Speaker 1: What's it's lip Service time?
Speaker 2: Antela Yee, I'm g g Maguire.
Speaker 3: I'm Jazzmine Brand, I'm Laura Mora.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know listen part two with an Elie Chopper. That first one went up epic, you know that. Do you know how your first episode was with us? We were fresh out of like COVID, and I think you were one of the first episodes that we were back in studio and it was very exciting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the numbers went up.
Speaker 1: Numbers went up and stayed up after that. So thank you, visit, thanks thank you for bringing us back for sure.
Speaker 3: Do you remember what do you remember most about the last lip Service episode you did?
Speaker 4: I was just saying, and she told me how she went to jail. She don't, I think, said, you put like a food for food. I don't know how much it was. Was so cocaine you swallowed it.
Speaker 1: I swallowed ninety grams of heroines. Yeah, that's a lot real what got me there? Yes, but I didn't originally get arrested for that. I mean I did get arrested, but I didn't spend time in jail for that. I violated my probation and two years later I did ninety days on Rockets Island. But you said it wasn't that bad.
Speaker 2: It wasn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she had a little little girlfriend.
Speaker 1: But I don't understand why how you don't keep in touch after that, because you guys are like, yeah, what's the heck again?
Speaker 3: Or would you not want to say her name? You don't say her name?
Speaker 1: It was Martin Martine.
Speaker 5: See where you were at, you know, hold on or something in jail you said it's bad.
Speaker 4: To do that.
Speaker 1: You just got to when you out, it's be gone, like it didn't have Yeah, I mean, she was like the only girl that I was intimate with. But I would like to say that I had a few friendships with women in jail while I was there. I do remember a few of them vividly, but didn't keep in contact with any of them. Though. Okay, well, thank god you haven't gone back and I'm not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank goodness.
Speaker 1: We was in the Bahamas and Gigi couldn't come back, and you couldn't come back in the county. At first, it's something happened. No, So because of this jail situation, my passport was flagged. So for I did five years probation and for ten years after that five year probation period. My passport was literally red flagged, so they had the they would run my passport and it was up to them, the customs agent, if they wanted to take me back for additional screening. And since I spent so much, we spent so much time in the Bahamas back then, that they would literally take me back for additional screening almost every time because they like, bitch, why do you keep coming here? What you're doing?
Speaker 4: They do it.
Speaker 1: I was drug trafficking, So they would take me back and everybody that was on my reservation would have to come back and they would do additional screening. But yeah, it was that one time that isn't not crazy, almost like yeah, and then they're still harassing. So I actually got kicked out of Canada for that same reason. Damn have been a rapper.
Speaker 4: Canada.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of contents.
Speaker 4: Write a book movie.
Speaker 1: But at least Chapel, we've seen you moving all around. You were in Europe and everything, Jesse. Recently, it seems like you really like it there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do love Yeah, it's beautiful. I feel like the airage is kind of different, Like you know, when I first got off the plane, I just took a deep breath and it was like real clear, real clean on the yea.
Speaker 1: I like, what about the women, Like it's just culturally how different is it by how they treat you out there?
Speaker 4: Not even just women, like everybody there, like you know, it's kind of like soft and more nice, and I think they kind of appreciate you more because you come from America. They're not seeing you on the norm. Only time they really see you is like social media. I feel like they always view Americans well American celebrities and like as such. But the women, as far as the women, every time I've been to Europe, I haven't really seen too many women really.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: They always be like the guys i'd be with. They'll be like, did you go to the club, bro? When I was like, I ain't club because I don't really club like that, and I guess just where they'd be at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because out there, you know, you only have to be like eighteen probably.
Speaker 4: Yeah, almost, so like on walking and get some food and I see some more. I see you on the street or something. I'm more so not a club unless they're paying me, don't come on.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, I feel I feel you though, because it's worked now and you know you not are you twenty one yet? Okay, you're not even twenty one yet, so you haven't really been able to. I remember when mac Miller turned twenty one, right, he had been you know, working and everything before that, but it was the first time he could really, like go to a bar and buy a drink because you know what I do. Well, I'm just saying because you don't. I don't know what type of idea you have, you know, but he didn't know how to do it. He was like, how do I or because he wasn't used to having to like go and legally do that. It was just like his twenty first birthday, and so I have to tell him how to like have them hold his car. But you know, you don't even really like to go out like that unless you're getting paid.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 4: I don't like the dream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you don't. I tell them that what I said before you get here.
Speaker 2: You don't drink?
Speaker 1: Why don't you like?
Speaker 3: What don't you like about drinking?
Speaker 4: It's like if something might get drunk on a fight, you're angry drunk.
Speaker 2: It depends what you do here.
Speaker 1: They say, certain, yes, you need to with your vegan diet. I would assume that you most vegans don't drink anyway.
Speaker 4: I can liken one how many times?
Speaker 1: But you smoke? No nothing?
Speaker 3: What's your advice?
Speaker 1: What's my advice?
Speaker 4: What I mean like get away?
Speaker 2: Like what do you do?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Some people smoke, some people drink?
Speaker 4: I take I take shan sometimes.
Speaker 2: Okay, I love the Gucci?
Speaker 4: Is that advice?
Speaker 1: Are that advice?
Speaker 4: You can? Well?
Speaker 2: You say it enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've heard you say it a few times.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about album. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: What you start with? Big and big and good? I'm here for When was the first time finished?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 4: My first time window. It's crazy. I can't even say it, but it was. It's someone that was. It's an artist, a female artist.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're talking about older? Are we talking about we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Is she older?
Speaker 2: You keep up?
Speaker 4: You know, I don't listen no matter my age. But she was like the first one that did this.
Speaker 1: Did she give you a warning?
Speaker 4: Did she give you?
Speaker 2: Did it cut you off guard? Where you like?
Speaker 4: But I thought she was going for like the balls, right, but then she just kept going.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's basically like you know how it happens.
Speaker 2: Did she keep going up and look as she ain't doing not that time?
Speaker 4: Ain't do it that time? Somebody else did some ship like that before? Now? Did you like it? It was cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Good?
Speaker 4: I mean, I ain't put my legs up or not.
Speaker 2: But it's all about the position.
Speaker 3: Remain masculine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it feels good. I mean, yeah, here's my morals about it.
