Speaker 1: On this episode of the Heat Check.
Speaker 2: One series is over, another is headed to game six and Indie, Yes, the Knicks took care of business in Madison Square Garden and maybe, just maybe, and he's getting the case of the meat sweats with Okay, see waiting the winner.
Speaker 1: There's a lot to break down.
Speaker 2: So we have Keith Smith, the genius from spot Track and I thought it was fow Track for a very long time. So just very really really today to give us all the details on the finals as well as all the tea from around the league.
Speaker 1: Keith is the best.
Speaker 2: So Wyatt's dropped that motherfucking beat that should be Rihanna.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Hottest the Hottest Indy a podcast out here. I said what I said, it's the heat Check check which stop.
Speaker 2: Crit So the Knicks you were dying scut check game cut. The Pacers lead in the Eastern Conference Finals now to three to two.
Speaker 1: It was so ugly.
Speaker 2: Immediately you could tell the Knicks had come to play. They were desperate, bloodthirsty, physical, intense, focused in a way that normally they have these lapses. A lot of out of control plays on both sides, particularly from the Pacers, and it has been a hot minute since the Pacers played a game with this many turnovers, which is nineteen nineteen turnovers for the Pacers, not the type of thing that they normally do. But the funny part was at various times in the second half the Knicks were up twenty and yet Madison Square Garden has seen enough of these games that they treated it like it was a three point game. That is how traumatized they are, and that's how traumatized they've been over time by the Pacers.
Speaker 1: But they had two things tonight that they absolutely needed.
Speaker 2: One with Karl Anthony Town's very aggressive in a monster game despite playing with a little bit of a knee contusion.
Speaker 1: The big Perr, the.
Speaker 2: Kitty cat was unstoppable. He was an a grown main coon, a grown man that was a big aggressive cat. We got it again from Karl Anthony Towns in one second quarter sequence. He had a smooth three sprinted back on defense and he was the first knick back, then helped defend the paint, led to a turnover, ran down to the other end and scored a two three possessions that he dominated in less than a minute, resulting in.
Speaker 1: Five Knicks points.
Speaker 2: He ended the game as the second leading scorer for the Knicks. What did he have in terms of his points? Karl Anthony Towns had twenty four, Jalen Brunson thirty two. Very interesting stuff. The other thing that the Knicks had Jalen Brunson.
Speaker 1: I tried to.
Speaker 2: Tell the folks that I was on right after the game in the live stream. We should have known that Jalen Brunson was gonna have one hell of a game because it was a law in order game. Baby done, don unduh. And like Mariska Haggerty from Waterer sdu if you don't know her, she's like Jalen Brunson's idol. He said that he's she's the only celebrity on Celebrity Roll that he gets excited about seeing.
Speaker 1: And he puts up thirty.
Speaker 2: Two to five and five on a night that almost every veteran the met in America had played his under thirty and a half. He was four to seven from deep, just looked incredible, unstoppable, unguardable, immediately hot from three, and I think when Jalen Brunson is hitting step back three splashed in your face, this team is very hard to beat. And he only played thirty four minutes and for Tibbs and a TIBs coach team. When are we getting that? When do we get a thirty four minute game from any star on a team that Tibbs coaches. No, Nick Starter actually had more than thirty six minutes. We got Precious che Chulia minutes, we got Landry Schamet chance, we got Delawn right minutes.
Speaker 1: It was insane. The Pacers were also ice cool, terrible.
Speaker 2: Halliburton had seven shots Turner and nem hard Nie Smith top and all were negative twenty or worse on Net ratings. Halliburton slash line was eight two and six, and two of those shots that he took were in the fourth quarter when the game was already over. I told Dan I was on the Dan Levatard stream right after the game.
Speaker 1: I told Juju, Tony and Dan. I thought maybe the Pacers just knew they didn't.
Speaker 2: Have it and said, we're just not gonna expend this much energy trying to get back into the game.
Speaker 1: We don't have it.
Speaker 2: That's not a punt, but it's kind of a punt. How bad was it?
Speaker 3: It was?
Speaker 2: We had Johnny Murphy minutes, Johnny Furfey minutes, excuse me. We had Jeris Walker minutes, we had Ben Shephard offensive fouls. We had just insane amount of players that you should not ever see for this many minutes, like our man Ben Mathurn was the leading scorer. Some Knicks fan on Reddit hired a witch on Etsy to place a hex on the Pacers and use the sixty percent off coupon to do so. Must have been saving up for some pizza and some some sort of beer champagne after the Knicks win.
Speaker 1: It worked, and.
Speaker 2: She's about to be the richest witch on the west in the planet right now because Knicks fans are jumping on board trying to put another He's on the Pacers. Now, we have an unreal Game six in Indiana on Saturday night, and I for one cannot wait.
Speaker 1: The Knicks are still alive.
Speaker 2: Their championship's odds dropped from plus twenty five hundred twenty five to one to sixteen hundred, but the Pacers still have two more chances to put a stake in their heart. And if they don't, we got a Game seven in the Garden on Monday night and.
Speaker 1: All bets are off up next.
Speaker 2: Keith Smith from spot Track, All right, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: My guy.
Speaker 2: Keith smith Man host the Front Office Show podcast, The Man at Spoke Track, the Guy and the place that everybody goes to break down the dollars, to break down the sense. With this new CBA, it's more important than ever to get the download. And you and Trevor Lane together are just electric.
Speaker 3: Keith, I appreciate that. Yea, we have a lot of fun. Who would think a Celtics guy and a Lakers guy could come together and have a pretty fun podcast, But I think we managed to pull it off.
Speaker 1: That just shows you piece, give piece a chance.
Speaker 3: It's it basketball universal language.
Speaker 2: I want to start off with the teams in the West Okase finishing off Minnesota in five games, and there was really only one close good game to me. And then you saw also the Thunder blow out the Nuggets one game. You saw them blow out the Grizzlies one game, And to that, I kept going back to how skeptical people were all year of the Thunder and I just couldn't really understand it other than we haven't seen it before. What about you, like, what do you make of the fact that even NBA teams were hoping to draw the Thunder because they weren't afraid of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the NBA is a weird sport in that unless you've done it, no one really believes you can. It's it's a lot of other sports don't really feel that way. It feels like in baseball or football, if you have a good regular season, they're like they're the best team maybe this year, and off we go. But in the NBA, you could win seventy games and the Thunder almost did and people are like, yeah, prove it to me in the playoffs. And it's part of that is the nature of it, right, it's seven game series. You gotta calm, you gotta bring it. You're gonna be tested. Nobody he gets super lucky. I don't think in the NBA. Every once in a while you get lucky with matchups. But you got to be healthy yourself. You got to win four times four times to win a title, and that's that's huge. So I think when you get into it with the Thunder, that was just it. People needed to see it. But I now's they making the finals better if removed all doubt. If anybody still has Deubt left, I don't know what to tell them at this.
