Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Jeedge. Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod. But I am with Carlos King because Tamara is out of town and we love Carlos King and all this hot takes and Carlos I'm gonna start out this episode. This is a really hard episode for me to watch. It's going to be a hard episode for me to recap, and you just we're gonna have to know that. We're gonna have to know that going in and we're gonna have to work with me. And for everybody that you know has their opinions on why I am the way I am. I think there is a different line that is crossed when you know somebody in real life the same way that I am with Tamaran Oci. Because if you're my friend and real life, that is going to carry on onto this podcast, and if you don't like it, you can listen to the other person's opinion, our thoughts or whatever it may be. But that's who I am, so like if you don't, it's just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well listen, that's why you have me here, because I am going to of course stay. In my opinion, that's what we do here. But I know the love that you and Kyle have for each other, and I watched the episode and I emly thought of you because I obviously was preparing for this episode and I just wanted you to know, like I'm going to be of course myself, and really, but listen, I want to say this at the top, we are all here for Kyle. We're supporting her what she's going through. You know, it's very devastating and it shows in her uncomfortableness throughout this reunion. So it's it's, it's, it's it's it's a sad state of affairs for sure.
Speaker 1: Is But before we get into the recap, Sutton shares where she stands with Kyle Richards after the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion with Bryce Sander. She says, we just had dinner last week. It was nice and calm. We had a lot of work to do to get this friendship back, trust being the biggest factor, but I think the underlying part is that we are friends and at the end of the day, we are more than the show. We don't need to pedal back and are catching up.
Speaker 3: Okay, uh.
Speaker 1: With this statement being said, I have additional thoughts on some of the things that happened with sut in this episode, which we'll get into as we get there. But my first question is do I get paid every time my name's mentioned on this reunion?
Speaker 3: You need I mean.
Speaker 2: You need to you need to give residuals or royalties or stopping honey.
Speaker 1: I was like again, have I brought up again? And for the loves.
Speaker 2: Listen, I said this on my own podcast, Teddy that someting wants to be a part of the cool Girls club and she's not having the most fun with Garsell. She wants to be a part of Kyle's group is obvious to me. She is, Listen, She's a socialite. She loves the nine to two one zero. She loves to be in the scene, her in Crystal. They enjoy that world and there's nothing wrong with it, but it does come at an expense to how real you are.
Speaker 3: When it comes to your friendships.
Speaker 2: I don't think something gives two about Kyle, Like, come on, she cares more about the invitations to the party. She cares more about making sure that her sister Kathy invites her to the Christmas Eve party, like that's.
Speaker 3: What Sun cares about.
Speaker 2: I don't think something gives two shits about Kyle's life or who she's dating, who's who she's going to, you know, divorce or not. I don't think Sutton cares at all.
Speaker 1: I do think this, and I know we're skipping ahead and then we'll come back, but let's talk about Sutton's fainting for a second.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, this like as we start to see this episode was going to be all about coming for Kyle. I think that Sutton was going to. I think that Garcelle was going to and I think that they were ready. They were Prectice was going to be the big razial like reveal of episode three, and here we go, and then they heard the name Kathy and talking about all that Beverly Hill stuff.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 1: I think Sutton didn't want to go through with it. No, because she didn't, well, not because she cared about Kyle. Because she didn't want Kathy to see her doing it, because what that would mean for Sutton in their world of parties and friendships and whatever. Any I have gone to the hospital, I most certainly am not going back and changing into jeans a button down and a monogrammed blazer.
Speaker 3: Beforehand, the Chanelle jacket.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just would get into the car and go. You you're doing an outfit change.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean your best the accompanies.
Speaker 2: You lacking the guardian to sign off on the release form at Cedar sin By.
Speaker 1: Well, also when that guardian has also said in this reunion it's weird for a friend to go with a friend of the doctor. Well, you just left your job, when clearly Sutton has other people that could go with her to the I'm sure her room was filled. I think I even saw a post it's her glam people. Probably Abvi's there. I assume there's plenty of human beings that could take her to the hospital, and I think they all knew it was. Whether it was a panic attack, whether it was low blood sugar high, whatever, whatever it could have been. I'm not I'm not insinuating whatever it's not from her moment, but I am saying, if if we showed up to work at wherever it maybe let's say we worked at I don't know, let's CEA was my first job. Let's say you and I worked at CAA together and we sat next to each other in cubicles and I got sick. You could not leave work, you would stay at work.