Speaker 2: Go team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, he said, you do it.
Speaker 1: You'll do that too, right what she Yeah? But if she's not vegan, does it matter?
Speaker 4: Yeah? You eat, I eat a bowl of cereal. She got red hair, as long as she clean your red hair too.
Speaker 5: Do you taste the different and women, whether like when you're eating them out?
Speaker 1: Not the ass?
Speaker 4: But I think I said someone in the sense of I remember one girl she had like a pescatarian diet vaihnay kind of like was breathing like fish.
Speaker 1: That might not be it was.
Speaker 4: Don't get me wrong, I know, I know vv I know when it's ye's I know that. Yeah, it wasn't that like it was. It was clean, but it just had like like you always you eat.
Speaker 2: You definitely are what you eat.
Speaker 4: For sure, But it wasn't like it wasn't nasty one as.
Speaker 1: Women, we experienced that with men in the water spur.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've always had a good tasted like because I eat fruit. I eat a lot of fruit and vegan.
Speaker 1: So so that thing tastes like water.
Speaker 4: It's sweet, sugar, gravy.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, sugar ray, I've never heard that before.
Speaker 1: I just saw cinnamon buns. Well you you haven't. You haven't had all that time that we have to say, like from when you first here to where you are now. I think it's been a constant elevation, which is always a good thing and really consistent. Yeah, you know, which is not an easy thing to do. And I say, you got your song with Little Wayne. I love this nice, I like it easy. So how is that just being able to like? Because I know that was something that you've always wanted And.
Speaker 4: It was like a drink on too, because you know, I grew up watching Wayne, just admiring on his creativity, who he was as a person, who he is musically and all these things. So you know my number one, you know pop of course, because I view I love him as a person more so than even the music. But when it comes to just musically, it was Wayne for me as well, So to be able to have a song on the like drink on.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the video have like a whole studio session or was it he sent you there?
Speaker 4: So he sent it to me and after that we got the like the video date going. So we got the video shot and after that swapp info. He like a big brother, like a mentor to me.
Speaker 1: Now, Wayne is a whole vibe.
Speaker 4: He's cool, he's real cool.
Speaker 2: Humble dud that he gave you that you feel he didn't.
Speaker 4: So like he pretty much just encouraged me, like just to stay on motherfucker's next. I feel like he understand that I'm young, and I think when he look at me he kind of see a version of himself because you know, he came in the game in like twelve thirteen. I came in in like fifteen sixteen, so he kind of he fucks with me from that aspect. So he just let me know, like I always stay on that Necks.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite little Wayne song? Besides you can't not yours?
Speaker 4: Don't go with God Bless America because it was like in the heat of winning Louisiana had that Katrina, Yeah, Katrina, and he went back. He shot a video and had all the kids and just showed everything he was giving back and I think he gave back as well during the process. So it's a beautiful video.
Speaker 1: To me, how is it for you to as far as philanthropy, because we see you doing a lot in the.
Speaker 4: Community, it's extremely important. I feel like this one, I'm in a position for this one. I'm here for you know, to keep blessing people passing it on. I started like a reading challenge with this with this one school, there was like a feel in school that was about to be shut down by the state in Memphis, and we it's called Cornerstone Denver Prep, and we created on reading challenge to where got the kids. We set a goal and the goals.
Speaker 2: It scores up.
Speaker 4: So we gave them a goal like one hundred thousand words per student. Some kids was reading like five hundred thousand than me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really good.
Speaker 4: By the end of the year, there was at twenty six million as a whole. They just did it. They did it again this year they at thirty million. Right now, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Sure, that makes you proud.
Speaker 4: It does.
Speaker 1: And you're talking about coming into the game and you were only fifteen or sixteen. I was just telling you before we started. I remember, you know, young Nli Chopper coming into the game, you with Steve Stout and everything. Did you ever envision like being here? Because you know, some people see what the end game is and some people are like, damn, I can't believe this happened. This is beyond what I ever expected.
Speaker 4: I told y'all, I said that, well, I told you the man He's like, I'm intrigued to see where you would be down the line. And I told him I was going to be here to stay. You know. I didn't know I was going to accumulate all of what I accumulated, but I always knew, like I'm always stay afloat, you know. And then in the process of staying a float on the little tub boat, I got a yacht, if that makes sense. So you know, just started to get bigger and bigger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and listen, you got a long way to go.
Speaker 4: I do a lot of a lot more.
Speaker 1: And then I saw Sukihana posting about the video that you guys have slept me out, and she was talking about kinks right now, being that you're a dominant person kink like you know, like kinky fetishes. Now, do you have any fetishes? Because you know, sometimes there's men that are dominant in their life, but in the bedroom they like to be dominated. Oh it's a hard.
Speaker 2: No, that was a quick class hard.
Speaker 4: I like to put the work in like.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be okay, but not dominated. But any fetishes, anything that's like your thing, I mean.
Speaker 4: Like the Gucca. Yeah, the Gucca in the part she'll go a little lower like that about it. I'm proud of you, my nipples.
Speaker 1: I'm very what's with the nipples? You just don't like it? Or do you feel like it's a weird thing to do?
Speaker 4: I feel like I feel like this is extremely like I don't know, it's not it's not my thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fine if it's not your thing, but someone's done it to you before, try everything.
Speaker 2: That's what I say.
Speaker 4: Like, fel weird.
Speaker 5: When the guy had me like he wanted me to suck his nipples and it's like suck my nick I'm like listen.
Speaker 2: Like about it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think is my thing is where we please? It is right here, so anything around here it's cool, but up here I don't think it should be anything that kind of brings pleasure. I mean, if you licking my neck doing something like that over your tongue in my ear, because there's.
Speaker 1: Women who don't like their nipple second women who do you know what I mean, And just the same thing. It's just really like a preference Jasmine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and yeah, just don't be squeezing the ship up my nipples like you're trying to take the nipple off.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But see, I'm not a I'm not an antal, like, don't lick my I don't really like that. So it's just really like a preference thing like certain people like that have I ever been. Personally, I do like my nipples play with, but they're very sensitive, first of all because of my breast and plants, and second of all because they're peersd So just that, don't do it a small little Yeah, be.
Speaker 2: Ready to go.