Speaker 1: Point, it's kind of insane.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's also because it's a different type of game in the postseason, right, Like there's more disparity between what a regular season NBA game looks like and a postseason NBA game looks like than say NFL or college football or any other sport.
Speaker 3: I think there is. I think games get more physical. Pace slows way down in the playoffs. The thunder were they're They're clearly ready for the physical part of it. They love to play a physical game. The pace. I don't think they're super worried about the games slowing down a little bit. They're gonna do what they do, and I think that was some of the doubt there. They also extremely young team. They only have two guys that are over the age of thirty, that's Alex Crusoe and Kenrick Williams. So I think when you're relying on so much of your rotation and your key guys as young guys, I think there's a fact question of are they ready for this or are they gonna be ready? What are they gonna do when it's a close game late. I think some of the way they remove those questions are I don't really let them be close late. They're the best team I can ever remember, and I've been watching the NBA for a very long time at flipping games from a five point deficit to a fifteen point lead happens. And like I said, this morning, you walk to the fridge to get a drink and you come back and like what happened? Like where did this go? You know? They're just so good with the way they do that to start forcing the turnovers when they're at home, the crowd gets rocking and everybody's going, so yeah. Just a really, really good team.
Speaker 2: Defensively, the thing that I'm impressed about is that they basically just create these ten oher runs just off their defense alone.
Speaker 1: It's pretty nuts.
Speaker 2: I also thought it was interesting that the Thunder could go from losing by forty to winning by forty in the same series.
Speaker 1: What explains that to you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think that was Mark Dagnall basically very early in the loss saying it's not happening tonight. I am not putting any more miles on my guys. I'm pulling the plug and that's it. Like he didn't mess around at all. I don't know that anybody really even got to twenty five thirty minutes in that game, because that's something a lot of coaches they'll they'll kind of keep going, keep going until there's seven eight minutes left in the fourth quarter, and then maybe they'll finally give up. And then he was like, it doesn't matter in the playoff we lose by one hundred, it doesn't matter. It's one game, y know, we'll come back and play again tomorrow. We still have a good series lead, and let's go. And I think that's huge. I think too often coaches are like, no, let's chase, we don't want to get embarrassed. Let's keep going, keep going. And it's just not the way to handle it. I don't think I think you want to. You'll pull the plug early. And then yeah, like you said, they get these runs in these games and it's like an avalanche. They start turning you over live ball turnovers leading to runout baskets, and the next thing you know, it's the lead is expanded and you're kind of out of the game and you're standing around looking around like what just happened? Like where did this come from? So yeah, they're just a really really good team.
Speaker 2: So Shae MVP, I've been really excited about Shay since probably I mean when Chris Paul came over to the Thunder and we saw what he could be, and even back when they got Pokashvski and everybody's excited about him, and Shae felt like he was kind of the next man up even back then. But what I find to be so fascinating about Shay's ascent I've never heard maybe Jalen Brunson, but again, he kind of came out of quote unquote nowhere as well, the foul merchant controversy, the asterisk around him being the scoring champion and the MVP Doris Burke saying the words foul merchant. Why do you think it's becoming such a storyline with him when so many great NBA players of the course of history have been quote unquote also foul merchants.
Speaker 3: Yeah, That's the thing that's been kind of bothersome to me is a lot of great scorers have been guys who pile up, pile up free throws, and I think with with like, even if we go back more recent history, James Harden was that way with the Rockets when he was winning the MVP, and in that conversation he was getting the free throw line of time. And I think there's two parts. One is nobody really likes free throws, right that they're kind of the worst part of the game, Like it just everything stops. It's one guy and you watch for a minute he takes two free throws and then we move on with the rest of the game. It's like that part annoys people. And then I think a lot of it is the thunder are there. It's weird. It usually takes winning a couple of times for this to happen. But they're kind of already flipping the script where people like, I don't really like this team, like some of it is. They're kind of brash, right, they'll talk trash, they'll they'll you know.
Speaker 2: Like a better version of the Memphis Grizzlies.
Speaker 3: Exactly. Yep, yeah, exactly. And I think I think people, you haven't wont anything yet, you know, shut it, shut up, we don't want to watch it. But I think the reality is like you have some of that. And then I think there are some questionable calls in there, but I'm not gonna scream and yell at about it, yell about it. It's what happens, you know. It's fine I think for shake Yo, just Alexander in particular. The issue with him is he moves like like one of I compare him to when you go buy a car dealership, they've got that blow up guy and he's kind of like winking all over and stuff like that's what it looks like to me with him, Like he's just like one of those blow up things, and it's like he gets these angles and I say, he's slithery, like that's what he reminds me of it. And there's times he just draws fives that other guys wouldn't draw, but more often than not, they're there. And my overarching thing with this point is the less folks worry about the officiating in games, the more you'll enjoy the game. Like just watch the game, like it's it's I see so many people there and it's the same people on social media every game it's that's a bad call, that's a bad call. That's a bad call, and it's like, what, like is that why you watch to call bad calls? Like just you know, I don't know. I have a hard time with that much complaining about the refs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the referee police, they want to like the free throw disparity police. The Laker fans are big free throw Yeah.
Speaker 1: I tell you that.
Speaker 2: It's it's incredible too, because maybe it also is because the thunder are so physical themselves, and then you see Shake get so many touch fouls.
Speaker 1: Do you think that that has anything to do with it either, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think so. I think there's definitely some of that in there as well. And I think, you know, for all of the things that the thunder uh do really well, they gave up a lot of free throws in their games. I think they were, Yeah, I just looked it up. They were twenty six in free opponent free throws this year for free throws per you know, per field goal attempt. So that's really not good. And but that's part of it. Then when you play that physical defense, you're kind of in a way daring the referees call all the files right, like we're gonna do what We're going to challenge you with this, and that gets to be a little bit tricky with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to get your thoughts on Jalen Williams J DUB because man, if you juxtapose the Denver series outside of Game seven, he was I mean there were legit pundits being like, can Jada be your second score on a championship team?