Speaker 2: This was this was this was it for me. Listen, I grew with you. I'm not a doctor. I'm not going to diagnose. And you know, I hope she feels better.
Speaker 3: To me.
Speaker 2: It What was interesting to me is the fact that as a loof as Kathy Hilton may come across on camera. Rah, Okay, that's the difference as aloof, as Kathy comes across on camp. Even she knew like, oh, she didn't want to be in the hot seat because I was coming for her, you know, I was gunning for her. And when they revealed that Kathy was supposed to be a surprise and that it got revealed, I think a lot of people's disposition change and they did not want to be iced out because you cannot go against Kathy Hilton.
Speaker 1: And Kathy and Kyle are getting along and they're clothes and they're sharing their crystal and they're in a good place. And Sutton and Garcelle knew good and well, if they went for her at that moment and we're relentless, Kathy was not was going to ice them out.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, Listen, if Sutton felting the need to go to the hospital and change in her Joe jeans, her Chanelle jacket and her her broach and all those things. For the life of me, I do not understand Garcel had to go. And as a as a creator and executive producer, if I was there, I would say, Garcel Production, I would have sent one of my producers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like you said, she had the glam spot.
Speaker 2: She has an assistant, she has a lot of people around her.
Speaker 3: Garcell, You're going to do a job. Do your job.
Speaker 1: Do your job. But also let's point this out if we're going to talk about, like, you know, pandering to the fans, because if there is someone that the fans like more than them, it's.
Speaker 3: Kathy Oo Teddy Joe Walter's baby.
Speaker 2: She's back at a twenty twenty five time Live bitch.
Speaker 1: Because once Kathy walked in, you have to even Kathy laughing when she goes to sit down. I was like, I wonder if Kathy just clocked that little curly piece on Reid's forehead or what she's laughing about.
Speaker 3: Like there's just something you mean, little bit or body hood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like there's just some thing about like I also couldn't tell sometimes if Kathy was crying, laughing or laughing crying like which one? It was like, are we emotional? Here? Are we laughing? Here?
Speaker 3: Laughing? Listen?
Speaker 2: Kathy is in on the joke and the fact that I have never in my years of producing and hosting reunions, I have never seen somebody a tent of reunion who never appeared in the season, not one time.
Speaker 1: Not even not even maybe a fun time, not even a FaceTime.
Speaker 3: No, not a phone like nothing. Why. I'm like, why is she there? It was so confusing to me, So I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I think Sutton and Garsell were gunning to like, we're gonna come for Kyle because they they're not afraid of Kyle by any means. This what was on that stage. It showed me that Kathy does run nine or two one.
Speaker 1: Zero, and Crystal even said it. Questions like oh yeah, I mean, at least in that moment, Crystal did own it. She's like, oh no, I mean, Kathy, like pretty much you're the end.
Speaker 2: I'll be all, yeah, I'm not trying to lose a fifteenth brand. Let the fourteen go, but Kathy has to stay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, She's like no, but I have a lot of red carpet events to attend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Elton John is going to be their honey. I have to go bye.
Speaker 2: I don't want to think up a boy Georgia and Dery and PK. I want to go to the Elton John oscar party.
Speaker 1: We yeah, I mean I think that's what happened. But the entire thing when and you see also when the women watch sudden faint or whatever whatever's happening. And I'm not dismissing it. I really don't know what was happening because we were kind of blocked. We didn't really see it. We just saw the hand shaking. But all I could also think about was when Crystal's hand was shaking and she had to go to the hospital when they were in Barcelona, no one went with her and they were in another country.
Speaker 2: Good points are May Walters. You're so right about that.
Speaker 1: You're absolutely think about it like this is where they all live, They've all been to this hospital, they have family, they have friends. It is way scarier and way harder to go to a hospital in the middle of somewhere you don't know anyone, or sure you don't speak the language.
Speaker 3: Like all of it No for sure, for sure, but no, I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: When I saw that, I was like, how convenient that this happened?
Speaker 3: And it was just listen.
Speaker 2: It was disappointing that we weren't able to really see it, especially the fact that Kat for Kathy Hilton to utter out of her own mouth that she was gunning for her or going to comfort her whatever she said.
