Speaker 1: Elvie Duran in the Morning show. Here's one of our world famous phone pranks, Elvis Duran.
Speaker 2: Phone tap, Dear Elvis Duran. My dad Irving hates telemarketers. He belittles them when they call, especially during the day on his cell phone, which he depends on for his job. So why don't you have Michael Oppenheimer call him and sell him something he doesn't want.
Speaker 3: It will wig him out. This comes to us from Aaron all right erin you know the drill. We all know, Michael Oppenheimer. Let's see what happens.
Speaker 2: Scarry's going to start to call as the relentless persistent telemarketer mister Michael Oppenheimer, and Aaron is listening in as Aaron phone taps the Dad Irving.
Speaker 3: Hello, good afternoon. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with America Online. How are you doing today's sar?
Speaker 4: Okay, this is a cell phone call, though.
Speaker 3: I'd like to offer you AOL nine point zero Security edition. Thank you for your computer.
Speaker 4: Hello, Yes, this is mister David. Don't call me here anymore. This is a cell phone quot's costing me a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Hello, this is mister Michael Oppenheimer with America Online.
Speaker 4: I asked you twice not to call me, and you know what, I don't appreciate it, sir.
Speaker 3: Don't call me again, sir, but I appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Please do not call me again.
Speaker 3: We have a lot of great things happening in America Online these days. Did you know that?
Speaker 4: Is it your job to be a paym in the ass? Because I've asked you twice not to call me and you keep calling me, You're getting me very aggravated. Do you understand that, sir?
Speaker 3: We have America Online for broadband and dial up? Do you have a dial up in your house? Or do you have DSL? Or Hello, sir, this is mister Michael Oppenheimer to me.
Speaker 4: I specifically asked you do not call me anymore. I am not interested no matter what you have. I am not interested for a lot of phone calls for me. You've made me very upset, and I'm going to report you to somebody if you do this one more time. Do you understand? Do you understand?
Speaker 3: How about ims? Do you understand you could shop online?
Speaker 4: Do you understand me keep up with current events? Understanding? Do you understand me? Let me be aggravating? To you now, do you understand me?
Speaker 3: Don't call me a nineteen dollars and ninety five cents.
Speaker 1: Allow.
Speaker 3: This is mister Michael. This is mister Michael. Michael up and I remember with America Online. Yes, are you tired? Are you tired of are you tired of pop Are you tired of all sir.
Speaker 4: English?
Speaker 3: Are you tired of papa pads? They can be there, Papa bro. Pop updads can be annoying, and we've got pop up block Bro. So we have a we have a fine product. Today. We have something over one hundred megabytes of email spaces.
Speaker 4: Okay, I can I don't understand you. Up, you are somebody who doesn't understand English. I don't understand you. I bess you five times. That's to call me. Myond bill is now expensive because of you. Goodbye.
Speaker 3: You sound like you're upset.
Speaker 4: I would never from you.
Speaker 3: We'd like to send you a free CDA this time. What if we gave you three months free?
Speaker 4: Sir? You could you could give me, you could give me a year's worth of free service. I wouldn't want to have.
Speaker 3: About one hundred megabytes of free emails.
Speaker 4: But I want nothing to do with you.
Speaker 3: A seven independent screen, nothing from you?
Speaker 4: Can you please hang up the phone?
Speaker 3: What is your address?
Speaker 4: Please? Mister please?
Speaker 3: Aren't you tired of the pop up ads?
Speaker 4: I am tired of you calling me. Maybe there's now Listen to me, Listen to me for a minute. Yes, sir, do you realize how aggravated.
Speaker 3: You've made That's not my intent.
Speaker 4: I am telling you you have thoroughly aggravated me to the point where if I saw you in person, I would not be very nice to you.
Speaker 3: I understand. So are you into instant messaging at all? Do you instant message?
Speaker 4: Why do you keep doing this?
Speaker 3: Because we have new advanced features that I'd like you to take advantage of.
Speaker 4: Are you Are you an actual person or are you a computer?
Speaker 3: So this is mister Michael Oppenheimer from America Online nine.
Speaker 4: Point zero Michael Oppenham. I'll tell you something. Yes, you are not a nice person, Sir. I am a very nice Do not listen to people and you continue to call me? Send you an Do you understand I don't want you to call me. I am not interested in anything that you can give me. Do you understand that?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Do you understand that, sir? Broadband moves much faster.
Speaker 4: Do you understand that? Why do you keep doing this?
Speaker 3: This is mister Michael Oppenheimer from.
Speaker 4: I know who you are, mister Michael Oppenheimer, whatever the hell your name is.
Speaker 3: What if we gave you five months free? How about that?
Speaker 4: What if you listen to me for once during this day?
Speaker 3: Your name is on our list?
Speaker 4: My question.
Speaker 3: I think that we could win you over, Sarah.
Speaker 4: I think not gonna win. Let me tell you something. You'll give me a heart attack before you win me over. I swear to God with God, and I want to clearly, I want to do nothing to do with you. I want nothing to do with your company.
Speaker 3: I think you're warming up to me. So you understand that, and I think you're warming up to me.
Speaker 4: You keep playing your game, mister Michael Oppenheimer. I'll play along with you and let's see who wins.
Speaker 3: I'll throw in free text messaging for you, sir.
Speaker 4: Not interested, Pick.
Speaker 3: From hundreds of different smiley faces.
Speaker 4: Interested, a lot of art, I'm interested.
Speaker 3: And mental control. Interested you have children, sir?
Speaker 4: Not interested?
Speaker 3: Maybe you'd like to listen to the radio. You could stream online?
Speaker 4: Not interested?
Speaker 3: We know for high school? Not interested and dial up versions, not interested. Connections will be ten times faster than your current Internet provider.
Speaker 4: Interested at ISP not interested. And let me tell you, Michael, next phone call, I will be recording, and then you're going to be in a lot of trouble.
Speaker 3: I think your daughter's the one in a lot of trouble.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hi, Dad, this is scary Jones.
Speaker 3: You've been phone tabbed.
Speaker 4: You've been calling for the last two hours on my cell phone.
Speaker 3: Yep. And what do you want to tell your daughter?
Speaker 4: I'll tell her something later and it won't be pretty Elvis d phone tab.
Speaker 3: This phone tab was pre recorded permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone tably on Elvis Duran in the morning show. Here in New Elvis Duran phone Tab weekday mornings