Speaker 1: Do we have to rely on chets development more?
Speaker 2: What do you have in game six, six, seven, and ten, shot three for sixteen from the field, And then you juxtapose that with Game four against Minnesota where they needed these points from.
Speaker 1: Him in a game that could have been in Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Win thirty four, three and five on thirteen for twenty four. Like, what's your take and your thoughts on him and kind of what we've seen blossom before our very eyes and his impact on this team and offensively and defensively.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think when you look at his full body of work regular season plus playoffs, he's terrific. And that's why he made All NBA. That's why he made all defense. Really versatile defender. There were moments I think people have kind of forgotten because it was so long ago. Chet Holmgren out and as a Hardenstein out, he was playing the five for them. You're starting games at center, and he's like, I think they list him at six's eight, but he's like six' six at, best and did they were holding up and doing what they do and playing hyper aggressive and and all. That he's you, know arguably one of the more versatile defenders we have in the entire. League and then, offensively his his game is really rounded out. Nicely he came in as a pretty good playmaker and a guy who could, score but he's really turned into a terrific score. Now AND i think what's unfortunate is if this was the middle Of march and he was going through a slump like he was going, through we do always just kind of, know whatever he's in a, slump what happens in the? Playoffs it, starts, well he's not clutch and he can't. Win he's not going to. Perform AND i think what we're really looking at is already he just went through it a little bit and now he's you, know kind of back on. Track AND i think that's that's important context to bring into it of sometimes guys just go through. Slumps things.
Speaker 2: Happen, yeah it's tough if you get in slumps during multiple playoff series or multiple years of playoff. Series AND i think that was what people were, wondering, Was, man when the lights are bright and the let leverage is, high is JDub going to rise to the, occasion and then you see the game six Against denver and you're, like, whoh we've seen these moments where he shrunk before and is this a slump or is this like who he? Is kind of like what we think About James, harden, right like so, talented but when the lights get, bright we haven't seen a lot of really Great James harden.
Speaker 3: Performances, yeah absolutely, Right AND i think the for, ME i would need to see it. More this is really this team's second real, run, right so like let's see what it looks. Like AND i think the fact that and he does that big games and then people kind of want to excuse, him, Right it's, like YEAH i had, thirty but they won by, forty so who? Cares, well well that still, counts, Right it all still, Matter like it's it's. There and a lot of teams are front. Runners like that term's always made me laugh a little bit when it's, like you know all the teams are front? Runner, well, yeah of course they are when things are going really. Good of course you know teams are front. Runners but, YEAH i think he's really. GOOD i THINK i think too That Mark diagnal just sticks with, him right and just keeps going with him and doesn't try to do anything where it is all, right we're, gonna you, know take him off the, court like he just trusts his, guys even Like Lou door we've seen go through some really awful shooting slumps throughout the course of these, playoffs but he just keeps rolling with him because it's, like that's my, guy, Right i'm gonna trust that when it's when it's really, needed it'll be. There and that goes a long way with players to have when their coach has their back like.
Speaker 2: That from a cap standpoint or just a transactional, STANDPOINT i want to get your thoughts on this because you've probably seen the the meme going around or the graphic going around where It's Richard Lewis Sam presty Turning Richard lewis into this whole thundered like the paper clip into the, house right with the trade exceptions and Turning Paul george Into shay and five first.
Speaker 1: Round all this from all of the.
Speaker 2: Experience that you've had analyzing THE nba on a transactional, level can you put how impressive this GMing is historically from what you've seen in your.
Speaker 3: Career, yeah it's way way way up, there because this is a team, that outside of a couple of years which were very intentional down, years from the Time Sam pressy has taken, over hasn't really been. Bad The seattle team was starting, over they GOT, kd they Get Russell, westbrook the team, moves then they're. Good they're good for a number of years In Oklahoma. City then POST Kd, westbrook as they started to move into a little bit of a different, error it was, like all, right, well we've Got Chris paul and we're still pretty. Good and then they were good into the. Bubble then coming out of, That presty was, like all, right but we're not good. Enough we don't want to be just a playoff, Team So i'm Gonna i'm gonna strip it, right But i'm not getting rid OF. Sga we're gonna build around. Him got him on a good, contract and they just kept adding, pieces adding. PIECES i like TO i have a MEME i created in post all the. Time whenever they make a, trade it's like it's the guy walking with his girlfriend looking at the other girl and it's Like Sam presty with draft, picks but he's, like oh more draft. Picks cause that's just you know how these things seem to go for years in his, trades like it's it is incredible that he's built. This and the great thing is everybody's the discussion point since, yesterday AND i think some of it is it's people trying to cope with the fact of, like all, right, well this team won't be around for too, long, right because how are we gonna deal with these? Guys they're set up really.
Speaker 2: Well it kind of kills like a long Time keith, yeahs like sixty six years or.
Speaker 3: So, yeah it really, is because you HAVE i tweeted it out last night in the aftermath of them winning fourteen of fifteen players through twenty, six twenty seven or under team control either they're, signed they have The thunder of an option for, them or they have their restricted free agent. Rights they're going to get, Expensive there's no doubt about. That but the nice thing for The thunder is as they get, expensive when they Extend williams and they extend Home grin and then they have to do a new deal WITH, sga the cap will continue to go. Up it's not going to go up ten percent every, year but it'll go. Up that'll make those contracts more. Palatable and then the other thing that comes in, is, yeah they may Lose Aaron wiggins Or Isaiah joe or Even, hartenstein but they still have all these extra draft picks that they can start to, replenish and that's going to be how they'll build it. Up and in these next couple of years where they probably don't have roster spots for all the draft picks they, Have Sam presci will, say, hey, Well i'll take one And i'll turn it into two later, Ya i'll take take one this, Year i'll turn it into one down the, line and that's gonna be how they're going to keep backfilling those rotation spots around the three main, guys and that's why they should be able to extend this window out for a.
Speaker 2: While. Yeah, yeah it's pretty, impressive especially considering it's a small. Market and we'll talk About indiana as, well because they did something similar but in a totally different. Way BUT i do want to just get your thoughts On minnesota because again a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Were not sold on this.
Speaker 2: Team posts, Uh Karl Anthony towns trade And Julius rendall kind of seemed like he was just there temporarily as a salary, match and he's sort of turned some things around outside of this last series AGAINST okc and they found their.