Speaker 3: I'm paraphrasing.
Speaker 2: Kathy was ready to read the girls the way she read Lisa and Ravenna off that stage last year.
Speaker 1: Here's also the thing that bugs. I just watched her give Kyle this big hug and say that they're fine and all of that, But then I could feel it like she was coming, like she was going to come for her again. What was the whole point of the hugging it out and all that if you were then gonna come after the next potty break and go for it. Anyways, that being said, I did up until this point, and even at this point, I do like I did like Sutton this reunion.
Speaker 2: So she she she she showed up and she and she she was she was. I thought she had a great performance up until part three, Up.
Speaker 1: Until part three. But the good news is for Crystal. She got to be in the first seat for the first time ever, probably the only.
Speaker 2: Time, Honey, the first and the last time, Honey, Crystal, listen.
Speaker 1: She's first in the last time ever.
Speaker 2: Honey, baby take that seat, warming to a baby, Udie, please.
Speaker 1: And I never got there. I never got there, So you know what, but.
Speaker 2: You showed up and you stayed for the fourteen hour shoot that.
Speaker 1: But then Andy asked Erica about how some people in the group fear Kathy. Erica says, Kathy can pick up the phone and make things happen. Kyle was laughing about sending the clip of Erica saying people were scared of her. But I thought Katy was a good sport the entire episode. She was funny.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: Then they get into the relationship between Kathy and Kyle, and they're saying that their relationship is more important than the TV show. They hold the fingers behind the hand the three years. Kyle guesses, like all of that you see, in my opinion, like their true relationship.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yes, And listen, I have, as I told you before, I have nine siblings. When you have a lot of siblings, you go through a lot of problems and there's days you love them, there's months you go with the house speaking. It hasn't been years for me, It has been months with a particular sibling, but you kind of.
Speaker 1: If it'sn't the one that owns you twelve thousand.
Speaker 2: Someone darling, you know, you go through those moments, and especially when you're sisters, right, Like, sisters have a very unique, sensitive relationship.
Speaker 3: It's very it's very unique.
Speaker 2: And at the end of the day, Kathy's the oldest, and when you're the oldest, you're like the second mom so.
Speaker 3: It is sort of like this hierarchy.
Speaker 2: But I love the fact that they were able to kind of like get past their issues because I didn't see these days coming based on what happened last reunion, so I was pleased with it.
Speaker 1: And then when they did the flashback scene with Kim and Kyle and you see them both emotional, like, I just thought that was a nice way to kind of wrap it up. If I were to guess, I feel like, we'll see Kathy more next season after this.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, she has to, honey, she has to confront In the season premiere, Alex Baskin, I just gave you a scene, honey, like.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is you know, Kathy did what Kathy Kathy on this episode and it was needed. But then this part it was hard for me to watch, just because I care about them as people. But they get into Mo and Kyle and Mo leaving the company and opening his own business, and it caused problems between Kyle and Kathy. From his book, MO wrote, if they paid me what I deserve and showed me an inkling of professional love, I would have stayed. But they didn't see it that way. Kathy responds when he left, he did a call on a Thursday, and Rick said, when are you leaving it? And Mo said on Friday. And Rick said, your family just know opening your business is tough. The door's always open for you. Please just don't poach my staff or agents, and then asked if Mo did, and Kathy says a few. And then you see Kyle kind of like, I don't want to, we don't need to get into this again, which I don't really think this has anything to do with anything that we're talking about now.
Speaker 2: M listen, she's Ky Else said in the episode that they've had three very big arguments, and those three very big arguments had a lot to do with other things, but one particular was her husband leaving to start his own firm, and she did not want to get into it because she listen, Kyle knows that if.
Speaker 3: I bring something up and based on what happened, we could be back at that bad place.
Speaker 2: So I respected Kyle for saying I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 3: I have a very different version of the story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no right here. It's not there's no like, we're not gonna see eye to eye on this conversation, so there's there's no point.
Speaker 2: So apparently Paris Hilton Breaking News just released a statement based on the clip that was provided on social media about Marie mentioning on his Netflix show Buying Beverly Hills what exactly happened between him and Paris Hilton's father, Rick Hilton. Paris Hilton wrote a comment, and she said, my father is a consummate gentleman and has always taken the higher road. He will never speak negatively about his family, especially in the press. Frankly, we're all sick of him, wow, using the Hilton name every chance he gets to plug his lame show.
