Oh, what's your dirty little secret