Speaker 1: Rhythm you.
Speaker 2: Know obviously The Julius randall injury was a, blow but he came back so much. Better if you're A wolves fan knowing what's, coming knowing about the cap situation and the new ownership and what they're probably going to have to do make, change he's got multiple guys that are now free. Agents is but you're also coming off of Two Western Conference finals appearances back to. Back is this a glass, full half full or a glass half empty?
Speaker 3: SCENARIO i think it's half, full mostly Because Anthony edwards is that. GOOD i know he had a little bit of a Rough West, finals BUT i kind of liked what he was saying coming out of that of, like, Hey i'm gonna be better next year AND i want to get back here again AND i want to go further next. Time and then you're talking to somebody who was The celtics, guy you, know covering the team. Forever i've been a fan my whole. Life they beat their heads against the wall in The East finals a million years in a. Row it felt like and then finally broke through AND i have faith With edwards that'll get. There AND i love that he's talking about, like, HEY i want to do this For Mike, conley, RIGHT i want to get him over the hump and get get. Further AND i think they're set up fairly well with. Things they're, again very expensive, team but we've got a little bit of. Flexibility we'll see what happens With randall And reed in their. Options they may end up Losing Ni, Kile Alexander. Walker we'll see. That it really comes down to how deep into the second apron do they want to go? Again do They are they okay with that because now that the ownership transition is moving, forward are they gonna kind of put the brakes on things or is it just gonna Be Tim connolly in the front office, saying, hey we got to back off because we can't do a lot to improve the. Roster we'll see where it. Goes but it's a really forward thinking group there In. MINNESOTA i like the way they kind of just they do things in a little bit of a different way and that that's that's been fun to see. Them LIKE i thought The Rob dillingham trade a year ago at the, draft was really inspired of a way to let's add some high level talent when we don't have a lot of assets inability to do. SO i thought they were smart with doing that so AND i like that they're also saying they're gonna play their kids. More get let's get dealing him And channon in the fold next. Year let's really try to work them in the rotation so then you're you're not as relying on, five, six seven. Guys you can go ten deep when you need to in the.
Speaker 1: Playoffs what do you think the future looks like For?
Speaker 2: Rudyobert because when he had his contract, extension it kind of looked like it was in albatross then and now thirty five million.
Speaker 1: Dollars doesn't look that bad at.
Speaker 2: All and he's such a such a firebrand and like a controversial player in the, playoffs specifically because he'll have these epic games like he did against The, lakers and then he'll disappear and pretty much be on a milk carton like he did In game one against the Thunder, like what do you think this team feels about?
Speaker 3: Him, YEAH i think they're. Committed that's why they gave him the, extension and you're absolutely. Right this is the thing with these, contracts and IT'S i, Mean i'm not turning down thirty five. Million if everyone wants to throw it my. Way if people watch this way to contact. Me it's in My twitter. Bio let me. Know if you got millions laying, around, WELL i think With Rudy, gobert the thing is anybody on those kind of, contracts as the cap continues to go, up it's just about percent of cap, Now like that's what you really have to focus on versus just the raw dollar amount because the raw dollar amounts they're, staggering, Right they're gonna be. Crazy Kate Kate cunningham's contract is. Huge the CONTRACT sga can sign, for it's gonna be. Ridiculous you, know we're we're closing in on five hundred million dollar contracts here pretty soon over you're gonna have one hundred million dollar a year player within probably the decade like. That but that's just where things are. Going SO i, think now what what we look at is when we look in percent a, cap it's pretty. Good now With, GOBART i think this is why it's important to Keep bake nas reed in the, fold because you want to have somebody else to turn to on those nights When gobart is just he just doesn't have. It he's not. There he's you, know a zero on, offense and the defense isn't exactly what you. Need but more often than, not you, know even with the offensive, challenges you're gonna have somebody can really be a game changer on, defense and that's. Huge so, YEAH i think they're pretty happy to have him and have him at the number they got him.
Speaker 2: At, yeah we'll see what happens With nasried because if they lose, him boy oh, boy that makes things a lot more problematic for. Sure let's turn to The knicks and The, Pacers. Keith there's a lot of chatter About brunston right.
Speaker 1: NOW i Love.
Speaker 2: Brunson he's probably one of my top five favorite players to, watch especially in the fourth. Quarter and there's a lot of chatter about whether The knicks can win with them on the highest level with him as their ONE. A and there's also now conversations about whether you can win With brunson and kat together because of the defensive deficiencies that they both. Have what are your thoughts as you watch the game and analyze it about that.
Speaker 3: Notion, yeah clearly their hope was putting together the perimeter trio Of Bridges anenobian heart would be enough to cover For towns And. Brunson but once you get into the higher levels of the, playoffs you're going against teams that they're just they're gonna wait and work to get you to a spa where it just doesn't matter how good three of your five defenders. Are if there's one guy that can't hold, up they're gonna find them and they're gonna go after, them and they're gonna try to, really you, know make it. Happen SO i think with The, knicks it's just gonna have to be a conversation around what can you do. SCHEMATICALLY i thought they did a better job Against boston than they've done Against indiana of kind of baiting The celtics, into, hey you know, what you want to attack, this and then it's but as you're Attacking, towns we're gonna have somebody else digging in on the weak side to. Help we're gonna do these. Things we're gonna make it, Harder we're gonna we're gonna press you out to half court or even beyond where by the time you finally get to the matchup you, want there's four seconds left on the shop clock and you have to. Go problem, is Against indiana that doesn't work because they just race the ball up the floor and they're getting into their stuff with seventeen seconds on the shop, clock and then then it is all, right you you maybe stop the first thing we want to go, to but we'll just a second action and move forward with. That so that's a little bit of a challenge. There SO i don't want to throw it all, away but it sounds crazy to say it because it's A TIBs coach, team but you almost gotta lean into your offense a little bit more and really, say all, right you know, what we we can't stop these. Guys not that means you don't try, defensively but let's go with a little bit more. Offense let's try, to you, know pick up our own. Pace that's the one ISSUE i have With Jalen. BRUNSON i love him, too but, man he wants to play slow and play in the half. Court and there's times with that knicks and it was Against, boston it stood out at times in Against indiana where just get the ball up the, floor get. Going there's easier offense then you're having to work so deep into the shot. Clock but, yeah it's, tough but not impossible to build around A bruns And towns led.