Speaker 3: What's something that you want to try sexually that you haven't tried yet?
Speaker 4: M hmm. That's a good question. What is someone that I want to try sexually? I ain't gonna lie, I own it's not nothing really sexually I want to try, but it's like places I want to fuck. So I always wanted to, like I don't get me wrong, my saying weird. It like I always want to have six in the airplane bathroom, okay, and then I always want to have yeah, I always wanted to have six and the all gender restrooms in the airport okay. So like you know, the restrooms where it's just.
Speaker 1: Be anybody could use its one stall.
Speaker 4: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's feasible reasonable.
Speaker 2: I think, and you could probably get away with that.
Speaker 1: One yeah, on the airplane the people waiting, you know, I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Want to do it on the public.
Speaker 3: The public. That's kind of like the of it.
Speaker 1: But okay, let me ask you this. Can you make yourself come fast during sex? Because okay, because I know sometimes it might like too much going on.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 4: You can get coverage. It depends. It depends on how much I like the person. If it's like some of I been, I'm being that jump about an hour, but a gonna be to the points where it gets like because some women they don't like to go over an hour and they feel like I heard no break.
Speaker 1: I don't think that are realistic with the time frames that they put on sex.
Speaker 3: Hours too much for me.
Speaker 4: You know you got to think about it. So like you you thinking probably an hour straight, just dig, Yes.
Speaker 2: You got.
Speaker 1: Processor play you know your favorite show on Netflix.
Speaker 4: Take your time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with that, but the hour is also like everybody's so busy. I feel like you wouldn't even really have an hour.
Speaker 4: I mean is that a nighttime?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just come out to sleeping budget. Take it out to sleeping budget, the sleeping budgets and can you go again? Right after you? Like one and done.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm young, I'm vegan. I'm just like erdime, I'm ready to.
Speaker 1: I'm young, I'm vegan and loaded.
Speaker 2: Do you ask women what they like?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: How do you know what a woman like or how she likes it or what's.
Speaker 4: Her it's I've never I've only had like a few experience where I had to like ask a woman what they like because my thing is like I got a ninety nine percent, you gonna come right, so when that one percent, don't.
Speaker 1: You know they be lying?
Speaker 4: Now? No? No, like no, you feel it. You can feel when the mother come. You can feel when she's get a little wetter than what it was just before. She said I was in the gun, you know, so I mean when, but whenever I had that one percent, when I'm like, damn, shiit, what's going on? Some women they'll be like they'll be like, I'm more into women, or some women will be like or I'm like to be more gentle, So you would have to like work it. But it's very rare.
Speaker 1: Does that hurt your ego? She's like, I'm more into women?
Speaker 4: No, I mean except bring up you know or you know someone just like some women just like head. Some women just like they click to be real, don't you know. Some of them just have different preferences. But it's very rarey.
Speaker 1: So you're pleaser.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love to please. Okay, I don't have to come like they be mad at me because I don't come. I hold back all that, Like I.
Speaker 1: Don't come, you don't get blue balls and nothing.
Speaker 4: Going through the bladder out through the blue.
Speaker 1: Okay. So you've never had blue balls?
Speaker 4: No, I've had it before.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I didn't know if that was a real thing. You know, I always feel like it's a myth. Guys, be lying.
Speaker 4: Blue balls is when you want to fucking you ain't fuck you, ain't can for holding backage like before I come, I I do somethwhere I don't come and it's just spread out.
Speaker 1: Isn't like a mind thing.
Speaker 4: No, it's more so like you gotta like you got. It's called similar sence. You gotta like pressure, gouch and take a deep breath and it's it's like old in the tube before your come will go and it stops it when you hold it.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: I wanted to say, I'm proud of you for that, because so many men love it and won't admit it, like they think that you know, it's you know, homosexual, or that they shouldn't be doing it, or it is unaccepted by their peers, so they don't like to admit that they like it. But men like it. So I'm probably being how I stop it right, But I say, yeah, I don't know. I feel like when I got a pee real bad and I just you know, squeeze a certain way. I feel like that's you know, kind of the same thing. But I don't I don't have semen or penis. That's like a what do they call that? Keegels for women to do kegels? That has a woman ever wanted to have a three syme with you? But you didn't like the other girls she bought.
Speaker 4: Oh, I usually don't want to pick. I usually don't want to pick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's never happened. When she's like me and my and you're like the friends of Dube.
Speaker 3: That's a very specific question.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not gonna lie. I have yo, I have. She was all the way not my type.
Speaker 1: Did you go through it when you turned it down?
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna last out the bone. I'm sorry. I love I love your god children. So everybody beautiful and they.
Speaker 3: Did you just say I love all the gods children, love.
Speaker 4: God children, beautiful in their own way. But in my p o V. Your motherfuckers ugly as a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: But she like a barracuda.
Speaker 4: That's why she's beautiful. She was so beautiful about her Why that bar Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man, she got a feature and everything.
Speaker 1: Speaking of the bars and songs, you said something about that girl too freaky for me? What is too freaky for you?
Speaker 2: When I say that one of them songs I was listening to on your new.
Speaker 4: Album, she's too freaky for He's like, nah, I don't think.
Speaker 1: It might not have been here heard it. I had to I had to run it back then, well, is there anything that's too freaky for you that you've had to turn down?
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, like then I ain't have to turn down. But I mean I love my manhood, so like I know some motherfuckers like certain women. I don't heard women tell me stories about how they do other men, and I'm like, nah, no, like not to knock it. I support, but.
Speaker 1: You're not doing that. Okay, you turn that down.
Speaker 2: You like to be split onto?
Speaker 1: Yeah, in your mom for you?
Speaker 4: I mean if she she got a brush out, you though like that, you be in the mouth whatever.
Speaker 1: See, I feel like you do probably like to be dominated a little. You just haven't experimented enough with you if you like that? What about being blind?
Speaker 4: Like to be wrong?
Speaker 1: I don't like women to rab me like we have writing.
Speaker 4: If she want to rab, I'm cool because I'm a pleaser. You can rap, but I don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: Really you have to want to write the ship out of you.
Speaker 4: I have come to your phone.
Speaker 1: Wait, why why do you say? Why don't you like it? Listen to you?
Speaker 4: I believe you.
