Speaker 1: Have you ever been cheated on It's the Jewble Show? Or have you ever been worried that your significant other might be doing the Cesa shuffle with someone else?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, you're in luck because scientists have also been worried about your significant other doing the blanket waltz with an unapproved dance partner a blanket because they just released the study of the five people that your partner is most likely to cheat with. Oh okay, great, and we'll go over it next, so you can see if your partner might be doing pillow pilates with the wrong instructor. Right after this, it's next, It's the Dubal Show. Is your partner doing the bedroom boogie with someone else? Oh? It's the Doebil Show.
Speaker 2: I hope not.
Speaker 1: But if you're curious, so are scientists. Because scientists just did a study has been released. That's the five people that your partner is most likely to cheat with. Okay, we'll go over it right now. Also, real quick, remember I'm performing this Saturday in Olympia at the Capitol Theater. You can get tickets for that if you just go to the Jebilshow dot com, click on stand up or go to jebel Fresh dot com. But that's the Olympia Theater this Saturday, so we'll see you there. What the person you're supposed to be with, but the five types of people that your partner is most likely to cheat with, we'll go over it right now so that you can make sure they never talk to any of these people, okay, or if they are, they're definitely cheating. Just know that any conversations at all, they're cheating. Okay. Their ex is fifth on the list. Oh yeah, I mean that makes sense, right.
Speaker 2: I don't know, though, I know I've known people who've talked to their ex because they've been like friends at their ex after they've broken up. But they was really cordial and they.
Speaker 1: Said minds with two exes, And if they ever wanted to, absolutely not, because I remember what the relationship was like and I don't see them that way at all anymore, you know, like if we ever do talk, I haven't talked to them in a long time, but if we ever did talk, I literally don't even look at them that same way, because you know, when we're with somebody and then you break up a lot of times it's.
Speaker 2: Like, ew, how did I ever do that? Yeah, they're gross. You can evolve that way, then that's safe. But there are instances where instances where you break up with them because you can't actually be with them, but you still find them very attractive. So the last thing you want to do is be alone in a room with them. I've got three that I can count that you don't want me alone in life? Yeah, they're just there's that chemistry like in the movies. Yeah, it's real, like you just can't help yourself. Once that door has opened, it's hard to really close that thing. Yeah, you know what I mean, because you're just like, well, you have already done it, Like who cares? Not like I would cheat, but but you know what I mean, Yeah, I would never cheat. It's like you're taking a vacation back to a vacation spot.
Speaker 1: You know. It's like, what is another type of person that your partner is most likely to cheat with?
Speaker 2: A stranger online? I say that I hate because you know what, that's absolutely what it is. These people are out here looking for them. Though you don't randomly meet a stranger, you like look for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess I think when people do that, they think it's well stakes right, it's like not a real person in their real life. They think they can go do a flirty flirt, make flirt on the internet and be done with it.
Speaker 2: But when you take a bite out of the make flirt, then you really get trouble.
Speaker 1: The other type of person that your partner is most likely to cheat with. You probably want to find someone to date or be married to that doesn't work out because someone at the gym is so common.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is that?
Speaker 1: They say? Exercise is a great way to maintain physical and mental health, but it may also be an opportunity and a great way to find someone to cheat with.
Speaker 2: It's so messed up. I didn't know that I was participating in a cheat. Well, it was somebody that from the gym that I, you know, hooked up with a few times. And then I realized that he lived with his girlfriend. When she was like she approached me at the gym, like she confronted me there really, so when I went to him, yes, So when I went to him and I was like, what do you think you're doing? You live with your girlfriend? You told me that this was at the gym, at the gym, all at the gym in there. His excuse, though, is like, it's just testosterone, you know when she travels for a world I just we just have this really great rapport here. So what was really wild? You're just still like you see me working out in here, Nina look at arms like I pretty.
Speaker 3: Much eat weights, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You know what that does? That creates a lot of actually test austerone And can't blame me for those decisions.
Speaker 2: I should have known. No, there was girls stuff in the house, was there, But he had a roommate.
Speaker 1: And his room.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Those weren't lies. It was just a test asterone. I went in the bathroom like when you were on the couch and all was like test asterne stop lying to just check dude. Testosterone just took over.
Speaker 2: In the world.
Speaker 1: Guys are ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, Yeah, it's very is the.
Speaker 1: Other type of person that your partner is most likely to cheat with the neighbor. Oh, so many extramarital temptations hide in plain sight, namely across the street for next door. Research shows that married couples are more likely to cheat with their neighbors most mostly because infidelity is often motivated by the opportunity and neighbors are usually right there.
Speaker 2: Messed up there. You become friends with them, you become almost like family, You watch their kids, you go on vacation together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you don't have to walk very far. Yeah, you can get it in the mailbox.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Like, especially in apartment buildings, times you're like, oh my gosh, I don't even realize we live in the same building. Oh wow. And then like the men I know, I.
Speaker 3: Didn't realize in the same building, but.
Speaker 1: Across the hall, stop taking the trash out. You're gone for fifteen minutes every single time you take the trash out, and you're taking it out four times a day.
Speaker 2: I feel like cleanliness so shady.
Speaker 1: And the number one person that they say your partner is most likely to cheat with is their colleague at work.
Speaker 2: I knew it.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, in the space.
Speaker 3: I have never been into a coworker. Really, I don't know what it is like, I don't I don't know what. Like when I walk through the doors at work, that whole part of my brain is like you, yeah, like I'm just ready to get the thing done. I don't know what that's about. Like everybody I know, it's like, oh, you see so and so were oh so and so son up. So so I'm like, I know, I didn't know any of this was going on.
Speaker 1: I usually try to keep relationship stuff out of work, although I wasn't accidental cheater just like Nina one time. Wait what Yeah, I was working at a restaurant restaurants are like, and I was in my shift and we had a well no, actually, I was starting my shift and we had a changing room that you would change into your uniform in, right, because it was a classy joint. Yeah, the uniforms that we had to wear. But I was changing and there was a knock on the door and I opened it up and it was just one of the other servers and then she just came in and then wow. But that same night there was a trainee on the schedule who I had to train. It was her boyfriend.
Speaker 2: She just go and with you, yeah.
Speaker 1: Test acer, And I guess I felt so bad for.
Speaker 2: That because I didn't know.
Speaker 1: And she was like after after that, she's like, by the way, you're training my boyfriend tonight. I'm like, oh, at serving or what we do? Does he need help with that too? I don't know. It was so awkward, I thought sound terrible. I didn't tell him I couldn't man like it was such a nice guy too, and I'm like no, but I didn't know beforehand, you know, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You imagine.
Speaker 1: And he invited me to come back to his alsome play video games after too. She said yes, I did say yes. I felt so bad the whole time. It was terrible.