Speaker 2: Team you're right, too because the thing that you see sometimes at the end of games is just a lot of dribbling by bruntson and it's a lot of we know exactly what you're gonna. Do you're telegraphing that It's brunton and Only. Brunson if they could get a little bit more chaotic Like, indiana a little bit more whack a mole where you don't know who's gonna have the hot, hand then it almost Makes brunton even more.
Speaker 1: Potent when you do go to.
Speaker 3: Him, yeah, move, Move just get into your stuff quicker like. That that's my biggest thing.
Speaker 2: With, them push the pace off of makes Is Tom dibbodeau underrated or overrated as a.
Speaker 3: Coach he's rated properly, rated you. Know IT'S i think he's done a really good job of getting teams to a level where it is better than what they were before he came. IN i don't know that he is a true championship level. COACH i do have some. Doubts one of my big things and it's minutes police sound the, siren, right is his team's d often worn down by the time they get deep into the playoffs because he pushes them so hard in the regular. Season but on the flip, side that comes with a really good regular season. Results so it really, is you, know where are we trying to go when the goal is win a whole lot in the regular season and in the, Playoffs but it doesn't always work out that, way SO i. Think but he's by no means a bad. Coach i've heard some people suggesting, like this guy's not even. Good it's you, know the matter of the talent that he, has AND i don't think that's true at. ALL i think he's does what he, does AND i think this PARTICULAR nixt team they don't have the talent to play the way he wants to. Play that's WHY i think you've seen him go To Mitchell. Robinson that's a lot more the defensive style he, wants or it is let's press out, high let's hedge, hard, recover get back to, it and he can't do that with talents because he's just not that kind of.
Speaker 2: Defender, yeah he has a style of a play he wants to institute that may or may not be twenty twenty five championship. Caliber The, pacers, Though, keith they're kind of like a mix Between okac in the sense that the GMing that got this team here is just so fucking, Impressive like you just look at, it and, You i'm sure know all About Aaron nesemith from the time he was buried at the back of the bench For Romeo langford back in the, day and both of, them both of them were buried. Together you're, right but you were, wondering, okay like what Was indiana thinking Moving Malcolm brogden for For? Aaron Meet Nei smith and and the list kind of goes on and on in terms of the moves that they've. Made but the way that they were also remind me a little bit of The wolves in the sense that they went to the conference finals the year before and had a horrible first start to the year where we, thought, oh my, god, like Is tyree's haliburt not that? Good like or is he still working through that hamstring injury that he was working on the year? Before are they a for real team or did they just get fluky to get to this place and they've shown that they are they are no fluke and they actually look more impressive this year than they did last. Year can you talk a little bit about just juxtapose the the GMing between WHAT okc did and and What indiana, did and like Why indiana maybe even more or impressive or at least equally.
Speaker 3: Impressive, yeah okaysee built a lot of theirs through draft and, development And i'll Include sga in. That they did not draft. Him they acquired him via, trade but they developed him into this through through their, process Where indiana was a little bit more Of they definitely did some draft in, development but there's a lot more of smart trades to get their. Guys Getting haliburton For, Sabonis i'm Not i'm still not going to kill The kings BECAUSE i think there's a little too much of forgetting where the teams were at at the time that trade was. Made but, yeah obviously The pacers have come out ahead on. That haliburtons now you, know regular L nba guy And sibonis is merely a very GOOD nba center WHO i happen to like quite a bit as a. Player but then The siakam trade last, year which was just a perfect, fit right that we need a power. Forward it can go out and score and do some stuff for. Us we can get. Him let's go get, him let's get this. Done just amazing trade. There and then like you, say Getting Nee smith in a trade where The brogden deal, was, well we Have. Halbard now we like this nem hard, Kid, like we don't really Need Malcolm brogden, anymore let's move him. Off Innee smith was the guy they. Got they also got to pick in that, deal and In Nei smith's big problem With boston was every time he was like already starting to come, along he get hurt. Again and then it was like all, right and then it became very clear he's never gonna have a very big role With Tatum brown in the fold because he's just not gonna be how it. Goes so now he glenns, there he's been very. Good and then the rest of their, GUYS. Tj McConnell really underrated acquisition when they went out he got, him and he's just he's just a pest like AND i mean that is a complete, compliment but he's just, Yeah he's just always up in you and doing stuff where it's, like, man, like would you get away from? Me, like you, know just annoying out there the way he, plays and it's so. Good but then he Drafted, mathern WHO i Think matherin gives them another level of like kind of chaotic. Energy you never kind of know what he's gonna. Do and there's times when even in this, series he had a game the other day where it wasn't going so, good So Rick carlile just pulled him. OUT i was, Like i'm not gonna play you because you're a little out of. Control and Then Ben, sheppard you, know got the minutes. Instead and then the other Night mathen was out there doing his thing and looked really good and he Played he's scored like twenty points in like twelve minutes or. Whatever it, was so, like, hey it's just a really smartly constructed. Roster and THEN i Think Rick carlile as the coach so key Because Rick carlile doesn't necessarily want to play super fast and up. Tempo that's never been his. Style BUT i think he's a smart enough coach to know this is what works for the. GUYS i have let's, go let's get after it this.
Speaker 2: Way, yeah he really has adapted his team's scheme to the personnel that he. Has he's almost the inverse Of Tom, thibodeau Where Tom thibodau' is, like this is What i'm running regardless of the personnel THAT i, have And Rick carlile has done a really great job of doing the. Opposite more coaches need to do that is, like that's kind of what being a coach is is using the ingredients that you have in the kitchen and chaffing it. UP i do Think Tyrese halliburton as good as he was last, year especially in The Ntason tournament and some of the moments that we've seen with. Him he talked to a bunch of high, end you, know greats in terms of point guard. POSITIONS i know that something came out recently that he was talking to super just about how to balance the.
Speaker 1: Scoring load with the facilitating.
Speaker 2: Load and it FEELS i don't know about, you but it feels like he's taken a huge.
Speaker 1: Leap in the last two.
Speaker 2: Series just the moments that he's given us and the presence of, mind for, example to miss that free throw intentionally and shoot the three and you, know the fake the jab step and hit it right in the. Face there was just so many of. Those oh my, god this is now etched in. History i'm kind of stunned that people Thought Tyrese haliburton in the. League his peers thought he was the most overrated.