Speaker 1: Okay, and we seen some women he said, don't play with it. But yeah, so what is it that you don't like about it, though I'm not.
Speaker 4: Going to say I don't like about it. I feel like the sense of not being able to put yeah, be in control, Well I'm not even a control.
Speaker 1: Starts from up under.
Speaker 4: Yeah you can. It's like I want to have somebody pent down, you know what I'm saying, hang around, throat of the hand on click give me you know what I'm saying. Or bag shots hand on nick giving it like I like stuff.
Speaker 1: Right hand on the front of shout out. Then you have leg up now that the girl that was not.
Speaker 4: One thing though, I do like this when when a girl rides you, but she reversed it riding she likes jagging you off with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like playing with Okay, she gotta go up high.
Speaker 3: Yeah you have a nice.
Speaker 2: Got fer her, but while.
Speaker 4: Doing it yeah yeah, smacking her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love a good not for that for the girl that you said was beautiful, because she is. You know, when I got children, would you do another three some of her again? If you know? Because she was that good as But she came with the other girl she was she was just the plus one, okay, so there's no content the girl knew what she was doing by bringing that girl of course she like her friend. But you said it worked out.
Speaker 4: It worked out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you wouldn't let her do it again just because the head was that was that good?
Speaker 4: You said, what I because that.
Speaker 1: Was that good? You said it was amazing.
Speaker 4: Look at I think I've been there and I did that.
Speaker 3: No, he don't want to do it again.
Speaker 1: You're not going to be visiting fun enoyed, but that was it.
Speaker 4: I have my fun, the memory, the memories gonna hit. Yeah, the memories.
Speaker 1: Though, So back to this, so you wouldn't get blindfolded, no, hank, no get handled.
Speaker 4: So you can't you only like nothing incarcerat.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting incarceration.
Speaker 5: So she walking in a nice ass, sexy all leather outfit with a whip.
Speaker 4: You ain't gonna do none of that. Not none of that, none of that. Hell no, I'm sorry, No.
Speaker 1: Not even trying it. And then okay, but is it okay if you don't mind getting like squirt all over your face.
Speaker 4: And yeah, and that should be so warm when they hit you.
Speaker 1: Okay, but this should be warm.
Speaker 4: Just man, it is just what.
Speaker 1: Does it do?
Speaker 2: I love this.
Speaker 1: Hilarious because some people might want to duck out the way when that happens.
Speaker 3: The type of women do you like aside besides sexual, Like what type of personality.
Speaker 4: Someone made me laugh? I love to laugh and someone I can make laugh as well. I don't like no stiff ass, quiet ass motherfuckers. They don't be closing my gun. I think you trying to send me up something like why you ain't talking right? Like talk?
Speaker 1: She shot nervous? You're nervous to be intimidating.
Speaker 4: But made people real comfortable, So it's real hard to be nervous. Like, it's nothing I'm gonna do around you to make you be like timid, like except if I get mad or something. You know, if it's not mad that you, it's like I'm mad at someone around me. You might be like Nigga tripping like this the only time, but more so than anything like that ain't really occurring, so.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine you tripping. He always so very happy all the time. Like, like, what would make you mad? What's something a woman could do that that you would be like, steal something from you?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm make me mad? It won't it gonna make me man, It's gonna make.
Speaker 1: Me extremely Has that ever happened to you? Okay, Now, don't play like that. You never know because I feel like it happens you put stuff in the safe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I put it up though. If I if I got valuables around and I don't trust somebody, I put it up. My fun never stole me though, Hell yeah, they'd be scared. Like about But what you said, Yes, what is something?
Speaker 2: What is one of your.
Speaker 4: Pet peeves with a woman?
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 4: It depends like if it's like a personal woman to me, like if there's like my ship. I don't like when motherfuckers be friendly, like talking to people too much. But I'm trying to grow out of it because I feel like it's kind of selfish in the.
Speaker 1: Sense you want somebody to not be too personal like but in a way that's friendly ship.
Speaker 4: But I'm trying to get away from it because I feel like it's wrong because at the end of the day, my thing is moving forward. If I have a partner, I love him, but I don't want to be attached to feel like, you know, when you talk to another motherfucker like I got to drop him or something like, you know, like that's wrong, that's stressed, that's stressful with him. You tell a girl unnecessarily you talking like I don't want to love nobody that much, no more.
Speaker 2: No more to be friends.
Speaker 1: So you've been through that.
Speaker 4: It's stressful because you're trying to prevent something that like, if it was to happen, it's gonna happen anyway, if that person want to do something or say something is going to happen. Ready there or not?
Speaker 1: Can you see yourself in a relationship again anytime soon? No?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But what about making good? What if she wanted to be would you would you change your rule for for making good?
Speaker 1: M hm?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Two seconds later?
Speaker 3: Have you been able to take on her date yet? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry you look so sad.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to sound with flowers just all I really want to do. I just hear that she got them. I don't want none else. If I get that on cool, great.
Speaker 1: Well she's available. Now you talked about detachment. I saw you did that post right and when you cut your hair off, and so I just feel like, as we're talking about all of these things and you're saying you don't want to care about somebody that much anymore, where you have an issue with them being like too.
Speaker 4: Being free, friendly and just free. I feel like my fault, it's just it's just saying I read or it's like this this thing I read, it was like this guy right, No, I think somebody said it. I can remember. But he was like, it was this butterfly one day. It was so beautiful and he passed his eyes and he sent it and he got up and started chasing it, trying to catch it. He couldn't catch it. Then he jumped the fence of his neighbors yard, still chasing after it. His neighbor had like this garden. He started fucking up the garden. I saw all the roses and stuff was dead and stepped on and he finally caught it. He caught it and he killed it, and then he fucked up everything around him to get just this one thing. So I feel like that's how life is with me. Like if I see something beautiful, like I feel like you're not supposed to be attached to that person to where it's like, oh, that's my person, because I feel like that makes that person property. And now it's like you know what I'm saying. Now you ten years in and you want to ride shit bumpy because I feel like life is just meant to have temporary experiences with people, and it's some people you prolonged in your life or whatever. But I feel you should never be attached to that person because it's unfair.
Speaker 2: Wow, that makes sense, because.