Speaker 3: It is enough.
Speaker 2: Already, Okay, we this has talked about Hyle now wanting to have beat with her sister, and I think unfortunately this may have opened up a new can of worms.
Speaker 1: Well, the hard thing with this is like Paris's cousins are also on this show.
Speaker 2: This is why listen. It bothers me because I just I don't care how old you are. I don't think kids should get involved in the parents business. And it's one thing to defend your parent, and that's that's honorable. But when you are a huge celebrity, you know what this can do. So I would have set this out and let the parents.
Speaker 1: Deal with this, especially knowing how well things are going between the sister the you know, Kyle and Kathy at this point.
Speaker 2: This is yeah, she says something, and listen, it's one thing to say my father is the consummate gentleman and has always taken the higher row, and I would do the same, but to say that we are But this is the part that got me teddy. Frankly, we are all sick of him using the hill to name every chance he gets to plug his lame show.
Speaker 3: That's not that's that's not nice.
Speaker 2: And and it's like parents is speaking on the half of the family by saying we.
Speaker 3: So that's why it gets messy. I think Mauricio knew that it may calls a.
Speaker 2: Conversation, but I did think he was ready for that to be used as clickbait to watch the show.
Speaker 1: You know, Oh well what it does. What all of this shows is like all of the trials and tribulations they have all gone through, they've ended up working through it. And what I have learned from past things of doing this podcast is when it comes to family sometimes I have to like take take a step back and not comment because family is always going like family has to always come first and they will figure it out. So I hope that's the case. But then getting back to Sutton and Andy, when he gets to text that Sutton's going to the hospital and Garcel's going with her and then they see Merse Merse in the purse.
Speaker 2: Child, Well, what was the point of of of of her bringing that?
Speaker 1: That's what I mean. It's all about the audience. It just bugs like, Okay, we released Merce because maybe he was a housewife fan, he told you that, But to bring Merce to the reunion, why.
Speaker 2: I know, it is what I call stunts and shows like this isn't Ruepau's drag race. This isn't the snatch game. We don't watch Housewives for these stunts at the reunion because you want your followers to say yes, queen.
Speaker 3: And you gave us a moment, girl.
Speaker 1: And by the way, she didn't give us the moment. Erica gave us the moment when she said, merse in the purse. That's what made it the moment. The fact that Merce's ashes flew on to everybody, and when Erica was like mersed in the purse, that's what made it a sensation. So it's not necessarily that she had the idea to release the ashes when they were in Barcelona, but now she's bringing them along everywhere. And what was she going to do with him at the reunion? Bring his ziploc bag out?
Speaker 3: Not that hafty like what like?
Speaker 2: Was it this kind of zip blocker that you put your kids jelly sandwiches in the lunch box.
Speaker 1: By the way, you can't bring peanut butter and jelly to schools anymore.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 1: Now, why not Peanut Butter's canceled? Well, DN, peanut Butter is done.
Speaker 2: WHOA Okay, you learned something new every day with Teddy Walter's baby Jesus.
Speaker 3: Alrighty.
Speaker 1: Then we get into Andy. This is where you see, This is where I think it was gonna be all the women talking to Kyle about what Kyle's been going through, because then Andy starts asking the questions. Andy asked when things started to change with Mo. Kyle says their issues never went away, but something happened that made her lose her trust. Andy says there has been rumors of infidelity. Kyle says there was always a voice in her head wondering if it was true. Kyle said she never would have let Mo on Dancing with the Stars if their marriage was in a good place. Kyle says it was hard to watch his dance with Emma. Kyle felt Mauricio's dance he dedicated to her was hurtful, but Erica doesn't. Erica says all of Dancing with the Stars suggests subjective. My question for you is with your partner, because I was thinking about the same thing if it reversed, if I were to get Sheena's job next year a dancing with this.
Speaker 3: We're gunning for your job.
Speaker 1: Sina girl Sena all be the worst dancer Dancing with the Stars ever had but I'd say yes, me too, just so I could get voted off of something again. First again, I love it really feel but uh, would you be upset if your significant other did it? Because I don't think I don't care if I did it, like I think he would think it was like hot or sex, like if I learned how to dance, I like him to do it.