Speaker 3: Player, yeah that's a little, crazy and THAT i think often in those surveys that they, do there's a lot of that's rooted in jealousy of, like, MAN i should have been On TEAM usa and he didn't even. Play he was at the end of the bench and all the things got that get said about. Him But i'm with. YOU i think he is now as a point guard. Mastered for, me arguably the most important skill a point guard can, have which is controlling the pace of the. Game and it is not just game to. Game it's possession of. Possession if it is the best thing for us is to fly down the. Floor he gets that going and the keys it and off they. Go if it is, nope we're gonna slow it down And i'm gonna find the matchup we need to go. To not always for, himself it might be the best thing for me to do is pull the defense defender over, here get it over To nemhar to get it To, sam And siakam attacks because he's got. It my my job is keep the other defenders out of there by pulling them off to the other side of the. Floor he is really good at, that and that those are the things that the very best point guards, do the Magic johnson back in the, day Or Steve nash Or Chris. Paul for, YEARS i always said With Chris, paul you play the game of whatever Speed Chris paul wants to play. That if he wants to play, fast we're all playing fast. Today if he wants to play, solow we're all playing. Slow And Tyres alburn's now there, too and he does just such a good job of varying it within. Games it's everybody thinks of the pacers as all they do is run and run and. Run but like watch when they play play The, knicks or if they make the, finals there'll be moments where it Is, nope the best thing to do now is slow it, down lead the clock a little bit and. Go and he's equally as good at.
Speaker 2: That how do you assess the matchup BETWEEN i think obviously you know it might not be done. Tonight obviously we're recording this earlier than the show's coming. Out but how do you assess AN Okac pacer final like matchup? Wise do you think that that looks, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah give the advantage To okay, See BUT i think it's going to be closer than people think because they kind of counter each other in ways that are really. Good The pacers are actually fairly solid in interior defense With Miles turner kind of lurking as a help. Guy that helps when you've Got sga And Jalen williams who just want to get downhill over and over and over. Again they've got good athletes Because siakam's pretty good, Athlete Nie smith good. Athlete then you've Got Obi topping good athlete coming off the. Bench so some of those drives and lobs and those, things they're gonna be competitive on, Those they're not just gonna give them Up ah with. Ease and THEN i Think indiana they control the. Ball they don't throw the ball away very, often and the thunder we talked about it. Before they feed so much off turnovers and really getting that ball and getting it running the other way and all those. Things that's so huge for, them AND i don't know that that's gonna be there quite as. EASY i just think it's gonna be an overall depth of options that will Wear they will just Wear indiana down. Eventually BUT i do, think you, know if that's the series we, get AND i think that's where we're probably, ADDED i think it's gonna be a really fun, finals a lot better THAN i think a lot of people, are, like, Well i'm not watching. This who cares about these two? Teams you're gonna miss out on some really good.
Speaker 2: Basketball, yeah, fun, competitive high level. Firework anything's bound to happen type of. BASKETBALL i. DO i can't let you go without talking about The. Celtics just a rough way to end the season in so many, ways the catastrophic leads that they let slip away In game one And game. Two, obviously The Jason tatum injury now extends past this.
Speaker 1: Year another team that's been.
Speaker 2: Very clear everyone's reporting is that they're gonna get less.
Speaker 1: Expensive what does that mean to?
Speaker 2: You because that could mean we get rid of Kristavs porzingis and we bring on some you, Know south expirings and then we maybe call. Them that could mean we get rid Of Drew holiday AND kp all the way to oh, well maybe we explore reloading and moving on From Jalen, brown WHICH i don't think would, happen but those rumors are out here.
Speaker 3: Too, Yeah i'm ready for anything this. Summer part of the wild card is it is a new ownership group coming. In one of the things That i've said for months before obviously their run, ENDED i didn't think if they were in the finals, again or obviously if they won the finals, again that the first steps for a new ownership group was going to be let's start trading guys because we need to get. CHEAPER i Know celtics, fans they wouldn't stand for. It they would have rioted if that was the case, NOW i, think and it's not the right exact term to, use but they have a little bit of cover on doing that BECAUSE i think most folks are, like, eh it's probably gonna be a little bit of a gap. Year and that's WHAT i think it's gonna, be is just a step, back as they kind of said a little. BIT i think there's a good chance someone Like Drew holiday gets, Moved Chris porzingis maybe gets. MOVED i Think Sam hauser is maybe the most logical guy to get. Traded It's Sam houser being a really good bench shooter on a team that's not a title. Contender it's like having a really good closer on a bad baseball. Team what's the, Point like it doesn't really. Matter and they've got a guy Like Baylor shireman in the fold now where it's, like just give him those minutes and see what he can. Do SO i think what we're really looking at with them is it's probably gonna take a series of transactions to get. There there's not gonna be one big transaction because that would mean dealing with the nets and be, like, hey you want to eat this one contract for holiday or For, portzingis and that would clear everything they need to. Clear BUT i don't think that's gonna be how it, goes BECAUSE i don't think they think they're excited about the idea let's give up draft capital to do. That BUT i think a series of transactions over a couple, cycles so, offseason trade, deadline the next, offseason that's how they're gonna get themselves under the second. Apron i'm with. YOU i don't think they'll Trade Jalen. BROWN i don't know that it's completely off the. Table, clearly they've had him in trade talks previously that you, know he felt a certain way about, that but it didn't end up, happening and he came back great and won a. Title but he's also dealing with a knee, injury so he'll take a step. Back the good news is The Eastern cofford, stinks so they can be a little worse and still probably be a playoff. Team and the good news With Jason tatum is all the reports that are coming out is he had this surgery very, early very, quickly basically within twenty four hours of it, happening and all the indications are if you get it done very quickly and in the manner that they repaired the, injury you can return quicker and better then most guys have from These achilles tears that, said they're not gonna rush him. Back they're not gonna be, like get back on the floor and by the trade deadline or by The All star break or anything like. That BUT i think if he's, ready they'll bring him. Back it might look a little bit Like Brandon clark did a couple of seasons ago with The, griz where it was at the end of a lost. SEASON a lot of, people why are they Bringing Brandon clark? Back they, stink they're, Terrible but it was get them back out, there let him go, through all. Right they can play in. TRAFFIC i could play in a. CROWD i got knocked, down somebody fell into my. Leg it's not the end of the. World i'm. Good so that, way when we start the next, season you just started free and clear and you're ready to, Go so that that's kind of be how that might might might play out.
Speaker 1: Here, yeah so you expect major. MOVES i.