Speaker 4: I don't watch a lot of married couples and ship. When they get to that finished line, they be stressed out and all that. I don't want. I just want friends, my friend freak, but you can't.
Speaker 1: Would you want to have just one friend or you need to have you know, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Things changed. I need a few his friend freak friend freaks.
Speaker 1: And then they could have other friends too, because you're not because you're detached.
Speaker 4: Yea, you know, they can do their thing whatever you want to do. But just no, you know, I'm superior to it because I'm gonna put in positions. Just know who always that that makes sense?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he said, if that makes sense. Do you have any big plans for your twenty first birthday?
Speaker 4: Yeah? We was just talking about that.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I gotta do something that's a major because that's a major mouth and you got a lot of good things happening, of.
Speaker 4: Course, have a stripple party in Jamaica and so.
Speaker 1: Okay, a stupid party in Jamaica. Why was I reading this now? I don't know if this is true or not. You want to dance contest in Jamaica.
Speaker 4: When you were young, My mama did. She wanted to contest Mama period, scribbling the ground and ship my brother to go, Mama. So what you used to do? All right?
Speaker 2: Is this?
Speaker 1: That's a true story.
Speaker 4: I did want a dance competition out there to resort. I can dance for ship. They just gave it to me because I had that energy.
Speaker 1: It was like like, he want to dance like I had.
Speaker 4: I had women on my dick, the girls on my dick, lose my virginity and see, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, thank god you did. I would have been traumatized age virginity, you know two years after that's.
Speaker 2: You know now no now right there.
Speaker 4: At least one with no mean it was it was with somebody around my We were just experimenting. We adn't know what we were doing. We were playing house with Mama, went on shee with Mama, our daddy somehow, some way, well turned to Marvin Gayon and.
Speaker 2: G eight.
Speaker 1: And then it was it like a one time thing. And then that was it or.
Speaker 4: That was that was kind of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at what age do you feel like, Okay, now I know what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: I was like seventeen.
Speaker 1: Some years in practice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't like to promote drugs, but it was a certain drug that helped me to just within my a darance and I just learned. I just used to learn with work because I ain't not so I just figured out.
Speaker 1: I feel like, see for me, for women, you know, we or I guys some way less than men do. Right, But I feel like for men I had, it can't be good if you don't come. Okay, yes, I could still be good. I never in my head, I feel like sex is of it. When the man comes, I feel like less than the man. A lot of women don't work. Said women orgasm less than men do, like a percentage wise. I mean it's a fact. You know that women don't have orgasms, and there's that can say they never orgasm actually from being penetrated, right, And it takes longer too for women. Well so you're saying, but there's times you don't even know, you don't even come on purpose.
Speaker 4: But I don't know. I'm just trying to not go on. I think I don't have women like come over and over, like the count of me coming to every woman I had six with they wining.
Speaker 3: Do you think a woman's that You don't think a woman has ever faked the orgasm with you?
Speaker 4: No? No, you can't. You know I see through. I said that, I know. No, No, for real, you know you know when it's fake. You just I'm gonna tell you and listen to all the niggas. Man, if you have sex and she's coming and she's been coming through at the time she's having sex, and when you when you when y'all are finally finished, If the first thing she do after she has sex is get on her phone, you ain't. You ain't do it right. Like if the first thing she do is like she got a later for a minute and like regroup and get yourself together. That's if you know you fucked up, right. But if she if you're done and she hopped clean up, or if she got if she goes straight to her phone, you ain't fuck her right.
Speaker 1: When it's real good, I'd be like trembling.
Speaker 4: You just get the shake and this ship.
Speaker 1: You don't never get on the phone right after sex.
Speaker 4: Either, I mean yeah, because I'm like, I do this. Wait, I have phone. I enjoyed myself, but it's like it's.
Speaker 1: Like you know, you know money's calling, right, do you ever feel yourself?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That okay? Homemade porn is the best tell you.
Speaker 4: You ain't got to go to Twitter and your phone look at you and whomever.
Speaker 1: What happens if you lose your phone and somebody hacks it. That's never happened to you.
Speaker 4: My ship you did, they.
Speaker 1: Didn't get out there. I don't feel like I've seen that anywhere.
Speaker 4: So with the what the hacker told me, the hack of the hacker to like like you look, you ain't like oh wow, you like I was just looking for music, but you still got my not doing me like that because then I got to hear the person mouth who this gonna be terrible?
Speaker 1: With the new iPhone, with the new updates. You know how you have the hidden album so now it has face. Yeah yeah, I've seen it, so you can't get into somebody's hidden So that's.
Speaker 4: Where you get my ship snapshadow.
Speaker 1: Snatching it and they got it off snapchat face. Why you do that?
Speaker 4: Sometimes I be playing music from my phone, so when you.
Speaker 1: Record you ever have girls beep with you about other girls? Are you so straight up that they don't even do that to you?
Speaker 4: Many? Yeah, they be doing it. You're talking about just arguing.
Speaker 1: With you over like you don't like this? I don't like that because I figure, if you're honest and you're telling the truth exactly, what's the point when I'm putting down or keep it moving?
Speaker 4: I don't like that. Most niggas get a house women arguing on and make them fell away. I don't like this. You ain't gonna I don't like you.
Speaker 2: And do you argue?
Speaker 1: Like? Are you ever like yo?
Speaker 2: Who you was with?
Speaker 1: You know you don't even be on it like that a female?
Speaker 4: You do? Look, I used to take.
Speaker 2: It too long, he said.
Speaker 1: He used to be, but he's moving life like.
Speaker 4: People don't don't play with me like that. If if I'm with the right person, ain't gonna play with me like that. I don't have the wrong person that It's like I have to be like that. But now I know what's real is not so I know who's gonna be a loyal person, so I ain't got to be all on your back.
Speaker 1: What do you think about public relationships now? Since you've gone you've gone through it. It was too much for you.
Speaker 4: It's too much because it's like I don't like the fact that you can be on you can look happy on social media, but like in person, y'all really be going at it and shit, Like you know what I'm saying. I don't like that aspect of it because it's fake.
Speaker 1: Then, Like I think it's a lot of that going on.