Speaker 2: I don't think my partner would care either, because but this is the thing. I think the difference is this, and I'll say it, and you let me know you want to chime in.
Speaker 3: I do believe that it should be.
Speaker 2: One star per household, not that the partner can't have their own thing.
Speaker 3: I think for so.
Speaker 2: Long, Kyle enjoyed being the face of you know, the Mauricio Umansky you know eight brand whatever. And Mauricio always camera calls as very too cool for school, which is why we kind of liked him a lot, like, yeah, you don't give two shits about this fame whatever.
Speaker 1: Like he didn't need to be on the couch at the reunion.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, he's not pqu okay.
Speaker 2: So I think we all enjoyed that Mauricio was sort of like too cool for school, so to all of a sudden dancing with the stars, Like even Andy said like I'm shocked he did it. I think we all were like surprised, and I think Kyo was like, what's happening here? Like all of a sudden, you're kind of infiltrating in my territory.
Speaker 3: Like go sell real estate, go to like.
Speaker 2: You know, Ensino or Calabasas, and go have a meeting with Chris Jenner, Like why are you infiltrating into my world? And I think to me outside looking, I know nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of issues also stems from this Mauricio not being the husband that you know she married.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I can speak from my own personal experience with my husband when he is very busy with work or whatever it may be, or I am very busy with work, and we are living separate lives, like not with other people, but when we are just living like running with like chickens with our heads cut off, we have a much harder time connecting when we get back together. It makes it very difficult because we are so into ourselves and what we're doing or the kids or business or whatever it may be. So if we don't figure out ways to connect and enjoy doing things together. That is when our marriage really struggles. And the more the time passes, the harder it gets, like you start to build like a callous with one another of that situation, like if you and I said. I said this to Edwin the other day we were talking. I said, something we need to be better about is when we're both going to be present at the same time, because what happens to us sometimes is one of us is ready to connect and the other one's like, hold on, I've got I got a Carloss coming on the pot, like it's you're not actually connecting, and then I'm feeling this way and then vice versa. And I think, I mean, and we're only at fifteen years. I can't even imagine, like the work you have to put into it after twenty eight years. I think their marriage is a true testament to how much they loved each other. But I think if something happens in your relationship and you guys aren't able to have those moments, it's harder.
Speaker 2: No, it is, And we saw that because even listen, I appreciate it, Kyle being honest.
Speaker 3: Saying I was jealous that he got it. Like again, that's really.
Speaker 1: I don't think she said she was jealous he got it. She said I didn't. I wouldn't have let him do it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I want to put worse people's mouth, so.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying. Like she wasn't upset that he got the offer, Like it wasn't that it was just the I think that the intimacy of dancing with a personal see and.
Speaker 2: It come across that way again, based on how it looked. I took it as I wanted to do it. Why are you doing something I'm doing like Shena and Arianna a little bit?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, okay, so no, I'm glad we're cleaning this up.
Speaker 1: I can tell you that Kyle has gotten a lot of job offers that she hasn't taken.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: So I don't think Marisio getting the offer for Dancing with the Stars is what would have like bothered her. I think the same way it possibly would have bothered me. Seeing Edwin form a relationship and spend so much time with another woman when he works so much and it's not me would have been bothersome to me as well.
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, basbook cleaning that up because I think a lot of us took it the other way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think just because you're like, Okay, you don't have time to do this, this and this, but you have time to go on dancing with the stars. See how that works.
Speaker 3: Like, I get it now, I get it.
Speaker 1: To me, I'd be like Edwin, you hold on, you can't make it home for the now, but you can go spend eight hours is dancing with the hot blonde?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Then fans want to know the real reason why Kyle and Most split. Kyle says, it's nobody's effing business. Kyle's daughters are strong and supportive, but it's painful. Kathy says for the last two to three years Kyle and Mo were off. Kyle says that's incorrect. On the timeline. This is where Kyle says there was talk of moving out and that Mo would be the one to move out. And at this point I was thinking, honestly, Crystal and Anna Marie could have gone to the hospital as well. A sudden screen time.
Speaker 3: Nobody needs a ride to see their son eye half this no.
Speaker 1: Like at least Erica and are on the same side of the couch so you can get their expressions Occasionally you know who would you have known they need one couch just making a love sack.