Speaker 3: Do, yeah it's it would be at this point in my. Opinion, IRRESPONSE i don't care about the luxury, tax But i'm not paying, It like what pay pay it half a billion dollars if you want. To that's. You you bought the, team don't you know you need to pay that PART i don't care. About WHAT i care about is the roster restrictions that come from being a Second apron, team And boston's now starting to feel the weight of those where becomes a lot harder to make moves and becomes a lot harder to improve the. Team and you have. Holiday he's thirty. Five porzingis is NOW i think he's, thirty but he misses a lot of time every. Year this year was a lot with this mystery, illness which hopefully gets resolved over the offseason and he's healthy and, okay but you know it's gonna be something else he's gonna miss some. Time SO i think this is a good chance to reset a little bit and see where it. GOES i know Some celtics fans are, like, hey IF i gonna watch a year At Peyton pritchard And Derek, white you, know shooting contests for forty minutes a, night that's. FINE i can do. It you, know there's a lot of people, like we want a. Title we're still one up on The. Lakers it's all, Right, like let's keep going because that's a major goal For celtics fans at this. Point.
Speaker 2: YEAH i THINK i interviewed you the day that the NEW cba came out and we had no idea really even what to make of it at that. Point now that we've seen the ramifications of, it The celtics obviously being example number one in terms of how it affects what you can and can't do and even if you're a title, team what you can do with your roster and what you're forced to. Do do you think this is, now looking at it and holistically this is a good thing for the, LEAGUE i don't know.
Speaker 3: YET i think so is Where i'll say It's AND i tend to be a lot more conservative with these, things like we. Weren't we were days into the NEW cba rules and effect and people are, like this is. Ruining it's ruined to THE, nba and then no trades will ever get made. Again and then we just had the craziest trade deadline we've ever. Had this summer is gonna be. Wild there's more big names available than. Ever teams will find a, way you, know it's Like Jurassic, park, right life finds a, Way like they'll they'll figure it. Out they're gonna make things happen for. ME i. THINK i think parody is, good BUT i don't like it if we start breaking teams up too, Quickly like if we get to a position where the thunder like we just we got to move one of our three best, players that's not. Good like in THAT i don't think they're gonna have, to but if they have, to that's not. Great you want trades to be made out of basketball, reasons not just true financial. Reasons and it's rare that trades are made solely just about on court. Reasons it's always for one team or another about the salary cap in the cap. Sheet so BUT i think it's okay as long as we can still get some teams that it's like AND i know that team like The. Warriors part of the fun with The warriors was we all loved the first couple of seasons with The, warriors then everybody hated them two seasons, later, right because it's, well what do they, Say you become the, hero then live long enough to become the. Villain like that's that's what happened with The. Warriors and you know, what. Dynasties you either want to root for them or you want to root against. Them AND i think those are good for, for you, know sports in general. Anyway and so, Yeah I'M i let's, see you, know let's let it play out for a couple more years and then then we'll have a better handle on.
Speaker 2: IT a Team keith that maybe made a trade for financial, reasons but they told us that they made them for basketball.
Speaker 1: Reasons he's A Dallas mavericks.
Speaker 2: Who got absolutely dragged all season long after the, deadline only to be a playing team and fuck around and get the first White american born player to go number one since LIKE.
Speaker 1: I don't even.
Speaker 2: REMEMBER i, know it's BEFORE i was, born AND i, REMEMBER i know it's a name THAT i don't really even have stuck into my. Cerebellum and that's Not Larry. Bird so now they're messing around and they Get Cooper, flag what do you see for them this? Offseason, like we've got The kyrie? Injury any chance he doesn't sign With? Dallas like do you think that the pr disaster has been mitigated By? Flag are there some people still kind of a little suspicious about what this franchise is doing or?
Speaker 3: What, yeah and this is. TIMELY i just posted their offseason preview on spot track. TODAY i it's what an incredible you, know uh luck to have that happen in the. Lottery AND i don't buy into conspiracy theories or any of. That you you've worked in the media a long, time So, vie there's media members in the, room and we would love nothing more than to break that, story right it's, rigged AND i saw how you, know good luck getting all those people plus thirty teams to all. Agree, yeah the best thing for our league is to Give Dallas Cooper. Flag why do The pelicans want?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 3: Right, like that's not a. Thing so that, said it's funny because this always happens at draft when you're a month out from the draft. Book maybe you, know could they draft somebody? Else, no, like take that out of the. Mix It's Cooper. FLAG i had a chance because he went To Montvert academy for the last couple of, years right down the road from my, house SO i saw him play a. LOT i think the thing that gets forgotten with how good of a prospect he. Is this kid is. Eighteen he should be a high school senior right. Now he should be graduating high school like this week here in the state Of, florida and and here we are he's prepping for the draft and prepping to go to The. Mavericks all that, SAID i think they're gonna Resign. KYRIE i think they're gonna keep. HIM i think they're gonna do what they need to to have him in the. Fold and THEN i think we're going to see them, basically go get another point guard that can play For kyrie un til he's ready to. Go kyrie has been very adamant he's gonna be back earlier than people. THINK i think there's a good chance that. Happens kyrie's not trying to protect ten more years of a. Career he probably knows he's got four or five years left that on the top end, Anyway so why not come back a little. Early i'm not trying to protect an entire career, here AND i think they got a chance to be pretty. GOOD i think they can flip this very. Quickly they've now got front court depth that they didn't have. Before you can trade some of. It gonna be a little careful because he gets. Hurt derek G liively's been hurt his first couple of years, too so you don't want to sell all of it off to get your guard that you, need but you can do some of. IT I i think they're gonna turn it around very very. Quickly as far As MAVs fans, GO i think the true fans of the, TEAM i think a lot of them have kind of for you, know forgive and forget. Right it's, like now we Have cooper, flag let's go. That you, know obviously they've sold a ton of season tickets, now so they feel pretty good about. THAT i think where they've lost is like the the, uh the people Became MAVs fans because they Were luca, fans like a lot of The european, fans they're never ever coming, Back like that's, Done you're You're. Finnah you need to get the Next Dirk oh for that to bring those guys.
Speaker 1: Back and no longer A MAVs Fin, yeah.
Speaker 3: Exactly, yeah that's been not great. Either so, yeah so they're they're they're they're in trouble, there but, YEAH i think they'll trade that that off for Having cooper in the fold and feeling pretty good about.