Speaker 4: It's a lot like people just use people for it's just a using game. Like me, moving forward, I want my life more private. I really love a woman that I ain't even on social media if I can find ever find that, and I just want a private life, Like I want to have a woman that can form, Like you know what I'm saying. I want some shit that can really because the way the world moving, like food ain't even food like that, No, mony a woman that can really form, make some vegetables and shit. I need like moral centered women with like what I'm moving towards.
Speaker 1: Do you have a like do you have land? Are you gonna?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I got some land. That's That's really why I said that, because I'm trying to I'm really trying to form.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was wondering because it feels like, because he's very heavy on this vegan, I saw that you providing meals and all of that too, right, and so for me, I was like, Okay, the next thing I can see you doing is growing your own.
Speaker 4: Food, and that's what I've been trying to do.
Speaker 3: Have you ever dated a woman at or dealt with a woman that's into the same kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: I haven't dated a woman, but I've talked to certain women that's into certain things I'm into. But I got too much time on my hands to be able to just drop down and try to build the pieces of rome right now.
Speaker 1: So you got time right now? Yeah, you got time. You know what I'm saying. You got time for that to happen in the future.
Speaker 4: Yeah right now. No, it's like just letting things come. And it's like a free women that be around me that I actually love that I don't have sexual relationship with, and I'm like, yeah, that's one of my wives, Like one of my wives.
Speaker 1: Do they know each other get along with each other?
Speaker 4: They don't really be around each other like that. M hmm, I don't really be around.
Speaker 1: Is that something you would want for them to like get along they would have to. That's because he could just keep them separate from each other like he's been doing. I mean, but they all up under one roof in true polygamy, they all like a unit or.
Speaker 4: Even spread out like not necessarily here and you got something on the roof in the city, but.
Speaker 1: That contained units to whereas though there's interactions.
Speaker 4: One, it's all about being one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got this office, one man, a young age.
Speaker 4: What about growing into it though, wait until it's the right time to do it.
Speaker 1: M m all right, now, let's talk about this new project is ma'am. I'm kind with too. So first of all, why part two?
Speaker 4: So too? You know when you was familiar you talking about with Steve And when I was sixteen, that was around the time I released the Conway EP. I went into good hairdspace, though mentally physically was drained. I didn't put my best for Ford musically, I didn't put it for it marketing visually, like I just really was going through the emotions with it. And so I made an open to myself when I felt God was ready to give me the world again, that I was going to put my best for forward and so I made a full circle name with Conway too. I feel like I represented that.
Speaker 1: That's a good reason.
Speaker 3: You do very mature.
Speaker 1: Why do you think you were in such a different headspace back then?
Speaker 4: I was going through like legal shit with well United Masters around that time, with legal stuff. The partner I was with man just drugs. I was just throw it out already, crash out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a lot to go through and to be like new into the game was like sixteen and then you felt like you have to put that out, you know at the time.
Speaker 4: When it's like I'm more I want a beat on the inside. You know, that's the hardest battle to fight, what you deal with, what you think about when you go to sleep at night. This ship that you think about it they when you smiling, like when you wear that battle life good and I wanted.
Speaker 1: So yeah, no, and you definitely have. I mean you have Kevin Gates on the album too.
Speaker 4: Am I talking freakis?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 4: You know? Yeah? And me and together we need to we need a TV show, so get a freaking me though.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know, I put my money on.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: That might better had a little my little brother, big big ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, it's a lot of information Wow. And then you got Lola Brooks on here too. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Remind me like like little Kim and like mister Elliott all and like one. You know, she's beautiful, She's just perfect. I feel like she's gonna have a long career, great career as well.
Speaker 1: She was a paper for She's so small, so cute.
Speaker 3: Was like she was sitting on the couch her favorite Dangland.
Speaker 2: It was cute.
Speaker 1: Then when you hear her voice like that big boys coming out there, little bit.
Speaker 4: Pretty well, I said, damn And I heard that, don't play with this.
Speaker 1: I like that. I respect that though, because you do a lot of stuff with women also, and I think that's important.
Speaker 4: You got to. I love to tap in, you know. I'm always was just trying to you know, no matter what they say. But I mean I love women, you know, always trying to build them up and give them chances whatever. You know. I'm just the type of person. That's what I love to do. Poor into people.
Speaker 1: Does that bother you? You think there's like a misconception from people where they're like, oh, he's disrespectful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, like similar to like what just happened with to s let me out shoot you know with all of that stuff, it was kind of I think it kind of got took out of like proportion of like we just wanted to have like fun during the video and things of that nature, and I feel like kind of got took out. A proportion of it got took out of context of like who I'm, who I really am, like the things that I that I really do, all the positive things I do for the world. I feel like, you know, you have one day to where something don't look like it's look and it's like he is he that? He that, but you know they're It kind of get taken away from all the days where you know you had your good because you know, I'm twenty plenty mistakes moving forward, and one thing about it. I don't want to beat myself up about it, but I genuinely like care about people. So like when somebody say somebody or they judge me and have this picture painted to me a certain way, I take it to the chain because I know people that's been falsely accused of shit. I know people that really do things that's unhumane in real life, Like I know the real villains and I know the people who not so to be labeled as one and kind of yeah, heart me.
Speaker 1: One thing about society and especially with the Internet these days, is people be so but hurt for no reason. They just want to complain about everything. Yeah, Like they don't just want to pick things apart and have something negative to say. It's like so much negative energy that's unnecessary, and I think it is important to know. That's why we talked about like the initiative you did with the reading, with the you know, making sure that you provide meals and talk about a vegan lifestyle with people, like, those are real things that you've been doing, you know, all this time. And then I feel like even with Suki Hine was like, look, it's a fetish, you know type of thing, and she was trying to explain it. But it was I think hard all around for people. And then we see this Freaknick documentary that you got to come out and Freaknick was a wild time.
Speaker 4: A lot and a lot of people. Mama's one thing to daddy.
Speaker 2: I'm worried about how Daddy's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too, because them guys was out there a while and as well, everybody's worried about the women. But those men were showing out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's how it goes, you know. We usually attack women first, So I feel like all the focus has been in terms of like that documentary has been on the women, and we don't really focus on the men.