Speaker 2: They come with the craft services and I don't want to care.
Speaker 3: It's like, go on the bathroom break girl.
Speaker 1: Do whatever, have another lunch, go take your blood pressure like it. Nobody knows.
Speaker 3: This is so good. This is so good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So watching watching that conversation, I will say this, Everybody who knows me knows that Kyle Richards is my favorite housewife.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows that. I've said it for years.
Speaker 2: When she said it was nobody's business, I'm like, Kyle is my business.
Speaker 3: Not because I'm finally for fifteen I'm invested in this, but I appreciate it. Look all jumps aside.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that Kyle is trying to keep the peace and she's trying not to.
Speaker 3: Reveal much because she still has a young child.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know who goes to school and people talk. So it goes to show you that at the end of the day, I'll give I'll give Kyle this credit. For the first time in the history of her career on Housewives, she finally said, I'm not going to answer that. As to her credit, Kyle has always been transparent and if anybody deserves one moment of I don't want to talk about that, it's her. So I appreciated that. And against she has a small child, So there you go.
Speaker 1: And I think that clearly by the last three episodes of this reunion, and it's all been about Kyle I watched, Yeah, like there hasn't been. I mean, and I'm not putting down Sudden's horse. I love horses or the Cashmere or I mean, they didn't mention Garcel's relationship with her sons yet so far on the like all of them, No, none of it was there. I mean, nothing about Crystal's brother well girls, I mean, but but you get my point. There has been nothing about really anybody else other than Dree. You know.
Speaker 3: No, you're right about that. I forgot about They never had a gar Cell.
Speaker 2: Package because she ran out of there. So when when it came to Kyle's conversation with Andy, I thought Andy did a great job at asking the questions without its feeling invasive because it is a dance.
Speaker 3: So I thought Andy did a stellar job.
Speaker 2: And I know how close he and Kyle are in really right, I will say this though, and this is my opinion, Okay, I really was expecting a reveal of that Morgan and I are dating.
Speaker 3: Not engaged, not like you know whatever.
Speaker 2: I did expect the reveal because we've been following this story since the fourth of July when Dave Quinn announced it in People magazine with.
Speaker 3: Supposedly credible sources.
Speaker 2: Right, But I expected that we've all been waiting for this moment. Don dun dundun So when Andy tastefully asked, are you guys together? And She's like not, but do you mean not like that?
Speaker 1: Andy asked if she could ever see herself with Morgan. Kyle says she doesn't know. Kyle says she is evolving and changing and doesn't know what her future holds. I think the problem with this season was everything was led up to this moment because nothing else was that would have been enough for everybody had there been anybody else with anything going on.
Speaker 2: Well, No, I think it's one of those things like look Erica Jane, who I agree with, She said, I need you to grill everybody the way you grilled me, essentially saying grill out of Kyle because it's the elephant in the room, just like Erica and Tom Girardy situation and Andy again did a stella job at Athletic.
Speaker 1: But did Erica not say no, I'm not answering that, and she did it this reunion.
Speaker 3: Agreed, agreed, no, no, no, I'm with you. I'm with you. I would have.
Speaker 2: But the thing is this, there's and I want to say this for the world, and I'm not trying to like speak for Kyle Richards, right, but I think for the public if I'm speaking or the public, there's nothing wrong with being gay. There's nothing wrong with dating a woman if you are going through a separation or divorce. And we've seen things about Teddy. Let's be honest here. We've seen the music video right, how salacious it was, how central it was. We've seen Morgan rub her back. We've seen I'm Gonna be Real with your Girl. That first scene between Morgan and Kyle. I was like, honey, if it's a rom com on Hulu, like what am I watching here? It felt like a romantic comedy that Jennifer Lawrence turned down. It gave very much like they have chemistry. And I'll say it, I, in my opinion, I do believe that they are seeing each other, right, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying they're in an exclusive relationship. I'm not saying anything outside of that. I think they like each other. She did say she loves her now Andy, I would have follow.
Speaker 3: Up with are you in love with her?
Speaker 2: But I digress, you know, so I appreciate Kyle saying I do love her, but she also loves.
Speaker 3: You, Teddy.