Speaker 2: That speaking of the, draft before we let your, ROLE i would love to get your. OPINION i, mean it feels like it's just It's, cooper It's Yellen, harper and then who the hell, Knows and a lot of it could be team specific for, you who's your sleeper in this, Draft like who's the kid that rises and who's the kid that that, sinks like like we saw with With cam and The Houston rockets a couple of years.
Speaker 3: Ago oh, Yeah Kim, Wbmore, yeah we'll know he's gonna be a top ten pick and went in the. Twenties, yeah it's he's not gonna fall that. Far he may not even fall past. Three i'm a little worried About Ace, bailey Like i'm just not when he he didn't, measure you, know like big at the, combine that's that's a little worrisome for. Me if he'd come in AND i know they do it without shoes and all that, silliness which Is i've never, understood we don't play. Barefoot who? Cares but, anyway when he didn't come in at six nine without, SHOES i think that was a little more. Worrisome the kid's never seen the top shot he won't, take which can be, good but it's also not. RIGHT i think he's gonna be a good, player BUT i am a little worried about. HIM i kind of have him AND. Vj edgecombe as the next two guys kind of almost in a tier of their, own Behind flag Than, harper than those two sleepers THAT i really kind of. Like i'm a, big big fan Of Jani broom out Of. AUBURN i have him way higher than most people. DO i think he should be a mid to late first round. PICK i think he's really. GOOD i think he does things that help teams. Win there's just not a lot there as far as like super athleticism or those kind of. Things but he's a good, rebounder he's a smart, defender he can pass the ball quite. WELL i Like A'san newell quite a, bit as is just a, bouncy athletic forward WHO i think is going to really help. Teams kind of reminds me a little bit of What jayden McDaniels is for The. WOLVES a little bit worse of a, shooter but a little bit better of an. Athlete so he's SOMEBODY i really. LIKE i like their queen, too you, know if anybody's noticed singing, Trend, YES i do like some of the kids who went to Mont Vert, academy but they just had a loaded group that. Year But queen's gonna be a be a good fun player as. Well so those are some of the guys THAT i like in the like first round area outside Of broom who may end up slipping into the second round.
Speaker 2: Just falling up On Ace, Bailey did it bother you at? All outside of his size stuff that in his. Measurements that some of the things that he said at the, combine LIKE i have no, WEAKNESSES i need to not work on.
Speaker 1: Anything i'm.
Speaker 3: Good, yeah as long as he knows that's not, TRUE i don't really care very much if you, know wherever he gets drafted, to whether It's philly Or charlotte or you know somebody, else you, Know, Utah, washington if he slips a little further than we, think as long as the day one when he gets the training camp he kind of. KNOWS i guess summer league, camp, like, yeah you're not, Perfect, like, like, yo what are we. Doing these guys come in so confident, Now AND i think that comes from when you're really, good like he. Is you've been playing against pro level guys for probably since he was fourteen years. Old he's probably been in gyms against other, pros and he probably does feel really. Good and that's part of what makes these guys really, special is they believe in, that you know so. Much SO i don't have a huge issue with, it but, yeah it WAS i let's have a little bit more, humility like you, know because now what you've done is you're gonna come in the league and everybody's gonna be, Like, okay, kid let's let's show.
Speaker 2: You, yeah let me show you how you're welcome to the rookie welcome to the league moment really. QUICK i want to get your thoughts On Walter Clayton, junior BECAUSE i think what we saw from him in the tournament six to. Three maybe he's less than sixty three and Just wikipedia tells me he's six to.
Speaker 1: Three but this kid can get. Buckets, Key yeah you.
Speaker 3: Can't so you, Know, Tristan i'm not that. Tall he if he's six to, three Then i'm like six feet tall And i'm not anywhere near six feet, Tall so he's HE'S i think he's a lot closer to like six foot or six to. One but he does. SCORE i, mean this kid is. Tough talk about, confidence but in the right. Way if there's the right way to have, confidence he you, know every SHOT's gonna go in like he wants the ball in the big. Moments we spent some time talking About Jalen. Brunsay he reminds me a little bit of A Jalen brunson style, player where it's Like i'm gonna go out here And i'm gonna do my, thing And i'm gonna supreme. Belief his big question will be can he hold up. Defensively if he can hold up, defensively he can be a really really GOOD nba. Player at, worse think he's gonna be a really good bench. Guard and that you know clearly has. Value we've seen a lot of guys turn that into really good. Stuff like people get critical about like six, men BUT i always remind People Lou williams And Jamal crawford had twenty year careers as six, Men like you can be awesome in that role for years and years and. Years and if that's all it turns into for, Him, okay that's not the end of the, world BUT i think it might even be. More I'm I'm i'm excited to see what happens with him. Now THAT uf team was was tough and they got after. IT i, mean and he was a huge part of why the one of the national. Title AND i can't wait to see what happens with him in THE.
Speaker 2: Nba huge buckets Against, houston huge buckets Against, yukon contested buckets falling to his right and backwards from deep in the, corner just ridiculous stuff from From Walter Clayton.
Speaker 3: Jr Those aliburton shots right where it's like, yes, wait, wait drive and, No i'm gonna, yeah turn it. Around yeah, Yeah i'm Gonna i'm gonna go one hundred miles an hour to the free throw. Line Then i'm gonna turn around and go back and shoot a step back three and it's gonna go in and And i'm already jogging back on defense before it's through the. Rim like day he. SUPREME i, mean confidence pours out of that.
Speaker 2: Kid, yeah awesome, Stuff, Keith thanks so much for coming. On we'll have to have you on in the off season as. Well and, Uh i'll see you In vegas if you.
Speaker 3: Go, Yeah i'll be. There i'll be there hoping up WITH Us Sports business classroom this, year So i'm super, excited so we'll definitely catch up.
Speaker 2: Then, awesome, fine Fine keith The Front office show along With spots WHICH i always mispronounced the spo, track BUT i Think i'm not the only. One definitely follow him to break down all the dollars and cents of the, sports but his actual basketball takes her fucking fire as.
Speaker 1: Well that's all the time that we have for this episode that he.
Speaker 2: Checked come Back monday for an all new episode and check out the feed for past episodes that unexpectedly come, back like THE ufc In.
Speaker 1: Vegas if you do, not forget to follow the heat check all playoffs long that means. Down let's subscribe and take your friends
Speaker 2: And follow us on TikTok and at this heat check AND i trist To crick On, Twitter instagram and Threats met his new social media platform OR i host every day