Speaker 4: Do a lot of wild ship too though, you know, yep, but nah. Just with that though, Like you know, I feel like music, when you speaking to music, when you speaking to entertainment, our job is entertained, you know, and in the process we gotta have fun with it. And I feel like, you know, if I'm having fun, if I'm entertainer, I feel like I shouldn't be criticized for it. But if I'm doing something in real life, real time, if I really do something really take a woman out of their space of you know, just being who they are, make them less of who they are, like, hell yeah, bask me, criticize me for it, but I take full accountability though for any extent.
Speaker 1: Though, so I'm good, and certain things I think are always going to be polarizing. There'll be some people that are like, oh, this is my song, and there's going to be some people that are like, this ship is disrespectful.
Speaker 4: And that's the thing that was another thing, like you know what the something y'all remix? I feel it's not it's not for everybody. Everybody.
Speaker 1: Some people are not gonna like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, like it.
Speaker 2: I put it on.
Speaker 4: Man, it's like you know, it's an anthem for for the hose man like I could be one of the like I could be. I gotta balance. I got a discipline side. I can go sell it before a long period time. But I got aside to me sometimes I want to be a whole.
Speaker 1: You got.
Speaker 2: That, that's what? No, Yeah, I'm a listen, I'm a hole in the sheets.
Speaker 1: But what is the whole anyway? Like relative? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: If you if you man, if you're getting nasty behind your partner, you whole. You're getting nasty behind the person.
Speaker 5: And I want my I want like my next boyfriend is going to get the best out of me.
Speaker 2: Okay, like for sure.
Speaker 5: And I've been holding out since last year, hopping, I haven't had.
Speaker 2: I haven't had sex since November is October, April, April. Are you feeling good though? Like, are you masturbating? Man? Oh yeah, okay, I did it before you got.
Speaker 4: It's just.
Speaker 2: But it don't smell like fish.
Speaker 1: How do you know you smell your finger.
Speaker 5: You can smell your smell yourself and yeah, like, yeah, I can smell myself.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn, I smell real, like I'm fresh.
Speaker 1: Like impossible.
Speaker 2: But that's when you said that. I was like, what right.
Speaker 4: Yond like spara is for real? When you eat that ship they come.
Speaker 1: Out that does not smell good beyond me?
Speaker 4: That impossible me just like the spirits.
Speaker 3: And I don't need to be happening that because I know sparagus is not a good look, not a good smell.
Speaker 1: But to be clear, that is for if you're like a vegetarian, But it's not necessarily good for you to eat that all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know.
Speaker 1: So it's not like a lot of health benefits to that. It's really just very It really is terrible.
Speaker 4: Make my skin my skin there, make me stick and.
Speaker 5: Faci routine seeing you do your little daily running, a little eating like a little squirt. You know it's good.
Speaker 1: For work come from Oh for your skin, cause you like it on your face with nice and warm it's like a facial Oh my god. Yeah. Do you masturbate often too?
Speaker 4: If I masturbate, I got a rule if I'm what's the rules? I can't come?
Speaker 1: What's the point you like to torture yourself?
Speaker 4: Like it's just I don't like to release my life. There's life, you know, you know there's there's there's life.
Speaker 1: Is that like a man thing? Because right, because I don't know, I'm not gonna come because I want to like retain my youth.
Speaker 4: But you know, our our seeming, this our our way of coming is more powerful than orgasm to a woman because this one is going to create the life. Y'all, womb is gonna nourish it that hours.
Speaker 1: To create life.
Speaker 4: No, I'm saying calm. I'm talking about calm, Like if you squirt, yeah, it's y'all ain't gonna be tied. Like but if we squirts, I have orgasm.
Speaker 1: I'm tired, that's and it's a great tire too.
Speaker 5: I'm tired when I can't sleep at night, Like if I can't sleep and I got a lot on my mind, that's the best way able to sleep, Like I tell myself, I'll be sleeping minutes later, the best sleep because like yeah, snoring and everything.
Speaker 2: Everything, wake up the next one, Like damn that was me period.
Speaker 1: He's like no, so you. So when you masturbate, you don't come.
Speaker 4: No, I don't come ever. I used to, but I kind of I got I kind of got out of it because then like it's no, there's no benefits you gained from it when you when you retent from it, though, you gain benefits.
Speaker 1: So what's the point if you're not gonna come?
Speaker 4: It still feel good? Just okay, you feel.
Speaker 2: Good, okay.
Speaker 1: So kind of like edging. Yeah, edging is when you bring yourself to you're about the orgasm, but then you pull it back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just a lot.
Speaker 1: When I'm masturbating, I'll get myself all the way there and then like no, not yet, and it creates it creates fielding up and then you finally and it's amazing.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make you angry, make you want to fight.
Speaker 5: I have sex with you and you never come, Like I'm gonna feel like I'm not performing. So I kind of like sometimes but the man taking too long, I'm like, come for me, daddy, please come in my head is just like.
Speaker 4: Say if we say that, I go can't like this, listen to please hurry up and you gotta do it, like when they when you said you gotta do it.
Speaker 1: To come. Definitely said, I'm a big for it, daddy, Please, I want it so bad, give it to me. Yes, I'm begging for the going.
Speaker 4: It's out of there, it's released.
Speaker 1: Some people are going to rewind this over.
Speaker 4: No, right, don't say don't say come in me. It just don't work. I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: And then he's gonna be like is playing.
Speaker 4: And watch.
Speaker 1: Let me crush yourself and put it in the food.
Speaker 2: You like to come in women's face and all of that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you don't need to plan.
Speaker 4: B right, taste good. So you got taste like battery battery acid.
Speaker 3: Awful description.
Speaker 1: Shout out to all the guys who tastes like battery acid. Listen, man, you you be surprised. Okay, it's like a nightmare.
Speaker 4: Yeah, woman be telling me to be saying that they'd.
Speaker 1: Be like, you taste way better than last guy. I just swallowed you never swallowed something coming It made you like I have I have, Like, sir, what are you eating because you need some water or something that you're waking up drinking mountain dudes?
Speaker 4: Like, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Because ain't no way I should be gagging.
Speaker 2: You about doing forever.
Speaker 1: I will say this though, you know, I'm very conscious about like what people eat too, because I honestly I can't date a guy who's pork. I'm sorry, Like I just can't do that. I feel like that is so you could kind of like I feel like it's be coming out. They pours and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: And like bad pork the ship the top of that list.