Speaker 2: So I really, if I'm being honest, I really wanted Kyle to say something along the lines of I'm evolving. I'm going through a lot. I never saw myself dating a woman. I'm getting to know her on a deeper level. It's too early to give it a title, but all I will say is she and I are having a great time and I'm looking forward to how things progress. And I think all of us would be satisfied. But I think a lot of us, Teddy, if I'm being completely honest, I think a lot of us are not satisfied at the.
Speaker 3: End of the day.
Speaker 2: Look, we all have friendships in this business, and unlike most of the women on Kyle's Couch, you two are really friends. You're not friends for the sake of TV because even the fact that you're not on the show anymore, and you guys are still friends hang out off the country.
Speaker 3: This is very weird for you, and.
Speaker 2: Listen, I want the world to know, at the end of the day, we have to start respecting real friendships that are not tailor made for television. I said this to you guys all the time. The true test of the friendship is what happens when one person leaves the show gets fired and the other person remains. When tamor Judge got fired, Shannon dropped like a bad habit. That's not a real friendship. So we can't give Teddy a hard time because they're really friends. So let me somebody who does love Kyle. I think she's so sweet. I DM her, she dms me back. We're like, we're cordial. I'm speaking on behalf of the general public saying we all did expect the revelation to occur. But at the end of the day, and I will say this, and I do mean this as a gay person, you cannot force anybody to come out unless they're ready. And I'm not saying that Kyle's coming out. I'm not saying all those things. I'm saying, if this is something that Kyle wants to figure out, we as the gay community we know firsthand you cannot force anybody to come out because you want them to, So I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think that also in regards to watching all this or hearing you say it wasn't enough for you or for the viewers or whatever it may be, I also have to kind of put it into like if I'm watching it from a television show perspective. She's given so much of her life for so many years as her friend, I'm like, I've watched her give so much and I'm watching other people talk about bullshit.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: So when is when is it too much?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: When is it like you need your own timing?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 1: I think that regardless of what happens, whether it was Moe's moving out or this, like you see little things continue to evolve, She's always been transparent as things happen.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Andy asked her, Who's moving out? Would you be jealous of dancing with the stars all of those things? She gave answers to, Yeah, no, I know.
Speaker 3: But again, speaking speaking on behalf.
Speaker 2: Of the audience, it's because we were dealt with breadcrumbs even when she was on Watch What Happens Live, We're like this. Even when you two were on together, We're like, this is this the moment? And then it was another parent, then the Today Show, We're all.
Speaker 3: Like, is this the moment?
Speaker 2: So when you so, I think you have to understand the reason why, we as the audience are sort of like we want answer.
Speaker 3: I gave you my my, my.
Speaker 2: Perspective as a viewer and a producer. Now, if I'm a housewife, I would I would do this. If I was kyle you bitches would have to tune into season fourteen to see what happens because the thig listen that. So with that being said, if I'm a housewife, if.
Speaker 1: You're putting your producer hat on or your housewife had on, that's what you would do.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, because we need to go shar my contract and say so you think that Dereet and the rest of these girls gave an ounce of what I gave. Because let's be clear, you and I both said this season was lackluster and Kylee was the only reason we watched Eureka.
Speaker 3: There it is. This season was.
Speaker 2: So lackluster, Teddy that the only thing we kept watching was we wanted to see more clues about this Morgan Wade stuff and that's the reason why we you know, had a full for it.
Speaker 1: And you know, so this is a little a little message to the other girls on all the other couches. You're gonna have to do a little more. You're gonna have to do a little more because if not, you will be the next one where your life is completely picked apart, alone and decided, like the same way with Erica, Like if there's not a collective effort to show more transparency in your life, then this is what happens. It's been and this is what happens a lot on Beverly Hills and less on some of the other show. We're seeing it a little bit on Potomac right now, which is driving me out, Like it's where it's just one thing over it, over it. So in this case, everybody loves Kyle, so people aren't over it. But like everybody, get to work, you got stuff to do. Season fourteen, but they their takeaway from the reunion is Anna Marie says what is important is happiness and health. Chris says that she shouldn't be afraid to speak up because her voice matters. Erica says she is okay and proud she showed up for herself. Kathy says she is happy to be here with Kyle and says it's wonderful that these girls care about each other and have a sisterhood. Dari says she learned not to trust. I love that this is right. Afterwards, Dari says that she learned not to trust, but asks to start again. Andy Yawn's uh Dar says she needs to be less naive of all the things he could have said, Okay, yeah, that ain't the one. Then, Kyle says she may have lost what she thought was happily ever after, but she is strong enough and will have a happily ever after no matter what. Then they do the little like the little panning afterward, what is that called? Producer?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 1: The little ending? Cards?
Speaker 3: Yes, the cards and cards, but.
Speaker 1: The only in cards we got were after a brief stint in the er, sett in his back home and making a full recovery with her dogs and Aufie right by her side. Two weeks after the reunion, Kyle flew to Nashville to see Morgan in concert. Kyle and Moe are still living separate lives under the same roof. Well, he continues to search for a new home. Where's everybody else's cards?
Speaker 2: Who else matters in this scenario? That but again, it goes to show you. I'm speaking of the half of the audience. We only watched to see this moment happen. And for us, we thought it was anti climatic only because none of these other girls were working.
Speaker 3: They did not work this season.
Speaker 2: We need a recast, get rid of Crystal, get rid of Dereat, like we need some new blood and bring back.
Speaker 1: So if you okay, so that if you could recast, what would be your situation you're going to get rid of.
Speaker 2: I would get rid of Crystal and Deret. I miss real friendships on Beverly Hills, right, And am I saying this? Because you're my sister. I want to see you back on the show. You And the problem is this Yle looks uncomfortable because she looks around the room and she's like, I guess I can talk to ericau By when I'm going through, which I'm like, again, I like Ericut.
Speaker 3: I think her and Erica are friends.
Speaker 2: But that's not the person you want to talk to about something that serious. Let's let's let's let's be real here. Kyle needs a real friend. I've never done a show where the force multiplier slash Queen Bee doesn't have a real friend. On the show, Nini always has Cynthia until they fell out.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: At one point Teresa had you know, Jacqueline. They fell out, But now she has you know, Jennifer. She needs a real friend. So I would love for you to come back.
Speaker 3: I will love for.
Speaker 2: Lisa Rena to come back so that I think she can wake some people up and I want some new blood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not saying that, yeah about me, I'm just hearing you out. I'm not. I'm not. I'm not recasting my uh myself back into the next I was, I was, I was hearing what you were saying. But I do think what that show is missing is some friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and dere is not your friend, Kyle. Sorry, not sorry, I have a text message goodbye.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's one thing to say she texted, but to give every little crumb.
Speaker 2: Honey to send the screenshots to the producer, I would have said, girl, I gave you the conversation with Erica, beat it Billy Jean like, but for you to actually take time out of your day to send it to so and so at Evolution Media USA got that before.
Speaker 1: She probably did that before.
Speaker 3: Ooh see now that girl.
Speaker 1: You think the entrance, no, you think the entrance to Erica's was like organic and authentic. She didn't like think about that prior. No, I'm sure she read the text messages to PK and then was like, what should I do? How do I put the situation.
Speaker 3: Out there to save my job next season? Because that's what she's doing it for.
Speaker 1: It's just a bummer because I did have hope that, like, even though she had given us so many clues that she was really just out for herself, that she wasn't going to deliver on that. But she made it clear she was.
Speaker 3: Honey.
Speaker 2: Liliver writing has said, me and the wolf is coming out Honey to expose you.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. All right, you guys, thanks for tuning in to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod and thank you so much. Carlos. We also have some exciting news in regards to Carlos. He is having a live tour Reality with the King. Carlos has announced the next four cities and special guests joining him on his ongoing Reality with the King Live Tour Carlos will host podcast tapings, a long stars of unscripted television. King and his guests will break the fourth Oh break the Fourth Wall, dishing on their lives and what really goes on off camera. Throughout April and May. The live tour will hit Jersey City, New Jersey with guests Teresa April thirteenth at White Eagle Hall, Atlanta, Georgia with Tamar Braxton Irvine, California and Tamba Judge and Teddy Mellencamp on April twenty fifth, and Washington, d C. With the cast of Love and Marriage d C. May twelfth at the Howard Theater. To purchase tickets, visit Kingdom R E G N E n T dot com slash links. Additional date, cities and special guests will continue to be announced throughout the year. This is gonna be so fun.
Speaker 3: Let's call so far, can't wait.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be going to have a blast, My love bug Ah, thank you so much,