Speaker 3: Chicken man animal.
Speaker 1: You said, what chicken chicken?
Speaker 5: I don't even like the taste of like the text like of what chicken chicken?
Speaker 3: I like chicken.
Speaker 5: I used to love chicken, but once it's been with like five six years, I don't even like the.
Speaker 2: Taste of it. And made me eat chicken.
Speaker 1: And I did not make you eat chicken cho That is not what happened. The next day she was like, did I eat chicken last night? And I was like, yeah, you kept.
Speaker 2: My stomach was so messed up. I couldn't even eat.
Speaker 4: It's because you dominate. You dominate, you make people do because chicken. You want to people with blind old crazy.
Speaker 1: Have I ever tied somebody up?
Speaker 5: Come here, let me beat that ass, like.
Speaker 1: And then you get a feather? You ever had anybody tickle you like with a feather.
Speaker 4: That's interesting. I do that.
Speaker 1: You do that to give gentle, to give me and.
Speaker 4: Feather. Yeah, that's something.
Speaker 2: That's one of the always wanted to do.
Speaker 5: And like it's something like tie the man up and just and you really trust this person.
Speaker 2: I see you.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, if you're getting tied up, what has happened to me? Like? What is going on? What is we doing? Was going on?
Speaker 1: I've had a situation before where me and my friend was having it through with this guy and we tied him up and blindfolded him. Of course he was aware of what was happening, but he didn't know like who was doing what? What was going on?
Speaker 4: But what were y'all doing to him?
Speaker 1: What we was doing?
Speaker 2: Something big in everything?
Speaker 1: Look oh yead, we was doing everything. But it's like, you know, it's just like I don't know, like the whole like mystery, mysterious. You can't see and then you're helpless you can't do anything about it. Then I don't like that.
Speaker 3: If she just did one hand, you do one hand, one hand, she tied up one hand and you have the other hand free, I might make you look like a loose.
Speaker 1: Tie where you could get out if you wanted to like a loose tie. You gotta let us know when you do it, because you should just let a girl tie your hands up. And you know I can't touch it the whole time. Why one, I'm gonna try and Jamaica, and.
Speaker 4: If I get blind fooded, just come down and I put it down. Somebody got to scrap on.
Speaker 1: That's why it's gotta be somebody you trust.
Speaker 2: That somebody you trust trust.
Speaker 1: Do you do anal to the girls? Why are you acting not to you? I'm talking about to her.
Speaker 4: It was just this topic we were switching from. But do it to her?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you like that too?
Speaker 4: You said you don't like that.
Speaker 1: I don't really like anything in my ass. I don't like nobody looking at I don't like a finger. It just never did it for.
Speaker 3: Me, saying, yeah, not into it, no freak.
Speaker 2: Well the freak, I just.
Speaker 1: Get it hurt.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: You gotta.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta kind of slip in.
Speaker 1: But ain't no orgasm yet. Is very intense.
Speaker 2: It's it's top tier.
Speaker 4: It's the best woman.
Speaker 1: It's like out of body experience.
Speaker 4: Like women that take it there they love that ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want it without the pain top tier this part of it.
Speaker 4: But the man, you just got to know what you're doing, Like you can't just get the whole you got.
Speaker 1: It just like you don't like your nipples like I don't like It's like the pain turns in the pleasure. You just got to get past that one I don't know moment of pain. And then.
Speaker 5: Guys, when I was pregnant and constipated, that herhoids.
Speaker 2: Like you know, all I could think of it is like when I was pregnant.
Speaker 5: I was constipated and it was so hard for me to and that's what really took away from me.
Speaker 3: Like, but then the pain if you put them and cream back next.
Speaker 4: Thing, you know, you it'll be at the whole. Like then you take the rest of the pain m.
Speaker 1: Hm, and and it will fix that constipation right up.
Speaker 5: Maybe when I finally have a boyfriend, he'll be slide in there.
Speaker 1: I feel like you can only do ano the first time with that guy with a small dick.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's a good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it can't be nobody. It's got to be like a starter penis. And then that's a.
Speaker 4: Starter pis started.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what I did.
Speaker 1: I had doc Johnson used to send us all those sex toys. Yeah, so I had the butt plugs that went like small medium, and I kind of like sized up and then it made ain't so easy for me. Well that's what it's now like the butt plug. Yeah that's what.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, a chap as usual. Thank you so much for the light conversation. Next time you come. You have gotten tied up. You said it slightly and blindfolded one of the other one of the Can.
Speaker 4: Y'all find a woman that could do that, Yeah, you find me a woman that do it safely.
Speaker 1: Yes, safely. So we wanted you to pick somebody you trust thought hooking.
Speaker 2: People, hooking people.
Speaker 1: He trusted you for the Okay, all right, I got that.
Speaker 4: For real, because all talking like this is just superior. I want to see what.
Speaker 1: Is Yeah, I think you would like it, and then it's gonna inspire another song. Don't until you try.
Speaker 2: You're gonna go back and meditate about it.
Speaker 4: Got to meditate happening.
Speaker 1: Let me let them out, yes, let them out, let them out? All right? Well, thank you so much as usual, And it's been a pleasure to see you and we look for Yeah, he's so charming.
Speaker 4: Oh, no, I appreciate you all. I love being over all.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, make sure you guys check it out. Cut with Too is available now, so make sure y'all listen to that and congratulates and everything. They're going crazy for you. So we just love to see it, and I'm glad you're in a good space.
Speaker 4: Going crazy for me.
Speaker 2: Everywhere they love you.
Speaker 4: You know it.
Speaker 1: I'll stop talking about.
Speaker 4: Some wee y'all see what I don't see somethings. What are they going crazy for me?
Speaker 1: First of all, you even walking into this building, we had to wait. They was like, oh, these people are stopping him mm hmm. And then even just seeing like first of all, the song Little Way is amazing, Yeah, that's dope. That's a huge yeah. Yeah. So you know, Queen Naja, we liked that song allot us being you know Queen Naja fans up here too.
Speaker 4: So I love you.
Speaker 1: And of course the little brook said she's from Brooklyn period, so we represent But no, honestly, congratulations, we love to see it. Thank you, Thank you, and Elie Chopper